Ricart Used Car Factory

1949 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
1949 Dealership Reviews
angie
12/17/2014

"Awesome Experience!"

Josh and Ray were very courteous and helpful in my search in finding the perfect car. Josh was never pushy and strived to deliver the best service for me. The process of buying my car was efficient and easy. Both Josh and Ray were very knowledgeable about their products which helped me make an informed decision in my purchase. I enjoyed my visit and will definitely consider Ricart for my next vehicle. Thanks!

Sbailey614
12/15/2014

"Great service"

Ray was very knowledgeable and helpful with my search for an affordable and economically friendly vehicle. He never once was pushy, he always listened to what I was looking for and what I could afford. He was awesome to work with and I would do business with him again, as well as recommend him to my family and friends. Job well done!!!

CristyVonD
12/13/2014

"Second Time's A Charm! Thank you!"

First time here, my sales rep was friendly, but didn't listen to me when it came to my budget. I had a particular car in mind, but he immediately steered me away from this budge car and tried to push a car on me that I couldn't afford. Saying my payments would be $500+ a month! And tried to say my credit and income wasn't solid (when it was). So I was a little sour on Ricart for awhile. Walked away feeling stressed, disappointed, with 4 1/2 hours of my Saturday stolen! I even had to make a special trip back to the dealership because the turd never gave my ID and spare key back! (key from my trade-in) I started shopping for a car again, 6 months later. And found a car online at a great reduced price, I couldn't find a better deal anywhere else... and I decided to give Ricart another try. This was a 180. My sales rep didn't make me wait long. Didn't try to steer me away from the car I had my eye on. And I was able to get the car I want, with payments I was comfortable with. He even congratulated me on keeping good credit! It was quick, easy. And I drove away in a shiny new car! Got exactly what I wanted! Thank you!

lena.kennedy.528
12/13/2014

"Fantastic shopping experience "

Samuel was very knowledgeable, friendly, easy to get along with, and curtious. He did not pressure me into buying something that I did not want. Was prompt to follow up on any requests or questions that I had. And has great taste in dogs!!!!! :-)

samuel gray

Joshua Mustacchio

"used car"

It was a great experience for me with the internet pricing and all. Would tell a friend to come and get a car from Ricart. Only thing have to cone up with a better way to find the cars on the lot, spent alot of time trying to find cars .

dkb015
12/12/2014

" Very helpful"

Great buying experience! I went looking for an SUV but was unsure what I really wanted. I let John know what I was looking for and he found exactly what I wanted at the price I wanted. Everyone was very helpful and made the buying process fast and easy!

ag012
12/11/2014

"Good Deal!"

Theo, helped my boyfriend and I all day. He had a good sense of humor and was very professional. I couldn't be any happier with my new car! The whole experience was well worthwhile. Thanks so much!

boys mom
12/11/2014

"Good Experience"

Our salesman, Ben and the finance manager Rick, were awesome. Had a few issues with the vehicle, but they happily fixed it. Love the vehicle! Thank you for the pleasant experience. Then only issue I had was that the vehicle was already supposed to be detailed when we got there but it was not. We then had to wait while it was. It took a long time. We live awhile away so it made us late to pick up our twelve year old son, he was at home alone. They didn't even get to finish detailing it because we had to make them stop so we could leave to try to get our son. Over all, it was a good experience, they kept their word on the financing, at their own loss. Thank you.

amc112
12/10/2014

"Professional and Helpful"

I had a few issues with my Used 2011 Buick Lacrosse. Steve was very pleasant to work with and helped to resolve the issues a timely manner.

SydneyJane09
12/09/2014

"Excellent"

Ray was very easy to work with, and very professional. I was confident in his experience as a car salesman. I highly recommend him! Thank you Ray!

1 - 10 of 1949 results