Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
Butt_raide
8/23/2016

"Amazing deal, amazing experience"

We managed to secure an absolutely amazing deal on a new car. The salesman, Jay, was very polite and understanding of our financial situation, and managed to put us into a new car at the price we wanted. I would give six stars if I could.

hydrogen1
8/21/2016

"Great experience, very fair and knowledgeable salesman"

I went to several dealerships before I went to Reed Nissan. Reed Nissan was the only one which actually treated me like my business was appreciated. Jay was a fantastic salesman and Rob was an excellent financial manager who got me an incredible APR. Great place to buy a car at a fair price and get treated like a human being, not a dollar sign.

Bill
8/21/2016

"2016 Murano Platinum"

First of all my salesman was Nizar. Nizar is an amazing salesman and gave excellent customer service. I would definitely buy another car from him. Thank you Nizar. My problem is not with the sale of the car my problem is one week after I took delivery of the car. I purchased the car on August 13th (with 6 miles on the odometer) and on August 20th the car wouldn't start. I was at a grocery store with a car full of groceries. Remembering that Nizar told me that if I ever have a problem to call Nissan Security Plus Roadside Assistance. I called them and explained the problem and the woman sent out a roadside assistance vehicle to jump start my car. The roadside assistance man arrived and tested the battery and said it seems like a refurbished battery and the battery would not hold a charge. He said if I shut the car off I may need another jump start. He offered me an option for a new battery with a 5 year warranty for $155.00. He didn't pressure me into this battery he just told me it was an option if I wanted. Knowing my battery wouldn't hold a charge I said yes and he replaced the battery. Expecting to be reimbursed for the battery on a car with only 253 mines on it I contacted Reed Nissan. I spoke with two people from Reed Nissan and both said that if I had the car towed to a Nissan Dealer that they would have replaced the battery for free but since I didn't do that they will not cover the cost. Having my car towed to a dealer for any issues was never told to me. Nissan's Roadside assistance did not tell me that either. If it is protocol for warranty problems to have the car towed into a dealership then Nissan and Nissan Roadside assistance should communicate that to each other. If a brand new car was sold to me with a refurbished battery then why would I believe towing the car into a dealership for battery replacement would get me a new battery and not another refurbished one. My problem is not necessarily with Reed Nissan but with Nissan in general. Other than the battery problem, I do love my Murano.

alch
8/20/2016

"Amazing experience. Thanks, Jay!"

Jay was tremendously helpful from start to finish. I'd definitely buy another car from him! John and Mostafa were great as well. If you need a Nissan car, Reed is the place to go.

Sandy13
8/19/2016

"My Nissan Sentra"

Sabado 13/2016 Fui en busca de un carro usado, pero para mi sorpresa sali con uno Nuevo, mi primer carro fueron excelentes y la atencion impeccable, apesar que hubo un pequeno percanse, pero Aaron Hill el Manager General nos ayudo una excelente persona, me encanto mi carro un Nissan Sentra Nuevo con exelentes pagos,,, Mil gracias y estoy Feliz con mi carro... Sandra M Cabrejo...

MBELL
8/17/2016

"Rob- Not your typical finance manager "

Rob took very good care of me. He thoroughly explained the service that were available. He was very personable and got to know me. He was very honest about what would work and wouldn't work for me. I appreciate Rob!

August 17, 2016

Thank you so much for writing a wonderful review of our dealership. We are very glad to know that Rob took care of you during your last visit, we will be sure to pass along your kind words. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Newride21
8/15/2016

"Was just browsing. ...."

So I've been researching dealers in search of a second car. 1st stop was Nissan on W. Colonial.. Jay Gonell was extremly knowledgeable, helpful and not pushy. He listened to my needs and provided options and we never made it to our next stop. Thank you Jay my first experience with Nissan was super positive and im proud to be a member of the Nissan family.

August 16, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of our dealership. Reed NIssan takes pride in creating a positive experience for each of our customers, and we are so glad to know that Jay and Kristoffer took such great care of you. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

GRivera
7/31/2016

"Great time !!"

First time buyer and walked out the most happiest ... Jay Gonell and Brian Longacre 5🌟🌟.. THANK YOU GUYS FOT GETTING A GREAT DEAL!! Jay even offered me pizza ....

August 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of our dealership. Reed Nissan strives to provide excellent service and we are so happy to know that Jay and Brian took such great care of you. Congratulations on your new vehicle, and please come back to see us if you have any further needs!

Charisma32
7/29/2016

"Had a excellent experience. He is one of best car salesman"

Had a great experience. One of the best saleman in town. He was very helpful and efficient. He made my experience easy. And i am happy with my new car.

August 08, 2016

Reed Nissan always appreciate feedback from our customers, and we appreciate your wonderful review. We are so glad to know that you had a great experience with Jay and will be sure to pass along your kind words! Congratulations on your new vehicle!

jorge9398
7/25/2016

"Perfect experience!"

I couldn't thank Jay enough for his work and patience today. He was very informative and answered any questions we had about the two cars we had test driven. We ended up buying a brand new Altima S and with the lovely help of Jay, it made our choice and experience amazing and we will for sure come back for another car in the future with the help of Jay!

August 08, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our dealership. Reed Nissan strives to ensure that every customer is given an excellent buying experience from start to finish, and we are so glad to know that Jay took great care of you. We hope that you enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Jay Gonell