Ricart Used Car Factory

1906 Lifetime Reviews
Call
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
1906 Dealership Reviews

"Sign, sealed and delivered"

After pouring over the many reviews about Ricart you may ask yourself how a mega-dealership like them can be said to provide such personalized and thoughtful service. Well, the answer begins with great hiring, courteous people and adroit salesmanship. Okay, hosting the best prices in the heart of Ohio doesn't hurt either. I'm an out-of-towner, but the trip was well worth it. I would like to thank Jesse for selling me a car I love and for introducing my wife and I to his puppy. Nice stratagem, who can resist a puppy? Thus far they' embody 5-star service in my book. I'll leave another review about the warranty. All things currently considered I'll be back again and again and again... : 0 )

"first buyer"

They treated me very well and worked very hard for me to leave with a car. Theo gave me step by step information and was very friendly. I was able to connect with them and they worked with me with all aspects.

"Great service"

Everyone we worked with was friendly, courteous and expeditious. We had just the right mix of friendly service and speed. Logan, Chris, and Steve were professional and knowledgeable.

Steve Phillips

"friendliness"

Salesman was very very helpful answer all questions in a timely manner. I think while waiting on transaction you sure supply drinks and snacks for customers

"Used car shopping not so painful!"

This past August we bought a car at the Ricart Used Car Factory, I was able to have my loan amount decided before I arrived and search several cars on line through the site. I walked into dealership knowing exactly which cars I wanted to drive and their ratings on everything. Rick was very welcoming, friendly and efficient with our time and courteous to our needs.

"Made everything easy"

Thanks to everyone at the Ricart Used Car Factory for making the total buying experience easy from start to finish, ask for Dave Partlow he took good care off me!

"Used car Purchase"

Big place. Good car. Friendly customer service. Nice salesman. Something I don't like is that when I said I do not intend to purchase the car maintenance service there, the other guy who does paper work for me turned his attitude. But, still, a place I would recommend for purchasing used cars.

"Ray Made it Easy"

Ray Pasco made it easy for me to buy my daughter a car. After looking on the internet for 6 weeks, I felt pretty well educated in what I wanted. After stopping in a few dealerships and being disappointed (car not what is showed on internet, one car smelling like old chimney) I was really skeptical when I got off the phone with Ray, but he was very pleasant on the phone so I went and took a look. Ray was straight shooter and more. Everything was like he said and he made my daughter and I feel very comfortable with our purchase. Drew helped us with the paperwork and Ray sent us off taking more time to make sure our questions were answered.

"Used car purchase"

Salesman was really helpful and friendly. Helped suggest cars that I liked and did not try and push a car upon me. Was able to answer any questions that I had and was very knowledgable of the cars.

"Quick and smooth purchase experience"

I did some online research as to what vehicle I wanted prior to visiting the dealership. I knew exactly what vehicles I wanted to look at before I came there. The main car I wanted to test drive had not been matched with the right key, and was hard to locate. I worked with Ray Pasco, and with his efforts, we were able to find the car. The car did not have an owner's manual, and he promptly followed up and ordered one for me. He made the purchasing process fast and smooth as I had very little time on my hands. I've never purchased a used vehicle prior to this, so I was a little nervous about it, and he assured me that I was getting a good deal.

1 - 10 of 1906 results