Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Call
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
kellycouch
12/15/2014

"awesomeness"

This is my 4th vehicle purchase from here and I have used the same salesman every time. Jim Schofield is the best. From start to finish it is always a smooth transaction. Best salesman in the business.

rcdclane
12/02/2014

"Awesome Customer Service"

Kevin and Kathy were very easy to work with. They never made you feel unimportant. I would highly recommend them to anyone! They will have my business from now on :)

December 05, 2014

Thank you! We appreciate knowing that our service made you feel important and well-cared for! We do our best to treat our guests as family. Enjoy your new ride and stop by soon!

Amurphy67
11/09/2014

"Most relaxed, pleasant experience "

This is 4th truck I have bought from Skillman and last 2 have been from Gary Dean overseeing my purchases and his team Samantha Pollyea & Dillon Ruggles. They are so helpful and make sure your visit and purchase is pleasant experience. BobbyLee in finance takes his time and answers every question; never makes you feel rushed. This team will make sure you are completely satisfied before you leave. I recommended them. Thanks, Angie Murphy

Finance BobbyLee

December 05, 2014

Thank you, Angie for taking the time to let us know that our team is providing the kind of service you have come to expect! We aim to please each and every time you visit! Please drop by anytime and let us know how you are doing! Drive safely!

Dsmith747
11/03/2014

"Great!!!"

The experience of meeting Kevin and Kathy was great, and I recommend them highly. From the moment that we walked into the room, Kevin was eager and willing to please. I appreciate how he took his time and reviewed our documents and even ensured that we had some clarity on certain issues. Kathy was amazing and I appreciate how she dealt with my indecisivness, despite me keeping her out in the cold weather. Thank you guys for such a great experience.

Kevin

December 05, 2014

You made our day! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that you were pleased with your experience here at Ray Skillman! Buying a car doesn't have to be hard and we do our very best to help you through the important decisions. Thanks for letting us know you left happy! Safe driving!

Brookegreiert
9/25/2014

"Ray Skillman Buy Here Pay Here"

Awesome customer service & great help! They cleaned up my car real nice and were pleasant/helpful through the whole process! It was quick and painles! :)

December 05, 2014

We hope you are enjoying your new ride! It was a pleasure to put you on the road in a fresh vehicle and see your happy face driving away! Be careful out there! Safe driving always! Thanks for your feedback!

Angiepoo
9/13/2014

"The Best Was Yet To Come"

I have had several opportunities to purchase from Ray Skillman Buy-Here-Pay-Here. For the first time I did, and that was the best decision of my life. I told Jim and Kevin what I wanted and how I wanted to make this work. They HOOKED me up. On the cold day of going to sit down with the two, I realized that Jim was a sweetheart and Kevin was NUTS... I left running out of there in tears becuase they had me laughing too much. This was one of the best car sales deal I have ever closed on. I am not originally from Indianapolis, but this is the only car dealership I will go to and have purchased cars from here since 2000.

December 05, 2014

Wow! What a cool way to let us know that you left happy! Our BHPH team is truly a barrel of laughs but they take their jobs seriously and go above and beyond to try and make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Glad to hear that you did! Safe driving and stop by to say HI soon!

steve shilts
9/10/2014

"steven shilts"

Very easy to deal with this is our third car purchase from Ray skillman buick bobby lee in finance did an outstanding job for us on the purchase.

Tony dyer Joe beck bobby lee

December 05, 2014

Good to hear from you! We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will come see us when you are in the neighborhood! Safe driving to you!

renitawright
9/04/2014

"Ask for George Tomanovich"

Ask for GEORGE TOMANOVICH He was attentive and an excellent listener to my automobile needs. He went above and beyond until I was satisfied. He did the legwork and put extra care into ensuring he communicated with promptly throughout the process. Excellent sales man. Ask for BOBBY LEE ESTABROOK to complete your financing if you need it.

George Tomanovich, Bobby Lee Estabrook and Dave Oldham

December 05, 2014

We appreciate your feedback! It's great to hear that you had a wonderful experience with George and Bobbly Lee! Thanks for your business, Come back and see us! Safe driving!

Jfonte1949
8/21/2014

"A Great Deal!"

After car shopping for many days, we found a great deal at Ray Skillman. Tony managed to make the deal go very smoothly and efficiently. We highly recommend Tony for his car knowledge and concern for the making the right fit for the customer.

December 05, 2014

Thanks for taking the time out of your day to let us know that your experience with us was a good one! We appreciate your business and hope that you will refer Tony's services to other friends and family when they are looking for a car or truck! Safe driving to you!

klfelix
8/14/2014

"Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Is #1 In My Book!!!"

My experience at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC was one of the best experiences I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. The professionalism fromCharlene Powell, Ashlee and Dominic was above and beyond what I expected, or what I've ever received in the past. I've purchased a lot of vehicles over the years and was so happy I chose Ray Skillman Northeast to work with. I've already spread the word to family and friends on what a great experience I had. You're definitely on my list to contact for future needs! Thanks again! -Kathy Felix

December 05, 2014

Team Zappia thanks you! We appreciate your feedback and hope you will always have good luck and safe driving!

December 05, 2014

Team Zappia thanks you! We appreciate your business and the time you took to let us know that our service was satisfactory to you! Best luck with the vehicle and safe driving! Come see us!

Reviews of Kathy Pancake