Ricart Used Car Factory

Rick Johnson, Finace and Sales, Ricart Used Car Factory

Rick Johnson

Finace and Sales

December 10, 2016

"The greatest car buying experience I have ever had."

- Christopher George

My salesman was unbelievably great! He didn't try to push us toward a higher priced car or steer us toward something other than what we wanted. Best salesman ever! As long as I live in this area I probably won't go anywhere else or use another salesperson. We were just that spoiled. Steve Holsinger also came over and sat down with us and provided solid advice. Another super guy to talk to.

December 09, 2016

"Eager to please"

- Kara E Mendenhall

I worked with Rick Johnson first on line, and then in a test drive and purchase of a vehicle. I felt my experience with Rick was a comfortable one. He was willing to work within the parameters I set for the purchase. I did have a concern about the vehicle's cleanliness upon purchase. Rick indicated that the car would be washed and cleaned before I was given the key and although the stickers were removed, the car was not washed.

December 07, 2016

"Very good experience"

- Hanbaird48

Brian Kimball was very helpful with finding me my first car that I was paying for. I'm a new mom that was looking for a safe reliable car for my baby girl. Took me to lots of different cars and finally helped me find my 2004 Honda crv.

Used 2014 Nissan Altima, $13892