Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rolando Sanabria

Finance
4.3

April 25, 2017

"Awesome Dealership! Never Shop Another Dealer"

- Kkprincess11 Verified Customer

Very Professional staff from my sales person, sales manager, finance and service. This is my 4th Hyundai purchase! Rick Case has it done right! I am very satisfied with my car!

April 24, 2017

"Excellent"

- estyhernandez9 Verified Customer

The sevice provided was very good and professional. I love the car it drives super. I will definitly come back and see Carlos and Tom.

April 23, 2017

"Excelent"

- loucruz.cruz Verified Customer

Attentive salespeople, good service, professional atmosphere. I was greeted quickly by a friendly sales person who was attentive to my needs and requirements. And afterwards took me to a friendly and professional finance officer who took the time to explain all my options. All round, a good experience.

• Discount Gas