Ricart Used Car Factory

Ricart Used Car Factory
Call
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant

"Ray Pasco was great!"

Ray was straight forward and to the point the whole time! None of the usual skating around questions like most dealers. He kept in constant contact with me, and was very timely in answering my questions. Enjoyed purchasing my 2013 Ford Escape and would recommend everyone goes and talks to Ray if they need a car! Thank you Ray!

"Traveled from NY"

I would like to start by Thanking Rick Johnson. Ricart was reccommended by a fellow New Yorker who purchased a truck. Rick went out of his way to make this experience seemless. The level of professionalism and the ease of purchasing made the long trip worth the time and cost. My next purchase I will ship the vehicle. If this service could be provided, I believe more out of state people would enjoy working with Ricart

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

Wife and I have purchased from other dealers in the past but Ricart, by far, was the best experience! David Paltrow and Jerome Richards were wonderful to work with and were very polite and helpful! We will certainly recommend Ricart to our friends and family and would strongly suggest asking for assistance from these two great guys!

"Thank you!"

I had the pleasure of working with Ray/Mark who were both excellent! They were professional and straight forward. I did not feel "sold" but rather "consulted". This is the second time in two months I have purchased a car and I preferred the process at Ricart. Thank you!

"What?"

Great experience! Would recommend to friends and family! Was recommended by daughter and son in law! Very friendly and knowledgeable! Lots of cars to choose from!

"Great Experience when in the past I could not say that."

I had a terrible experience with Ricart years ago but saw a Ford Fusion that I was interested. I decided to give them another change. I'm not sure if it is because Rick is now running the day-to-day operations but I was treated with the utmost respect from Michelle, Khalin Moore and Shawn Cotrill as well as another manager who I did not get the name of. I did not deal with bait and switch, nor did I have to deal with feeling like I was being treated with disrespect. I was able to look at a large number of cars so my choices were NOT limited. The price that I paid for the car and the price for my trade in was very reasonable. Thank you! I was truly one happy customer when I left that evening. I will be back and will be recommending Ricart to anyone who is looking for a new car. Keep up the good work.

"Purchased a Vehicle"

When I walked into the used car center, I was looking for Brian. Brian was with another customer and Jason Lee came over and starting chatting with us. He was one of the friendliest salesmen I have every encountered in a car dealership. He started working with us and explained everything in detail. This was the best experience I ever had buying a car.

"Ricart Used Car Factory With Ray Pasco"

I had a wonderful expeirence at Ricart. My salesman Ray Pasco was very helpful and was there to help me choose exactly what I was looking for. I was very picky with what I choose, and Ray was very patient, very friendly and followed up with me! I highly recommend Ray to anyone who is in the market for a car!

"Careful of the add on sales!!!!!"

Overall Charles in sales did a great job, you finance dept dropped the ball with the after sales not letting me know of the hidden charges. Selling an extended warranty with hidden charges for key replacement, $300 for Ricart rewards and dent repair is not ethical. And then not returning phone calls is not how I do business.

"Hassle free and a great deal"

I had been searching for Camaros for some time and test drove many. Ricart was, by far, the most professional and the most enjoyable experience I'd had. Everyone who worked with me was very friendly (this is probably obvious) but they also listened to my concerns and worked with me to find the best deal. I didn't get too much on my trade in but I expected that. Overall, I drove away feeling extremely confident in my purchase and options. I would definitely recommend Ricart to anyone in search of a new or used car.

Johnny Carlson