Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
Robert90
9/24/2016

"Best experience for my first car "

Today I came in looking for my first car, thinking I was not going to be able to find a car I loved and be able to get financed for it but I was wrong. With the help of Jay Gonell I was able to find a car in my price range that I loved and because of Brian Longacre I was able to get approval for financing. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a car and a great deal.

Rudy
9/23/2016

"Robert Chandler sales"

Robert Chandler was informative and personable but not pushy.He allowed us the time to think about the deal plus the bonuses.We didn't want to be pressured and he did not pressure us.He treated us as important guests.

Janette21
9/20/2016

" Excellence"

Shopping for a car can be a drag. Pushy sales people and long processes can make a great life event an absolute nightmare! That's why I am so glad I found Karim and Brian Longacre at reed Nissan. Not only did they beat every quote I had from all over they made it an absolute blast to buy a car! Truly exceptional! Thank you guys I will tell everyone I know to skip the grind and go straight to you guys and actually bring back the enjoyment of a vehicle purchase!

SheriT
9/19/2016

"Buying experience "

No haggle experience. Jay G was helpful and responsive to our needs and specific questions we had It was an overall great experience at Orlando Reed Nissan

Ivan6900
9/18/2016

"Great easy process"

Painless and easy process at this dealership. Anyone looking for a Nissan come look for Jay. Jay was easy to talk to and fast getting things done. Come and get you Nissan!

Hollee01
9/17/2016

"Brian Longacre"

Brian Longacre, the sales manager, is amazing! He is extremely accommodating and gets you the lowest payment possible. There is no pressure at Reed Nissan!

james curtis
9/17/2016

"Experience was awesome!"

Brian Longacre is all you need to know about this Nissan dealership, he is by far the greatest person I've ever dealt with at ANY dealership. Reed Nissan makes you feel at home and makes you feel as if you're truly part of their family... I would never go to another Nissan as long as Brian Longacre is still here.... Thank you Reed Nissan and thank you Brian Longacre!

CtroUniverse
9/16/2016

"Exceptionally professional"

Today, I returned to Reed Nissan to purchase my 3rd Rouge and had a phenomenal sales experience and would truly recommend this dealership. If you know you're coming in, please give JAY GONELL a call at 407-624-1328. He is professional and genuinely works to create the best options for the customer. Sales Manager BRIAN LONGACRE completes this dynamic duo by going over each and every detail in the sale to ensure I was happy and satisfied with the terms. My financing was processed (also for the 3rd time) by ROBERT KEEN. He actually remembered my family and took the time to discuss lower interest rates with us. Thank you guys! Stick with these 3 and you too will be a repeat customer!

esval
9/15/2016

"I wouldn't go anywhere else"

To say my experience with Brian Longacre was good would be a gruesome understatement. From the moment he greeted me, I felt an amicable and soothing vibe. I'm fairly introverted and get nervous easily, but his calm demeanor helped ease my nerves. From the beginning, I told him I most likely wouldn't be able to walk away with a car the same day, yet that deterred him none. He showed me the utmost respect and undivided attention and exhibited his erudition with every inquiry I had. About a week later I got a follow-up call to make sure every concern I had at the time of my visit and after was addressed. When I'm ready to get into a new car, Brian will be the man I go to. Superb job.

Reed Nissan responded to this review

September 15, 2016

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We’re very happy to hear that Brian was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! Take care.

JustinPannell
9/14/2016

"Thank you!"

I bought my brand new 2016 Nissan sentra @ Reed Nissan. I had a very hard time getting accepted @ other dealerships, and those that did accept me tried to charge me ridiculous prices. I started to believe my only choice was to pay WAY too much for an old clunker car! Finally I went to Reed Nissan and saw Brian Wood. Brian was very friendly and worked very hard to get me approved for a brand new car! I didn't feel pressured into my decision and I definitely got time to think about my options in peace. The best part is when I drove away in my shiny, clean, brand new car I did NOt feel like I was getting ripped off! Actually it was quite the opposite!! I was smiling because I KNEW I had received an awesome deal and could count on this car lasting for years and years to come! The warranties offered are top notch and I have no fear of my car breaking down! All smiles! Thank you so much Brian Wood and Reed Nissan! No more walking to work!

Reed Nissan responded to this review

September 15, 2016

Thank you again, Justin! We really appreciate your reviews!

Reviews of Jay Gonell