Richmond Ford Lincoln

Justin Lynch

December 07, 2016

"my new car"

- jacklyn Sell

I requested an online quote from three local Ford dealerships. Richmond Ford was the only one to respond (with in 15 minutes). 30 minutes later I was at the dealership to look at a 2017 Ford Fusion S. Two hours later I was home with my new car. Amazing customer service. Justin Lynch was so helpful with the cars functions, my test drive, making sure the car was detailed & full of gas, helped me move my trunk items out of my old car into my new Fusion. Changed my tags as well. Casey explained the finance numbers so i actually understood! The whole process was a piece of cake. Thanks Justin & Casey!

December 06, 2016

"Best dealership, with the most amazing group of people. "

- Sandi M

Chris Burnette, is absolutely the best, and the reason we keep coming back. . Sofiane yahiaoui, Daryl Edgerton --fast, friendly, Got us the best possible deal.

November 28, 2016

"My name is Jesse Ruffin "

- Bluecarman

My experience at Richmond Ford was pleasant, considering that I have had encounters that could have been better. I had the privilege of being served by a very conscientious sales representative, who is a great asset to the,establishment. Micheal McClain, was very disciplined in his presentation. Much can be said about his manners and courtesy and thoughtfulness. Then came the Finance Director Sofiane Yahiaoui,. He handled my unique situation and case with experience and excellence. With my less than perfect Credit history, he was able to satisfy my current expectations. Sofiane portrayed such a caring personality ,and an encouraging persona, that made my whole experience much easier. Casey Longest also made my over experience a joy with her professionalism and very pleasant attitude. Also ,I had a brief visit to the service department, where the courtesy continued. Taking care of a small problem with my new purchase, they handled me with promptness and compassion, making sure that all was well with me. I don't remember the service attendant by name, but she excellent in her attention to the details. My experience at Richmond Ford Lincoln was a memorable experience and I appreciate how you attended to me. Thank you. I rate you excellent for the quality of service that was rendered .

New 2016 Ford Transit Connect, $22407