Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
Andrew M
7/27/2015

"Will be back!"

This was my first experience at Ray Skillman Northeast and won't be my last. First time purchasing a vehicle ever and the service I received - especially from Brandon, Joe, and BobbyLee - was outstanding. I recommend this dealership without hesitation for those interested in purchasing a GMC/Buick product. Have not had any experience with the service department as of yet but expect the same attention to detail from their service department as there is on the sales floor.

Cheryl M
7/22/2015

"Excellence"

I purchased my third car from Jim Schofield and Kathy Pancake. My experience with them has been nothing but outstanding. They are always willing to take the time to answer any questions I have and address any concerns. They do believe in service after the sale so I know anytime I have a question about my car, I can feel free to contact them at anytime. Hats off to Jim and Kathy. I love them both.

gnelsonhome
7/17/2015

"First Experience "

My first experience at the eastside dealership was great working with Kathy Pancake, she is a awesome sales representative and will go out of her way to close the deal. Thanks Mrs. Pancake and will deafly recommend you to my peers

July 17, 2015

Everyday we work hard to exceed the expectations of our customers. Kathy does that with gusto! Thank you for letting us know that you had a great experience and feel comfortable in recommending her to your friends and family! That's awesome! Thank you again and safe driving!

Toni5
7/12/2015

"Rayskillman Sales and Finance Northeast Great!!!!!!!!"

My first experience @ this dealership was great and want be my last. Kathy Pancake awesome sales representative were very friendly and helpful. Thanks Kathy Pancake

Kasey Johnson-Finance

July 17, 2015

Yay! Thanks for letting us know that you had a great experience and that you will come back to see us! We appreciate you!

promise
7/01/2015

"RayskillmanSales and Finance guys are great"

My experience was great with Tony Dyer, Sean Beck and Clay Wade they went above and beyond to get me my car. I really appreciated the hard work you guys did for me, the customer service was fantastic I will be coming back.

July 17, 2015

We appreciate your feedback! Our team is always trying to improve so that your experience with us can be a great one! Thanks for taking the time to let us know that we met your expectations. Safe driving!

ConnieS
6/30/2015

"Great experience times two"

This is our second experience with this dealership and the sales representative. We live nearly one hundred miles away from the dealership and purchased a new Terrain from them four years ago after finding the vehicle on their website. This time we searched their site and found an Acadia that we were interested in. When we called, it was no longer available, but our sales rep took down our preferences and found one for us. They had to go outside their own family of dealers to obtain one, but they had it at the dealership for us when we arrived. This is meeting and exceeding expectations and the reason we recommend this dealership.

July 17, 2015

We aim to please no matter how far or near you are to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to submit your feedback. We believe that the only way to measure our success in by the satisfaction of our customer. It means the world to us that you can recommend our services to others you care about. Thanks again, we look forward to helping you in the future. Safe driving!

giberry
6/27/2015

"Best service department in Indianapolis!"

A huge thank you to Ron Rafail, Buddy Higgins, and Karl Raines. They always provide me a level of customer service that is unmatched, no matter if my repair is as small as changing a light bulb or oil change or a major engine repair. They always make me feel important, and take personal ownership of my service. Their communication level is outstanding as well. Thanks again! I'll be back.

Karl Raines, Buddy Higgins

July 17, 2015

We appreciate your feedback on the service department! Our team strives to make every customer experience a great one and its good to hear that you were pleased! Please think of us next time we can be of service! Safe driving!

calvin999
6/24/2015

""Wonderful People""

I was provided with excellent service. This was my first time ever purchasing a new to me, but used car. I was totally impressed. Thank You

July 17, 2015

Excellent! We will strive to make all your dealings with our dealership as good as it can possibly be! Do come back and see us whenever you have automotive needs! Thanks for the feedback and safe driving!

Skiller46
6/23/2015

"Good experience. Very professional."

Kathy Pancake took very good care of me! I am a widow and this was the first time to buy a car by myself. She was so helpful in taking care of all of my questions. I'll go back to her the next time I need a new car!

July 17, 2015

Yay! We love Kathy too! She really takes her job seriously and remembers to keep it fun while getting the job done! Thanks so much for letting us know that you had a great experience with her! Safe driving to you!

anniemarme
6/17/2015

"Stranded on 465"

I was stranded on a busy interstate, and my car barely made it to the turn off - on a busy Friday, at 3:30. I was approximately 2 hours from home. Luckily the turn off I chose was the one where Ray Skillman is located. The service department was very busy finishing up there Friday, yet they took the time to not only diagnose my car, but they fixed it to. Within a reasonable time I found myself back on the interstate and safely at home by nightfall. I am so grateful for these wonderful gentlemen.

Jason Parker

July 17, 2015

Hooray for finding the help you needed in a bad situation! It was a pleasure to have the opportunity to help you become "unstranded"!! We appreciate you taking the time to provide public feedback, it really means a great deal to us that you would do that! Take care and stop in any time you are in the area! Safe driving!

Reviews of Kathy Pancake