Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
Coady
5/25/2015

"Great experience "

Very willing to find a car and a price that all are comfortable with. Great experience, will recommend to friends. Staff was very kind and helpful.

5/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Thanks Nikki Shipley (sales) for a great experience. Nikki will go out of her way to make sure everything is taken care of when purchasing a vehicle from Richmond Ford.

formerowner
5/21/2015

"awesome experience - Nikki is the best!!!"

went in at 5:15 on a day where they closed at 6. Bought a car and had several employees stay until my transaction was complete at 9. this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I bought my first car in 1981 so I have had lots of experience with many dealerships in the Richmond area and this one is the best. I will send my family and friends to Richmond Ford for their car and truck needs. Thanks to Richmond Ford for selling me the vehicle of my dreams!

Dave and Jane S
5/14/2015

"Amazing"

Today (5/14) we were vehicle shopping. We actually went to several places before pulling over and doing a Google search for other options when I came upon "Richmond Ford Lincoln." From the initial phone call to the signing on the dotted line we were treated like royalty. Nikki (our saleswoman) was friendly, courteous, very outgoing. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing and went out of her way to see to it that we understood everything we were being told without making us feel "challenged".. A person does NOT realize just how much goes into the purchase of a car. It is a long detailed process. I am grateful that our saleswoman was Nikki. It is always so much easier when someone as qualified as Nikki is walks it with you and keeps you informed at every level. I would urge anyone looking for a vehicle to contact Nikki Shipley at Richmond Ford Lincoln for prompt courteous service. Thank you Nikki for going out of your way to accommodate us with our search and purchase. I will tell anyone looking for a car to go to you.

Sam Samkari
5/08/2015

"2015 Mustang"

I initially contacted this dealer back in November of 2014 regarding a purchase of the 2015 Mustang. Mr. Jason Tucker showed me a few vehicles as I explained to him that my purchase will take time as I'm cost concious and looking for a very particular kind of vehicle. As a proffesional in the Affluent and Private banking segment, I have a very high threshold for what constitutes as good client service. Throughout over 6 months of research and waiting, I never felt preasured by Jason or any of the staff at the dealership, and when I was finally ready and the perfect vehicle was available, the process went smoothly. The sales team managed to get me a better deal than a competitor in the area. I ended up purchasing the 50th Anniversay Ford Mustang at a very fair price. Kenny in finance was extremely helpful in showing me all the different options available and Mark went over all the details of my new vehicle. Jacob took the time to go over every aspect of technology in the vehicle and a brief orientation in an extremely proffesional manner. Over all, I'm extremely satisfied and would recommend this dealer. Sam Samkari

Richard
5/05/2015

"Fine Dealership"

This was the second SUV I have purchased from Jason Tucker. Both times he located the car with all the features I had requested. Jason is very knowledgeable, helpful and easy to work with. I have no reservations when recommending him to family and friends.

cas1182
5/02/2015

"amazing"

I would definitely recommend others to shop @ this location they are patient & detailed to what you want not what they want you to walk away in. Not your typical pushy sales guy.

Hbh AlFalasi
5/02/2015

"AWESOME"

Justin Provides Great service and went to pick my car up from nc and went the extra mile. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who wants a great deal and great service!!

Mustangg2015
5/01/2015

"BEST DEALERSHIP!!!"

Richmond Ford Lincoln was one of the hardest working group of people. They want to make sure you're happy & truly satisfied. Jacob, Jose, Austin, Mark, & Kenny were a blast to work with. I would really recommend this dealership to EVERYBODY! You're treated like family here not a customer!

Navyma2
5/01/2015

"Anazing experience"

My wife and I bought a new focus from Jason at Richmond ford in february. The dealership bent over backwards to gain our business and followed up during and after the sale to ensure that I was satisfied. I am now a customer for life. Will be back next spring to buy a new mustang!

Reviews of Austin Dombrowski