Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sales Associate
4.3

"Experience"

- madelinem1202 Verified Customer

My overall experience with all 3 gentlemen we delt with was phenomenal. Thank you so much Rick Case for the outstanding customer service, knowledge & helpfulness we received for all we encountered during our visit.

"Best Experience ever."

- raquelventa Verified Customer

Glen went above and beyond to help me find the right fit, everyone was super nice and really helpful. Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

"Customer service"

- broselione Verified Customer

Paul Revenell and Darwin padro made my purchase experience seamless! They were knowledgeable and made sure that's I was satisfied. Paul followed up with me to make sure everything was okay.

• Discount Gas