Reed Nissan

E-Commerce Manager

December 04, 2016

"Amazing "

- T-Morris

I recently have been looking for my first car and the first place I look was a random car shop down the street from my house, the second place was Reed Nissan and honestly I think I should've visited Reed Nissan first!! your amazing employee, Jasmine Adams, assisted me by suggesting great cars for my first one and I have to say, she was extremely helpful. Jasmine Adams, as well as the manager Alexandra Gomez, took the time to help me in my search for my new FIRST car. Jasmine Adams and Alexandra Gomez were by far the most helpful. I'm so happy as to have been assisted by you wonderful individuals!!

December 04, 2016

"Amazing experience "

- Cecilia0927

I've been speaking to a girl from the internet Department her name is Amanda she's been helping me in my decision between a couple of cars for getting around. She's an amazingly helpful person.

December 03, 2016

"Great Customer Service"

- Ashlaur

Jay G greeted us with a warm smile from the very start! He made the whole process of car buying so much easier. He had no problems in taking us for a few test drives until we found the right fit. Once you it came to settling on the cost our new car, Jay V took care of us. I would highly recommend Reed Nissan to anyone looking to buy a car.

New 2016 Nissan Altima, $26685