Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7, Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Open Now 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hours

Mort Schwartz, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Assistant to General Manager; Fleet Manager, Rick Case Acura

Mort Schwartz

Benny Chahal

February 07, 2017

"Love my MDX"

- MDX Owner

I an a lifetime customer of Acura because of their customer service! I have owned TL and MDX and absolutely love both. Please go see Mort if you need a great quality car and a knowledgeable sales person.

February 06, 2017

"We Keep Going Back!"

- Braun1205

This is the 4th vehicle we have bought from Mort and the 5th from Rick Case Acura. Great experience each time. Mort treats us like family. He goes the extra mile for his customers.

December 29, 2016

"Remarkably Comfortable!"

- Ladybug

I could not have asked for a better experience than what I was treated to at Rick Case Acura. I felt so comfortable dealing with the employees here. Mort has a wealth of knowledge and patience that makes you feel like someone really cares that you enjoy the purchase or lease of a new car!! Benny and Joel lent their expertise and made me an offer that was awesome. I will highly recommend these guys to anyone who may be looking to add a new car to their lives. Thank you, thank you!!

Used 2014 Mercedes-Benz GLK350, $21998