Ricart Used Car Factory

1980 Lifetime Reviews

Call
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
1,980 Dealership Reviews
Mariaferg
1/30/2015

"Bought used CRV for my son"

This is our 3rd time here at Ricart. We purchased a used Toyota Corolla for my daughter about 2 years ago. We brought my niece here when her car was totaled in an accident and she found a nice used Hyundai Sonata and just the other day, we purchased a used Honda CRV for my son after his car finally died. Chris Chambers was great. We were unsure of which vehicle to get for my son (so many choices) and Chris was very knowledgable about all types of vehicles. I feel we have chosen a very reliable car for my son. We have had nothing but great experiences each time we've come to Ricart. I definitely would recommend to family and friends.

johnsonk
1/30/2015

"Bought used Focus for my son"

Sam Gray, the salesman, was great to work with. He helped us find several suitable models in the snow and cold, and was very focused on customer service and getting us in a good quality car. Would recommend.

Not sure who the finance guy was, but he worked fast!!

laneice_
1/28/2015

"Ricart used car factory "

I will always come here for cars now. They're so awesome and work with you to get exactly what you want. I'm the happiest person in the world now.

Scott doe

tytalus

"Unbelievable service"

Before coming to Ricart I had shopped around several dealerships around town and found many places which either employed high pressure sales tactics, had unfriendly or even aloof sales people. After searching on the internet I was initially attracted to Ricart's prices (they were easily the best in the market). However once I got to Ricart, I cannot wax thoroughly enough about what an amazing customer service interaction I had with this dealership. Sam Gray sold me my car, and he went out of his way to ensure that I had looked at and thought about all the models that were comparable to the car I had told him I was interested in. Additionally we found that with the car I was interested in there was an issue with the bumper which required repairs. While it was being repaired he was very helpful and communicative to ensure that I knew what was going on. There were no pressure tactics, and the shopping experience was really just about making sure I knew everything that I might need to know to make sure I got the best car at the best price. Beyond my sales person, the customer relations guru Chris Wright was super helpful and very funny. We also enjoyed working with Michelle in finance and found that she was able to quickly answer any questions we had. By the time we left, I had to conclude we got both the best deal we could get, and the friendliest and most knowledgeable dealership we could have gotten. I've heard some bad things about Ricart before, but after the interaction we had I can happily say that it was unfounded and am definitely planning to return here again.

Michelle Hamilton

Deb

""Put us at ease""

Mr. Lewis helped my daughter choose her first car. We were looking for a safe car, but she was looking for "cool". Mr. Lewis was able to give us both. We drove away yesterday very satisfied. Thank you for your attention to detail and the friendly manner in which you dealt with us. We didn't feel any pressure!

Kelly

"Top Notch Dealership"

I just bought a 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited from Ricart and I am so pleased with my purchase. Before coming to Ricart I went to several other dealerships and they just weren't the full package. Either they were really friendly but didn't have the car I want or they had the car I wanted but were not customer service oriented. From the second I stepped foot out of my car I had a 5 star experience. I had the pleasure of working with Russ Donahue who went above and beyond. Not only was he attentive to my five year old son but also to my wants and needs. Plus, it was freezing outside that day and I dragged Russ all over and was greeted with nothing but reassurance and a smile. My entire experience was amazing and made car buying fun! I would definitely recommend Ricart to anyone and will be back in the future. Thanks, Russ!

MJOlson
1/25/2015

"Great Experience "

This is my third car I have ever bought and I have bought them all here. When I came to the dealership I knew what I wanted and what me expectations were. Ray met me as I was getting out of my car and he was very friendly. I told him what I wanted and what parameters I had. He delivered both of my expectations. Buying a car can be pretty boring and time consuming. We were in and out in 2 hours. I would recommend buying a car at Ricart and I would reccomend Ray. Thanks for all your help!

lndamron
1/24/2015

"Great experience! "

My husband and I came to Ricart first to look at an Acura, and saw several others we were considering as well (Honda and Toyota). We like the look of the Honda and Toyota more than the Acura, and ended up taking both for a test drive. We fell in love with the Toyota and although we were considering a Toyota at another dealership, the car and warranty were the reason we bought from Ricart. Our sales person, Daniel Purtue, was amazing and we both highly recommend him. I did not think I would buy from Ricart, and ended up having a great experience. Thank you to Daniel and everyone we worked with!

Daniel Purtue, James "the title guy"

berkbigler800
1/23/2015

"Excellent buying experience, as usual! Will be back again!"

Khalin Moore was an outstanding sales person! He made our experience very comfortable and did everything he could to make sure our experience was a pleasant one. Very knowledgeable and had high personal standards as a person. Shawn Cotrill helped Khalin in the closing of the sale and was very ethical and did not use high pressure sales tactics. Very pleasant to deal with as well. This was our daughter's first car buying experience and she also saw the quality dealership that Ricart is. Overall, we had a great experience and we will be back to Ricart for our next car before we go anywhere else! Follow up after the sale was also outstanding from Khalin Moore and the Mazda service team. Thank you Ricart!

Sladana28
1/23/2015

"Great Experience "

Great experience buying our first car from a dealership. The entire staff was friendly and welcoming. Shawn Contrill did an excellent job of helping us find exactly what we were looking it and he made the entire experience a very positive one.

1 - 10 of 1,980 results