Rensselaer Honda

Rensselaer Honda Info

Mohawk Honda

Gary Morse
5/30/2016

"Excellent service in a reasonable time period"

My service appointment was completed in a reasonable amount of time and the service representative was pleasant to deal with. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Al Yager

ajaxcar
5/29/2016

"Great hassle free deals"

Ryan was great to deal with. Valued.my time me as a customer. Gave a great deal without having to play the games other dealers make you play. Will definitely go back when I need another car.

Ryan Mazur

Happy Honda customer
5/28/2016

"New tire needs"

I came to have my tires changed from winter to summer...the existing tires were wearing unevenly and through the suggestions of the woman at the front desk, I opted to have new tires put and have all of them balanced and alignment checked. It was wisdom to have that done because things were really off and all things were adjusted and new tires put on. I trust the folks and I believe I had the best care for my car.

Cathy and I forgot the womans name at the front desk with the short brown hair.

lakeview
5/27/2016

"Supportive, adaptive, and informative, great service"

Six weeks ago I was due for a 160,000 mile checkup but had to be away to help sister through a health crisis. While away the timing belt on the car broken and blew two values. I decided to replace the motor on the advice of my nephew who owes a heavy equipment dealership. I needed to have a NYS inspection done in May so I scheduled an appointment. The service agent worked with me to do an amended 160,000 mile checkup and NYS inspection. All systems not worked on when the motor was replaced were checked and fluids and filters replaced plus he gave me 10% off since I had a discount coupon for the original service that was schedule. The car is running like a dream and I was treated with concern, respect and was charged a reasonable cost. I have always been so very pleased with this dealership. Once I can afford to purchase another car it will definitely be a Honda, no doubt about it!

Blake

seniorlady
5/27/2016

"Still the same expert service in their temporary location. "

While the service department is temporarily housed in a different location during construction of their new building, their commitment to customer service remains excellent. Staff greet me by name, time estimates are realistic, questions answered, and the next service needs are provided. Great job!

Cathy and Al

ccg27
5/21/2016

"Love my new car."

Phil Rasile is the best. We came in for an oil change on our Ridgeline and left with a new HRV. He gave us a good deal on a great car.

Phil Rasile

JosephG92
5/20/2016

"Easy And Smooth Car Buying Process"

Nick and Kerry made the car searching and buying process smooth and painless. Happy with my purchase. Definitely would recommend to other buyers looking for reasonably priced and quality vehicles.

Nick, Kerry

Cat Lady
5/20/2016

"It's always a positive experiece going to Rensselaer Honda. "

I never dread bringing my car to Rensselaer Honda. The service department appears to be more of a friend, rather than writing up a work transaction. I have never had a negative experience.

Cathy

Car
4/28/2016

"Service, no way"

Dropped car off for electric door issue. 1st day, they can't find the issue and need it the next day. Not happy but OK, I call the second day, not them....can't find the issue, so come get your car and schedule another appointment. Come to find out they worked on it 1 hour and moved on to other appointments. Bad communication and service. The manager needs to be replaced, he was not in command of the facts, stating to me, I told them I wanted the car back which was not true and confirmed by his staff. This place has lost site of the meaning of service. Stay away

The manager

MWHondaShopper
1/08/2016

"Won't let my mechanic inspect the vehicle"

I stopped by Rensselaer Honda looking to buy a used Honda CR-V. I found one I liked and their sales representative Audrey was very kind. I live about an hour away and so does my mechanic. When I asked them if my mechanic could inspect the car, their sales manager Joe said that that wasn't an option because he was too far away. When asked if I could have assurance that I could reverse the sale, they gave me a song and dance about having title trouble, which is a lie and borders on consumer fraud. They flatly wouldn't let me inspect the vehicle with a mechanic of my choosing, and this shows them to either be dishonest, incompetent, or unsure of the quality of their service department. In any of those cases I refuse to buy from them. Both Mohawk Honda and Lia Honda said they are willing to let me take a car to my mechanic for inspection with a deposit and an employee escort. I would stay away from Rensselaer Honda unless you like to gamble on the quality of your purchase.

Audrey and Joe