Reed Nissan

Reed Nissan

Call
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 60 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. And it is this commitment that has led to our four Circle of Excellence Awards. We are the ONLY Large volume dealership to receive this prestigious honor from Nissan North America. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back. Here are just a few highlights of our involvement: Reed Nissan is a Major Sponsor of the Ronald McDonald Houses of Greater Orlando. Our donation of a Nissan Titan to the Orlando Police Department's Mounted Patrol helped to ensure that our children can safely play while our streets are kept free from crime. For ten years running, we have donated multiple vehicles to the University of Central Florida's Golden Knights Program.These vehicles are given to coaches to use throughout the year. In past years we've donated a 2008 Altima Coupe, which was raffled off at the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." Proceeds from the raffle benefited Home at Last, a special project by West Orange Habitat for Humanity. For 2010 we've again donated a 2010 Nissan Altima to the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." The proceeds from this raffle will benefit "Building Homes For Heroes," and specifically Sgt. Joe Tavera, a critically wounded soldier. It is only through building relationships with our customers that we are able to continue to grow, both as a family business and as a top Nissan dealership. We encourage you to visit Reed Nissan today to discover all of the reasons we're able t

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
ed rosario
11/28/2014

"they dont honor what they promise"

I was told by my sales men that they will give me a full detail and my tow hook wich the sales men dont work there any more. and when i came to dealer ship and talked to the sale manager marvin he told me thst they wont do it so meanless to say i will never tell pr send anybody to that dealer ship and wont ever get another vehicle there they are bunch of liars

marvin

janelle.yoder.14
9/24/2014

"horrible customer service after car purchase"

My husband and I went to RN over labor day weekend to purchase a car because of the sales they advertised and because we heard they were one of the best dealerships in the area. This was both of our.first time experience buying a car. Even tho the car we had looked at online had been sold our sales guy Jose did an awesome job working out a deal for us to buy a brand new Versa for only 1000 more then the other car we looked at online. However we were there more then half the day waiting to get everything finalized. Finally we went to the financial manager Caesars office. It was late getting close to closing timeand obvious he was rushing us thru ssigning paperwork saying he didn't want to keep us to late. He never once mentioned anything about bank information for our loan. The next day while I was at work he called my husband saying he had more paperwork he needed us both to sign and convinced my husband it would be OK to come pickup the papers to bring to my job and have me sign!! Which is by far not right or legal at all!!! He then told my husband that he would give us a free tank of gas since we lived 30 min away. Well turns out he went home before my husband got back and he never got the gas. We called Jose who said anytime we are in the area we can stop by n get the gas so a week later we did just that. By that time I had realized that we had no info on our bank or loan at all I was told I had 45 days to make our first payment but our paperwork said 30 days so I asked Jose about it. He claimed Cesar was to busy to see us that day but he would get the info and call me back the beginning of the next week. I waited almost a whole week for a call. Finally Friday I called Jose and he asked me to repeat my question like he totally forgot!! He then said OK give me 2 hrs I will call you back. I ended up waiting all say never received a call. So the next day I called Cesar directly ended up only getting voicemail. The next day Sunday I left Cesar another voicemail the lady at the switchboard told me he was coming in later that day. Then I called José he said he would call me back on Monday since Cesar would not be coming in that day. (Now not even 5min before the lady had told me Cesar would be there) once again waited all day Monday never received a phone call. By Tuesday I was extremely irritated I spent 20 minutes on the phone leaving voicemails since nobody would pick up their phone finally I was able to talk to Michelle who pulled up my account only to tell me it Haas never been updated but she said she would talk to Cesar and call me back in 2 hrs. And hey guess what no call back!! Finally after I had clocked in at work that evening Cesar calls me the whole time we are on the phone I can hear that he seems hurried. Not paying close attention or listening to me. He told me that the due date was 30 days because I told him I wanted the payment at the ENd of the month I said no I actually asked you for the middle of the month just like the Warrentty payment we are making. He also told me that since the bank already played them its not in their control and gave me a number to call to "see what they could do for me" now according to paperwork my payment is due in 6 days and I have no bank info or way to know where or how to make a payment. He also tells me oh you have a 10 day grace period take advantage of it. Ughh horrible customer service after you purchase your car!!!!!

