Revolution Kia

Makes: Kia|Service Center

Revolution Kia
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Lindenhurst Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Lindenhurst, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

"Went to see their used cars, ended up buying new"

Thomas Jones is an excellent salesman and really tries to work with your particular wants and circumstances! He did his best for me over several visits. While I still support the above-average efforts Tom went through, and am impressed by his knowledge and customer efforts, I'm upset by the finance dept that blamed my credit standing for higher than anticipated payments, but didn't mention at the time that the car sale price being applied was over $3,000 over the sticker price.

Sales - Thomas Jones

"Used car"

Tom was incredibly nice and very helpful and so was everyone there whom I dealt with. It was a pleasant experience even though it took longer than expected.

"Kimberly Bufford"

I was so happy with the help I received with Revolution Kia of Lindenhurst. Mr Alam and TJ went above and beyond. I love Kia.

Rqy Alam and TJ

"Scott Yaager - One Of A Kind!!!"

Not sure how to put into words how happy and thankful I am to Revolution Kia. The minute I walked in there Scott made me feel comfortable. He walked me through the whole process. He and the whole team went above and beyond to make sure I walked out with a car. He is a great salesman and in a few months we will be back to use him again to get my husband a new car. If you are looking and are on the fence as to where to go and who to see....go she Revolution Kia and ask for Scott Yeager I promise you won't be disappointed. THANK YOU AGAIN...Scott

Rich in Finance

"Go Somewhere Else!!!"

They aren't honest and they play games with numbers. They also try to rush you into a sale. I would never buy a car from them. They care more about making the sale than making sure the customer is satisfied and is getting what they want.

Andrew

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE THANK YOU SCOTT YEAGER"

I REALLY HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE. I PURCHASED A SORENTO AND HE HAS MADE IT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. RICH ORTIZ HELPED ME INTO THE BEST PAYMENT, AND WOULD DEFINITLY SEND EVERYONE TO THEM.... THANK YOU SO MUCH SCOTT AND RICH.

RICHARD ORTIZ

"Find another dealer"

You better make sure you keep track of the price you arranged with your salesman. When you meet with the finance guy there is all these additional fees(acquisition fees and such). I had arranged for all the taxes rolled into my payments, but had to fight to have them believe what was orinally agreed on.The car was not ready when promised. The one bright spot was the service center. Met with Frank and he had my car detailed (since it was not when I picked it up), and seemed like a really stand up guy.

Andrew

"SCOTT YEAGER, YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!"

Thanks to you, Revolution Kia is better than all the rest! Must write to let everyone know what a great help Scott Yeager was to us. This man really knows his craft, and is a definite asset to the dealership. Scott is knowledgeable, informative, well spoken, and professional. He gave us all the time we needed, even though he was having an extremely busy and hectic day. We can't thank him enough. Simply put, we will certainly sing his praises to all who will listen!

August 07, 2014

Daria, it was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new car! Scott is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied customer. We appreciate your business, and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! In the meantime, be sure to stay connected with us on Facebook and Twitter. Best regards, Frank Cristaudo frankcristaudo@gmail.com

"Great dealership to deal with."

Just wanted to thank everyone for all the hard work they put in to helping me get out of my car that was in negative equity and get me in the truck i needed. They work hard and always give the best price from the start. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. The service is on top of there game. I got a used car from another dealership and had nothing but problems but I came here to Revolution Kia and right away they took action said i had a waranty and took care of everything right away. Always helpful in everyway.

July 25, 2014

Antny, thank you for writing this great review! We work hard to provide our customers with a top-notch customer experience, and I am extremely happy to hear that your visit with us was so positive. I hope that you are enjoying your new truck! I'll be sure to pass along your kind words. If you need anything else at all, please come back to see us. Also, check us out on Facebook and Twitter for exclusive content and deals.  Best regards, Frank Cristaudo frankcristaudo@gmail.com

"Excellent Experience!"

I went into Revolution Kia interested in looking at a brand new Kia Sorento. I was created by Scott Yaeger, which really made my experience top notch. He was enthusiastic about Kia as a whole, and had great knowledge about the Sorento. After test-drive, we sat down and started discussing my options. Long story short, I walked out in a brand new Sorento SX Limited. It is a phenomenal vehicle that has so many great features and an even better price. Scott was with me the whole step of the way which made the experience even better. Thank you Scott and Revolution Kia!!

July 24, 2014

It was a pleasure to read about your recent purchase experience. Congratulations on your new Sorento SX Limited! Scott is a key component of our team and will be thrilled to hear how his great customer service has produced another satisfied Revolution Kia customer. We appreciate your business and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you! Also, be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter for dealer news and specials. Best regards, Frank Cristaudo frankcristaudo@gmail.com

Scott Yaeger