Rick Case Hyundai

925 N State Road 7,
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33317
Rick Case Hyundai Info
About Rick Case Hyundai

In 1986, Rick Case Automotive Group opened America’s first Hyundai dealerships in Fort Lauderdale, FL and Atlanta, GA and became the nation’s largest dealer. In only its first month of operations, the Fort Lauderdale, FL dealership became the largest volume dealer in all of South Florida. Throughout the history of the Rick Case Hyundai dealerships, the Rick Case Automotive Group has always offered customers exclusive benefits such as a unheard of 20 year / 200,000 miles nationwide warranty on all new Hyundai purchases. In addition to delivering unrivaled service and quality automobiles to all Rick Case customers, the Rick Case Automotive Group also contributes to the community on a philanthropic level. Many children are not fortunate enough to have a bike of their own. Fortunately, the Rick Case Bikes for Kids program, founded in 1982 by Rita and Rick Case of the Rick Case Automotive Group, has been making that dream a reality for needy children going on for 28 years. Rick Case Bikes for Kids makes it easy to get involved and help a needy child. Bikes in good condition are being collected at all Rick Case Automotive Group locations and then donated to a child in need for the holiday season. Rick Case believes your business is only as strong as the community around it, so it is important to support local residents and children, especially in their time of need.

About Rick Case Hyundai

Tuesday 8:30 AM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

nyahsma

"Pleasant Surprise "

buying a car can be an all day affair that most people dread. I went to Rick Case Hyundai in plantation just to see what was being offered, with that said I braced my self for the worse. To my pleasant surprise it was a pleasant experience and it was not an all day affair. The staff was helpful. My salesman Jonathan Rosario was able to get me the best deal possible.

Jonathan Rosario

Gary H
8/03/2015

"My car buying experience with Rick Case!"

I was completely satisfied with everyone who assisted me at Rick Case in Plantation. Anwar Taylor(Andy) and Frankie Martinez are both excellent sales consultants, and are very knowledgeable about cars. They made sure I was completely satisfied and showed me how to operate everything. I also had the pleasure of meeting General Manager Leroy Larson. He was extremely friendly and helped me with all my issues. Finally, I met Service Manager Colin Lord. He is the nicest guy and is always working hard. He also took time to make sure I was 100% satisfied with the vehicle I purchased. Thank You all for finally making buying a car an enjoyable experience! Sincerely, Gary Hyman

MONTANASOUL22

"Fantastic and wonderful!"

My salesman listened to what I wanted in a vehicle and delivered the perfect car and my financial manager got my payments to exactly what I had budgeted for. I am extremely happy with my purchase!

Khalid Qatash

VERONICA3555
8/02/2015

"Great experience"

Great experience. I would recommend them to anyone. I would also buy my next car from them too later in the year. Sales rep and finance guy delivered exactly what they said they would

RORYPBIGGINS
8/01/2015

"Rick Case Knows Service"

Prior to my two most recent Hyundai vehicles purchased from Rick Case I opted for a vehicle from a different dealership. I could not wait to get rid of that vehicle and return to Rick Case Hyundai.

Easton Jones

DELDAVTAMI
7/31/2015

"Excellent service from Abdel Mahmoud"

The entire process were handled friendly and professionally. We have purchased 3 vehicles from Rick Case and are very satisfied. We will recommend your dealership with our family and friends

GLORIA.BALOGH
7/31/2015

"Excellent Experience"

Khalid did an excellent job helping me. We went on a Sunday afternoon at 3:00 p.m. and besides finalizing my purchase he also finalized the purchase of another new car for friends that came with me and my family. We were at the dealership till 8:30 p.m. why past closing time and Khalid handled two transactions and was as pleasant as could be. Because of the late time frame we didn't have time to talk about maintenance but I go back today so I am sure that will get done also.

Khalid Qatash - excellent

KENNETHCANNER72

"outstanding service"

the salesman was excellent.the dealership is very clean.freindly front desk managers.abdel Mahmoud and fares abualown were very helpful and professional.will recommend this dealership to friends and family.

ZWICHNER67

"Amazing Salesman"

My husband and I went in with literally 30 minutes to try out and hopefully purchase a car, and having walked out of other dealers because of aggressive sales people we were glad to find Rick Case's Vaar. Vaar was fabulous, he took us immediately to the vehicle we wanted (2016 Santa Fe), and did not bother with trying to force a larger or different vehicle on us. Within that 30 minutes we were able to have a test drive, and both decided it was the car for us. Vaar was transparent with the pricing, when I said give me the bottom line without any extras after, he complied and was fabulous. I recommend Vaar Brewster highly, with his no nonsense ways of selling and honesty, I found him to be very helpful.

Vaar Brewster

Sharon Morris
7/29/2015

"It was the best service I've ever had. "

I would recommend this service to anyone who is looking for a car because I was treated very nice by the people I have mention below

Finance manager Donovan Jaehrlibg