Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Richmond Ford... Driven By You!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
  • Oil Change Rewards
JT3703
8/31/2016

"Purchase New Escape 2017"

This experience based upon the amount of time I had to spend at the dealership was very good with everyone making us feel like we were the only customer at the time.

Dino Faupel

Tman6060
8/27/2016

"Great experience"

It was my first time going to this ford dealer and I must say I was blown away with the service and the help that I received.

August 28, 2016

Welcome to the Richmond Ford family! We appreciate the kind words on your recent visit to our dealership. Be sure to check out our New Owners Seminars if you'd like to learn more about your new vehicle!

Unicornwrangler
8/27/2016

"Awesome"

The people there are super awesome. They do everything possible to get you in the car of your dreams. I would come back again and again.

August 28, 2016

We're so glad to have been able to assist in matching you with your dream vehicle. Be sure to come back for you complimentary first oil change and tire rotations! Thank you for the review!

BillF
8/23/2016

"We found what we really wanted at Richmond Ford / Lincoln"

Samuel Adams met us as we got out of our car and immediately took us to a Pre Owned car that met our every need and more. He spent a whole afternoon with us making sure that we understood all of the features and functions that the car offered. Everyone from the Customer Care to the Finance people were very helpful and explained all of the options that were available to us. Richmond Ford / Lincoln was our 6th stop and they had what we wanted. So glad that we made that last stop!

Samuel Adams,Joey Foust, Gregory, Corwin MacEntee

August 23, 2016

Bill, we're so glad you made that stop too! Thanks for visiting and taking the time to leave a review! Please don't hesitate to contact us back if we can assist in any way.

PetersW
8/23/2016

"Wonderful Experience"

Dear Richmond Ford Dealership, I am writing to thank you for the excellent treatment we received from your tremendous team there. I was astonished at the level of care and professionalism in which they each person engaged in the process conducted themselves. Over the two-day period of our purchase negotiations, I felt at ease as your sales Rep Chucky Hayes walked me through the process, and took the time to carefully explain again how he represents the Ford company with high regard, and the excellent way it conducts business. The sales information he presented was in cordial “family friend” manner and nearly convinced me to purchase a vehicle for myself, even though I was there to assist in the purchase of a car for my wife. Mr. Hayes, “Chucky” presented no sales pressure at all. My wife also felt confident that she was conducting business with someone that was treating her both fair and honest, and this includes all the businessman Mr. Sof Yahiaoui, the financial director and Mr. Daryl Edgerton, Business Manager, who also treated her as fellow professionals, and with respect. My wife and I were confident enough to decide to purchase the vehicle of her choice. Even more impressive was Mr. Hayes and the Ford Team’s integrity, when they honored the price established and worked to achieve that number. They could have easily said, “Sorry this is our firm price.” The process was so much better than the first time of sitting in your dealership 4 to 5 hours on a school night with my children. I honestly can say we both enjoyed this car buying experience. Additionally, words cannot express how happy my wife is with the new car! I’d like to thank you for your fantastic customer service, your honesty, and generosity giving us such a fantastic deal on such a fine automobile. We will both refer you to anyone who is looking for a new pre-owned vehicle. Thanks again for everything!” William and Chidinma Peters

August 23, 2016

Thank you so much for providing such detailed feedback to our team. We don't believe in pressuring customers to make decisions and appreciate your kind words pertaining to your experience. We're so pleased you and your wife had such an excellent visit! Hope to see you both back in the future for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

Cj81Two
8/21/2016

"Felt like family"

From the moment I walked in I was greeted and treated like family. It's a great dealership with fantastic people. I felt like they went out of their way to really make me happy. There was no high-pressure sales which some people dislike most about car shopping. I truly felt like they wanted me to leave happy Knowing I got the best vehicle at the best price. I would highly recommend Richmond Ford Lincoln and encourage anyone to visit them first. Be sure to ask for JT in sales and Casey in finance.

Joseph Gold

August 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to Richmond Ford Lincoln. Our team prefers to steer clear of high-pressure sales tactics and we're glad your experience reflects that. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you back for a New Owners Seminar!

Chuck K
8/17/2016

"Another Great Experience at Richmond Ford / Lincoln! "

This was the 3rd vehicle I've bought here and every experience has been outstanding! Chris, Jose, Sof, Linda & Rochelle all provide A+ customer service!

August 20, 2016

Thank you for reviewing your recent visit to Richmond Ford Lincoln, Chuck! We certainly appreciate your repeat business. Customer service is a top priority at our dealership and we'll be sure to share your feedback with our team. Be sure to check out one of our New Owners Seminars if you'd like to learn more about your new vehicle!

melindalou
8/15/2016

"No Pressure High Quality Purchase"

I came into the dealership just looking because I had decided on Brand X, not Ford. I came away with a new Focus. There were no sales tactics or high pressure - the product sold itself. The decision was totally mine and I couldn't pass up a GREAT deal! James Johnson, our sales associate, stood back and answered any and all questions as they came up without making us feel like we had to commit. He even said the deal would be there if we wanted to come back at a later time. Again, no pressure. I also appreciated that there was no back and forth haggling and James was totally up front. I asked for their best price and that was what they came with the first time. This is our second vehicle purchased from Richmond Ford - we will be back.

Amy (?) the receptionist who answers the phones - She was GREAT!

August 15, 2016

Our team believes it should be possible to shop for a new vehicle without being pressured into a decision and we're glad to read that was your experience. The Ford Focus is one of our most popular models and we know you'll enjoy the vehicle! Thank you for your repeat business and don't forget to come back for your complimentary first oil change and tire rotations!

Ron Bagby
8/13/2016

"New Truck Purchased"

From the start of talking to my sales man to signing the papers was excellent. They helped me get the right truck for the right price. They went above and beyond to help me in every way possible. Richmond Ford Lincoln has a great staff everyone very courteous and went out of their way to make us comfortable. Ty Cody, Casey & Sof for making this a great experience.

August 14, 2016

Congratulations on your new truck and thanks for your feedback! Our goal is to provide a pleasant and comfortable experience and we couldn't be more pleased to read that was accomplished! Hope to see you again at a New Owners Seminar!

Happy Jan
8/12/2016

"Twice is nice at Richmond Ford Lincoln!"

Returned to Richmond Ford Lincoln to get the temporary tags removed. Irby Johnson made arrangements for the old license plate tags to be transferred to the new Ford Fusion, as well as, filling out the paperwork so the service department could attach them without my having to do anything! While, Irby was in a meeting, Tony and C.J. personally took care of this task, and I didn't have to walk or be inconvenienced. WOW! What a comforting feeling! They made my day!!! a great day!!

August 14, 2016

Jan, thank you for the review on your recent visit to our dealership. We're certainly glad to have been able to assist! Please don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do!

Reviews of Sofiane Yahiaoui