Right Honda

Friday 8:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Saturday 8:00 PM - 8:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Sunday 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM

"REPEATEDLY FAULTY SUN VISORS"

WE HAVE BEEN TAKING OUR HONDAS TO RIGHT FOR SEVERAL YEARS. BOTH OUR 2006 AND 2007 CIVICS HAVE HAD THE SUN VISORS REPLACED REPEATEDLY DUE TO POOR DESIGN AND POOR QUALITY OF MATERIALS USED (6 TO 8 OCCASIONS) AND NOW THAT THE 2007 IS OUT OF WARRANTY, HONDA WILL NOT KEEP REPLACING THEM FREE OF CHARGE. MY FRUSTRATION AND IRRITATION COMES FROM THE FACT THAT QUALITY VISORS WERE NOT USED THE FIRST TIME. THE SERVICE MANAGER HAS TOLD ME THIS IS A COMMON PROBLEM. SO WHY HASENT THE MATTER BEEN RESOLVED YEARS AGO AND SAVED HONDA THE LABOR AND MATERIAL EXPENSE. IT WOULD ALSO SAVED ME LOTS OF FRUSTRATION AND TRIPS TO THE SERVICE DEPARTMENT

SERVICE WRITERS

"I love Right Honda service dept"

I wouldn't take my car anywhere else to be serviced! I trust Bill in the service department and the technicians at Right Honda. They have always done a great job maintenancing my vehicles!

Bill W.

"Easy Purchase"

I had a very specific idea of the model of Accord I was interested in buying. Mitch and James listened to what I was asking for and showed me the cars that met my description. They were very informative about the differences in feature packages between the models, which we discussed at great length, but made no effort to sway me towards a more expensive car than I was interested in purchasing. There was no pressure at all in the selling process and I was very satisfied with the final price we agreed on. Mitch and James patiently explained the features on the car during the delivery process and made sure I understood how to use them before I drove away in my new car.

Mitch Heims, James Swanson

"Great Experience"

This was one of the easiest car purchases I have experienced. Davon was extremely knowledgable, friendly, and accommodating. Once we had decided on a car, he and Jacob were able to negotiate a fair deal that I left feeling happy about. I was in a hurry and had to get to work and John the Finance Manager was able to get me in and out in minutes. Overall a great car buying experience.

Davon Strickland

"New Lease"

The team worked very hard so that we left with a deal that we were pleased with. They were very flexible and kind. Very happy with Honda.

Marcus

"SUUUUUPER! "

The fear I have of being attacked at a car dealership, was the exact opposite of what I received! Everything went smooth and perfect. The whole sales department was very helpful towards my needs and I am in love with my new car! Overall experience was excellent.

Jay Powers

"Overall Great Experience"

I have an "antique" Honda - a 2000 CRV which I just love and hope to keep around for a long time. It has over 160K miles on it, has been in four cities (originally bought in Hawaii) and runs great because I spare no expense to get it done right. Right Honda has delivered supportive customer service and quality maintenance work on it since I brought it in for about two years. I like their friendly staff, communication, and terrific customer care from the moment I drive in for my car intake, the waiting in the roomy and comfortable customer seating area, the explanation of work done/current condition/future recommendation, right up to the payment to the cashier. This operation has instilled my confidence in dealerships providing auto service. Please keep up the good honest work.

Alex

"Superior Customer Treatment!!!!!"

From the minute I stepped in the door I felt comfortable and at ease, with no pressure by anyone. The entire staff were warm and welcoming. We sat down and there was no back and forth. I knew what I wanted, and there was no pressure to change my mind. The car I wanted was coming from another dealership, and the deal didn't go through due to issues with the other dealership, not Right Honda. They called me and explained the situation with sincere apologies and they would make it right. They did make it right, and I actually came out ahead. They kept their promise and I will always remember the extra mile they took to get my car. This is our 3rd vehicle with Right Honda and we will be back, in fact we will not entertain going anywhere else.

Zachary Radosevich and Justin Sobchuk

"excellent, knowledgeable service!"

Marshall was great in explaining all the benefits and features of my new car and my wife and I were very pleased. I wasn't planning on even purchasing a vehicle, but Marshall and the sales manager made it possible. Will definitely buy here in the future and recommend to others.

Marshall

"Great experience"

I have bought many cars from Right Honda and I am always happy with my experience, from car maintenance to car buying/trading. I love Honda cars and will never even consider buying a different brand! Overall, this is the place!

Davon Strickland