Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway, Bronx, New York 10463

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway,
Bronx, New York 10463
Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc. Info
About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Bronx, New York, the staff at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep will help you find the vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Jeep and Chrysler cars in the Bronx, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Jeep, Chrysler or quality used car that you have been searching for in the Bronx, White Plains, Manhattan and Brooklyn area.

About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

aleks g
4/21/2015

"great service amazing people"

MC Mike was on point most straight forward and honest car salesman I've ever dealt with. Helped me tremendously with my budget and buying the 2015 grand Cherokee Laredo. The finance specialist who goes by the name JFK was great with financing me even though my score was less than perfect. Family oriented man that speaks from the heart. Much respect deserved..thanks also to the General manager for helping out. Definitely coming back for another lease.

Mike coreno

Rpecchia22
1/31/2015

"2015 Grand Cherokee altitude"

This is my 8th purchase from Riverdale and like always satisfied beyond words. Thanks Bobby and Michael you all make it happen you always make me feel comfortable with the deal I'm getting!!!

nardo114
1/22/2015

"Great experience "

Had an issue with my new vehicle spoke to Mike and he forwarded me to Angel in service.Angel was very professional. Recommend all to dealership.

Angel from service

Chris
1/21/2015

"Recent purchase of 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

I researched and knew EXACTLY what I wanted - and shared the same details with 3 dealers; I spoke to Margie who was friendly, professional and very quick to respond (and not overbearing with calls or emails) - but MOST IMPORTANTLY... gave me the BEST PRICE right up front! The "we will match any other dealer price" is just not the way I do business. When the vehicle arrived I was at the dealership for under an hour before driving away a happy customer. GREAT experience - thank you Margie, love the vehicle - all good so far...

dontbuyjeep
12/31/2014

"SHADY SCAMMERS"

I made the mistake of purchasing not one but TWO vehicles from this dealership. They get 5 stars for friendly because they practically beg you to buy their cars. BEWARE you will have many issues with the vehicles. My new 2009 Wrangler leaked and flooded twice. It was brought in over 15 times for "repairs" and if it weren't for the service contract that I bought on it, I would be broke! After it flooded the second time, I brought it by for service and a sales man said "I'll put you in a Liberty and you will never have those leak issues you have now. Wrangers leak and it's an ongoing issue that they can't seem to resolve." I took his word and traded in to get a new 2012 Liberty. No service contract was needed since he assured me the leaks were not an issue in this car. It was fine until 120 miles out of warranty that the door's locks would flutter and lock me in the car ($160 diagnostic fee followed by $400 repair) then 2 weeks later a foot of water leaked in and flooded the car. Brought it back to Riverdale for them to charge another $160 to tell me "You have water in your car. It is leaking. Don't park it under trees or in the rain." I am NOT kidding, those were his words! After laughing in his face I drove off with a musty smelling wet car that had damage to the fabric NOT from the leak but from the workers who put their dirty finger prints all over the white fabric and left blue stains from cleaner on the fabric. Dealership won't return my calls, the service advisor no longer works there, and Chrysler customer care won't help because it's the dealer's fault. Stuck with a crappy car out of warranty! DO NOT BUY JEEP and definitely don't visit RIVERDALE JEEP! SCAM SCAM SCAM

Robert Radinson

MLopena
12/03/2014

"Amazing Experience!!!"

There are many words I could use, but to sum it all up... The whole experience was PERFECT! Went in on a Saturday afternoon with low hopes of getting the deal I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised to not only get a price better than the previous dealership, but it was even upgraded! I am extremely happy with my 2015 Jeep Cherokee and, if you need a knew car, I highly recommend going to Riverdale Chrysler Jeep.

chickiri78
11/01/2014

"Professional, Courteous & Amazing "

I brought my Jeep in for Service and was attended by Robert Radinson. This young man was very professional, listened to my concerns and was sympathetic and honest. He clearly explained what my vehicle needed and how long it would take to complete the repairs. I was given a rental vehicle which was a luxury rental on top of that. I appreciate the way Robert Radinson handled my concerns and his patience in dealing with me. I would highly recommend Robert Radinson as a Service Manager because he makes sure his clients leave happy. I would highly recommend Robert Radinson to anyone bringing their vehicle to Riverdale Chrysler for service. I live Up State NY and will only take my vehicle to Riverdale Chrysler even though there is a Jeep Service 15 minutes away from my home because Robert Radinson is the person I want to deal with. Just listening to him handle other clients before me is just amazing. He is well spoken and knows how to deal with irate clients who then leave as happy clients. This is the type of person you want to deal with anywhere. I hope his Manager acknowedges his great customer service skills!!!

Robert Radinson

aaajunior
10/01/2014

"amazing"

Dominic Perez was amazing, very friendly and professional. I'll definitely come back to purchase another car in the future. Thanks for all your hard work to get me the perfect car.

CarLu_00
9/23/2014

"Absolutely great experience "

It was my first time buying a new car. Dominic and Javier made the experience an awesome one. I left the dealer well informed and quite happy! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

srj2600
9/14/2014

"We had a very good experience at the dealership."

We would rate the Jeep Chrysler team as an A-1 team. Dominic our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable and made the experience easy and very pleasant. He was always in communication with us and kept us well informed. Joe came in with various alternatives on how to buy/lease, and also located the exact car of our choice. Javier was extremely helpful with the financial arrangements. Our overall experience was great and we would recommend Riverdale Jeep Chrysler as our dealership of choice. Thank you all. Lynn & Steven

Reviews of Bobby Albert