Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
JCT
2/11/2016

"Service"

Jason did a great job for me. Excellent service and he followed up with a phone call as promised, when service was complete. Good experiance.

Jason

GWHET66
2/07/2016

"MY NEW GMC"

JUST COMPLETED MY 3rd LEASE FROM KATHY PANCAKE. SHE ALWAYS GOES OUT OF HER WAY TO MAKE SURE I GET THE VEHICLE I WANT. MY WIFE AND I LOVE OUR NEW 2016 GMC TERRAIN. SHE IS A GREAT PERSON TO DEAL WITH. GREG WHETSEL

juannnice_
2/06/2016

"Amazing"

Amazing service. it was fast and easy. We got the car we were looking for. The people were absolutely amazing to work with . I wouldn't mind going back and working with them again.

croth7078
2/05/2016

"Roth Enclave purchase "

Great customer service. Everyone we dealt with was professional and very knowledgeable. The staff at Skillman did not pressure us into making any quick decisions on our purchase. They gave us detailed information about the vehicle we were interested in and let us take our time and make the right decision for our family. Brittany and Joe went above and beyond to make sure every question we had was answered. We would highly recommend this dealership!!

Jack and Diane
2/01/2016

""TOTAL SATISFACTION""

Most pleasant and informative experience ever! Knowledge, service attitude, and a fine support team made our entire transaction with Tony and Ryan 100% enjoyable. We look forward to future opportunities to work with them.

Cruser,John88
1/30/2016

"Great Service"

I always get great service. I purchased my GMC through this Dealership and I will continue bringing my business to Ray Skillman on East Washington Street in Indianpolis. They are a great group of people that go out of there to meet your needs. Thanks

Jay Street

jgc14
1/29/2016

"new management"

I was sold a lemon under Kevin...Kathy Pancake, Jim Schofield, and Kasey helped get me into a new vehicle despite being upside down on the payments. My Ford Escape's transmission went out 8 months after buying the vehicle. Kasey helped me get into a new vehicle and really worked hard to get me back on the road. I do not recommend working with Kevin at another dealership (he no longer works at Ray Skillman I believe). I would do business with Kasey again. Thanks yall.

Kasey

Jpreston
1/27/2016

"Great Service"

I was very happy with the service I received. I felt like the problem was taken care of in a timely fashion. They had snacks to make the wait help go fast.

rtogr81
1/20/2016

"Best Service Department"

I have never been treated so good as the Service Department at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC does every time I have an issue with my vehicle. Ron Rafail bends over backward to accommodate my Service needs and his attention to detail is unsurpassed. When it becomes necessary to buy a new car I wouldn't go anywhere else just because of the Service department here at Ray Skillman. Thank-you for your diligence and Great Service.

Kristina15
1/15/2016

"Had an amazing experience"

Kathy Pancake was my sales lady and she was amazing, and very professional! She took the time to make sure I had everything i needed. While i was waiting on the approval she would check in on me to make sure I was doing ok. When the approval came through she showed me everything with the car,and assisted me with the the on star start up. She is a very sweet lady!

Reviews of Kathy Pancake