Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

sblake
3/03/2015

" loving my 2011 Geneis {Gold color}"

Wow.very pleased with all of the sales men that was involved with the help of putting me in my Hyundai. These guys have that magic touch to make it happen for all of their customers.Will be telling and sending people I no to Rick Case Hyundai what an awesome dealership / salesman. Thanks again everyone that made it happen for me to ride as a big timmer because that's what it feels like to me.

Jessie2015
3/03/2015

"In love with my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited :-)"

My guys (Donnie and Malik) @ Rick Case Hyundai made my new car buying experience seem like a piece of cake! I think it took me a lot longer to make up my mind about which color to pick than it took them to get me out of there, lol! I have known them for a little over a year and they made me and my 6 year old son feel like family, really took good care of us while there. I would definetely recommend any of my friends and family to experience the same experience I did. I would definetely do it all over again. Thanks Donnie and Malik!!!!!!!

Ghamilton
3/01/2015

"Great Customer Experience "

My experience at Rick Case was spectacular, the Sale Agent Johnathan Rosario was beyond exceptional, he accommodated me and my wife and also our kids. He made us feel at home and comfortable... I really enjoyed my time their. I would give him 10 stars all around if I could..

Johnathan Rosario

Acobb34384
2/26/2015

"Amazing and Fast"

Omg I can't explain how good of a service I received from Malik S. and Johnathan R. , those young men right there have a gift in sales and finance. They work miracles and need a raise, promotion and all of the above. I Love my 2015 elantra it wasn't the original car I want, but after all the perks and rewards of the car that the boys showed me I was sold. They make such an awesome team. I will recommend them to everyone I know looking to get a car. I just want to thank them for everything and their time. I give them all tens and all thumbs up. By far this is the biggest purchase I made and wasn't no were near nervous . Thank you for having these two young men on your team because they are killing it. Please promote them because when I come to upgrade my car next year it going to be with them only.

Johnathon Rosario

blmpearce19
2/23/2015

" Caring & really special people!!! From Barb & Tony"

My husband & I had been searching for a car both online & in person when we decided to go to a Rick Case dealership. We found a few cars online that we liked so my husband called & was helped by Josh. He was so nice & helpful on the phone & really made an impression on my husband. At the dealership, we were met by Mo who put forth such an enormous effort to make sure we were well taken care of in finding what would make us happy. Even though we were looking to get a used car, the ones in our price range just didn't satisfy us. Mo suggested leasing and presented all the benefits which really interested us. Mo had taken so much time showing us many different cars and answering our endless list of questions & concerns. He was so patient with us and didn't rush us or make us feel as though we were taking up too much of his time. Orlando came over to talk with us & wanted to give us the best deal possible so we would be saisfied. He, too, was such a pleasure to talk to because he took the time to listen. He understood that we didn't want to get in over our heads. After deciding on leasing the 2015 Hyundai Sonata, we met with Malik. What a blessing he was, too! He went over everything in detail and reassured us everything would be in writing since he understood that so much information all at once can be overwhelming!! Malik took into consideration our concerns & did an excellent job of making us certain that our decision to lease was the best option for us. There was no pressure from any of these gentlemen & we felt that they really cared about getting us the best deal. We couldn't be more pleased with the courtesy, kindness & professionalism they demonstrated. We are so excited about our car and are so grateful to have it! Thank you and God bless you all!!

Michel&Jamie
2/16/2015

"All I can say is WOW!!! "

After my husband and I had been car shopping for a few days both in person and on the internet we decided to take a trip to Ft.Lauderdale Hyundai. This was THE BEST experience we have ever had in dealing with a car dealership. They care about you and you're aren't just a sale. The staff was so helpful from beginning to end. Any question we had they answered and in great detail. Mo and Orlando were helping us along the entire process and Ozzie made sure the financial questions we had were answered and broke it all down to us so we literally were left with no questions at all other than, when can we take our new baby home? :-) They were interested in what we wanted didn't want and made sure that we were financially secure in any decision made. This place is truly like no other. They treat you as if you were apart of their own family and only want what's best. I would highly recommend anyone to come here and In the near future we just may be back to lease another car. My husband and I laughed because we always hear how car buying/leasing is so painful and we were literally in and out and walked away with a brand new 2015 sonata limited edition.

ioliva257
2/14/2015

"I Love My New Elantra!"

I knew what I wanted when I went there. Johnathon showed me all my options, and helped me get the best deal on a brand new car. He even delivered it to my house! Everyone treated me great. I would definitely recommend this place for your next car. Thank you Johnathon and Orlando, I love my new Elantra!

Sales - Jonathan Rosaries

TEDEISHA FOLKES
2/13/2015

"Good people and great dealership "

I love this company and the people who work there thank to Orlando the manager and johanthon rosaries for the best vehicles ever I love u all

Johanthon Rosario

Tamica86
2/05/2015

"Speechless"

The experience I had yesterday was like no other. I never had a new vehicle and Donnie Barnes promised that I would go home in a 2015 car of my choice. The first concern that Donnie had was what I was looking for in detail and not what he thought would be best for me, I really liked that. I already referred a few people and I haven't had the car for 24 hours. Fares Abualown was the man behind the scenes to make it all happen and he worked hard to make it happen for me. I truly appreciate the customer service they all provided to me to ensure the best experience. The last person I sat with was Donavan Jaehrling, which he has a positive attitude, he gave some advice and went through all paperwork to make sure I understood everything.

Biscuit
2/02/2015

"Patience Is Virtue"

Mr. Jones assured me of purchasing my new Tucson, through his patience and professional status each and every time we conversed, and test driven a vehicle. Along with my Tucson, I gained friends and the wait was well worth it. I am glad that I chose Rick Case over "the other Hyundai" dealers.

Easton Jones