Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sales Associate
Carlos Alvarez, New Car Service Sales Manager , Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Carlos Alvarez

New Car Service Sales Manager
Tom Anderson, Sales Associate/Genesis Experience Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Tom Anderson

4.3

June 27, 2017

"Great Experience"

- BDONLAN Verified Customer

I briefly commented in the previous section. I am absolutely satisfied with the level of professionalism and knowdlege rick case hyundai's team has. Working with Eric was fantastic! I look forward to enjoying my new car. :)

June 27, 2017

"Great dealership"

- jnakis Verified Customer

Hector was very polite and knowledgeable of my new vehicle. He made my wife and I feel comfortable and we bought our new vehicle from Rick Case Hyundai because of him.

June 26, 2017

"Love the experience"

- mcasal Verified Customer

My experience with your dealership was made very pleasant by the salesperson Alex. I will recommend it for sure. Everyone was courteous. The bathrooms were spotless.

• Discount Gas