jose st hillaire and Cesar

October 08, 2014

Thank you for your review. We appreciate receiving feedback. At Reed Nissan we strive to provide exceptional customer service and support in all aspects of purchasing your vehicle and beyond. We understand that you spoke with Vince Mancuso recently, and any concerns you had have be addressed! Which we are thrilled to hear. If you feel that we have been able to work with you on your concerns, we would truly appreciate it if you would amend your review. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact Vince directly. Thank you and have a great day. We hope we have restored your faith in our customer service, and look forward to having you as part of the Reed Nissan family for many years to come.

michelle hester
8/25/2014

"HORRIBLE SERVICE CENTER"

I scheduled an appointment for Saturday, August 23, 2014, to have my car fixed after being in an accident over 2 months ago. It took that long for the insurance company to get with the service dept to approve the quote. I bring my car up there Saturday morning to drop it off because they said to have there by 2:30 & it would take about three to fix. When I get there, they tell me they haven't even ordered the parts to replace with!!!! Well, why in the heck did you schedule the appointment for me to bring it in???? Was told they can go ahead and order the parts on Monday, August 25, 2014 & they will call me to bring the car back in! I don't understand how you can do business this way! I also have a coworker that dropped her car off at the service department over two weeks ago to have it fixed. They told her they would call her & let her know what needed to be done & how much it would be. She called everyday/all day from work to get some answers & they never called her back for at least 1 week. They told it would be another week to get parts & fix. They finally called her on Thursday, August 21, 2014 & told it would be ready to pickup on Friday ($4,000.00 in repairs). She went down there Saturday, August 23, 2014, morning to get said vehicle. Before she even drove it off the lot, she realized it was not fixed. She went right back to service department & the service guy was gone. She waited about 45 mins only to be told they "cannot look at today" she would need to bring it back!!!!! You had it for 2 weeks, it's not fixed, but you cannot look at after her having it five minutes & paying over $4,000.00 in repairs that morning!! VERY BAD customer service!!!!!!

Don't remember

michelle hester responded to this review

September 03, 2014

I am aware that Guy asked my daughter to have me amend my review after speaking with him. As I told her, I will consider that once the car is fixed. She scheduled with Guy to have the car dropped off on Thursday, August 28, 2014, in the morning. She was told the car would be ready on Tuesday, September 2, 2014, or Wednesday, September 3, 2014. I received a call from Stan on Tuesday evening about 5:30 p.m. asking about what insurance company we were going through. I advised him & asked if the car was ready. He informed me that they were just finishing up removing the bumpers so they could do the repairs. I asked why since they had the car since Thursday morning & he told me that they do not work on the weekends. So basically, my car sat up in the service department for 2 whole days with nothing done to it. I am so confused as to why the bumpers were not removed either Thursday or Friday so they could be put back on by at least Tuesday....

Daya18
8/19/2014

"Awesome customer service"

I went car shopping last sunday with my father and boyfriend, I went to different dealers and I had my mind set on a hyundai elantra, However I decided to go in and see the sentra and Z helped me he showed me the sentra's and I wasn't a fan. He then showed me a 2015 Altima and I loved it. Z was very professional he wasn't pushy to get my credit information and he was very helpful. The price of Altima is a little bit too high but I was in and out quickly. The Manager was very helpful as well and Financing specialist from Ecuador. Compared to most dealers I will most likely come back and buy another car at this dealer.

Z

August 20, 2014

Thank you for your very kind words; we'll be sure to pass them along to our staff. We are thrilled to hear that your experience was an excellent one and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Reed Nissan family!

krenrodz
8/03/2014

"Amazing Treatment"

I brought a car in February 2014 and I was treated like never before, Sales person Mostafa was amazing! Now is August 2014 and my sister needed a car and we went to Mostafa, he was able to help us and really shows that he cares for his customers. If all sales persons were like him buying anything in the world will so be so simple and joyful. I will like to also thank all the team including the finance team and everyone who help us get a better car than the one we wanted. Great Team to work with always finding the best way to help their customers! Thanks Mostafa! You are more than a sales person, dealing with you is like dealing with family! Thank you! I trust you 300%.

