Ricart Nissan

Dwendolyn Thomas, Product Specialist, Ricart Nissan

Dwendolyn Thomas

Product Specialist

July 12, 2017

"Enjoyable Car Buying Experience "

- SPFrench

I stopped by Ricart Nissan to look at a 2017 Nissan Leaf and after spending some quality time with my salesman, David Sasso, I left with my new Leaf. While David didn't know 100% of what I asked off the top of his head, he was more than willing to get me the answers. He was fun to work with and certainly made the car buying experience a good one.

David Sasso

February 02, 2017

"Always a good experience "

- Borgus

Adam Is probably the best internet manager/salesman I have dealt with in my very lengthy car history. He understands people's needs and respects your time. Doesn't BS you, but is always compassionate. He is a true professional. My family has purchased at least four Nissan/Kia vehicles from him and we keep coming back mainly due to the quality of service and reputation we have built over the years. Thank you Adam Hyer and the Ricart team.

Adam Hyer

August 22, 2016

"Crooks"

- rogerrdmn

I have bought 7 cars from this dealer. I will never buy another. The latest ones are a 2013, 2014, and 2016 Nissan sentra and a 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer. I live paycheck to paycheck as a lot of us do. I traded my 2014 sentra in for a 2016. I got a 5.99% rate. My credit had gone up 100 pts so I didn't understand. Then 2 weeks later got my wife a lancer and co-signed and she got a 3.69% rate. But if she got the ricart gap insurance for 900.00 and the ricart oil change program for 595.00 included. We got approved for Ally finance then if we got those two items included we could get the 3.69% rate. Didn't really think about it till I re-finance my car with wright patt credit union a week later at the same rate and got the payment lowered 27.00 to where I wanted to be. Also Ricart charged 900.00 for the gap coverage and Wright patt charged me 290.00. They make deals with these finance company and squeeze as much as they can out of your. They play on your emotions to get a new car. Then they say ding and dent coverage for a year. IT DOES NOT COVER A SCRATCH! Jeremy Youngs final comment after explaining all this and the service department issues not mentioned were guess we have to part ways. You are right. I will never buy a car from this crooked dealership again and will let everyone I know my experience. Had nothing to do with sales Darrell and Nick.

Jeremy Young