Right Honda

Rick Morse

Kris Criswell, Fleet/Internet Manager, Right Honda

Kris Criswell

August 20, 2017

"Delightful, respectful, informative car buying experience"

- judy B

I had been researching minivans for 2 months and knew the car I wanted and knew the general price for the options I wanted. I found my car online at Right Honda through Carguru. My husband and I visited Right Honda the next day and met Gary. He immediately began by answering each question in detail. He showed us every bit of the car we asked about. And was not hesitant to say "I don't know" when he didn't. Nothing slick going on here. He was only interested in showing us what the car had to offer - nothing more. He explained the limits of the certified issue. When it came time for the test drive, he let us take the car alone and gave us no limits as to time or destinations. Everything always with a smile and a cordial attitude. When we returned to talk money, we visited with Shawn and Gary sat in. Again I was prepared for the routine and was not intimidated or insulted by the added costs that were tacked on. All my questions were answered in detail and some of the costs were deducted. Shawn remained upbeat, cordial, friendly, and willing to listen and agree with some of my issues. It was a good experience for me. We are going to have the back bumper paint repaired. We have the car for 4 days to determine if there are any other problems to be investigated. And we still have to pay them the cash for the car. I hope you will try your luck with these good people.

Gary Kravetz
Other Employees : Jpe Lortie

August 20, 2017

"Excellent Service department but typical charades in Sales"

- Disappointed17

I have been a customer of this dealer's Service for well over ten years and they have always been honest, fair, courteous, friendly, trustworthy and every great positive adjective one could apply as far as their service on my Honda vehicle. I simply cannot run out of superlatives to describe how happy I have been and I would not take my Honda anywhere else for service. So naturally when it was time to replace this vehicle I did not consider going to any other source than this dealership whose service staff has given me such consistently wonderful service for all of these years. Sadly, I cannot provide the same positive review for their sales department. Any reviewer who says that the experience here was "easy" must have been a member of some staff member's family, because they hustle and game you just as much as any other nightmare dealer of which you might have heard. My years as a loyal customer of their service department apparently did not mean a thing to them as far as giving me any special treatment, and I was subjected to the same typical gaming and trickery nightmare about which one hears at many other dealer showrooms. Mind you, I did wind up purchasing a vehicle and ultimately am satisfied and finally truly enjoying my new Honda product - BUT I still definitely left with the feeling of having been "played" for far less than an ideal deal. When it is time to replace this vehicle in a decade or so hence, I will definitely feel no sense of obligation to display the loyalty I did in returning to this dealership for my next purchase, but will do everything in my power to avoid the showroom experience altogether by purchasing through an alternate method such as AAA or Sam's Club or other car purchasing program. Too bad, because being just a LITTLE more straightforward - i.e. giving me an honest bottom line figure rather than a lowball "bait" preliminary followed by the back-room addition of other add-on costs not to mention a very low-ball trade-in value for my old vehicle which was worth far more but which I did not wish to spend the time and energy fighting for - might have left me with a much more pleasant aftertaste, and the willingness to buy my next vehicle here - even if that initial straightforward bottom line had been only slightly less or even the same as the total amount I wound up paying.

Kris Criswell
3.0
Other Employees : J.C. Campbell

August 07, 2017

"Car Buying Made Easy"

- The Morales Family

Everyone was accommodating! They worked diligently to find what we were looking for at the RIGHT price. They followed through on every point. Great place!

Mark Lacaster; Justin Sobchuk; Gaston; Danny