Right Honda

7875 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Right Honda Info
About Right Honda

Right Honda is a Dealership with a primary focus of Customer Satisfaction. We are able to maintain such a high level of customer satisfaction by retaining our employees. Some of our sales staff has been with us for over 16 years and the average active time for a sales person is 8 years and counting. You combine a happy employee with a Happy customer and it is a recipe for success. The biggest honor that Honda gives its Dealerships is the Prestige Presidents Award Elite which Right Honda has received. We also strive in being and maintaining the #1 Retail Dealer rank not only in AZ but in the surrounding 4 states. This we accomplish by giving our customers a great price and a great experience. Try us out and you will not regret the buying experience that you will get here at Right Honda.

About Right Honda Learn More

Friday 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

JerPam49
7/30/2016

"friendly and fast"

Overall experience I rate as a 10 would liked to have seen more color options, but, its that time of year. And so there. 25

JC Campbel and Jake

jharbert
7/28/2016

"EXCELLENT"

I highly recommend Craig! He went above and beyond to make me happy and give me a great deal that I couldn't find anywhere else.

Lalo123
7/27/2016

"👍👍👌👌"

Very awesome customer service. Took care of me, answered every question i had and they made sure i was happy with my new car purchase!

Colin moss

KatMan
7/27/2016

"Very helpful "

The salesmen were very informed about the car-helped us find the right model for us without the hard sell other dealerships outbid through. They were passionate about Honda automobiles and it came through.

Bill Fitzgerakd, geoff Bunger , josh Bobinski (?)

Tom De Paolo
7/26/2016

"Not just the cars....it's the people"

Stolen car...totaled. 115 degree heat. Not the ideal circumstances to look for a replacement vehicle. EVERYONE we dealt with at Right Honda was low key, professional, upfront and extremely helpful in helping us select a car and terms that made sense for US as well as the dealership. I'm hesitant to single out anyone in particular as they were all very pleasant to work with but I would be remiss to not mention Ricky Greer in particular. Amazing young man and one whom I suspect my wife and I will look forward to seeing frequently--not just when we need another car.

Ricky Moore

goodsteward
7/18/2016

"Got the car we needed at the right price for us."

Rick Morse is our guy. He's sold us three cars and has been very fair with pricing. Will stick with Right Honda for future purchases.

J-Dogg
7/13/2016

"Typical Car Dealership"

You get plenty of attention when you are shopping. They have all the time in the world for you. Once you buy something or commit to a purchase, say good-bye to your sales person and get ready to be shuffled off to whoever is standing around. You are not longer important once they have your money. Hared to believe they any repeat customers.

Jacob Kannada

J-Dogg responded to this review

July 13, 2016

And this is just the response I expected because each time I brought something to your attention you went on the defensive and attempted to justify the poor service rather than own up to. And anything that was done to try and rectify a poor experience came from me. RIGHT HONDA offered me nothing, I had to go to the General Manager (who passed me off to someone else; too busy I guess) and insist that errors be correct. Your will never be better if you refuse to listen to your customers.

Right Honda responded to this review

July 13, 2016

With all due respect, I believe that Right Honda went well beyond to make you happy. We went to your work, picked up your vehicle, did everything that you requested and brought the vehicle back to you. So if that is not commitment to customer service on our part then I do not know what it is. True that maybe the first encounter could of been better but once you made us aware of the problem and you told us to jump we only asked you how high. No business can be 100% with all employees but this business is 100% went we are aware of the problem.

Civic
7/13/2016

"Lease to purchase "

My lease was ending and I was wanting to purchase my vehicle. After a horrible experience leasing my vehicle, going to purchase it was a pleasure!!! It was easy, no hassle and totally changed my feelings about this dealership.

Mmilmine
7/11/2016

"Purchase "

Had a positive experience with the salesman.Rick showed us vehicles that we were interested in and was not pushy in the sales presentation which I greatly appreciate

Rick greer

drjry
7/11/2016

"Greg was EXCELLENT. Would highly recommend!"

Right Honda was the convenient, local dealership when I was in the market for a new car recently. I ran into Greg in the parking lot and he quickly got us some water in the extremely hot AZ heat. Through the course of maybe 4-5 hours we tried a few different cars, talked back and forth about price, and ultimately I walked out the door with a brand new 2016 Honda Accord. Greg was respectful, helpful and incredibly nice. I had no idea I was his first ever sale! Would recommend him again to anyone.

Greg