Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Richmond Ford... Driven By You!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Oil Change Rewards
Player
9/28/2016

"My saleman"

My saleman was James Johnson and I would like to thank him for all he did. All the men there helped to make it possible for me to have the car I wanted.

September 28, 2016

It's our goal to help every customer locate a vehicle that fits their needs and we're glad that was accomplished with your visit. We will be sure to let James know about your review. Thanks for the feedback and hope to see you back in the future!

lincguy
9/27/2016

"Happy Lincoln MKX Qwner"

Chuck Hayes is a super employee to keep. His service was professional and attentive. He made the purchase process so easy. Chuck is such a nice and polite person.

September 28, 2016

Thanks for your review and congratulations on the Lincoln MKX! Charles is a valuable member of our team and we will be sure to forward your kind words. Let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Jheinzen
9/27/2016

"Easy to work with & personable staff"

I filled out an online form for information and was greeted by a prompt call from Kayla -- she was courteous and asked great questions about what I was looking for. Once I got in, the showroom was clean and had staff that was ready to greet me. The receptionist called Chucky Hayes over and we went through a series of questions about what I was looking for. He wasn't pushy at all, was very knowledgeable, and had a great personality.

Kayla (great personality and very helpful)

September 28, 2016

Thanks for visiting our dealership and providing feedback. We know that no customer enjoys being pushed into a decision and that's never an experience you'll have at Richmond Ford. Please let us know if we can further assist in any way.

Sirprotie
9/26/2016

"Friendly and smooth "

Easy and friendly experience. Love the new (used) Porsche. The test drive was enjoyable. The trade in offer was fair. The sale price was fair. Overall an easy car buying experience.

September 26, 2016

Thanks for the feedback on your recent visit to our dealership. We're glad you found the experience easy and hassle free. Enjoy the Porsche!

saifalzaabi
9/24/2016

"Happy Mustang Owner"

They were very professional and organized. I purchased a brand new mustang in less than 2 hours. They made a few calls after the purchase to check if i needed any help with the car. Very friendly and welcoming.

September 24, 2016

Congratulations on your new Mustang and thanks for your kind words. Our team does their best to make sure the customer comes first and we're glad your experience reflects that. If you feel like coming back for another visit, a New Owners Seminar would be a great opportunity!

17expedition
9/22/2016

"Professional and attentive service"

My wife and I found the vehicle on line, confirmed it was still on the lot and drove four hours to see the vehicle. When I arrived I met Charles, he was very accommodating answered all my questions and made the purchase process understandable and easy. All of the employees I spoke with were very professional and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend this dealership to anyone and would drive the eight hour round trip for my next vehicle purchase.

Rochelle Edwards, Chris Williams

September 22, 2016

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave feedback. We certainly appreciate you and your wife making the lengthy trip to visit our dealership. Welcome to the Richmond Ford family and be sure to let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Brian P
9/15/2016

"Easy purchase used "

My wife and I went to look at an advertised used car and went home with it same day. Stress free "haggle" over purchase price, no gaming us. We were very pleased with the whole process.

Rochelle Edwards

September 16, 2016

Brian, we appreciate the feedback on your recent visit to our dealership. Our team knows that customers don't want to haggle over price and that's never a sales tactic we would use. Thanks for your review!

Bryce A.
9/13/2016

"2nd Car Purchase in 9 months"

This is the 2nd car we have purchased from Richmond Ford in the past 9 months We did our research and made an offer via text with the General Sales Manager. One text and a phone caller later we agreed on a price. All I had to do the next day was go in and sign the paperwork for our new Ford Focus for my daughter in college. Very easy purchase, really impressed with Richmond Ford.

September 14, 2016

We appreciate your repeat business, Bryce, and we're so glad we could assist. The Ford Focus is a fun yet safe vehicle to drive and we know your daughter will enjoy it. Hope to see you back for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

SHERMAN WILLIAMS
9/11/2016

"Superior service!"

I obtained a repair to the attachment point for the Torsion Bar on the trunk of my Toyota Avalon. The bar is what allows the trunk to raise and stay raised. The bar snapped a few weeks ago and my Toyota dealership stated that the repair had to be done by a Body Shop. Given that I had this same car repaired for an auto accident in 2012 by Richmond Collision Center (Ford), I went back to them. They did an excellent job on the repair in 2012. Therefore, I went back to them for this matter. This shop is one of the Preferred Body shops for my Auto Insurance Company. Given that I have several years of experience as an Auto Insurance Adjuster (to include writing repair estimates) and many dealings with Body Shops, I recognize quality where it exists. I received a warm welcome when I went in to schedule the estimate. My estimate was performed by Thomas Albanese, Jr. He was professional, courteous and friendly throughout the process. I asked if they offered a Military Veteran's Discount. He promised to look into it. The repair was done on time and I received a substantial discount along with first-rate service. I really appreciated them cleaning the car before returning it to me. I keep my care in excellent condition, and was very well pleased with the spotless condition in which they returned my car. Additionally, they offered a substantial discount on the service. I'm writing this review because I do not take superior service for granted. I have walked out of many businesses for their lack of professional service. I highly recommend Richmond Collision Center for any auto body repairs. I would not hesitate to use them in the future!

September 11, 2016

Sherman, thank you for your service to this country and for your business. We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave such thoughtful feedback. Our team looks forward to seeing you back in the future!

tuxy123
9/09/2016

"Appreciated my experience with the guys at Richmond Ford"

After speaking with Franco Perrone by phone and agreeing to a price for a used vehicle I made the two and half hour drive to Richmond to see and drive the car. I was initially disappointed as the vehicle was showing the wear of likely having been on a number of test drives during the two months it was at the dealership. Additionally, the tires were worn causing the car to drive a bit bumpy and noisy. Tony Taylor and Craig ? worked with me to address all my concerns even agreeing that the final sale was contingent on my complete satisfaction with the way the car was detailed and how it road after the tires being addressed. The car was beautiful when delivered and drove much better than on my initial test drive. My 17 year old daughter was thrilled and I am grateful that the guys helped make sure that her first "new" car was in great shape for her. Thank you.

September 09, 2016

We're so glad to have been able to assist in matching your daughter with her first vehicle! Thanks so much for making the drive to our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back in the future!

Reviews of Charles Hayes