Right Honda

Craig Thorpe

Rick Morse, Fleet/Internet Manager, Right Honda

Rick Morse

January 11, 2017

"Referred By COSTCO - Great Experience"

- COSTCO-Buyer - DRS

I enjoyed my salesperson - Adrian M. Very friendly, open and honest. Never felt pressured to purchase. Salesperson provided several purchase options, and explained how each would benefit me. This is the second time I have used COSTCO to purchase a Honda and the investment is well worth the cost. The dealer contacted me and I was able to schedule an appointment that accommodated my schedule. Because of the pre-established purchase price, I was able to spend time with the salesperson and evaluate their inventory and purchase a vehicle that accommodated my needs and budget. My car is on order and I wait to receive it by the end of the month.

January 11, 2017

"Addressed my needs with courtesy and accuracy"

- AKx2best

Excellent service from first encounter with sales through financial representatives. I came in for Service to my 2007 Honda Civic and when presented with the repair needs, agreed to at least look at a new car. I liked the car selected for me by Blake Rehani, and ultimately purchased it.

January 11, 2017

"Fleet Sales is the way to go!"

- mahinaz

This is my 3rd or 4th time leasing a new car through fleet. Gary Kravetz handles everything with a high level of customer service! Such a pleasure to only work with one person who can work the deal within my requirements - no running back to a manager. I highly recommend working with Gary.

Right Honda, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260