Rensselaer Honda

Rensselaer Honda Info

Mohawk Honda

Gary H.
8/12/2016

"A stress free experience"

After having my 2009 Honda Fit, (which I loved), totaled in a hit and run, I decided to go with a new 2016 Fit. I've owned Hondas for the last 20 years or so and can attest to their quality and value. Cody Bleau, my salesman , was friendly, knowledgeable and by no means pushy. Glenn Babineau the Finance Director was great. The purchase went smoothly and the whole experience turned out to be a very relaxed and stress free experience. I would not hesitate to recommend Rensselaer Honda to friends and family in the market for a new car.

Cody Bleau and Glenn Babineau (Finance).

August 17, 2016

Thank you Gary for your recommendation and great review! We hope you enjoy your new car!

Denise Hildenbrandt
8/09/2016

"A very Happy Customer Thanks to Phil Rasile"

I looked online to find a certified used car.In a very short time i recieved a courtesy call from one of the people to let me know that the car was still on the lot. When i arrived there where no pushy sales people Phil Rasile helped me get in an awesome vehicle and kept going he could read that i just wasn't happy with what we looked at. He went way above and beyond , His mannerism when we hit a few bumps, by no fault of his he just sailed through it . I didn't have to feel embarrassed. This was a purchase i am very happy with. There was a problem with the car and they were pleased to fix it and i didn't pay a cent out of my pocket. I didnt think things like this happened any more. Thank You Phil and Rensselaer Honda for helping me have faith. I will definitely be a return customer and recommend you to all my friends and family.

Phil Rasile

August 09, 2016

Your kind words are very appreciated Denise. Thank you so much for the great review and we hope to see you again soon!

Cheryl Cannon
7/21/2016

"Prompt service."

I have been very satisfied with the service for the three years that I have owned the car. I am looking forward to going to the renovated Honda Building..

Don't know.

July 22, 2016

Thank You Cheryl! The new building will be done by this October. We hope to see you there!

Barb from Brunswick
7/21/2016

"Always a good experience"

I purchased my Honda Pilot from Rensselaer Honda in 2007. I have always had my SUV serviced there, and trust their work. I have dealt with all of the service reps, but prefer to deal with Kathy who I find to be very easy to work with, trusting, and knowledgeable. The vehicle is now 9 years old, and I could go anywhere to have it serviced, but still prefer to work with Kathy and Rensselaer Honda, mainly because of the relationship & trust I have built with her.

Kathy!!

July 22, 2016

Thank you Barb for the kind words! Kathy and everyone else here really appreciate it!

New CR-V
7/20/2016

"2- time customer w/new CR-V "

Jesse Maiolo was great to work with. He worked within our budget and was very thorough and professional. We are very pleased with the new CR-V. We will be back again.

Jesse Maiolo

July 20, 2016

Thank you for the awesome review! We are glad you are enjoying your new CR-V!

timothy Barnes
7/20/2016

"Friendly work"

Free oil change, tire rotation and inspection from original purchase of vehicle. Will be looking tout give future first crack at my business in future purchases as well.

Not sure

July 20, 2016

Thank you Timothy for your loyalty and great review. We hope to see you again soon!

Bart44ny
7/19/2016

" Great new car delivery "

Really happy with the services provided to my wife and myself when we were picking up our new car. Great salesforce did everything needed to make us both happy

Michael Williams, Kerry

July 20, 2016

Thank you Bart for the review! Our team here really appreciates it!

ls1215
7/18/2016

"great employees"

Al in service always remembers me. He is always polite and gets me out and on my way quickly. They seem as committed to my car running smoothly as I am.

Al

July 18, 2016

Thank you for leaving us this great review. Our service department really appreciates your kind words!

bmilne@37
7/18/2016

"Experience at Rensselaer Honda"

I am so pleased with Rensselaer Honda. If I ever need more service or purchase another car, I would definitely go back there. I am so pleased with them and I will recommend them to anyone who needs a car.

I do not know her name. but she was very professional and a great person to work with.

July 18, 2016

Thank you for the great review!

cheepskate
7/16/2016

"I really wasn't serious about buying another vehicle."

My husband was convinced we needed another vehicle for when we have the grandchildren. I agreed it would be nice but, it really wasn't something we could afford right now. Phil answered all of the questions my husband had about purchasing/leasing a new/used vehicle and I was correct, not what we could afford right now. But then Phil asked what we needed in order to meet our needs... And found it!!! Something that will fit all of the grandchildren AND at a payment we could afford.

Phil Rasile

July 18, 2016

Thank you for the review! Phil and eveyone else here was very happy to work with you.