Ricart Kia

Aaron Madry

August 14, 2017

"Outstanding Salesman"

- carbuyer

Drew Mellen is wonderful. He is patient and answers questions, sometimes twice. All the technology in cars is confusing. Drew sells all imports, not just Kia. If you are lucky enough to deal with him, you won't be disappointed. I also talked to Aaron Andrews who helped me after a run in with Harrison. I didn't deal with Harrison, but he wouldn't answer a question for me. He said after I finished my transaction they were done with me. Harrison is an example of a bad experience at a dealership and Drew and Aaron are an example of why I will always do business with Ricart. They helped me with everything I needed.

Aaron Andrews
Andrew Mellen

June 29, 2017

"Outstanding Service"

- Pandaman86

Amanda Johnson was beyond amazing. Brought my KIA Sorento in and she was Absolutely wonderful. Best service I have ever received...will not go anywhwre else or use anyone else....Thank You!!!!

Amanda Johnson

July 28, 2016

"Wonderful sales experience"

- Cindy Harter

Great sales experience with Ricart Kia in Groveport, Ohio! Thanks to Dillon and his team that treated me and my family so kindly and respectful for their needs while I shopped! I would recommend him and his manager to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Dillon Ellsworth and his manager