Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

mparoz
8/05/2016

"2nd new car"

Wen for an oil change with my 2014 Sportage and got out with a brand new Sorento. Albert the salesman was a ngentelman and new his business. He gave me suchgood deal I could not refuse. I liked my Sportage but I love the new Sorento so smooth, so easy to drive and if the mechanical part hold like my Sportage it will be great. No problems in 3+ years with trps to Florida and back. Thank you Albert Michel Paroz

Albert

C&C Beeth
8/04/2016

"Great experience with Stuart"

When it came time to get a second car, we decided on the Kia Optima. We were glad to have stopped in to Revolution Kia and dealt with Stuart. He went above and beyond to meet our budget needs and never made us feel rushed in our decision. We would recommend this dealership.

August 05, 2016

We sincerely appreciate the recommendation! Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

Ashly Valsechi
8/04/2016

"Great Experience "

I had a great experience buying my first car from Revolution Kia. It was the first and last dealership I stopped at and I am glad. Scott Yaeger assisted me in finding the car that best fit my needs and he was very knowledgeable about every car. He made my experience comfortable and stress free and I am grateful for that. If you need a car he is the guy to go see.I love my new car, Thanks Scott!!

August 05, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us! We are pleased to know that Scott went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that he was able to get the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

jennkenn
8/02/2016

"Happy to have stopped into this dealership"

The Revoluation Kia staff made the leasing process easy and relatively painless. Stu was our dealer and he was great from start to finish! He was very personable and did not come off as a typical car salesman at all. We discovered we had a lot in common with him all while sitting there leasing a car. I recommend this dealership for anyone looking for a Kia.

August 03, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us about Stu and we look forward to working with you again!

Karina16
7/30/2016

"Excellent"

My husband and I were looking for a new car (minivan), went to other dealers and I can tell that Revolution Kia was the only place who really want to do business with new clients. Amanda Rash (sales person) did everything she could to make it happen. Now we have a new car and we are very happy with our Kia Sedona, our kids love it!!

Amanda, Rash

August 01, 2016

We're glad to have been of help! Enjoy your new Sedona and we look forward to working with you again!

lor
7/25/2016

"Scott Yaeger is a top notch salesman!"

It was an absolute pleasure to buy my Sorento from Scott Yaeger KIA Revolution. He even came in on his day off so I could purchase it on a specific date...now that's dedication!!!

July 27, 2016

We appreciate the kind words about Scott! Welcome to our Kia family and we look forward to working with you again!

kiacar321
7/21/2016

""#One Review""

Yes, this is my very first online review and believe me it is worth the effort. Saw Scott Yaeger about 4 months ago, didn't expect what I got...Very caring, patient, knowledgeable man...knew me better than I knew myself, when it comes to car buying...Made an intimidating experience, for me, very enjoyable...This man can't do enough for you...I love my 2016 Kia Sportage... Sincerely, Erin Castles

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Scott provided you with a excellent sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

studlyman
7/14/2016

"Excellent experience all around"

Scott Yaeger was the best to deal with. My experience at Revolution Kia was awesome. They got me in my 2017 Kia Sorento in the color I wanted, which was extremely limited stock, in no time. After leaving another dealership who had no clue what they were doing, this was refreshing. Thanks Scott.

July 22, 2016

We are so happy to receive this great feedback! Welcome to our Kia family and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

USCPIPPO
7/14/2016

"Painless car buying dealership"

I got my car back in December and wanted to wait to see how my car ran before I reviewed. I first went to another kia dealership, not saying which one because I dont want to harm the kia name. GREAT car by the way, a Kia Forte EX 2015. The other dealership tried to sell me a used kia forte standard with like 1000 miles already on it with no remote key. JUST THE ONE KEY. I was going to have to pay an extra $80 for a REMOTE, and again no spare key. I walked out. Next morning I came here to Copiague and the first thing my mom and I encountered was a "good morning how are you." No, "what kind of car are you looking for?" How much are you willing to spend." Just giving us space to walk around and check out the kias. david piglate was very friendly, not in a safe or pushy way either. He let me try out the forte and the optima (too big) and took me over to the other lot to find a brand new car for me to pick out. He was very personal and even gave me a ladybuy key chain for my TWO sets of keys with REMOTES- which i did not have to pay or ask for. David got my car cleaned and changed the battery in the car because it did not start right way. this is the only kia dealership to go to. The financial guy was a little pushy for trying to get me to buy extra coverage for things that the warranty does not cover. I opted against the extra coverage.

David Piglate

CoriWags
6/27/2016

"Scott Yaeger is the man to see! "

Today, I decided to stop in to Revolution Kia on a whim. I was in need of a new car and had heard good things about the Kia Sportage. Upon entering, my mother and I began to look at the floor models alone. After a few minutes of exploring an older Sportage model, I was disheartened by the fact that no salesman had approached me... After all, I was there to buy a new car that very day and was waiting to be spoken to! However, just as I was about to walk out, Scott Yaeger approached us and politely asked if we needed any help. From there on, he listened to all of my vehicle needs, my budget, and led me to the model that best fit. Scott brought us outside and expertly explained each and every detail about the car. It was clear that he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question. Scott genuinely cared about my needs and wanted to take care of us any way possible. He even ran inside so that we could sit in the air conditioned car, rather than stand outside in the heat. Despite the long car-buying process, Scott made us feel comfortable, un-pressured, and safe, knowing that I would be getting a car from an honest man, who cared only for taking care of me. Not once did I feel the need to tell him that "I'd be looking into other cars and I'll be in touch." I knew this was the man I wanted to deal with and the SUV I wanted to buy. I honestly felt like I was his daughter and after purchasing my 2017 Kia Sportage LX, we ended the sale with a hug. I highly, highly recommend requesting Scott when looking to buy a Kia. You will be in the best hands.

June 28, 2016