Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

J.Ale
6/15/2015

"No stars should be an option "

I understand that all dealers have an issue with giving a quote through email, but not to be able to get on over the phone is ridiculous. The internet department sends out emails that are templates not even personal. I know this because my husband also inquired and got the same emails word for word, Bigger is not better I think that they might have a lot of inventory but they must also have a large overhead with all those cars and people working there. There is no sense of caring about the customer is all about the sale. The try to get you with this warranty that they offer but if you read the fine print it only covers the powertrain and if you to get service anywhere other then there dealership it is voided. NO THANK YOU. I will go to a smaller dealership where there is more of a one on one feeling. They try everything to manipulate numbers and ultimately you leave spending more thankfully I was smart enough and was able to escape the smoke and mirrors tactic.

kim

CurtisBouknight
6/05/2015

"Fantastic car buying experience"

My wife and I went here to get her a car and we ended up getting one for me as well. I dread car buying/leasing time because it usually entails hours and hours of back and forth nonsense with salespeople and management, sometimes ending in walking out. Not here. Carl and Mort were great from the start. We never felt pressured or uncomfortable, or worse that we were being ripped off. There were no games... my wife made clear early what we were looking for and left more than satisfied at the end. This dealer, from Carl and Mort in sales, to Michael in finance, epitomize what "customer service" should be. Highly recommend this location.

Carl Ziedman

Bad biz
4/15/2015

"Dealership does not conduct good business "

Went to buy a car spent over 6 hours there negotiating a price , finally settled on price. By the time got back to financing the numbers weren't adding up. The guy told me it was because of interest rate come to find out they didn't give me negotiated price. Was in a hurry to get to work two hours north and having my 2 year old with me I signed papers not catching wrong negotiated price until I got home from work that nite. ( yes I should of seen) called to try an correct it and asked to see original paper with agreed upon price. I was email a different paper and told that was all they had. So will have to drive 4 hours to deal face to face. Also charged me 200$ more than what was told on dealer fee.

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

April 16, 2015

Good morning; Please let me know who is placing this review so we can investigate the incident. I note you "tagged" me as assisting you but I am in the New Car Department so that appears to be incorrect. Regardless, I will invesdtigate and respond to you promptly. Thank you. Mort Schwartz Sr Sales & Leasing Consultant; Assistant to General Manager

Jongdan
3/28/2015

"The dealership was excellent - Mort was super helpful. "

The experience at the dealership was perfect from top to bottom. I received two cars and both times Mort Schwartz was very helpful. The transaction was very smooth and I would go back here again.

Drsteveg
3/19/2015

"Always a pleasure "

I live almost 40 miles from Rick Case Acura and have been driving Honda and Acura products for years. I have 3 different Acura Dealers closer to me, but I choose to take the drive. The main reason is Mort Schwartz. He is an outstanding person and a pleasure to work with. The next reason is that the people working at the dealer remember my name. That says alot. I even take the long drive for service, just to say hello to Mort. I recommend Mort Schwartz to anyone and this dealer. Stephen Goodman

Greatness54
2/27/2015

"Excellent Sales & Customer Service"

I went in for a service appointment on my Acura 2006 RSX. Had my service done & then decided to look at a newer car. My salesman, Mort Schwartz, did an outstanding job getting my deal done. Very Happy with my Acura 2013 ILX just purchased 2 weeks ago.

ornakadosh
1/20/2015

"excellent service by Mort Schwartz"

great, service, friendly, made everything quick and easy for my busy schedule. my 4th lease with them, coming back for sure. the business manager was very efficient.

Mfonti
1/11/2015

"Service appointment"

I went in on Saturday at 3:30 to have my car serviced. Oil change, tire rotation etc.... We went and sat in the waiting room for about an hour . While there a group of thugs which had no business being there walked in and started serving themselves hot chocalate and grabbing bags of potatoe chips which are intended for the customers. One of the personnel there asked them to leave and they just kept on, she had to literally tell them several times.... I could not believe this was happening at tick case Acura!!!!!!! I said to my boyfriend first and last time we will come here to this, anything could happen there. So a while later my service advisor for that day "Jason " comes in and says oh they are going to wash the vehicle and vacuum which is a complimentary service and I said oh ok thank you. I went to sit outside and was truly impressed on how the vehicles were being detailed ... When Jason says oh you car is ready I go to it and literally had to turn back as it was still wet all over the place and the vacuum inside, never happened..... Rick case has a lot of things to fix. I will never go back. Next time I need a service I will be going to pembroke pines Acura ... Much classier dealership!!!!!! I was very very disappointed with Rick case Acura .

Jason

AliciaNewAcura
12/22/2014

"Mort Schwartz is one of a kind"

I met with Mort Schwartz at Rick Case Acura to pick up my Acura ILX. The experience was the best one at a dealership! Not only did Mort take the time and personal attention to answer my questions, I was treated like a queen the entire time I was there. Mort is cordial, amiable and attentive. What dedication and superb customer service! Plus I really enjoyed talking to Mort. He makes you feel like you're part of his family and that kind treatment is so rare nowadays. He even followed up two days later to make sure I was enjoying my new vehicle. An enormous thank you to him. This definitely makes me want to recommend Rick Case Acura!

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to assist you!

kevinf15e
12/11/2014

"Shafting a repeat customer?"

Four years ago, I bought 2 MDXs from Rick Case Acura. I got a decent price all around. I went back – figuring loyalty would be rewarded. WRONG! They were having their 0/0/0 special at the time. They didn’t have the specific MDX Model I was looking for on the lot. They could get one – they quoted me $1,500 OVER MSRP and low-balled me on a trade. I went to another dealer – they didn’t have the car either. THEY worked hard to get it. I got the car for almost $4,500 UNDER MSRP. I also got a respectable trade. Obviously, Rick Case Acura feels they don’t need to work for a sale. I saved over $8,000 by walking out of Rick Case Acura! I won’t be going back…

Reviews of Mort Schwartz