Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,171 Dealership Reviews
Nicki C
8/31/2015

""Excellent"!"

Wonderful car dealer "great cars"! "great deals! , As a first time buyer i was undecided on what i really wanted, The sales representative was very attentive, courteous and patient, i must say am very pleased with the service i received. and happy i found the right car for me, thanks much to my sales rep. Rick Milligan.

jumphi2900
8/31/2015

"Purchase of used truck"

This was our 3rd Ford F350 purchased from Ricart, always a good experience! Gina was very helpful and management staff worked to meet the price that we wanted. Gina even came in to meet us on her day off. I highly recommend Gina and buying your next used or new truck from Ricart-best prices in Columbus

Happy Buyer
8/24/2015

"Excellent Experience!"

This is our 2nd used car from Ricart. Quality cars, large selection, low pressure buying experience and courteous sales staff. We definitely will be back.

plong101
8/24/2015

"Great Experience!"

I recently purchased my first vehicle. The sales representative was extremely personable, informative, and all around a great guy. His knowledge and ability to assist me, allowed my first time experience to be a breeze.

Jan1
8/22/2015

"Good, friendly experience"

Our search for an Expedition EL took several months of searching on line and thru local dealers. We found one at Ricaart and contacted them by e-mail. Gina responded the next morning by phone. Since it was an hour plus drive to go look at the vehicle we wanted to make sure it was what we wanted and not waste out time or theirs. We gave her a list of our requirements and she took the time to personally go look the vehicle over and answer all our questions. We then made a trip to Columbus, met Gina and went over the vehicle. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle, not pushy at all. We were given plenty of time to test drive on various road conditions and it was raining. which was good. Wrapping up the purchase was easy. I did ask for a second detailing and Gina personally saw to it that it was a detailed job. We gave them a couple extra days to get it done so it would not be a rush job. Thanks for a good experience.

janet5250
8/21/2015

"Great buying experience"

Abdoulaye took his time driving us around the lot, he was very professional and informative. Brandon thoroughly explained all of our financing options and assured us that we would get the lowest interest rate available to us. Chris, went over the Car-Fax report then explained all of the optional protection programs offered. Michelle, went over the sales agreement ,financial agreement and payment term options. Everyone was fun to work with, paid lots of attention to the details, completely honest and totally concerned with making our experience memorable. We left Ricart Used Cars with a freshly truck we love, freshly washed and a full tank of gas! All in all this was an enjoyable, no pressure buying experience.

Michelle Hamilton

Taylor Rhea
8/15/2015

"Snake Dealership"

I was told that they could make my monthly payment offer and had to wait over an hour in the dealership until I found out they couldn't. They couldn't drop a 6yr old car price at all and wouldn't work with me whatsoever. Big waste of time. Don't believe anything they say you'll end up loosing an hour of your life you'll never get back. I rated the friendly section 2 stars because the guy was was honest and nice at first.

Some other guy who came off very offensive and downgrading also tried to "help" me.

Raquel
8/14/2015

"Good place to get your used car"

Our experience was very good. Although we got there and the car we saw online and wanted to purchase had been gone to auction, Gina McDougal was very patient to show us other cars and explain all our questions.

TAMMY FISHER
8/13/2015

"NOT HAPPY "

I HAVE TO SAY MY BUYING EXPERIENCE ON TUESDAY AT YOUR PLACE WAS THE WORST ONE I HAVE EVER HAD.MY HUSBAND BOUGHT A CAR THERE BEFORE AND HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE.I WAS TOLD TO COME UP THERE FROM SENECAVILLE,OH .I GET THERE NOTHING HAD BEEN RUN THRU YET.CANT GET A NEW CAR WITHOUT A 645 A MONTH PAYMENT I GET SENT TO USED THEY LEFT ME SITTING FOR AWHILE THEN SENT ME TO ANDREW OVER IN THE MAZDA PART.HE DID A GOOD JOB BUT BECAUSE I NEEDED A AWD OR 4X4 I GOT TO CHOOSE FROM 1 CAR.SPENT 7 HOURS THERE .THE NEXT MORNING MY HUSBAND OPENS & CLOSES DRIVER SIDE DOOR THE BOTTOM PART ALMOST FALLS OFF.I CALL AND LEAVE NUMEROUS MESSAGES .NO RETURN CALLS .ON THURSDAY FINALLY GET TO TALK TO ANDREW HE SAYS I WILL TALK TO MANAGER AND CALL YOU BACK.MY HUSBAND TALKS TO RICK AFTER BEING TOLD CAR IS TOO OLD FOR IT TO BE TAKEN CARE OF .ATLEAST I WILL GET THE WARRANY INFO THAT I WAS NOT GIVEN AT TIME OF PURCHASE.WAS NOT EVEN GIVEN THE NAME OF THE COMPANY.I AM GOING NOTIFY BANK THAT I WANT TO RETURN CAR TO YOU SINCE IT IS FALLING APART .I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER CAR FROM YOU AGAIN

jessieboone
8/11/2015

"Enjoyable!"

Rick Johnson was my salesman at Ricart Used Car and I couldn't have asked for anyone better. He was there to please me. To make sure I got the car I wanted, He did not try to push a car on me that I didn't like. I felt the whole time it was about about me. He did not once hesitate to show me a car I was looking at. And we looked at a lot of cars! Two times I picked a car thought we had made a deal and I changed my mind. A woman does that. lol He only said he was there to please me and make sure I got the car I wanted, I walked out with the car I wanted. I am very happy with the whole buying experience. Finiancing also with very smooth I would highly recommend them. I am defitnely a satisfied customer.

1 - 10 of 2,171 results