Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Debbie
7/22/2015

"Great dealership"

I had a great experience with the employees at this dealership especially my sales consultant Zachary Huff. He was very knowledgeable of all the cars and answered all my questions without a hesistation. He was upfront and honest with me and was not a pushy salesmen. Went back an fourth numerous times and finally purchased my vechicle. If you are looking to but a car a recommend seeing zack. Thank you Debbie

Zachary Huff

TG54
7/21/2015

"Surprised by the attention and follow through. great service"

My salesperson Robert Wilson was knowledgeable, and very helpful. I knew the car I wanted when I walked into the dealership. Mr. Wilson helped expedite my choice from start to finish and I drove off with my car that day.

Robert Wilson

Warren117
7/09/2015

"Great Dealership"

Very impressed with Revolution Kia. Robert Wilson my salesmen was very knowledgeable and helpfull As was the rest of the staff. Would recommend this dealer to anyone who is looking to buy a new Kia.

treebird
7/08/2015

"buying our new Sorrento"

My husband n I were very happy with the awesome deal we received from our salesman Scott He really helped us to find the right car for us , We were amazed to learn that their 4 cylinder Kia Sorrento will pull our boat . Were going to be getting great gas mil. also . we've always had 8 cylinders . The sales manager Ali was also really great helping us . We would highly recommend anyone interested in a new vehicle to check them out . We took our new Sorrento for a long ride we love its performance !!!

Ali Sales Manager

LuLu
7/01/2015

"excellent dealership highly recommend"

Wonderful experience at Revolution Kia . I highly recommend to anyone who wants to have an easy transition into a vehicle of their choose. Scott Yaeger made my experience as painless as possible. Very educated and knowledgeable on all counts. Very impressed with him and all of the staff at Revolution Kia. Finance dept was easy and thorough. Great overall experience. Thank you Gentlemen Greatly appreciate all your help and patience. Thanks to Sid and everyone at Revolution

russk
6/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with my experience at Revolution Kia. Zachary Pollack, along with the rest of the staff, were friendly, knowledgeable and helped me find a great car.

Zachary Pollack

Lynbrook10
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

Was in and out the dealership in 4 hours with a brand new car. My salesman Scott was thorough and helpful. Highly recommended. Zach Y

Scott pagz
6/19/2015

"Very pleasant"

It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish. Scott was a true gentleman and kept his word about everything. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and scott Yeager

Deborah610
6/11/2015

"Great Team"

Overall my experience with Revolution Kia was very good. Going into a car dealership is usually an anxiety raising experience and this was no different, however the Salesman, Robert and Manager, Ali eventually lowered my anxiety (which wasn't easy!) and assisted me in the lease of my new Optima EX. Ali was very accommodating when a hiccup occurred during the process and he really worked to address my concerns. I really appreciated that. And Robert was also great at doing what he could to assist me. I will certainly recommend this dealership and team to my friends and family. I love my new car. Thanks for the experience. Deborah H.

Salesman Robert , Sales Manager Ali

Maria Grudzinski
6/10/2015

"EXCELLENT SALES / EXCELLENT SERVICE"

My experience at the dealership and especially with our salesman Zack was extremely positive from beginning to end. I knew the car I wanted when I walked through the door, but Zack let me take my time deciding on if I was really ready to make the purchase. He explained different options and walked with me through to my final decision. I did not experience any pushy sales tactics and felt comfortable from beginning to end. Needless to say, I am so happy with my decision to purchase my Kia Optima. It is my most favorite car I have ever purchased and I thank Zack for such a positive and enjoyable experience. Really, Zack is a 10! My husband and I wish him every success. Maria & Michael Grudzinski

ZACK