Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,029 Dealership Reviews
smallcaronly
4/22/2015

"Mission Accomplished"

Scott Doe worked overtime helping us find the right car. No easy task. We had financial hurdles to overcome and Scott stayed right with us. Jeff Rutherford put a good financial package together and we were very satisfied. Thanks Ricart Team!

Jeff Rutherford

3FordFam
4/18/2015

"A Welcome Surprise!"

I have been in Columbus for over 30 years, and have Avoided the Ricart dealerships for any car purchases. Wow, what I have been missing! The selection of used cars is phenomenal and the customer service received was awesome! Chase George treated us like family and easily shared his knowledge about the models we were considering directly with my teen age son, which allowed them to have a "techie" conversation well above my head. All and all, a very pleasant car buying experience.

fisher,cheryl1966
4/16/2015

"Chase Gorge Very excellent customer service."

Was very pleased you can't go wrong at this dealership.I would recommend family and friends to shop here. Very pleased with the service .Chase Gorge took time with us to find a car we was looking for and the price.

Absolutely destroyed
4/06/2015

"Hard lesson learned!"

Beware of the "internet price" especially if u live out of state. Drove 2 hours to the dealership dreaming of a truck with an awesome price. Well that vehicle was gone when I got there of course. I looked at one out of my price range but was told we could work something out. I admit I was pressured and lost my head a bit but these people do not care about their customers. I left practically giving my car away. They failed to tell me that they do not include tax for out of state customers. I then got home to find painted rust on the bumper of a very expensive vehicle. I wanted out the next morning they opened and they declined. They also messed up my paperwork. I was treated like a bother and would not even return my phone call. I will admit I was to trusting and well a bit stupid but I am about ruined now. I have to come up with a huge amount of money now to get my tags. They stole a great car. I would tell anyone to run and don't talk to these people for even a minute. They are way to big to care about their customers. Hard lesson learned!!

fionah
4/01/2015

"Mr,Lorenzo Gomez one word EXCEPTIONAL customer service!"

It would be a disservice to not take the time, to review the EXCEPTIONAL customer service i have received and continue to receive, whenever i have a question or concern regarding the purchase of my new SUV vehicle (2 months now). This is the 4th vehicle i have bought in my life, and by FAR the most pleasant, and the smoothest transaction. I could write a full 3 page article, but here are the most impressive points: 1. Friendly phone calls from the same person - point of contact, so no need to keep re-explaining myself. Which goes along way... 2.RICART staff were extremely welcoming from the minute you arrived on the premises. The actual premises are very large (like a mall) so it would be easy to get overwhelmed. But you are greeted immediately on entry, seated promptly, and your sales rep joins you shortly. 3. I was weary on getting financing on the vehicle, and the entire RICART team went the extra mile! (after hours mind you), to give me various very flexible financing options/terms, and find the lender best suited to work with me. 4. While waiting to finish locking in financing, Chris Wright and other staff ( Brandon Haywood), not only kept me company while i waited, Chris also went over additional optional features i could add to my vehicle like the replacement bluetooth option and rear view camera that works with the rear view mirror, to the RICART rewards program with free oil changes and car washes, local shiuttle service etc. that they offer, including warranty options. Totally worth the money btw. 5. What makes the whole experience SO EXCEPTIONAL, is that i came there ONLY to view a vehicle i saw online, very late in the day, when it was already dark. But by closing time i had test driven the vehicle, secured financing, and was so happy and comfortable i bought the vehicle that day. 6. Finally and MOST IMPORTANT .......*And because it was so late, MR. and MRS GOMEZ then helped me drive my old vehicle back home so i could park it in the garage a good 15-20 min out of their way! Is that EXCEPTIONAL customer service or what! .....Nothing for taking a good 45 minutes out of their day, to help me out – as she was still at work, and i had tried and couldn't get a friend to help me out. If you ever need to buy a vehicle .....please....please ask for MR. LORENZO GOMEZ!, not enough words could show the gratitude and 10 STAR level of customer service i received... And the rest of the RICART team are not too shabby either! :) They were amazing! Sincerely, * Forever a customer now.... Fionah

