Rick Case Acura

Sales & Leasing Consultant
John Evans, F&I Manager, Rick Case Acura

John Evans

F&I Manager
Mort Schwartz, Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Assistant to General Manager; Fleet Manager, Rick Case Acura

Mort Schwartz

Senior Sales & Leasing Consultant; Assistant to General Manager; Fleet Manager
Phillip Knapp, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Rick Case Acura

Phillip Knapp

Sales & Leasing Consultant

December 02, 2016

"Fantastic - Fantastic -Fantastic "

- Staci33

Where do I begin.........from the moment we were introduced to Scott Argow, I knew immediately my purchasing experience would not only be an informative one, but what a pleasure to meet a sales agent with a sense of humor! This is the 1st time we drove away in a new car not feeling overwhelmed with all the new features. Scott just took the time to explain everything so thoroughly. In others words, I left feeling smarter.....NOT LIKE A DUMMY. I look forward to many miles of safe and fun driving, plus a bit of showing off to my neighbors.

December 01, 2016

"Buying experience"

- FABI

Very pleasant, attentive, personal, they met all my expectations and more. Alberto, my salesman continue calling after the purchase to make sure I was understanding all the new technology in the car and if I had any questions. I called him several times and he answered immediately and answered all my questions.

December 01, 2016

"Satisfaction for the treatment received"

- jmbc

Scott gave us an excellent service and very good attention, I enter with very few expectations and came out well pleased. The whole team was very friendly, polite and professional.

2014 Acura RDX