Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road ,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
ALFREDOBACA001
7/31/2015

"Great experience"

Everyone was friendly and very helpful. They were able to reach a monthly payment that fit within my budget. Only issue is that they didn't offer me the gaap insurance.

karlaycardenas
7/30/2015

"Good car buying experience"

Carlos was super helpful and friendly. I told him my situation and he automatically gave me the recommended choice for my situation. I'm very please with my car. Carlos was amazing!recommended 100 % fast transaction and trusted seller

JAQFTL
7/29/2015

"Glenn Balanos is the sales person for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ask for Glenn Balanos. He is a terrific sales person. I would definitely recommend your dealership to friends looking for a new vehicle. Thank you so much.

JOSETTEROD
7/29/2015

"Good car buying experience"

We were treated very respectfully and were accommodated very well. The finance department was well informed and the salesman was extremely courteous. We will recommend this dealership.

Type employee names separated by comma.

SRB766

"Perfect"

Carlos Alvarez,Darwin Pedro,are the perfect guys for the job.. Carlos and Darwin, went above and beyond,to help me find the perfect vehicle for my needs. No pressure,,and answered every question, with sincere professionalism .Freddy Shihadeh,is a perfect man for the job..he explaines, everything with a good attitude,and also answered all a my questions with sincere professionalism..

DIALIZ9213

"Very good "

Good staff. Good price. Good cars. I been dealing with the same person in all my cars and I always leave the place satisfied. They are always friendly

SCVOGEL

"Great place to buy"

4th car I have bought there. I keep coming back for a reason. Tiffany is the best salesperson I have ever worked with. It has always been a pleasurable experience purchasing a car. And the service department (Cory and Freddy) always takes good care of me, getting me in and out as quickly as possible while making sure that any updates are performed to the car.

slpref
7/23/2015

"In my humble opinion... "

Let me begin by stating that I rarely add any opinions in the open response section of a survey. However, I felt compelled to do so in this instance. My lease transaction was handled by a sales rep that is no longer with this dealership. Toward the end of my visit, I had the pleasure of meeting Tiffany Shelton. Ms. Shelton went above and beyond her job description to ensure my satisfaction. She had nothing to gain from this gesture other than extend excellent customer service and hospitality. This is my 3rd Hyundai purchase; 2 with Rick Case and one with Potamkin. We have 4 Hyundai products in my family. I will be referring Ms. Shelton to my family members and friends for their next auto purchase. To anyone reading this review, I am sure you will agree; car shopping is dreadful. I rather have a root canal procedure. Save yourself the time and aggravation and visit Rick Case Hyundai. Ask for Tiffany Shelton. This dynamic, go-getter will do everything possible to assure a fair deal and comfortable buying experience.

BRINA2883
7/23/2015

"Smooth and easy experience!"

This was my first time leasing a car and it was such a great experience! I will def be back again! Kevin J. My sales guy and Mine in Financing were outstanding!

Kevin James, Mike Ball

LISATOWNSEND
7/22/2015

"Best Experience Ever"

From the moment I walked in to the moment I drove out, everyone was friendly and helpful. I've been to this dealership several times before and each experience is better than the last. Truly a great experience!

Claudio Alvarado