Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

JADALLAH1117
8/30/2015

"Great experience "

I had such a great experience buying this car Donnie showed me soo much features in my car and took the time to explain how to work them and Malik Saleh in finance was great and explained all the documents to me. This dealership is an A DEALERSHIP in my book

starks18
8/29/2015

"Tremendous"

I orginally came to Hyundai to look at an Hyundai Elantra. However, it had a few things wrong with it. I then decided to look at a 2013 Hyundai Sonata which I ended up purchasing. The staff was so generous and helping meeting my every need. However, Johnathan Rosario stuck out in particular. Johnathan made sure I was happy and my needs were met during the whole process. He dealt with my bank and grandmother whom was in another city during the entire purchase as if she was there in Fort Lauderdale with us. Additionally, he gave me details about my car, and showed me how to work certain things on it. I love my new 2013 Hyundai Sonata. I would refer 1,000 more people to Rick Case Hyundai as well as to Johnathan. Very outgoing, friendly, and hard working individual. Highly recommend Hyundai in the near future. An additional employee who was very generous was Ted, the Finance Manager. Ted was very outgoing and generous verifying all of paperwork with me, and getting me to understand the total purchase. Additionally, the customer service was outstanding never ignoring their customers and greeting them as soon as we arrived on the property. I love Hyundai and will continue to purchase vehicles from this dealer. This is my families second Hyundai within 10 months. October they purchased a 2015 Hyundai Sonata, and now here I am with a 2013 Hyundai Sonata. Very great cars, great company, and hard working employees. Thank you Johnathan for making my experience one that I will never forget in my life.

Johnathan Rosario

ALEXPO10
8/27/2015

"Great service"

Mohamed (Mo) was a nice sales person and I will use him for future visits there. He helped me with all my questions and requests.

SS.SANDALS
8/27/2015

"great"

The only reason I bought the car was cause Tony. I did try earlier in year Tony was out and someone else tried to help and didn't like.

GARCIAT85
8/26/2015

"First car!"

I recommend everyone to stop by and visit Omari, he wa extremely helpful in helping me choose a car that fit all my needs! I will definatrly recommend this dealership to everyone.

Omari Sammuels, Luis

DRUCK293
8/26/2015

"buying my new car"

people were professional easy to work with they were friendly they gave me a good price on my new car I was satisfied with the price they gave me for my trade

HOKUR001
8/25/2015

"Awesome"

Our dealer was really good and helpful. The car is amazing. They gave us the car so clean and presentable. The extra coverage is awesome and I love the fact that we get free car wash!

odurant91
8/24/2015

"New Car"

Rick Case always provides the best customer service and assistance when purchasing a car. The staff is very friendly and professional and work hard to get the job done.

ROBINLA1954
8/22/2015

"Johnathon Rocks! "

Thanks for a great car. Already referred multiple people to Johnathon. I will most certainly be back to purchase my next vehicle from this dealership.

Johnathon Rosario

raymond1925
8/22/2015

"Great Job I Love This My Car."

Mo Chtaili is a very nice man very courteous professional. He was very friendly to with a big smile that really brights up the room when you walk in this place. I wasn't pressure into buying anything. i wanted to check out my option. so he Introduce me to Malik Saleh in which he give me some prices he also was very professional and courteous . he took the time to explain my credit and the warranty of this car. I wasn't pressure by neither one of these gentlemen my experience with Rick Case was awesome. And I"ll Advise any of my friends of family member to purchase they car from them. with no Regrets. This Is my Second car. I got. Thanks Guys You're the Greatest. Keep Up The Good Work. Ms L. Robinson

Reviews of Malik Saleh