Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
CrystalOne
3/31/2015

"Buying my new (used) Pick up truck "

We saw a little 2011 Ford Ranger at a different Skillman lot in town. Tony made a special trip to get it back to the dealership so we could meet a busy and tight schedule that day. Ken gave us an amazing price. The truck was spactacularly clean and ready for us. We only went to Ray Skillman Buick to work with Tony. A great job!!! Highly recommend working with this crew! Sandy

mz.ebony
3/28/2015

"Best Experience Ive ever had!!"

I was kinda scared to go to a car lot to finance a car because i new my credit rating was in the dirt....But thanks to these wonderful people i was able too get a nice vehicle with very reasonable payments....Thanks for giving me a chance!!!!

March 28, 2015

Our pleasure! It's what we love to do! Seeing you leave with a smile on your face because you got what you wanted was the event that made our day!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you and make you smile! Safe driving and enjoy!

wande92760@aol.com
3/28/2015

"Great Service as Usual"

Came in for an oil change. Greeted right away. Service completed in less than 45 minutes. Always treated with dignity and respect. Would not go anywhere else.

Jim Peck

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! Safe driving and please come back and see us!

happie6
3/25/2015

"Outstanding Service"

This is my 3rd car from Ray Skillman. They are very nice people, they their business. Cathy Pancake, my sales lady is great. She understands and will turn every stone that needs turning to insure you get the car you.

March 28, 2015

We appreciate your business and you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Kathy loves her work and does everything possible to make every experience a great one! Thank you for your feedback! Safe driving!

TheLevs
3/24/2015

"Dedicated customer - just bought 4th car!"

We have been with these guys for years now because their quality service, friendliness and honesty will continue to win us over! You just can't beat the customer service that you receive with the Buy Here Pay Here unit and beyond. They will make sure you are equipped with a quality vehicle that is affordable to your budget. Again, we just purchased our 4th car thru them and will continue to go back because it's all about the service you get from this great group of people! Thanks Kevin, Jim, And Rene!

March 28, 2015

We love hearing from happy repeat customers! You rock! and we love doing business with you. Make sure you stop in and see us anytime you are in the neighborhood! Thanks for your feedback and aafe driving!

Amiller81427
3/24/2015

"Best Experience "

This dealership is like no other dealership I have been to and I've been to a lot. The salesmen do not act like salesmen at all they are some of the friendliest people I have met. They are not trying to sell you a car you cannot afford and they do not want to sell you a car they know you will have problems with. They worked with me on every detail what I wanted and could afford and when a light came on on my truck they took care of it before sending me on my way. They went above and beyond to make sure my truck was safe before me and my family drove off with it even after I kept bugging them with some silly questions. best experience I have had ever buying a car!!!

March 28, 2015

Wow! We appreciate that! We do our best to be friendly and treat folks just like Ray would and it's great to hear that you had that experience with us! Thanks so much for letting us know that we are making a difference in people's car buying experiences! Take care and safe driving!

Kylie1995
3/17/2015

"Made my first car load experience easier."

So within the last few months I've been everywhere looking for a car but everywhere I went either turned me down because of my age & had no credit or wanted to put in to a car that I could not afford... My mom was always talking about how great her car dealership is so I decided to try one more time to get a car. Kathy & Kevin worked really hard to find something that I would like & more importantly, be able to afford! They were able to find something & just my luck, my favorite make!! They are just really great people & would always recommend. So friendly and nice. Makes this big step of my first time having car payments easier! I'm really thankful for them(-:

March 28, 2015

We aim to please..and to find you a great deal that fits your budget as well as your needs! So happy to have had the chance to help you when you felt it just wasn't going to happen! You take care and let us know if we can do anything else! Safe driving!

Cgrater
3/16/2015

"Buying At Ray Skillman Northeast"

I came into Ray Slillman praying that I would be able to get a car. My hopes WERENT very high! As soon as I got there I was greeted with amazing Customer Service!! Kara Cole was so polite and made me feel like this was the place to be! She had a wonderful personality and made sure I got directly to the department I needed to be!! Kevin Barton got me a car on the spot, and I am currently driving a beautiful new Chevy Cobalt! Kevin's great and so is everyone at Ray Skillman Northeast!!!

March 28, 2015

Great to hear that we were able to change your hope into dreams!! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that we made a difference in your experience and that you drove away happy! We appreciate it! Safe driving!

Joyce
3/13/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Britany Hardy was fantastic. She exceeded my expectations by far. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They really know how to treat a customer.I highly recommend them. The made my experience stress free.

March 28, 2015

Stress Free and Fun is what we aim for! Thanks for letting us know that we helped your day to be a great one when it came to the car purchase! We love to hear it and appreciate you taking the time to tell us! Safe driving to you always!

john
3/10/2015

"good time"

All in all it was a great experience. They were very friendly. They seemed to care weather or not u cud afford the car because they wanted u to succeed in buying the vehicle

March 13, 2015

We do care! and we appreciate your feedback to let us know that you were pleased with the experience. Is there anything else we can help with? Just let us know! We want you to be 100% happy! Thanks again and safe driving!

Reviews of Kevin Barton