Richmond Ford Lincoln

Chris Barrack

March 20, 2017

"Amazing Service"

- Edward98

Look no further than Richmond Ford-Lincoln for the BEST Service in the industry. I've bought cars from Haley Ford (used), Colonial Honda (certified new) and CarMax and this dealership blows everyone out of the water. From looking at cars, to arranging financing and signing everyone made it there top priority to make me feel like I was the only customer in the dealership. When I was done in finance everyone congratulated me on my new purchase and the car was ready to go with a fresh detail, full tank of gas, my plates already transferred over and Chris helped me personalize the settings of the car to my specifications. Even Mark Snider the Aftermarket Specialist had already pulled a quote to add a rear spoiler as well. While it seems insignificant, that level of attention and anticipating my next need/want sets this dealership apart.

March 16, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!! "

- donetta_k

I just brought my third vehicle from Richmond Ford Lincoln and all three experiences have been wonderful!! I recently took my car in to get an inspection and received a call from Mark Revely, he told me about Ford's new upgrade program and how they were looking to buy vehicles like mines that have been serviced through their dealership. At first I was a little reluctant, I didn't think i was going to trade in my car and get a brand new one that day. Mark and his manager Sofiane worked really hard with me to make sure I was happy with everything and made me feel very comfortable. Their goal wasn't to just make a sale, it was to give me a valuable experience that I could never forget. I have been bragging about their customer service the last few days and also refereed a family friend that purchased a vehicle a few hours ago!

March 16, 2017

"It was Fun!"

- stephms79

No, seriously. We had a great time visiting the Sales team at Richmond Ford Lincoln and walked away with a nice car. Now, to be fair, we already had a general idea of what used car we were looking for and this dealership just happened to have it. But how often do you walk into a dealership and feel like you walked out with a handful of new friends? We were met with the most courteous, professional, staff on what looked like a very busy night. We were able to make a purchase without hassle, quickly, and had a lot of fun in the process. Would I purchase another vehicle from this dealership? Without question.

New 2017 Ford F-250, $46720