Richmond Ford Lincoln

4600 W Broad St,
Richmond, Virginia 23230
Richmond Ford Lincoln Info
About Richmond Ford Lincoln

Ron and Jeanine Kody purchased Richmond Ford Lincoln in 2007 with the simple goal of becoming the best automotive retailer in Central Virginia. As a result of this commitment, Ford has recognized Richmond Ford Lincoln every year with their prestigious President’s Award for Outstanding customer satisfaction! We pride ourselves on providing the highest level of customer service before and after the sale. Our monthly new owner seminar is just one example of our ongoing commitment to our customers. You can join us monthly to get reacquainted with your vehicle, answer any questions you may have, or simply visit with our technicians as they review your vehicle from the ground up! We also believe sales gimmicks such as 'price guarantees' and 'above market trade values', mislead the consumer and do not build lasting relationships. Simply put, consumers want the best deal possible, not just the perception of a great deal! As a result, we have become the Largest Ford Lincoln dealer in Central Virginia. Thank you for considering Richmond Ford Lincoln, we hope you will visit us in person or online, because it does matter where you purchase. Richmond Ford... Driven By You!!

About Richmond Ford Lincoln Learn More

• New Owner Seminar
  • Oil Change Rewards
French,Cheryl123
6/24/2016

"Excellent and Professional Service"

Great experience. Did not feel pressured to buy. Made to feel comfortable and was treated courtesly during the whole transaction. Answered all of of our questions.

June 27, 2016

Welcome to the Richmond Ford Lincoln family! Customer service is one of our top priorities and we're certainly pleased to read you had such a great experience. Hope to see you back in the future!

Christina Carter
6/23/2016

"Best GM "

There is a reason we bought our second new ford from Austin. In customer service people can tell you all day long they know who you are and what you like but 9 times out of 10 they don't...it's a sales pitch. Not with Austin....he knows who we are..what vehicle we want and how to get us there...no matter the obstacle. And there were a few. I can honestly say I was never worried...because I knew he would have it handled. And if he couldn't fix it..he would find a different road to go down. And to be such a busy guy he never treated us like we were a problem or a burden. Even if he was running a million miles a minute..which is all the time. I still don't know how he does what he does on a day to day basis. As busy as he is....I always feel like we are number one on his list. Even when I had a million and one questions...he was never to busy to answer them...he was never short with us. There is no doubt about it....his customer service exceeds the rest of his peers. Not to mention he went above and beyond to get my husband his dream truck...and helped me through a deal last year...that wasn't his..but he still helped to make sure I was taken care of. How rare is that?! Thanks again Austin...I finally have my new Explorer...WITH 4X4 AND A SUNROOF!!!!😆😆😆

June 27, 2016

Congratulations on your new Ford Explorer and thanks so much for your repeat business! Austin is truly an asset to our team and we'll be sure to share your review with him. Let us know if there's anything else we can do and we hope to see you back for a New Owners Seminar soon!

Lissy Campbell
6/21/2016

"Five Star Rating"

James Johnson and Mike Serpico are professional, courteous and very mindful of all the customers' needs. They made my buying experience worthwhile and easy. I will always do business there at the Lincoln Ford dealership. Also, Casey Longest, who helped me with my warranty, is a personable and terrific saleswoman. Casey helped me understand exactly what I was buying. It is natural to see why this dealership is the NUMBER ONE in the state of Virginia Lissy Campbell

Mike Serpico

June 22, 2016

Thank you for giving Richmond Ford Lincoln a five star rating and for recommending our dealership to others. We'll be sure to share your positive feedback and kind words with James, Mike, and Casey! Don't forget that your first oil change is on us and be sure to check out our New Owners Seminar if you'd like to learn more about your new vehicle!

NickQ3
6/21/2016

"Oustanding"

Chris Gold and his co-workers provided me with an outstanding buying experience. This is my second purchase, and plan to return when I make my third. Outstanding organization

Linda Summers

June 22, 2016

Nick, thank you for the review and kind words about our dealership. Our team does their best to provide a unique and customer-driven experience and we're pleased to read that was accomplished. We certainly appreciate your repeat business and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

beebee
6/20/2016

" Outstanding and friendly Customer Service"

Richmond Ford Lincoln have an outstanding staff to assist you when purchasing a car. Also thumbs up to Irby Johnson for his outstanding salesmanship. Everyone that assisted me in my purchase was wonderful. Thanks team for making my purchase a wonderful experience.

