Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Team Leader

February 25, 2017

"EXCITED"

- LUVMYHYUNDAI

KASEY JOHNSON AND KATHY PANCAKE WERE GREAT IT HAD BEEN SOME YEARS SINCE I FINANCED A CAR AND I WAS VERY NERVOUS HOWEVER THEY MADE THE EXPERIENCE PROFESSIONAL, HONEST, AND REALLY LISTENED TO MYSELF THE CUSTOMER. THEY ALSO MAKE GREAT RECOMMENDATIONS AND WILL WORK WITH YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR GOAL OF BEING FINANCED.I AM VERY HAPPY THEY GAVE ME A SECOND CHANCE TO REBUILD MY CREDIT THRU THEIR BUY HERE PAY HERE PROGRAM.MY HYUNDAI SONATA IS BEAUTIFUL AND I AM VERY PROUD OF IT.THEY WORKED WITH ME TO FIND AN AFFORDABLE PAYMENT THAT I CAN MANAGE SHOWING ME THEY CARE. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANYONE WHO WANTS A SECOND CHANCE AND ARE SERIOUS GIVE THEM A CALL. 317-351-5153

February 24, 2017

"Got my SUV "

- Lacora

David is awesome he got me in a SUV Tony worked with on getting a good deal they are super cool I will be sending my friends and family to them

February 24, 2017

"Great guy and service writer"

- Love

I came in with transmission problems blown struts and tires that were junk Tony did a great job of getting the parts I needed and getting my transmission back to better than new condition. He also help me select a great tire for what I needed. gives excellent advice you should listen to his advice he's honest and straightforward just the way I like.

New 2016 GMC Sierra 1500, $47970