Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

RRH0019
5/25/2015

"Randy"

Abdel spent a lot of time with us. He acknowledged us right away and never pressured us to buy. In fact he spent a lot of time with us in the heat without any hesitation. I also spent a lot of time on the phone with him and he was very helpful every time. Very pleased with his help and would recommend him to anyone. WELL DONE "ABDEL"

Erica.blanco0816
5/13/2015

"outstanding professional "

malik is amazing very detail, responsible and organized. Goes above and beyond to help his clients. Knows his business inside and out and gets you the best deal. Love doing business with him.

Bray5
5/09/2015

"Car of my DREAMS !!!"

Had an awesome experience , Donnie really took the time with me and my fiancé . Drove off the lot with 2 vehicles . Now I'm driving the car I always wanted ! Thanks a lot Donnie , your the Best ! Will recommend to everyone I know .

sara1
5/09/2015

"Awesome experience! "

Donnie sold my fiancé and I the cars of our dreams! He made it happened and made sure we got an awesome deal! I recommend that you go to this dealership and ask for Donnie!

Dwayne3rd
5/07/2015

"Greatness"

I always wanted to drive a Genesis! Malik and Donnie always told "One day we will get you into your dream car." When I least expected it I received a phone call from Malik asking if "I would be interested in driving my dream car?" I went to the dealership immediately. I just brought a car for my mother's 50th birthday this pass March. Donnie was my salesman; he did such an A-Class job I felt like his very own son. Thus, I requested for him to be my sale man again. They worked the numbers out and I was able to afford it. I had to go up on my payments. However, I am not stressed out about it at all. They did not put me out of my means. I am just so humbled these two gentlemen made my dream come true. By the way Chris in service worked on all my cars and he really knows his stuff and helps me to keep my car running brand new. Thank you all!

ca22
5/07/2015

"Always a Great Experience When Buying a Car"

The sales team that this dealer has is always excellent. From the moment I walked in, to the moment I left the dealer I was treated with enthusiasm and respect. As my second time getting a car with them, I was static with the amazing customer service they provided. Mo Chtaili was funny making the car buying process less stressful. He was able to find me the car I was really looking for. Orlando Martinez and Donovan Jaehrling were so informative and patient. They were able to find me the best deal to finance my new car making my overall car buying experience fantastic. This dealer has always been my favorite. I really look forward to continue doing business with them.

ladybug1
5/06/2015

"Excellent customer service!"

Horacio help me to decide buying a new car instead of a used one, by explaining in great detail the advantages of buying a new car.

snk480
5/06/2015

"best experience to buy a new car"

They treat you like family, they help you on what you need not what they want to sell you. The sales person Jd was never pushing me or rushing me he was there to help and so the financial manager Malik 2 outstanding gentlemen. Thank you so much to help me.

Rubermena16
5/01/2015

"Excellent customer service "

They are excellent guys, with a high customer service. They provided the best advance for choose my new vehicle and they have the best price.

Happy Cindy
4/29/2015

"Honest, Helpful and Informative"

I was looking for a new/used car and I was told wonderful things about Hyundai's. All I ever owned were Toyota's & Mazda's so I didn't know that much about them. Jorge Villegas spent several hours with me and explained everything about the car, performance, safety, ratings, economy and how much fun the car was to drive. Orlando Martinez helped me get the best deal possible and Malik Saleh helped with all the financing and warranty questions. Without question the best buying experience I've ever had.

Jorge Villegas