Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

MICHAELCHATIGNY
2/11/2016

"Amazing !! "

Loved them all! Will continue to go there forever. My family has been buying vehicles here at the location for years and everytime we drive away with a satisfactory

JOHNBATEMAN5
2/10/2016

"Awesome"

Great service.the people treated you well.Found the vehicle I wanted quickly.the deal was very fast and I was satisfied.Thank you to Donnie Barnes.Have a good day.

EJDESJ
2/09/2016

"First Purchase"

This was my first time looking for a car to either lease or buy. With less than stellar credit, Frankie helped me find exactly what I was looking for. I came in knowing that I wanted a Tuscon, black exterior with black interior. The inventory was amazing, and I even conspired other colors that I hadn't seen before. The process was so smooth and not at all stressful. I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted, no strings attached. I will absolutely be back when it is time to upgrade to a new car. I would highly recommend this dealership and the staff I worked with. It is rare for a first-time buyer to have such an amazing experience, and I am so excited that I was able to experience this with such an amazing dealership and staff.

DANNYULHOASIMAN
2/09/2016

"First car experience"

The two gentleman Mohamed and Malik were exceptional. I've felt comfortable and at ease with them, which I believe is what every first time buyer wants when stepping inside a car dealership office. They guided through the process with patience and efficiency.

DUGGLAGIRL
2/07/2016

"Plug Tire"

I went in to get a nail out of my tire. Ernest was extremely friendly and me in out in a timely manner. Here even help me with setting my miles to remind me when I'm going need my next oil change. I love this dealership whether i'm buy or servicing they are a great dealer to go to.

BEACHNUT666
2/04/2016

"Loved it "

I love my new sonata and had no problems turning my old lease in early. I got more features with this new car then I ever has before for just $800 more then the basic model they had. Thank you

Jorge Villegas

JOANNMARKSWILLIAMS
2/03/2016

"My overall experience"

I just wrote on the previous page that Malik was very awesome - thorough, sharp and was not pushy. The Salesperson, whose name I don't recall was such a nice gentleman. He too was very thorough in going over everything with the vehicle. This is my 2nd positive experience with this dealership.

BILLYVBILLYV
2/03/2016

"IT WENT FROM BAD TO GOOD."

BEST TO LEAVE IT ALONE ENOUGH SAID. BUYER BEWARE STAY AWAY FROM SALESMAN MARTY ISREAL. THE REST OF THE EMPLOYEES WERE GREAT AND PROFESSIONAL. THANKS TO THE MANAGERS.

Jongug
1/30/2016

"They Didn't Want My Business"

I recently visited Rick CaseHyundai dealership in Plantation. I wanted to lease a car for the first time and after weeks of research decided on the Elantra GT with the upgrade package. Having never leased before, I was a total novice and needed to rely the sales associate for direction. When I arrived at the dealership, I was greeted by a salesman. I explained I was interested in leasing the Elantra GT with the upgrades but had no idea of what the payment or terms would be. He immediately said this car leases for over $300 a month. I was a bit shocked and said to him I can lease a Lexus for $240 a month. His response was “oh yea, they’re running good deals over there”. He took me on a ride around the back lot looking for something “cheaper” but couldn’t find anything. When we arrived back at the front door, he stuck his hand out and said “ thanks for stopping by”, turned and walked away. Needless to say, I was stunned. He never even offered to work up a number for me. Oh it gets better….. the next I called and spoke to the sales manager and relayed my story. He never apologized but said he would have another associate call me back. Before I could give him my name and number he hung up. I thought maybe he had caller ID… When I didn’t receive a all the next day, I called again and left a message for the sales manager with my name and number. No call and No call the following day. I then sent a letter to the dealership manager relaying my experience. A couple days later, he had a salesman call me but unfortunately, I could understand him. All I got was the manager told him to call me. I Can’t believe the Manager couldn’t even call and apologize himself! I figure if I can’t even get someone to wait on me…. What’s going to happen when I need service! Buyer Beware!

Joshua Gum & Leroy Larson

TRISH661
1/28/2016

"Eddie Andrade is the Best!!"

I should have gone in earlier instead of 2 days before my lease was up but since I was bamboozled by Patrick Amoriello at Coconut Creek Hyundai, I was pretty scared to do this by myself. My boss referred me to Eddie Andrade. I got a car I LOVE LOVE LOVE -- PURCHASED not leased -- at a LOWER interest rate than I got at my credit union. I'm just overwhelmingly happy!! I almost got his name tattooed on me!! ALMOST!! And Michael Bushman did a GREAT job getting me that lower rate!! Rick Case is my dealer from now on!!

Reviews of Malik Saleh