Reed Nissan

Renee Mills

January 13, 2017

"Great customer Service!"

- Natalie Foster

I personally work in customer service and a high percentage of my work is over the phone so I understand how difficult people can be, and I also know what my employers expect of me and I expect the same from people when I have customer service needs. I just want to say how impressed I was with Jasmine's phone skills, customer service skills and sales skills! She was very knowledgeable, polite, easy to talk to...I just cannot get over it....you do not see this very often anymore so I wanted to let Reed Nissan and everyone else know how great of a job she does! I cannot wait to meet her in person when I come to check out the inventory!

January 13, 2017

"Great Sales Person"

- Jessica101

Renee was very helpful when I called in, she answered all of my questions about all the cars I was asking/looking at, great job keep up the good work!!

January 11, 2017

"Very Pleased"

- Tony1979

I was online about a week ago browsing the Reed Nissan Website , with tax time coming I really would like to purchase a more reliable vehicle for myself to get to and from work. The first time the chat box popped up I immediately closed it because I was just looking ...but then I thought to myself, what better way to get info and not have to actually go into the dealership? So I went back on, chatted for a bit and before you know it I am on the phone with a woman named Karen, and she was so sweet! She answered all of my questions (and I had TONS) she gave me so many options as far as trade ins and down payments and things ....so I told her I would be there to see her next month when I get my tax return! thank you Karen for being so patient with me and all of my questions, it was very much appreciated and customer service like that should not go un-noticed!

New 2014 Nissan Altima