Chris Wright, Brandon Haywood

Cadenza Owner
3/31/2015

"2nd Time is a Charm"

About 14 years ago I went to Ricart to look at Mustangs. I indicated to the salesman upon arrival that we are just looking. Once me and my wife test drive a Mustang we told him we would think about it. He would not take this as an answer and long story short we go so mad we left and I said I would never returned to Ricart again. I hadn’t either until this past weekend. I was in the market for a family sedan. I had about 6 cars on my list and frankly most the manufactures are sold and Ricart so we figure we would at least go look. When we arrive I was met by Jose. I let Jose know about my previous experience and told him we simply are starting the process of looking and trying to get my list of cars down to 2 or 3. Jose said he will fix the impression of our first meeting with Ricart. We sat down and gave him a list of cars and needs. We found several and we simply looked at them, but then we spotted the KIA Cadenza which I did have on my list. Both my wife and I really liked it, however it was not the one I really wanted to see. They had just received a white one with only 1200 miles on it at a price that was $2000 cheaper than anything you could find on the market anywhere. Jose went out of his way to locate the car because it had not made it over to the general pre-owned lot. I drove the car and loved it. I stopped looking after driving the car, however like last time was not prepared to purchase (never buy a car on the first thrill). I asked Jose what time he worked the next day. He was off for the next two days. I told him I wanted to sleep on it but didn’t want to lose the car if we did indeed want it. Jose said he would come in if we really wanted it. So he gave me his contact info and said he would meet us there on his day off if we wanted the car. After doing more research we did in fact want the car. So true to his word Jose came in on his day off (with his nice family) and worked with us on the purchase of the car. Everyone we came in contact was very nice and friendly. A much more enjoyable experience from the previous time. We told Jose we would be back in the next 6 months to replace my wife’s vehicle. Jose went above and beyond to help us out. BTW the KIA Cadenza is an amazing car!!

wtony
3/26/2015

"Best Price"

I brought 2012 Honda Accord. I like the price from Ricart. This is the second time I brought used car from this dealer. I compared the prices of the similar cars from the internet and other local dealers, Ricart had the best price.

morales167
3/25/2015

"Honda Accord experience"

I worked with Jesse on 03/07/15 to purchase a Honda Accord, and he was excellent. Friendly, courteous, and listened to what I needed, and answered all of my questions. There was an excellent selection of cars, and I tested two out, just to weigh my options. I was very pleased with the outcome of that portion of my experience. The only part of this experience that I did not enjoy was the EasyCare offering, which is a program that is "meant to" save you money on your car. In my personal opinion, it's a complete scam. You pay for everything up front, and pay into it so that if you ever do need the services, it is NOT free -- it's just already paid for. I did not work with Jesse in regards to the EasyCare portion of the purchase. I only have positive things to say about him. When you do get to that part of your financing, just be firm and continue to say NO. You'll be glad that you did -- I'm getting over $6,000 returned from choosing to opt out once I finally put the legal jargon together and realized that I was hoodwinked by the salesperson who DID present this information to me.

tfoster
3/24/2015

"my experience"

I came in to look at a vehicle not wanted to buy at that moment. When the salesman introduced himself, he was very friendly and knowledgeable. He let me and my husband test drive the vehicle. Unsure of what kind of payment I was able to get, he helped me get a payment in my range and I was able to take the vehicle home the same day.

TDR
3/24/2015

"Nathan White"

Nathan was a great help with my purchase of a used truck. He understood my budget and helped guide me to the right purchase. He is very friendly and easy to get along with. I drove 130 miles to purchase this truck from RiCart. I would recommend this Dealership to anyone and to use Nathan White for their salesman.

1 - 10 of 2,029 results