Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Luka loves going to Ray's
5/23/2015

"Service Department "

I can't say enough about the service department. The entire team is outstanding. I was having trouble with my Bluetooth connection and Emily found the problem and fixed it. She really knows what she's doing. This is not the first time she has worked on my vehicle . I had a electronic problem that she found immediately . I had taken it to another dealership and nobody could figure it out. Emily is so good at what she does and it shows in her attitude, customer service at its best. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Ray Skillman on East Washington Street. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special.

ANAPHASEDESIGN
5/15/2015

"Five Stars across the board"

Ray Skillman on east washington street has been excellent every time I have used them for service. They have a well maintained and stocked waiting room (although it only seems to show propaganda "news" channels inside). The service is always great in a timely fashion. I will be back again.

May 22, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to let us know that your experience with us has been a pleasant one! We appreciate you! Safe driving and we will see you soon!

Matt&Lisa
5/10/2015

"Best I've seen every! Tony Dyer, Kara Ostewig and Clay Wade"

My husband and I recently purchased a 2014 Chrysler 300 from Ray Skillman on E Washington. First, I'd like to say that this was the most stressfree car purchase I have ever made. My husband chose a car he liked. We don't have the best credit, however we still went with the car we really wanted. We worked on the purchase end with Tony Dyer. Tony was a very kind individual. He took his time to explain everything to us. As I doubted my credit and worried about being denied for financing, Tony remained positive and optimistic. He constantly spoke to us as though we were going to drive home in our new car that day. He was knowledgeable, intelligent, hardworking, honest and very respectful during his end of the process. Kara Ostewig workd on the sales team. She helped my husband with the car he liked and was very kind and helpful. She was very nice and let my husband take the car for the day and put gas in the car. Ray Skillman deals with I believe 40 banks when trying to finance a customer. Clay Wade, the finance manager was very calm and knowledgeable and made the financing process very easy and fun!I have purchased many cars in my life. This was the most laid back, positive experience I have ever had. I have had some very terrible experiences dealing with car dealerships in the past!!! I think the sales staff is sincere and hardworking. I will definitely purchase my next car from Ray Skillman. If you are looking for an extremely positive auto purchase, I highly recommend you check out Ray Skillman on E Washington Street. I'd ask for Tony and let his team take care of you like they took care of us. Lisa & Matt

May 22, 2015

Thanks so much for sharing your confidence is our team! We do believe in what we are doing and try...everyday ...to uphold the values that Ray Skillman himself has instilled in us. We are just good people trying to do a good job for other good people and we are thrilled that your experience with us was positive, fun and worthwhile! We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback so we know how we are doing! Thanks again and safe driving to you and your family!

penrod4225
5/08/2015

"Great Experience"

This dealership provided great customer service and we were very happy with everyone involved. We spend time with local dealership and it was well worth the drive to go to this location and Ray Skillman. Will continue to purchase from this dealership in the future.

May 09, 2015

Thank you for taking the extra time to let us know that we were worth the drive! That says it all! We strive to please no matter how far or near you are to our location! We appreciate your feedback and hope to have a chance to earn your business or referrals in the future!

Dabi
5/04/2015

"Great experience!"

I walked in embarrassed because of my financial situation and was treated with so much care and respect and never felt stripped of my dignity.

May 09, 2015

We know bad things happen to good people and many of us have been through it too! That's what makes the difference at our dealership...we KNOW how you feel and we take that into consideration when we greet you at our door! You have friends here...now and in the future! We look forward to helping you are your friends whenever possible if you will allow us to! Thank you again!

Dr. Liz
4/27/2015

"Tony Dyer and Sean Beck"

WHY Tony Dyer and Sean Beck? Knowledge and professionalism. I recently purchased a new Terrain and the sales team were exemplary. I needed to feel comfortable with such an important decision and the salesmen were interested in answering all of my questions.

May 09, 2015

Excellent! That is how we want you to feel from start to finish! Making a vehicle purchase is an important decision and strive to allow you all of the time and information collecting you need in order to feel comfortable. Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know we met your expectations! Safe driving always to you!

Shelaine Holman
4/26/2015

"Best Darn Dealership in the World!!!"

I never thought I'd see the day when I would get an outstanding deal on a low-mileage, gently used, full-size sedan. I recently purchased a 2012 Buick LaCrosse at the Northeast Buick GMC dealership, and my experience there was second to none!! My experience there started with Kristin Miller, who was a sweetie from the start. She and I had been emailing back and forth for awhile, and she was totally patient with me. She was aware of the fact that I was in the market for a lightly used Buick LaCrosse. She was very kind in keeping me posted on their inventory, and encouraged me to stop in. I also spoke with Dillon Ruggles, an Internet salesman who was also very patient and really listened to my concerns. Tom Ackerly and Tony Dyer were absolutely WONDERFUL to work with... they were HIGHLY instrumental in getting me that UNBELIEVABLE (almost unreal) deal on a gently used LaCrosse!! I also had the pleasure of working with Sean Beck, who took me on the test drive. He was super patient and low-pressure. His product knowledge was impressive. I got to work with BobbyLee Estabrook in the Finance Dept. Working with him was a walk in the park, and he made the whole process seem super easy. He was able to get me amazing rates and terms on financing, and was able to beat what my bank had to offer. He carefully explained the importance of getting an extended warranty on the car, citing the many benefits of this. He was flexible and willing to work out a deal for us on this. I had been (exhaustively) car shopping at many other dealerships for months, but these folks put a end to my quest. The staff that I worked with at Northeast Buick GMC were PHENOMENAL, and made the whole experience virtually painless and quick. This dealership comes highly recommended to anyone I know that is in the market for a new (or new to you) vehicle. These guys were amazing. This dealership is top-notch; they offered my family and I free drinks, and we were treated with the utmost respect. I would like to thank each and everyone of the staff that I worked with. I love my new vehicle, it truly is a pleasure to drive. I will gladly return for future purchases. THUMBS UP!!! --Shelaine Holman

rebecca1124
4/21/2015

"An unexpected pleasure"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealer and I was really dreading the process. To my surprise, the people who work at the Ray Skillman Buy-Here-Pay-Here lot were helpful, honest, and friendly. What I was expecting to be complicated and drawn out process turned out to be an easy going and frankly enjoyable experience. Thank you Kathy and Kevin! I will never go to a different used car dealer!

April 24, 2015

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! We are elated that you are able to refer us to others based on your experience. We aim to please and people like you make it ever easier! Thank you very much and safe driving!

Juls
4/21/2015

"Great Dealership"

Everybody was super helpful and very nice, they made the whole experience quicker and easier than I ever expected it to be. I would recommend them to anyone looking to buy a used car.

April 24, 2015

Great! and thanks for your time! We appreciate the time you took to let us know how we did. Please stop in and see us anytime! Safe driving!

troy
4/16/2015

"Great Attitude"

This is our 3rd car purchase at Ray Skillman. We keep returning because they are fair, honest and helpful. The team was so knowledgeable on the different features of our car. This is the car dealer and salesman of choice. Ask for Tony DiLoreto

April 16, 2015

Thank you! Your feedback is appreciated! It helps keep us on track and insure that we are pleasing our customers. We wish you safe driving always!

Reviews of Kathy Pancake