Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sales Associate
Bill Silva, Sales Associate, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Bill Silva

Sales Associate
Tom Anderson, Sales Associate/Genesis Experience Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Tom Anderson

Sales Associate/Genesis Experience Manager

August 22, 2017

"Ernesto & Jose are awesome!"

- hharmuth0 Verified Customer

These two gentlemen went above and beyond helping us purchase our second car from them. Ernesto had the car ready for my test drive and since my husband couldn't get there for a couple of days Jose put the car on hold for me. I was 99% sold & just wanted my husband to see it first and look over the finance deal. There was no pressure at any time which made buying the car enjoyable. I'm soo happy in my new ride and thanks to these two great guys again!

August 21, 2017

"Happy"

- musthave17 Verified Customer

Was so excited for my new car the guys were all good to me cant complain its always a pleasure going to Rick Case Hyundai in Weston get my car service whenever needed very friendly environment i have to give them that.

Other Employees : Christian Romero Daniel Guilarte

August 19, 2017

"Hyndai Sonata Sport 2017"

- dymejaja Verified Customer

Amazing experience. Straight forward and very helpful well understood. I would definitely recommend this dealership and our sales person, Julio Arango to anyone I know that is getting a car.

Julio Arango