Right Honda

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"Thanks Right Honda!"

I've been doing business with Right Honda since 2005. Thanks to Gary Kravetz, I've just leased my fourth vehicle with them (CRV ELX). I had a very unpleasant experience with Right Honda when leasing my third vehicle and as a result couldn't wait to break ties. I vowed never to lease another vehicle with them, however, Gary Kravetz turned the situation around and restored my confidence in Right Honda. Usually, I feel intimidated and nervous around car sales men but Gary was extremely professional and upfront. His service was authentic and it made me feel very comfortable. I'can't say that I've had such an experience anywhere, except sometimes when traveling. The entire process took a little over an hour. Thank you Gary for making me feel valued. It's a pity we didn't cross paths sooner. You are an asset to your company and I hope that they acknowledge that!!!

"Fantastic"

Always friendly, always honest. Sometimes things don't always go the way you want and sometimes you think a dealership is trying to take advantage of you. I think that is normal. However, Right Honda takes the time to explain and even show you the parts or reason why they are recommending the service. Feel free to compare the repair cost with other local shops. You will find that Right Honda is at or below the other shop prices and you know Honda parts are being used.

"New Honda fit/ love it"

The entire experience from the beginning to the end was great. Mario the salesman took care of me. Hes the man! This is my first new car and I love it so far.

Mario

"Professional and Positive experience"

My entire experience from the initial test drive to the purchase was a positive experience. Will Simpson did a fantastic job providing us with information on the car and making sure we were treated with respect. Upon the delivery of the car Will took the time to provide me with detailed information on the car. Ray was great in providing me with finance options. Top notch experience and my daughter is planning to return to purchase a car.

Will Simpson

"Great!"

Jay was great. He answered all my questions and gave us everything we were looking for. I would recommend Jay to anyone. Excellent service overall!

Jay Powers

"Great Experience"

In and out in 1 hr with my new honda keys in hand, literally. It was a simple, courteous, and respectful experience without mind games or useless wastes of my time and resources.

Craig Thorpe

" Service Visit"

I went in for a standard oil change and air condition inspection. Received a standard oil change and air conditioning inspection. My only complaint would be they charged me for the air conditioning inspection.

Service advisor

"Excellent internet/fleet sales department."

I bought 2014 Honda Accord EX V4 from this dealer. PJ emailed me the quote price and set the appointment. I came in and completed the sale in a little over 1hr 1/2. I am happy with the integrity and the services of the fleet/internet sales department at this dealer.

"Pleasant experience"

We had a very pleasant experience at Right Honda. This is our 4th CRV and we've been pleased with all of them. The salesperson was very informative and explained everything about the car and the lease program. He was easy to work with and the whole process was fast and stress-free....except for my decision on color!

Gibby

"Very professional, great job Right Honda!"

Was very pleased with my overall buying experience from Right Honda. Adrian Malamitsas & his sales team did an awesome job of getting me the car I wanted for the price & payment I wanted. Shopped around 3 other Honda dealers in the valley & Right was by far the best.! They were best in service, attention to detail and most important price which = Sale = Customer Satisfaction.

Adrian Malamitsas