Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7, Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317

Mort Schwartz, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Fleet & Loyalty Benefits Manager, Rick Case Acura

Mort Schwartz

Carl Ziedman

June 25, 2017

"Andrew is great.!!!"

- McDonald

We purchased an Acura RDX last month. Andrew Hinds was the salesman. Pleasant and courteous , not pushy and made car buying fun. I would recommend him highly if you're in the market for a new vehicle.

John Evans

June 24, 2017

"Happy"

- LDCJ0218

My family and I had an old 1999 Honda civic with no a/c. My kids were always sweating and hot. Was time for a new look. At Rick case Acura we were treated like family and we're looked after the whole time. They gave us a line up we could afford and not tried tagging us with something that would help their numbers. My family and I loved it. Joel Morales went out he's way for my family and I thank him for that. Thanks guys 👍

Other Employees : Joel Morales

May 20, 2017

"Sales Visit - New "

- Katherine

I wanted to trade in my car, but my credit score wasn't all that great. But, Andrew Hinds worked relentlessly to get me into a new car! The Acura Team worked with me and my budget diligently! Definitely a great experience.

Used 2015 Acura MDX, $36037