Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,011 Dealership Reviews
Chelcie
3/03/2015

"Fantastic Customer Service Compared to Other Dealerships!"

Greg was a really fantastic salesman. We had been to other dealerships for test drives and were not treated with the level of respect that Greg showed. There was never any pressure and he was very willing to help us get a payment that we were comfortable with. The only person that I felt pressure from was the gentleman who worked with us in the finance department.

Sophia

"Great experience"

I went to find look at a vehicle that I'd seen online and liked and ended up purchasing another vehicle that was even better. The workers were very patient as well as very friendly. Many people I encounter in sales are very pushy and don't know how to give their input without being aggresive but this car dealership is pretty nice I think. And most importantly I got a great car for a price that I really can't complain about!

Michelle Hamilton

Chelsie

"Great Customer Service!"

I bought my first car from Ricart 6 years ago. I remember that day clearly; I went to about 4 different dealerships looking for the perfect car and the salespeople insisted on using extremely aggressive sales tactics. My last stop was Ricart where the salesman (Johnny Blu Carlson) listened to what I wanted. He spent time with me, asked the right questions, and found the perfect vehicle. Because of his sincerity, demeanor, and professionalism I just bought my second vehicle from the same Johnny Blu. If you are tired of having sales associates rush you into a sale for the sake of their commission rather than your comfortability go to Ricart.

Argries

"2010 Subaru "

The second I got out of my car I was greeted by a salesman with a smile. Once Gina arrived she was very helpful from start to finish. I went on several test drives until I found the right vehicle. The entire staff was very friendly from start to finish. I would recommend to anyone looking for a car.

jetfan5
2/27/2015

"saleman was awesome"

Nathan was awesome the fellow in the back pushed a little to hard for the service contract! felt pressured to buy it even after telling him several times I did not want it.

fscal24018
2/24/2015

"!!!Great car buying experience.!!!"

The professionalism was above and beyond what we might have expected. Brandon, Jared, and Brian made every effort to ensure we got a great car deal. No hype, no pressure, no bait and switch like you might find elsewhere. Also, Drew in finance, explained everything in detail, made an extra effort to find us a better rate, and didn't just try and rush us to sign the paperwork.

Melody
2/21/2015

"Purchased a car"

This was a very good experience, and one of the shortest time that I have experienced when purchasing a car. Everyone was extremely friendly and very personable.

stephiekam
2/19/2015

"Awesome experience!!!"

This was by far the best experience I have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Rick Johnson was amazing! I felt very comfortable through the process & was in my new car within just a couple of hours. I would highly recommend this dealership & this Mr. Johnson to anyone! Could not have been happier.

bluestars214
2/13/2015

"Amazing!"

Great experience for my first time purchasing a vehicle! John is extremely helpful and friendly. I will definitely be going back when I'm ready to purchase my next vehicle and will for sure ask for John personally!

kpcp
2/10/2015

"Happy Shoppers"

Friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful; that is how I sum up our Ricart experience. This is the second car we have purchased and they were both enjoyable experiences. Sam was great.

1 - 10 of 2,011 results