Rick Case Hyundai Davie

3550 Weston Road ,
Davie, Florida 33331
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
lajames786
4/19/2015

"Hassle Free Shopping"

I am writing to express my gratitude to Rick Case Hyundai of Davie family, especially my salesperson Matt Kmosko. Because of his pride and knowledge of his profession, our experience of purchasing an automobile was a success. James and Corliss Griffin

Emilysnewcar
4/14/2015

"No Hassel smooth transaction!"

The staff were so pleasant and easy to deal with. I got exactly what I wanted!!!! No wasted time... but great detail given, I Love my new car! Thank-You guys for your time and, patience, but most important listening to my needs!

Mike Ball

Medy68
4/14/2015

"Perfecto!!!!!!"

Todo fue muy rapido,la atencion magnifica y muy professional.Estoy muy feliz y satisfecho con la compra de mi Sonata y siempre recomendare este consecionario para la compra de autos.Muchas gracias por todo!!!

Dawn
4/07/2015

"No Haggle, No hassle Experience"

Matt was a pleasure to work with, no pressure, he was knowledgeable, and patient through out the process, along with yoswan the Tower Director, they put there minds together and came up with creative ways to make my deal happen. Gave me several options as to which way I wanted to go. I am "VERY HAPPY" that they worked this in my favor and I will not hesitate to recommend family and friends to go see Matt as there sales person. Thank you both for all your help, I "LOVE" my car and will see you next time!!

yoswan

GinaB
4/05/2015

"Unusually honest and helpful salespeople - Not pushy at all!"

Recently bought a Pre-owned certified used car from Rick Case. Matt Kmosko was very helpful and not pushy at all. He showed me cars I was interested in an encouraged me to get the price I was comfortable paying. I was even able to leave the dealership to "sleep on it" without him begging me to stay or take a deal on the spot. When I arrived the next day he had everything ready to go and made the process as simple as possible. Spent a little time haggling once in the finance office, but that's to be expected at any dealership. After a few hours of back and forth I got the original price I was quoted, with the payments I asked for from the beginning.

steppo93
4/02/2015

"Ecstatic!!!"

Matt Kmosko is beyond great! He was really helpful and very nice. He had a lot of patience with me although I was very indecisive. He brought out numerous cars for me to test drive and to take a look at. I've been to numerous dealerships and he's definitely been the most helpful! I would without a doubt recommend him and this dealership to all my friends looking to buy a new car! I really do appreciate all the time and patience Matt had with me. More Salesman should be as hardworking as him. I am very blessed and thankful to have had Matt help me out. Thanks again for everything! YOU ROCK!

marjorie
3/30/2015

"happy"

I was referred by a friend to rick case..I had a great sales person (claudio). I would recommend this dealership to all my friends.

Claudio alvarado

csmith
3/27/2015

"AMAZING!!!!!"

By far the best customer service I have ever received! Matt Kmosko is great and actually cares about what you want. I did not feel pressured whatsoever and he made the whole process stress free. By far the best dealership I have been to!

Juancho
3/10/2015

""1-2-3 Get a new Car""

My experience with Matt Kmosko, they sales man with the multicolored shoes was excellent. After many leases with different dealers, this is the first purchase that I enjoyed because it took less than 1 hour to get a new car with a good price. They never tried to push me a different car of what I was searching and with extra coverage. Thank you for your service and see you soon to service my new car. Juan and Monica

Micki
3/10/2015

"Great Experience"

This is my 2nd purchase from Rick Case and once again it was great. Matt Kmosko was wonderful and walked me through everything. The Finance Department was great as well.

Reviews of Matt Kmosko