Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
iwilldare
3/25/2015

"treated like a king"

JT Gold treated me like a king. He and the staff at Richmond Ford Lincoln secured the exact car I wanted. While doing so, JT kept me constantly updated. In all communications, personal and written, JT was the epitome of a professional, courteous, and thorough representative of Richmond Ford Lincoln and Ford Motor Company. Without reservation, I would recommend my family and friends to visit JT Gold and Richmond Ford Lincoln before considering any other brand or dealership. Honestly, I cannot say enough good things about my experience. There was not one moment when I felt like I was not JT Gold's main concern; right down to making sure I had water if I was thirsty. I was treated like a king during this entire experience. Everything I've stated about JT Gold extends to Austin Dombrowski, as well. At the risk of repeating myself, I cannot say enough good things about my experience with these two individuals and all I encountered at Richmond Ford Lincoln.

March 27, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us! Our team is awesome and they truly care about their customers. Congrats on the new vehicle! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

evan110587
3/24/2015

"Friendly and willing to work with you"

I came in looking for a new ford fiesta. I had a trade but was unsure what my options were. JT was the dealer who assisted me and he was extremely helpful and even had them drive the exact car I wanted back to the dealership from a car show so that I could have the one I really wanted. Over all I give this place five stars and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

March 27, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad to hear that you had a great experience and that our team was able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on the new Ford Fiesta! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Lynda
3/18/2015

"5 stars all the way"

Forgot the stars ! Please forgive the oversite on the 1st review. 5 stars all the way. This is where you want to do business without a doubt.

March 18, 2015

Hello Lynda! Thank you so much for the great review! We appreciate it. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

sabrnam
2/28/2015

"Best Car Buying Experience Ever!"

We found this to be the easiest experience we have ever had when purchasing a vehicle. Stress free car buying. I would buy from this dealership again.

March 09, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had a great experience with us! Congrats on your new vehicle, and we hope to see you again soon! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

the1colin
2/27/2015

"This is where you want to do business."

I have never bought a car from a dealership before as I have always owned used cars that I paid outright at the time of sale. My latest ride was a 1994 Oldsmobile Cutlass Sierra Station Wagon I have been driving for eight years. I have known Travis Woods for over 15 years, and when I found out recently that he was working at a car dealership, I knew he was the man I wanted to do business with. I was so right to choose Richmond Ford. I told Travis what I wanted in a payment, mileage, style and features. the very first car that he mentioned was a 2009 Lincoln MKS. I hadn't seen the car so I waived it off and we ended up going outside to look at a Ford Fusion. That's when I saw the Lincoln. My first response was "What is that?." Travis told me that was the exact car he had mentioned when we were inside. I took a test drive, and I was in love. Everything about this beautiful machine is amazing. From voice activated controls to heated and air conditioned seats, it is a car made for comfort and class. I am a bartender, so proof of income was a little tricky due to tips being a large part of my living. I had a good credit score, but only one non-revolving account, so I knew I would be looked at as a first time buyer. Travis and the crew came through with flying colors. They found a bank that was perfect for me and a interest rate that though it was a little high, enabled me to walk off the lot with the car I wanted. Travis and his finance manager even explained to me how I could use the loan to build credit, and then refinance once I had a proved revolving account. I can not say enough good things about the people at this dealership. Everyone I saw smiled, greeted me and continually offered food, drink and made sure that I didn't need anything. People I didn't even know were congratulating me on my car as I waited for the finishing touches to be put on the deal. This is where you want to do business. I never once felt pressure or that I was being "sold" something. I wanted Travis and Ford to make good on the deal and we all walked away feeling good about the transaction. Go to Richmond Ford, ask for Travis, and you will experience business that is done with integrity and passion for a good product and amazing service. Thank You so much Travis. You are a good friend and what every car salesman should model themselves after.

March 09, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We can't thank you enough for all of the kind words. We're so happy that Travis and the team was able to get you everything that you needed and get you in a new car! Congrats! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

mauricerl
2/25/2015

"salesman review"

My wife and I bought a 2014 F150 and our sales man was great; he was not pushy, he was down to earth and very professional. We enjoyed working with him, Great Job Travis Woods!!!!! Ross M.

March 09, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. Travis is awesome and we're glad he was able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on the new F-150! We hope you're enjoying it. Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

GregST
2/24/2015

"Great place to buy a car"

I just bought a 2014 Focus ST. Courtney found one with exactly the options I was looking for. Jake was fantastic to work with. He took care of everything and made it a great experience. Sof was able to set up exactly the kind of financing I wanted. Highly recommended!

February 25, 2015

Hello Greg! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're very glad you had a great experience with us, and that our team was able to get you what you needed! Congrats on your new 2014 Ford Focus ST! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

cem7wuva
2/21/2015

"The team to see!"

We could not have asked for a better experience! I took my daughter to purchase her first car. Travis, the salesman, had the best engaging customer service skills I have ever experienced. I really think he missed his calling and should be a customer service coach conducting seminars! We then worked with Jose to crunch some numbers for the deal. He was very kind, and kept the exceptional customer service going. Lastly, the finance guy, Sof- was personable and very knowledgeable and helpful while explaining different terms and options. So, if you are in the market for a car - go see this team of professionals!

February 25, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're happy you had such a great experience with us! Our team is awesome, and we're glad they were able to get you everything you and your daughter needed! We hope she's enjoying her new car! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Ryan B
2/13/2015

"A welcome experience"

This was one of the easier car purchases I’ve made in awhile. Travis and Austin were terrific to work with. They were fair, honest and reasonable and most importantly, realized that I had done plenty of homework on my purchase and wasn’t interested in back and forth negotiation games. Deep into the sale we encountered a potential issue with certifications and Travis, Austin and the Richmond Ford team made certain they stood behind my terms which were critical to the sale. I will definitely recommend Travis Woods, Austin Dombrowski and Richmond Ford to my friends and family looking to make a purchase.

February 25, 2015

Hello Ryan! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had an awesome experience with us. Travis and Austin are great and we're happy they were able to get you everything you needed! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Dan C
2/13/2015

"Awesome Customer Service!"

Great overall buying experience! Travis Woods was an awesome salesman who helped me find the truck I was looking for and I never felt pressured throughout the entire process. Very easy to work with, knowledgeable, and a great attitude, which the same can also be said of the other staff members I came across as well! Would definitely recommend Richmond Ford Lincoln to friends and family.

February 25, 2015

Hello Dan! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is awesome and we're happy he was able to help you with everything! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Reviews of Travis Woods