Rick Case Acura

875 N State Rd 7,
Fort Lauderdale (Plantation), Florida 33317
Rick Case Acura Info
About Rick Case Acura

Welcome to RICK CASE ACURA, America’s first, and for many years largest Acura dealer. At RICK CASE, where the culture is treating every customer as we would our best friend, YOU are Number 1 for the past 27 years. We always work diligently to provide excellent service, best value products and facilities of the greatest convenience. Our goal is to always offer a pleasant experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations while operating at the highest level of integrity, honesty and professionalism. All of our staff invites you to visit to experience the RICK CASE WAY.

About Rick Case Acura

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Friday 7:30 PM - 6:00 PM

Jongdan
3/28/2015

"The dealership was excellent - Mort was super helpful. "

The experience at the dealership was perfect from top to bottom. I received two cars and both times Mort Schwartz was very helpful. The transaction was very smooth and I would go back here again.

Drsteveg
3/19/2015

"Always a pleasure "

I live almost 40 miles from Rick Case Acura and have been driving Honda and Acura products for years. I have 3 different Acura Dealers closer to me, but I choose to take the drive. The main reason is Mort Schwartz. He is an outstanding person and a pleasure to work with. The next reason is that the people working at the dealer remember my name. That says alot. I even take the long drive for service, just to say hello to Mort. I recommend Mort Schwartz to anyone and this dealer. Stephen Goodman

Greatness54
2/27/2015

"Excellent Sales & Customer Service"

I went in for a service appointment on my Acura 2006 RSX. Had my service done & then decided to look at a newer car. My salesman, Mort Schwartz, did an outstanding job getting my deal done. Very Happy with my Acura 2013 ILX just purchased 2 weeks ago.

ornakadosh
1/20/2015

"excellent service by Mort Schwartz"

great, service, friendly, made everything quick and easy for my busy schedule. my 4th lease with them, coming back for sure. the business manager was very efficient.

Mfonti
1/11/2015

"Service appointment"

I went in on Saturday at 3:30 to have my car serviced. Oil change, tire rotation etc.... We went and sat in the waiting room for about an hour . While there a group of thugs which had no business being there walked in and started serving themselves hot chocalate and grabbing bags of potatoe chips which are intended for the customers. One of the personnel there asked them to leave and they just kept on, she had to literally tell them several times.... I could not believe this was happening at tick case Acura!!!!!!! I said to my boyfriend first and last time we will come here to this, anything could happen there. So a while later my service advisor for that day "Jason " comes in and says oh they are going to wash the vehicle and vacuum which is a complimentary service and I said oh ok thank you. I went to sit outside and was truly impressed on how the vehicles were being detailed ... When Jason says oh you car is ready I go to it and literally had to turn back as it was still wet all over the place and the vacuum inside, never happened..... Rick case has a lot of things to fix. I will never go back. Next time I need a service I will be going to pembroke pines Acura ... Much classier dealership!!!!!! I was very very disappointed with Rick case Acura .

Jason

AliciaNewAcura
12/22/2014

"Mort Schwartz is one of a kind"

I met with Mort Schwartz at Rick Case Acura to pick up my Acura ILX. The experience was the best one at a dealership! Not only did Mort take the time and personal attention to answer my questions, I was treated like a queen the entire time I was there. Mort is cordial, amiable and attentive. What dedication and superb customer service! Plus I really enjoyed talking to Mort. He makes you feel like you're part of his family and that kind treatment is so rare nowadays. He even followed up two days later to make sure I was enjoying my new vehicle. An enormous thank you to him. This definitely makes me want to recommend Rick Case Acura!

Rick Case Acura responded to this review

December 23, 2014

Thanks for the kind words. It was a pleasure to assist you!

kevinf15e
12/11/2014

"Shafting a repeat customer?"

Four years ago, I bought 2 MDXs from Rick Case Acura. I got a decent price all around. I went back – figuring loyalty would be rewarded. WRONG! They were having their 0/0/0 special at the time. They didn’t have the specific MDX Model I was looking for on the lot. They could get one – they quoted me $1,500 OVER MSRP and low-balled me on a trade. I went to another dealer – they didn’t have the car either. THEY worked hard to get it. I got the car for almost $4,500 UNDER MSRP. I also got a respectable trade. Obviously, Rick Case Acura feels they don’t need to work for a sale. I saved over $8,000 by walking out of Rick Case Acura! I won’t be going back…

Mbsslp18
10/10/2014

"Twice is so nice "

The process of leasing our 2nd MDX was so easy. We had contacted Mort Schwartz our salesman from 2012 and he let us know about the current promotion. We were able to get into a new lease 3 months earlier than we had expected. We went in on a busy Saturday afternoon. We had scheduled an appointment with Mort since we had a busy afternoon of birthday parties for our 9 year old. It took about an hour but we had negotiated the price and there was nothing stressful about it. My wife was thrilled to move up to the Technology package and get the color she wanted. We picked it up a few days later. Mort took the time to sit with us and go over all the special features that are standard to the 2015 model as well as features associated with the Tech package. He is super knowledgeable and has worked with Acura behind the scenes to make the features as safe as possible. He is a real professional and we look forward to seeing him again as he stressed that he was available at any time to review the features if need be. Thanks for making this a very pleasurable experience. Oh and we love the popcorn machine in the showroom, great for snacking!

jeilts
9/14/2014

"buying a new car with Mort Schwartz was an great experience"

Went in to view a car after researching on the internet and from the great service from Kelly Davis to my salesperson, Mort Schwartz everything was great. Mort took the time to get to know me personally then really looking into everything that I was looking for in a new car. He was very attentive, not pushy at all and really took the time working with me every step of the way. I ended up finding a different model than originally was looking for and got a great deal. I would recommend Rick Case Acura and ask for Mort and you will definitely be happy.

Kelly Davis

deville_c
3/14/2014

"I contacted Mr. Schwartz to see if Rick Case could beat a..."

I contacted Mr. Schwartz to see if Rick Case could beat a standing written offer I had from another dealer. Mr. Schwartz took down my information, as well as the details of the offer I already had, and stated he would get back to me with an answer. Within a short period of time he contacted me and indeed beat the offer I had from another dealer. Everything else after that was handled either via phone or e-mail. He was always extremely responsive, helpful and was willing to provide everything he said in writing. We picked up the new MDX today and it was the easiest and most pleasurable experience we have had in leasing a new vehicle ever. Everything was as Mr. Schwartz had stated with no last minute changes to the deal we had agreed upon. It is rare to find such an honest, up front, and courteous individual in the car business. Mr. Schwartz is a true gentleman and treated my wife and I as if we had been life long friends. I can honestly recommend this dealership and Mr. Schwartz very highly to anyone in the market for a new Acura. This dealership has earned all of my future business in purchasing/leasing new vehicles!!!

Reviews of Mort Schwartz