Right Honda

Kris Criswell

Rick Morse, Fleet/Internet Manager, Right Honda

Rick Morse

June 25, 2017

"I totally recommend this dealership"

- Raul

Super helpful with all questions I had, I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase, the way the whole process was handled and the fact that the vehicle was given to me with a full tank of gas.

Mario Petti

June 25, 2017

"No pressure, great deal, and ease of purchase"

- Nan

Adrien Malamitsas was my sales person. I made several visits over a six month period before the actual purchase of my Accord. Adrien 'let me lead' in that he never asked for my name, never tried to oversell (in fact he suggested a look at the Civic at one time), and gave me a great price. The experience felt like a trusted partnership. I also worked with 'Frenchy' French, the Finance Manager who also didn't push extras. Buying a car can be stressful if only for dealing with sales staff. I felt comfortable throughout the process and highly recommend them.

Adrien Malamitsas

June 24, 2017

"Great Lease Experience "

- JM3usc82

I needed to lease a new vehicle and the choice came down to Dodge Charger or Honda Accord. I visited two Dodge dealers and the experience turned me off. I then contacted Right Honda, and Sean Hornsby answered my questions over the phone. I then visited Sean and we were able to come to a lease arrangement that was more competitive and economical on the Accord. The experience at Right Honda was stress free.

Sean Hirnbeck