Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ckia
9/22/2016

"First time Kia car buyer"

Luckily had Scott as my salesman for purchase of my Kia Forte. From beginning to end of sale Scott was helpful and accommodating best car salesman ever dealt with. Thanks Scott....

Dylan

mikeh
9/20/2016

"great used car"

Great dealership. I bought a used Subaru. I'm happy with the car. They worked with me on financing. Mike was the salesman, great guy. He threw in a few extras. I recommend this dealership.

Mike. and Teresa

September 21, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the recommendation and look forward to doing business with you again! Enjoy your Subaru!

MarRich
9/18/2016

"Great SUV leasing experience!"

We had the pleasure of meeting Scott Yaegar. Scott took the time to help us make the best leasing decision for our needs and he has a sincere eagerness to please! We are so happy with our new Sorento and know that Kia will always be our first choice. Thank you for all of your help, Scott. Marilyn and Rich Heinz

September 19, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us! We are pleased to know that Scott went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that he was able to get the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Marco2013
9/14/2016

"Mike makes it easy...."

It was a pleasure to buy a 2013 Kia Soul with Mike Rogers handling the sale. I have looked at other makes online and asked other people I knew at work and two colleagues recommended Kia as a great choice. I was concerned with safety and durability as I was a former Buick owner. I was considering the SUV model and the Forte, but I found the Soul was a car that met my needs and was very easy for passengers to get into. And it was a model in between an SUV and a regular car. Additionally, I got a good deal and felt I was not under any obligation during the process. Mike made my car shopping experience a pleasure and would recommend Revolution Kia; however I would further recommend that Mike Rogers handle their car shopping needs as he did not pressure anyone and he handled all the dry details that one would overlook.

Michael Rogers

September 15, 2016

Our goal at the dealership is to create a customer of a lifetime experience and it's good to hear we are Mike provided you with a great experience. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how we did, we truly appreciate it and look forward to doing business with you in the future!

Tay7900
9/10/2016

"Very pleasant "

I sent in just to browse for a car. Scott was very informative and talkative. He made my husband and I relaxed about spending on a new car. He is personable and direct. Overall a great experience from the sales perspective.

September 12, 2016

We appreciate your feedback about Scott. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if you need anything else!

Althea67
9/02/2016

"Zach is the man!"

He was not only helpful, he was warm, humorous and made the transition for my boyfriend John who was very anxious about buying his first NEW car. Zach took his time, addressed his concerns, and made John feel so comfortable. He just loves his new 2016 Kia Soul, and I will probably visit in the near future to buy a new car myself. Thank you for all you did Zach you are a wonderful person and made everything so comfortable for this purchase. Althea

Rob Eck
9/02/2016

"Easiest and Smoothest Car Lease "

I wish to thank Scott Yaeger for his honesty, bluntness, and professionalism. I have been leasing cars for over 20 years, a loyal Chevy driver, and Scott's integrity now has made me a loyal Kia driver. Scott's listened to what I had to say, took action on what I had to say, and when he was unable to commit to what I asked he explained why with facts and documentation, not just the normal car salesman chatter. Scott is the reason I leased the Kia. As a side benefit I have an awesome car. If you wish to avoid the typical car leasing or purchasing games, then just stop and see Scott. Additionally, I would like to thank the staff at Revolution Kia. Everyone that saw me waiting (I agreed to the deal with Scott the same day) asked if I needed help, offered water, and just created small talk. How refreshing...... Thank you Kia Revolution and thank you Scott.

Lolol
9/01/2016

"Excellent costumer service"

I had such a wonderful experience, Albert helped me choose the right vehicule for me. He is very knowledgeable, kind and respectful. I would defiantly recommend this dealership and Albert is your guy!

Albert Salib

September 02, 2016

Thank you for the amazing feedback about Albert! We appreciate your business and thank you for coming in!

Gregory Lane
8/26/2016

"Hassel free deal"

Mr Scott Yaeger made our purchasing experience a smooth transition. He was very helpful and truly makes sure you are please with your experience. I will be highly recommending him to anyone that is in the market for a vehicle.

August 29, 2016

Gregory, thank you for the awesome feedback! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working with you again!

mparoz
8/05/2016

"2nd new car"

Wen for an oil change with my 2014 Sportage and got out with a brand new Sorento. Albert the salesman was a ngentelman and new his business. He gave me suchgood deal I could not refuse. I liked my Sportage but I love the new Sorento so smooth, so easy to drive and if the mechanical part hold like my Sportage it will be great. No problems in 3+ years with trps to Florida and back. Thank you Albert Michel Paroz

Albert