Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,460 Dealership Reviews
ruth43123

"Best service so far!"

Needed a vehicle fast and Roy Duffey made it happen, not only did it happen...he put me in the Jeep of my dreams and I am beyond happy.

ruth43123

"Great Service!"

Stopped in looking for a Jeep and Roy Duffey put us in the perfect one. What a wonderful guy, he didn't stop until we was satisfied.

jonathan2347
5/03/2016

"best service i have every had"

as soon as we got there they were polite and respectful. the workers helped me out as soon as possible and answers any questions i had. even when we had a problem they immediately fixed it and found a better way.

stevetaylor

"Excellent Service"

I was looking for just the right type of truck and Gina was extremely helpful in finding the perfect fit. Gina went out of her way to ask me the night before our appointment, what I was looking for - and when I showed up the next day, she had four very good selections for me to look at and test drive. my overall experience was great - I would recommend Gina and Ricart Used Car Factoryto anyone.

dhunt1309
5/03/2016

"Awesome service and experience "

Ricard wasn't the first dealer I went to in search of a new vehicle. I had my starter car for 11 years and was determined to find the perfect car to replace it. I knew the style I wanted and my price range and other details. The previous dealers I had visited didn't seem to listen to anything I said I wanted in a car, financing, etc. So I went to Ricart on a whim and was ready to put my foot down and make them listen to me. To my surprise, it was never necessary. Shawn Cottrill greeted me almost immediately and asked what I was interested in. He listened to the particular vehicle I was interested in and also showed me similar vehicles as we walked to the one I was interested in. He was never pushy or trying to talk me into anything I didn't want. He just asked questions and listened to exactly what I was looking for. He helped me every step of the way and was patient and answered all my questions and then some. I left with my new car pleasantly surprised at the entire experience and Shawns willingness to help me. I love my new car and I got a great deal on it as well. I'll recommend Ricart and Shawn to anyone I know looking to buy a car.

hannah2016

"So easy and helpful!"

My car had recently been totaled in a car accident and I had lost hope of find a nice affordable car. Gina McDougal helped me with anything and everything that I had questions on and what to do. She helped me find a car that I could afford and love. Everyone there was so nice and helpful and made sure we were satisfied.

Mariah Arledge

Wiloughby59
5/02/2016

"Great truck buying experience"

Bought exactly what I wanted at a fair price, Gina McDougal did a great job and was very easy to work with. I have already referred 2 people to Ricard and Gina.

mstanley13
5/02/2016

"Great experience at Ricart!"

Very good experience. I dread car shopping, but Jose,Steve and Cass made the process painless. Very friendly and informative without being pushy. I would definately refer friends and family here.

Jose Rivera
Cass (finance dept)

McCoy
5/01/2016

"Easy car buying experience "

Both Rick Milligan and Brandon Byrd were great to deal with. Shopped around for a while and Ricart offered both the best price on the truck I was looking for and offered the most for my trade. Overall great experience, will be back when it's time for another vehicle

Dr. Baddour
4/30/2016

"Great customer service! Courteous and friendly."

Due to my work schedule I was unable to visit The Ricart Used Car factory. I found my car online and made the call. Ryan and Gina went above and beyond from searching finance options all the way to delivering the car to my home. I live over 1hr away from the dealership. I was amazed how these two individuals made the purchase of my car so flawless. My recommendation is if you decide to visit The Ricart Used Car factory definitely ask for Gina!! Highly recommended!!

Ryan Six