Right Honda

7875 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Right Honda Info
About Right Honda

Right Honda is a Dealership with a primary focus of Customer Satisfaction. We are able to maintain such a high level of customer satisfaction by retaining our employees. Some of our sales staff has been with us for over 16 years and the average active time for a sales person is 8 years and counting. You combine a happy employee with a Happy customer and it is a recipe for success. The biggest honor that Honda gives its Dealerships is the Prestige Presidents Award Elite which Right Honda has received. We also strive in being and maintaining the #1 Retail Dealer rank not only in AZ but in the surrounding 4 states. This we accomplish by giving our customers a great price and a great experience. Try us out and you will not regret the buying experience that you will get here at Right Honda.

About Right Honda Learn More

Friday 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

tannerezell
4/27/2016

"We always buy from Right Honda"

This will be our fourth vehicle purchase from Right Honda over the years, we keep going back. The sales staff are friendly and knowledgable, never pushy. Mitch sold us our last two cars and he's been great. Their finance guys are great to work with as well, all four cars we bought we ended up at Jon's desk in Finance and he's always taken good care of us. The service we receive at Right Honda is why we'll keep going back.

Mitch

pepperron
4/24/2016

"Great buying experience"

What a great experience buying my new 2016 Honda Civic. Jeremy Hennke (my salesman) and Ed, who did my financing and the rest of the staff are a class act. They treated me the way a customer should be treated. Gave me a more than fair price on my trade and a great price on the Civic without all the runaround that you typically get at other dealerships. Thank you, Ron S

Jeremy Hennke

slackfarmer
4/22/2016

"road of least resistence...easy breezy no pressure"

Told Rick Morse exactly what I wanted, he had it and did not try to pressure me into buying. Explained all features, set up all accesories and after 5 minutes I felt like I had known him for 30 years. Rick knew that I was an educated buyer, and spoke to me in that manner. It was the most pleasuable buying experience I've ever had in 40 years. In and out of the dealership in 75 minutes, was the greates part of the entire process.

tifferino
4/21/2016

"The easiest experience I have ever had"

I could not be happier with my experience at Right Honda! From the first time I walked onto the lot, I was treated with the utmost respect! As this was my first time buying my own vehicle, it was a real important decision to make. While it did take me three visits to make the decision, Mr. Campbell was very personable, professional and made the process a lot of fun! Everyone at the dealership took really great care of me I felt like I got a great deal on the car. Thank you so very much for all your help, time, and patience!

JC Campbell

Elaine1
4/19/2016

"Great experience with at Right Honda with Gary Kravetz "

My experience there was easy. Never felt pressured and I would recommend Right Honda and Gary Kravetz. Looking forward to enjoying my new ride during the next few years.

MadamFalafel
4/18/2016

"What a great experience!"

What a fantastic experience! We used the Costco auto purchase program and it was so simple. Sean Corbett contacted us immediately and was easy to work with (and funny!) There was no nonsense, no back-and-forth; he was fair and also respected our schedule. Sean was patient showing us all the features of our new car (twice!) and made the experience a fun one. We drove off feeling fairly treated and confident in our decision. Highly recommended!

Sean Corbett

Deb G
4/17/2016

"Very good, "

Good service, quick, efficient. Nice job! I have always had my old Honda serviced at your dealership and had excellent service as well. Bill Thornton always take good care of me.

Sean Corbett

mmaguire001
4/13/2016

"Wonderful experience buying a Honda"

I just want to say That Mark Laster sales person was kind and thoughtful and extremely helpful ! Also Gaston Villegas was extremely patient and kind with answering my questions I had about getting out of a leased CRV that I loved and go into a purchase instead of a new HRV my many questions and very patient with me . Lastly Kris Criswell the Finance manager was terrific too ! He took time and did not rush me when I had questions or hesitated with mKing a decision. Both Kris and Mark took my phone call 2 and 3 days after purchase of my new HRV and encouraged me to come in again and they would go over all paperwork if needed.

Mark Laster , Gaston Villegas

PRAGATHI
4/02/2016

"Amazing experience "

Love their service!! They have listening ears, Eagles eye on customer requirements, Fast as horse, they have patience as that of turtle. They have the power of dreams & they like to start something special everyday. Overall best best dealership in the valley!!!

Persi Tom

Disgusted consumer
4/02/2016

"Led in with lies."

Jeremy told me that they had the van I was looking for in my budget. Once there I found it to be all lies! Waste!

Jeremy Guirus