Reed Nissan

Ashley Hernandez, Internet Sales Consultant, Reed Nissan

Ashley Hernandez

Internet Sales Consultant

June 23, 2017

"Straight out of the service department"

- Lo1987

I ended up purchasing my new Sentra while getting service on my old vehicle. Jay my sales person walk me through the whole process and he was extremely informative and easy to get along with. I highly recommend him to anyone

June 21, 2017

"Amazing service!!!!"

- MBarrera

I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Jay! His professional, attention to detail and honest feedback is a blessing. Words can't describe how grateful I am to have had him as my guide towards purchasing my first car!

June 17, 2017

"Amazing experience!!"

- Drita Lucaj

My mom bought a car a week before I did with Jay's help, so I heard how good he was, but I didn't think it would have been this great of an experience. I was able to find the car I wanted with such quick service thanks to Jay. He was amazing. He helped me find the perfect first car. I couldn't have asked for a better person! I recommend him to anyone! Thanks again!

Brian Longacre