Read Reviews Reed Nissan

Manufacturers: Nissan, Service Center

4.3

4.2

based on 37 reviews

Overall
4.4

4.4 out of 5

Juan AranaService Advisor1 Lifetime Review

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Reed Nissan

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Reed Nissan has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Reed Nissan

For over 60 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. And it is this commitment that has led to our four Circle of Excellence Awards. We are the ONLY Large volume dealership to receive this prestigious honor from Nissan North America.

As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well.

Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back. Here are just a few highlights of our involvement:

Reed Nissan is a Major Sponsor of the Ronald McDonald Houses of Greater Orlando.

Our donation of a Nissan Titan to the Orlando Police Department's Mounted Patrol helped to ensure that our children can safely play while our streets are kept free from crime.

For ten years running, we have donated multiple vehicles to the University of Central Florida's Golden Knights Program.These vehicles are given to coaches to use throughout the year.

In past years we've donated a 2008 Altima Coupe, which was raffled off at the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." Proceeds from the raffle benefited Home at Last, a special project by West Orange Habitat for Humanity. For 2010 we've again donated a 2010 Nissan Altima to the "A Home For A Hero Golf Tournament." The proceeds from this raffle will benefit "Building Homes For Heroes," and specifically Sgt. Joe Tavera, a critically wounded soldier.

It is only through building relationships with our customers that we are able to continue to grow, both as a family business and as a top Nissan dealership. We encourage you to visit Reed Nissan today to discover all of the reasons we're able t

Our Location

Daya18
8/19/2014 9:16:38 AM

Z

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

I went car shopping last sunday with my father and boyfriend, I went to different dealers and I had my mind set on a hyundai elantra, However I decided to go in and see the sentra and Z helped me he showed me the sentra's and I wasn't a fan. He then showed me a 2015 Altima and I loved it. Z was very professional he wasn't pushy to get my credit information and he was very helpful. The price of Altima is a little bit too high but I was in and out quickly. The Manager was very helpful as well and Financing specialist from Ecuador. Compared to most dealers I will most likely come back and buy another car at this dealer.

Added: 8/20/2014 8:32:08 AM

Thank you for your very kind words; we'll be sure to pass them along to our staff. We are thrilled to hear that your experience was an excellent one and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Welcome to the Reed Nissan family!

Twitter
"Don't bother they will lie about anything"

jo608
8/18/2014 6:33:22 PM

Brain and Jimmy

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

Don't bother they will lie about anything especially when it comes to calling you back. This dealership will make promises but will never follow through. You will contact them until you are black or blue and you will not get help. This has been the worst experience of my life! Brain one of sales managers is the worst to try to get him to help you. He will lie and just walk away. I am surprise that this dealership continue to operate the way that they have one lie after another. If I was you I would take my business elsewhere.

"Amazing Treatment"

krenrodz
8/3/2014 11:01:13 AM

Mostafa ElasriMostafa Elasri

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

I brought a car in February 2014 and I was treated like never before, Sales person Mostafa was amazing! Now is August 2014 and my sister needed a car and we went to Mostafa, he was able to help us and really shows that he cares for his customers. If all sales persons were like him buying anything in the world will so be so simple and joyful. I will like to also thank all the team including the finance team and everyone who help us get a better car than the one we wanted.

Great Team to work with always finding the best way to help their customers! Thanks Mostafa! You are more than a sales person, dealing with you is like dealing with family! Thank you! I trust you 300%.

Added: 8/4/2014 10:04:15 AM

Thank you for your kind words and for being part of the Reed Nissan family. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences here at Reed Nissan. We'll be sure to share this with Mostafa and the rest of our staff. If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you and have a great day!

"customer"

datika
6/12/2014 12:34:15 AM

jose saint hilaire

1.2

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

They re blindside you for you to buy used car with high interest they don t even explain to you,said you re not qualify for new car

"Fantastic Experience"

jockey0314
5/8/2014 2:57:20 PM

Jose  Menendez Jose Menendez

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

Fastest deal I have ever experienced. There was not back and forth with a haggle. I told them what I could do and they made it happen. Jose was especially helpful in making sure I was taken care of, and has called back multiple times to ensure I was still satisfied with my purchase. I will continue to go back to Reed and most of all continue to use Jose!

Added: 6/20/2014 11:02:32 AM

Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the Reed Nissan family. As the #1 Nissan dealer in Florida we strive for exceptional customer service with each and every visit. We are thrilled that your experience with Jose was a great one and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you!

