Read Reviews Richmond Ford Lincoln

Sam AdamsProduct Specialist6 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Richmond Ford Lincoln

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Richmond Ford Lincoln has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale.

Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up!

We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

Our Location

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Michael PayneMichael Payne

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

Richmond ford has the best service in richmond. Very quick in getting job done and fixed first time Very professional service writer. I will always get my car serviced at richmond ford l

"Worth the wait!"

Bandinohr1
8/27/2014 11:34:39 PM

Jose AvilaJose Avila
Austin DombrowskiAustin Dombrowski

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

I don't even know how to begin this review. I walked into Richmond Ford a little over two weeks ago after seeing a car online I was interested in. My husband and I recently had our first child and needed a bigger vehicle. The car we liked had been sold but Austin assured us that he would find us the perfect car. Well today I picked up that perfect car. For two weeks Jose and Austin have worked so hard to find me exactly what I wanted and get my family in it. They have put up with my constant questions and done it with smile on their face. Today when I went to pick up the car my husband was at work, Jose came outside and took the car seat out oft old car and put it into the new car for me- that was awesome. Both Austin and Jose made me feel like they were really working for me and not just for a sale. I am not one to keep a vehicle forever so when it is time for a new car I know exactly who to call! Thank you.

Twitter
"Great experience - for the whole family!"

rbandino
8/26/2014 8:19:47 PM

Jose AvilaJose Avila
Austin DombrowskiAustin Dombrowski

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

In the past 5 months we have purchased 3 cars from Richmond Ford and Austin has been extremely helpful in making sure we are happy! 1 car was new and 2 were used -Jose and Austin worked to get exactly the right vehicles for our needs! Questions were answered in a timely manner and they worked hard to make sure our payments were within our range! Richmond Ford has awesome employees and I think Austin and Jose exemplify customer service! Thank you Richmond Ford for keeping the customer first and being easy to do business with!

Added: 8/27/2014 6:02:04 PM

Hello! Thanks so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it more than you know! We're so glad Austin and Jose were able to help you with everything! They're a great asset to our team! Congrats on your recent purchases! We hope you're enjoying all three vehicles! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford!

Twitter
"Great price and great service!"

Fender58
8/20/2014 11:40:35 AM

Jason TuckerJason Tucker

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

The staff at Richmond Ford really bent over backwards to accommodate my requests. Not only did they let me take the car home for an overnight test-drive, they allowed me to take it to an independent mechanic. When I did have a question about the car's integrity, they thoroughly reviewed and put my worries to rest. I have purchased a fair number of vehicles over my lifetime, but, this was hands-down, the best experience.

Added: 8/20/2014 6:17:57 PM

Hello and thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience, and that our staff was able to assist you with everything! We do our best to make sure everyone is happy here at Richmond Ford! Congrats on your new purchase! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford!

Twitter
"Richmond Ford Collision Center Outstanding Customer Service!"

Kureckjd
8/13/2014 1:05:56 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Chris BurnetteChris Burnette
Chris JonesChris Jones

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

My customer experience working with Christopher Jones at the Richmond Collision Center was outstanding! I was so impressed by his prompt communication updates on my vehicle's body work and his ability to hear and listen to my concerns. Christopher, as well as the Richmond Ford family, care for their customers and go the extra mile in all they do! Thank you for all your hard work! I highly recommend this dealership and the Richmond Ford Collision Center for all your family vehicle needs!

Added: 8/13/2014 5:01:39 PM

Hello and thanks so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us and that your car turned out so great! We're also glad Christopher was able to help you with everything! He's a great asset to our team! We hope to see you again soon!

Twitter
"My first brand new car since 1989!!!"

mbarnes2
8/6/2014 8:35:54 AM

Herbert PeprahHerbert Peprah
Steve SwiftSteve Swift
Greg WalkerGreg Walker

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

I found the car I wanted online and then called Richmond Ford. Herbert was very helpful in getting the car to the dealership for me so that I was interested in. I test drove it and fell in love, and he let me take it home that night. I came back the next day and filled out all of the paperwork. It was a very quick and pleasant experience. Herbert was very quick to respond to my questions and helped me get the payment down to what I needed it to be. Overall it was a very good experience although I am not looking forward to having a car payment after all these years! :) I am looking forward to many years of driving my 2014 Ford Focus!

Added: 8/7/2014 12:10:13 PM

Hello and thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad that you had a positive experience, and that Herbert, Steve, and Greg were able to help you with everything that you needed! Congrats on your new Ford Focus! We hope you enjoy it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford!

"great experience"

jerry721
8/2/2014 11:55:06 AM

Kayla KosiewiczKayla Kosiewicz
Herbert PeprahHerbert Peprah

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

Herbert and Kayla had great patience with me and answered all my questions. I thank them very much for helping me get my new Fusion

Added: 8/7/2014 12:08:10 PM

Hey Jerry! Thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! I'm so glad Herbert and Kayla were able to help you with everything! Congrats on your new Fusion! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford!

Twitter
"They worked hard to get the deal done!"

busymom24
8/1/2014 2:17:24 PM

Chris BurnetteChris Burnette
Danielle HodgesDanielle Hodges
Steve SwiftSteve Swift
Greg WalkerGreg Walker

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

Great work Chris and Steve! Thanks for all your hard work. Greg could not have been nicer and Danielle was on top of getting us in. We felt like you wanted our business and you were all great to work with.

Added: 8/1/2014 2:56:29 PM

Hello! Thanks so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We truly appreciate it. I'm so glad you had a great experience with Chris and Steve! They are both great assets to our team. We hope to see you again soon!

Added: 8/1/2014 2:56:32 PM

"My first Ford Focus"

BlizzComet
7/30/2014 7:48:32 PM

Nardis Walker

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

It was a great experience in purchasing my very own car. Nardis Walker was helpful, kind, and very patience with us. They worked around my credit and found the best price possible for me. I recommend going to Mr Walker when buying a new car.

Added: 8/1/2014 2:55:24 PM

Hello and thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us and that Nardis was able to help you with everything! He is a great asset to our team! Congrats on purchasing your new car! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford!

"richmond ford lincoln"

syntrella
7/30/2014 4:12:04 PM

Cody BarrCody Barr

4.2

My Review Of Richmond Ford Lincoln:

Cody was very professional and personable and he seems to be wise beyond his years.I think he will go far in car sales and whatever he wants to do

Added: 8/1/2014 2:54:09 PM

Hello! Thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! I'm glad you had a great experience with Cody, and that he was able to help you with everything! He truly cares about his customers! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviews 11-20 >>