Richmond Ford Lincoln

Makes: Ford|Lincoln|Service Center

Richmond Ford Lincoln

Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Spend Less and Love Your Drive!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

• 2 Years Free Maintenance With New Vehicle Purchase
  • Personal Work Areas
  • Oil Change Rewards
  • Owner Advantage Rewards Program
  • New Owner Seminar

"Happy Happy with Richmond Ford Lincoln"

The experience with Richmond Ford was what any customer would hope to receive and it was was because of the salesman, Traivis Woods It was never about how much we were spending and all about seeing that we got the car we wanted and he made it happen

November 20, 2014

Hello Kim! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford. We greatly appreciate it! We're so happy that Travis was able to help you with everything and get you the vehicle you wanted. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"a great help to our needs"

You do a awesome job thank you for helping me keep up your great job I hope u can help me with another car next year

Jose avil

November 20, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much. We will definitely help you with purchasing another vehicle next year. We look forward to it! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"7 cars and counting"

I have bought seven cars or trucks from Jack at Richmond Ford since 2009. Everyone has always provided outstanding service, especially my salesman (salesbuddy ) Henry "Jack" Connor. I can't say enough good things about my buddy, Jack.

November 20, 2014

Hello Tod! We can't thank you enough for choosing to buy your vehicles here at Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much! Jack is a great asset to our team, and we're glad he's been able to help you all these years! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Richmond Ford (Salesman Travis Woods)"

My wife and I each buy a new vehicle every five years. I searched online for the best price for a truck. Most of the dealers were playing games with numbers. I emailed Travis Woods from Richmond Ford and ended up with the best salesman anyone could ask for. He truly cares about putting you in the vehicle you're looking for. Travis Woods and Austin Dombrowski, the General Sales Manager, worked an unbeatable deal. They gave me top dollar for my trade-in and the lowest price I could expect to find for my new truck. I had talked to and emailed Travis for a couple of days about what I wanted in a truck. I told him I wanted the Lariat, and he told me to look at the FX4 - and he was right. I love this truck. They gave me a price on the 2014 Ford F150 Crew FX4 and an estimate on my trade. Austin Dombrowski, the General Sales Manager, put the final deal together in an email and sealed the deal. I then drove three hours from the Outer Banks to Richmond, and with no suprises. They sold the F150 for exactly what they said - to the dollar. Travis is by far the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. You won't find a better employee!I'll be back, and I will be sure to tell all my family and friends that this is the place to find a deal and be treated with respect. I would like to thank everyone from Richmond Ford for making it a great car buying experience putting me in my new F150.

November 20, 2014

Hello and thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We greatly appreciate it! We are so glad we could get you the deal you were looking for, and that our team was able to help you with everything you needed! They're awesome and truly care about their customers. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"From MINI to F150"

I will call Travis Woods a new friend. Easy going. Hard worker to get me what I wanted. I would recommend him to everyone who asks about buying a Ford. I'm a new Richmond Ford Lincoln customer. The process was easy and faster that previous experiences buying a vehicle. Sof also did a great job with the financial process. Mark in Customer service is awesome. I actually had fun buying my new truck If I had to do it all over again I would

Sof

November 20, 2014

Hello and thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We appreciate it so much, and we're so glad you had such a great experience with us! Our whole team is awesome and truly care about their customers! Congrats on your new truck! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"got it right"

Travis was awesome. Had some issues we had to work out on the car but he was very helpful and got the issues taken care of.

November 20, 2014

Hello Eric! Thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We're sorry that you had some issues with your vehicle! We're glad Travis was able to get you taken care of though! We hope to see you again soon! Keep us posted on how your vehicle is doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Excellent service"

Travis provided excellent service and care during my purchase. He was courteous, helpful, knowledgable and professional. I would without a doubt recommend him to anyone.

November 20, 2014

Hello and thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had such a great experience with us, and that Travis was able to help you with everything you needed. He's a great asset to our team! We hope to see you again soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"New F-150 Owners"

We just bought a new F-150 Truck from Richmond Ford Lincoln. What a great experience! Travis Woods was a wonderful salesman. He helped us get a great deal and was fantastic through the whole process. Sof Yahianoui made the financial process and the paperwork very easy. Mike Snider helped us understand all the options and Kenny Wolter kept everything moving so we walked out with a new truck in one day. We would recommend them highly.

So Yahiaoui, Mike Snider, Kenny Wolter

November 20, 2014

Hello and thank you for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad you had such a great experience with us! We're so happy that our team was able to help you with everything! They're awesome and truly care about their customers. Congrats on your new F-150! We hope you're enjoying it! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"Great communication! Great service! Great team! "

Fantastic team! JT was very timely with information. He's also courteous, professional, and friendly. Communication and coordination with management was quick. When JT was out, Austin had knowledge of our discussions and filled in perfectly. JT picked back up without missing a beat. Their complete and specific information gave us an out the door price with no surprises. They knew we traveled from out of town and did everything they could to ensure we did not have to make a second trip...Even stayed late and every person on the team had a great attitude. It's clear they value customers and know their needs. They also competed with the best prices in the area. JT's enthusiasm and dedication are top tier. Other interactions reflected good attitude and strong teamwork. Thanks!

also Greg Walker with finance

November 10, 2014

Hello! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so happy you had a great experience with us! Our team is awesome, and we are so glad they were able to help you with everything! Congrats on your new vehicle!! Keep us posted on how it's doing at Facebook.com/Richmond.Ford! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

"enjoyable experience "

Travis Woods was our sales person and he was absolutely amazing. He made the experience as painless as possible. He maintained a great level professionalism throughout the sale. Travis really took the time to connect with us and recommended the perfect car for my mother. I will be returning to purchase a vehicle from him very soon.

November 10, 2014

Hello Ashley! Thank you so much for choosing Richmond Ford! We are so glad Travis was able to get you everything you needed! He's a great asset to our team! We look forward to working with you soon! Thanks! Ron Kody Richmond Ford Lincoln (804) 358-5521

Reviews of Travis Woods