Reed Nissan

Karen Reyes

Robert Chandler, Sales Consultant, Reed Nissan

Robert Chandler

February 03, 2017

"Do not buy a new car or GAP from this dealership"

- Fitchburg2012

I purchased a new 2015 Nissan Altima at the end of March under 90 day no payment promo. First payment was June 10, I did auto pay on the loan. The car was total loss on October 20. GAP is refusing to pay one month of the balance which equates to over 400 dollars because they only go 45 days out from time of purchase regardless of dealer promos. So the GAP company nations safe drivers feelsI should have made one more payment than I did. I guess GAP paying remaining balance is a joke. Reed has only been dealing with this company since 2016. Now I have two days to pay the 400+ dollars or it will it my credit. I have been fighting GAP since October to pay it off and they refuse. Dealer promos are not in line with GAP vendor therefore you will be stuck with a balance like me that no one will pay. I tried to get reed nissanand GAP to do something about it. As a result consumer pays the price. BBB will be contacted.

January 30, 2017

"Jay Gonell is awesome"

- BlueStang

Jay was very friendly and helpful. He explained every question I had thoroughly and didn't make me feel like it was a high pressure situation. The dealership let me take the Mustang out with my family for a test drive without a salesperson. They agreed to fix the few flaws the car had and threw in a spare tire included in the price. I've been to a lot of dealerships over the past few weeks and this one has the best staff and environment!

January 29, 2017

"upset about a situation "

- bkflgirl@gmail

I just want to say thank you to Ashley and Renee fir such great help and information they had provided to me.. I was upset about a brand new 2017 niisaan versa I recently purchased else where and Ashley and Renee when speaking to them about my situation they spoke about important information to me and made me feel better about my situation. You have two really great workers. I give them a 10 for such great customer service and friendly service.

New 2016 Nissan Versa, $19225