Richmond Ford Lincoln

Mike Serpico

Susan O'Dell, Service Advisor, Richmond Ford Lincoln

Susan O'Dell

February 19, 2017

"Dealership and salesman were focused on customer service"

- FC2017

I purchased a used vehicle from Richmond Ford that had several issues with it right after purchase. I remained in contact with the salesman about all of the issues and he made every effort to correct the problems with the car. Ultimately, Richmond Ford agreed to return all of my money and worked with me on an offer for another vehicle, which I purchased. The salesman and a manager were very professional throughout the process and I was very satisfied with the car that I purchased.

February 19, 2017

"Stress free experience."

- fordtruck2017

This was one of the easiest vehicle purchases we have ever made. There was no pressure from our sales person or the sales and finance managers. In fact, we look forward to the opportunity to work with CJ Worthington again. He kept saying we were like family but more importantly, by the end of the transaction, it certainly felt that way. Overall, every associate we dealt with was extremely friendly and willing to accommodate.

February 17, 2017

"No pressure. Friendly staff. Attentive to service."

- newcarbuyer17

I was impressed with the staff. As soon as I walked in I was promptly greeted. That person, Bob Stone, ended up being the person who would sell me my car. They did not pressure me at any time. Even when I told them I needed to "think on it". They did not do the annoying follow-up email/phone calls. Instead, they took my word that I would come back when I said I would. I was comfortable with the entire process and am glad to be a witness to this dealer's approach to good customer service.

New 2016 Ford F-450, $53800