Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar
sabrnam
2/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We found this to be the easiest experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Stress free car buying. I would buy from this dealership again.

the1colin
2/27/2015

"This is where you want to do business."

I have never bought a car from a dealership before as I have always owned used cars that I paid outright at the time of sale. My latest ride was a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra Station Wagon I have been driving for eight years. I have known Travis Woods for over 15 years, and when I found out recently that he was working at a car dealership, I knew he was the man I wanted to do business with. I was so right to choose Richmond Ford. I told Travis what I wanted in a payment, mileage, style and features. the very first car that he mentioned was a 2009 Lincoln MKS. I hadn't seen the car so I waived it off and we ended up going outside to look at a Ford Fusion. That's when I saw the Lincoln. My first response was "What is that?." Travis told me that was the exact car he had mentioned when we were inside. I took a test drive, and I was in love. Everything about this beautiful machine is amazing. From voice activated controls to heated and air conditioned seats, it is a car made for comfort and class. I am a bartender, so proof of income was a little tricky due to tips being a large part of my living. I had a good credit score, but only one non-revolving account, so I knew I would be looked at as a first time buyer. Travis and the crew came through with flying colors. They found a bank that was perfect for me and a interest rate that though it was a little high, enabled me to walk off the lot with the car I wanted. Travis and his finance manager even explained to me how I could use the loan to build credit, and then refinance once I had a proved revolving account. I can not say enough good things about the people at this dealership. Everyone I saw smiled, greeted me and continually offered food, drink and made sure that I didn't need anything. People I didn't even know were congratulating me on my car as I waited for the finishing touches to be put on the deal. This is where you want to do business. I never once felt pressure or that I was being "sold" something. I wanted Travis and Ford to make good on the deal and we all walked away feeling good about the transaction. Go to Richmond Ford, ask for Travis, and you will experience business that is done with integrity and passion for a good product and amazing service. Thank You so much Travis. You are a good friend and what every car salesman should model themselves after.

mauricerl
2/25/2015

"salesman review"

My wife and I bought a 2014 F150 and our sales man was great; he was not pushy, he was down to earth and very professional. We enjoyed working with him, Great Job Travis Woods!!!!! Ross M.

GregST
2/24/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

I just bought a 2014 Focus ST. Courtney found one with exactly the options I was looking for. Jake was fantastic to work with. He took care of everything and made it a great experience. Sof was able to set up exactly the kind of financing I wanted. Highly recommended!

February 25, 2015

Hello Greg! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're very glad you had a great experience with us, and that our team was able to get you what you needed! Congrats on your new 2014 Ford Focus ST! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

cem7wuva
2/21/2015

"The team to see!"

We could not have asked for a better experience! I took my daughter to purchase her first car. Travis, the salesman, had the best engaging customer service skills I have ever experienced. I really think he missed his calling and should be a customer service coach conducting seminars! We then worked with Jose to crunch some numbers for the deal. He was very kind, and kept the exceptional customer service going. Lastly, the finance guy, Sof- was personable and very knowledgeable and helpful while explaining different terms and options. So, if you are in the market for a car - go see this team of professionals!

February 25, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're happy you had such a great experience with us! Our team is awesome, and we're glad they were able to get you everything you and your daughter needed! We hope she's enjoying her new car! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Ryan B

"A welcome experience"

This was one of the easier car purchases I’ve made in awhile. Travis and Austin were terrific to work with. They were fair, honest and reasonable and most importantly, realized that I had done plenty of homework on my purchase and wasn’t interested in back and forth negotiation games. Deep into the sale we encountered a potential issue with certifications and Travis, Austin and the Richmond Ford team made certain they stood behind my terms which were critical to the sale. I will definitely recommend Travis Woods, Austin Dombrowski and Richmond Ford to my friends and family looking to make a purchase.

February 25, 2015

Hello Ryan! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had an awesome experience with us. Travis and Austin are great and we're happy they were able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Dan C

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Great overall buying experience! Travis Woods was an awesome salesman who helped me find the truck I was looking for and I never felt pressured throughout the entire process. Very easy to work with, knowledgeable, and a great attitude, which the same can also be said of the other staff members I came across as well! Would definitely recommend Richmond Ford Lincoln to friends and family.

February 25, 2015

Hello Dan! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is awesome and we're happy he was able to help you with everything! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

SMDUNN6288

"AMAZING EXPERIENCE"

Travis Wood was our salesman. I could not be more pleased with the experience we had there. He really took into consideration all of our wants and put them into something that we could afford. He definitely put us at ease and made us so much more comfortable than we were when we first arrived. He is an excellent salesman and very personable. He put himself in our position and brought us to a point where we left with a truck that day, which we had no intention of. The truck is amazing. It definitely has everything we wanted, and our experience there could not have been better. I'm going to recommend Travis to anyone I know who is looking to get a vehicle. Robert and Sabrina Dunn

February 25, 2015

Hello Robert and Sabrina! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had such a great experience with us! We're happy Travis was able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Cheryl M
2/10/2015

"Cheryl M Travis Woods is awesome "

Cheryl M. Cheryl M. I went to Richmond Ford to do another test drive of a 2015 Ford Escape. I was still shopping around and hadnt decided what I really wanted to buy, hadnt even decided if I wanted a Ford and wasnt planning on actually buying anything that day. I asked for Travis Woods because he had recently sold my niece and her husband a new Ford Escape and a used Ford Truck and they really liked him, felt like he gave them a great deal and he even worked up a great trade in offer for their old Baha. Travis Woods was awesome and really wanted to make me happy that day and I left that night the proud owner of a 2015 Ford Escape Titanium and I absolutely LOVE IT and Travis! He was everything I wanted and needed in a sales person and really went above and beyond to make me happy and make the sale. He is the best and if you are in the market go see Travis, he will make it happen! We still keep in contact and he is always friendly and professional and answers my many questions.

February 25, 2015

Hello Cheryl! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad Travis was able to help you get a new Ford Escape! He's great and truly cares about his customers! We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

squirrel
2/09/2015

"Travis Woods is the Best!"

I was window shopping in hopes of making a purchase at a later date, but Mr Travis Woods was exceptional, professional and caring. I drove away that day in my dream car. It was a great experience with an awesome person. Travis is the best!

February 25, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is awesome and truly cares about his customers. We're happy he was able to get your dream car! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Reviews of Travis Woods