Rick Case Acura

Rick Case Acura

Call
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 25 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Mbsslp18
10/10/2014

"Twice is so nice "

The process of leasing our 2nd MDX was so easy. We had contacted Mort Schwartz our salesman from 2012 and he let us know about the current promotion. We were able to get into a new lease 3 months earlier than we had expected. We went in on a busy Saturday afternoon. We had scheduled an appointment with Mort since we had a busy afternoon of birthday parties for our 9 year old. It took about an hour but we had negotiated the price and there was nothing stressful about it. My wife was thrilled to move up to the Technology package and get the color she wanted. We picked it up a few days later. Mort took the time to sit with us and go over all the special features that are standard to the 2015 model as well as features associated with the Tech package. He is super knowledgeable and has worked with Acura behind the scenes to make the features as safe as possible. He is a real professional and we look forward to seeing him again as he stressed that he was available at any time to review the features if need be. Thanks for making this a very pleasurable experience. Oh and we love the popcorn machine in the showroom, great for snacking!

jeilts
9/14/2014

"buying a new car with Mort Schwartz was an great experience"

Went in to view a car after researching on the internet and from the great service from Kelly Davis to my salesperson, Mort Schwartz everything was great. Mort took the time to get to know me personally then really looking into everything that I was looking for in a new car. He was very attentive, not pushy at all and really took the time working with me every step of the way. I ended up finding a different model than originally was looking for and got a great deal. I would recommend Rick Case Acura and ask for Mort and you will definitely be happy.

Kelly Davis

deville_c
3/14/2014

"I contacted Mr. Schwartz to see if Rick Case could beat a..."

I contacted Mr. Schwartz to see if Rick Case could beat a standing written offer I had from another dealer. Mr. Schwartz took down my information, as well as the details of the offer I already had, and stated he would get back to me with an answer. Within a short period of time he contacted me and indeed beat the offer I had from another dealer. Everything else after that was handled either via phone or e-mail. He was always extremely responsive, helpful and was willing to provide everything he said in writing. We picked up the new MDX today and it was the easiest and most pleasurable experience we have had in leasing a new vehicle ever. Everything was as Mr. Schwartz had stated with no last minute changes to the deal we had agreed upon. It is rare to find such an honest, up front, and courteous individual in the car business. Mr. Schwartz is a true gentleman and treated my wife and I as if we had been life long friends. I can honestly recommend this dealership and Mr. Schwartz very highly to anyone in the market for a new Acura. This dealership has earned all of my future business in purchasing/leasing new vehicles!!!

Jrvow2
11/29/2013

"i drove in for service and asked attendant how long will..."

i drove in for service and asked attendant how long will be oil change be last...i was told an hour. My car service and complete in 45min. Now that was impressive service considered it was a saturday morning, when is the busiest - very inmpressive and service was excellent. Keep it Rick Case service.

sebatussie

rlobel07
11/29/2013

"After dealing with Delray Acura, Delray Honda, and Acura..."

After dealing with Delray Acura, Delray Honda, and Acura in Lighthouse Pointe, Rick Case Acura was so great that I will always go back to them. The hassle of going to a dealership can not be fun, but salesman James and managers Karin and Allan were extremely helpful, fast and patient with me while I made my decision. If you are in the market for a car, I highly recommend going to see this dealership. They truly were the best.

James Mellides

sebatussie
8/17/2013

"After years of having a very good experience at this..."

After years of having a very good experience at this dealer , I took my ZDX to be serviced and to have the trunk opener switch replaced. At the time to pick up my car, the service adviser told me that "by accident they broke my rear lights". "They had no idea what they were doing", (words of the general manager when he saw what happened) so now,two weeks later, after I email and call the service manager (no response) and visited to dealer and talk to the General Manager I am still waiting for the dealer to call me so they can take care of what they did. No one took responsibility to resolve this in a timely manner. I also contacted Acura Client Relations, and to make this more funny, they are still waiting for the dealer to respond. Horrible customer service, at Rick Case Acura,you do not get what you paid for.

Benny Chahal, general manager,Rennie, Service Advisor

SusanandEd
4/17/2013

"Shawn is a patience and knowledgable salesperson. His..."

Shawn is a patience and knowledgable salesperson. His professionalism continued even after I drove off the lot. He has answered emails and returned phone calls in a timely manner. What a wonderful experience I had! Shawn is definitely a reason that Rick Case Acura will have my future business !

marclarosa
4/05/2013

"Many times that I have been at a dealership I feel..."

