Revolution Kia

1128 Sunrise Highway,
Copiague, New York 11726
Revolution Kia Info
About Revolution Kia

Revolution Kia is a company about pride, passion, achievement, respect, responsibility, family, discipline and courage. Revolution Kia believes that its strength, continued success and future growth depend on building trusting relationships with its employees, Copiague Kia customers and industry partners. There is always more to a dealership than the vehicles it carries, and we couldn’t agree more. We want to provide you with more than just inventory and an experience that will make you want to come back to us for future sales and service. We have numerous lease programs and financing options for your vehicle of choice. Our employees are always ready to help you find the information you need or to take you out on a test drive in your soon-to-be new or used Kia vehicle. If you’re looking to trade in or sell a vehicle, we can help you with that too. Our auto appraisers are trained to give you the best value possible for your vehicle as they always stay current of evaluation trends and data. If it’s vehicle service you need, our service representatives can get you back on the road with minimum hassle. Schedule your appointment online for complete convenience. We always welcome questions and concerns from all of our customers, and we encourage you to contact us when it’s convenient by using the method that’s most convenient for you, whether it’s through social media networks like Twitter or Facebook or by phone, email or the numerous contact forms on our website.Revolution Kia is conveniently located in Copiague, New York. Call us at (888) 591-3758 to learn more, to set up a test drive or to get directions.

About Revolution Kia Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jjgrubel
4/24/2016

" very interesting"

He explained everything to us and was helpful answering all our questions. He didn't rush us and even stayed later until we settled everything' and the deal was closed

April 25, 2016

Thank you so much for your 5 star review and kind comments. We are happy that Albert provided you with a satisfactory sales experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

Chrissy
4/24/2016

"Phenomenal staff and management. A+++"

I was referred by one of my friends to Revolution Kia to look for a new vehicle. I know Kia has one of the best warranties out and love their design but didn't know which dealer to go to. I met with Stuart and he is a fantastic salesman. He was able to show me the new 2017 Sportage and get me a phenomenal deal on it as well. The manager Sean was great and really made me feel like I was a valued customer. I absolutely love my car and I don't think I would have had a better sales experience any where else.

April 25, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. We try our best to stand out from other dealers in terms of service excellence. It’s quite an accomplishment to hear that Stuart provided you the best dealer experience! Thank you so much. If you have any further needs, do not hesitate to come back to

Jones162001
4/23/2016

"Happy Customer "

I recently purchased a Ford Mustang Convertible for a GREAT price . The sales person who I was dealing with, Stuart Seidnburg, was definitely a pleasure to work with. I recommend to anyone who is in the process of looking and buying a new or used car to definitely deposit their trust with these guys, to make their experience a stress free experience! I love my new convertible!

Frank L. Spano II
4/20/2016

"Scott Yaeger : Above and Beyond. "

I have never had a good experience buying from any car dealership, until now. More than the dealership, this review is about the specific salesman. Scott Yaeger is exactly what a consumer wants from a Sales Consultant. He got right on my level and worked to understand my true needs and wants. I gave him expectations (some were far fetched on purpose) and he delivered on EVERYTHING. Even the ones I imagined were not doable. To potential buyers I will say this...ask for Scott Yaeger to be your Sales Consultant. He will not leave a single stone unturned to get you into the vehicle you want at the price you need. Throughout the sales cycle he'll follow up, but he will not be pushy. The bottom line is this, he will advocate for you. He really will go to bat and find every way to benefit you. He did it all with a smile on his face with me, while I saw him battling the managers behind the scenes on my behalf. Much appreciated Scott, and I hope this review brings you the sales business that you so strongly deserve. Best of luck and thank you so much for restoring my faith in the Car Sales Industry. Frank Spano Extremely Happy Customer

April 25, 2016

We are incredibly pleased to know that our team went above and beyond to provide you with the outstanding service you deserve and that they were able to get the perfect vehicle for you. We truly appreciate you visiting us and we are very happy to know that you will be returning in the future.

Fordman
4/18/2016

"Buying a used vehicle"

We purchased a used vehicle from Revolution Kia. Our salesman was Albert and his trainee was Henry Rodriguez. Albert was very helpful and genuinely tried to get the best deal for my husband. He really seemed to care about my husband's satisfaction with the deal. His trainee was very attentive and concerned. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family.

Henry Rodriguez

April 19, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful feedback about our team! We look forward to seeing your friends and family soon! Don't hesitate to give us a call for anything!

Ziv Argov
4/14/2016

"Great purchasing experience"

I recently (mid February) purchased a new vehicle from Kia revolution. Stuart was very patient and made the purchase process simple and pleasing - no pressure :). He answered every question I had. Delivery was smooth and without hick-ups. I would definitely recommend Revolution Kia and Stuart to anyone. Thank you guys!

C.ching
4/08/2016

"Single mother of 3 boys"

I purchased a vehicle today from Kia revolution. Salesman Albert was exceptional! He showed me exactly the cars that I was interested in and didn't make me feel pressured. He knew I needed a reliable car that would fit in to my families needs and delivered that. He was also very informed about all the vehicles and answered every question. I would definitely recommend Revolution Kia and Salesman Albert to anyone. Thanks so much!

Kevin

April 11, 2016

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Each employee is a valued member of the team and we all strive to provide an excellent and professional customer service! We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thanks again!

Casea.sailor
4/08/2016

"New Car Ourchase"

Went to Revolution Kia in Copiague was so pleased with how pleasant experience it was. I am a senior citizen and met the manage Sean to handed me off to sales person Albert Salib. Well I told him what I wanted and he delivered 10 fold no pressure no stress. I am so happy with my new Kia. I will definitely recommend Albert and Sean and the dealership to my friends..

John Smale
3/31/2016

"Nice to find a service department that is professional"

It is nice to find a service department that has a friendly person greet you when you drive in, Michele Gerdon also has a professional outlook on her job, she listens to what I am saying and seems to know her job well enough that she can offer options and suggestions to help with the service visit, I have been in other service departments where it seems you are doing them a favor by bringing your car in, a lot of them haven't mastered the art of listening to the person that operates the vechile on a daily basis, not so with Michele.

Michele Gerdon

April 04, 2016

John, thank you for sharing your experience with us about our service department! We really appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future!

Jon D
3/14/2016

"Stuart at Rev Kia was a pleasure to deal with"

Stuart Seidenberg was a pleasure to deal with and worked hard to assure that we came away from our buying experience happy. I would recommend him to another potential buyer without reservation. The finance manager was remarkably easy to work with, and did not try to hard-sell anything that we said we didn't want. I would go to this dealership again if I need another car in the future.

March 17, 2016

I really appreciate you being so kind as to write this review about our dealership. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if we can help you with anything else. Have a great day!

Reviews of Albert Salib