Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

kiacar321
7/21/2016

""#One Review""

Yes, this is my very first online review and believe me it is worth the effort. Saw Scott Yaeger about 4 months ago, didn't expect what I got...Very caring, patient, knowledgeable man...knew me better than I knew myself, when it comes to car buying...Made an intimidating experience, for me, very enjoyable...This man can't do enough for you...I love my 2016 Kia Sportage... Sincerely, Erin Castles

July 22, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Scott provided you with a excellent sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

studlyman
7/14/2016

"Excellent experience all around"

Scott Yaeger was the best to deal with. My experience at Revolution Kia was awesome. They got me in my 2017 Kia Sorento in the color I wanted, which was extremely limited stock, in no time. After leaving another dealership who had no clue what they were doing, this was refreshing. Thanks Scott.

July 22, 2016

We are so happy to receive this great feedback! Welcome to our Kia family and we look forward to working with you again in the future!

USCPIPPO
7/14/2016

"Painless car buying dealership"

I got my car back in December and wanted to wait to see how my car ran before I reviewed. I first went to another kia dealership, not saying which one because I dont want to harm the kia name. GREAT car by the way, a Kia Forte EX 2015. The other dealership tried to sell me a used kia forte standard with like 1000 miles already on it with no remote key. JUST THE ONE KEY. I was going to have to pay an extra $80 for a REMOTE, and again no spare key. I walked out. Next morning I came here to Copiague and the first thing my mom and I encountered was a "good morning how are you." No, "what kind of car are you looking for?" How much are you willing to spend." Just giving us space to walk around and check out the kias. david piglate was very friendly, not in a safe or pushy way either. He let me try out the forte and the optima (too big) and took me over to the other lot to find a brand new car for me to pick out. He was very personal and even gave me a ladybuy key chain for my TWO sets of keys with REMOTES- which i did not have to pay or ask for. David got my car cleaned and changed the battery in the car because it did not start right way. this is the only kia dealership to go to. The financial guy was a little pushy for trying to get me to buy extra coverage for things that the warranty does not cover. I opted against the extra coverage.

David Piglate

CoriWags
6/27/2016

"Scott Yaeger is the man to see! "

Today, I decided to stop in to Revolution Kia on a whim. I was in need of a new car and had heard good things about the Kia Sportage. Upon entering, my mother and I began to look at the floor models alone. After a few minutes of exploring an older Sportage model, I was disheartened by the fact that no salesman had approached me... After all, I was there to buy a new car that very day and was waiting to be spoken to! However, just as I was about to walk out, Scott Yaeger approached us and politely asked if we needed any help. From there on, he listened to all of my vehicle needs, my budget, and led me to the model that best fit. Scott brought us outside and expertly explained each and every detail about the car. It was clear that he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer every question. Scott genuinely cared about my needs and wanted to take care of us any way possible. He even ran inside so that we could sit in the air conditioned car, rather than stand outside in the heat. Despite the long car-buying process, Scott made us feel comfortable, un-pressured, and safe, knowing that I would be getting a car from an honest man, who cared only for taking care of me. Not once did I feel the need to tell him that "I'd be looking into other cars and I'll be in touch." I knew this was the man I wanted to deal with and the SUV I wanted to buy. I honestly felt like I was his daughter and after purchasing my 2017 Kia Sportage LX, we ended the sale with a hug. I highly, highly recommend requesting Scott when looking to buy a Kia. You will be in the best hands.

June 28, 2016

Thank you so much for sharing your incredible story with us! We are pleased to know that Scott went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that he was able to get the perfect vehicle for you. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Angelo13
6/26/2016

"Good experience at revolution kia "

Got a good deal on a used car. People were really nice . Would recommend to a friend just not if they live in the same house because you won't get the money from referral. Over all great experience and very helpful people.

June 27, 2016

We appreciate the feedback about our team! It was a pleasure doing business with you and we look forward to working with you again.

tangy120
6/25/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I would like to say that I had the utmost pleasure of meeting two of your wonderful employees, Carol and Javana. They demonstrated the most highest form of customer service to me. I came into the dealership and was warmly and professionally greeted by a lovely young lady, Javana, who took time to show me the vehicle I came in to look at, she explained everything in full detail. I never had the pleasure of meeting Carol, but I felt like I had. She was extremely polite and came across as being extremely professional in her manner. I was overly impressed with my experience, these two young ladies are definitely an asset to Revolution Kia. They are to be commended. Not every dealership has customer service like this. Thank you.

Carol Romano
Calder, Javana

Vernel
6/20/2016

"Best new car purchase ever"

I had been to many dealers covering many makes and models. Then I had the fortune to meet Scott Yaeger at Revolution Kia. We spent some time going over my needs and what was available. Due to a commitment I needed to leave the process hoping to return. At this time I had not decided on a Kia, but Scott caught my attention. After a bit more exploring I decided on a Kia but still not sure which model or trim. I contacted Scott and found him to outstanding, fair and knowledgeable. Each trim we discussed was followed by a test drive. I even got to take a test drive home. Even the management folk were great. I settled on a 2016 Kia Sonata EX. I love it; felt like I got a good and fair deal and made a new friend. Revolution Kia was easy to work with but Scott brought me back and sold me on Kia and Revolution Thanks Scott

June 21, 2016

Vernel, thank you so much for sharing your incredible feedback with us about Scott! We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that he provided you the best dealer experience! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

karate mama
6/13/2016

"Great experience"

My family puchased a new Kia Sedona this weekend and Stuart was our Sales Consultant. He was knowledgeable, patient with all of our questions and not pushy. He showed us all the options that would accommodate our needs. The paperwork was relatively easy and hassle-free. Once we were done with everything, he took the time to sit in the car and take me through all the bells and whistles - that was very much appreciated! The dealership itself was very well kept and they had a separate area for my daughters to entertain themselves during the long (but relatively painless) process.

June 14, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Stuart provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to visit us.

Optima123
6/10/2016

"Very professional"

Bought a new car from revolution Kai I was very happy with everything see bill or Stuart. It was my first experience buying a foreign car

June 13, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else.

Forte koup
6/03/2016

" Scott Yaeger"

All I can say is that I will never purchased a car from him ever again he talks too much he lies and he likes to promote himself that everything is done car is perfect I bought a car from him and it was horrible it was not cleaned and there were some mechanical issues but he is shored me he took care of i I bought a car from him and it was horrible it was not cleaned and there were some mechanical issues but he Promised everything was taken care of I did it myself that's what he said I don't like him and I don't care for him to stay clear

June 06, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. I want to apologize to you for your poor experience at our dealership. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience for both our sales and service guests, and we certainly fell very short of that in your case. I’m sorry that happened and thank you for bringing that to our attention.

Reviews of Stuart Seidenberg