Revolution Kia

305 Sunrise Hwy,
Lindenhurst, New York 11757
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

LuLu
7/01/2015

"excellent dealership highly recommend"

Wonderful experience at Revolution Kia . I highly recommend to anyone who wants to have an easy transition into a vehicle of their choose. Scott Yaeger made my experience as painless as possible. Very educated and knowledgeable on all counts. Very impressed with him and all of the staff at Revolution Kia. Finance dept was easy and thorough. Great overall experience. Thank you Gentlemen Greatly appreciate all your help and patience. Thanks to Sid and everyone at Revolution

russk
6/28/2015

"Great Experience"

I was very pleased with my experience at Revolution Kia. Zachary Pollack, along with the rest of the staff, were friendly, knowledgeable and helped me find a great car.

Zachary Pollack

Lynbrook10
6/22/2015

"Great Experience"

Was in and out the dealership in 4 hours with a brand new car. My salesman Scott was thorough and helpful. Highly recommended. Zach Y

Scott pagz
6/19/2015

"Very pleasant"

It was an enjoyable experience from start to finish. Scott was a true gentleman and kept his word about everything. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership and scott Yeager

Deborah610
6/11/2015

"Great Team"

Overall my experience with Revolution Kia was very good. Going into a car dealership is usually an anxiety raising experience and this was no different, however the Salesman, Robert and Manager, Ali eventually lowered my anxiety (which wasn't easy!) and assisted me in the lease of my new Optima EX. Ali was very accommodating when a hiccup occurred during the process and he really worked to address my concerns. I really appreciated that. And Robert was also great at doing what he could to assist me. I will certainly recommend this dealership and team to my friends and family. I love my new car. Thanks for the experience. Deborah H.

Salesman Robert , Sales Manager Ali

Maria Grudzinski
6/10/2015

"EXCELLENT SALES / EXCELLENT SERVICE"

My experience at the dealership and especially with our salesman Zack was extremely positive from beginning to end. I knew the car I wanted when I walked through the door, but Zack let me take my time deciding on if I was really ready to make the purchase. He explained different options and walked with me through to my final decision. I did not experience any pushy sales tactics and felt comfortable from beginning to end. Needless to say, I am so happy with my decision to purchase my Kia Optima. It is my most favorite car I have ever purchased and I thank Zack for such a positive and enjoyable experience. Really, Zack is a 10! My husband and I wish him every success. Maria & Michael Grudzinski

ZACK

CMac324

"Great dealership!! "

We had the BEST experience at this dealership! Scott Yaeger was awesome and took the time to work with us and got us the deal we were looking for. He was so thorough with his explanations of not just the paperwork, but the car itself. I highly recommend this dealership and make sure you ask for Scott!

mikec1995

"great experience "

my experience there was great. my previous car had broken down for good and i needed a new car asap. i stopped in there just to look around the day after my car broke and was greeted by one of the salesmen named Zack. Zack was awesome. he showed me the optima but it was just too expensive for me because im still in college and i just couldnt afford it. since the optima was too much for me i decided to look at the forte instead. since zack knew i was in college he worked to get me the best deal possible and after some negotiating we worked out an affordable deal. i now drive a 2015 kia forte that i leased for 3 years. Zack was professional, cool, cooperative, and did his absolute best to help me out the entire time. i did not have any trouble the whole time i was here. thanks to zacks awesome service i will definitely be back when my lease is up and im done with school so i can hopefully afford an optima. all in all great experience.

Zack

jenny1a
6/08/2015

"Scott Yeager made the experience very pleasent !!!"

I have had my 2012 Kia Soul car and my daughter's 2010 Kia Forte serviced at Revolution Kia with Excellent results. The service experience brought me back when looking to purchase a new car. I first spoke with Scott Yeager on the phone and it was a very helpful conversation. I went into the dealership the next day and spoke to Scott face to face and there was never any hard sales pitch. He listened to what I was interested in and spent over an hour with me, told me to take my time and he will be there when I was ready. Went in two days later and ended up purchasing a new 2015 Kia Soul Exclaim and traded in my 2012 Exclaim. Scott was attentive, listened and very helpful. there were no games, found me the car I was looking for that day agreed to bottom line price in less then 10 minutes and I put down a deposit. Picked up the car the next day and again Scott was excellent in dealing with me and taking the time to make sure everything was ready for the delivery. Thanks Scott for the time and no pressure tactics.. STAND UP GUY !!!

Stella
6/05/2015

"Great Dealership"

As a senior member of society, I have purchased/leased a few cars in my lifetime. Revolution Kia is the best for making the customer feel that your needs/wants for a new car, will be met and they couldn't be more helpful.

Zachary Huff and two other extremely nice young ladies who were very helpful as well.

Reviews of Scott Yaeger