Rensselaer Honda

770 Hoosick Rd, Troy, New York 12180 Directions

262 Reviews of Rensselaer Honda

April 28, 2017

"Best Place to Buy A Honda!"

- Olga D

I have been a customer of Rensselaer Honda for close to 30 years. Right from the start, the staff has always been professional, courteous and friendly. Whether I was purchasing a new car or having my vehicle serviced I've always had a positive and excellent experience. I will definitely remain a customer and recommend this dealership without any hesitation.

Bill Tucker

Other Employees : Matt James
April 28, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- D R Van S

All personnel were friendly and efficient at their jobs. Great service and on time. New facilities were very accommodating and well kept. Will definitely return for future service.

Jeanette Trudeau
April 27, 2017

"GREAT !"

- aj

Been doing business with this dealership for many years and we have always had good professional freindly service from all of the staff that works there .

Jennifer Marpe

Blake Race

Al Yager

Jesse Maiolo

April 27, 2017

"The only place to buy a car!"

- Shopper55

Every staff member involved with our purchase was very helpful and knowledgeable. They treated us like members of a family. Many thanks to Bill Tucker !

Bill Tucker

Other Employees : Glenn
April 26, 2017

"New battery "

- CRVowner

I had to have my car towed in because my battery died. Kathy M was able to take care of everything right away. Kathy always goes above and beyond to make sure I know what is going on and to make everything right!! Excellent service and always a great experience!!

April 26, 2017

"Friendly Service"

- Sharon

Audry was great, friendly and helpful. I knew exactly what I wanted and she delivered! Very good experience. My husband and I will come back again.

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the 5 star review!

April 25, 2017

"Excellent service Happy Customer!!"

- BetBoop

I am a return customer ! I have always been happy with The staff at Rensselaer Honda! This visit I traded my CRV for a lease. I had the pleasure of working with Audrey Pade.. She is very professional, conscientious and worked well with me in explaining differences lease vs buying. Audrey knows her stuff!!she also did the tech part of the. At with me back in 2014 when I bought my last CRV!!My test drive was exceptional as my 2012 did not have all the new gadgets.This time I decided to give leasing a whirl! !! I love my new Honda CRV! Audrey is a wonderful representative of you Honda family!! Ellen was so helpful in going over all New-technology..Thank you all for a great start!!

Kerry Scanlon

Other Employees : Ellen (technology)

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the amazing review! We are honored to have you as a customer.

April 18, 2017

"Recall"

- sscsjoe

I had an appointment for a recall at 2:00 pm, arrived at 1:30, took vehicle right in and was out by 2:30. Excellent customer service!

Jeanette Trudeau

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you for the great review!

April 16, 2017

"Great experience!"

- danielella6439

Mike Williams made my trip from Plattsburgh worth it! He was friendly, patient and I never felt pressured. Great job and I will be back!

Mike Williams

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you! We appreciate your loyalty and hope to be able to serve you again in the future.

April 14, 2017

"Thank You"

- Margaret

The only reason I buy my cars from Rensselaer Honda is the service department.. They are excellent. Kathleen is always efficient and knowledgeable. There is another gentleman who has been there for a long time, but I do not know his name, who is also very helpful. As I look at the service staff, I have dealt with all of them and they are all wonderful. Thank you for your help. Your new space is beautiful. I especially like the quiet waiting area.

Jennifer Marpe

Blake Race

Al Yager

Apr 25, 2017 -

Rensselaer Honda responded

Thank you! We are glad you enjoyed our new building!