Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Vernel
6/20/2016

"Best new car purchase ever"

I had been to many dealers covering many makes and models. Then I had the fortune to meet Scott Yaeger at Revolution Kia. We spent some time going over my needs and what was available. Due to a commitment I needed to leave the process hoping to return. At this time I had not decided on a Kia, but Scott caught my attention. After a bit more exploring I decided on a Kia but still not sure which model or trim. I contacted Scott and found him to outstanding, fair and knowledgeable. Each trim we discussed was followed by a test drive. I even got to take a test drive home. Even the management folk were great. I settled on a 2016 Kia Sonata EX. I love it; felt like I got a good and fair deal and made a new friend. Revolution Kia was easy to work with but Scott brought me back and sold me on Kia and Revolution Thanks Scott

June 21, 2016

Vernel, thank you so much for sharing your incredible feedback with us about Scott! We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that he provided you the best dealer experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

karate mama
6/13/2016

"Great experience"

My family puchased a new Kia Sedona this weekend and Stuart was our Sales Consultant. He was knowledgeable, patient with all of our questions and not pushy. He showed us all the options that would accommodate our needs. The paperwork was relatively easy and hassle-free. Once we were done with everything, he took the time to sit in the car and take me through all the bells and whistles - that was very much appreciated! The dealership itself was very well kept and they had a separate area for my daughters to entertain themselves during the long (but relatively painless) process.

June 14, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Stuart provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

Optima123
6/10/2016

"Very professional"

Bought a new car from revolution Kai I was very happy with everything see bill or Stuart. It was my first experience buying a foreign car

June 13, 2016

Forte koup
6/03/2016

" Scott Yaeger"

All I can say is that I will never purchased a car from him ever again he talks too much he lies and he likes to promote himself that everything is done car is perfect I bought a car from him and it was horrible it was not cleaned and there were some mechanical issues but he is shored me he took care of i I bought a car from him and it was horrible it was not cleaned and there were some mechanical issues but he Promised everything was taken care of I did it myself that's what he said I don't like him and I don't care for him to stay clear

June 06, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I want to apologize to you for your poor experience at our dealership. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience for both our sales and service guests, and we certainly fell very short of that in your case. I’m sorry that happened and thank you for bringing that to our attention.

padme15
6/03/2016

"Stuart Seidenberg"

Went to Revolution Kia, and met Stuart. Who was very nice, not pushy or fast talking. He understand my concern on purchasing a new optima. Very knowledgeable about to the optima. After all the paperwork was done, he showed how to working everything in the car, (the last time I bought a car 8 years ago the dealer at that time didn't) so I really appreciated that. Ask for Stuart Seidenberg when coming here.

June 06, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Stuart provided you with a satisfactory sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

VRamos88
6/01/2016

"Albert Salib"

If you're planning on going to this KIA dealership, ask for Albert Salib. He's very knowledgeable, personable and extremely helpful. I had a wonderful experience with him (as did my mother in law). He's not the typical salesman. The dealership itself is new and is one of the most attractive out there. The other individuals who work there were also very pleasant. Great experience all around.

Albert Salib

June 02, 2016

Albert, thank you so much for taking the time to post this 5 star review. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service, and we honor our employees who excel in customer satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Penelope1
5/22/2016

"Ask for Polly"

My experience was great! Polly was my sales person and he was the absolute best. I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for but he helped me select a great used car and I couldn't be happier. Everything went smoothly and I am a satisfied customer. Thumbs up!!

Albert Salib

May 24, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

bruce
5/22/2016

"Great car buying experience, Stuart was nice and personable."

on 5/2016 my husband and I purchased a 2016 Kia Optima, our salesperson Stuart Seidenberg was very personable, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. We had a wonderful car buying experience, we will definitely recommend Stuart our friends, and relatives. Vivonne and Bruce

May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day and enjoy your new Kia Optima!

paulctc
5/10/2016

"Stu Seidenberg"

Last week I leased a 2016 Kia Sportage last week at Revolution Kia in Copiague, from Stuart Seidenberg, this was a great car buying experience. Stu was very professional, knowledgeable, and honest, there was no hard sell, there were no hidden charges. I am thrilled with the price I paid, and love this car! I was given a very fair appraisal and price on my old car which I wanted out of my life, I was thrilled to avoid the hassle of trying to sell this car privately. I couldn't be more happy about the whole experience and ease of our transaction, this was all a quick, efficient, and very painless experience.

May 11, 2016

Vincentfbarone
5/08/2016

"Good experiene"

Great experience. Every one I dealt with was very personable, that we were discussing our personal lives. My salesperson Terence was easy to work with, very helpful. He really tried to get me the best deal possible. Kevin in finance was equally helpful, again i truly believe he worked hard to get me best rates and payment I was looking for. Bill K at the desk was equally personable and helpful. This is probably 10th car I bought in my life and top of list in experience of buying an auto. I purchased used and had to get something repaired AFTER purchase. They made an appointment right away with no run around as most dealers do and repaired the problem free of charge and had the car back the next day. All around excellentseeat experience. Every one I dealt with was very personable, that we duscussing our personal lives. My salesperson Terence was easy to work with, very helpful. He really tried to get me the best deal possible. Kevin in finance was equally helpful, again i truly believe he worked hard to get me best rates and payment I was looking for. Bill K at the desk was equally personable and helpful. This is probably 10th car I bought in my life and top if list in experience of buying an auto. After my purchase I discovered a problem with car that needed to be addressed. Terence once again hooked me up with management and service who promptly made a service appointment and made the repair free of charge. I had my car back the next day. No runaround as most dealers do. All around good service.

Terence Sales, Kevin finance

May 11, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that our team provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

Reviews of Stuart Seidenberg