Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
nhenry
5/30/2016

"Amazing!!"

I came into Reed Nissan yesterday and worked with Jay Gonell and he was able to get me into the exact car that I wanted and keep it in my price range! I left with a beautiful 2016 Nissan Maxima SR. Hands down he is the best sales person you will work with there! And of course special thanks to John V., Vinny, and Mostafa for also making this whole deal possible. You guys are amazing!!

jaivis unknown
5/30/2016

"Great job"

Great job Jay Gonell. Your manager was awesome as well. A long process but overall he got the job done, and we were satisfied. We really enjoyed the man who helped us in the finance department as well. He didn't give us a hard time like we assumed he would.

sorad18
5/21/2016

"Perfect customer service"

Reed Nissan really did an amazing job Jay Gonell did an amazing job he truly knows customer care and his manager Brian was very kind they are the meaning of customer service and reed Nissan rocks

May 25, 2016

Thank you for sharing this fantastic experience!

Z lady
5/19/2016

"Long time customer"

We have been dealing with Reed Nissan since the 1980s. It is the only Nissan dealer we have ever dealt with. We have always received outstanding customer service there. The salesman we always deal with is the best in the business.

May 25, 2016

Thank you so much! We truly appreciate your continued loyalty and business!

jim
5/19/2016

"Great dealership"

Dwayne Loy will treat you right and give you the best experience. Buy with confidence. They will work hard for your business and never forget you after the sale.

May 25, 2016

D-Loy is awesome! Thanks for sharing your experience with him!

John & Roe Mc.
5/16/2016

""Pleasure doing business at Reed Nissan""

We went shopping at Reed Nissan for a preowned vehicle for our son. Our salesperson Zack Keller was extremely helpful and knowledgeable from the moment he met us at the front door. Zack knew all about Reed's new and preowned inventories. He helped us find the perfect vehicle in a Certified Preowned 2014 Nissan Sentra. Our son loves his "new" Sentra. Thanks again to Zack and all the folks at Reed Nissan for making car buying a pleasurable experince!

May 17, 2016

We're so glad to hear that you had a great experience with Zack, and that he was able to get your son into the right vehicle! Certified Pre-Owned Nissans are an awesome choice, since you know it received a thorough inspection AND is backed by manufacturer warranty. We hope your son continues to enjoy his "new" Sentra!

Cydrewski
5/14/2016

"Loving our new Rogue"

My husband and I went into the dealership to check out the Nissan Rogue. We were met by John V as soon as we got out of our car and he instantly established a professional and friendly rapport with us. We were not going to buy anything that day but after doing business with John, we decided to just go ahead and purchase the car that was in the showroom. WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! Thanks John! I recommend anyone going with John. (Josh) Valessano. He was conscientious of our privacy and did no t hover over us, yet he made us feel at home. One thing that I really liked about him was his candor and honesty. He really, seemed very honest and upfront with us. He was not pushy nor did he try to feed us a line of BS about the dealership or the the cars. He really seemed to listen to both our needs. Thanks for a great experience John! Cyndee & Andrew S. Orlando FL PS. Our finance person was Robert Keen. NO COMMENT

May 17, 2016

Thank you! We appreciate you for letting others know about your experience at our dealership. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care!

Jennifer Baruch
5/12/2016

"I Love Reed NIssan!!! "

If you are in the market for a new vehicle and not sure where to go I highly suggest making a visit to Reed Nissan on Colonial. From the second I walked in the door to the moment I drove my beautiful Rogue off the lot I was treated with a level of care and concern you don't typically see in your average sales staff. I wasn't treated as just another customer, but almost as if I was family. I could tell my salesman Elvis has a real passion for what he does and for people in general and it made the entire experience seem seamless and stress free. Not only my salesman Elvis.... but the finance manager, the GM, the service department, and every other employee I made contact with all had a smile on their face and looked eager to help anyone that walked in the door. I know without a doubt if I or anyone I know is in the market for a new vehicle I will send them straight to my guys at Reed Nissan!

May 17, 2016

Jennifer, we are truly grateful for this awesome review! We are thrilled that Elvis was able to take care of you. He is a great asset to our team and we appreciate him providing you with the service that you deserve. Thank you again and we look forward to the opportunity to service you in the future.

Mandy H
5/12/2016

"Remarkable Customer Service"

I purchased my Nissan Altima with Chris Wiseman at Reed Nissan and he was extremely helpful. Straight to the point and very informative! I haven't come across a lot of people that make a purchasing experience favorable but Chris was great. No pressure, very caring and knowledgeable! If your looking for someone with great customer service I would recommend you see Chris Wiseman! I know I'll be sending more people your way!

May 17, 2016

Congratulations on your Nissan Altima, Mandy! We’re very happy to hear that Chris was of such help to you. We strive to provide excellent customer service, and we're glad that this was the case for you! If there is anything more we can do please come back and see us again any time! Take care.

Alejandra
5/10/2016

"Excelent"

If you look for really good customer service , go for JAY GONELL. Excelent sales person honest . helpful. He cares about my needs and do all his effort to make my dream come true

Thank you, Alejandra!