Ridgeland Auto World

750 Ridgewood Rd., Ridgeland, Mississippi 39157

Makes: Used Car Dealer

Ridgeland Auto World
Ridgeland Auto World Info

"I was looking for a black Tahoe that had the new body..."

I was looking for a black Tahoe that had the new body style. I went to local dealerships and either they would take my number and never call or try to show me something else. When I went to Jeff he found exactly what I was looking for in a timely manner.

Jeff Wickweir

"RAW was the best experience I've had buying a car...."

RAW was the best experience I've had buying a car. Customer service- beyond exceptional. Didn't try to force anything, and helped a lot more than I thought they would.

Jeff Wickwier

"Initially, I was just passing by this place when I..."

Initially, I was just passing by this place when I noticed a black, Lexus LS460. It caught my eye so my hubby and I went back to look at it over the weekend. Miles were kind of high, so I decided I would wait and shop around some more. The following Monday or Tuesday at work, Grady called to see if I had changed my mind, and indeed, I had been looking at the site and noticed an ES 350 with low miles still under manufacturer warranty. It took me another week to decide, but when I did, the Hubby and I drove it off the lot the same day. It was an exceptional deal with all the "Bells and Whistles." The down side was I referred a family member and they brought a car within the next week, only to my dismay, I received no referral fee. All in all, I love this Lexus, when Volvo was my car of choice. Thanks, Lexus ES 350 lover.

Grady

"I was looking for something very specific when I was..."

I was looking for something very specific when I was shopping for my car. I wanted a specific color on a specific car, in a specific year range (so the body style would be the one I wanted) with low mileage (because I have a very lengthy communte to work) and Jeffrey found it for me! In record time too! I went in on a Saturday to look at a car they had on the lot -- ended up it had a 8 cylinder and I wanted a 6 for gas mileage purposes. So he went and found what I wanted! I had it by the next weekend for a great price! It made buying a car SO easy! I just let him do all the work. All I had to do was look at the pictures he sent me and when we found the one I just went in, signed papers and drove off in my beautiful new Infiniti!!! We highly recommend Jeffrey to everyone and we will definitely will go to Ridgeland Auto World when it's time to get my husband a new ride!

Jeffrey Wickwier

"I had a great experience with Ridgeland Auto World. Our..."

I had a great experience with Ridgeland Auto World. Our salesman was attentive and patient. He listened to our wants and did his best to find just the right vehicle for us. Although we kept them all late, everyone involved in completing our deal was kind and patient. The features of our car were thoroughly demonstrated to us when we picked it up. We wouldn't hesitate to go there again.

Jeffery

"I was very interested in buying a particular car but felt..."

I was very interested in buying a particular car but felt the salesman didn't want me to drive it or move cars so that I could. As soon as I got in, he wanted me to seal the deal that day. I couldn't believe he expected me to buy without driving it. It turned me off so much thatI decided to look around even thought they had exactly what I was looking for and it wasn't a bad deal. There was no follow up call from him which also turned me off. He obviously didn't think I was serious but he was wrong! You CAN run off a real buyer!

Grady

"I LOVED THE WHOLE BUYING EXPERIENCE AT RIDGELAND..."

I LOVED THE WHOLE BUYING EXPERIENCE AT RIDGELAND AUTOWORLD. IT IS JUST TOTALLY DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER TIME I HAVE PURCHACED A CAR. FIRST OF ALL THE PRICE WAS RIGHT ON THE WINDOW. NO GOING BACK TO 5 DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO SEE HOW MUCH IT WAS. IT WAS A FAIR PRICE ALSO. AUSTIN SHOWED ME THE NADA BOOK VALUE AND KELLY BLUE BOOK. I HAVE NEVER HAD A DEALER SHOW ME THAT. I GOT IT FOR $300 DOLLARS OVER THE TRADE IN VALUE AND $1995 BELOW THE RETAIL VALUE. I ALSO GOT A FREE CARFAX REPORT. I REALLY ENJOYED THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE. I WISH EVERBODY DID IT THAT WAY. SUPER SATISFIED

AUSTIN,MARC,SANDRA

"After. purchasing a car from this dealership all..."

After. purchasing a car from this dealership all professional lines of communications are over. The overall attitude and behavior of the staff is poor. It is best to purchase a used vehicle from a larger dealership where if you should have questions and/or concerns you are able to resolve the issue with a professional. The competence of the staff is questionable along with the used cars that they have available.

Austin P.