Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
troy
4/16/2015

"Great Attitude"

This is our 3rd car purchase at Ray Skillman. We keep returning because they are fair, honest and helpful. The team was so knowledgeable on the different features of our car. This is the car dealer and salesman of choice. Ask for Tony DiLoreto

April 16, 2015

Thank you! Your feedback is appreciated! It helps keep us on track and insure that we are pleasing our customers. We wish you safe driving always!

Westerman
4/15/2015

"Friendly"

First time that I have ever experience purchasing a car and felt no pressure. These two associates work very well as a team. I instantly felt connected with them as if I had a friend helping me make a decision. Thanks to the both of them for making this a very pleasant experience.

April 16, 2015

So glad you had a positive, pleasant experience! We had a great time working with you too and appreciate you taking the time to let us know that we met your expectations and you drove away with a great memory! Safe driving!

JC
4/06/2015

"Best car buying experience I have ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Everyone was very helpful and polite and very professional. All of the employees at the BHPH went above and beyond the call to help out. They are the best in the car sales business, I was not pressured or aggravated by them while looking on the lot. They found the vehicle I was looking for and made the deal work

The young lady at the first desk at the BHPH center.

April 16, 2015

Excellent! We aim to please and we appreciate your feedback to let us know that we are on target! We wish you a continually good experience with us and safe driving always!

She Rich
4/02/2015

"Good Experience overall!"

The team here was so knowledgeable and work with you until the end! I wanted a brand new car, but they let me know the best plan for me would be a used car so that I could build up the credit I needed to be in a brand new car. I am confident I got the best deal in town! Brittany was so great at explaining all of the details of a car system and she was the "Real Deal!"

April 16, 2015

Woohoo! We appreciate your taking the time to let us know that we met your expectations! Your feedback is an important part of measuring our success and we thank you for that! Take care and safe driving!

CrystalOne
3/31/2015

"Buying my new (used) Pick up truck "

We saw a little 2011 Ford Ranger at a different Skillman lot in town. Tony made a special trip to get it back to the dealership so we could meet a busy and tight schedule that day. Ken gave us an amazing price. The truck was spactacularly clean and ready for us. We only went to Ray Skillman Buick to work with Tony. A great job!!! Highly recommend working with this crew! Sandy

April 16, 2015

Thank you so much for the extra effort to go online and let us know about your experience! We appreciate that very much and are thrilled that you felt that all your needs were met with friendly service!. Stop in and see us anytime and until then, safe driving!

mz.ebony
3/28/2015

"Best Experience Ive ever had!!"

I was kinda scared to go to a car lot to finance a car because i new my credit rating was in the dirt....But thanks to these wonderful people i was able too get a nice vehicle with very reasonable payments....Thanks for giving me a chance!!!!

March 28, 2015

Our pleasure! It's what we love to do! Seeing you leave with a smile on your face because you got what you wanted was the event that made our day!! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to help you and make you smile! Safe driving and enjoy!

wande92760@aol.com
3/28/2015

"Great Service as Usual"

Came in for an oil change. Greeted right away. Service completed in less than 45 minutes. Always treated with dignity and respect. Would not go anywhere else.

Jim Peck

March 28, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! Safe driving and please come back and see us!

happie6
3/25/2015

"Outstanding Service"

This is my 3rd car from Ray Skillman. They are very nice people, they their business. Cathy Pancake, my sales lady is great. She understands and will turn every stone that needs turning to insure you get the car you.

March 28, 2015

We appreciate your business and you taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Kathy loves her work and does everything possible to make every experience a great one! Thank you for your feedback! Safe driving!

TheLevs
3/24/2015

"Dedicated customer - just bought 4th car!"

We have been with these guys for years now because their quality service, friendliness and honesty will continue to win us over! You just can't beat the customer service that you receive with the Buy Here Pay Here unit and beyond. They will make sure you are equipped with a quality vehicle that is affordable to your budget. Again, we just purchased our 4th car thru them and will continue to go back because it's all about the service you get from this great group of people! Thanks Kevin, Jim, And Rene!

March 28, 2015

We love hearing from happy repeat customers! You rock! and we love doing business with you. Make sure you stop in and see us anytime you are in the neighborhood! Thanks for your feedback and aafe driving!

Amiller81427
3/24/2015

"Best Experience "

This dealership is like no other dealership I have been to and I've been to a lot. The salesmen do not act like salesmen at all they are some of the friendliest people I have met. They are not trying to sell you a car you cannot afford and they do not want to sell you a car they know you will have problems with. They worked with me on every detail what I wanted and could afford and when a light came on on my truck they took care of it before sending me on my way. They went above and beyond to make sure my truck was safe before me and my family drove off with it even after I kept bugging them with some silly questions. best experience I have had ever buying a car!!!

March 28, 2015

Wow! We appreciate that! We do our best to be friendly and treat folks just like Ray would and it's great to hear that you had that experience with us! Thanks so much for letting us know that we are making a difference in people's car buying experiences! Take care and safe driving!

Reviews of Kevin Barton