Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

DINDARJIT7
7/02/2015

"i was very happy"

over all the dealership took care of me, I am very happy with my services and will return for all my services when it comes for servicing my Hyundai

Dan33
7/01/2015

"Great Experience "

Everything you could ever want from a car buying experience. Abdel and Ozzie were friendly, helpful, answered every question and made me feel comfortable with every decision. Would highly recommend to any and everyone.

babsyb
6/29/2015

"Great service"

Everyone was friendly. professional and helpful. It was a satisfying experience buying my new car, so much so. that my husband traded his and bought one.

Vaar Brewster and Tom Krizanic are outstanding employees.

YASMEEN.SARSOUR
6/27/2015

"Best dealership in South Florida"

I would highly recommend this dealership! All the employees are professional and friendly. They worked out a great deal for me and I left very satisfied.

QATASH

Tere
6/26/2015

"Great experience 😊"

Had a great experience buying my super Veloster. Omar was OUTSTANDING and management team very courteous. The finance..Hidalgo? (from Peru ) very professional. I would recommend this dealership.

Omar

ALEXPANESSO
6/25/2015

"excellent service"

perfect service and customer greetings. Sales person was extremely nice. He had knowledge of the product and was able to guide me thur my needs and found the right vehicle.

FORREST

GAVINKELLY3
6/25/2015

"Great experience "

Had a wonderful experience in purchasing my new Genesis, I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone as I have since I have gotten my new car. The staff and management team made my experience effortless.

GIRALDO

DAWNCELENTANO
6/24/2015

"Awesome Dealership"

Great buying experience. Salesman was courteous and answered all questions which made our buying experience easy. This was the first dealership that didn't make me feel pushed/rushed into buying a car.

Mel
6/23/2015

"Best service I've ever had! "

Jonathon was the best salesman ever! He was prompt, quick, accurate, and a straight up pleasure to work with. He answered any questions that we had right away, he was quick to come back with the answers he didn't know, and no matter my credit, he was willing and able to help us. He knows his information, he's extremely polite, and he's definitely a hard worker. Thank you for treating us as a person, rather than a bonus on your check! Highly recommended ??

Johnathon Rosario

TiliaCoicou
6/23/2015

"I love my 2016 Hyundai Elantra "

I love my 2016 hyundai, I totaled my car and rock case got me in a new car ASAP. Thanks to Omar Hajira, he walked through all the steps into getting my new car. I can't thank him enough best dealership in fr lauderdale.

HAJIRA