Richmond Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• 2 Years Free Maintenance With New Vehicle Purchase
  • Personal Work Areas
  • Oil Change Rewards
  • Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar

"Excellent customer service"

Travis Woods was the Absolute best salesman ever!...very professional and was all about making the customer satisfied...he constantly stayed in contact with my husband and I, to keep us informed on what was going on...He takes great pride in his work...and his top priority seems to be satisfying the customer..@we are very satisfied....Great salesman and wonderful guy..also...Sof Yahiaoui.....went over Every detail to us when signing the paper work..He answered every question we had and went the extra mile to help us. Theyre awesome guys who really take pride in their work...my name is Shanelle Thrower....I am very satisfied

"Tony Armstrong /Michael Timperio"

My experience @ Richmond Ford / West was very good. everyone was nice and friendly. And salesman Tony Armstrong was very good and patient . I was very please . especially when I called back the next day. Asking a for a spare key and remote for my car . he took care of that with no problems . Micheal Timperio explain the windshield treatment so well I got it for my car. they both did a wonderful job. Thankyou All !!!!!

"WONDERFUL!"

My total experience purchasing a car at Richmond Ford Lincoln was extremely pleasant. My salesperson, Travis Woods was amazing. He was very nice, friendly, informative and professional. I told Travis what price I wanted to purchase a car and he made it happen with a car I love. The other people that I also needed to talk to during the process was also nice and professional. I had previously went to their other Richmond Ford dealership in Glen Allen before I came to the Ford/Lincoln one and my experience was much different and very undesirable. I have nothing but good things to say about Travis and Richmond Ford/Lincoln and would recommend them both.

TRAVIS WOODS

"Phil hooked me up with a sweet ride"

I was trying to get a used car with monthly payments around $200. I knew that that probably wasn't going to happen, but the staff worked hard to find a financing plan that worked for me. They even gave the value on my trade-in a little nudge, and got me from $250 to $228. I still wasn't 100% ready to make the commitment, so they let me take the car home for the night, so I could test drive it for an extended period. This car is loaded with features, and after extensive internet research, the price they sold it to me for was a VERY good deal. I'm pleased with my purchase and experience.

October 24, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad we could get a deal that worked out for you! We're so happy that you had a great experience with us! We also hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"FIRST NEW CAR - GREAT EXPERIENCE"

TRAVIS WOOD IS A TERRIFIC SALESMAN AND HUMAN BEING. HE WAS EXTREMELY POLITE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS AND MADE US FEEL LIKE WE WERE FAMILY. THIS WAS THE ONLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WE'VE HAD WITH A CAR DEALER. YAY TRAVIS!!

Travis Wood

October 24, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had such a great experience with Travis! He is great and truly cares about his customers! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

October 24, 2014

"Purchase of 2015 Ford Explorer"

We had a great experience with Travis. We would certainly recommend him to our friends who may be looking to purchase a new or used vehicle!

woods, travis

October 24, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us! Travis is great and truly cares about his customers! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Would definitely recommend"

My service at richmond ford Lincoln was the best I've been too. My father and I have been to others and didn't have half as good as the experience we have received from Richmond Ford Lincoln. And our salesman Travis Woods was WONDERFUL and he wasn't a BS-er like others we've dealt with. Will be recommending him and his dealership from now on.

Travis Woods

October 16, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is a great asset to our team, and he truly cares about his customers. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Richmond Ford Experience"

Please see review from johnalaporte "Best Buying Experience". I was the unfortunate victim of Sheehy Ford's attempt to extort additional money from an already closed deal. After we left the Sheehy dealership in disbelief, my friend suggested we go to Richmond Ford. I was skeptical and not really in any mood to experience another dealership ruse. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised by the courtesy and respect I was shown at Richmond Ford. I explained the whole 'Sheehy buying experience' and not only did the Sales Manager match the deal, he offered a more lucrative deal. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 F-150 FX-4. Thank you Richmond Ford for restoring my faith in Ford Motor Company and turning a really bad day into a positive one. Kudos to Richmond Ford and their Sales Staff and Sales Manager. It is no wonder that you are awarded the Presidential Customer Service Award year after year.

October 08, 2014

Hello and thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much. We're glad we could turn your day right around! Congrats on your new 2014 F-150! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Family of Ford Motor Company."

My Lincoln 2009 MKS was towed to Service Center. Transaction by email between Jimmy, Jason and Insurance Provider was professionally managed and performed. I just love the technology developed for a busy customer, and who lives 40 miles away. Service qualifies for excellent time management and a profile of progress. Thank you for your gentle courtesy, manners and behavior. The Office Staff is just great in helping to coordinate check-out. I am a life time customer of Ford from my grandfather born in 1890 in Greenville, NC to Newport News, VA to Richmond, VA. May many blessings find you.

October 08, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much, and we're so glad you are a loyal Ford buyer! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Happy With Our New Lincoln MKX"

My wife and I were motivated to shop at Richmond Ford Lincoln when ready to trade our Mercury Montego based on previous experience with the service department. We found that working with the sales team was also a pleasant experience without high pressure sales. Travis Woods was very friendly, professional and helpful in assisting us with deciding on the right vehicle to meet our needs and Troy Charles was friendly and helpful in working with us on our trade-in and giving us a fair price on our new vehicle. Everyone we dealt with in sales and financing provide the high level of customer service that we expected, we look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Travis Woods

September 30, 2014

Hello and thank for choosing Richmond Ford to purchase your new vehicle! Travis and Troy are great and truly care about their customers! We are so glad they were able to help you with everything that you and your wife needed! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Reviews of Jose Avila