Revolution Kia

Floor Manager

December 04, 2016

"AWESOME DEALERSHIP"

- Frank D

I have to say this was the easiest process ever buying a car at a dealership. The facility is state of the art and so is the sales team. Albert Salib the salesman stayed late for me and accommodated my busy schedule. Ray the finance manager got me the program I requested and I drove away in an affordable 2017 Sorento. I would absolutely recommend this dealership. Almost makes me want to buy another one. Thanks Generation Kia Copiague.

November 30, 2016

"great service"

- bushcrewj

Great service highly recommend and Chris was great and helped us even after we already made the purchase. Took two different cars for a test drive and he had a lot of patience.

November 22, 2016

"Very Pleasant Experience"

- Andrea L

Recently leased a Kia Sorento from Stuart Seidenberg at Revolution Kia. Stuart was a pleasure to deal, very low key, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. I would not hesitate to recommend dealing with Stuart.

Used 2012 Acura TSX, $15000