Ricart Used Car Factory

1926 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
1926 Dealership Reviews

"a good old fashioned car buying experience"

there were no games or gimmicks, not like most dealerships where the car you want is no longer there but still on website for sale. just a good old test drive where I liked it, he submitted the paper work the deal went thru and bam! there you go, a good down to earth sales person. thank you.

"Surprise Birhday Truck"

Ray was very helpful and went above and beyond to get me into a new truck. I will be sure to refer all friends and family his way when they are in the market for a vehicle.

"Excellent Day!!"

I was met by Ray upon arrival and as soon as I told him that I had found the car I wanted online he immediately went to get for me. Went on a quick test drive. I LOVED the car and we went to work on getting it purchased. Ray was very helpful and fun to talk to! I would recommend Ray and Ricart Ford to all my friends and family! Thanks RAY! Marcia H.

"Good car, good sales person"

Jesse was a great sales person. Actual car buying process went smoothly, got the car I wanted at a reasonable price. Financing, however was not so smooth. Was pressured to buy extended warranties I didn't want and mislead about what I was getting/price. Now its a stuggle to cancel those unwanted contracts.

"Was happy with sales person "

They help me get a low price on payments, clean my care and went over all the details and did not skip on what the loan was going to be

"Fun day!"

My husband and I had a really good time pick out our new car! Tony was very friendly. He helped was find a car that fit us. He didn't rush us. We will be back when my son turns 16. In a year!! The only thing we didn't like. Was when everything was ready to sign the number guy can't remember his name but when we didn't want to purchase the extra warranty he wouldn't take no for a answer. And was a little disrespectful and annoyed we us. But Tony and Chirs was awesome. To bad we didn't have Tony throughout it all.

Chris wright

"great car, decent service, took way too long"

The car was exactly what I was looking for. We had a pretty standard transaction--I knew exactly what car I wanted, good credit, clean trade, etc. Total process took more than 5 hours. I'd have a hard time recommending it for that reason.

"Best Price "

Bought a 2010 F150 had a great salesman accessories sales was excellent to work with financing was easy and honest. Love the options we were given. Excellent experience wonderful sale man.

"Excellent experience!"

Excellent customer service which made my experience good. I wish I had known about Ricart early on when I started my car search. They made the process easy.

"Another Great Ricart Experience"

I've purchased new vehicles from Ricart, but, this was my first time buying a used car here. Absolute best experience. From the time we pulled onto the lot, to the time we left with the car, we had a great experience. I always recommend Ricart to everyone, and this is why. Everyone was so courteous, and not in the forced way that you get with some salespeople. If you're in the market for a car, and you've not shopped Ricart, you owe it to yourself to give them a shot at earning your business.

1 - 10 of 1926 results