Reed Nissan

3776 West Colonial Drive,
Orlando, Florida 32808
Reed Nissan Info
About Reed Nissan

For over 65 years, Floridians have come to respect the Reed Nissan commitment to excellent customer service. As the 19th oldest Nissan dealership in operation and the 2nd oldest in the state of Florida, we have built our family-owned dealership from the ground up by offering the finest selection, service and value to our customers. We pride ourselves on the level of success we have been able to achieve, not just with our customers, but within the community as well. Reed Nissan is committed to the spirit of hard work within the community and we take every opportunity we can to participate and give back.

About Reed Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM

• Collision Repair Center On-site
jorge9398
7/25/2016

"Perfect experience!"

I couldn't thank Jay enough for his work and patience today. He was very informative and answered any questions we had about the two cars we had test driven. We ended up buying a brand new Altima S and with the lovely help of Jay, it made our choice and experience amazing and we will for sure come back for another car in the future with the help of Jay!

roncjr92
7/16/2016

"Best Nissan Dealership I have done business with"

I came in this dealership not wanting to put any money down and I was able to walk out with a brand new 2016 Nissan Sentra with little established credit. Granted my credit was not bad, nor does this happen at a lot of dealerships but the service here was excellent. Jay Gonell was very patient with me helping me decided what I should go with showing me all my options as well as going the extra mile to get me the deal I would prefer even though the chances were not looking good for me. I even walked out with my car insurance set up and tags already on the vehicle I appreciate everything Jay! Aaron Hill also went the extra mile for me financially speaking with his network of financial establishments to get me deductions off of the vehicle as well as nearly reducing my interest rate by HALF! Excellent customer service as well could not ask for anything better!

July 19, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about our dealership. It's quite an accomplishment to hear that Jay and Aaron provided you the best car shopping experience! If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to see us!

Sandy Esteves
7/12/2016

"GREAT SERVICE"

I HATE going to auto dealerships. I have been buying cars the last 15 years not going through them. I gave Reed Nissan a shot since their shop has always been great to me. I was amazed to see that my sales rep didn't sound like a salesman, act like a salesman and pressure me like a salesman. What a relief! Tinu Thakkar was tireless in finding me the right car. From now on, I will always go to Reed Nissan. They make other dealerships look like a joke.

Tinu Thakkar

July 19, 2016

Sandy, what you experienced is exactly what we strive for every day. Buying a car shouldn't be such a stressful hassle, and we're glad that we were able to alleviate this for you and put the fun back into buying a car!

Lmorr008
7/11/2016

"Pleased costumer"

I would like to thank Tinu Thakkar for the hard work and dedication that he put in to make sure my visit at Reed Nissan was a pleasant one... Thanks you for your professionalism!!!! You have five stars from me... Thanks to the whole Reed Nissan family...

Tinu Thakkar

Migilson
7/09/2016

"Rude mangager"

He was extremely rude and disrespectful. Would not suggest anyone to go here. He was unfriendly and distasteful. He started talking about making bets. It was unprofessional in my opinion.

July 19, 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and we’re sorry to hear that your recent service visit did not meet your expectations. Your feedback will be reviewed by our team and we encourage you to contact us at your earliest convenience to discuss this in greater detail. Sincerely, Vincent Mancuso – General Sales Manager – 407.297.7333 Ext. 171.

Jbergan08
7/08/2016

"Very helpful"

Jay Gonell was great and he got us into a car we really wanted. He worked with us inregards to our car insurance and was there every step of the way. He offered water , snacks etc. Great customer service here at Nissan and a big thanks to him.

Savi01
7/06/2016

"Disappointed "

Thank you Jay Gonell for trying to correct the poor decisions your boss have made. You have done a above and beyond job trying to rectify his lies and poor customer service. This survey is for Jay Gonell....he gets five stars!

Savi01 responded to this review

July 23, 2016

I have called and left a message for the sales manager, Vincent Mancuso. It's been over two weeks with no response......

