Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Penelope1
5/22/2016

"Ask for Polly"

My experience was great! Polly was my sales person and he was the absolute best. I wasn't quite sure what I was looking for but he helped me select a great used car and I couldn't be happier. Everything went smoothly and I am a satisfied customer. Thumbs up!!

May 24, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of our team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

bruce
5/22/2016

"Great car buying experience, Stuart was nice and personable."

on 5/2016 my husband and I purchased a 2016 Kia Optima, our salesperson Stuart Seidenberg was very personable, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. We had a wonderful car buying experience, we will definitely recommend Stuart our friends, and relatives. Vivonne and Bruce

May 24, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day and enjoy your new Kia Optima!

paulctc
5/10/2016

"Stu Seidenberg"

Last week I leased a 2016 Kia Sportage last week at Revolution Kia in Copiague, from Stuart Seidenberg, this was a great car buying experience. Stu was very professional, knowledgeable, and honest, there was no hard sell, there were no hidden charges. I am thrilled with the price I paid, and love this car! I was given a very fair appraisal and price on my old car which I wanted out of my life, I was thrilled to avoid the hassle of trying to sell this car privately. I couldn't be more happy about the whole experience and ease of our transaction, this was all a quick, efficient, and very painless experience.

May 11, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Stuart provided you with a satisfactory sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Vincentfbarone
5/08/2016

"Good experiene"

Great experience. Every one I dealt with was very personable, that we were discussing our personal lives. My salesperson Terence was easy to work with, very helpful. He really tried to get me the best deal possible. Kevin in finance was equally helpful, again i truly believe he worked hard to get me best rates and payment I was looking for. Bill K at the desk was equally personable and helpful. This is probably 10th car I bought in my life and top of list in experience of buying an auto. I purchased used and had to get something repaired AFTER purchase. They made an appointment right away with no run around as most dealers do and repaired the problem free of charge and had the car back the next day. All around excellentseeat experience. Every one I dealt with was very personable, that we duscussing our personal lives. My salesperson Terence was easy to work with, very helpful. He really tried to get me the best deal possible. Kevin in finance was equally helpful, again i truly believe he worked hard to get me best rates and payment I was looking for. Bill K at the desk was equally personable and helpful. This is probably 10th car I bought in my life and top if list in experience of buying an auto. After my purchase I discovered a problem with car that needed to be addressed. Terence once again hooked me up with management and service who promptly made a service appointment and made the repair free of charge. I had my car back the next day. No runaround as most dealers do. All around good service.

Terence Sales, Kevin finance

May 11, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that our team provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

happymom123
5/04/2016

"Happy Customer!"

Albert Salib was the best sales consultant!! I am relatively inexperienced at leasing cars and he was very helpful and accommodating. All my questions were answered and my expectations exceeded. He even moved 11 cars just so I could get the one I wanted! Highly recommend him and Revolution Kia!

May 05, 2016

We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Albert provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you!

EmmaEvans294
5/03/2016

"Excellent service ! "

Albert was very helpful and the services was great he took time to explain all the details about the car and I was pleased with the service.

May 04, 2016

We appreciate your feedback about Albert! Thank you and we look forward to working with you again.

Jessicaconway1913
5/02/2016

"I will never buy a car from anyone else after I met Scott"

There are no words to describe my experience with Scott Yaeger. i am 22, living on my own, and about to graduate college. I went into Kia today with circumstances that are not in my favor; but thankfully Scott Yaeger made me feel as if it is not about the money, but about understanding, consideration, and respect. Now that I know what a true salesman should represent, I never want to buy a car from anyone else. Being unknowledgable about leasing a car, he guided me every step of the way and treated me like FAMILY. Thank you, Scott, for a truly humbling experience.

May 04, 2016

Jessica, we are incredibly pleased to know that Scott went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that they were able to get the perfect vehicle for you. Feel free to stop by or contact us if you need anything else.

jjgrubel
4/24/2016

" very interesting"

He explained everything to us and was helpful answering all our questions. He didn't rush us and even stayed later until we settled everything' and the deal was closed

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Albert provided you with a satisfactory sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Chrissy
4/24/2016

"Phenomenal staff and management. A+++"

I was referred by one of my friends to Revolution Kia to look for a new vehicle. I know Kia has one of the best warranties out and love their design but didn't know which dealer to go to. I met with Stuart and he is a fantastic salesman. He was able to show me the new 2017 Sportage and get me a phenomenal deal on it as well. The manager Sean was great and really made me feel like I was a valued customer. I absolutely love my car and I don't think I would have had a better sales experience any where else.

April 25, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Stuart provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to

Jones162001
4/23/2016

"Happy Customer "

I recently purchased a Ford Mustang Convertible for a GREAT price . The sales person who I was dealing with, Stuart Seidnburg, was definitely a pleasure to work with. I recommend to anyone who is in the process of looking and buying a new or used car to definitely deposit their trust with these guys, to make their experience a stress free experience! I love my new convertible!

Reviews of Albert Salib