Ricart Used Car Factory

Ricart.com Sales Supervisor
Nathan Baker, Ricart.com Sales Associate, Ricart Used Car Factory

Nathan Baker

August 14, 2017

"ending up buying 2 vehicles that day "

- mike1085

Staff very patient and friendly , not rushed to move on to next sale.My wife and i were there all day, test driving many different vehicles, ended up buying 2!

August 13, 2017

"So easy.... great service.... "

- JenniferD

John was the first car salesman I've ever worked with in my 45 years that actually made it easy.... he is so upfront, so honest and easy to talk to about a realistic deal. I bought my 5th car in my life this morning and there was zero stress. I highly recommend requesting John to help you find the perfect car at the perfect price. In a few years, I'll definitely be back. Thank you again!

John Thornton

August 13, 2017

"Excellent Sales Assoicate - But where's the dealin?"

- UnderdogPS

Shawn was an excellent sales associate. No pressure, really wanted to help us find the right car. I will recommend him to friends and family for sure. really nice person and wants to be helpful. I made an inquiry from the website and he called me in less than 15 minutes to talk about it. 5 stars for him!! The subtraction is they advertise that "Were Dealin'" so I came in with the expectation that no price wasn't negotiable. I was way wrong on that. They offer their best deal online and won't move from that. The only reason they did for us was for a few hundred so we could pay in cash in full and they only allow $2000 to go on a credit card. All in all, the price was a great price so no issues with that.

Used 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe