Reed Nissan

Amanda Makos, Internet Sales Consultant, Reed Nissan

Amanda Makos

Internet Sales Consultant

August 11, 2017

"Amazing sales & service"

- swampchomp06

the best place from start to finish i enjoyed the professional & quick process everything was fast & no dealer games or tactics i appreciate all the hard work

Ashley Hernandez

August 09, 2017

"Jays customer service is excellent!!"

- David1988

Jay did an excellent job working with us. He made me and my wife feel comfortable and treated us like family. We got approved for a 2017 Nissan Altima. Looking forward on working with Jay in the future.

Jay Gonell

August 02, 2017

"Nissan Sentra Lemon"

- ANngie

Bought my car about two ana a half years ago. Problems from about three months later. The transmission has been replaced twice. Still experiencing the same problem. Took my car for regular service at 9 this morning. I was told I need to change the break n air filter. Great. It is almost 2 o'clock so I called to be told they are replacing my transmission again. I am so passed to put it lightly. These people is just waiting g for my warranty to to run out to diagnose the real problem. Shame on you REED NISSAN. I must say the complaint is not the person I dealt with he was great Danny was great. It's the company.

Danny Amalbert