Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

eigna
4/01/2015

"Great Team"

Great guys to negotiate with. Tough but always looking for customer satisfaction at the end ;) You will not regret it going to this dealer ship

Trish
3/31/2015

"Excellent experience"

The experience. I had not planned to purchase a new car the day I ended up at Rick Case, but my 14 year old Camry was giving me problems and I stopped to look. Orlando and crew gave me the best car buying experience ever!

martha

"the best experience "

i had the best experience today with the best manager and sales person on rick case hyundai.Johnathon rosario and Orlando Martinez thank for everything and all your help for sure i recommend both of you as my favorite dealer ,manager ,and sales person .thanks MARTHA MORENO AND ALEJANDRO VALERY.

johnathon rosario

kssel6

"Awesome Experience!"

My experience with Rick Case Hyundai was extremely personable and easy. Omari Samuels took a lot of time with me to test drive a new 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited. When I was ready to purchase, Donnie Barnes was my salesman. He was pleasant and professional and made me feel as if I was becoming one of the Rick Case family. I will definitely recommend him to my friends interested buying a car. Overall, I am thrilled and excited with my purchase and look forward to many years of happy driving in my new Sonata Limited!

Omari Samuels

TiliaCoicou
3/29/2015

"Omar Hajira Is the best sales man Rick case ft Lauderdale! "

I went in to Rick case to look at cars and I walked out with a brand new 2015 Hyandai elantra with the lowest payments with bad credit. Omar worked hard to make sure I got all my rebates!! I couldn't walked out of Rick case any happier!!

Omar Hajira

suzieq
3/27/2015

"excellent customer service"

Jorge Vellegas approached me ask me some questions about why my visit, I only went to see the prices. Jorge never left my side very patient and keep showing me different car's even do I told him I was not buying that day he then introduced me to the ManangerOrlando Martinez very friendly and professional all the employee's was very attentive even offered me cookies, he worked with me until I gave in Malik Saleh was very quick and informed me with many thing's. .I was impressed and will highly recommend Rick Case Hundai in Fort Lauderdale Thank you for your excellent customer service Susan Moreno

Jorge Villegas, Orlando Martinez

EthelL33
3/25/2015

"Very Professional"

Very caring and professional.Every detail of my new car buying process I was told. Horacio "Eddie" Andrade and Malik Saleh were the best. They did everything thing they could to make sure I left the car lot with the car I chose and that I was happy.

Richard Jackson
3/22/2015

"Thanks Rick case Hyundai sales staff "

Thanks again to the staff at Rick case Hyundai for you help to own my new Elantra you guys are the best I would advise anyone who needs a car go to Rick case you never meet a more friendly and helpful sales staff anywhere than at Rick case Hyundai

kay
3/22/2015

"Happy"

All parties involved were excellent in helping me purchase my new vehicle. I am very happy with the car that omari Samuels helped me select. I will be back in the future to purchase again if I had to thanks for the experience.

Omari Samuels

BPlowden
3/19/2015

"Awesome Dealership - Great people!"

I am very pleased with my experience at Rick Case Hyundai. Everyone was very pleasant, very happy environment. I wouldn't have changed a thing. They really know how to treat a customer. I will refer as many people as possible. I have never received that type of service at any of the dealerships that I've dealt with in the past!

Easton Jones