Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,536 Dealership Reviews
Brit4096
6/26/2016

"It was very easy"

It was a very simple process. All the employees were super nice and helpful. Especially since this was my first time getting a car that is completely mine.

Craig R.
6/24/2016

"Thanks!"

Dustin was fantastic to work with. My wife and I really enjoyed working with him and will very likely work with him in the future!

timothy paul Willis

"Roy Duffy Salesman"

I've never had a buying experience like this! No pressure at all. He spent some time with us and gave us all the information we asked for, was very informative, knowledgeable and super excellent. He made the deal and went the extra mile for us. We basically decided what we wanted and drove away with a smile. Thanks Roy! Thanks for handling everything and caring about our wants and needs. You will be seeing my Son pretty soon. I will tell everyone I know about this experience! Oh! and thank you both Roy Duffey and Chris Wright for the customization! I love my truck!

Seth812
6/20/2016

"Excellent service and experience "

We had an excellent experience buying a 2013 Acura TL at Ricart. Brian was very professional and friendly, and spent a lot of time making sure our experience went smoothly. We drove over three hours to come to Ricart, and it was time well spent thanks to Brian and the others there.

Jackie 614

"Great experience "

The experience was a great one. I purchase a 2014 Toyota Camry below blue book value. Ricard was a great person to work with.

roslynbruns
6/20/2016

"Best car buying experience ever"

What a great experience - due to the people that I dealt with. I always dread buying cars and dealing with salespeople (sorry, guys and gals!) but this was totally different. They were personable, not pushy, got to the point and made the process efficient - it was actually enjoyable! And, I got a car that I really like. Kudos to Steve and Nate - they do a great job and I would highly recommend working with them!

vgangad
6/20/2016

"Very helpful, professional and friendly ! "

Car Purchased: Certified Hyundai Elantra 2013 First of all, I would like to thank Brian and Ricart Dealership for the wonderful experience in buying my car. Right from the moment we walked in to the dealership, Brian had been very courteous and very helpful in understanding my requirements and showing us the right car fitting the requirements. I had actually selected a car online and wanted to test drive it. But unfortunately, that car was already sold out in the morning. Though, that was a slight disappointment for me, Brian made sure we had a look at many other similar cars in the lot that would fit my interest and requirement. Once we test drove this vehicle, we made up our mind to purchase it and Brian and his colleagues helped me with the next steps to actually purchasing it. The process has been very seamless and transparent right from the start. Steve and Ken provided a good insight on the finance options and gave us really good options to choose from that would satisfy my financial goal as well. I would definitely recommend Brian and Ricard dealership to my friends and also would purchase my next vehicle at the same dealership !

Steve, Kim (From Capital One, not sure I got the name right)

steve

"great experience"

Very good experience and staff was great with all the help. Got a good finance rate overall. Service was very good. When ready for next car or truck, will be going back.

Morris47
6/19/2016

"Quick, fair & friendly"

We had a great experience working with Rick, he was down to earth and showed use exactly what we were looking for. He was very very knowledgable and gave us some good choices and helped us pick the right car for us.

Craigbotley1963
6/17/2016

"Purchasing our winter SUV"

Was givin exceptional service from Courtney who was referred to us from from our family member Kayla back who does sales in the new inventory , however we were looking for a used vehicle Courtney gave us exceptional service, answered all our question and we left extremely happy with the vehicle we had purchased from courtney

1 - 10 of 2,536 results