Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 60 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. And it is this commitment that has led to our four Circle of Excellence Awards. We are the ONLY Large volume dealership to receive this prestigious honor from Nissan North America. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service, and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back. Here are just a few highlights of our involvement: Reed Nissan is a Major Sponsor of the Ronald McDonald Houses of Greater Orlando. Our donation of a Nissan Titan to the Orlando Police Department's Mounted Patrol helped to ensure that our children can safely play while our streets are kept free from crime. For 10 years running, we have donated multiple vehicles to the University of Central Florida's Golden Knights Program.These vehicles are given to coaches to use throughout the year. In past years we've donated a 2008 Altima Coupe, which was raffled off at the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." Proceeds from the raffle benefited Home at Last, a special project by West Orange Habitat for Humanity. For 2010 we've again donated a 2010 Nissan Altima to the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." The proceeds from this raffle will benefit "Building Homes For Heroes," and specifically Sgt. Joe Tavera, a critically wounded soldier. It is only through building relationships with our customers that we are able to continue to grow, both as a family business and as a top Nissan dealership. We encourage you to visit Reed Nissan today to discover all of the reasons why we're your #1 Nissan dealership in Orlando!

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
Nat33
2/09/2016

"They work really hard to meet the customers needs "

Danny Ortiz was awesome and spent a lot of time making sure we made the right decision on a car and a lease that fit our needs and budget. Very family friendly atmosphere!

Danny Ortiz

February 10, 2016

Danny, thank you so much for this great review! We are pleased to hear that our team was able to exceed your expectations and earn your repeat business. We appreciate your referrals and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Webmancer
1/26/2016

"Excellence at its best!"

It has been a year since I purchased my 2015 Nissan Rogue. I can't say nothing but great things about my own personal experience throughout the entire process of purchasing this vehicle at this A+ rated dealership. I was walked through the whole process with courtesy, respect, professionalism and needless to say, a highly trained and knowledgeable sales and finance staff. These guys are truly the best in the Central Florida area! Today, a year later, I'm still very satisfied with the exceptional service provided by their Service Department. I would not only highly recommend Reed Nissan, but I would also suggest that this dealership should be "THE ONE STOP SHOP" for anyone in the market looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Keep up the excellence!!

Edwin Cotto, Eddie Peralta

January 26, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are truly happy to hear that you have been a loyal customer to us for a few years. We are thrilled to hear that you consider us "THE ONE STOP SHOP". We look forward to having you as part of the family for many years to come. Thank you!

babyann100
11/24/2015

"Terrible Service Department"

Never buy a car here. Later you have to deal with their service department. They use all kinds of tactics to get you to put money into parts you do not need, they always say the car is fixed, but it never is. You have to keep returning time and time again, spend more money, and the car never does get fixed. The service lane manager, whose name is John Bartalotta, is very rude to customers, and even hangs up on customers, tells them their car is fixed when it is not, when you question him, he gets very angry. Very bad for business!!!

John B.

December 28, 2015

At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support with every visit to our dealership. At your convenience please private message us your full name and contact information so that we can have our Service Manager, Guy McCumber contact you at your preferred time. Or if you prefer, you may also contact Guy at 407.297.7333 and he will be happy to assist you.. We truly would like to learn more about your experience, so that we may work with our staff. Thank you.

none
10/23/2015

"Worst car buying experience ever"

I shopped on line for a white or silver nissan Pathfinder. I was presented with a an equote for $27,000 for a Nissan Pathfinder SL, in white. Gathering my trade in, title, check and preapproved credit, I drove three hours to Reed. After waiting a half hour, Kenny the Internet manager came out. He immediately pulled eight keys from his data base becasue "with of 700 cars many are blocked in." I told him I only wanted to see the one car. Fifteen minutes later, a Nissan Pathfinder showed up in front of the dealership. IT was white, but it was also $41K. I asked again for the car advertised, but was told I needed to test drive this one. Since I had previously driven the Pathfinder SL, I declined and again requested the car I had come to see. After several minutes of delay and attempts to confuse the issue, I walked out. I've never met a sleazier company

Kenney

November 09, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate receiving feedback. At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support with every visit to our dealership. We would truly like the opportunity to further understand your experience and work with you to find an amenable solution. At your convenience please private message us your full name, preferred contact information and a good time to reach you via phone. We will have our General Manager, Vince Mancuso, contact you. Thank you.

Bigtowan
10/20/2015

"Mike the Sale is not Good"

Walk into Reed Nissan after coming from Unversal Nissan. Their prices are 3,000 more.Customer service was terrible. They were so unprofessional. Never again!

