Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
mdavidoff

"Great experience"

I was given great info to select my car by my salesperson and it was a pleasurable experience and because of it I will reccomend thia dealership to other people looking to buy or lease a car.

katrinaherrero
8/25/2016

"Rick Case and Donald were phenomenal!"

My husband and I have purchased two cars from Rick Case in the past year, and both experiences were much more pleasant than all of our previous car purchase experiences combined. If you need to buy a car and would prefer not to get a runaround or experience hours and hours of stress, then Rick Case Hyundai is where you should be headed right now.

krichards76

"Unexpected"

The fact that I did not have anyone haggle me about buying a car is a good feeling. In the past at other dealerships I felt as if I were in a fish bowl being watched.

Hector Moya, A.J. Hasty

victorpointsinc
8/25/2016

"would highly recommend Rick Case Weston"

This is my go to store and I have made this my wife's store also. My salesman Jose Chiaromonte couldn't be better. The financial officer that I met (sorry forgot his name), he was wonderful and made everything easier this year then last year. Oh, the popcorn is great. I was in an accident the day before where I was waiting for the car the be declared totaled - it was several days later. I went to the Hyndai store cause Allstate needed info. I was to go to get a car at Enterprise next. I had a reservation, but Jose had me in a new car 1-2-3, with the great help of his manager. Didn't need Enterprise - so no aggravation. Jose had the color and Sonata I liked, and it fit. Love the drive of this car. Yes, I do recommend this dealership. Yes, I do recommend Jose to everyone. It took my wife (on her 2nd Hyundai from Jose) a year to come to Rick Case in Weston after her bad experience trying to purchase 3 cars with her boss at the Rick Case in Ft Lauderdale. She said that the operation was slimy, just full of high pressured salesmen, but then she saw that I would call or go to Jose and he would help me me with not knowing about the car (eventhough he told me everything and hooked me up before I left). I am 77 years old, so these things are so brand new - not used to computers, etc.. Now Jose is her salesman also. She recommends him to her friends. I am also really sorry that I can't remember the name of the financial officier that we used this time, because he really made the car leasing experience for me and my wife a pleasant experience. He was really a happy, happy person and he explained everything easily. I'm also sorry that I don't know the name of the manager that Jose went to for this deal. As I said earlier, I was even told that I could borrow a loaner from them until my car was totaled or go into a new car now. It was all just amazingly good business and a way to keep a client coming back. Everyone showed a caring for me and wanted to assist me as much as they could - and they did. This is 100% a 5 ***** dealership. Extremely professional, but happy people. Not sharks like at some dealerships. You are greeted when you walk in, but no pressure. If you are there to see one salesman, another doesn't grab you away. Oh, and thanks for the book. What can I say, but Rick Case Hyundai in Weston is the place to go for all your car needs.

can't remember name of financial officer

javi3469

"First Time Car Buyer"

Staff were extremely helpful in ensuring everything was explained. I got an amazing deal, and received expert assistance from the finance department. Good to see not all dealerships are filled with people who are out to get you, Livan Crespo made sure my payments were right for me while keeping the overall cost controlled. Cant say enough good things, even staying late to make sure I understood all my options. My best interests seemed to be of concern with the staff. Glen went above and beyond to make me sure things went smoothly for me and my partner. Have already referred friends to this dealership.

Livan Crespo

mannykukunis35
8/24/2016

"Very nice"

I will recommend your dealership to my friends very good people friendly I will go back for my next car. Excellent service that about it all good

jaybakennels
8/23/2016

"Pleasant new care experience"

This was the most pleasant new car purchase experience I can remember. Everyone I dealt with was pleasant, helpful, and knowledgeable about thier job description. The choice of vehicles was outstanding and my wants were met quickly.

roger0075

"Rick Case great !"

Rick case was great in all aspects,i felt i was treated like family , no rush or pressure to buy . great service and product . A rating .thanks

Hector Moya and AJ

rjtosto

"buying car"

daniel is an excellent young and honest salesman. he is an excellant asset to rick case company. have bought many cars in my life and he is the best sales person that i have ever dealt with.

daniel gonzalez

hbretan
8/22/2016

"Great Car Lease Experience"

Most recently visited Rick Case Hyundai and was again more than pleased with their dealership. This does feel like a "family" affair. Everyone, without exception, was pleasant and helpful, from the top of the ladder down.

ALL employees with whom I had any contact

Reviews of Tiffany Shelton