Ricart Used Car Factory

4255 S Hamilton Road,
Groveport, Ohio 43125
Ricart Used Car Factory Info
About Ricart Used Car Factory

Hi, and thanks for stopping by! We are Ricart Automotive in Columbus, Ohio, and since 1953 we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of people into the Ricart Automotive Family and we look forward to becoming your automotive store also! Located in The Ricart Megamall at 4255 South Hamilton Road, we are family owned and operated, with the grand children of our founder now assisting the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of our first customers with their vehicle needs. Proving every day that there are differences between dealers, we have a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs! Our Finance Team is committed to helping our Customers with their Credit Approval needs. The Ricart Credit Factory has access to millions of dollars of credit from a variety of Lending Sources, and as a result, we are able to provide you with more options. Good Credit, Bad Credit, No Credit… We are here to help with car loans and financing. Thousands of Used Cars, Used Trucks, Used SUV’s, and Used Van’s to choose from. All at one location, the Ricart Megamall.

About Ricart Used Car Factory Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM

• MotorTrend Certified
  • Subway Restaurant
2,151 Dealership Reviews
Husband's Happy
7/31/2015

"HUGE positives outweigh the minute negatives"

Overall, our experience was pleasant. We went in, got the car we wanted, and paid less overall for it! Good job Ricart! Thanks Steve Walker!

DAlk
7/31/2015

"Always a great experience!!"

We always come to Ricart for our cars, and we are always helped by very friendly associates. John and Ryon made sure we knew what was going on at all times, and made sure we got the best deal possible.

Tee

"Restored my hope "

Ricart showed me that with patience and effort car ownership is very possible!! I had my grandparents come with me thinking that I would need a co signer because I was in the process of repairing my credit. I was so surprised when I met Andrew and we did the paperwork and I actually found out through the help of the Ricart finance department that I didn't need a co signer and that I even received bank finance. I was also able to still get the car I originally selected. Andrew was very patient during this process and was so informative. I had never had such a great experience shopping unless it was for shoes. I am so happy with the entire experience from start to finish! I love my Dodge Caliber and will return to Ricart when I am ready for another car purchase!! Thanks Andrew and the entire Ricart team

moon4
7/29/2015

"best experience buying a car with Nate Lewis!!!"

So thankful we worked with Nate Lewis...he made our experience the best. He treated us with respect, answered all of our questions and was more than patient. I dreaded going to the car dealership because I thought it was going to be very stressful and uncomfortable. It wasn't that way at all!!! Nate made the experience enjoyable and I'd recommend him to anyone looking to buy. Drew in finance was excellent also and we were thankful to work with him too. We will definitely be back to Ricart looking for Nate in a few years when we need another vehicle!

Ecobooster
7/28/2015

"Rafael Morales was great salesman"

Great working with Rafael! he was awesome in assisting me and had a great attitude and personality, one of his supervisors is not getting the same compliments as Rafael, his supervisor was rude, but his supervisor the day of the purchase- Brandon Haywood was also very nice with great attitude!

mamma1984
7/27/2015

"Buying my car!"

Scott made my experience one of the best. I really appreciate everything he did for me, and helping me get the car that I wanted.

TaurusSHOLover
7/25/2015

"Rick Johnson - Best Car Buying Experience Ever"

Rick Johnson made the experience of my car purchase quick and easy. I had been driving the same vehicle for over 12 years, partly because I dread going to a car dealership & dealing with salesmen. Rick Johnson changed the way I look at car buying. He is a no nonsense, straight forward representative & worked with me in a very fair & professional way. He honors his word & explains everything in a clear & concise manner. He actually made the purchase experience enjoyable. Thanks Rick!

neeraj
7/24/2015

"Very Good"

John was very Helpful and patient through out the entire process. Since I was buying a Car for first time , I had lot of questions which he was able to answer very patiently.

Caralee
7/22/2015

"Very Good!"

The purchase of my 2013 Dodge Dart was quick and easy without hassle. Rick Johnson spent 3 hours with me walking the used car factory to let me show him what cars I may be interested in.

Bmfrost93
7/22/2015

"Excellent! "

Nathan was so helpful and patient through out the entire process. He was very in tune with what I needed and was knowledgable about what had to be done. I felt more at ease knowing someone I felt comfortable with was dealing with something as risky as buying a car. I really appreciated having Nathan on my team. If you want to purchase a used car go in and Ask for Nathan!

Stephen Phillips