Ray Catena Porsche

Brian Arnot

Mike Marinelli, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Ray Catena Porsche

Mike Marinelli

August 15, 2017

"Complete and customer considerate "

- Brooks#4

My return experience with the Ray Catena Porsche group and John Algarin was nothing short of complete,concise,and enjoyable. I look forward to continuing my relationship . Sincerely, Douglas A.Brooks

John Algarin

August 15, 2017

"A Wonderfully Surprising First Experience"

- kristi bridges

I hadn't purchased a car in 14 years and was agonizing not only over what to buy, but over the anticipated dealer experience that I so dreaded. After visiting an Audi dealer and BMW dealer for some test drives and high pressure sales, I saw a Porsche Macan drive by, I really wanted to see it, but was dreading going into the dealership. I was especially intimidated by the idea of a Porsche dealership. I called Ray Catena Porsche in Edison and wound up on the phone with one of the most delightful people I've ever spoken to, Maurizio Biondo. He assured me that I would have a great experience with no pressure or tricks if I came to test drive the Macan. He really kept his word. We had a wonderful test drive and then he hooked me up with another delightful human, Brian Arnot. Brian and I worked through all of the details of the purchase with absolutely no pressure. He gave me all the information I needed to make an informed decision. And I made it very happily. I picked up my car the next day and like the initial experience, the follow up has been amazing! I couldn't be happier.

Brian Arnot
Maurizio Biondo

August 08, 2017

"Excellent Experience"

- andynj

I bought my vehicle "sight unseen". Everything went perfectly even down to them delivering it to me whilst I was on vacation at the Shore and goung through it with me. Exceptional.

Mike Marinelli

• Olympic size pool table
  • cafe w/ complimentary food & beverage
  • shoe shine station