July 06, 2016

We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We would sincerely appreciate the opportunity to learn more about your experience and address this situation as soon as possible. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Vincent Mancuso, at your earliest convenience to further discuss your experience - he may be reached directly at 407.297.7333 ext. 171.

Oreusv
6/29/2016

"Amazing"

I simply wanted to come in and talk about how the process work with leasing a car, and I didn't think I would walk away with a vehicle. The experience was excellent. Chris explained the whole process and answered all my questions. Very professional and great customer service. Over all the staff was amazing and were willing to help in way that they could. I love the car, even though the process took forever. It was worth the wait. I am satisfy with my decision.

July 06, 2016

Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with the public. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Meaginday
6/27/2016

"Consumer fraud"

This complaint comes after several attempts to resolve this matter personally with Reed Nissan. They will not return my phone calls or produce any of the documentation that I've requested to ensure their business practices. In December 2015, I purchased a 2011 Jeep Wrangler from Reed Nissan. I had been doing my research on this vehicle for over a year in preparation to purchase a Wrangler; therefore, the purchase price of the vehicle appeared to be in market value range with similar vehicles I had been pricing. Immediately after purchasing the vehicle it began having mechanical problems. I took the vehicle to my local Jeep dealership for service and this is when I first learned that the vehicle was a Canadian import (grey market import) - when the Jeep dealership ran the VIN to pull the vehicle's service history, they advised me of this and also stated that the vehicle would likely continue to have mechanical issues as the entire engine/suspension/under carriage was covered in rust (due to either the weather conditions in Canada i.e. snow/salt on the roadways or due to flood damage - which is often the case with Canadian imports). A few weeks later, I was back at another Jeep dealership for a problem with the Jeep's steering. The mechanic at this dealership told me that the drivetrain warranty would cover this repair; however, since the vehicle was a Canadian import, the warranty was void, as the manufacturer's warranty doesn't transfer across country borders. After researching grey market vehicles, I now know that auto-makers refuse to honor warranties on grey market vehicles sold across borders due to the fact that grey market vehicles are supposed to meet safety and pollution standards in the U.S. but the vehicles represent a safety hazard to the motoring public due to modifications, completed by after market companies, not the factory, that are frequently incomplete or unsafe. This renders consumer's helpless when they purchase a vehicle that is (unbeknownst to them) a grey market vehicle because they are left responsible for all repairs that they assume are covered under warranty but the manufacturer's warranty protections are void because of modifications made by grey marketers. For example, Chrysler won't stand behind vehicles that are brought into the U.S. from Canada - but how is a consumer supposed to know a vehicle is from Canada if that information is not disclosed to them by the dealership/seller? I would like to know if Reed Nissan is even making sure these vehicles meet EPA emission standards and Department of Transportation safety regulations. Additionally, some GAP policies may not afford coverage to these vehicles, but again, the consumer wouldn't know that until there was an issue that their GAP policy wouldn't cover. Beyond those issues, many grey market vehicles are stolen, given salvage titles, have flood damage, or have liens on them in Canada. Due to the warranty issues/insurance/and other listed problems, grey market vehicles have lower trade-in values - also something that I would have closely considered before purchasing a car had been privy to the fact that it was from Canada. Despite the fact that Reed Nissan purchased the vehicle at auction for the grey market price based on the difference in the Canadian/American exchange rates, the price I paid did not reflect the monetary benefits produced by grey market trading. Reed Nissan has failed to fulfill my repeated request for the purchase price they paid for the vehicle at auction prior to selling it to me, but from the information I can gather, they charged me twice as much for the vehicle. I consider this to be price gouging. Even though similar American vehicles are valued at similar prices, the stipulations involved in grey market vehicles render them much less valuable at the consumer's expense. Following my third trip to the mechanic within six months of owning the vehicle, my husband and I decided that we should trade-in the Jeep because the continual repairs were much more than we anticipated paying. This is when we really realized the consumer effects of grey market vehicles. Two separate, independent car dealers offered me $17,000 for the Jeep (which I paid $32,000 for). That was much, much lower than expected, as Jeep Wranglers are known to hold their value. When we questioned the trade-in value, both dealerships told us it was because the Jeep was from Canada and was a grey market vehicle; however, I did not receive the grey market purchase price (caused by the favorable exchange rate between the American and Canadian dollars) and was now extremely upside down on the vehicle - again, ALL things that I would have considered before purchase had I been given the information needed to make a smart and sound decision. Also, since the Jeep was originally from Canada, the odometer was manufactured to display mileage in kilometers. When I took ownership of the Jeep, the mileage had already been converted to miles. At no point during the time of purchase was it revealed to me by Reed Nissan that the vehicle's odometer was replaced, which is a felony in Florida. This is a material fact that was not disclosed to me as a buyer. Since Reed Nissan does not disclose their grey market vehicles to buyers, I would further be interested to see if they are disclosing this information to their finance companies/banks. Financial institutions should also be aware of the challenges and differences in grey market vehicles to protect their investments, as should insurance companies who may be responsible for faulty equipment in vehicle crashes or who may be charged higher prices for parts that have to be imported. Reed Nissan disclosed to me that they frequently engage in selling Canadian imported vehicles and that they aren't legally compelled to disclose this information to their unsuspecting buyers. The business practices at Reed Nissan represent large scale consumer fraud, have negative implications for financial institutions and insurance agencies, could potentially affect pollution standards, and present serious concerns regarding the safety of these imports on uninformed buyers. Essentially, Reed Nissan knowingly sold me a vehicle for well over what it was worth in the U.S., that was riddled with mechanical problems either due to weather conditions, flooding, or after market modifications in an attempt to comply with U.S. emission and safety standards that were not covered by warranty, and left me completely helpless in trading in the vehicle for anything near what I paid for it due to the grey market conditions.

