Revolution Kia

305 Sunrise Hwy,
Lindenhurst, New York 11757
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Tony
3/13/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

This was my second car leased from Revolution KIA Tom McGivney took almost all day to work with me to make sure that I was happy with the car I wanted and got me the best price possible I will be getting my next car from them again

mpodmore
3/01/2015

"Wonderful experience and customer service"

Alexa Bisconti was a great sales rep and made our experience wonderful. I will definitely be back and recommending this dealer to all my friends and family.

Alexa Bisconti

ajamato86
2/18/2015

"Pleasant car leasing experience. "

This was my second vehicle leased through Revolution Kia. Nick Clara was very friendly and helpful from the beginning, and was able to work with me to get what I was looking for. Nick was very knowledgeable about the product he was selling, which is something I noticed many sales people lacked at other dealerships. I hate car shopping, however my experience at Revolution Kia was extremely pleasant, and I am very happy with my vehicle.

Lynn from Merrick
2/16/2015

"Scott Yager is the BEST"

Scott was recommended highly in many ratings so I asked to work with him as soon as I visited the showroom in the Fall...and this is a long overdue note of thanks to him. My previous car had an awesomely long life and dealing with purchasing a new car wasn't something I was looking forward to but Scott made magic happen. I am a tough cookie to work with but I couldn't be happier with the showroom experience because of Scott. He truly bends over backwards to make all the pieces that make choosing a car and leaving the showroom with one fit. I couldn't be happier with my Optima...I LOVE this car.

JandJ
2/13/2015

"THANK YOU SCOTT YAEGER!"

I‘ve often said I would rather have root canal work, than to deal with purchasing a car! But working with Scott was closer to getting an X-ray. ..rather painless and easy to take. Scott was helpful, patient and knowledgeable and worked closely with my wife and I in getting the right vehicle for. We were treated with courtesy and professionalism and were never made to feel uncomfortable. This is our fourth KIA vehicle gotten at Revolution along with one recommendation by us which resulted in yet another sale. I am due for another visit to Revolution in a couple of weeks to get #5. I will definitely be seeing Scott. Thank you, Scott; keep up that comical wit.

Richard Ortiz

jen
2/10/2015

"Satisfied"

Tom was very helpful. He spent the whole day helping me, and I feel he went out of his way to make this stress free for me. I would recommend him. But if your in a hurry, maybe not. He spent a lot of time chit chatting about his personal life instead of focusing on MY needs.

Jdh
1/08/2015

"Perfect"

My husband and I bought two cars from this dealership. We worked with Scot Yaeger and it was a very pleasant experience. Having 15 years in the service industry and working one on one with individuals, it was a joy to work with Scott. He had a great personality and took the pain out of car shopping. It was a long process to purchase two cars on the same day. Scott made sure the deal was right for us. He offered us comfort and a few laughs while we waited for all the paperwork to be processed. He made it a fairly enjoyable experience. So far we are very pleased with our experience and would recommend working with him when looking to buy a new car.

Edna Lewis
12/30/2014

"Sales "

I was please with the professional interaction with salesman, Jose Towns. He was transparent and displayed a willingness to answer every question we asked him. It was a successful experience and he displayed a great attitude throughout the entire process. We hope to recommend other family and friends to this establishment. Reverend and Mrs Jerome H Lewis

Jose Towns

LadyK
12/22/2014

""SCOTT IS THE MAN!!""

I had such a great experience at Revolution Kia from the first time I went in to look at cars until the moment I picked up my new car. Scott was the ultimate salesman. He was professional and courteous and super attentive. Also, the man knows his stuff!! He was truly fantastic and I would recommend him to everyone. Go see him when you want a Kia.

Richard Ortiz

Moosekhanat
12/17/2014

"Car salesman "

The Revolution Kia dealership was wonderful. I had a great experience there. They helped me out find the car I want, with a great price.

Jose Towns