Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Skidra
7/25/2016

"Benny and Allen - AMAZING"

From the General Manager (Benny) to Allen Sardinas (sales and leasing consultant), to John in Finance ~ all were exceptional. No BS...did not feel taken advantage of...real people selling what their passion is and that is ACURA! The grounds were clean, and friendly, not fake! Worth every penny, and time spent in the dealership. You have to have patience when buying any car, so be prepared to spend some time there and make friends....Very courteous and friendly. Allen is the BEST! That man knows his cars...and the features, and the best part is his sincerity. Thank you to Benny, and Allen ~ I will recommend you anytime, anywhere, all day long! I love my Acura TLX - thank you so much! :)

Allen Sardinas was my sales consultant! On a side note-Karim diid not work with him, but heard though a friend he is pretty awesome as well!

MDX Buyer
7/07/2016

"Review"

Phillip Knapp was asked to show me the electronics of our new Acura MDX. He was very patient and spent a lot of time going over all of the features with me. He was not even our salesman, but he still was extremely dedicated to making sure that all of my questions were answered.

Beryl007
6/29/2016

""Great, Sincere, Professional Customer Service""

Phillip Knapp was my sales consultant. He was honest, personable, sincere and professional. He had a lot of patience teaching the electronics of the car and kept his word when he made a promise. I have had many dishonest salesman in the past but Phillip was not one of them. I leased a car from him in April of 2016 and would highly recommend him. This is the second Acura I have leased from Rick Case. I have been very satisfied with my experience.

Janet1940
6/25/2016

"Superior Dealership"

I am a long time customer of Acura cars and my Acura representative, Mort Schwartz, is the most Courteous, kind and knowledgeable person and one of the main reasons I will remain a Rick Case Acura customer. First class service at all times. They are the only people who would rent me a car during the airbag crisis! No other dealership would have done that. So, if you want a first class dealer and a first class salesperson, I highly recommend Mort Schwartz at Rick Case Acura in Plantation on 441. Janet Brady

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

June 28, 2016

Janet; Thanks for your kind words, it is always my pleasure to assist you. Please note however that you gave us too much credit as it was Acura that paid for alternate transportation while your vehicle was being repaired. I simply brought the available accommodation to your attention. Kind regards, Mort (Schwartz)

Buddy Felzer
6/19/2016

"Pleasurable Buying Experience"

This being our first time at the Rick Case Acura dealership, it was an overall extremely pleasurable experience. Phillip and Kimberly were wonderful. Very Happy!

scubastew
6/13/2016

"Very Happy First Time Buyer"

I emailed the company through their website. I listed exactly the vehicle model, specification, color and extras that I wanted, together with the price I was prepared to pay out the door. If they were willing to meet my offer they had a deal. Kelly Davis responded quickly and courteously. We did the deal very quickly, she emailed me confirmation and I visited the dealership to complete the transaction. Phillip Knapp was the in-store salesman partnered with Kelly. He made the entire deal go smoothly, took the time to fully demonstrate the vehicle's features, both during the test drive, and on delivery. I have nothing but high praise for both the sales staff members and their finance manager, John Evans.

Kelly Davis

kirkmara
5/26/2016

"Sales Manager Promised stuff just to put the sales through!"

The sales Manager Mr Fox told me that He would install 4 brand new tires on my Acura MDX 2014. Went back 2 days later to get them installed, they installed 2. He told me that 2 didn't need to be new. This was a verbal agreement from him to me saying he would install 4 brand new tires to put through the deal. After going through all this, he then had the audacity to tell me that I can return the car if I want to because he can make more money off the sale if I dont buy it. RUDE!! Completely wasted my time. By the way, I didn't return the car because my time is too valuable for pride.

Fox is his Last Name. - Sales Manager

VI Buyer
4/30/2016

"Third time return customer"

I have returned to Rick Case Acura for the third time, and as always very satisfied. My sales man this time was Mr. Phillip Knapp, he was very patient and professional in what could have been a very trying situation for me. My visit was not to get a new car , but to repair one. To make a long story short, Phillip and the whole staff, helped me walk out with a new car.

MommaBear
4/12/2016

"One Happy Momma"

After looking for months, we finally found what we were looking for at Rick Case Acura. Phillip Knapp was an amazing sales representative! He went above and beyond to ensure our experience was pleasant and that we were more than satisfied with our purchase. He is extremely knowledgeable and did his due diligence to make sure he conveyed all important information and features to us regrading our vehicle. There were a few minor things we had to come back and square away at the dealership and Phillip made it a point to make sure the process was handled in a timely fashion. Would absolutely buy another car from him and would recommend him to anyone in the area looking to purchase a new or used vehicle. Wonderful guy, outstanding salesman!

Michael Steven
4/10/2016

"Quality Professional Services and Facilities"

I found Phillip Knapp very supportive in helping me with the search and purchase of my new vehicle. His professionalism and integrity made the experience of selecting, negotiating, and driving off with my new Acura RDX perfect. Phillip's knowledge of the vehicle was very informative and he demonstrated the options allowing me to clearly see the advantages. I would recommend him to anyone interested in quality service. Thanks Phillip for listening and making the entire experience at Rick Case Acura relaxed and straightforward.

Frederick Wolf, Michael Green