Ray Skillman Northeast Buick GMC

Josh Falcon

September 23, 2017

"Service "

- John2017

Services was on time and all repairs was completed in a timely manner.The service people was friendly and good to keep up date on the service.

Anthony (Tony) Barton

September 22, 2017

"Buying my new Enclave"

- Barry

I just purchased a 2016 Buick Enclave from Ray Skillman GMC. I have wanted an Enclave for many years, but always thought that there were out of my price range, that was until I visited Skillman GMC. I've never had a sales representative (Levi Stephens) work as hard as he did to get me into this car. I am extremely pleased with the professional service that I received from Levi, his assistant, Kathy, and all of the other fine people at Ray Skillman GMC.

Levi Stephens
Other Employees : Kathy Pancake

September 19, 2017

"Incredible Sales Experience"

- m.whitehead

I recently purchased a 2018 GMC 3500 Sierra from Ray Skillman GMC. My sales associate, David Schimmel, was the most professional, down-to-earth, salesman that I've ever had. He made me feel like a member of the Skillman family from the moment I walked in. Something you don't find often is the ability to be straight-forward about what can be done, as well as the initiative to bend over backwards to make a good deal happen for the customer. Needless to say, my future purchases will be done with David Schimmel, even with Indiana being a few states away from my home.

David Schimmel