Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

luis
2/03/2016

"GREAT SERVICE MADE A DIFFERENCE"

WALK IN TO JUST LOOK AROUND AND LATER WAS OUT THE DOOR WITH MY OWN SOUL 2010 ...THANKS TO THE EXCELLENT SERVICE GIVING TO ME BY SCOTT YAEGER. I WAS ABLE TO SEE A NEW POSSIBLLITY OF OBTAINING A NEW CAR. SCOTT WAS PLEASANT AND KNEW WHAT I NEEDED. HE SHOW ME A FEW CAR AND THAN FOUND THE ONE . WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE BEING IN THIS DEALERSHIP .I WOULD LIKE TO THANK KIA FOR HAVING A GREAT STAFF PERSON AS SCOTT. HE MADE A DIFFERENT IN WHAT IS CALL GREAT SERVICE TODAY...

Lilyliam7
2/02/2016

"Great service"

Stuart made our experience at Kia a great One I would defiantly refer friends and family to this dealership. We love our new Kia Sorento thank you for your great service Heather

redhouse
1/26/2016

"Scott Yaeger A+"

Our experience at Revolution Kia with Scott Yaeger was top notch. His knowledge made our experience a total pleasure--you wont be sorry.. Nancy & Jamie

John08Avalanche
1/25/2016

"Friendly, courteous, helpful, professional"

A very good buying experience. From the minute you walk in the door, the representatives were there to greet you and make sure your visit was as pleasant as possible. Joe Jones was the ultimate professional. Extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. He took the time to answer any questions I had and made sure my purchase was quick and painless. Especially on a day when his Chiefs were not having one of their better games. If you are interested in a new Kia or one of their pre-owned vehicles, Joe Jones is the first person you should see. Very highly recommended. Thanks Joe!

MikeNY

"great buying experience"

We were looking for a kia cadenza and had visited a couple of other dealerships. We were impressed as soon as we walked in. We ended up buying a car from stuart Seidenberg who greeted us when we walked into the showroom. we took a test drive with no pressure from stuart. The whole experience was excellent. Very straight forward and no games. I would highly recommend both Stuart Seidenberg and Revolution Kia

zzuee

"Buying a new car!"

Was looking for an Optima for my brother and Scott greeted us and was helping us getting the best car. Instead of him trying to sell us an expensive car, he tried to find us the car that would be perfect for my brother. He is very energetic and friendly. He strives really hard to meet customer's need. He was even more excited than us that we own a great car! I recommend you to seek Scott if you are looking into get a new car!!

charliepap

"awesome service "

From start to finish the whole staff at revolution Kia were great , Joseph Jones was a real professional and Peter from finance did his thing , I am telling everyone I know about you guys thanks again !!

richv88
1/19/2016

"Professional, courteous, and went the extra yard."

Sales rep, Jack T. did an excellent job finding a used car for my college sophomore. Jack went out of his way to take the vehicle to my mechanic for an inspection before I purchased it which, I really appreciated. He also helped me get an extra set of keys when I requested. Jack was courteous and professional at all times and stayed in touch with me via text msgs throughout the process. And Finance got me out the door quickly.

Egreg26
1/17/2016

"Great experience!"

Albert was a great sales consultant who was able to help us find something within budget. Nice dealership where everyone is friendly. Happy with our new car.

Lgerard
1/16/2016

"Good People"

My car was stolen and I needed to replace it quickly. The thought of playing the barter game with a sales person was the last thing I had the energy to do. Thankfully, the minute I walked in the door, Scott Yaeger took control of the situation I presented to him. He listened to me. I was given options and step-by-step breakdowns of packages. He was polite and courteous even when I went into panic mode. The Finance officer was also helpful and kind. I was taken care of and left in my new car without a worry or a second thought. Thanks Scott

Reviews of Scott Yaeger