Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

JOY
9/12/2016

"VERY NICE PEOPLE THERE"

THEY WERE VERY NICE AND WHAT I WAS VERY HAPPY ABOUT WAS THAT THEY KEEP THERE WORD ON THE PRICE OF THE CAR. WHEN I CALLED THEY WENT OVER ALL THE INFORMATION I WANTED TO KNOW.

Cathy and Fred
9/01/2016

"Alberto Acosta the Best Salesman!!"

We wanted you to know that Alberto was an amazing Salesman. So pleasant and so helpful. He has a 21St Century of selling/leasing cars. Be nice and respectful to all/any customer or prospect. Be informative, nice and not a hard or pressured sell style like most Car Dealers. We encourage Acura to meet Alberto Acosta of Rick Case Acura in Ft Lauderdale as his approach to selling cars is the only approach to be used in 2016, and forward. We drove out with our new RDX in a great mood and very thankful he was our salesperson. We also want to do a shout out to Fred Wolf, Sales Manager as well. As he to was a major reason for making our first lease or purchase of an Acura a terrific experience. Cathy and Fred

Fred Wolf

caseman
9/01/2016

"Friendly, helpful and rewarding"

I've purchased several vehicles from this dealership and have always been satisfied with the helpful sales and service personnel. Mort Schwartz, my sales representative is extremely knowledgeable and professional; and always makes sure all my questions are answered. They truly have the customer's interest and wallet at heart.

rochak
8/28/2016

"Great experience of buying a car"

Right from the get go, Alberto was right on point and focussed on what I needed. I hate when people don't listen to you specially in sales because they want to sell you something. But at this dealership, my experience with everybody has been amazing. I went there on a Saturday after visiting few other dealerships but the courtesy and the knowledge about the car I received was top notch, I did not buy the car on the same day but I really wanted to buy the car from Rick case only since I received that great of a service. Special mention to Kelly who helped me the next day when Alberto was tied up with some other customers. Great thanks to all the employees working there. I would definitely recommend Rick case Acura.

Kelly

murphy7983
8/26/2016

"Great Dealership"

Had Alberto Acosta as my Rep. He is kind and doesn't push what you don't want on you. listens and gives his honest opinion. Thank you

HAP
8/20/2016

"Alberto was excellent!"

We ordered this car through Costco's Auto Buying program which required that we drive over from the West Coast of Florida to obtain it, as Rick Case Acura is the only regional authorized dealer for this program. Because we wanted a very specific set of features we waited 5 weeks for our 2017 RDX. The car is fantastic and loaded with technology and safety features that make the car awesome but also a bit overwhelming. Alberto's thorough command of the vehicle's features was impressive and he patiently walked me through to fully acquaint me with their operation - especially important since I was a somewhat intimidated to now hop behind the wheel of my brand new car to drive the two hours back to the West Coast! Alberto not only spent the necessary time enthusiastically orienting me on the car, but also sent me a handful of useful YouTube videos to further cement my knowledge and insure I get the most out of my car. He was a super sales rep in closing out the deal! My only negative feedback would be that the initial rep we dealt with (not Alberto) for the Internet sales end of our purchase, left us frustrated. She verbally promised us a certain price adjustment but then only came through with this full amount once we went over her head to her manager. She also provided the wrong vehicle VIN number, which meant correcting our auto insurance after the fact. She was pleasant enough, just didn't dot the i's and cross the t's... Anyway, in the end, our excellent experience with Alberto smoothed over our frustrations.

Kelly Davis (internet sales)

Mark Martin
8/18/2016

"A Great Experience"

I just took delivery on a new Acura TLX from Rick Case. It couldn't have been an easier or more pleasurable experience, thanks to Alberto Acosta, my salesperson. He listened to my needs, and took the time to help me find exactly what I was looking for. I would wholeheartedly recommend Alberto and Rick Case - I'm glad to be a new member of the family.

gottajiboooo
8/17/2016

"Mort overdelivers on expectations again!"

