Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

7550 East Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46219
Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Info
About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

As the premier Indianapolis Buick GMC dealer, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC would like to welcome you! Whether you’re researching new Buicks, GMCs, used cars, are ready to buy, or are looking for a reliable service and parts department, our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis has you covered! Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has an outstanding reputation because we put the customer first. Visit our Buick GMC dealership in Indianapolis, IN and test-drive the new GMC Terrain Crossover SUV or the Professional Grade Sierra. Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is also your Buick dealer in Indianapolis, come in and see the award-winning LaCrosse sedan or Enclave crossover. You should know that Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC has a vehicle to meet your transportation needs. As a used car dealer in Indianapolis, IN, Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC is proud to offer you a wide selection of used cars, used trucks, and used SUVs that are like new. Our dealership also has a great selection of quality used Buicks and GMCs in Indianapolis. Don’t hesitate to contact us regarding affordable financing options on any new or used car, truck, and SUV in Indianapolis. When searching for a service department in the Indianapolis area you can trust your Buick or GMC with, come to the GM Goodwrench trained and certified technicians at Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC. Our Indianapolis Buick GMC dealership’s parts department supplies quality OEM parts and our service and parts departments are up-front and personable. For all of your Buick GMC needs visit Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC at 7550 E Washington Street Indianapolis, IN 46219.

About Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC Learn More

• Spanish Translation
  • Easy On/Off Interstate Access
  • On site Collision Center
promise
7/01/2015

"RayskillmanSales and Finance guys are great"

My experience was great with Tony Dyer, Sean Beck and Clay Wade they went above and beyond to get me my car. I really appreciated the hard work you guys did for me, the customer service was fantastic I will be coming back.

ConnieS
6/30/2015

"Great experience times two"

This is our second experience with this dealership and the sales representative. We live nearly one hundred miles away from the dealership and purchased a new Terrain from them four years ago after finding the vehicle on their website. This time we searched their site and found an Acadia that we were interested in. When we called, it was no longer available, but our sales rep took down our preferences and found one for us. They had to go outside their own family of dealers to obtain one, but they had it at the dealership for us when we arrived. This is meeting and exceeding expectations and the reason we recommend this dealership.

giberry
6/27/2015

"Best service department in Indianapolis!"

A huge thank you to Ron Rafail, Buddy Higgins, and Karl Raines. They always provide me a level of customer service that is unmatched, no matter if my repair is as small as changing a light bulb or oil change or a major engine repair. They always make me feel important, and take personal ownership of my service. Their communication level is outstanding as well. Thanks again! I'll be back.

Karl Raines, Buddy Higgins

calvin999
6/24/2015

""Wonderful People""

I was provided with excellent service. This was my first time ever purchasing a new to me, but used car. I was totally impressed. Thank You

Skiller46
6/23/2015

"Good experience. Very professional."

Kathy Pancake took very good care of me! I am a widow and this was the first time to buy a car by myself. She was so helpful in taking care of all of my questions. I'll go back to her the next time I need a new car!

anniemarme
6/17/2015

"Stranded on 465"

I was stranded on a busy interstate, and my car barely made it to the turn off - on a busy Friday, at 3:30. I was approximately 2 hours from home. Luckily the turn off I chose was the one where Ray Skillman is located. The service department was very busy finishing up there Friday, yet they took the time to not only diagnose my car, but they fixed it to. Within a reasonable time I found myself back on the interstate and safely at home by nightfall. I am so grateful for these wonderful gentlemen.

Jason Parker

tparrish
6/12/2015

"Very welcoming and friendly."

Great experience from beginning to the end. Will definitely refer my friend and family to this Ray Skillman dealership. Made it very comfortable while you wait on your car.

Jason Parker

xqpvzsskillman
6/08/2015

"Minor check up adn repair"

Very happy with the work the guys did! Everyone was courteous. The job was very simple for them, but of course, worrisome to me! A good job by all!

xqpvzsskillman
6/01/2015

"Wonderful service!"

As usual, everyone was courteous and informative. My questions were answered and the job was completed in good time. I recommend Skillman and Buick to everyone! Keep up the great work!

I don't recall the service peron's name.

Luka loves going to Ray's
5/23/2015

"Service Department "

I can't say enough about the service department. The entire team is outstanding. I was having trouble with my Bluetooth connection and Emily found the problem and fixed it. She really knows what she's doing. This is not the first time she has worked on my vehicle . I had a electronic problem that she found immediately . I had taken it to another dealership and nobody could figure it out. Emily is so good at what she does and it shows in her attitude, customer service at its best. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Ray Skillman on East Washington Street. Thanks to everyone for making me feel so special.

Reviews of Kathy Pancake