Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Cruzin'7
5/25/2016

"Caring Customer Service"

Initially, I had some anxiety about making a vehicle purchase. Ryan listened to my concerns and addressed them. I was somewhat difficult and probably more than he bargained for. He was very patient. He gained my trust through his genuine actions.

Alex was in training with Ryan that evening. He will be a great asset to your organization.

Rita's 2015 Buick Encore
5/21/2016

"Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC"

Friendly, professional service staff. They listen and do their best to provide more than acceptable outcomes. A very comfortable waiting area with free donuts, Tazo tea and more. But what I like most is the reliability, promptness, and professionalism. Keep up the great work!

Sandy
5/19/2016

"Service"

Good service and good prices. You have very courteous employees. Jason has taken good care of my cars since 2010. Donuts and tea are good also. Love the new waiting area.?

Gene
5/17/2016

"Comfortable"

Kathy and Jim made me feel very comfortable. The process was completely painless and I never felt like I was uncomfortable. Thanks for your efforts.

Michelle
5/05/2016

"Best experience of buying a car"

I had a great experience at Ray Skillman. I went in not really knowing what type of vehicle I wanted. Sean was very patient and knowledgeable. I felt more like a friend than just a person buying a car.

Peto
5/05/2016

"Peto's First Experience At Ray Skillman - Norteast"

Mr. Skillman, you have a FANTASTIC crew there and we are blessed to have met a few of them. On April 12, 2016, we went into your dealership with questions on an ad you placed regarding $99/mo. for a 2016 Buick Encore, with a 2 yr. lease - would someone explain this to us. We met Josh Benson - nice young man on his first day with R. Skillman. Since Josh was new and therefore new on the subject to Leasing, he asked Tony DiLoreto to help us. We told Tony we had a 2013 Buick Encore that's lease was going to expire on May 21st and we needed to know what to do next. (We were not getting much help from the dealer in Tipton we dealt with originally.)Tony did a great job in explaining the $99/mo. ad. He asked us what we wanted in a car - we told him and he said he would check on finding that particular color and car since you did not have one in stock. While Tony went to do this - he introduced to Ryan Sherrill, a SUPER person. Ryan continued to explain more to us and we did drive one of your 2016 Encores to see if there was any change in the car. Tony found a car - then he & Ryan introduced us to Ryan Bland, who laid out some information on mo. payments, down payment, etc. so we could take this info home and decide what we wanted to do. We put $100 down to hold the car Tony found when it got to your dealership. April 14th, we went back and met with Ryan Sherrill and told him we wanted the car - he got all the proper forms we needed to sign, etc. - then we met with Clay Wade to draw up the balance of the paperwork. Everyone was just great- and we are so glad to have Ryan Sherrill as our "contact person" there. He is such a wonderful young man, not only did he give us a tour of your place, he even showed us where the service dept. was and introduced us to Jim Peck. AND - then Ryan sent us a personalized Thank You note. That young man not only has class and a great personality, he has a terrific salesmanship quality (learned from Tony DiLoreto I'm sure). We are sure he is a great asset to your dealership and will go far in your organization. Mr. Skillman, we never felt pressured, we always felt comfortable and in control. YES, we will definitely tell all our friends, etc. about Ray Skillman -NE and your fantastic staff - and that includes the girls that answer the phones - they do a great job too. Thank You. Sincerely - Eugene & Patricia Peto or Fishers, IN.

bevgoodman68
5/02/2016

"Great Customer Service "

Joe really worked hard to find me the perfect car! I can be a hard sell but Joe kept emailing me potential vehicles to look at and he never gave up. The whole Ray Skillman team was awsome! Best experience buying a car hands down! !

apple3
5/02/2016

"Great experience"

Work performed in timely manner and explained to me in detail. Work performed to accommodate my time needs. Overall a very pleasant service experience for me.

CarrieO
5/01/2016

"Very Helpful"

Kathy and Bobby went out of their way to help me find the car I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy. Great experience. Thanks again!

withbet
4/30/2016

"Best experiance of buying a car EVER"

I met Kathy Pancake a few months ago when we stopped by looking for a car for my stepdaughter. She gave me her card because I told her I would be in the market for a car soon. I am so glad that I returned to Ray Skillman to work with her. She and Kasey Johnson were amazing. They were not going to give up until they found the right car for me and my situation. I am beyond happy and will be a long time customer!!

Kasey Johnson