Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC
Call
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center

"Ray Skillman Buy Here Pay Here"

Awesome customer service & great help! They cleaned up my car real nice and were pleasant/helpful through the whole process! It was quick and painles! :)

"The Best Was Yet To Come"

I have had several opportunities to purchase from Ray Skillman Buy-Here-Pay-Here. For the first time I did, and that was the best decision of my life. I told Jim and Kevin what I wanted and how I wanted to make this work. They HOOKED me up. On the cold day of going to sit down with the two, I realized that Jim was a sweetheart and Kevin was NUTS... I left running out of there in tears becuase they had me laughing too much. This was one of the best car sales deal I have ever closed on. I am not originally from Indianapolis, but this is the only car dealership I will go to and have purchased cars from here since 2000.

"steven shilts"

Very easy to deal with this is our third car purchase from Ray skillman buick bobby lee in finance did an outstanding job for us on the purchase.

Tony dyer Joe beck bobby lee

"Ask for George Tomanovich"

Ask for GEORGE TOMANOVICH He was attentive and an excellent listener to my automobile needs. He went above and beyond until I was satisfied. He did the legwork and put extra care into ensuring he communicated with promptly throughout the process. Excellent sales man. Ask for BOBBY LEE ESTABROOK to complete your financing if you need it.

George Tomanovich, Bobby Lee Estabrook and Dave Oldham

"A Great Deal!"

After car shopping for many days, we found a great deal at Ray Skillman. Tony managed to make the deal go very smoothly and efficiently. We highly recommend Tony for his car knowledge and concern for the making the right fit for the customer.

"Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Is #1 In My Book!!!"

My experience at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC was one of the best experiences I've ever had when purchasing a vehicle. The professionalism fromCharlene Powell, Ashlee and Dominic was above and beyond what I expected, or what I've ever received in the past. I've purchased a lot of vehicles over the years and was so happy I chose Ray Skillman Northeast to work with. I've already spread the word to family and friends on what a great experience I had. You're definitely on my list to contact for future needs! Thanks again! -Kathy Felix

"Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is exceptional!!!"

Top notch professionals who are extremely knowledgeable and thorough when explaining particular vehicles of interest, financing options and terms. Everyone I was involved with was extreme patient and made sure I have all the information needed before making my final decision as well as making sure I was completely comfortable with my final decision. I wasn't pressured to buy, I was treated a valued customer and part of the Ray Skillman family. I will without a doubt return when needing to purchase my next vehicle!

"Laugh a minute...."

This was my first car purchase in over 12 years. I had been on the hunt for 3 long exhausting days, when my husband and I stopped at Ray Skillman. We were both brain dead on the 4th day of the hunt. Along came Anthony, I thought another day goes by, no car. AJ stuck to us like glue. He truly made my afternoon enjoyable, informative, and I went home with a new car. All of our questions were answered not only by AJ but all the others on the sales floor. AJ has continued to be around, after the sale to answer my questions. My husband and I would recommend this dealership to everyone, and I have.

Anthony... Rick

"My first minivan"

Kathy was great at finding me the vehicle I needed. Kevin did a great job with the financing. thanks to you both! I will be back!

"Best time buying a car in my life."

From the time that I was greeted by Jill until the time that I drove off, the experience was friendly, professional and above all honest. I bought a used 2006 Buick Lucerne at a fair price. They made all repairs at the expense of the dealership just as promised, and even beyond What a difference in dealing with this dealership and most of the others. Jill, Kathy, Kevin and Jim treated me just like they would want to be treated. No pressure and no hard sell. The attitude was to put me in the car I wanted at a fair price. Who could ask for more!

Kevin Barton