Ray Catena Porsche

Morris Grysman

Joe Germino, General Manager, Ray Catena Porsche

Joe Germino

April 18, 2017

"Perfect Experience due to John Algarin"

- esse22

John Algarin is terrific at his job. He spends as much time as necessary with you so you get to know the desired vehicle and no question goes unanswered. He follows up with you through out the entire process. I have purchased 3 vehicles form John and will continue to do so in the future

April 17, 2017

"Porsche Macan"

- JoeW

My sales representative, Faith Fontaine/Ray Catena Porsche, was very professional and extremely helpful for my decision making. On two different occasions I took a test ride with Faith, she was very instrumental in explaining the finer points of the porsche. With that, I decided to buy the Macan. She was extremely helpful when I wanted to build the car myself, and she tediously reviewed every single option available to me. With that exercise I felt like I designed my own personal Porsche. During the process I interfaced with Eddie Mayorga, who made me feel very welcome to the Porsche Family. Throughout the whole process, I just want to say that both Faith and Eddie are a real asset to the Ray Catena Brand, and I am happy that I decided to buy from from Ray Catena!!

April 15, 2017

"Astounding and exceptional experience"

- RedMacanLDK

Morris is an amazing guy. He can not do enough to keep his customer happy and satisfied. He is very professional, nice, respectful and pleasant. He gave me pertinent suggestions when ordering my car which came back a beautiful red macan!

• Olympic size pool table
  • cafe w/ complimentary food & beverage
  • shoe shine station