Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar
Donna60
4/26/2016

"Amazing truck buying experience!"

This was the best experience buying a truck we have ever had. James, our salesperson, Austin one of the managers, and Jose another sales manager worked diligently to find the truck we were looking for. When the original truck deal fell through, through no fault of their own, they worked hard to find another. They found it in North Carolina, brought it here, even offered to bring it to the house. They treat customers with the utmost respect and integrity. I'm so impressed with the caliber of people that work there. I can't finish this review though, without giving kudos as well to the finance guy. He did not stop at the first interest rate he saw, he kept looking until he found one he liked and it ended up dropping the payment a additional $20 monthly. Thanks Richmond Ford for a great experience. Will definitely send friends and family your way. You guys do it right with the utmost honesty and integrity.

April 27, 2016

Thanks so much for the feedback and also for your future recommendations. It's our goal to make sure you feel like family and we're so pleased to read that was accomplished. We hope you'll consider coming back to see us for a New Owners Seminar!

One Fantastic Adventure in Car Buying
4/26/2016

"One Amazing Adventure in Auto Buying"

Just wanted to say that my car buying experience with Richmond Ford was a really enlightening experience. I felt like I had my own car buying team from advertising, to the final sale. In the beginning I had a few problems that deterred me from purchasing my 2016 Ford Explorer XLT but it didn't stop the sales team at Richmond Ford from helping me get through this, Kayla kept in constant contact with me regularly checking on my situation and making me feel important like I was her only customer. In most cases if you can't buy a car you are soon forgotten but Kayla kept in constant contact with me keeping me abreast of the Explorer until the right time, I found this Amazing! My salesman Joey DeAlba was awesome too. He found me the perfect Explorer in my price range and I never felt like a number. With the help of Linda in accessories I even got to personalize it too, you talk about excited. Man i have never felt so excited since that kid at Christmas. Each one of my concerns were addressed and taken care of and we got through it and walla I now own my dream SUV, It's these little things that Richmond Ford did for me that sold me.

I'm very sorry but a very helpful young lady in accessories with a fantastic smile, I'm sorry I forgot your name.

April 27, 2016

Thanks for leaving such an in-depth review on your experience. Also, congratulations on your 2016 Ford Explorer XLT. With advanced technology and a plethora of standard features, we're sure that's a vehicle you will enjoy. Be sure to check out our New Owners Seminar and let us know if there's anything else we can do.

zojones93
4/20/2016

"A Blessing"

When I first got to Ford Lincoln, My intentions were not to purchase a vehicle. I just wanted to know what was my credit score and what would the amount be as far as a down payment on a car. Even after finding out all the information i needed and then some, it was clear to me that God had other plans for me. James and his manager performed a miracle and the service was Amazing!! I`m proud to say that i am now an owner of a 2016 Ford Focus SE, I feel blessed and would to thank Ford Lincoln in Richmond, VA for making my first car purchase a great one!!

April 20, 2016

Congratulations on your 2016 Ford Focus SE! Sporting a balanced performance and an abundant list of upscale options, we know you're sure to enjoy the vehicle. Thank you for the review and be sure to check out a New Owners Seminar.

glennkern
4/20/2016

"went if for oil change, left with a new mkc"

I went in for an oil change. While there I asked about replacement units for when my lease expired. We made a deal that allowed me to leave with a new vehicle.

April 20, 2016

Thanks for coming in to see us for the oil change and congratulations on your new vehicle. We're happy to have had your ideal vehicle available on the lot. Hope to see you at a New Owners Seminar!

R W Harris
4/19/2016

"Hard to find excellent service like this!"

I had an incredible experience shopping for a car. From Wayne Carmody, Salesman to Jay with Client Services , and Casey Longest, Business Manager...everyone was so helpful and nice. I would invite anyone looking for a great price and helpful sales staff to go to Richmond Ford Lincoln. Best experience that I have ever had buying a vehicle! Robin Harris

April 19, 2016

Robin, we appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback. Our goal is to make sure that you're as comfortable as possible while browsing for a vehicle and we're pleased to read that was accomplished. Thanks for your visit and we hope to see you at a New Owners Seminar in the future!

KID fussion
4/17/2016

"Purchasing a new car"

Had a wonderful experience, worked out all issues I had,could not have been more pleased and entertained so much.i enjoyed my vast time I had with salesman,made me feel like family.

April 17, 2016

One of our main goals is to make every customer feel like family and we're glad you enjoyed your time with our team. If you feel like coming back for another visit, the New Owners Seminar would be a great opportunity! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you back soon.

Lew and Jane
4/16/2016

"A new 2016 Red Mustang for my wife."

Our salesman, Phil Noel, did a great job from the time we first entered the sales floor until we drove away with the new Mustang.

April 17, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. Phil is a great asset to our team and we will send your review his way. Congratulations on your 2016 Ford Mustang and be sure to check out our New Owners Seminar!

Amy Keyes
4/14/2016

"We went in and left with 2 new cars!"

My husband and I went in and got 2 cars. We had been shopping around and they have us a deal! Justin Lynch and Casey Longest were both so nice and helpful!!

April 14, 2016

Amy, congratulations on the two vehicles and thanks so much for the review. We know you have plenty of options while searching for a vehicle and we appreciate your business. Be sure to let us know if we can further assist and we hope to see you back in the future!

Tom W.
4/14/2016

"Great Experience and Exceptional Service"

As a first time Ford buyer I could not have been more Impressed and Pleased with the Exceptional, Friendly, and Professional service I received from Richmond Ford Lincoln (RFL). From my initial web search to driving away as a first time Ford owner, the team of Kayla, James, Jose, and Mike exceeded my expectations and made a car buying experience (one I was dreading to adventure into) a pleasant and satisfying one. I would like to especially recognize the patience and professionalism of James Johnson. He took care of all of my needs during the car buying process and made my experience much more enjoyable. I really appreciate the Great Experience and Exceptional Service you gave me. I will definitely recommend RFL to all of my family and friends.

April 14, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a detailed review, Tom. We know some people can dread the process of purchasing a vehicle but we look to make the experience as pleasant and enjoyable as possible. We appreciate your kind words and recommendations and hope to see you back in the future.

Bartley Bright
4/12/2016

"very pleasant and friendly"

James was very courteous, helpful and patient, his follow up was excellent as my situation was not simple. I found the rest of the staff to be very friendly and helpful as well.

April 14, 2016

Thanks so much for your kinds words. We appreciate you taking the time to leave feedback about your experience. Please let us know if we can further assist in any way.

Reviews of James Johnson