Right Honda

Fleet Director

February 26, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Jody Billera

Thank you Danny for your networking skills..you got me in the door..i can tell you're going to do very well there. And thank you Jeremy aka: Frenchie for suggesting i 'just take a look at..." the car i ended up buying. You really listened to what i was looking for. And thank you for making the process quick and painless..i really appreciate all of you!!

February 25, 2017

"Very helpful"

- Beaucou49

Kris was polite, attentive and very critical in making my CRV purchase happen. I did not go to the dealership to purchase a new vehicle but to play your "giveaway game". Loved my 2015 Civic EX with only 11,290 miles on it (also purchased from Right Honda) but ended up with the model CRV EX that I have always admired from a distance. I'm very happy. In the service department, Alan McKenna has always taken care of all of my cars over the years. He's thorough and always tells me which repairs can wait and which can't. I appreciate that!

February 21, 2017

"Quick, Energetic, & Considerate!"

- cpadavano

I have been getting my service done at Right Honda for the last two years (changed locations due to change of residence) and have had a wonderful experience. This time my husband and I were looking for a new car to replace my old baby. We met Rocky and he was energetic from the start and considerate of our needs. He found the color and car we were looking for, but even pulled a newer version from their roof stock which practically had 0 miles! He did his best to make sure we were well informed of the features, financing, and overall built good rapport with us. We were able to get the deal we needed and we are very satisfied with our purchase overall. We will be coming back for our future Honda needs.

Right Honda, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260