Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,498 Dealership Reviews
Happy Customer
5/26/2016

"Roy Duffey is fantastic!"

While my typical auto buying experience has been at best stressful and cumbersome, Roy Duffey made this most recent purchase efficient and – believe it or not – fun. He truly listened to what I was looking for and diligently worked to match available stock to my budget and my wish list. I am very pleased with the auto I purchased and would highly recommend Roy Duffey to anyone.

mary harrison

"wonderful"

my salesman was great. wasn't sure I could get a car love my car. I would recommend to everyone can't wait to show off my new car

Bo chris

DanHalen

"Doing the right thing"

I purchased a 2012 Infiniti g37x with 19k miles on it in April. The service engine soon light came on so I took it to an Infiniti dealer since the Motor Trend warranty (I also purchased the extended warranty) is good at any ASE shop. I was told the car was flagged in the internal Infiniti system as needing a new engine in 2014 when it was turned in from a lease. This did not show up on the car fax report. Since it was due to neglect from the individual who initially leased it neither warranty would cover the new $8k engine. I contacted Steve Holsinger who immediately offered to buy the car back at full price even though he was under no legal obligation to do so. My down payment was refunded in full that day. I would have complete confidence in buying another used vehicle there. Steve and Brady were a pleasure to deal with even given the circumstances.

Brandon garrett
5/25/2016

"Satisfying purchase "

My salesman was knowledgeable and helpful, yet not overbearing. I was able to look around and explore the vehicles then ask the questions as i needed. I was provided with a reasonable amount of useful information and even suggestions bith before and after the purchase. I am extremely satisfied with the experience

DNG2016
5/24/2016

"Great selection, great service."

Right when we got onto the lot we were taken care of. Purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata that I doubt we would have come to like as much if our salesman wasn't as accommodating and willing to keep looking to find the best deal and car for us. Kurt Rogers was our sales associate and he was great in showing us the options that we were looking for initially and was willing to show us other great cars to keep in mind (and we eventually settled on the Hyundai which we hadn't thought about before arriving). His willingness to explore as many options as we needed and to accommodate our test driving led us to picking the car we did and being very satisfied with our deal. Great experience and the staff were engaging and willing to help us find what we needed while not being pushy or pressuring.

Dodgedartluver

"My salesman"

My salesman Rick Milligan went above and beyond. I would refer him to all my friends and family. On a scale of 1-10 I would rate him a 20. He is the BEST!

western

"EXCELLENT!!!"

I purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer was the best experience on buying a vehicle. Brian Kimball was great to work with along with Steve Holsinger. I would recommend dealership and both Brain and Steve to anyone looking for a vehicle. Great job to all at the dealership. I just love my Explorer. :)

Christopher Black

"Excellent!"

I just purchased a 2013 F-150 Lariat 4x4. My experience with the staff at Ricart was great. Brian Kimball was the sales associate and was extremely helpful. He had a great knowledge of the vehicles and was great to deal with. Steve Holsinger was the manager and helped out a lot. They kept the office open late for us and even entertained my kids a bit too! Cass Powers helped get the finance paper work done very quickly, so we could all get home at a decent time. Overall it was a great experience. It was good enough that My mother went back the next day and got a great deal on her Ford Explorer.

Cass Powers

moose17
5/22/2016

"good salesman"

My salesman Brian Kimball was very helpful and had all the answers to the questions I had. I would rate him a 10. Financial person was friendly, helpful and quick. I know it's their job, but when you say no to an extended warranty, it means no. Came very close to walking out without a sale. Did get a better price on warranty though, just had to do the dance. Overall a good experience.

Steve Phillips

Carreview
5/22/2016

"Bought a used 2015 Rogue SV"

Contacted Dustin Warthman in advance - told him whatbwe wanted. He had cars ready to go, pricing back up, fair & very professional. Walked out with a car 3 hours later.

1 - 10 of 2,498 results