Revolution Kia

Sales & Leasing Expert

April 24, 2017

"horrifying "

- Onepissedoff customer

went in for service after finding out the place was solkd, now known as South shore kia. I don't care what its called,the service lady there was the most rude and nasty person I have ever met in my life,i think she was actually drunk or stoned,besides smelling like a pack of cigarettes,her attitude was like Oh well your problem now, we sold the place note to new owner if that's what you have representing your service department ?? lord help you

nasty service lady , think her name was luan

April 18, 2017

"Great Deal on a Great Car!"

- RME VET

I stopped into Revolution KIA hoping to find a good car for my budget and many thanks goes to the tireless efforts of Stuart Seidenberg in helping me purchase a beautiful pre-owned KIA Forte. All the staff are very professional, friendly and supremely helpful while getting you into your new great car! This dealership offers amenities like free wifi, computer bar with a charging station, refreshments and a family room for a hassle free experience. I would recommend Revolution KIA to anyone! Thank You Stuart!

Stuart Seidenberg
Other Employees : Bob

April 08, 2017

"Fast deal. No hassle. You know Albert is working for you."

- AlexYoung10022

This is my 2nd Cadenza, and it has been a very enjoyable experience thus far. Albert is a top class salesman and he genuinely will work his butt out for you. I knew exactly which car I wanted and he found it for me and made the deal happen fairly and a win win for both me and Revolution Kia. What i'd liked best is that Albert will follow up and stay with you through the process, all the while pushing his side so you don't have too much sitting and reflection time at the dealership. Albert will make sure the typical "waiting" time when buying a car, is at minimum and almost unnoticeable. Albert Salib should be the first salesman you ask for. I anticipate I will be very happy taking delivery of my car, as the last step. I'll update this post later.

Albert Salib