Revolution Kia

4.3

January 11, 2017

"Purchase"

- R & T

We had a rough start but decided to return to the dealership. We were very pleased with the end result and Greg was very patient with us. We purchased the Kia Soul and hope to return in a couple of years for another kia. Thanks Greg for your help!

January 10, 2017

"An amazing buying experience "

- Denzel Mayhew

The moment we walked into this dealership we was greeted with a very inviting experience. Stuart seidenberg was very professional, and very knowledgeable. You can tell he's knows his cars and is very experienced at his work, I felt very believing in his words as he througly explained each car type as I choose the car best to my fitting. Kia optima was my car of choice. And him owning one him self gave even more reassurance that he wouldn't steer me wrong. Very long process as with any car buying experience. But he made it very inviting and worth while. Highly recommended.

January 04, 2017

"Great Experience "

- maytejm

Great experience getting our new lease at Kia in Copiague. Stuart was very helpful, friendly and diligent. He was patient, knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Definitely will recommend him to my friends. Thank you 😊

Used 2016 Kia Optima, $16994