Revolution Kia

305 Sunrise Hwy,
Lindenhurst, New York 11757
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

djmeekz
5/28/2015

"Great Experience "

Revolution Kia of Lindenhurst NY is an impecable dealership! They helped us get approved for a brand new 2015 Kia Soul. Our salesman Robert got us the car we've been looking for. We walked in and out the same day with this car. We appreciate the service and look forward to future deals with them!

4Cups
5/28/2015

"Mistake"

In my first review I used the star system incorrectly. All aspects of Revolution Kia should get FIVE STAR. I will definitely recommend Revolution Kia to my friends & family.

Alexa Bisconti, Michelle & Vinny in service.

toddius
5/27/2015

"revolution kia is the best "

scott was my dealer and he did a great job meeting my price range not only did he do that but he also made me feel as comfortable as possable knowing that buy a new car can bee extremley stressful i jus wanted to say thanks and show some love

rockgirl5565620
5/25/2015

"Great Sales department "

From the moment I pulled into the lot I was greeted with so much respect and professionalism. I was looking to either refinance the current car I had or to look at a new one. I worked with Scott Yaeger and he helped put me into a new Kia Soul. I am so grateful for the opportunity to work with Scott and I would definitely use Revolution Kia in the future and continue to refer people to them.

sonia1
5/23/2015

"Top Notch customer service best experience "

As a professional who provides outstanding customer service for a living I look for great customer service in my personal life as well. Unfortunately I had not always had the best credit so most dealers treat you as less when you go to buy a car. Well not Scott Yeager he made the experience great for us. He gave us attention explained every feature of the car and worked for us to get us an amazing deal on a car. I will only buy KiA now especially as long as scott is the sales person. I can't thank him enough. BEST Ever!

AshleyMayers
5/21/2015

"Wonderful! "

Alexa sold me my car and she was wonderful! Very sweet and listened to my needs. She made me feel very comfortable and did not make me feel intimidated. I had many questions and she answered them all, even on her day off. The finance department was very helpful as well. I love my new Kia Forte!

GEORGEC
5/19/2015

"Kia Forte"

I went to Revolution Kia to compare the Forte to the Civic and Corolla. I was surprised when I took the Forte for a test drive, very impressed. Scott Yeager proceeded to go through some of the options as far as financing and leasing and could not have been more helpful . The Forte was in my driveway the following day. I highly recommend Revolution Kia if you are looking for great service and knowledgeable sales people.

vip711
5/14/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

I had a wonderful experience working with Nick Clara. He is extremely kind and knowledgeable. I recommend Revolution KIA if your car shopping and want a great experience.

Richard Ortiz, La Shawn

Shatash68
5/14/2015

"Excellent Service Friendly and Helpful,"

The staff is incredible, Scott Yaeger found the perfect car for me. I drove home the same day in a new vehicle. If you are looking for genuine service and real people this is the place to purchase a vehicle. Pfrom sales people like Scott to Rich Ortiz and Peter in finance .... This is what makes a business successful. Knowledgeable, insightful staff! Can't say enough great things about Revolution Kia Lindenhurst, NY

Richard Ortiz

Claudio
5/13/2015

"Great experience overall...with a little hickup."

If you are purchasing a vehicle, do yourself a favor and visit Robert Wilson at Revolution KIA. He was the main reason my experience was so good. Very professional and courteous and extremely service oriented. I first contacted Revolution and by luck Robert answered the phone, I had questions regarding a specific vehicle which he answered promptly and to my satisfaction (great knowledge of the vehicle). I wanted to make sure the vehicle was exactly what I was looking for because I was traveling close to 3 hours (with traffic). Robert went as far as taking additional detailed pictures of the vehicle so that I was certain the trip would not be in vain. The one negative thing I have to mention is the process of reaching an agreement for the price of the vehicle...I must admit that this was not the most enjoyable portion of the experience and almost turned me away from this dealership. I'm certain that if it weren't for Robert, I would have walked out but he was very patient and worked with me and his manager to make sure I left there happy and with the vehicle I wanted. Because the process of reaching an agreement for the price took so long I could not take the vehicle home the same day, however, Robert picked me up at home the following day and chauffeured me back to the dealership (probably close to a 6 hour drive both ways). After the purchase, Robert also checked on me a couple of times to see how I liked the vehicle and let me know if I needed anything to reach out to him. I am very pleased with the purchase and very grateful to have worked with Robert, he certainly made the whole experience a lot more enjoyable.

Robert Wilson