Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,023 Dealership Reviews
wtony
3/26/2015

"Best Price"

I brought 2012 Honda Accord. I like the price from Ricart. This is the second time I brought used car from this dealer. I compared the prices of the similar cars from the internet and other local dealers, Ricart had the best price.

morales167
3/25/2015

"Honda Accord experience"

I worked with Jesse on 03/07/15 to purchase a Honda Accord, and he was excellent. Friendly, courteous, and listened to what I needed, and answered all of my questions. There was an excellent selection of cars, and I tested two out, just to weigh my options. I was very pleased with the outcome of that portion of my experience. The only part of this experience that I did not enjoy was the EasyCare offering, which is a program that is "meant to" save you money on your car. In my personal opinion, it's a complete scam. You pay for everything up front, and pay into it so that if you ever do need the services, it is NOT free -- it's just already paid for. I did not work with Jesse in regards to the EasyCare portion of the purchase. I only have positive things to say about him. When you do get to that part of your financing, just be firm and continue to say NO. You'll be glad that you did -- I'm getting over $6,000 returned from choosing to opt out once I finally put the legal jargon together and realized that I was hoodwinked by the salesperson who DID present this information to me.

tfoster
3/24/2015

"my experience"

I came in to look at a vehicle not wanted to buy at that moment. When the salesman introduced himself, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He let me and my husband test drive the vehicle. Unsure of what kind of payment I was able to get, he helped me get a payment in my range and I was able to take the vehicle home the same day.

TDR
3/24/2015

"Nathan White"

Nathan was a great help with my purchase of a used truck. He understood my budget and helped guide me to the right purchase. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. I drove 130 miles to purchase this truck from RiCart. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone and to use Nathan White for their salesman.

bobby
3/23/2015

"Best deal on a 2014 F350"

My sales man was Sam Gray a very nice guy he was on top of anything that i needed info about. I live in G.A. and it was key to me honesty when shopping for a used F350. I didnt need any suprises when I came to pick it up. I was very happy with my truck and the dealership it was well worth the travel over 600 miles. I would say have no worry when buying a truck from Ricart used car division they give the best price out of everywhere I searched. Thank you Ricart Team and Sam Gray.

Jaymie
3/20/2015

"No Hassle! "

Shawn was great!!! Called about a car, came in and got what I was looking for. No hassle or pressured purchase which I loved. Drove 30 miles because Ricart is #1.

Cheryl
3/19/2015

"On a sunday"

We came to Ricart on sunday to look at some jeeps we had seen on line. we really were planning to purchase a vehicle later in the year but we were so pleased with our experience with your salesman Jesse Hernandez that we came back the very next day and and bought a jeep !!!! We really liked this young man and will send friends and family your way. A Big Thank You to Jesse !!!!! From Cheryl and Gary .

Dan
3/15/2015

"2011 Ford Expedition Purchase"

Good experience. Salesman worked hard to meet our vehicle needs. Price was Good on trade in and Purchase. Once vehicle was selected, process of purchase was good. No pressure sales techniques used. Salesman presented a great image of professional behavoir and was very friendly.

bilun
3/08/2015

"No pushy sales staff"

This is my second truck from Ricart. Something must be right. The staff is very friendly, and are true professionals. I was in and out in no time, no hassels, or waiting. Would recommend to everyone. When I need another truck, I will be going to Ricart. Thanks

Drew Elford

overcomers8284
3/05/2015

"Great Experience, Great Price!"

I had in mind the type of car I wanted and Ricart helped me find the perfect car I wanted. Plenty of cars to choose from at a low price. I was able to stay in my price range and find a quality car with low miles.

1 - 10 of 2,023 results