Many times that I have been at a dealership I feel hounded, bombarded and uncomfortable by the sales representatives. At Rick Case Acura my rep Michael Salzverg allowed me enough time to look around at my own pace and when I was ready to question him on a potential purchase he was ready and knowledgeable of the whole Acura lineup. Michael was new but made sure all my questions were answered. The test drive went smoothly, and the ease and convenience of how everyone works in conjunction with each other made my decision easy to get in a new model. While working on the paperwork and numbers that worked for me, Michael and the rest of the team made us feel at home. We were offered refreshments, comfortable areas to rest our feet (since it was late in the evening), and complimentary snacks. You can tell Michael takes pride in his work. He was as excited as I was to be getting into a new vehicle. Being a sales representative myself, I know many tricks of the trade, but feeling more like a friendly conversation and less like a business transaction made this purchase easier for me. Previously I have had many issues with dealerships, but Rick Case Acura has changed my mind on how I feel about them now. I would recommend this dealership to all friends, family and future buyers. They had an extensive used car section and so many models of new vehicles to choose from on their lot that when I chose which new car I wanted, I had a variety of exterior colors, interior colors and tech packages to choose from. I have had my car for 2 weeks now, and Michael has been diligent with keeping me in the loop about my new license plate, window tinting, and other options that I have for my vehicle. All of this WITHOUT being overbearing. To me that is very important. When purchasing a new car, you are inundated with so many surveys and courteousy calls. This has not been the case with Rick Case Acura. I was not planning on getting another Acura when my lease was up, but the team at Rick Case Acura changed my mind, and changed it easily. Their service department, sales department and staff have been nothing but helpful and professional. Acura should be thrilled to have a team like this working for them. If you are local, do not choose any other dealership! I hope when you visit Rick Case Acura you ask for Michael Salzverg, but in all honestly their whole staff was excellent! Marc LaRosa

kandm
3/08/2013

"My experience with Rick Case Acura exceeded my..."

My experience with Rick Case Acura exceeded my expectations. All of the staff from internet sales manager Matt, sales manager Karim, Joann the concierge, finance manager John, and finally salesman Sean Segaloff were very pleasant and accommodating . Sean was very knowledgeable and took the time to show my wife all the bells and whistles with our new Acura ILX and answered all of her questions.

rjacomino
3/04/2013

"My wife and I bought a bigger boat and had to trade our..."

My wife and I bought a bigger boat and had to trade our SUV for one with more towing capacity; we made a list of possible options and started to solicit quotes over the internet and visiting dealers after to test drive our possible options. Reading the reviews in Dealer Rater we became acquainted with Mort Schwartz and his ability to persuade customers. I wrote Mort and e-mail with our requirement and with the vehicle choices we were contemplating to lease. Mort responded my e-mail with advice and then we spoke on the phone and he sounded like a car consultant rather than a sales person, and he got my attention. Anyhow, we thought that the MDX was outside of our budget limitations and we received a great lease offer on a well-known brand (which I will reserve the name because of our great relationship with the salesman and dealership) also made is Japan SUV. We went to this dealership on Saturday determined to test drive this car and to move forward with the transaction. We test drove 2 of the same SUV (loaded and the lease program was second to none), however, at 60 Mph on the expressway the Steering Wheel vibrated worse than a 20 year old vehicle with Alignment problems and out of balance tires. We were very disappointed (so was the sales person and the dealer GM) and we decided to stop by Rick Case Acura to meet Mort and discuss the lease program face to face. I had spoken to Mort earlier that day and was told that if planned to visit him, to please try to make as early as possible as he planned to leave earlier than usual. Although my wife and I came in to Rick Case Acura at the time Mort had to leave; he took the time to stay with us to explain why we should consider the Acura MDX over other vehicles and left us in the hands of Carl Ziedman. We test drove the vehicle with Carl and went to the negotiation table. We were very impressed with the professionalism of Mort and Carl and decided to work around our budget and leased a NEW Acura MDX last Saturday evening. We had sort a negative experience about 4 ½ years ago at Rick Case Honda, and we had a bit of reservation about doing business at Rick Case Acura store. Mort and Carl made the difference and made us forget about the past; we highly recommend that you give Rick Case Acura an opportunity when shopping for an Acura and definitely schedule an appointment with Mort and/or Carl. You will not be disappointed!

Carl Ziedman