Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
redphimu
5/01/2016

"Purchase a 2016 Nissan, Rogue"

Jorge Gossett, I just wanted to say thank you, for working so hard, to earn my business, you didn’t give up, even when things became tough, you stuck with it, and turned the situation around. I would also like to thank your Reed Nissan team mates, who also helped to make this sale a success: Vincent Wallace, Brian Wood, Robert Keen, Nick Rodriguez, and Aaron Hill. Because of this team work, I’m loving my new 2016 Nissan Rogue and appreciate that your team kept the following "Nissan Customer Promises" to me: 1. Respecting my time. 2. Marketing your products and services honestly. 3. Employing a professional and well trained staff, who worked hard to make this deal right. 4. Maintaining a clean, comfortable and modern facility. 5. Providing a clear explanation of the pricing and paperwork to me. 6. Delivering my vehicle clean with a full explanation of features. 7. Treating me like a guest in your home. Sincerely, Stephanie S. Milan

mariafig1190
4/30/2016

"WOW!!!"

The best experience was at REED NISSAN!!! Jay Gonell took his time to explain everything that I needed to know about the different type of options I had with the Altima's I am absolutely in love with my Altima!! I will recommend Reed Nissan to anyone!! Thanks for the Awesome Experience!!

Rekha Danny
4/30/2016

"purchase a car"

Thank for a greatExperience in purchasing a new vehicle thanks to KaRim who was very knowledgeable and helped us in what we needed to know about the car he deserves a Big Ten, we will definitely be back to purchase another car thank you for the awesome experience, and the finance guy wasn't very knowledgeable got us out there in no time and he also deserves a 10

2016 Nissan Maxima SR (Rolon)
4/26/2016

"He will fight for you until the end"

I have purchased many vehicles and have visited many dealerships in my life, but I'm taking my time to write this review because it is worth it. My experience at this dealership was exceptional!!!! From my sales person Alex Olivera to the sales manager Nick Rodriguez ro the finacial manager Mostafa Elasri. They resolved al my concerns and provided me with a true customer service. Thank you to everyone for your great service and giving me a true car purchase experience.

pd0035
4/26/2016

"Loyal Customer of Reed Nissan "

We are loyal because of their excellent customer service. Everyone is always so kind and helpful. We purchased 5 Nissan cars from Reed over the past 12 years, and Antonio, our Finance rep for this sale, actually remembered us from 3 cars past! He even remembered which car we purchased at that time. Additionally, Luis was very knowledgeable and helpful with our search. And Danny listened to our needs, was understanding, and was able to meet them. What a great team!!!

catherine3
4/23/2016

"Excellent Costomer Service "

Jay Went about and beyond, to make sure I was happy with my car, and he was the best sales man Dealing with a woman I change my mind like 3 times, he was every understanding that I wanted to make sure I got the car I was happy with .

KaraGajkowski
4/23/2016

"Reed Nissan is Awesome!"

I would highly recommend going to Reed Nissan if you are looking for a new car! Dwayne Loy and Vincent Mancuso go above and beyond to help find the best car for your wants and needs. They make buying a new car painless, effortless and enjoyable.

Jsharidenmark
4/21/2016

"Exceptional customer service!"

I went to the Reed Nissan dealership simply requesting a reliable car and my salesman went above and beyond to find me the best deal possible. Jay was very knowledgable on the car brand and made it clear that if I ever had questions or needed any type of reassurance during the car buying process that he was available. I am THOROUGHLY satisfied with my decision to come to this dealership and Jay played a major role in making this process as smooth as possible. I also greatly appreciate Mostafa for going above and beyond to get me a fantastic rate, you guys are a dynamic duo in the car business! Thank you so much again!!

owner21
4/21/2016

"Philip Gadhia"

Philip was extremely helpful and informative when it came to my car buying experience. He was friendly, knowledgeable and helped me get a great deal on my Nissan Sentra. He went over the car specs and even assisted in setting up my bluetooth. He answered all my questions regarding the car and always had a smile on his face.

Mike69
4/20/2016

"Great Service"

Great service by John Bartolotta the service Manager!!!!!!!! Very courteous and knowledgeable about the vehicles he does service on and highly recommend anyone going into Reed for service speek with John.

John Bartolotta