Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

VI Buyer
4/30/2016

"Third time return customer"

I have returned to Rick Case Acura for the third time, and as always very satisfied. My sales man this time was Mr. Phillip Knapp, he was very patient and professional in what could have been a very trying situation for me. My visit was not to get a new car , but to repair one. To make a long story short, Phillip and the whole staff, helped me walk out with a new car.

MommaBear
4/12/2016

"One Happy Momma"

After looking for months, we finally found what we were looking for at Rick Case Acura. Phillip Knapp was an amazing sales representative! He went above and beyond to ensure our experience was pleasant and that we were more than satisfied with our purchase. He is extremely knowledgeable and did his due diligence to make sure he conveyed all important information and features to us regrading our vehicle. There were a few minor things we had to come back and square away at the dealership and Phillip made it a point to make sure the process was handled in a timely fashion. Would absolutely buy another car from him and would recommend him to anyone in the area looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Wonderful guy, outstanding salesman!

Michael Steven
4/10/2016

"Quality Professional Services and Facilities"

I found Phillip Knapp very supportive in helping me with the search and purchase of my new vehicle. His professionalism and integrity made the experience of selecting, negotiating, and driving off with my new Acura RDX perfect. Phillip's knowledge of the vehicle was very informative and he demonstrated the options allowing me to clearly see the advantages. I would recommend him to anyone interested in quality service. Thanks Phillip for listening and making the entire experience at Rick Case Acura relaxed and straightforward.

Frederick Wolf, Michael Green

Lee Lipman
3/30/2016

"Excellent experience at Rick Case Acura"

My experience with this dealership was exceptional. I was met on arrival by Phillip Knapp who took the time to speak with me and my husband regarding our wants and needs. Having met Phil and seeing the RDX at the auto show, we were fairly certain the Acura RDX was for us. We discussed purchase and lease options with Fred Wolf (sales manager) who treated us with the utmost respect and courtesy. We finalized our deal with John Evans in finance who explained the various protection packages available. We took delivery of the RDX and again, Phil was incredible. He walked us through every operation of the vehicle including set up and use of the multiple phone, navigation, and audio features. I felt completely comfortable when I left with the new vehicle and am most grateful for the time and effort Phil spent with us to make our entire experience pleasant and relaxed. Having purchased many cars in the past, I can say this experience was by far the best. I recommend Rick Case Acura and particularly Phillip Knapp to anyone who is in the market for a quality vehicle.

Butch1/27
3/28/2016

"Phillip is Phenomenal!!!"

My wife & I went to Rick Case A. on the defensive after having a poor experience at a dealership closer to home. The Case team, led by Phillip, put us quickly at ease and 3 hours later, we drove home in a new RDX. Phil showed us all the pkgs., made positive, insightive comments as to what he thought might be best for us, and led us to an excellent decision in choosing out vehicle... We both commend him for being so helpful and straightforward. He is an outstanding salesman.

Kelly L
3/11/2016

"Best Car Salesman Ever!"

I absolutely HATE buying a car BUT Phillip made the entire experience the best I've ever had. Dealing with Phillip is a joy. I felt more like he was a friend than a salesman. I can't say enough good about him. He's the best! Go see him if you want a new Acura!

Minteyegreen
2/04/2016

"NICE Sales Team TERRIBLE Service Team"

Terrible customer service AFTER you buy the car. This dealership has a very friendly sales staff, but you were warned; after you buy that car they don't care about you or the car they sold you.

Francisco

February 09, 2016

Minteyegreen; We want to respond to your message and try to make amends for your disappointing experience, but we have no way to identify you from this message. Please provide a phone number or an email address so I can contact you. Our objective is for you to have the same opinion of every department at the dealership that you expressed about sales. We will work hard to achieve it. Mort Schwartz Sr. Sales & Leasing Consultant; Assistant to General Manager RICK CASE ACURA (561) 866-1770

Bryan
2/04/2016

"Great Sales Experience"

Negociated the deal over the phone and they delivered the car to my office, 35 miles away from dealership. The follow up after was fantastic and Mort in sales is a person who went out of his way to make the deal a great experience.

February 05, 2016

Thanks for your kind words. You experienced what we call 'the Rick Case Way.'

OmegaRed
1/14/2016

"Ripped Off!!"

Before Christmas, I took my 2006 Acura TL to Rick Case to have them investigate leaking transmission fluid. I agreed to pay the diagnostic charge to have them look and determine the cause of the leak. After running their diagnostics, they call back and tell me both Axel seals need to be replaced. In addition to the axel seals, they say you have bad motor mounts, power steering pump, and rack/pinion. I was told once I do this I would be all set. I agreed to pay the $2158 or so to get all the work done believing I'm finally going to be car-trouble-free for a while. I pick up the car take it back home...car is still leaking. Not only did they not fix the originally problem but they led me to believe I had to have all this additional work done. I then take the car back twice before George the mechanic finally stops their band-aid fixing and troubleshooting and finds the source of the leak. Final diagnoses is to rebuild or replace transmission. These people took my $2100, did not fix the issue, and could even return my call back when I called to talk to him about this fiasco - Yes you Tony Vrenna!! Stay away from these people, they don't care about genuinely fixing your car and saving you money. They will tell you all kinds of things to get you to spend money you don't need to spend.

Scott Leibowitz

YeseniaP
12/22/2015

"Purchase of Acura ILX"

I had the best experience while purchasing my new car! Mort Schwartz is a rare breed in the sales business. He was very knowledgable and provided excellent customer service! I will definitely be referring him to friends and family!

December 22, 2015

Thanks for your kind words; it was my pleasure to assist you. Happy Holidays!!!! Mort

Reviews of Phillip Knapp