Revolution Kia

305 Sunrise Hwy,
Lindenhurst, New York 11757
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

C,Bambino
4/20/2015

"Outstanding service"

I was in the market for a new car and decided on a Turbo Optima. Alexa was able to help me narrow down my decision on the color and packaged I wanted, then her and her coworker Tom were able to find the car I wanted on another dealers lot and pick it up for me in New Jersey on a 2 day turnaround.

Alexa Bisconti

mag700
4/19/2015

"My Second Buying Experience"

My wife and I happen to walk in just to get an idea of how much it would cost us to trade up our 2013 Kia Sorento to the new 2016 Kia Sorento. Shortly after we walked in Alexa Bisconti greeted us. We started to discuss what our plans were, which was at the time to just get some numbers. Alexa assured us that she can get us the deal that we wanted on our terms. She worked very diligently and came through on her word in making sure we would be very happy with my purchase of the new vehicle. We were then greeted by Richard Ortiz who worked out amazing terms on the finance, We couldn't believe that he got us very close to the same monthly payments as my current 2013 Kia Sorento. We traded our 2013 Kia Sorento, previously bought at Revolution Kia, and are now the proud owners of a 2016 Kia Sorento. Alexa and Richard were awesome and we are very happy to have met them both and get us into our new 2016 Kia Sorento. We highly recommend working with both of them in getting the vehicle you want at terms that work best for you. Also consider the bi-weekly payments with IntelliPayment to pay for your vehicle in smaller payments and pay off much faster.

Alexa Bisconti and Richard Ortiz

Jennifer413
4/11/2015

"Alexa"

I had a long but prosperous road with Revolution Kia. From the day I went in just to browse from the time that I left with my Kia Sorento. Alexa Biscoti was an extremely helpful rep, she made sure that I would leave with the exact car that I wanted. She knows about the cars that she is working with. One thing she does is make sure that you are beyond comfortable. I would definitely recommend her to everyone.

Alexa Biscoti, Rich

EVega
4/08/2015

"Emmanuel "Positive Leasing Experience""

This was my first time ever owning and leasing a car . I went out thinking the worst about car salesman, how they try to jerk you for your money. But Robert was the total opposite he was so humble, kind and welcoming. I really felt like he was one of my boys. He was extremely professional and worked around my budget. My wife was expecting one thing from me, which was to come home with a bad xx car for a great price. Robert helped me reach those expectations and for those who know, " Happy Wife is a Happy Life" lol. Successful I was when I came home with the badass Dark Cherry 2015 KIA Optima EX. I blew my wife's mind out the box, as we were looking for a 2013 Optima. Overall, the entire staff at Revolution KIA were amazing and I sent a shout out to Scott a sales consultant, the management team and the finance director. I could not have asked for a better team to be associated with.

Robert Wilson

tired of dealer scams
4/07/2015

"Bait and switch practices"

met with salesman and was told he would honor Newsday Ad with no hidden fees.I gave a $1000 deposit on credit card but didnt sign contract or credit card receipt yet when i noticed he swapped Kia Optimas on me selling me an $1800 cheaper car than Newsday ad.was advertising screwed me by giving me a car with no backup camera or power seat when original car had it. When I asked salesman for my deposit back he said "I DONT KNOW HOW TO DO A REFUND" He then spoke to his manager who told him to sell me the right car.But now they wanted $595 bank fee,$400 VIP fee,$75 processing fee.Was told that Kias dont come with spare tires!! Its been 10 days and I havent received my deposit back yet ,still getting jerked around saying they refunded it when American Express said they never did so I was forced to do a dispute.Stay away from these scam artists

Dave
4/06/2015

"Excellent service at Kia Revolution!!"

We simply dropped into the office no appointment and began to look around. Before long Nick introduced himself, very friendly, and offered to help. He was very understanding, extremely patient with us. He explained the process in a manner that was as clear as you can get. Nick was also reasonable. The color we wanted was not readily available so he ask whether we would accept another color which was not a problem with us. However since we were going on vacation and would not be able pick up the car then he made sure to use the time to provide us with exactly what we initially wanted. Richard Ortiz who handled the financial part of the process was very patient as well. All in all the service was excellent. I hope it continues to be that way D. John

Richard Ortiz

Craig22
3/28/2015

"Positive leasing experience."

Sales representative Scott Yeager was very knowledgeable about the products. He did not try to put us in a vehicle that we were not in the market for. After building a vehicle online in the dealership, the quote was honored by the finance department. We would definitely recommend this dealership and Scott to family and friends.

Tony
3/13/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

This was my second car leased from Revolution KIA Tom McGivney took almost all day to work with me to make sure that I was happy with the car I wanted and got me the best price possible I will be getting my next car from them again

mpodmore
3/01/2015

"Wonderful experience and customer service"

Alexa Bisconti was a great sales rep and made our experience wonderful. I will definitely be back and recommending this dealer to all my friends and family.

Alexa Bisconti

ajamato86
2/18/2015

"Pleasant car leasing experience. "

This was my second vehicle leased through Revolution Kia. Nick Clara was very friendly and helpful from the beginning, and was able to work with me to get what I was looking for. Nick was very knowledgeable about the product he was selling, which is something I noticed many sales people lacked at other dealerships. I hate car shopping, however my experience at Revolution Kia was extremely pleasant, and I am very happy with my vehicle.

Reviews of Scott Yaeger