Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
daryl123
9/25/2016

"Truck repairs and maint"

Truck was completed in a timely manner, and a lot of work was performed in a very satisfactory fashion. Truck was returned to me clean.

Tony, Barton

Angelnumber2
9/24/2016

"Very accomodating."

They called us when they saw that we were seriously shopping this car. They had the car we wanted and were willing to negotiate. Unlike another dealer.

Shannondurham
9/23/2016

"As always excellent expierence"

Kathy is fantastic. She always goes above and beyond to get you into a great car. Financing was quick and easy. This is my 3rd vehicle purchase with them. I will continue to use them for my next purchases.

sherry
9/20/2016

"Great Dealership"

Joe Beck this dealership is like family to me the customer service is so good always above and beyond any other. The Service area is great they take good care of you every last one them. Thank you All for being good at everything you do. love Sherry

Jim Mattocks
9/18/2016

"Fantastic people and service"

This is a great dealership. I have purchased several vehicles here and would not think about going anywhere else Their service department is clean and professional.

Gary Dean

Bruce & Jimmie
9/17/2016

"Great Dearership"

Thanks David for all your help on purchasing our vehicle.as always you guys make it easy process. thanks again. hope when you see us next time its just for an oil change.

Jerika J Broyles
9/17/2016

"Great Experience"

This was the best quality of customer service I have ever had. Everyone went above and beyond to help me in my situation. I am forever grateful for this opportunity to establish my credit. All thanks to Ms. Pancake and team your all awesome.

Carolee
9/14/2016

"Very caring folks "

I bought a 2016 Buick Encore and was undecided about the color but it turned out to be a beautiful gold in the sun. And I have been given compliments by strangers. The folks at the dealership even got me a cheaper loan than the original. Th e y try very hard to make customers happy, which is rare. Ryan, Ryan and Alex were wonderful ..Thank you for your patience.

Jason
9/12/2016

"Jim schofield"

Jim was a great help. Helped me when no one else could. I will be giving my friends and family his number. Thanks Jim for everything

ChrisJohns
9/12/2016

"Oil Change experience"

Awesome, service advisor communication to service bay execution exceeded my expectations. Bringing my GMC Sierra in within 30-days for an oil change. Chris J.

Reviews of Clay  Wade