August 04, 2014

Thank you for your kind words and for being part of the Reed Nissan family. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences here at Reed Nissan. We'll be sure to share this with Mostafa and the rest of our staff. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a great day!

datika
6/12/2014

"customer"

They re blindside you for you to buy used car with high interest they don t even explain to you,said you re not qualify for new car

jose saint hilaire

jockey0314
5/08/2014

"Fantastic Experience"

Fastest deal I have ever experienced. There was not back and forth with a haggle. I told them what I could do and they made it happen. Jose was especially helpful in making sure I was taken care of, and has called back multiple times to ensure I was still satisfied with my purchase. I will continue to go back to Reed and most of all continue to use Jose!

June 20, 2014

Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Reed Nissan family. As the #1 Nissan dealer in Florida we strive for exceptional customer service with each and every visit. We are thrilled that your experience with Jose was a great one and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you!

barpearl
4/25/2014

"how a $20 thousand Altima lost $20 thousand in 5 months"

I am writing about my stepsons experience with this dealer he is so fed up with this dealer that he wants no more contact with them. He was a good customer before this incident (he had purchased 3 cars from Reed),at the end of last year he went in for a new car. He leased a Maxima. The salesperson who took care of him told him it would get 29mph this was completely false. He gave the car back in 2 weeks and leased an Altima. Because of his physical handicap, he needed a bigger car to hold the scooter he needed to get around. He went to another dealer who leased him another car. In the 5 months he had the Altima it seemed to have lost $20 thousand in value. It seems Reed Nissan took a lot of money from him, including the extra milage and extended warranty monies he had originally put down on the Maxima. when he called Reed he got no response. when I called Reed I was treated in a similar way. I also called Nissan who told me, they do not tell their dealers how to price their cars. This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth as well as my stepson's regarding Nissan and much more with Reed Nissan. .

not known

barpearl responded to this review

June 20, 2014

according to my stepson mr. Hill has NOT reached to talk to him. this may look good for reed Nissan but it is far from being truthful

June 20, 2014

Thank you for contacting us. In an effort to work with the customer, our General Manager, Aaron Hill has reached out numerous times via phone. Mr. Hill has not received any response. Due to privacy laws concerning customer information we can only discuss issues or concerns with the owner of the vehicle. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with the customer further, but the buyer needs to get a hold of us, as we have not been able to reach them in several attempts. Thank you and have a great day.

abowers3
4/18/2014

"Axel was great!"

Axel was super friendly and not pushy at all! We've all had that car salesman that just won't take no for an answer, and it is horrible. We didn't even end up buying a car from him that day, but we will be back and I will recommend others. Thanks!

April 21, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about Axel. We look forward to having you as part of the Reed Nissan family. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

Marie16
4/17/2014

"Great experience!"

This is my second time buying a car so I already had an idea of what to expect. I called the dealership and spoke to a Mariana Coneo where I made my appointment to come in that very same afternoon. Very knowledgeable and inviting, made me very excited to come in. As I arrived I was greeted by Axel Machin who was already expecting me. We spoke and I gave him my Input on what I was looking for, what would be convenient and of course my budget. We got started right away and I was very pleased with the outcome. I finished up with Cesar Robles. I thought the process would take hours and surprisingly it was probably the quickest part. He made the process fun and exciting. I'm am so pleased with the experience I would recommend anyone to Reed Nissan. I am now a proud owner of a new 2014 Nissan sentra!! Thank you guys amazing teamwork!

Mariana Coneo, Cesar Robles

April 17, 2014

Congratulations on your 2014 Nissan Sentra; you will absolutely love it. We'd like to welcome you to the Reed Nissan family. We are also thrilled to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional customer service throughout your purchase experience, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you.

Reviews of Mark Timmins