June 20, 2016

We do our best to provide a quality experience and appreciate you taking the time to review your visit. At Richmond Ford Lincoln, we feel it's important that every customer feels like family - we're always here should you need anything in the future! Also, don't forget that your first oil change is on us!

ECBayle1
6/18/2016

"Excellent Auto Purchase Experience & Wonderful Staff"

James Johnson, Sofiane Yahiaoui, Chris Gold, Linda Summers, Jack Conner, and Daryl Egerton along with the guy who assisted James in the sale were absolutely wonderful. Everything from excellent customer service, to friendly atmosphere, to debated workers who love their job. The Auto purchase could not have been more perfect! Thank you all for making my graduation, anniversary, and birthday a blast. Eric and Carol Bayles

June 20, 2016

Thanks so much for providing feedback on your experience at Richmond Ford Lincoln. We're so appreciative of your business and we'll be sure to let everyone you mentioned know about the review. Congratulations on your graduation, anniversary, and birthday, and we hope to see you back in the future!

M. Grafton
6/16/2016

"Friendly and helpful customer service"

I first saw my 2016 Ford Edge on Richmond Ford Lincoln's website on Sunday, On Monday morning my husband called and spoke with Joey DeAlba. Joey was extremely helpful and friendly. He knew we were coming from Williamsburg after work, and to save us time he went and got the Edge from their other lot and had it ready for me to test drive when we arrived. After seeing and driving it, I fell in love with the Edge. Joey even took the time to sync my phone to the car and show me all the neat features. Everyone working there that night was super nice and made sure they came over to say hello and to congratulate us on our new car. Franco Perrone worked out a great deal we could not refuse. Thank you all. I couldn't be happier with my experience. Great place and excellent customer service.

June 17, 2016

It's our goal to make sure every customer feels like family and we're glad that was accomplished with your visit. We really appreciate your business and coming in to see us from Williamsburg! Thanks for the review and we hope to see you back in the future!

roz55
6/14/2016

"Loving My New Ride"

I came into Ford not really thinking I would ride off the lot with a car within hours that I really love, however after talking with Tony Taylor I was sold he cared about not only making a sale but also about me. He took time to explain everything about the car and to answer all of my question. I have brought cars from Richmond Lincoln Ford before and I'm always happy with the service and attention they give to customers. So I would like to thank Tony Taylor, Sof Yahiaoui, Daryl Edgerton, and Linda Summers for your professional and excellent customer service.

June 14, 2016

Thank you for the feedback and also for your repeat business. We're so pleased that we could assist in finding a vehicle that you really love! Be sure to let us know if there are any areas in which we can improve.

Jeannie
6/12/2016

"Courteous service showing all options "

Wayne Carmody was attentive from start to months after the sale. He readily reprogrammed or synced my new mobile phone, and showed me other helpful tips. . All the employees are courteous and it is even hassle free to get through on the phone. Richmond Ford is "user friendly." ,

June 13, 2016

Jeannie, thanks for coming back in to see us for your service needs. We're always here should you have any questions or concerns! We appreciate your kind words and hope to see you back in the future.

Kirkland
6/11/2016

"Great buying experience"

Received a phone call within minutes of asking for info on line and set an appointment for the next morning. Received a phone call while on the way to dealership to confirm my appointment. Everyone from the young man that met me in the parking lot to sales manager, my sales person and the person who received my check bent over backwards to meet all my needs and requests. Have transacted over a dozen sales in dealerships from New York to Las Vegas over the years and this was probably the most enjoyable process.

June 13, 2016

Considering the fact that you've been to so many dealerships, we're honored to have provided one of your most enjoyable experiences. Thank you so much for your visit and for leaving feedback. We're always here for you should anything come up in the future!

Reviews of Sofiane Yahiaoui