Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Bullet05
8/20/2015

"New Car Purchase "

xcellent experience from the time I walked on the lot. Was on a time crunch when I got there, they helped me do the test drive and appraise may car quickly. Very friendly, no pressure. First trip to the dealership we didn't agree on my trade in value but Ken Detty kept working on trying to find a buyer for my car. He called me the next morning and had a good offer. I really appreciated how he treated me and was extremely respectful to me even though we did not agree on the trade in the first time we talked. It was very evident they wanted your business. After that the purchase went great. Gary Dean and Dillon Ruggles were my sales staff. I can't say enough about Dillon, extremely pleasant, jumps to his feet to help you, had all my paper work ready. Helped me with after market products as quickly as possible, answers his calls promptly. He wasn't even my primary sales person. I really appreciated every thing he did for me. He makes you feel like you want to buy more and more cars from him.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We aim to please and hope that you will continue to allow us the opportunity the next time you find yourself in need of our automotive services! Thank you and safe driving!

cottent
8/19/2015

"Rebound"

The first time I went to the dealership my experience was not so great. However, the second time around they lived up to their reputation!

Jason, Carl and Gordon.

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your time in sharing your experience. We know we are not perfect, but we do strive for excellence and try our best to right any wrongs that may occur! We hope that you will continue to have faith in our team and give us more opportunities to make you leave with a smile on your face!

MLW
8/18/2015

"The service department was professional and efficient."

Everyone that I have dealt with at Ray Skillman has been helpful and professional. The service department is easy to schedule and helpful. They explain what they did and any concerns.

meshaanay
8/13/2015

"Great experience"

They were excellent, helped me find the right car ! Kathy was very helpful. i would highly recomend her to anyone . This is a great dealer ship

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for letting us know that you were pleased and that Kathy was helpful with finding you the perfect car! Safe driving!

csharpnotbflat
8/12/2015

"Always a pleasure"

Having to get your vehicle services is never a pleasure, but having this team of professionals makes it alot easier. Most people come in a little leary about what they are being told, but I totally trust my service consultant Jason Parker. To date, he and his team has been spot on and very up front. I now have no worries about going to this dealership.

Jason Parker

August 27, 2015

Thank you so much for making time to let everyone know about your experience! We appreciate that and hope that you will continue to give us the opportunity to serve you!

the fancylady
8/09/2015

"HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE"

KATHY WAS VERY VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE,VERY HELPFUL PLEASENT, WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND HER TO EVERYONE.SHE DID A GREAT JOB!WINDFORD ROULETT THAKS. SHE WENT OUT OF HER WAY TO HELP US

August 27, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate knowing that you left with a good experience...and Kathy surely does go out of her way to make it fun for you! Please come back and see us!

JohnaGilmore15
8/08/2015

"They were wonderful, caring and understanding "

I was very happy with my experience as everyone was very friendly. Definitely helped me in a time crunch. Thank you to all your staff.

August 27, 2015

You are most welcome! And thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us feedback! It's the best way for us to know if we are making a positive difference!

jmjones19
8/06/2015

"Great Truck Purchasing Process"

Dealt with a new, but very knowledgeable specialist that was able to answer my questions, point me to the trucks that fit my wish-list, and ultimately, got me to the truck I ended up buying. They worked to get me all of the rebates and discounts I qualified for. At no point did I feel pressured. I felt like my business and presence were appreciated, welcomed, and valued. Interesting that another Skillman dealership - not 5 miles away (Skillman Chevy @ I74 & Post Rd) had NO INTEREST AT ALL in selling me a truck - or having me in the store just a few minutes before I stopped at the GMC dealership. They should take some tips from the guys I worked with. They may sell something.

Jesse McLemore

August 07, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! Your experience is very important to us and our whole team tries very hard to strive to make each customer feed welcome and at home. Purchasing a vehicle is a big decision and we want you to feel at ease when making that decision. We appreciate you and the time you took to let us know that we met your expectations. Thanks again and safe driving!

Andrew M
7/27/2015

"Will be back!"

This was my first experience at Ray Skillman Northeast and won't be my last. First time purchasing a vehicle ever and the service I received - especially from Brandon, Joe, and BobbyLee - was outstanding. I recommend this dealership without hesitation for those interested in purchasing a GMC/Buick product. Have not had any experience with the service department as of yet but expect the same attention to detail from their service department as there is on the sales floor.

August 07, 2015

Customer feedback, good or not so good, means the world to us! We believe that we are only as good as our customers think we are, so we appreciate you taking the time to let us know that you had a good experience and left the dealership happy. More than that, we appreciate that you will be back! Stop in anytime we can help you with your automotive needs...we are here to lend a friendly helping hand! Safe driving to you!

Cheryl M
7/22/2015

"Excellence"

I purchased my third car from Jim Schofield and Kathy Pancake. My experience with them has been nothing but outstanding. They are always willing to take the time to answer any questions I have and address any concerns. They do believe in service after the sale so I know anytime I have a question about my car, I can feel free to contact them at anytime. Hats off to Jim and Kathy. I love them both.

August 07, 2015

We appreciate your feedback! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that our team has consistently met your expectations and that you feel confident to return whenever you need us! Have an excellent day and safe driving!

Reviews of Kathy Pancake