Revolution Kia

Good

Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"2015 Kia Soul!"

My husband and I just leased a 2015 Kia Soul! Our salesman Andrew was well informed, friendly and a pleasure to do business with. We highly recommend Revolution Kia.

Andrew Amato

"Great customer service, relaxed and not pushy!"

Andrew made the car purchase easy, comfortable and calm. It was a good experience for car purchasing and he worked with all of my requests and I would recommend him highly to relatives and friends who may be looking to lease or buy a car. He was a great sales person!

Andrew Amato

"Kia Sedona 2015"

I just leased the new Kia Sedona 2015 and my experience was amazing! Scott Yaeger and the staff were able to get me the exact model and color I wanted. I am beyond thrilled!! Their customer service is amazing and I have dealt with many car dealerships. My family also owns the Kia Optima and we are definitely going to be a permanent part of the Kia family. Thank Scott, Rich,Tom, and the whole staff at Revolution Kia for a wonderful experience.

"New Car Purchase"

I received amazing customer service from this dealership and would highly recommend this dealership, my salesmen Nick Clara was VERY informed and friendly. Nick was very patient and understanding with my fiancé and I . Nick helped make the experience enjoyable and we were very pleased with the service. Highly recommended ++++++++++++ rating!!!! Nick made us feel right at home he was warm and welcoming from start to finish!!.

"New car purchase"

I don't like car shopping.....I find the sales tactics condescending and the whole process frustrating and time consuming. However, we did have a good experience at Revolution Kia. Our salesman Zach helped to steer us toward a car that would get us the most bang for the buck. The sales manager, Sid, seemed up front and honest....a rarity in the industry. We have bought many cars from Atlantic Auto Mall and each time we feel like we've been taken advantage of. The folks over at Revolution helped us to feel comfortable with this purchase. Other than the whole process taking an inordinate amount of time, it was smoooooooth. The lengthy time was a result of a very busy day, not too much they could've done about that. I will shop for a car here again.

Zach Huff and Sid

"WOW! We couldn't believe it!"

When it comes time to get a new vehicle, we highly recommend going to Revolution Kia. We never felt the usual pressure you get the minute you walk on to some car lots where the salespeople pounce on you like a cat. We were asked very professionally if they could help us, and once we got to talk to a sales guy (at our convenience), we found a man that treated us like family right from the first word. This man (Scott Yaeger) was awesome! he was very professional, helped us realize what we could and could not do, treated us like we are his best friends. We even had to re-group for a month for financial reasons, but when we came back, he didn't miss a beat. We have never been treated this great during a car buying experience in 30 years of buying a car, and that includes dealers I used to work for. And it wasn't just him, The finance guy, Rich was just as wonderful. We Highly, Highly, Highly recommend buying a car from these people. A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++experience. We got the car we wanted for the price we wanted to pay, and didn't feel beaten down like at other dealers. We're inviting Scott to the next family reunion! We love this guy!

"Going to generation kia next time "

Brought my car in Noticed That the service department was horrible no lighting Grumpy attitudes And Trying To sell me Something I didn't want . Service here is horrible

"Review"

I recently just purchased my first car from Kia. Everyone there was so nice. As soon as I walked in I was greeted. Thomas Jones helped me out. He had great customer service and went over everything and they were really great and reasonable. Everyone was very friendly and helpful and they even have me a dealer car to borrow! Great dealer and great people. Deffinetly recommend them

Thomas jones

"excellent service A+"

Thomas Jones treated me as if I was the Queen of England. Wow, what wonderful customer care. I received my car the same day, I walked in!!

Thomas Jones

"excellent service"

Working with Anthony, Sid and especially Scott was my best experience leasing my vehicle I ever had. I would & did commend Revolution Kia to all. Much love..Steve B.

Anthony & Sid Mgrs.