Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Open Now

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Carolyn
2/26/2015

""Kathy P. is the best""

I went to Ray Skillman to get an oil change but ended up with a new 2015 Terrain. I want to thank Kathy Pancake for being so helpful and efficient. I also want to thank Tom Ackerly who is one of the best General Managers that I have dealt with in a long time. I am so so happy with my new vehicle. What a wonderful way to spend the evening. Thank You Again Carolyn W.

Chris1964
2/23/2015

"Kathy is the BEST"

I just purchased my 3rd car from Kathy over the weekend. She is a TRUE miracle worker. I'm very lucky to have found her.

February 23, 2015

Your feedback is very important to us and we appreciate you taking your time to provide it for us. Your satisfaction is the only way we know if we have done a good job in meeting your needs. Thanks again and please come visit soon! Safe driving!

aliesha
2/23/2015

"My new car"

I had a wonderful experience shopping at Ray Skillman. Mrs. Kathy Pancake was so nice and took very good care of me. Everybody there was so nice. They even took care of my baby while I was doing my paper work. I would recommend this car lot to anybody.

February 23, 2015

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback! We love Kathy too because she really cares about treating others with respect and building relationships. We appreciate the time you took to let us know about your experience. Thanks again and safe driving!

notimportant
2/21/2015

"Great customer service. "

Brittney was awesome. She showed us our options and was easy to deal with. Tony worked with us in getting the car purchased. I was a bit overwhelmed and they really helped put my worries at ease. I would highly recommend this dealership to people I care about.

February 23, 2015

Thank you! Brittany is one of our Product Specialists under a new program to increase customer satisfaction here at Ray Skilllman. Your feedback means a great deal to us as a part of that program analysis. We are very pleased to learn that your expectations were met and that you would recommend our dealership to those you care about! Thanks again for your input! Safe driving!

bboothe50
2/12/2015

"great"

every body cared and they took real good care of me from start to finish. My car stopped on Washington street, they sent a tow. When I got to the dealer ship they had a car ready for me to drive. I do not remember his name, but he was great.

February 23, 2015

Very sorry to hear that you had troubles and glad that we could help you out in a pinch! We appreciate your feedback and hope that you will call on us again if there is anything we can do to help you with your automotive needs! Safe driving!

mcoil61
2/07/2015

"Great service "

They listened to my concerns & found the problem quickly. I would recommend this service department. Ron is always a pleasure to work with & we'll definitely go back to him if we ever have a problem in the future.

February 23, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to let us know that you would recommend us to others! It is the only way that we know if we have succeeded in our quest to provide excellent customer service in every department. We appreciate you! Drive safely!

efox
2/04/2015

"Amazing customer service! Jim Schofield is an asset. "

We were under a very short deadline when our vehicle was totalled and Jim Schofield worked tirelessly to find us a replacement in less than 48 hours. He went above and beyond in so many ways; walking us thru the processes, listening to our needs and fitting us with the best vehicle for those requirements, working with finance to get us the best vehicle for the money. From start to finish we had our SUV in less than 3 days, and had a really amazing experience. When it got to the actual finance portion, Dominic was great explaining all of our options, keeping the process rolling and answering our questions. I can say with certainty that we will continue on with Skillman for all of our automotive needs. We have also worked with Kevin Barton in the past and have truly had amazing experiences with this whole organization!

February 23, 2015

Thank you so much for your informative review! We appreciate you sharing your experience with our team so that we may know that we met your expectations and that you left happy! Please pop in and see us at any time! Safe driving to you!

Rjohnson
2/02/2015

"Friendly and attentive crew"

Tony, Sean and BobbyLee were very helpful. I have known Tony for a few years before coming into the dealership. Was looking for a used Chrysler Town and County. Even though I wasn't looking at a brand new GMC/Buick, time was taken and attention was paid to make sure they could find me the car that was the right fit for me. I would have liked to negotiate the price a bit more, but I felt it was fair and the negotiations for the trade-in were smooth and the agreed upon price for the trade-in was fair. Financing was as expected. Its a business and businesses try to make money. Knew what to expect and I was happy with the outcome.

February 23, 2015

We appreciate your candid response and respect that you took time out of your day to help us understand the type of experience you had during your vehicle purchase. We know that we can only measure our success by the satisfaction of our customers, so you have definitely helped us to grow! Safe driving!

bmason
1/30/2015

"The first place to go for a vehicle"

I was looking for a good vehicle my credit horable but they still worked with me! I was not treated like i had bad credit here they treat as what you are just another hard worker and needs a solid vehicle to get you where you need to go. If looking for a vehicle come to RAY SKILLLMAN NORTHEAST BUICK GMC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Buzz
1/29/2015

"DID RIGHT FOR ME "

I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE I RECEIVED AT THIS CAR DEALERSHIP ..THE ONLY PROBLEM I FELT THEY DIDN'T NEGOTIATE AT ALL WITH THE PRICE. I THINK BECAUSE I WAS IN A FINANACIAL ISSUE THEY KNEW THAT I WAS LIMITED ON WHAT I COULD HAPPEN. KYLE POOLE WAS AWESOME IN OUR NEEDS.

January 29, 2015

Thank you for your feedback! We try our best to make sure that every customer gets the best price possible given their situation and needs. So glad that you had a pleasant experience with our team and hope that you will keep us in mind for all of your automotive needs! Safe driving!

Reviews of Kevin Barton