Richmond Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Richmond Ford Lincoln
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• 2 Years Free Maintenance With New Vehicle Purchase
  • Personal Work Areas
  • Oil Change Rewards
  • Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar

"Phil hooked me up with a sweet ride"

I was trying to get a used car with monthly payments around $200. I knew that that probably wasn't going to happen, but the staff worked hard to find a financing plan that worked for me. They even gave the value on my trade-in a little nudge, and got me from $250 to $228. I still wasn't 100% ready to make the commitment, so they let me take the car home for the night, so I could test drive it for an extended period. This car is loaded with features, and after extensive internet research, the price they sold it to me for was a VERY good deal. I'm pleased with my purchase and experience.

"FIRST NEW CAR - GREAT EXPERIENCE"

TRAVIS WOOD IS A TERRIFIC SALESMAN AND HUMAN BEING. HE WAS EXTREMELY POLITE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT HIS PRODUCTS AND MADE US FEEL LIKE WE WERE FAMILY. THIS WAS THE ONLY POSITIVE EXPERIENCE WE'VE HAD WITH A CAR DEALER. YAY TRAVIS!!

Travis Wood

"Purchase of 2015 Ford Explorer"

We had a great experience with Travis. We would certainly recommend him to our friends who may be looking to purchase a new or used vehicle!

woods, travis

"Would definitely recommend"

My service at richmond ford Lincoln was the best I've been too. My father and I have been to others and didn't have half as good as the experience we have received from Richmond Ford Lincoln. And our salesman Travis Woods was WONDERFUL and he wasn't a BS-er like others we've dealt with. Will be recommending him and his dealership from now on.

Travis Woods

October 16, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We're so glad you had a great experience with us. Travis is a great asset to our team, and he truly cares about his customers. We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Richmond Ford Experience"

Please see review from johnalaporte "Best Buying Experience". I was the unfortunate victim of Sheehy Ford's attempt to extort additional money from an already closed deal. After we left the Sheehy dealership in disbelief, my friend suggested we go to Richmond Ford. I was skeptical and not really in any mood to experience another dealership ruse. I can honestly say I was pleasantly surprised by the courtesy and respect I was shown at Richmond Ford. I explained the whole 'Sheehy buying experience' and not only did the Sales Manager match the deal, he offered a more lucrative deal. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 F-150 FX-4. Thank you Richmond Ford for restoring my faith in Ford Motor Company and turning a really bad day into a positive one. Kudos to Richmond Ford and their Sales Staff and Sales Manager. It is no wonder that you are awarded the Presidential Customer Service Award year after year.

October 08, 2014

Hello and thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much. We're glad we could turn your day right around! Congrats on your new 2014 F-150! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Family of Ford Motor Company."

My Lincoln 2009 MKS was towed to Service Center. Transaction by email between Jimmy, Jason and Insurance Provider was professionally managed and performed. I just love the technology developed for a busy customer, and who lives 40 miles away. Service qualifies for excellent time management and a profile of progress. Thank you for your gentle courtesy, manners and behavior. The Office Staff is just great in helping to coordinate check-out. I am a life time customer of Ford from my grandfather born in 1890 in Greenville, NC to Newport News, VA to Richmond, VA. May many blessings find you.

October 08, 2014

Hello! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much, and we're so glad you are a loyal Ford buyer! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Happy With Our New Lincoln MKX"

My wife and I were motivated to shop at Richmond Ford Lincoln when ready to trade our Mercury Montego based on previous experience with the service department. We found that working with the sales team was also a pleasant experience without high pressure sales. Travis Woods was very friendly, professional and helpful in assisting us with deciding on the right vehicle to meet our needs and Troy Charles was friendly and helpful in working with us on our trade-in and giving us a fair price on our new vehicle. Everyone we dealt with in sales and financing provide the high level of customer service that we expected, we look forward to dealing with them in the future.

Travis Woods

September 30, 2014

Hello and thank for choosing Richmond Ford to purchase your new vehicle! Travis and Troy are great and truly care about their customers! We are so glad they were able to help you with everything that you and your wife needed! Congrats on your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Best Buying Experience"

I went with a friend to who was buying a brand new F-150 FX4 in Midlothian VA from Sheehy Ford. She was trading in a vehicle and provided the dealer with pictures of the trade in from all sides. The sales manager at Sheehy quoted her a number on her trade-in based on pictures and mileage of the vehicle since it was in NY. After about a week of negotiating the salesman and my friend came to a final agreement on the new truck price. They finalized the paperwork and she met with the Sheehy finance manager and signed all paperwork, and made a large deposit on the vehicle. She was told the truck would be ready three or four days later for pick up and all she had to do was bring the trade-in car. I drove over 500 miles to upstate NY, picked up my friend's car, and trailered it all the way back to Midlothian VA, about 1100 miles round trip. We went to Sheehy with the trade-in and then one of the sales managers at Sheehy said they were not going to honor the number they qouted her on the trade-in. They stated that the number was based on them seeing the vehicle first. We asked them to show us anywhere in all their paperwork where it states that, the snotty sales manager said it doesn't. We feel this was nothing more than a sneaky underhanded move by the sales team at Sheehy to bully my female friend into paying more for the new truck. We told them the deal was off and to return her deposit. They said they could not get into their safe and couldn't return her deposit. We will never deal with another Sheehy dealership ever again. We then went to another Ford dealer on the same day, Richmond Ford, and they had the same F150 truck on their lot. We explained the situation to them with what happened at Sheehy. Richmond Ford matched Sheehy's price for the new vehicle and gave her the total amount for her trade-in (the same amount Sheehy quoted originally after viewing the pictures). THANK GOD FOR RICHMOND FORD!!! They were totally awesome and put Sheehy to shame. There are not enough good words in the dictionary that I can use to describe this dealership and it's staff. Here are a few though: WONDERFUL, THOUGHFUL, CARING, HONEST, RESPECTFUL, and DOWN RIGHT GOOD PEOPLE!!! Thank you again Richmord Ford for taking such good care of us!!!

Ben Bronk - Salesman

September 30, 2014

Hello! Thanks so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much! We're so glad we were able to match the price and get your friend the F-150 they wanted! Our staff is great and truly care about their customers! Thank you so much for your kind words! We hope to see you all again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Richmond Collision Center is the BEST!!!"

I have delt with Richmond Collision Center ALOT, unfortuantely within the past 3 months for my Ford Fusion. They have been wonderful every step of the way to getting my car fixed! After each time my car was repaired, it looked brand new. Their customer service skills each employee possesses is fantastic. Regina, Chris, and Jay are good people. Their willingness to go above and beyond my expectations is something I truly value. I will definately recommend Richmond Collision Center to family and friends! Thanks guys and I hope I dont see you soon :)

September 30, 2014

Hello and thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy that you had a great experience with us the last few times you've had to get your car repaired! Regina, Chris and Jay are a great asset to our team and truly care about their customers! We hope you're still enjoying your Ford Fusion! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Travis Woods......FX4 Excellent"

Excellent experience purchasing our new F150.....we traded in our old 150 and they gave us a very good price for the exchange. Travis Woods was great very helpful without the high pressure sales. would highly recommend

September 30, 2014

Hello and thanks for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had a great experience with us! Congrats on your new purchase! We hope you enjoy it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Steve Swift