Twitter
"how a $20 thousand Altima lost $20 thousand in 5 months"

barpearl
4/25/2014 1:22:41 PM

not known

1.8

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

I am writing about my stepsons experience with this dealer he is so fed up with this dealer that he wants no more contact with them. He was a good customer before this incident (he had purchased 3 cars from Reed),at the end of last year he went in for a new car. He leased a Maxima. The salesperson who took care of him told him it would get 29mph this was completely false. He gave the car back in 2 weeks and leased an Altima. Because of his physical handicap, he needed a bigger car to hold the scooter he needed to get around. He went to another dealer who leased him another car. In the 5 months he had the Altima it seemed to have lost $20 thousand in value. It seems Reed Nissan took a lot of money from him, including the extra milage and extended warranty monies he had originally put down on the Maxima. when he called Reed he got no response. when I called Reed I was treated in a similar way. I also called Nissan who told me, they do not tell their dealers how to price their cars. This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth as well as my stepson's regarding Nissan and much more with Reed Nissan. .

Added: 6/20/2014 10:53:08 AM

Thank you for contacting us. In an effort to work with the customer, our General Manager, Aaron Hill has reached out numerous times via phone. Mr. Hill has not received any response. Due to privacy laws concerning customer information we can only discuss issues or concerns with the owner of the vehicle. We would appreciate the opportunity to work with the customer further, but the buyer needs to get a hold of us, as we have not been able to reach them in several attempts. Thank you and have a great day.

Response From: barpearl
Added: 6/20/2014 11:35:34 AM

according to my stepson mr. Hill has NOT reached to talk to him.
this may look good for reed Nissan but it is far from being truthful

"Axel was great!"

abowers3
4/18/2014 7:54:25 AM

Axel MachinAxel Machin

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

Axel was super friendly and not pushy at all! We've all had that car salesman that just won't take no for an answer, and it is horrible. We didn't even end up buying a car from him that day, but we will be back and I will recommend others. Thanks!

Added: 4/21/2014 2:45:34 PM

Thank you for your kind words about Axel. We look forward to having you as part of the Reed Nissan family. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

"Great experience!"

Marie16
4/17/2014 12:57:32 PM

Axel MachinAxel Machin

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

This is my second time buying a car so I already had an idea of what to expect. I called the dealership and spoke to a Mariana Coneo where I made my appointment to come in that very same afternoon. Very knowledgeable and inviting, made me very excited to come in. As I arrived I was greeted by Axel Machin who was already expecting me. We spoke and I gave him my Input on what I was looking for, what would be convenient and of course my budget. We got started right away and I was very pleased with the outcome. I finished up with Cesar Robles. I thought the process would take hours and surprisingly it was probably the quickest part. He made the process fun and exciting. I'm am so pleased with the experience I would recommend anyone to Reed Nissan. I am now a proud owner of a new 2014 Nissan sentra!! Thank you guys amazing teamwork!

Added: 4/17/2014 2:25:48 PM

Congratulations on your 2014 Nissan Sentra; you will absolutely love it. We'd like to welcome you to the Reed Nissan family. We are also thrilled to hear that our staff was able to provide you with exceptional customer service throughout your purchase experience, and we look forward to serving you for many years to come. Thank you.

"worse customer service"

orlando23rd
4/11/2014 5:10:51 PM

Employee(s) Dealt With:
Didn't have the opportunity to speak to anyone yet
still waiting

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

I purchased a 2013 from these guys over 7 months ago, and back then getting the car was like pulling teeth! After that ordeal i'm finally trying to reach the finance department, to go with my own bank. With that said I spent 10 mins waiting on someone to answer the phone, then only to hear "reed nissan hold", then after what seemed like more than 15 more minutes waiting someone just picks up and hangs up the call! Really?

Response From: orlando23rd
Added: 4/21/2014 2:39:41 PM

As of now I have been to Reed to address this issue, and thankful with crossed fingers I believe it's being resolved.... Kenny seems like he's genuine at this point, but until every thing is resolved I'll leave this situation open.... I must admit Kenny is working to make sure the Reed Nissan name is maintained as a great company, so far he has been forth coming with all information to help me out.... Thanks

Twitter
"Ronald Madelon very good employee"

kediki
4/1/2014 6:43:55 PM

Ronald MadelonRonald Madelon

My Review Of Reed Nissan:

Ronald Madelon was very helpful finding my car. He was concerned about my needs what I was looking; first he helping find a car in my price range that was reliable and very nice he was very dealership, about the car making sure I was satisfied and that I was happy and Ok with my monthly car payment. If I need recommend somebody else I recommend him the first.

Added: 4/14/2014 2:56:47 PM

Welcome to the Reed Nissan family and congratulations on your new vehicle. We'll be sure to share your kind words with the rest of our staff. We look forward to having you as part of the Reed Nissan family for many years to come.

Reviews 11-20 >>