Right Honda

7875 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Right Honda Info
About Right Honda

Right Honda is a Dealership with a primary focus of Customer Satisfaction. We are able to maintain such a high level of customer satisfaction by retaining our employees. Some of our sales staff has been with us for over 16 years and the average active time for a sales person is 8 years and counting. You combine a happy employee with a Happy customer and it is a recipe for success. The biggest honor that Honda gives its Dealerships is the Prestige Presidents Award Elite which Right Honda has received. We also strive in being and maintaining the #1 Retail Dealer rank not only in AZ but in the surrounding 4 states. This we accomplish by giving our customers a great price and a great experience. Try us out and you will not regret the buying experience that you will get here at Right Honda.

About Right Honda Learn More

Friday 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

CHUCK
9/23/2016

"QUICK AND PLEASANT DEAL WITHIN30 MINUTES OF ARRIVAL."

ARRIVED WITH MY WIFE AFTER CHECKING OTHER DEALERS. HAD TALKED WITH STEVE FABIANO ON INTERNET. HAD A DEAL IN 30 MINUTES OF ARRIVAL WITH STEVE AND SETH. JON FARIS IN FINANCE CHEERFUL AND HELPFUL, AS WAS GARY WHO CHECKED US OUT ON THE CAR. I HAVE BOUGHT AND SOLD OVER 80 CARS IN MY LIFE AND THIS WAS THE SHORTEST AND MOST PLEASANT EXPERIENCE. WE TRADED IN TWO CARS ON A HONDA CRV TOURING. NICE!

Charles37
9/19/2016

"Efficient and quality experience"

Greg Anderson was fantastic to deal with. Made my experience a high quality one. Efficient and very friendly, thanks Right Honda. I will continue to come back when looking for new vehicles.

Greg Anderson and "Frenchie" , both awesome

Ovrnight
9/19/2016

"Excellent!"

Always happy to work with Gary Kravetz on our Honda purchases. My family has purchased 5 vehicles from Right Honda and Gary Kravetz. We won't go anyplace else.

brad
9/17/2016

"Bought 2014 Honda Ridgeline."

Your salesman JC Campbell was very knowledgeable about the trucks that I looked at. He was polite, & friendly & put me at ease while we shopped for the car & truck. I ended up buying a 2014 Honda Ridgeline. JC is a great salesman to have at your dealership. The closing staff were also very pleasant & friendly & sealed the deals with ease.

unknown names

MrK
9/17/2016

"Right Honda Purchas"

Just purchased a new CPO CR-V from Right Honda and had a great experience. My sales help was very friendly and knowledgeable. He understood our needs and price point and gave us space to make our decision. I would highly recommend going to Right Honda to purchase a vehicle.

GIbby

techprof
9/12/2016

"Perfect new car buying experience"

JC Campbell is the real deal. He took his time showing us new cars, colors and models. He has an excellent personality and is an asset to the sales staff at Right Honda.

JC Campbell, Tom Bowman

Civic22
9/11/2016

"Civiv LX Lease"

Execellent sales service from Jacob Kannada. Had no hassles and sales person was honest and kept his word regarding the deal. Jacob was also supportive when I had a few small technical isuues that were in the way of completing the sales process.

Jacob Kannada

Joy
9/09/2016

"Pleasantly surprised"

I just relocated from Florida. Here in Scottsdale cold A/C and tinted windows are essential if you want to drive in comfort. I gladly traded in my 2009 Civic with its feeble A/C and un-tinted windows. It was a sauna on wheels. I was treated with respect and professionalism by everyone I dealt with at Right Honda. Tony Rodgers, the sales specialist, paid attention to my requirements, and took great care to answer my questions and put me at ease. It was clear that he loves helping people find a car that will suit their needs and increase their long term happiness. He was patient, not pushy, and a genuinely nice guy. All in all it was a pleasant (actually fun) experience and I LOVE my fabulous new car. Joy

Tony Rodgers, Seth, Jon, Brad, Fabian

Albert
9/08/2016

"The best place to buy a car"

Jacob Kanada took care of me like vip they are very friendly and no pressure beautiful atmosphere recommend very much thanks again to Jacob for his excellent work

Jacob Kanada

Happy@2016
9/08/2016

"Experience Was (GREAT)"

Time was spent well, They heard what I our needs were, NOT JUST Selling A VEHICLE , Thank You All For helping us David K. Scottsdale AZ

Mark Laster, and others