Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Call
Rick Case Hyundai Davie Info
About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Rick and Rita Case have over 50 years of success in the automobile business this year; a great accomplishment. Their efforts are to strive constantly to provide customers with outstanding sales and service satisfaction; Our Customers, Our Friends. Why should you do business with us? ~Professional and courteous service ~Free 20 year/200,000 mile nationwide warranty ~Rick Case Rewards Program (earn points for discounts on future purchases) No Annual Fee! ~Free Car Washes for Life with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~Use of our exclusive discount gas station with your Rick Case Rewards Card ~10% discount in Parts and Service when you redeem rewards points ~And more

About Rick Case Hyundai Davie

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

• Discount Gas
LibmanLive
1/19/2015

"Brought my 2013 Sonata in for an oil and bought a new car "

I went it to get an oil change on my 2013 Hyundai Sonata and this wonderful salesman Matt Kmosko got me into a beautiful Azera Limited. I was a salesman with CarMax fir 3 yrs and I would recommend Rick Case and Matt Kmosko to anyone I know looking for a vehicle.

nina
1/12/2015

"Glad to hear some good new for a change! "

My boyfriend and I walked in the Hyundai Dealership in Davie (Weston Road). He had a car loan on an old Volkswagen Jetta 08' that he got from a "buy here, pay here" dealer- BIG MISTAKE!... He NEEDED to get out of it asap. We just walked in to get an idea on what car he was able to lease and what the price was. Donald Belizaire greeted us instantly at the door, and had a pleasant smile on his face the whole time. He explained to us our options, and negotiated a very good deal that we couldn't help to pass up. He was very educated on the cars at Hyundai, and made sure that we were heard. He took us on a test drive, and explained the functions of the car which was a plus. Mike Ball was our finance manager. He was phenomenal at helping us get the best loan, and was very detailed-which I liked! Not to mention our 3 year old son was with us, and he had some toys for him to play with in the meantime we had our discussion. Follow up on both parts was great, and I would recommend to everyone how Donald and Mike got us out of our crooked deal, and into our new 2015 Hyundai Sonata!!. AWESOME PERFORMANCE OVERALL RICK CASE HYUNDAI- HANDS DOWN!. (Mike Ball was on an employee to be selected . Dealerrater, please correct this)

Mike Ball

Diana54
1/08/2015

"Best car buying experience"

I went in just to look around and was greatly introduced to Matt Kmosko. He made this car buying experience awesome. He was knowledgeable and his expertise in the car buying business made everything run smooth., he was helpful and understanding of what I wanted. He was straight to the point and I drove off in my white 2015 Sonata. Thanks to Matt I was fully informed and the enire process was amazing. Matt Kmosko is the man you want to see!!!!

Jose305Rod
1/06/2015

"Matt got me the 2015 Tucson I wanted!"

Even though I bought my 2015 Tucson at another Hyundai dealership, it was Matt Kmosko who went out of his way to find the car I wanted. I was told that the Tuscon was high in demand and rare to find in dealerships. When I told that to Matt, he took me into his office, told him what color & specifications I wanted, and within two minutes, located a 2015 Tucson with exactly my specs. He would have that car at the dealership in a few hours. I was quite impressed with Matt's dedication to pleasing the customer. He cares about his customers and gives his best effort. While most other car salesmen "talk the talk", Matt actively delivers... And I am very happy with my Tucson!

Pedro
1/02/2015

"Great experience unlike any I have had with a car dealer "

Matt Kmosko was the reason that we made the decision to buy at Rick Case. He was knowledgeable, curtiace and very helpful. Unlike many car sales rep, we liked the fact that he gave us time and space to look around and make our decision. He explained the entire process including the financial part of it in a way that we understood, even when we asked for a repetition of something not understood. We had an excellent experience and would recommend to all our friends that are in the market to visit Rick Case.

RickCase
12/30/2014

"Great attention, willing to help, find the best deal"

I had the most amazing experience with Rick Case Hyundai and the sales person: Matt Kmosko. He was so helpful trying to get me what I really needed and what was the best for me. He always did it in a relaxed and fun way like I was dealing with a close friend. I ended up buying a better car on a much better deal, way better than I expected. I will always come back to Rick Case and to Matt, a great guy. Thanks Matt, you're the best!

Rick Case Bait & Switch
12/18/2014

"Bait and Switch at Rick Case Hyundai Davie"

Rick Case Hyundai pulled the bait and switch on my wife when she brought her car in for service. The salesman, Ryan, had promised her a new car with the same payment terms on each of her last three service visits to the dealership. After agreeing to purchase a new car on the same terms yesterday, the finance manager, Livan, pulled a bait and switch, sticking us with an additional $20 payment per month AND three additional months on the contract. I expected better from Rick Case Hyundai and will be contacting them today to discuss the fraudulent sales tactics used on my wife. Rick Case has sold us the last auto they will sell us...we will NOT be back.

Livan Crespo

elenad0225
12/14/2014

"Amazing Experience"

I never expected to have the nerve-racking exasperating but yet, 1,000% satisfaction of purchasing a certified, pre-owned, 2013 Sonata. However, the car I chose was not at all what I expecting, and 3 days after my purchase I walked back in and hysterically said I didn't want the car... Yes, that's right! I didn't want the car... Any other place would have just simple said - you bought it and now it's yours.... Well, they tried to fix it, it was in the shop twice and even though they were able to correct about 85% of the problems, I still was not satisfied. What happened next really shocked me: I received a text message from the Pre-0wned Manager saying: "come in and pick the car you want, the payments will remain the same". So I did, and the payments did remain the same. I had driven another 2013 Sonata that I chose to keep and I'm very happy with it. It's amazing that this kind of service still exists! The entire team from the salesman and pre-owned manager to the general manager to the finance gentleman, to the service manager... they were all trying so hard to please me as much as possible. constantly reassuring me that I would be taken care of and I would be completely satisfied... and I was. This is the third car that I purchase from Rick Case and it will not be the last one either. I would recommend that anyone looking for an honest group of people in the car selling business, try Rick Case. They really keep customer satisfaction as their first priority.

Mike Ball, Paul Wright, Richard Pancchioli

gabriel2864
12/07/2014

"Rick case one dealer good "

Nice people i'm glad that i choose rick case Hyundai i love my car the sales person Daller Caudill is a good person and very nice salesman thanks for everything. Good place Rick Case

Fllano
12/02/2014

"New car purchase"

Carlos worked hard to find a car that was right for us. He was patient and helpful. He made the experience very easy. I'm very happy with my purchase.

Reviews of Donald Belizaire