Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway, Bronx, New York 10463

Makes: Chrysler|Jeep|Service Center

Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

Call
Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc. Info
About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Bronx, New York, the staff at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep will help you find the vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Jeep and Chrysler cars in the Bronx, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Jeep, Chrysler or quality used car that you have been searching for in the Bronx, White Plains, Manhattan and Brooklyn area.

About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

MLopena
12/03/2014

"Amazing Experience!!!"

There are many words I could use, but to sum it all up... The whole experience was PERFECT! Went in on a Saturday afternoon with low hopes of getting the deal I was looking for and was pleasantly surprised to not only get a price better than the previous dealership, but it was even upgraded! I am extremely happy with my 2015 Jeep Cherokee and, if you need a knew car, I highly recommend going to Riverdale Chrysler Jeep.

chickiri78
11/01/2014

"Professional, Courteous & Amazing "

I brought my Jeep in for Service and was attended by Robert Radinson. This young man was very professional, listened to my concerns and was sympathetic and honest. He clearly explained what my vehicle needed and how long it would take to complete the repairs. I was given a rental vehicle which was a luxury rental on top of that. I appreciate the way Robert Radinson handled my concerns and his patience in dealing with me. I would highly recommend Robert Radinson as a Service Manager because he makes sure his clients leave happy. I would highly recommend Robert Radinson to anyone bringing their vehicle to Riverdale Chrysler for service. I live Up State NY and will only take my vehicle to Riverdale Chrysler even though there is a Jeep Service 15 minutes away from my home because Robert Radinson is the person I want to deal with. Just listening to him handle other clients before me is just amazing. He is well spoken and knows how to deal with irate clients who then leave as happy clients. This is the type of person you want to deal with anywhere. I hope his Manager acknowedges his great customer service skills!!!

Robert Radinson

aaajunior
10/01/2014

"amazing"

Dominic Perez was amazing, very friendly and professional. I'll definitely come back to purchase another car in the future. Thanks for all your hard work to get me the perfect car.

CarLu_00
9/23/2014

"Absolutely great experience "

It was my first time buying a new car. Dominic and Javier made the experience an awesome one. I left the dealer well informed and quite happy! I would absolutely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

srj2600
9/14/2014

"We had a very good experience at the dealership."

We would rate the Jeep Chrysler team as an A-1 team. Dominic our salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable and made the experience easy and very pleasant. He was always in communication with us and kept us well informed. Joe came in with various alternatives on how to buy/lease, and also located the exact car of our choice. Javier was extremely helpful with the financial arrangements. Our overall experience was great and we would recommend Riverdale Jeep Chrysler as our dealership of choice. Thank you all. Lynn & Steven

petertocco1
9/04/2014

" great dealership"

This dealership is great for customer service and sales. Employees are very nice.The environment is very clean and employees are always there to help you.

Ceng221018
8/26/2014

"Great experience"

This was my first visit to RIverdale Jeep and I could not have asked for better service. From the time I walked through the door to delivery of my new 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited the buying experience was top notch. I got the best price around and treated with white glove service.

JOHNO25
8/23/2014

"AWESOME EXPERIENCE"

It was my first time buying a car even tough I have been driving for years already. These guys made the experience awesome. they were extremely helpful and explained everything well. I would definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends.

sweetcas16
8/21/2014

"Great experience"

The staffs are very nice, welcoming, I did not feel any pressure at all buying my new car. They helped me get my car by going through all the numbers (price) that I'm comfortable with.

usmcrenfronov
8/21/2014

"Exceptional"

My car had broken down on my trip to NY, so my insurance company called a tow truck and refer me to Riverdale Chrysler Jeep. Mr. Radinson came and took care of the car and took my information. I explained to him that I was visiting family but I needed to go back to NC on Saturday. I asked him if its possible to repair my car by Saturday, he explain to me they were all booked and very busy, but he will try to talk to the service department and see what they can do. I called him a few times and he was extremely patient, plus Mr. Radison spoke Spanish which was very helpful for me. The next day Mr. Robert Radinson called me and explained to me what the problem with the car was and gave me an estimate. My car was ready Friday morning just 24 hours later!!! I greatly appreciate and want to thank Mr. Radison and his team for getting my car repaired, Courteous, honest, pleasant, quick service=Best Costumer Service !!!

Robert Radinson