From making the return of my old lease a breeze to getting me in a brand new TLX and lowering my payments, Mort has proven again to be above everything else, a friend. He always had my interests in mind and was respectful of my time. Karim assisted in getting the deal done without the typical hassle that has unfortunately has become part of getting a new vehicle. Every member of the staff at Rick Case Acura makes the experience there a pleasurable one. This is my 5th Acura and I love it!

FLIP
8/17/2016

"A VERY EASY AND ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE."

BEING IN THE SAME BUSSINESS A VERY LONG TIME AGO I HAD A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE. MY FIRST STOP WAS AT "CASE ACURA". I WAS GREETED BY ALBERTO IN A VERY RELAXED AND COMFORTABLE SETTING. AFTER ACCOMMODATING MY REQUEST FOR A TEST DRIVE, ALBERTO EXPLAINED IN GREAT DETAIL THE BENEFITS OF THE RLX. UPON ALBERTO'S COMPLETION I WAS SPOKEN TOO BY YOUR 'T.O.' MAN. HE WAS ALSO VERY NICE. BUT UNDERSTANDING THE BUSS. I WAS STRAIGHT FORWARD AND TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO TEST DRIVE OTHER CARS AND GET OTHER QUOTES. MY EQUIS WAS TOTALED 7 WEEKS AGO. (YOUR HYUNDAI DEALERSHIP WAS A WHOLE DIFFERANT STORY). D.U.I. FELONY . DROVE GENNISESS, CHRYSLER'S, IMPALAS, BUT SETTELED ON A RLX. THEN I PROCEEDED TO GET OTHER PRICES'S. 3 TO BE EXACT. 1 WAS ALOT LOWER THAN YOUR T.O. MAN GAVE ME. BUT I AGAIN KNOW THE BUSSINESS. SO AFTER BEING TREATED SO RESPECTFUL AND GENERALLY HONEST I DECIDED TO GIVE ALBERTO AND THE RICK CASE FAMILY THE CHANCE TO MATCH THE PRICE $$$$$$. OF COURSE THEY DID! UPON THE COMPLETION OF THE DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE I WAS JUST AS IMPRESSED AS HOW I WAS TREATED. ANSWERING ALL MY STUPID QUESTION'S. ALBERTO TOOK HIS TIME AND SHOWED GREAT PATIENCE. BEING TECHNOLOGY CHALLENGE, I REALY APPRECIATE ALBERTO'S KNOWLEGE AND GIFT OF EXPLANATION.

FRED WOLF, MICHAEL GREEN, MARK EDWARDS

Alebin
8/14/2016

"A satisfying end to a long journey..."

I was shopping for a car for more than a month before finding what I thought was my future ride, a 2004 Acura TL. Well, it turns out that there have been a LOT of technological advancements in the automotive industry over the last 12 years, so I went back to the drawing board in pursuit of a luxury sedan that was a bit newer. 6 weeks and countless dealer trips later, I ended up leasing a 2016 Acura TLX from Rick Case Acura. They offered the most attractive deal in South Florida (trust me, I quoted several other dealers in Broward and Dade county) and---most importantly---made the entire process completely painless. Negotiation was brief and easy, and the paperwork took less than than an hour to draft and sign. I STRONGLY recommend working with Alberto, as he was easily the most honest, competent, and knowledgeable sales associate I worked with. When he learned that the vehicle I wanted wouldn't arrive until the following day, he actually offered to drive my new car to my workplace 20 miles away even after the deal was done. He also returned my previous lease to the dealership and took his time showing me every feature my new car had to offer...just an amazing experience overall, and I can truly say that he hasn't disappeared after the sale was closed. I also want to recognize Fred and Karim, without whom this lease wouldn't have been possible. Bottom line, if you're thinking of leasing or purchasing a new Acura in South Florida, this should be your first stop.

Fred