Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Monicapatterson
7/20/2016

"Very helpful "

Very helpful. She took care of me in a timely manner and I didn't have to wait long. Made sure I got set up with on Stars also. Like how they give you a list of everything that got fixed on the car.

Trey
7/03/2016

"Exceptional Customer Service!"

Upon my arrival to the shop, Jason immediately greeted me and was inclined to (thoroughly) understand my car issues. Sensing my frustrations with having another car issue, Jason put me at ease by assuring me he would find the problem and for me not to worry about it. That goes along way when you're having car troubles at the most inopportune time - 4th of July weekend. Jason's high level of professionalism was impeccable. I was immensely impressed with his customer service from the time I arrived to the time I departed with my well-purring.

sup
6/23/2016

"Great Place and very helpful"

A great place to buy a car. From the time we stepped out of the car to look everyone was helpful and right on their Ps and Qs. They pointed us in the direction of the trucks I was interested in. Were very friendly and professional. Stuck with us the whole time never left our sides to help anyone else. Made us feel like we were the only ones that mattered.

Richard Robertson
6/22/2016

"Service Price"

Service personnel was nice to deal with, but I thought the price of the battery that was put in my car was a bit pricey.

James

frogers1100
6/20/2016

"great people to deal with buying a new truck"

Caitie Gibson and Sean Beck was a great team to work with on buying my new 2016 truck. Caitie was so much help showing all the bell and whisles of my new truck, And sean explained everything in detail what was going on step by step. I felt like I made two new friends at the dealership.

Caitie Gibson

Eric Riggs
6/16/2016

"Very satisfied "

Very friendly and professional service without being pushy. Listen to what we needed. Explained in detail how the system's worked on the inside of the car.

Dominic Zappia

Alex
6/15/2016

"Very Impressed"

I came in this past week and spoke with David and was beyond impressed. He seemed very knowledgeable about all of the cars and also very friendly. I felt very comfortable and relaxed, not pressured into making any fast decisions like most salesmen make you feel. I will be back to purchase a car from him as soon as I'm able to!

David Schimmel

Margaret_wells
6/12/2016

"Service dept."

Your service dept is great. They were nice and kind, and service tech was done in a timely mamaul. thank you Rayskilled GMC. I will be back.

James

CoachesNightmare
6/10/2016

"Purchase"

What a 5 star business and even higher rating for the associates there. I was greeted at the door and walked through the entire process step by step. They took their time with me and made sure I got everything I needed. Even helped keep my kids busy while I finished up. Casey, Jim and Rachel you truly stand out above the market full of competition. Thank You again John

Casey

sdhope
6/05/2016

"Great Service"

The service was very timely and the cost was less then I expected along with the staff is always profession and knowledgeable, taking the time to explain the services that was done.

Reviews of Jason  Parker