Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,068 Dealership Reviews
Farmerharmon
5/24/2015

"Honest Transaction"

Never saw anything as big as this dealership! Awesome service. No hassles. Chase made the purchase of the car pain free and easy. We came from out of town for the purchase after finding the car through Autotrader.com and everything was as stated. No hidden costs or fees. Chris Wright was especially courteous and helpful.

Golfpro35
5/23/2015

"From bad, to better then sold!"

I stopped in looking for a car and was unimpressed by what I saw. I was about to leave when lo and behold Gina came over and began the tour of cars I must have overlooked. Gina's professionalism was top-notch. Once I informed her of what I was looking for, she sped off finding the perfect car for me. Not unlike lightning, she was quick to return with 5 cars that she was able to find fitting my needs. A quick test drive later and I was purchasing a car. Funny how I almost left. With a saleswoman like Gina, this place will never be down and out! Thank you Gina for your outstanding service, you have made life for me just a tad easier.

johnson,debbie1959
5/23/2015

"it was great"

I got the car I wanted and liked it was great dealing with this place I would do it again and I will tell people to go there too

MB123
5/21/2015

"Great customer service"

I bought a used Toyota Venza and I love my new car. Lorenzo was a great help, and the finance team and used car manager made the deal come together. I used to be a car salesman, and sold most of my previous owned vehicles to myself. It had been a while since I was someone else's customer in a car purchase, and I had my doubts, but Lorenzo made it nice and easy.

Gray1216
5/20/2015

"Outstanding salesmanship"

Great service, as soon as I pulled in I was met by salesman who was very prompt and informative. I would recommend this dealership to others.

cherylhensley1

"car buying"

Best experience ever had. Thomas Rodney was very helpful. I feel he gave me the best deal possible. Rick Johnson was very nice and made the finane experience quick and easy. I will use them in the future for any vehicle purchases

Thomas Rodney

jerryandruth

"found the perfect "

our salesman was Scott Doe he took a lot of time with us. We tried many cars. Very patient and helpful. Wash able to answer all of our questions. Highly recommend Scott for a pleasant car shopping experience!! Thanks Scott.

Toni
5/19/2015

"Working with Mike Labardee"

What a great experience! We were so impressed by how we were treated by Mike that we returned and our son also purchased a car from him. Knowledgeable, honest and patient, he did not rush me, and as a female buyer (with spouse in tow), he focused on my opinions and listened. We could not have been more pleased and considered our time well spent. We'd highly recommend working with him.

first time buyer
5/18/2015

"Great Experience"

Overall great experience. We started with an internet inquiry. When we showed up at the deanship, we got off to a bit of a slow start. We had Mike paged when we got to the store, but had to wait for some time before finding him. Once we got started, Mike was helpful in all aspects of the sale, and really knew about cars. Overall great job -- fast, fair and easy. I will consider buying my next car with Mike.

Megan&Rick
5/18/2015

"Positive Experience with Shawn"

We had a positive experience purchasing two vehicles from Ricart. Our salesman, Shawn Cottrill was helpful, friendly and knowledgeable. He guided us through the process while focusing on our goals and never once put pressure on us to purchase, even after wandering the lot for over an hour! He even helped us with an issue after the purchase was complete. We will be calling him next time we need a car!

1 - 10 of 2,068 results