Reed Nissan

Briana Waldon, Internet Sales Consultant, Reed Nissan

Briana Waldon

Internet Sales Consultant

April 19, 2017

"Great Day at Reed Nissan"

- mmongin

Vince and his team listened to me and delivered exactly what I needed. Nasir brought me to what I wanted at first, but I made a big change in my thought process and JD picked up the ball and ran with it. We got a more than fair deal done in one day's effort.

March 23, 2017

"My review"

- Caguas

I have a very good experience with the salesmen. But I wish that the approval process will be a lot faster than it's now.

March 15, 2017

"STAY AWAY "

- noREEDnissan

NEGATIVE STARS- I was sold a car that has never worked right. I have waited hours for car service only to have my car returned to me in the exact same condition. I have been spoken to rudely, hung up on, sent to voicemail and call never returned. I was promised tire reimbursement when the problem turned out to be my rim - never reimbursed. Today brought car in after two confirmations of getting a rental car while my console and rim get fixed and was told I would have to pay for the rental. When I refused I was told by service manager John Bartalamo to get off the property and go somewhere else for service. HE SHOULD BE FIRED. I reported him and this dealership to Nissan Consumer Affairs and BBB, and Nissan is sending me to Bill Ray Nissan for service who are professionally and politely happy to see me first thing in the morning and fix all my car issues. REED NISSAN SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN.

New 2017 Nissan Maxima, $35625