July 06, 2016

We are disappointed to hear our dealership was unable to provide the business you needed. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and leave this review. Please contact our General Sales Manager, Vincent Mancuso, at your earliest convenience so we can work together to resolve this issue. He may be reached directly at 407.297.7333 ext. 171.

Altima2016
6/27/2016

"My experience was great until I met Mostafa Elasri."

Long story short I came to this dealership with my OWN financing already together through the credit unit. If you do that forget about the deals you saw online because they don't apply to you. You MUST use the dealerships financing, in order to get those deals. I only ended up with a 2500$ rebate, initially I was told they would at least give me 6,000 off, but that didn't happen because when I went back on another day, the supervisor and or manager wasn't there whom I initially spoke with (I should have waited). Even with that situation, I ended up being okay with the deal. My issue at the end of the WHOLE process was with MR. MOSTAFA ELASRI he was NOT POLITE AND PUSHIE! He was upset that he wasn't consulted about the deal on the first day I came in (he felt that he could have got me a better interest rate around 0.9% (IF I HAD FINANCED through them, sounds good right). (I had already by this time signed the contract with my credit unit and in my eyes that was final). He could have had his heart in the right place, but his approach was ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!! HE was very pushie and rude might I add. Next time MR. Elasri just give the info the the customer and allow them to make that decision, DON'T BE PUSHIE NOR PRESSURE ANYONE, it's unattractive and you made me very uncomfortable, truly I was disturbed with my car buying experience because of YOU. ......Short story not so short! I gave the dealership an great rating because of JAY AND JOHN I would do business with them any day, to bad John was off when I finalized my deal (once again I should have waited). Jay was VERY PATIENT WITH ME. Jay NEVER MADE ME FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE, he gave me the information I needed and gave me the time and space to make my own decision. Thank you JAY! John has great positive energy. On the day I came to pick my car up John was there, his positive energy reminded me why I came back to purchase me car from Reed Nissan :-). MOST IMPORTANT I LOVE my NEW 2016 Altima!!!!!!~

June 27, 2016

Thank you for sharing this helpful review! We're so glad that you're happy with your new Altima - try not to get too many speeding tickets! :)

Reviews of Jay Gonell