Richmond Ford Lincoln

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Call
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar
Pmonster2613
1/23/2015

"New Car and Fantastic Dealership"

Absolutely the BEST dealership around!!! By far the friendliest and most helpful staff we've ever dealt with. Christopher and Jose did an amazing job working with us to get to a price we were comfortable with. Absolute professionals! They both, along with others, went above and beyond by staying after the dealership closed to finish up our deal. And they were friendly and helpful the entire time. Could not have asked or hoped for a better experience and and better deal than what we got. Thanks!

Christopher

squirrel
1/18/2015

"Travis Woods is the Best!"

I was window shopping in hopes of making a purchase at a later date, but Mr. Travis Woods was exceptional, professional and caring. I drove away that day in my dream car. It was a great experience with an awesome person. Travis is the best!

January 22, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad Travis was able to help you get your dream car. That's awesome! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Thomas
1/17/2015

"My wife loves her Christmas present"

I gave Travis the exact specifications of the vehicle that I wanted (color, features, etc) that I wanted. He did not try to sell me another vehicle with other features that I did not request. Other dealerships were trying to talk me in to selecting a different color or a vehicle that has more features than I wanted. I travelled 3 1/2 hours to pick up the vehicle. The vehicle had been moved from their other dealership and was waiting there for me. The pricing on the website did not have any hidden costs, unlike one of the other Richmond dealerships had. My overall shopping experience with the dealership has been excellent. They have contacted me several times after I have taken the vehicle home.

January 22, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is great and we're happy he was able to get you the exact car you wanted. We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

cjgeiger88
1/14/2015

"Lease turn in"

I came in to look at a new Edge since my lease was expiring in March, but after talking with Travis I found out I could get a new lease early! Travis was extremely helpful and drove me out to another dealership to pick up my perfect Edge. He talked me through the entire lease-end process and made the transition seamless. He even helped me get the perfect payment I was looking to get. I would highly recommend Richmond Ford and Travis to anyone looking for a new vehicle. I love my new Edge!

January 22, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad Travis was able to help you and get you your new Ford Edge! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Live
1/13/2015

"Thank you Travis!"

I have had many years of experience buying cars and I have to say that my experience with Travis was the best. He is very professional caring and makes the entire experience a pleasure. Thank you Travis! You are awesome!

January 14, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us. We're very glad Travis was able to help you with everything! He's awesome! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

HONEYSUCKLE
1/12/2015

"Honored To Be a Part of The Richmond Ford Family"

From initial Internet contact through final delivery stage, this is a class organization. Jack is an inspiration. Expectations were exceeded well beyond belief. Through this experience, I finally feel like a grown man. I drove off in the vehicle I truly wanted. THAT is a first for me. What a present to kick off my 52nd birthday in two days. Thank you Mr. Jack Conner and team Richmond Ford.

Linda or Lisa (not sure), Gregory

January 14, 2015

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're glad you had a great experience with us. We're happy that Jack was able to help you with everything! He's a great asset to our team. Congrats on your new vehicle and Happy Belated Birthday! Keep us posted on how your new vehicle is doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Dave
1/09/2015

"Great Car Buying Experience"

J.T. and Austin were great to work with. Very knowledgable, professional, and no pressure. We were in and out in less then 2 hours with a great price on our new F150. Couldn't be happier.

January 14, 2015

Hello Dave! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us. J.T. and Austin are awesome and a great asset to our team. We're happy they were able to get you everything you needed. Congrats on your new F-150! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Kgseamst
1/09/2015

"Thanks Phil"

Phil is one of the best and very easy going. No pressure, very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable. Thank you Phil for taking the time and finding me a great Ford Edge!

January 14, 2015

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with Phil! He's a great asset to our team. Congrats on your Ford Edge! We hope you're enjoying it. Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Debbie
1/07/2015

"Very Pleased!"

I am very pleased with my recent purchase at Richmond Ford Lincoln. I was treated with courtesy and professionalism by all the staff. Our salesman, Travis, was very friendly and knowledgeable about my purchase. I would definitely purchase from Richmond Ford in the future. The internet website was very user friendly, and I was contacted by internet sales immediately.

I do not know the names of the finance manager or sales, but they were also very helpful and courteous.

January 14, 2015

Hello Debbie! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us! Our team is awesome and we're glad they were able to get you everything you needed. Congrats on your new purchase! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Goody44
1/06/2015

"Awesome."

From the first phone call to set up a test drive, through the whole process, Travis explained everything and walked us through to the end, Even keeping the kids occupied so we could finish the Finance paperwork, I would highly recommend Richmond Ford again and go see Travis Woods.

January 14, 2015

Hello! Thanks so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us! Travis is awesome and truly cares about his customers. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-552

Reviews of Travis Woods