Revolution Kia

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Open Now

Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Jdh
1/08/2015

"Perfect"

My husband and I bought two cars from this dealership. We worked with Scot Yaeger and it was a very pleasant experience. Having 15 years in the service industry and working one on one with individuals, it was a joy to work with Scott. He had a great personality and took the pain out of car shopping. It was a long process to purchase two cars on the same day. Scott made sure the deal was right for us. He offered us comfort and a few laughs while we waited for all the paperwork to be processed. He made it a fairly enjoyable experience. So far we are very pleased with our experience and would recommend working with him when looking to buy a new car.

Edna Lewis
12/30/2014

"Sales "

I was please with the professional interaction with salesman, Jose Towns. He was transparent and displayed a willingness to answer every question we asked him. It was a successful experience and he displayed a great attitude throughout the entire process. We hope to recommend other family and friends to this establishment. Reverend and Mrs Jerome H Lewis

Jose Towns

LadyK
12/22/2014

""SCOTT IS THE MAN!!""

I had such a great experience at Revolution Kia from the first time I went in to look at cars until the moment I picked up my new car. Scott was the ultimate salesman. He was professional and courteous and super attentive. Also, the man knows his stuff!! He was truly fantastic and I would recommend him to everyone. Go see him when you want a Kia.

Richard Ortiz

Moosekhanat
12/17/2014

"Car salesman "

The Revolution Kia dealership was wonderful. I had a great experience there. They helped me out find the car I want, with a great price.

Jose Towns

aamato24
12/06/2014

"great experience "

Andrew was a great help he showed me the car I wanted. Everyone from the salesmen to the management was friendly I will be sending friends here

Andrew

craig4848
11/26/2014

"Scott amazing"

I must say i have bought 3 cars in 3 years and Scott was excellent told him i saw truck at their other location Generation in Bohemia he said no problem we can get. But first i went to Generation and not mentioning names very discouraging from salesman to finance manager. So Scott and Peter, Rich, And Sydney went beyond what i thought could happen and made the deal happen. Thanks to Scott he is friendly, understanding of what your needs are. Go to Revolution for your car ....

Rich, and Sydney

tracym0814

"Great Experience"

Scott was extremely helpful with the entire process. He was able to answer all of our questions and concerns. Scott and Tom went above and beyond to help locate the Soul that we wanted, which was 5 hours away. We were treated with kindness and respect the entire time and did not feel rushed. We would definitely recommend this dealership.

kat287

"FABULOUS"

Nick was extremely helpful and worked very well with my parents and I to get a car for me with a good price. He answered all of our questions openly and honestly with no problems. He is definitely the best salesman at Kia and he's super cute too.

demetriB

"Great customer service"

As soon as I walked in Scott treated me with a big smile and hand shake. Helped me with the whole process and I was able to drive of with my new optima in a few hours, with a price and payment plan I was comfortable with. Despite not having a spotless credit rating they worked out a low loan percentage. Over all as nervous as I was getting a new car Scott made everything more comfortable and an enjoyable experience.

Ppineiro
11/09/2014

"Excellent "

I was referred by my brother in law to see Scott and let me tell you I'm glad I did. He was patient, caring and humble. I knew exactly what I wanted and felt no pressure and let me tell u they delivered excellent service. Everyone was nice and understanding. I would highly recommend this dealership and will come back. You will not be disappointed.

Reviews of Scott Yaeger