Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,576 Dealership Reviews
Randy Lane
7/25/2016

"Helpful. Comfortable."

Jon Prater, and Rick Johnson, were amazing to deal with. They made me feel comfortable, and they made sure I was happy. They went the extra mile for me. And now I love my 2014 Chevy Cruze RS LT. They definitely have earned my business again. I'll be back.

Alex true

"Roy Duffey jr "

Very good sales associate an didn't make me feel like I had to buy a car! Also he helped find me the perfect car within the budget

July 24, 2016

We are so happy you had a great experience with Roy at Ricart. It sounds like you found the perfect car! Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. If we can ever do anything let us know! -Regan at Ricart

Payton2205

"great experience."

We stopped in just to look around and were greeted by Brian. From that point on it was a very easy going and pleasurable car buying experience. We absolutely felt confident in Brian's knowledge of the vehicle inventory and he led us around to where we would eventually find our new Hyundai. We felt no pressure the entire time we were there. Unsure if we actually needed to buy a car Brian allowed us to take the vehicle home for an extended test drive. It was then that we both had a chance to drive the car and decide on purchasing it. We fumbled with numbers and came to an agreement, We definitely recommend Mr. Kimball as a salesman to go see if you ever decide to visit Ricart. Thanks again for your service.

ConniA

"Bought a Used SUV"

We went to Ricart to look at a vehicle from the website. Even though that vehicle had already been sold, Brian offered to show us comparable vehicles. We told him some guidelines and Brian ran with it. We left in a Toyota Highlander happy! Andrew was our fiance guy. He was very funny. Made signing all the paperwork easier.

Andrew Elford

July 24, 2016

Thanks for leaving us a review. We are so happy you had a good experience at Ricart. Enjoy your new Highlander :) -Regan at Ricart

Bhende
7/22/2016

"Ricart Mega Mall used car Department"

Great place to buy a car in the sales team is excellent highly recommended I've dealt with many car lots in the past and this one by far is the best

Deerhunter66
7/22/2016

"Friendly Sales"

The visit was friendly and the sales people were very friendly. Dealing with Courtland made the sale go very easy.Had a good experience at Ricart.

July 22, 2016

We are so happy you had a great experience with Courtland at Ricart! We truly love hearing about happy customers, so thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We are here for you if you need anything :) -Regan at Ricart

GT500
7/21/2016

"Traded my old car for another."

I had 2 vehicles that I wanted to compare for purchase. My Sales Supervisor, Brad Ricart worked with me, made both vehicles ready to test drive, answered all questions, and made a pleasant experience for me to purchase the right car for me. Great experience!!

Jason.maraffi

"Great service"

We needed to trade in for a car that could fit a family of six. Our salesman, Roy Duffey, did an outstanding job from the time he came out to greet us until we drove off the lot with our new vehicle. Roy was very knowledgable of all cars he showed us and this knowledge made it easier to choose the vehicle we did our of the four different makes/models/trim levels he showed us. His attitude and demeanor in selling us our vehicle was of a salesperson who wanted to make sure we purchased the right car that we wanted. He never displayed a pushy demeanor for us to buy a car, which made the experience enjoyable. He spent an inordinate amount of time (because of our lack of knowledge in the type of vehicle we were looking at) on providing us with information so that we could make the right decision. All in all a great experience from the salesman, dealership, and finance. Thanks again, Jason Maraffi

Steve Phillips (financial)

July 21, 2016

We are so pleased you had a great experience finding the perfect car for your family of six! Thanks for taking the time to tell us! Let us know if you ever need anything else :) -Regan at Ricart

Abbey2016
7/20/2016

"Stressfull time made unstressful"

Rick Johnson had a great amount of patience with me during the purchasing of my car. I had a lot of anxiety post bankruptcy about buying the car and financing it. The process went smoothly and would recommend Rick to anyone who was as nervous as me !!

thurmo

"New/Used Car experience!"

I have never been treated so good at a dealership! Rick Johnson and Steve Walker took great care of my husband and me!!!!! Thank you! They took our poor financial situation and helped us to make it a positive! I can't express my gratitude enough to these two men!

July 21, 2016

Nothing makes us happier than hearing about customers who had a great time at Ricart! Thanks for taking the time to let us know. We appreciate your business! -Regan at Ricart

1 - 10 of 2,576 results