Rick Case Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

Rick Case Hyundai

Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Tea
12/27/2014

"Wonderful experience "

I received the best experience yet in car buying at this location. Everybody were friendly, professional, and courteous. They explained all car features very well, went over the package / pricing you all offer very well. Just all around efficient and patient.

Jonathan Rosario was my salesman

Bnog
12/22/2014

"Great Experience"

It was an excellent experience , I recommend this dealer for its customer care and seriousness to negotiate the price , understanding my needs and ability to pay

tequilarose28
12/20/2014

"Great experience!!"

I have to give a big thanks to Marty and Orlando for giving me such a great deal on trading my tuscon for my very first sonata hybrid car. I will definitely recommend rick case Hyundai Ft. Lauderdale to everyone that's looking for a great car and a great deal.

Kasiak524
12/19/2014

"Great Experience"

I was buying my very first Hyundai Sonata, and after a disappointing visit to another Rick Case dealership out west, I was blown away by the customer service, friendly sales/management team BUT most importantly, an honest team of employees at this dealership. I would recommend this dealership to everyone (I have already told most of my friends about the phenomenal experience that I've had buying a car there). Dealerships usually equate to multiple hours of dealing back and forth, trying to lower the price of a purchase and endless negotiations - BUT this Rick Case Hyundai equals anything but hassle!! Ask for Andy, he is the most easy to talk to, calm and accommodating man. The management team (Jimy and Esteban) is also fantastic!! No question is left unanswered, you will be guided through the purchase/lease process with honesty and no empty promises. I am thrilled with my purchase, and the customer service continues with prompt responses to any question that I have regarding my car.

MDVabc
12/05/2014

"Good Service"

I came in on Black Friday only looking at the new 2015 Hyundai Sonata's and ended up taking one with me and trading mine in. The sales person Jonathan was efficient and interested, not "pushy" at all making it a pleasant experience. Donovan likewise was professional and also not "pushy" and easy to work with. The experience was very pleasant and I was in and out of there within two and a half hours with my new car, I commend these gentlemen for their efficiency and service. They are an asset to Rick Case!

Chitoucf
12/05/2014

"First time Lease"

After driving/owning Hyndai's only since 1999, this was my first "lease" and I am pleased and excited to be in my new Hybrid. Thank you for working a great deal for my husband and I.

CaseMan1
11/26/2014

"Our First Sonata"

Our 2008 Azera had 85,000 miles on it and we went to Rick Case, in Plantation, to buy a new vehicle. Patrick Reece met us at the door and spent two hours showing us Azeras and then Sonatas that had the color combinations and features we wanted. We loved the 2015 Sonata and ended up selecting the LTD Model. We had to be someplace else in 30 minutes but Malik Saleh, the Finance Manager, had all of the paperwork done in 15 minutes and Patrick had our new car detailed and in our possession about 5 minutes later. We have never had such a pleasurable experience at an auto dealership and would highly recommend the Rick Case Dealership, and Patrick Reece, our Sales Consultant, to anybody who is considering a new automobile. We live in Boca Raton but knew that the Rick Case experience was worth the drive.

Ted W.
11/26/2014

"Great Experience "

First time buyer at RC Hyundai. Great Experience, look forward to the continued relationship down the road. Really impressed with the team at Rick Case.

Luis Giraldo

GINGER530
10/22/2014

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

I HAD PURCHASED SEVERALS CARS FROM THIS DEALER AND MY SALES TEAM EDDIE AND ORLANDO HAVE ALWAYS BEEN GREAT. I FEEL LIKE A HYUNDAI SPOKE PERSON FOR I RECOMMEND YOU TO EVERYONE.

prusijs0711
10/13/2014

"New car purchase"

Marty and Leroy made it easy to love my new car. Very pleased with all aspects of the process. I will be sending my family and friends when they need a new car. Cheers, Joe P

Reviews of Orlando Martinez