Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Richmond Ford... Driven By You!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Oil Change Rewards
Ronald and Sharlene
7/24/2016

"2017 Ford Escape SE"

This was just what my wife and I needed and the price was right on time. We owe a lot to the service and knowledge of Chucky the sales Rep.

Rochelle Edwards, Casey Longest

crfox
7/20/2016

"Made my first car buying experience great!"

They really worked within my budget to get me the best car for the price and really walked me through the process. I do not know much about cars so it was really nice to have honest people working with me. I never felt like they were trying to take advantage of me or push me into buying a more expensive car. Thanks guys! I love my new Ford Focus!

July 21, 2016

Congratulations on the purchase of your first car and welcome to the Richmond Ford family! Be sure to check out one of our New Owners Seminars if you have an interest in learning more about your vehicle. Thanks for your feedback!

andante's volvo
7/19/2016

"Nice safe car"

Ford credit worked with me & my credit. They got me in a nice clean,safe Volvo. I felt they had my best interest in mind.

July 20, 2016

Customer safety is a top priority here at Richmond Ford Lincoln and we're so pleased we were able to assist in finding you the Volvo. Thank you for your review and for taking the time to leave feedback. Please let us know if there are any areas in which we can improve and we look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Edge
7/19/2016

"Positive buying experience"

Everyone from the moment we entered the dealership were friendly and helpful. Our buying experience was made simple by Cody Barr and Daryl Edgerton. We will recommend them and this dealership to our friends.

July 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford Edge! Your feedback is very much appreciated and will be shared with our team. We hope to see you back for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

Deborah Bloom
7/17/2016

"Great experience and worth the trip to Richmond"

My sister purchased a new Ford Explorer from Richmond Ford last month and had such a great experience with this dealer that she convinced me to make the trip to Richmond to purchase my used car - it took 3 hours on 95 from Woodbridge, VA!! I emailed George details of what I was looking for and he had several cars ready for me to look at. He took the time to explain and show me all the features and let me test drive the cars. He is such a great salesman and I enjoyed the entire experience! And I absolutely love my 2013 Ford Escape. Thanks again, George. Sincerely, Deb Bloom

George Byrnes

July 18, 2016

Congratulations on your 2013 Ford Escape, Deborah! We're flattered you would drive so far to visit our dealership and we can only hope we made the experience worth it! Thank you for your kind words and be sure to let us know if there's anything we can do to improve!

Pamela Wilson
7/15/2016

"Very easy to work with, helpful and courteous. "

We were in the market for a reliable, low maintenance & mileage car for my daughter who is about to start college. We dealt with another dealer closer to where we lived and were not happy with how we were treated, as soon as we entered Richmond Ford, we were treated with respect and courtesy. It was like a sigh of relief to be honest. Chris worked really hard to get us a deal that my daughter could afford with her tight college student budget. No one at the dealership was high pressure, which I really appreciate. We got a very nice 2011 (decked) Ford Fusion that I feel really good about my daughter having through her college years. Thank you Chris, Jose and everyone at Richmond Ford!

July 18, 2016

Pamela, thanks for reaching out and reviewing your recent visit to our dealership! We're grateful for the opportunity to assist in finding your daughter the best vehicle to take with her to college. Please be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Steve
7/12/2016

""Great Experience" They really made it easy!"

Wayne Carmody really made it easy to purchase my new f150 truck. he wanted to make sure that I got the truck that I would be happy with. Casey did a outstanding job on working with me a great finance package .Franco Perrone was also great to work with. All three were courteous and polite to work with.

July 13, 2016

We're so glad to have been able to assist in your search for a new Ford F-150 truck! It's not too surprising the F-150 constantly ranks at top of its class since packed full of features! Thanks for putting your trust in our team and keep in mind that your first oil change and tire rotations are on us.

Mike
7/11/2016

"Good experiance Chris Burnette is an exemplary sales agent ,"

Just purchased a Ford Explorer from Richmond Ford With today’s internet options pretty much all dealerships are courteous and prompt The sale rep assigned to me was Chris Burnette - he was professional, knowledgeable and easy to deal with After purchasing the vehicle three month ago Chris responded to an issue quickly and corrected my concern – Exemplary

July 11, 2016

Mike, we appreciate your feedback on your visit to our dealership. We're glad to read that Chris was able to assist and we are always here should anything else come up. Thanks for your review and enjoy your new Ford Explorer!

Jack Jackson
7/09/2016

"Outstanding experience"

This was by far the easiest car purchase I have ever made. The entire staff was outstanding from the beginning to the end of the process. If your in the market for a vehicle Richmond Ford is the place to go.

July 09, 2016

We're glad to have been able to assist in your search for a new vehicle, Jack! Thanks for your kind words about our staff and we'll be sure to share your feedback. Hope to see you back for a New Owners Seminar in the future!

Dennis Stickley
7/08/2016

"Awesome Dealer "

Easiest new vehicle purchase I have ever made everyone treated me with respect and got me the deal I was looking for to include price financing and payment. A special thanks to Mike Serpico, Austin and Sof for making sure this happened. Would recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. Thanks Again Loving the new Truck.

July 08, 2016

Dennis, thanks for your visit and congratulations on your new truck! We place a high value on customer feedback and we're so pleased to read about your experience. Be sure to check out one of our New Owners Seminars if you'd like to learn more about your new truck!

Reviews of Sofiane Yahiaoui