Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
blackorchid741
5/22/2016

"Like my experience at Rick Case Hyundai"

From the start to the end of our vehicle acquisition, everything was handled with professionalism and friendly, caring service. We would definitely return to Rick Case for our next vehicle.

Alex Riginiotis

evaaviles
5/22/2016

"The best in the business!"

If you're looking for excellent customer service and professionalism, you need to visit RICK Case Hyundai! I have the car of my dreams, and it's all thanks to Glen and the Rick Case Team!

Angel santana
5/21/2016

"EXCELLENT DEALER."

HELLO MY NAME ANGEL, I WAS SO PLEASE WITH THE SERVICE,THE KNOWLEDGABLE AND EXPERIENCE SALES PERSONS AVAILABLE THAT I END UP BUYING TWO VEHICLE FROM RICK CASE IN ONE STOP. MY SALES PERSON WAS A VERY HONEST AND RESPECTFULL PERSON NAME HECTOR, MOYA. HE UNDERSTOOD MY NEEDS AND WORKED WITH ME DAYS AND NIGHT UNTIL GETTING ME THE RIGH VEHICLES AND PRICES. THANK YOU. HECTOR MOYA. I AM A CUSTOMERS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH THE DEALER OR HYUNDAY IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM. I AM A CUSTOMER BUY 2 MOR CARS FOR THE SECOND TIME. THANK YOU. RICK CASE AND HYUNDAY FOR YOUR QUALITY VEHICLES YOU HAD BEEN BUILDING.

SALES,HECTOR MOYA, FINANCE,BILL, SUPERVISOR,JR, AND FINANCE GENERAL MANAGER, JOSE FERNANDEZ.

firemed83
5/20/2016

"Elantra"

Tiffany was great! Very easy to deal with and helpful through the process, however , this review is a pain, way too involved and time consuming.

randolphlhenry

"Elantra"

Walked away with the car i wanted so no problems. With the help of tiffany i felt well informed and will be recommending her to future car buyers

cedjordan92

"Review"

Great customer service from Daniel he really worked to our needs and you can feel that he actually cared about us and finding us the right vehicle.

Daniel Gonzalez

JOMA97

"Review"

Ryan is a pleasure to do business with He was very efficient and thorough I will be back when my lease is up to see him again

conradgarcia75

"Excellent experience"

My experience at rick case was wonderfull i even forgot i was at a dealership and the customer service was great this is the way i love shopping not having someone looking over your shoulder at all times

Aj Hasty and hector

larrymkatz0

"Great Dealership"

I've been to many dealerships over the years. Rick Case Hyundai was professional, courteous and caring in my needs. We left the dealership to go shopping for a few moments before returning to look at the car, which was just being off-loaded and surprisingly Jacques called us to drive our intended purchase to us so we could see it. Simply amazing customer service leading to trust and ultimate purchase. Jacques is terrific!

brendalgonzalez
5/19/2016

"MY EASY AND SILKY TRANSACTION"

My experience was awesome! Mr. Marlon, meet all the requirements that I was looking on a Salesperson. WAS AN EASY AND SILKY TRANSACTION! Very smooth! Mr. Marlon took care of me like a family and he was very genuine and sincere. I felt that i was working with one of my kids. Very knowledgeable, he presented a lot of options to me without putting a pressure and thats what I love about him. Took a reasonable time to completed my transaction which I really appreciated. He was present all the time and follow up with all the necessary steps to get me out of there as soon was possible to enjoy my new car and spend time with my family. I recommend Mr. Marlon and wish him many sales in the future! Mr. Marlon is the NEW PEARL IN THE NECKLACE! Bravo!

MARLON