Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
pryor,nyree1234
8/24/2016

"Very productive and efficient"

Ray Skillman dealership was awesome. They were very realistic and honest. I was very pleased with my service. I felt welcomed from the time I walked into the door until the time I left. Kathy was very patient and entertaining. I was nervous at the beginning, but after 5 miutes there, I was very comfortable. I love my new car!

Kasey Johnson

Mslewisworld!
8/22/2016

"Impressed me for a walk in service! "

I was not able to make my prior appointment due to time constraints, so I decided to take a gamble on a mid afternoon drop in on a Friday! I was, prepared to have a long wait, but was, advised not so. It was very reasonable wait, just lime a, scheduled appointment and I, unknowingly met the GM in the break area! Very smooth nice guy! Encore was ready for the, next adventure and I left with a huge smile on my face!

Mark is great, gets me straight on my techie issues!

Slee

"Great experience"

First time we had looked on the internet for a new car. Our questions were answered online and we set up an appointment time to see the car. They had the car we were interested in ready for us to test drive. It was exactly what we wanted and we bought it that day.

bonnie white

"service experience "

we aare very happy bringing are van into ray skillman have been letting them take care of are van since we bought it from them and will continue to let them take care of it untill time comes we have to get a new one are this one wont ran any more the workers there are so very helpful and very nice to get a long with.

Elisa E McGraw
8/18/2016

"Wonderful!!!"

Service was excellent!!! I would recommend you guys to everyone I know! I am treated like a queen on every visit!!! You facility is always clean and everyone is very friendly AWESOME!

pumpmonkey
8/17/2016

"Great Service"

Brought Acadia win for Routine service and recall work. They got my car right in and the work was finished faster than what they promised. Very nice staff, clean waiting area. Very happy with my experience

watponG6
8/15/2016

"Ray Skillman's Service Team is AWESOME!"

Kudios to Jason! Jason has been my service contact person for the past couple of years. Jason always greet you with a smile. Jason does a great job in explaining what's going on with your car. I would also like to send Kudos to Carl Raines and the entire service team at Ray Skillman.

denver01
8/13/2016

"The service was excellent."

. I only had me new Encore for a week and realized it had an oil leak. I called my salesman, Clay Warner and he told me to bring it in. I did and they had another Encore ready for me to drive home while they checked my vehicle out. I was called the next day and they had found the problem and fixed it. The service was done in a timely manner and the personnel were very kind and helpful. They explained everything to me and I was extremely pleased with the prompt turn around.

R&J G8
8/03/2016

"Sean and his internet team. "

Sean and Team, Thanks for your excellent job with working with me over the Internet. Hope to work with you again. RWA/JDA KIngston,NY.

Cruzin'7
7/29/2016

"Excellent Customer Service Continues After the Sale"

Today, my day started by not being able to locate my car keys. I called my sales person Ryan who told me I would need to talk to Service/Parts. About 15 minutes later, Ryan called to see if they took care of what I needed. I was impressed. I called another dealer because it was closer to where I live, but the parts person really did not want to help me to purchase a new key. He really tried talking me out of it by saying I should wait a few days. That would have been fine if I didn't have work and didn't mind my new car just being parked. So I decided to go to where I purchased my vehicle. When I arrived at Ray Skillman Northeast, I was greeted my a service representative that escorted my over the the Parts area. , Jerry took good care of me. I was eventually able to get to work. It nice to see that the excellent service continues after your purchase. I won't mind driving the extra miles when I need service. The really treat their customers well!

Jerry Davis