Richmond Ford Lincoln

Master Certified Product Specialist

June 10, 2017

"Great Atmosphere!"

- needames

I loved everything about Richmond Ford Lincoln from the car selection to the customer service! The group of people that helped me were the best!

James Johnson
Tony Fructouso

June 10, 2017

"Richmond Ford Review"

- MartyA

Took my 2013 Fusion in for general maintenance and while walking around the lot, I was approached by the best salesperson I have ever encountered. Mark Revely. No pressure at all. Just there if I had any questions. Within two days, I traded my 2013 Fusion for a new 2017. Great trade in number, great service and finally a best bottom line price. Four weeks later after driving the car on the highway and around town, I'm convinced I received the better end of the deal.

Mark Revely

June 06, 2017

"Awesome Experience!! "

- Linda W.

Richmond Ford Lincoln was a wonderful experience right from the beginning. We live in Northern Virginia and read the wonderful reviews and wanted to get away from the craziness where we live. It started with me texting Kayla back and forth because I was interested in one of their used cars. I had been sick and we weren't able to get down until the weekend. Ryan was outside when we pulled up and greeted us right away and he wound up being our salesman. I mentioned that we talked to Justin on the phone and Justin assured us it was no problem Ryan would take good care of us and he did!! Ryan sure does hustle and leaves no stone unturned. Everyone that we met and dealt with Dino, Mark R., Sofiane and Daryl went out of their way without being pushy to make us feel good about our experience. I wound up leasing a 2017 fully equipped Edge Sport... and I AM IN LOVE!!! I have not felt this way about a vehicle in a long time. It has everything... it might even have a bathroom, I just haven't found it yet! :) Linda W.

Ryan Bulkley