Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Bryan
2/04/2016

"Great Sales Experience"

Negociated the deal over the phone and they delivered the car to my office, 35 miles away from dealership. The follow up after was fantastic and Mort in sales is a person who went out of his way to make the deal a great experience.

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

February 05, 2016

Thanks for your kind words. You experienced what we call 'the Rick Case Way.'

OmegaRed
1/14/2016

"Ripped Off!!"

Before Christmas, I took my 2006 Acura TL to Rick Case to have them investigate leaking transmission fluid. I agreed to pay the diagnostic charge to have them look and determine the cause of the leak. After running their diagnostics, they call back and tell me both Axel seals need to be replaced. In addition to the axel seals, they say you have bad motor mounts, power steering pump, and rack/pinion. I was told once I do this I would be all set. I agreed to pay the $2158 or so to get all the work done believing I'm finally going to be car-trouble-free for a while. I pick up the car take it back home...car is still leaking. Not only did they not fix the originally problem but they led me to believe I had to have all this additional work done. I then take the car back twice before George the mechanic finally stops their band-aid fixing and troubleshooting and finds the source of the leak. Final diagnoses is to rebuild or replace transmission. These people took my $2100, did not fix the issue, and could even return my call back when I called to talk to him about this fiasco - Yes you Tony Vrenna!! Stay away from these people, they don't care about genuinely fixing your car and saving you money. They will tell you all kinds of things to get you to spend money you don't need to spend.

Scott Leibowitz

YeseniaP
12/22/2015

"Purchase of Acura ILX"

I had the best experience while purchasing my new car! Mort Schwartz is a rare breed in the sales business. He was very knowledgable and provided excellent customer service! I will definitely be referring him to friends and family!

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

December 22, 2015

Thanks for your kind words; it was my pleasure to assist you. Happy Holidays!!!! Mort

mpowell227
11/24/2015

"Excellent Experience for Ms. Powell"

Donnie was AMAZING and quite friendly! I truly loved the customer service and my Sonata. I will certainly refer my friends and family to this location.

Donnie

kevinach
11/24/2015

"Great Customer Support and Troubleshooting"

I recently had the battery changed on my 2010 Acura MDX and was required to enter a security code in order for my Radio to work. I could not find the security code in any of the information that I had in my glove box. In one call to Mort Schwartz, he helped me troubleshoot the problem and found the necessary code in a database at the dealership. Fantastic customer service to handle my problem over the phone saving me time, money and effort, by not having to come to the dealership in person. Thank you Mort for your excellent customer service. Well done!

wallacefry
10/07/2015

"This is why I keep coming back!"

Mort Schwartz and Rick Case Acura have earned an A+ from me for over 20 years now. The dealership service department has always been excellent. I happen to love the brand. I have been driving Acura cars exclusively for 26 years now. Mort Schwartz has been such a wonderful salesman and advocate for me. He also has the patience of a saint teaching me about all of the advanced features of each new vehicle I get. Sometimes I need repeat lessons but it is never a problem for Mort. The Acura brand, Rick Case and especially Mort Schwartz have earned my loyalty.

Franklin123
10/03/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

We just leased a new TLX from Rick Case Acura. This is my family's eight Acura in the last 15 years. This was by far the best, easiest, most stress-free and smooth transaction we have ever had. Our sales person Mort Schwartz was extrembly knowledgable, helpful and excellent in ensuring our needs were met. Mort consistently treats us as family. The rest of the staff including Karim and Benny facilitated the ease of use of the dealership and added to the exceptional experience.

Elliott918
10/02/2015

"BEST SALESMAN EVER!"

My family has been purchasing automobiles with Rick Case for the last 15 years. My husband and I have purchased the last 4 Acura's with, I personally would say, is the best salesman around, Mort Schwartz. He is extremely knowledgeable, polite and willing to listen. He is not the pushy type that is just out to make a "quota". Did I mentioned that at the end - he gives the best tutorial about all the new features! He makes the difference! On a whim, I stopped by last Friday and talked to Mort for a few minutes. Explained what I was looking for and what I wanted to pay. He called me on Saturday with more information and I made an appointment for Tuesday. On Tuesday we talked numbers, did a test ride and with my busy schedule, made an appointment to pick up my car on Wednesday. I got there at 4:30 and was out by 5:45 p.m., in my bright shiny new Acura! Kudos to the Rick Case Family and especially to Mort!!!

Richard Judelson
10/01/2015

"Expericence in Leasing my 2015 TLX"

I went to RICK CASE ACURA last month ready to return my 2013 TL and look at the new 2015 TLX models. Mort Schwartz sat with me and went over all the features of the TLX with the advance and tech packages (As I like Tech gadgets). I found Mort to be very knowledgeable with all the aspects of the TLX. We went for a test drive and then he went to bat for a good deal on my trade and new purchase. All in all, I would recommend RICK CASE ACURA, and specifically Mort as the person to see if you contemplate buying an ACURA.

Erikamendy
9/15/2015

"The best. EVER! "

These guys...hands down the best car leasing experience ever! They were Helpful, friendly, funny, knowledgable, and the list could go on. They even helped me name my new car! If you are leasing or buying a car, do yourself a favor and come to Rick Case! Getting a new car should be a positive experience. And that's what they will make it!!!

Rob Ferrin, Alan Sardinas