Richmond Ford Lincoln

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Call
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar
LarryOne
12/19/2014

"Good Listener - Outstanding Salesman"

I'm sure Travis was not overly excited about being asked to wait on me by Austin Dombrowski, his Sales Manager. Previously, I had met with Austin and we discussed the vehicle I had been looking at - deciding that the particular vehicle wasn't for me. As I got up to leave the dealership I asked Austin if he still had a specific Lincoln MKX in inventory. Austin, excused himself and returned with Travis who he had asked to show me the MKX. Travis proved himself to be the consummate salesman. He located the vehicle, drove it to a covered area as it was raining, and proceeded to show the vehicle in a well thought out walk-around, Travis then proceeded to explain all details of operation as I sat in the drivers seat taking it all in. All this, rather seamlessly, ( and timely as well). We then took a test drive and the rest as they say "is history". Travis exhibited the same skills as we proceeded to close the deal. Kudos to Travis for a job well done. He earned my business!

Linda - Customer Services

PeterJ2706
12/19/2014

"Worked very hard to please"

I was looking for a Lincoln not available locally. Working together we located a matching vehicle, and Travis Woods and Austin Dombrowski, got the exact vehicle I wanted, and quickly negotiated a competitive price. Travis was always working to be sure I was getting the exact vehicle I was looking for, and to ensure everything was moving smoothly. I drove my new Lincoln away within days, happy I decided to deal with Richmond Lincoln. Excellent staff, friendly, helpful and no pressure. A very good experience. I'll be back... By the way, the Lincoln is an outstanding looker and performer in every way!

Avik Roy
12/18/2014

"Great experience during buying my car"

I spoke to Travis Woods while buying my Toyota Camry from Richmond Ford Lincoln dealership. Travis helped me in all ways possible by providing as much information as possible and also by providing the different options to make the whole process comfortable for me. He also took care of the certain reservations I had and ensured that the car was provided in perfect condition. I truly recommend Travis to all my friends for their any future purchases and look forward to continue the current relationship. Thanks Travis :) Regards Avik Roy

N2forensics
12/15/2014

"OUTSTANDING in every way!"

I was treated with the utmost courtesy! The entire team is professional and friendly. They kept me informed daily. Most companies strive to provide quality service, many achieve that goal, but only a few exceed the customer's expectations. Please extend my deepest appreciation to the entire team (but especially to Jimmy) for not only exceeding my expectations regarding the GREAT repair job, but also through their fabulous smiles, communication and professionalism!

BrisMom429
12/12/2014

"BEST dealership in Richmond, thank you Jake Killebrew"

I spoke to Jake Killebrew over the internet and my fiance went into the dealership to get everything in the works since I was working. Jake is fantastic! All these guys here are AMAZING! They helped pick out the perfect car and gave me the best rate considering my circumstances. I was in and out of there in about an hour. I would recommend Richmond Ford Lincoln to any one who is in the want or need of a new vehicle. If I could give 10 stars, I would. I can't thank them enough for working so hard to get me in a dependable, reliable and perfect car for me. Thanks Richmond Ford!

December 12, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy you had a great experience with us and that our team was able to help you with everything! They're awesome and truly care about their customers! We hope to see you again soon! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Al Sirica
12/03/2014

"Replacement of damaged driver door side mirror on Ford "

The Collision Center did a fantastic job in quickly replacing my damaged driver door side mirror. Kudos to Jay Carroll, Cris Jones, and Regina. These people were highly accommodating, very friendly and courteous, and competent. it was a pleasure doing business with them.

December 11, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We truly appreciate it. We're so glad we were able to get your mirror fixed, and that our team was able to help you with it all! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

TLKING70
11/26/2014

"Phil Noel"

Purchasing my 2nd car from Richmond Ford was just as easy as my first. I credit PHIL NOEL for this. Phil ensured I was 100% satisfied with my purchase. Phil took a personal interest in assisting me with purchasing the perfect car for my college student. My confidence continues to be in Phil Noel. Sof ensured the end result was just as pleasing. Thanks for all of you diligent work, personal care, and honesty.................

Sof

November 26, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford to purchase a second vehicle. We are so glad you've had great experiences with us! Phil is awesome and a great asset to our team. Congrats on the new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

amanda.franz.77
11/25/2014

"Travis Woods"

This was by far my greatest car buying experience! Travis worked diligently to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the end product. I'm so loving my Ford Escape and can't thank the Ford Team enough for making this possible! I highly recommend this dealership a long with Travis Woods... You won't be disappointed!

November 26, 2014

Hello Amanda! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had a great experience with us and that Travis was able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on your new Ford Escape! We're so happy you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Angelique Hill
11/24/2014

"Best Dealer I've Ever Dealt With!!!! "

Phil is a wonderful Salesman, you can really tell he loves what he does. He has helped me put tremendously and i cannot think him enough. There is no problem he cant help get through to get you into the car you want. He gave me great advice to fix my credit and kept me informed with everything going on. The staff here is very friendly and make you feel at home. I recommend this dealership to everyone. If you do go ask for Phil!!!

November 26, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy you had a positive experience with us. Phil is awesome and truly cares about his customers! We're glad he was able to help you with everything. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

mrsespo
11/24/2014

"Great Experience!"

This was by far my greatest car buying experience, yet! Joe Vega was the best salesman I have ever dealt with and he really made the experience awesome!

Joe Vega

November 26, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy you had a great experience with us! Congrats on your new vehicle! We hope you're enjoying it. Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Reviews of Travis Woods