Right Honda

7875 E Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd,
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
Right Honda Info
About Right Honda

Right Honda is a Dealership with a primary focus of Customer Satisfaction. We are able to maintain such a high level of customer satisfaction by retaining our employees. Some of our sales staff has been with us for over 16 years and the average active time for a sales person is 8 years and counting. You combine a happy employee with a Happy customer and it is a recipe for success. The biggest honor that Honda gives its Dealerships is the Prestige Presidents Award Elite which Right Honda has received. We also strive in being and maintaining the #1 Retail Dealer rank not only in AZ but in the surrounding 4 states. This we accomplish by giving our customers a great price and a great experience. Try us out and you will not regret the buying experience that you will get here at Right Honda.

About Right Honda Learn More

Friday 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Dean
5/27/2016

"purchased a 2016 Honda Pilot EX-L with navigation"

Excellent dealership and the people are just great. We got a very good deal on our SUV. We had no hassles or stalling when making our purchase. First time Honda buyer and very happy.

Car lover
5/17/2016

"Awesome buying experience"

Everyone was courteous, knowledgeable and concise. No hassles at all. Got right to the point and very helpful.Craig explained each part of the experience and was very helpful answering our questions.

Kia
5/12/2016

"Highly Satisfied "

Ricky was very helpful in helping me find exactly the car I was looking for! He was very friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and sincere! I highly recommend him! Adrian was also very helpful and I would recommend him as well!

Ricky Greer, Adrien M

Ashaz01
5/10/2016

"Fast, professional, and easy."

My experience is what we all wish car buying could be. Fair, courteous, problem solving, fast. Thank you Chris Rodriguez for making it happen, Cameron Fisher for your leg work, and Financing guru Kris for efficiency. In addition if you happen to need a car deal with less than stellar credit this is a great place to call. Just give it a try with tax return season and drive a safe, reliable car.

Chris Rodriguez, Cameron Fisher

Adam
5/10/2016

"Far exceeded my expectations - zero pressure!!"

I was dreading the new car buying process, but Right Honda made the process so low stress. When I showed up the first time the Sales rep, Steve, just let me test drive the car I was looking to drive, then he answered all the questions I had, and while he did tell me the rough estimate for purchase price (after I asked) and trade in value, he never once asked me if I was interested in buying. It was so refreshing not to have a salesman pushing a vehicle! After I left my first in person experience, the fleet director, Gary, followed up with me via email and was able to provide specific information on the vehicle I was looking at. He broke everything down, so there would be no surprises when we showed up to purchase the vehicle. We just showed up to sign the preset papers, moved stuff from our old car, and were off the lot with new vehicle in less than an hour (and that includes the salesman showing off all the features of the new car)! It was also very refreshing that they didn't push any "add-on" warranties or vehicle coverage items. It was just come in, sign the paperwork we previously agreed upon, and drive away in your new car! I will never buy another Honda from any other dealership!! Best in the state, without question.

LB
5/09/2016

"Leased a new Honda Accord!"

Right Honda provided exceptional customer service! They were extremely knowledgeable, patient, considerate and attentive to every detail throughout the purchase process. The best experience yet! Love my Honda Accord!

Marshall Debrowsky

Eric Jared Weinmann
5/04/2016

"Outstanding experience"

I recently leased a CRV from Sean Corbett. This was far and away the best car buying experience I have ever had. Sean took time to make sure I was getting the right car and the right price and was always available to answer questions I had both before and after the sale. I would absolutely recommend Right Honda.

Sean Corbett

Aclayton5049
5/02/2016

"Outstanding amazing and helpful "

Every one was awsome helpful and friendly .the whole time they made the deal simple and easy to understand ..and i wasnt in there all day so that was great

Jc campebell, jon farris kenny smith

tannerezell
4/27/2016

"We always buy from Right Honda"

This will be our fourth vehicle purchase from Right Honda over the years, we keep going back. The sales staff are friendly and knowledgable, never pushy. Mitch sold us our last two cars and he's been great. Their finance guys are great to work with as well, all four cars we bought we ended up at Jon's desk in Finance and he's always taken good care of us. The service we receive at Right Honda is why we'll keep going back.

Mitch

pepperron
4/24/2016

"Great buying experience"

What a great experience buying my new 2016 Honda Civic. Jeremy Hennke (my salesman) and Ed, who did my financing and the rest of the staff are a class act. They treated me the way a customer should be treated. Gave me a more than fair price on my trade and a great price on the Civic without all the runaround that you typically get at other dealerships. Thank you, Ron S

Jeremy Hennke