Rick Case Hyundai Davie

4.3

January 20, 2017

"Excellent experience"

- roverfl73 Verified Customer

I have bought 3 hyundai car from this dealership. I keep coming back because of the incentives and the great sales person I work with each time (Tassy). I believe i have spent a total of 3 hrs at the dealer from start to finish

January 20, 2017

"Rick Case Hyundai"

- cmenezes Verified Customer

Tiffany Shelton did a really good job. Wasn't sure if I wanted to move to a bigger car or to keep a 5 seat, and she went through the right questions, and guided me to the best option for my family.

January 19, 2017

"Great Experience."

- mamabear062 Verified Customer

I have always had a great experience at the Rick Case Hyundai Dealership. This was my third vehicle with the dealership. Would definitely recommend to family and friends.

• Discount Gas