Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Tom Ackerly, General Manager, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Tom Ackerly

Jay Street, Service Advisor, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Jay Street

Jim Schofield, Sales Consultant-Buy Here Pay Here, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Jim Schofield

Sales Consultant-Buy Here Pay Here

December 06, 2016

"Oil Change"

- satisfied customer

Customer Service was excellent! I am a previous Buick owner currently driving a Chevy Malibu. I called Ray Skillman GMC to ask if I could bring my vehicle in for an oil change when my dealership could not fit me. He asked if I wanted to bring it in right then but I scheduled for the next day. Everyone was courteous and the service was completed within 90 minutes! I received a follow-up call the following day to see if I was satisfied with the services.

December 06, 2016

"Pleasant Surprise "

- Ron K.

Very professional, courteous, and prompt!!! Spoke with Catie about my interest in a Monte Carlo ss they had posted on car gurus on a Saturday night. I was down in Indianapolis signing the paperwork that Monday. She knew all the details about the vehicle, and went out of her way to send pictures about details that were important to me before the purchase. Anyone looking for a new vehicle, she is definitely the woman to speak with. It doesnt hurt that she's easy on the eyes also. Thank you again Catie!!! 😊🤓👍Shout out to Jacob also. Also a great salesman too. The perfect duo!

December 05, 2016

"THE BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!"

- RobertandMicheleKaufman

This is our second time purchasing a car at Ray Skillman. Both times with Kathy Pancake The first time, we were going thru a job loss and our credit was not the best. This time, we could go anywhere we chose. However, we called Kathy and she took great care of us! Both times, we were treated like Gold! We have never had this at other dealerships. There was no stress or haggling on price. We also give credit to Kasey Johnson for making the paperwork painless! THANK YOU SO MUCH LADIES!

New 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $44838