Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
meggies27
8/29/2015

"Great service!"

Justin Lynch and Chris Gold were both fantastic with me. They helped me get an incredible deal on a used car. They were friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.

August 30, 2015

Thanks so much for the feedback. We always do our best to make sure the customer comes first and we're glad it shows. We are always here should you need anything.

Mustang Bruce
8/29/2015

"Excellent Customer Service"

Nikki was very friendly and courteous. She worked with my wife's schedule and mine to accommodate our needs. She got me into the Mustang of my dreams. Her level of patience and understanding is amazing. I will recommend her and the dealership to everyone. Bruce

August 30, 2015

Bruce, thanks so much for your feedback. The Mustang is a Ford flagship and it's great that you were able to get the Mustang of your dreams! Let us know if we can assist in any way.

FFI
8/28/2015

"Great experience!"

As a first time buyer Chris made the experience very easy for me. He put me the perfect car. I also appreciated the professionalism and assistance from Austin V. I exceeded my expectations. I would recommend anyone looking to buy a car to go see Chris.

August 30, 2015

Your first car is one that you'll never forget and we're glad that Chris was able to find you the perfect match. Thank you for your feedback and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris and Austin!

John Weidner
8/27/2015

"Going The Extra Mile To Make The Sale!"

My goal was to buy an explorer with a particular color & options locally from the Midlothian Ford dealer near my home. They only wanted to sell me what they had on their lot. I spoke with Chris Gold and he immediately did a search & found the vehicle in New Jersey. We worked out a price and Chris had the vehicle in Richmond in two days. Chris is a high energy guy willing to go the extra mile "literally" to make the sale! Jose the sales manager was there to remove Chris's obstacles and make the deal work. You have a great team!

August 28, 2015

Great to read that we were able to find the right vehicle for you! Thanks so much for your feedback and please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Lulu
8/26/2015

"Found the vehicle I was looking for"

Franco and Nikki went above and beyond to find the vehicle I was looking for and then some. They stuck with the original pricing.Casey found a great rate on financing.

August 28, 2015

Our goal is for every customer to leave happy with their purchase and we're glad to read that you are! We appreciate your review and let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

J.B.RVA
8/26/2015

"Great place for a first time buyer"

As a first time buyer, Jessica was an amazing person to work with! She was patient with me and answered all of my questions. Jessica worked so hard to to get me a great deal on my first car and I look forward to working with her and the rest of the Richmond Ford Lincoln Team in the future!

Linda Summers

August 28, 2015

Thanks so much for your kind words! We look forward to having you back at Richmond Ford Lincoln; enjoy your first car!

crazyd
8/24/2015

"Great Customer Service and Great Pricing"

I was in the market for a 2015 Mustang and contacted numerous dealers in the DMV area. I researched prices and provided the dealerships I contacted examples of what big volume dealers were taking off of MSRP. The majority either wanted me to come in to discuss the price or we just couldn’t agree on the price. I spoke to Austin over the phone and went over what I was expecting off of MSRP based on my research and he was able to give me the price I was looking for. This is how simple car buying should be. I don't know how many times I've spent hours in dealerships haggling over the price. I'd rather have the price before I walk in that way all you need to do is test drive, meet with finance and be on your way. Justin was great he made my family and I feel comfortable and welcomed while we waited for the finance team. He was also very knowledgeable about the features of the vehicle. Sofiane in the finance department was great. He went out of his way to get me a good rate and fix issues he found at the same time. This has been the best car buying process I've had. I used to recommend another dealership in Northern VA based strictly pricing alone but at Richmond Ford you can get that same price without the hassle of negotiating.

August 28, 2015

Justin is certainly an asset to our team and we're glad that he was able to make you feel so comfortable with your car buying experience. The 2015 Mustang is an amazing vehicle; great choice! Feel free to contact us back if there's anything else we can do for you.

flee
8/21/2015

"Amazing !!!"

As soon as I walked in Nikki was helpful and very attentive to my needs. Everyone that I came in contact with was informative and knowledgeable . This was my first time purchasing a car and I must say it was a success due to the amazing team at Ford Lincoln.

August 28, 2015

A first time vehicle purchase is a very unique experience and we're glad you wanted to share that with Richmond Ford Lincoln! Thanks for your review and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

kglover1
8/12/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Jessica was awesome!!!! She worked really hard so I can get the car of my dreams! And the whole Richmond Ford Lincoln team was amazing!!!!!

August 28, 2015

Thanks for the review and your kind words; we'll be sure to let Jessica know. We always do our best to make sure the customer comes first and we're glad it shows. Let us know if we can do anything else for you!

tibbettsma
8/12/2015

"Another great buying experience "

Chris Gold was great to work with, very helpful and easy to work with. He made our experience go very well. We are already quite happy with our new car. It was also nice to work with Jose and Sof for the deal too. Can't wait to get another from this dealership

August 28, 2015

Thanks for your review and we'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Chris, Jose, and Sofiane. Feel free to contact us back if there's anything else we can do for you!

Reviews of Nikki Shipley