Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
Altima2016
6/27/2016

"My experience was great until I met Mostafa Elasri."

Long story short I came to this dealership with my OWN financing already together through the credit unit. If you do that forget about the deals you saw online because they don't apply to you. You MUST use the dealerships financing, in order to get those deals. I only ended up with a 2500$ rebate, initially I was told they would at least give me 6,000 off, but that didn't happen because when I went back on another day, the supervisor and or manager wasn't there whom I initially spoke with (I should have waited). Even with that situation, I ended up being okay with the deal. My issue at the end of the WHOLE process was with MR. MOSTAFA ELASRI he was NOT POLITE AND PUSHIE! He was upset that he wasn't consulted about the deal on the first day I came in (he felt that he could have got me a better interest rate around 0.9% (IF I HAD FINANCED through them, sounds good right). (I had already by this time signed the contract with my credit unit and in my eyes that was final). He could have had his heart in the right place, but his approach was ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!! HE was very pushie and rude might I add. Next time MR. Elasri just give the info the the customer and allow them to make that decision, DON'T BE PUSHIE NOR PRESSURE ANYONE, it's unattractive and you made me very uncomfortable, truly I was disturbed with my car buying experience because of YOU. ......Short story not so short! I gave the dealership an great rating because of JAY AND JOHN I would do business with them any day, to bad John was off when I finalized my deal (once again I should have waited). Jay was VERY PATIENT WITH ME. Jay NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, he gave me the information I needed and gave me the time and space to make my own decision. Thank you JAY! John has great positive energy. On the day I came to pick my car up John was there, his positive energy reminded me why I came back to purchase me car from Reed Nissan :-). MOST IMPORTANT I LOVE my NEW 2016 Altima!!!!!!~

Reed Nissan responded to this review

June 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing this helpful review! We're so glad that you're happy with your new Altima - try not to get too many speeding tickets! :)

arivera2
6/24/2016

"Outstanding"

I went there two days ago with basically zero hope...This two guys Jay and Mostafa know exactly how to do the right job.. Great customer service, outstanding attention to details. Mostafa is the best with numbers...highly recommend, you want a car, go to Reed Nissan of West Colonial and ask for Jay, of course let Mostafa run your numbers.

S and D
6/20/2016

"Phenomenal Customer Service "

My husband & I have purchased several cars, although I do not often due reviews. This particular sales representative can not go without notice. The Sales Rep " Tinu Thakkar was exceptionally knowledgeable and went above & beyond on making us feel comfortable and answered all questions we had regarding the Nissan brand. We just came by to just look for our teenage daughter with no intention of purchasing at the time. Nevertheless, our "looking" turned into a purchasing. Mr. Thakkar very professional, very attentive to make sure our daughter was comfortable with the vehicle. Definitely knows what hes doing, and is sincere with it. I just wanted to say "thank you". We are business owners and recognize when someone knows their job & truly respects the needs of others.

Tinu Thakkar

NissanOwner
6/20/2016

"Excellent experience"

We love our new Nissan Altima. Our sales consultant Tinu Thakkar was extremely helpful. Our car has all the features that we wanted. We felt very comfortable at this dealership and trust that our vehicle will have all the proper maintenance.

Tinu Thakkar

Marcos
6/19/2016

"Great customer service!!!!?"

I will soon need a new car. I have to say mike was incredible. I usually don't write reviews but I had to in this case. Mike listened to what I wanted and the budget I had to work with and gave me all the advise and answered all my question . He even answered questions I didnt know I had great customer service. Mike is the guy to go to!!!!!

Bianca
6/19/2016

"Great service"

It is always stressful when you go purchase a vehicle. I test drove the Altima and let me tell you. Mike was great!!!! He listened to what I wanted and didn't rush me like others do. Even though I did not purchase this time I will be back to visit Mike when I am ready. He was so patient and answered every question. He knew his product and it showed. I would highly recommend Mike if you are going to buy!!!!

Erika1028
6/16/2016

"Outstanding "

I have never had service in my life and I'm 36 like I had this weekend at Reed everyone went above and beyond but Ivan took it to the top making sure my handicap mom was assured in what she was buying and had all she needed without hesitation . Ivan even went to the extreme and delivered the car ! I have never seen a dealer do this Ivan is an asset to Reed and I never would recommend and other dealerships to anyone who asked ,I will be back next month to get mine, Love Reed and Ivan is the best

Iyanna Garvin

"Thanks !"

I had a good experience with dealing with Vince, John and Ben. They were great to deal with and very courteous. I was in and out for my visit!

Dorothy Bellamy

"Issue"

My niece had an issue with this dealership, however after weeks of frustration the finally step up and did what they should of did in the first place

perem376

"Right at Home!"

Where do I begin!? When I first arrived at Reed Nissan, I didn't have high hopes about being able to trade in my vehicle for something brand new. I'd been to a few dealers before and they were very quick to turn me away or try to get me to put down money I didn't have. But right off the bat, I felt right at home. Jay Gonell, was my agent and he was absolutely amazing. He was patient and supportive and helped me find exactly what I was looking for while still working within my budget. Thanks to him and the finance team, I was able to walk away with a brand new Nissan Sentra, and with that my headaches and worries for my old vehicle went away. If you're looking for people who will actually take the time to work with you and listen to what you need, this is exactly where you need to go! It's not just a business, it's a family. One that welcomes you and makes you feel right at home. I am so thankful for all that they have done for me.

Reviews of Jay Gonell