Rick Case Hyundai Duluth

Tony Park, Assistant Service Manager, Rick Case Hyundai Duluth

Tony Park

Assistant Service Manager

April 27, 2017

"From oil change to new car"

- maxey_lashanita Verified Customer

I came to this location as I always do for a routine oil change. The staff spoke with me about the exchange program. I was interested especially due to the issues I was facing with my car. I decided to exchange my vehicle for a new car. It took approximately 3 hours for everything. It was a great experience. It's my first brand new car so I was very excited. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Everyone treated me respectfully and was very appreciative of the business.

April 26, 2017

"2016 Equus"

- PAMELA J STANDLEY

We visited several car dealerships over the last week, and basically had the same experience. Salesmen either came rushing out toward us or totally ignored us. Kash came out and introduced himself, we asked some questions, he answered. No pressure, no hanging around us making us uncomfortable, he was just around when we needed him. He is a very polite, really pleasant man. No pushing. He was just available. It was a great experience. I actually felt like he was as excited for me to get my car as I was. He came in early to make sure the car was absolutely perfect when we picked it up. I appreciated that. He is a great asset to the Rick Case Sales team. Darren Davidson, Finance Mgr. was very helpful and friendly and made the transaction easy.

April 25, 2017

"2017 Santa Fe"

- mattshumaker234 Verified Customer

Our vehicle purchase experience was probably the best I've had before. Emmanuel was great. Easy to deal with, fair, and spent all the time we needed with us. We were impressed with the features on the Santa Fe compared to comparable models from other dealers.

New 2017 Hyundai Elantra, $18260