Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Call
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas

"Overall experience"

It is well known that when people have to go buy a car they are in for a horrendous experience but everything, and I mean, "EVERYTHING", was pleasurable dealing with this dealership, from the beginning dealing with salesperson Darrell Caudill through the finance part dealing with Jose Rivera. I was in the market for a pre-owned Sonata and found two on your website. I took the stock numbers down, went in on Sunday morning, met Darrell, gave him the numbers and he was just great. Knew about the vehicle, answered all questions I had and then off to finance where I met Jose Rivera. Personable, funny and of course us two New Yorkers bonded right away. I was in and out of there within three hours. If I ever have to buy another vehicle again and it is sold by Rick Case I will surely go to their dealership. I have absolutely no problem recommending you at all. Just an over the top experience. It was certainly worth the trip from W. Kendall.

"Amazing customer service....fabulous vehicle "

Considering i was a Mercedes owner for the last 15 yrs, I was not expecting such a wonderful experience. I am thoroughly pleased with my 2015 limited sonata!!

"Purchase of new 2015 sonata"

Had nice experience With Glen Very courteous and knowlegeble. We purchased Honda sonata through him and we're very happy from begaining to end. Thanks Glen.

"Always a pleasure!"

This is my third purchase at Rick Case Hyundai Motors and although I travel a long distance to get to it, I would not change to another dealership. The staff professionalism, care and respect for customers is outstanding.

AJ Samuel, Ivan, JP

"New purchase"

Sales manager JP went out of his way to cover all of my concerns to complete the sale. He has always treated us professionally and honestly. It was a pleasure dealing with him and Claudio.

Claudio

"rick case hyundai"

estoy muy complacido con rick case hyundai por el trato que me han dado. los vendedores son excelentes igual que los manager estoy muy contento y complacido con mi carro y quiero seguir siendo cliente de rick case hyundai.

"Happy Customer"

I'd like to express that my car buying experience at this dealer, Rick Case Hyundai of Weston was fabulous. No hassles, no cheap sale pitch, and no pushing. I really enjoyed for once my car buying experience. Starting from the great hospitality from Mr. Juan Carlos Quintero, who made me feel at home all the way to the easy going finance representative Mr. Rolnado Sanabria. I twas painless process and very straight forward. I highly recommend this dealer to all my family and friends.

"It was great."

I DON'T SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE AND TREATMENT THAT MR CARLOS MORALES HAD WITH ME AND MY FAMILY

"Very happy with purchase "

My parents and I bought an Elantra from there this past weekend and we left very happy with our purchase. The staff was very welcoming and knowledgable, any reservations we had about the car was answered with facts and we felt very comfortable.

"Service "

As soon as I walked in I felt welcomed. Everybody was nice. Thank you for everything. I look forward to making more deals with you all.

Reviews of Glen Bolanos