Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
Wr3stle
7/29/2015

"New Ford pickup"

This is a very good dealership. The salesman was very knowledgeable and willing to work for your business. I took my time when purchasing my truck and he never pushed to hard. I went to every for dealership in the Richmond area and these guys are the best.

emilyk
7/28/2015

"Bought a 2008 vehicle in great condition "

The employees that worked with me were incredibly caring and persistent. They worked hard to meet in the middle with me for a great deal! Jose was extremely helpful with finding me the best insurance and Nikki was very understanding and friendly throughout the process of my purchase.

cameron
7/28/2015

"wonderfu experiance. love my 5.0."

wonderful experience. love my 5.0 nikki was very helpful. car was exactly what i was looking for and i think that i received an excellent deal. thank you.

Michaelm77
7/27/2015

"The bomb "

Nikki was the best she got me an amazing deal on my new car and helped me also save a lot on insurance she is the best sales person I have ever talked too

heath1015
7/27/2015

"Great People to Deal With!!!"

Wayne was really great to work with and so was the whole sales team. Great Experience and I would highly recommend them to anyone! Thanks Again

4wDobbs
7/22/2015

"Great Sales Person"

Was just kicking the tires but Nikki got me a price on 2015 F-150 I could not refuse. It was 98 degrees outside and she went all over the lot and test drove several trucks with me and did not break a sweat. I'm a tough sell but she did it.

tibbettsma
7/20/2015

"great people, service and vehicle"

Chris was really great to work with. He was knowledgable and friendly and made the process quick and easy. He also was a big help at finding the right car for us. This is our second ford from this dealership - we really wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Go to Chris for all your vehicle needs he is awesome

Evelyn 13

"Very good--very professional"

My call to the dealership was handled by Evelyn, very pleasant and helpful. She referred us to Nikki Shipley upon arrival, who was most pleasant and willing to help and answer all questions. She was very knowledgeable of the vehicle we were interested in purchasing and put forth every effort to make sure we were satisfied. We were quite surprised to see the sales force transferring license plates. Nikki did it with a smile and even took our picture with the new vehicle before we left. We were very impressed with Nikki's hospitality and we will surely refer her to our friends and relatives. Casey was really nice and easy to communicate with, concerning all the financing questions. Our experience with all the staff was most pleasant and we look forward to the same relationship with the service dept. Evelyn & John Drake N. Prince George, Va.

Mark Snider--quite entertaining

Jorgem

"Easy and fast"

I went to Richmond Ford Lincoln looking for a new car to lease. Cody was helpful, straight forward, and took great care of us. Sofiane made the financing process super easy and very quick. The staff at this dealership is definitely who you want to deal with when working on such a large purchase.

tmcneel4

"Hands down Awesome"

Real awesome experience. Super smooth. Quick and easy. Would recommend to all my friends and family. Really excited to be apart of the Richmond ford family

Reviews of Nikki Shipley