Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,332 Dealership Reviews
cagedbird_jd

"Thank you!!!"

From the time we entered onto the lot we were greeted with warm friendly smiles and unexpected helpfulness. We were given every option within our budget, and didn't feel pressured to make any hasty decisions. Everything was thorouly explained, and I greatly appreciate Catrice for that. I have already started telling people about how pleased we were.

Eggersb

"Purchasing used vehicle"

Came into Ricart today looking for a car big enough for our family of 7! Abdoulaye was very helpful and found us the perfect vehicle!

Nissanmurphya1992

"Great service!"

Ricart was a great place for a new used car. I was able to find a really nice car within my payment range. The workers were very patient while I selected my car of choice, they understood why I needed a new car, and they would go out of their way to help me find cheaper payments for me. They were also very polite and didn't have me wait so long.

Shloomis

"Awesome experience "

Courtney was very attentive to our needs and never once rushed the process! She was very kind and answers all of our questions! I will be recommending her to everyone I know!

Tank
2/08/2016

"Gina McDougal is a pro"

Thanks to Gina for expediting my purchase. My finance person was laid back and understood everything I needed. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a good vehicle.

Karen
2/08/2016

"Awesome service!"

I made an appointment with Brian Kimball and felt comfortable as soon as I met him. He is easy to talk to and after discussing what I was interested in he knew exactly what to show me. He answered all our questions and showed us plenty of cars to choose from. No pressure sales and we had plenty of time to make up our minds. We met his boss, Shawn Cottrill, and he treated us great also. Will definitely tell my friends about the service and the great experience we had!

Jeepfam
2/07/2016

"Shawn is the bomb"

Can't say enough about our experience with Shawn Cottrill. We bought a vehicle from him about a year ago and enjoyed his laid back no pressure style. Returned today and asked for him because he had treated us right the first time. Shawn is very relatable and treats his customers like he would like to be treated. Absolutely no pressure; provides honesty and truly tries to fit your needs and get something you will like. He's approachable, personable and friendly, and goes above and beyond by tending to the small little details that really tie up the loose ends and make the customer feel appreciated. Definitely will recommend him to any family or friends looking for a vehicle. Ricart has a great selection to choose from and their prices are hard to beat. They were very fair with our trade in and were even low pressure and truthful in payment and warranty options. Absolutely satisfied with both experiences and purchases at Ricart.

Daniels3
2/06/2016

"Great"

Wanted to thank Nathan Turkovich for helping us in getting a very good used car! Our experience was wonderful! Was pretty quick and easy made car buying fun??

Krista
2/04/2016

"Greg Roytman"

Nothing will make me leave a dealership faster than an obnoxious, know-it-all salesman. Greg Roytman will have me coming back. He was knowledgeable and attentive. Most of all, he listened to what we were looking for and worked hard to find a perfect match. He was great.

Nick11
2/01/2016

"Abdoulaye, you are the man! "

Abdoulaye is unlike most car salesmen I've met in the past. He was very patient, helpful and most importantly honest. He was more than willing to accommodate every request I had and there was no pressure whatsoever. I ended up with the perfect car for a great price, thanks Abdoulaye!

1 - 10 of 2,332 results