Reed Nissan

Internet Sales Consultant

March 23, 2017

"My review"

- Caguas

I have a very good experience with the salesmen. But I wish that the approval process will be a lot faster than it's now.

March 13, 2017

"Tinu is the best as he cares about his customers!"

- Kadri

Tinu listened to our needs and wants and right away helped us with his positive attitude and his remarkable knowledge of cars! We really appreciated his honesty, straightforwardness; he made us feel relaxed and answered every question we had! This was a truly amazing experience and we highly recommend Tinu for every customer that enters this store!

February 27, 2017

"What A Difference! "

- KorinneAScott

I purchased a car from Sutherlin Nissan in 2013, and my experience couldn't have been worse. From discrimination, to horrible customer service in general... it was awful. And my experience at Reed COULD NOT have been different! Nei was absolutely amazing. He listened to every little thing I wanted/needed, and MADE IT HAPPEN. He found my dream car. And the finance manager Tony was great, as well! He gave me the deal of a lifetime and was a good sport about my haggling. I wish I could give them both 10 stars. Thank you again guys, you have no idea how happy you've made me!

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $33835