Skygirl412
10/07/2015

"Do not give them your phone number"

Unless you are 100% sure you are going to buy a car from these people, do NOT give them your phone number. I called about a car 3 weeks ago, and have since bought a car at another dealership. I STILL get phone calls from this dealership every other day, despite asking them repeatedly to quit calling me.

Internet sales

November 02, 2015

At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support with every visit to our dealership. At your convenience please private message us your full name and contact information that you provided when originally inquiring about a vehicle. We will make sure your file is deleted so that you no longer receive communications from our dealership. Or if you prefer, you may also contact Vince at 407.297.7333 and he will be happy to assist you in removing your information from our database. Thank you.

altimagal
10/03/2015

"Philip Gahdia was great!!!"

I waited about 8 hours to get my car but Philip was the most pleasant, straightforward and kind person I have ever worked with. I went to many dealerships and bought the car I really wanted from Reed Nissan simply because Philip made me feel so comfortable! I would definately recommend going in and asking for him.

Philip Gahdia

October 05, 2015

Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Reed Nissan family! We are very pleased that Philip was able to provide you with excellent customer service and put your mind at ease throughout the entire process. We look forward to having you as part of the family for many years to come. Thank you!

djgDJG92!
9/14/2015

"Very bad and unprofessional customer service"

Jonny b the service rep was extremely disrespectful to my wife and her friend. Did not call her in the morning as requested on the drop off sheet, and then had the nerve to talk down to them on the phone when they wanted to take their business to a professional dealership. The only reason the car ended up there is because the tow service would not tow further,and they wanted to hear the options they had. He then insisted he knew she had a bad battery, and was trying to bully her into keeping her car there. I have never seen an employee treat a customer the way my wife and friend were treated. Not to mention it was pretty obviously a bad alternator considering the car died out while running, and would not stay running if jumped. Take your vehicles to a dealership that cares about the customer, and stay away from this dealership. Got the car towed and replaced the alternator myself with no hassle from the dealership. And if your service advisor doesn't know how a charging system works, it would be a good idea to train him or find another advisor. And if I ever met this rep in person, or if I wasn't working that saturday, he would not like what I would have said or did.

Johnny B. Don't see his name here

October 14, 2015

We appreciate receiving feedback. At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support with every visit to our dealership. We would like the opportunity to further understand your experience. At your convenience please private message us your full name, preferred contact information and a good time to reach you via phone. We will have our Service Manager, Guy McCumber, contact you. Or if you prefer, you may also contact Guy at 407.297.7333 and he will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Gio
8/30/2015

"Bad experience same old sales tactics"

I tried to get an out the door price on a 2015 Nissan Rogue. Sales man said he needed my personal information first. I handed him my license, this went back and forth, then the usual sales tactic how much do you wanna pay for the car. Then he goes on to scribble on a piece of paper for me to sign without disclosing the price of the car they didn't even have in stock with the options I wanted. So I just got up to walk out and the manager tries to stop me. So I told him I got out the price from other dealers without giving my personal information. He wanted to know how much, since I wouldn't tell him he send me and my wife on our way. As a result of this bad experience my wife no longer wants to go car shopping. I will not recommend this dealer to anyone ever.

Bob he is hispanic wears glasses Puma sneakers, claims to be New Yorker

October 14, 2015

Thank you for your review. We appreciate receiving feedback. At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support in all aspects of purchasing your vehicle and beyond. We would truly like the opportunity to further understand your experience and work with you to find an amenable solution. At your convenience please private message us your full name, preferred contact information and a good time to reach you via phone. We will have our General Manager, Aaron Hill, contact you. Or if you prefer, you may also contact Aaron at 407.297.7333 and he will be happy to assist you. Thank you.

Steven
6/30/2015

"Excellent people,exceptional service "

Been to a few dealerships in central Florida and reed Nissan in Orlando is second to none! By far the best experience I ever had buying a new car. I never felt pressured and treated with upmost respect by there highly experience and professional staff,in particular Eddie Peralta & Vincent Mancuso. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone's next car purchase!. All roads do lead to Reed Nissan in Orlando!.

Eddie Peralta

June 30, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and welcome to the Reed Nissan family. We strive to provide exceptional customer service throughout the purchase process and beyond, and we are thrilled to hear that Eddie and Vince did just that. We'll be sure to pass your feedback along to our staff, and we'd like to congratulate you on your new vehicle! Thank you.

Reviews of Mark Timmins