Rick Case Hyundai Duluth

Assistant Service Manager

June 27, 2017

"2017 Elantra"

- kkrlk Verified Customer

Overall, pleasant experience, until this review. I think it's silly that my review has to be 25 words long since I answered most of the questions that would be in my review anyway.

Savana

June 23, 2017

"Sales people are great. Service Manager is not"

- Mcstal

I went to look at a used 2017 Hyundai Sante Fe Sport at Rick Case in Duluth with mixed feelings. I had previously purchased a Tucson there and had seriously maintained it using the Rick Case service center. In 2012 Tammy Baker really gave me a hard time when sloppy maintenance resulted my car breaking down as I headed to the airport to catch my flight, I never went back and swore I never would. The sales personnel I meet and worked on this venture, Robert and Chianna, have turned around my opinion somewhat. Car is great-experience was great. But trying to get the service inspection report generated a response from Ms. Baker of ""she'd get to them when she gets to them." I will NOT return to Rick Case for service and will make sure my recommendations to Rick Case Hyundai always include my disappointment in the lack of civility of their service manager.

Robert Baptiste
Other Employees : Chianna

June 22, 2017

"Best auto team yet."

- kennihoward Verified Customer

We had a very good new car opportunity with Rick Case Hyundai, Gwinnett. The quality of all employees was outstanding. We wish to thank Song Kim and Tammy Baker for their excellent professionalism and friendliness. Thanks

New 2017 Hyundai Sonata, $23160