Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road ,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
dalcio
3/04/2015

"a Fabulous experience, service too good to be believe"

I had the pleasure of working with Matt Kmosko. From the moment he greeted he communicated every step of the process, Was knowledgeable and very willing to help. I gave him my check list and he went work. I got a 2015 Elantra for less a month than my 2013 Chevy, I saved over $120.00 a month. I look forward to replacing my second vehicle with a Rick Case Vehicle and I will definitely call Matt. I recommend him to everyone looking to have a great, easy purchase.

Maria
3/02/2015

"My New Red Elantra"

My salesman Matt Kmosko was an outstanding salesman. His knowledge, friendliness and experience was above excellent, this help to make my purchase a very pleasurable one. Matt was able to answer all my questions and also worked with me to get me a great price. Thanks to Matt , I was able make the decision to purchase the Elantra without taking a few days to think about it. In fact, this is the first time I ever purchased a car and drove in home in the same day. a

Mullet6868
2/26/2015

"Very friendly and loved the out come "

Great with helping us find what we want and worked with us to come to a great dealer, left feeling great. Will for sure recommend Matt and the dealership to everyone I know

choppy777
2/23/2015

"Fantastic!"

I was looking for a pre-owned 2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe and unfortunately the first dealership I went to had already sold the car I was looking at. I saw one come up for sale at the Rick Case Hyundai in Davie and called Matt Kmosko about it. He looked over the car to make sure it was indeed what I was looking for before I drove an hour out there and he had it parked out front and had it ready to go for a test drive before I got there. All in all, from test drive to leaving the dealership with my new car, it only took about 3 hours. Matt and Marc Riley got me a great deal on the car I wanted and made the process as painless as possible,no tricks or hidden fees. I had gotten a pre approval from my credit union and the dealership beat the credit union's rate by a half a point. The warranty they offer on certified pre owned is fantastic too. It isn't 10 year/100k mile from the date the car was sold new, but its from the day you buy it pre owened, plus its an additional 100k miles on top of what is already on the car! I would definitely work with Matt and Marc again next time I'm in the market for a car.

DanteL
2/22/2015

"Fantastic Sales Experience"

My overall experience purchasing my Hyundai Sonata could not have gone any better. Matt Kmosko took excellent care of me and made sure the entire sales process was quick and easy. I highly recommend Matt and Rick Case Hyundai for anyone looking for A+ customer service and a great deal!

veraj954
2/19/2015

"excellent service by Matt"

I'm extremely picky of what I wanted. Matt was very patient with me and took his time showing several cars until I found the one I wanted. Was friendly and above all funny as hell.

DC
2/16/2015

"Great Service"

My family and purchased a Santa Fe and we had an excellent experience. Service was professional and courteous. Matt Kmosko did a fantastic job in walking us through the process and explaining everything. I certainly would recommend this dealership and more important, the services of Mr. Kmosko.

staleys
2/15/2015

"Excellent Sales Experience"

My experience purchasing my Santa Fe Sport was very positive. From the moment I walked through the door and met Matt Kmosko, I felt very comfortable. I am newly widowed and was very apprehensive about going to a dealership alone. Matt understood my situation and was very professional, yet compassionate. The Finance Manager ( I am sorry I forgot his name), was equally professional and helped keep me at ease. Overall, I give my experience an excellent rating.

davidc60
2/13/2015

"Great Sales Experience"

I just purchased a new Sonata. Matt Kmosko and the team made it a very pleasant experience. Matt was friendly and very professional. He even removed the bike rack from my old car and transferred my Florida Sunpass to the new car. Mike Ball was great with the paperwork.

Taylor
2/05/2015

"Superior Customer Service"

My husband and I recently purchased a Hyundai Elantra, and we couldn't be more pleased with the exceptional customer service that we received from our salesman, Matt Kmosko. Matt is an absolute credit to the profession, and we feel very lucky to have worked with him on this significant purchase. Matt is professional, energetic, personable, and thorough, which made him easy to work with. He answered all of our questions, and addressed any concerns, all while making this a surprisingly enjoyable car buying experience. We absolutely love our new Elantra, and we would definitely recommend working with Matt at this dealership.

Matt Kmosko