Right Honda

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

3carHondaOwner
5/25/2015

"30 Minutes or Less Purchase Best Price w/No Tricks/Gimmicks"

Been buying new Honda's since the 80's across entire Phx area and ran across this fleet/internet team even b/4 they moved here over 10+ years ago. All 3 of them are true professionals but if I had to pick just one it would be Rick who even amazed my mom who bought an Odyssey to shuttle grandkids. I went along but did nothing as Rick gave her a great price and she had had zero complaints and still raves about how Rick always seems to find her whenever she's at the dealership. I just went back and bought cars for the wife and family and searched nationwide for the best deal. Everyone else in Arizona laughed at the price I wanted to pay especially since it was a very complex transaction with trades. The fleet/internet guys beat my price and had all the paperwork ready for us to sign upon our arrival. In fact negotiated the entire transaction over the internet and they delivered exactly what they said in the email in a very detailed and transparent manner. No other dealer I could find within 500 miles of Phoenix would do that unless I wanted to travel to Boston. There were zero tricks, no gimmicks, or games and we signed everything at one desk without doing the shuffle from office to office like elsewhere. We were in and out in record time... Gone are the days here of wasting hours of your day being shuffled from person to person and desk to desk. Figure out what you want and email or go see the fleet/internet guys here.

Sarahsmiles
5/24/2015

"fantastic!"

Right Honda made the impossible possible! I now have the car I never thought that I could have. Very friendly staff made the experience even more enjoyable. Very, very happy!!

fredsher
5/24/2015

"Best Dealership"

Right Honda helped us find just what we were looking for and helped us get into it, with a deal that suited us. They bent over backwards to help us and have made everything right with our used vehicle, very satisfied. See salesman Scott Ford, he is the greatest.

draccord
5/21/2015

"Professional and knowledgable"

Marshall and Jeremy were the salesmen who took care of me. They were very knowledgeable of the cars. Ed also was very clear about the warranties and explained all the paperwork I needed to sign. This was my first car purchase and they were all very helpful.

Jeremy, Marshall

rdisney
5/19/2015

"Best Car Purchase Experience"

The employees there are wonderful to work with. They are low pressure, friendly, communicative, honest, and not pushy. I felt comfortable with my salesman as he walked me through every step and never forced me into anything I did not want or need.

lowtechgal
5/14/2015

"Purchase of New Honda"

I wanted the new dark red Honda Accord with the navigational and camera electronics. Gary Kravitz located one for me and the car was delivered sooner than expected with all I had requested and some I never knew existed. I test drove it and the car responded beautifully. The sale went smoothly with no haggling.

Tomepp1988
5/13/2015

"very laid back and easy transaction "

This is my second car I've bought from Right honda and they are so helpful and friendly, The whole process was easy and fast

MARIO

gwennaauer
5/13/2015

"We did it again!"

Our trips to Right Honda of Scottsdale are always a pleasure. We visited this time to have regular service on our 2014 CRV. While we waited, we were greeted by Bill Hall who showed us the design changes between the 2014 and the 2015 models. We ended up purchasing the car! Bill Hall was very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional in every way. This is our fourth vehicle that we have bought from Right Honda. The personnel at Right Honda are the very Best. There is no pressure to purchase and we never have had poor service there. We are loyal customers and feel that Good Customer Service is very important. Right Honda Never fails to deliver the very best customer service time and time again. Thank you, Right Honda.

Bill Hall

unhappy
5/11/2015

"Not A Happy Camper"

frist they tell me i don't went to buy i went lease so that's what i did then when the2015 come out 6months later they tell me you don't went to lease you went to Buy will that's watt i did BUT they didn't tell me that it would COST ME $14000.00 TO PAY OFF THE LEASE SO NOW I HAVE $45000.00 IN MY 2015 CRV SO unless you have more money then you know what to do with and need to unload some YOU DON"T WENT TO GO RIGHT HONDA TO BUY A CAR I"AM A HONDA PERSON OWNED A LOT OF HONDA WOULDN"T BUY ANYTHING BUT A HONDA NOT!! NOT!!! AT RIGHT HONDA THERE ON THE BLACKLIST And You Know What That Means

Danny , Sam ,Fred, and don't remember All

Right Honda responded to this review

May 11, 2015

Hello thank you for your review, we always strive to learn and better ourselves. I can tell you that at Right Honda our #1 goal is customer satisfaction. Can you please tell me who you are so I can review your deal. I am not quite sure what happen and without a name I cannot research it. So once again please call me at 480-778-2514 or email pjarnal@righthonda.com and I will gladly research your deal. Respectfully PJ Arnal Internet Director Right Honda 480-778-2514

Klyde24
5/09/2015

"Excellent customer service"

From start to finish my salesman Will Simpson, and his team helped me and my family find the perfect car. We love our Civic. thank you. Anthony Duenas Satisfied customer

Reviews of Darrel Deak