Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway, Bronx, New York 10463

Makes: Chrysler | Jeep | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM Closed

Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway,
Bronx, New York 10463
Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc. Info
About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Bronx, New York, the staff at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep will help you find the vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Jeep and Chrysler cars in the Bronx, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Jeep, Chrysler or quality used car that you have been searching for in the Bronx, White Plains, Manhattan and Brooklyn area.

About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

tanita123
8/08/2015

"Happy with our new Wrangler"

Dominic Perez was great. He is not your typical salesman out to sell you anything for a commission. He listens and genuinely wants a customer to leave happy. He worked hard to get us our dream car...we wanted a Black Wrangler and he made it happen in less than a blink.of an eye. I would recommend anyone to see Dominic when looking for a car!! It was a pleasure Dominic - Thank you for all your help!

August 11, 2015

Tanita, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to Dominic did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for your recommendation. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, Bobby Albert General Manager bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com

unhappy customer
8/06/2015

"I made the mistake of dropping off my car here for repairs. "

The Service department doesn't return numerous calls I left with the receptionist.. They don't even call you with status of your car. Requested to speak to manager and was forwarded to a voicemail box full, that I couldn't leave a message. Finally, when I speak to a live manager, he tells me my was is ready for picked up after 4 days of having it. I missed 2 days of work, not having my car!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE RIVERDALE CHRYLER SERVICE DEPT......YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2015

I want you to know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. At Riverdale Chrysler Jeep, we continuously strive to improve as a business. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our dealership. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I'm sorry that you left our dealership feeling disappointed. If your experience was anything less than perfect, it needs to be resolved. I would like to speak with you about this issue so I can better understand it. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Bobby Albert General Manager bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com

Unhappy Customer
7/21/2015

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE - LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS"

THIS MUST BE THE WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. THE FINANCE MANAGER, JFK, IS A SCAM ARTIST. THE ADVERTISING ONLINE IS COMPLETELY FALSE. I AGREED TO PURCHASE A CAR FOR THE CASH SELLING PRICE OF $16,000, HOWEVER, THE LOAN THE FINANCE MANAGER SENT TO THE BANK STATED A SELLING CASH PRICE OF $21,900, WHICH INCREASED SALES TAX BY APPROX $500 AND INTEREST BY OVER $1000. IN TOTAL I WAS RIPPED OFF ALMOST $10,000. I WAS NEVER INFORMED OF THIS AT THE SIGNING. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU SIGN BECAUSE THESE SCAM ARTISTS WILL LIE AND RIP YOU OFF. ABSOLUTELY DISQUSTING UNETHICAL PLACE!

JFK AND MC MIKE

August 17, 2015

Em201545
6/18/2015

"What a terrible experience !"

Between the going back and forth, their unwillingness to help, their unprofessional attitude, and their aloud treatment of customers, this dealership has a lot to work on. I am not sure how they are rated with 4 stars. I just moved into the area and took in my 2015 jeep Cherokee with 4000 miles on it. The computer system had burnt out avoiding to them. They had me driving in my brand new car with pieces missing for almost a week. They promised that my replacement part would be ready one day, I show up and they tell me it is on back order for another ten days. No courtesy car, no rental, and on top of all that, they do not apologize or even acknowledge how often I was there or the time I took off work. What a nightmare! I would avoid this place at all cost.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, and for reaching to us. We take customer service and customer feedback very seriously as we are continually striving to improve the customer experience. I would like the chance to speak with you more concerning your situation, and if possible would like to work something out. Please email me at bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com so that I may have the chance to do so. I would like the opportunity to repair our customer-dealer relationship. Bobby Albert General Manager

aleks g
4/21/2015

"great service amazing people"

MC Mike was on point most straight forward and honest car salesman I've ever dealt with. Helped me tremendously with my budget and buying the 2015 grand Cherokee Laredo. The finance specialist who goes by the name JFK was great with financing me even though my score was less than perfect. Family oriented man that speaks from the heart. Much respect deserved..thanks also to the General manager for helping out. Definitely coming back for another lease.

Mike coreno

Rpecchia22
1/31/2015

"2015 Grand Cherokee altitude"

This is my 8th purchase from Riverdale and like always satisfied beyond words. Thanks Bobby and Michael you all make it happen you always make me feel comfortable with the deal I'm getting!!!

nardo114
1/22/2015

"Great experience "

Had an issue with my new vehicle spoke to Mike and he forwarded me to Angel in service.Angel was very professional. Recommend all to dealership.

Angel from service

Chris
1/21/2015

"Recent purchase of 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

I researched and knew EXACTLY what I wanted - and shared the same details with 3 dealers; I spoke to Margie who was friendly, professional and very quick to respond (and not overbearing with calls or emails) - but MOST IMPORTANTLY... gave me the BEST PRICE right up front! The "we will match any other dealer price" is just not the way I do business. When the vehicle arrived I was at the dealership for under an hour before driving away a happy customer. GREAT experience - thank you Margie, love the vehicle - all good so far...

dontbuyjeep
12/31/2014

"SHADY SCAMMERS"

I made the mistake of purchasing not one but TWO vehicles from this dealership. They get 5 stars for friendly because they practically beg you to buy their cars. BEWARE you will have many issues with the vehicles. My new 2009 Wrangler leaked and flooded twice. It was brought in over 15 times for "repairs" and if it weren't for the service contract that I bought on it, I would be broke! After it flooded the second time, I brought it by for service and a sales man said "I'll put you in a Liberty and you will never have those leak issues you have now. Wrangers leak and it's an ongoing issue that they can't seem to resolve." I took his word and traded in to get a new 2012 Liberty. No service contract was needed since he assured me the leaks were not an issue in this car. It was fine until 120 miles out of warranty that the door's locks would flutter and lock me in the car ($160 diagnostic fee followed by $400 repair) then 2 weeks later a foot of water leaked in and flooded the car. Brought it back to Riverdale for them to charge another $160 to tell me "You have water in your car. It is leaking. Don't park it under trees or in the rain." I am NOT kidding, those were his words! After laughing in his face I drove off with a musty smelling wet car that had damage to the fabric NOT from the leak but from the workers who put their dirty finger prints all over the white fabric and left blue stains from cleaner on the fabric. Dealership won't return my calls, the service advisor no longer works there, and Chrysler customer care won't help because it's the dealer's fault. Stuck with a crappy car out of warranty! DO NOT BUY JEEP and definitely don't visit RIVERDALE JEEP! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Robert Radinson

MLopena
12/03/2014

"Amazing Experience!!!"

There are many words I could use, but to sum it all up... The whole experience was PERFECT! Went in on a Saturday afternoon with low hopes of getting the deal I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised to not only get a price better than the previous dealership, but it was even upgraded! I am extremely happy with my 2015 Jeep Cherokee and, if you need a knew car, I highly recommend going to Riverdale Chrysler Jeep.

Reviews of Dominic Perez