Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar
VSKelly
6/27/2015

"A breathe of fresh air compared to other dealer experiences."

Richmond Ford Lincoln went above and beyond to get me in a car. From test drives, to taking it home to see if it fit my families needs, to getting into a comfortable price that worked for both me and the dealership, they really bent over backwards compared to the 4 other dealerships I visited. I felt like a priority and not like a number. They used no pressure gimmicks once I went in to talk numbers. No scare tactics that interest in the vehicle had increased. Just politeness and respect from beginning to end. I believe we will be customers for life!

ayoung
6/24/2015

"Quick, Helpful & Willing to Work with You!"

My husband and I just purchased a car from Richmond Ford Lincoln and it was a great experience! One of our main motives for purchasing a new car was to try and lower our overall monthly payments of the extravagant purchase my husband had made when he was still single... He looked at cars that afternoon and took me back there in the evening to test drive and learn more. We put our foot down about what we were going to need in order to walk out of there with a car and they worked with us to adjust things and make it happen. They were able to not only offer us a great deal on the car, but also on the car they were buying back from us during the transaction. Working with Justin and Jose couldn't have been easier, they were incredibly helpful and attentive to our needs with making such a large purchase. While my husband had been through the process before I was less knowledgeable and they did a great job explaining a lot of information which was much appreciated. The process was so quick and seamless and we'll certainly share this experience with any family or friends who are in the market for a new car!

Sstewart
6/23/2015

"C.J. Worthington"

Mr. Worthington is very professional and stays with the client until the conclusion of the sale, making for a very satisfied and appreciative client. This gentleman is highly recommended to anyone in the market for a car.

rsb222
6/21/2015

""Excellent experience""

Nikki and Brittney are Awesome!!!! The entire experience with these ladies made me feel very important.They answered all questions without hesitating.This was my first time every visiting . I would surely recommend all family and friends Thanks so much Ladies!!!

Rcromley
6/15/2015

"Amazing Experience"

Nikki, Energetic very! What a dream to deal with that someone did not air on the side  of dry and just there to sell Roger

Tracis
6/01/2015

"Excellent customer serice, great experience as always"

It was a great experience working with Chris Gold, he found everything that I was looking for in my new car and made my decision easy. The whole staff that worked with me was very helpful in taking care of all of my needs, they all proved that customer service is their priority. This is my 3rd car from Richmond Ford Lincoln and would recommend them to anyone.

Coady
5/25/2015

"Great experience "

Very willing to find a car and a price that all are comfortable with. Great experience, will recommend to friends. Staff was very kind and helpful.

5/23/2015

"Great Experience"

Thanks Nikki Shipley (sales) for a great experience. Nikki will go out of her way to make sure everything is taken care of when purchasing a vehicle from Richmond Ford.

formerowner
5/21/2015

"awesome experience - Nikki is the best!!!"

went in at 5:15 on a day where they closed at 6. Bought a car and had several employees stay until my transaction was complete at 9. this was the best car buying experience I've ever had. I bought my first car in 1981 so I have had lots of experience with many dealerships in the Richmond area and this one is the best. I will send my family and friends to Richmond Ford for their car and truck needs. Thanks to Richmond Ford for selling me the vehicle of my dreams!

Dave and Jane S
5/14/2015

"Amazing"

Today (5/14) we were vehicle shopping. We actually went to several places before pulling over and doing a Google search for other options when I came upon "Richmond Ford Lincoln." From the initial phone call to the signing on the dotted line we were treated like royalty. Nikki (our saleswoman) was friendly, courteous, very outgoing. She was very knowledgeable about the vehicle we were purchasing and went out of her way to see to it that we understood everything we were being told without making us feel "challenged".. A person does NOT realize just how much goes into the purchase of a car. It is a long detailed process. I am grateful that our saleswoman was Nikki. It is always so much easier when someone as qualified as Nikki is walks it with you and keeps you informed at every level. I would urge anyone looking for a vehicle to contact Nikki Shipley at Richmond Ford Lincoln for prompt courteous service. Thank you Nikki for going out of your way to accommodate us with our search and purchase. I will tell anyone looking for a car to go to you.

Reviews of Austin Dombrowski