Richmond Ford Lincoln

Master Certified Product Specialist

August 17, 2017

"First new car purchase"

- Haleigh Custer

Cody was the first to greet me at the door when I came in looking for a vehicle. He was very helpful in trying to find what I was looking for and very easy to talk to. Being a first time buyer for a new car, I'm very thankful that Cody was there to give me an overall great experience.

August 11, 2017

"First New Car!"

- Charley

I just moved to Richmond from Chicago, where I didn't need a car. My credit is not very good, being that I've been in school for what seems like forever. So I was concerned that I would not be able to get a car. They worked diligently to find a lender and got me into a new car! It took a couple days, but now I'm mobile! Thanks guys!

Vinnie Ingarra
Chris Williams

August 09, 2017

"Used car for my college bound daughter"

- Herb B

went through many options to find the best car for my college bound daughter. Mr. Tuck was very accommodating and we found the right one.

Alan Tuck