Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
MayFamily
2/06/2016

"2016 Ford Edge"

After weeks of research and countless test drives my pregnant fiancé and I came to the conclusion we wanted to see the new Ford Edge. Upon beginning our official hunt we realized only 1 dealer in town actually had the 2016 on the lot, and most other dealers weren't even aware they released the new model. This fact led us to Richmond Ford Lincoln. We started with a simple test drive, and decided to discuss numbers before having to cut our visit short. Jason and Austin kept in contact with me throughout the week, and kept me informed of incoming cars. Thanks to this, they were able to arrange for our ideal car to be delivered and we were able to see it this weekend with the help of CJ and Franco. The team was able to provide an amazing trade price for our jeep, and get us into our ideal car! The whole process was great, and would recommend them to everyone.

watkintl
2/05/2016

"2012 F150 Platinum"

Sales and management ensured truck presentation and deliver was spot on. Guest services preached the products instead of investing time in patient satisfaction. Maintenance records were inaccurate at delivery.

Oily guy
2/05/2016

"Best new car buying process I've ever experienced."

Richmond Ford Lincoln staff are very nice and thorough. If they don't know the answer, they'll find it out. Justin Lynch was a great sales person to work with.

Linda Summers

Harrys16
1/31/2016

"always awesome at richmond ford great people great service "

cant say enough about people ,they provided all info needed, to we always get a great deal at richmond ford, always great service too !!! we will always purchase at richmond lincoln.

January 31, 2016

Thanks so much for the stellar review! We strive to provide excellent service and we're thrilled that you were pleased. Hope to see you back in the future!

Hspencer
1/29/2016

"Always Place Guest First!!"

Casey and Chris made me feel like family ..I walked in in doubt ,but they made my experience stress free ..I felt they went that extra mile to wow me as a customer ...Nice job and thanks for protecting my best interest ..??????..I'm pleased to be apart of your winning family ...Helen M Spencer...GO FORD RICHMOND !!

January 29, 2016

Helen, thank you for leaving feedback on your experience with us. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Hope to see you back in the future!

TP
1/26/2016

"Great Experience "

In my opinion, buying a new car can sometimes not be an enjoyable experience. However, with Richmond Ford Lincoln, they did everything in their power to make it great. The staff are amazing!! I would definitely recommend them.

There were other employees we worked with, however I do not remember their names.

January 27, 2016

Thanks so much for leaving feedback about your experience with Richmond Ford Lincoln. We know that some people have a negative perception of the car buying experience and that's something we are certainly looking to change. Be sure to let us know if we can further assist in any way.

Paccioli
1/22/2016

"Phil made my day - again!"

Phil Noel has been a Godsend to my family. A little over a year ago, he "went far beyond the call of duty" and got me an excellent deal on a great car to replace my totaled Taurus (someone ran a red light & caught me broadside.) Three days ago, my son's car was damaged avoiding an accident on 64. My son needs a car for his work, so we had to move fast to solve the problem. I looked at Richmond Ford first, since they've treated us well over the years. At first, it looked like financing might not be available for him, but Austin, the general Sales Manager reached out to us and said he wanted to work with us. I said great, can we work with Phil? Phil, Austin and the Finance manager managed to get my first-time-car-buyer son an affordable deal with a low interest rate on an excellent used Fusion (it's a REALLY nice car!) We wrapped up the deal this AM as the snow began to fall - everyone expedited the process so we could get out of there and get home safely before the worst of the storm hit. Throughout the whole process, Phil was the point man, handling everything smoothly & efficiently. He's not allowed to retire, because I don't want to buy a car from anyone else! God bless Phil, Austin, & all the great folks at Richmond Ford!

I forgot the name of the Finance guy who put the deal together - sorry!

January 22, 2016

Sorry to hear about the damage to your son's car, however, it's fortunate that he was not harmed in the accident. The Ford Fusion is stylish, filled with features, provides great mileage - we're sure your son will enjoy it. If there's anything we can do to assist in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us back!

FordNewFan
1/22/2016

"Stellar Service! "

The best auto shopping experience by far! I was a little skeptical about switching from BMW to Ford. Working with the RVA Ford Lincoln team made me feel i was making the right choice! Thank you!

January 22, 2016

Congratulations on making the switch to Ford - we know you'll be pleased with your decision. And, we certainly appreciate your kind words about your experience with our dealership. Please let us know if we can assist in any way.

dotjim1967
1/21/2016

"My best car buying experience ever!"

Richmond Ford Lincoln is now the ONLY place I will go for anything to do with my car. I was dreading a car-buying experience because of the concerns I had about getting financed. Chris was absolutely amazing! He listened to what I wanted and found the perfect car for me. He was re-assuring when it came to the credit application. He and Austin worked diligently to get me to a number I was comfortable with, and NEVER made me feel pressured to make a decision I wasn't sure of. Linda did an excellent job of introducing me to the world of being a new car owner. And Casey was my hero! She worked harder for me than anyone ever has. She was not going to stop her quest to get me a better rate until she was absolutely positive it was the absolute best it could be. She blew me out of the water with how hard she worked for me. I love my new car and I love the service I received from everyone at Richmond Ford Lincoln. I WILL be back. And everyone I know will be encouraged to go there too.

January 22, 2016

Thank you for leaving such a detailed review on your experience with us. We're so pleased that we could help you find the perfect vehicle. We certainly appreciate your recommendation and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Tina chillicothe
1/18/2016

"True to their word"

Richmond Lincoln Ford has some of the nicest employees. Austin was honest and very efficient. I will definitely buy in the future! Thanks for making my experience great!

Kathy was awesome too!

January 19, 2016

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback about your experience, Tina. Customer service is important to us and we're glad you had such a pleasant visit to Richmond Ford Lincoln. We look forward to seeing you back in the future.

Reviews of Austin Dombrowski