Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway, Bronx, New York 10463

Makes: Chrysler | Jeep | Service Center

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Open Now

Good
4.4

Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

5869 Broadway,
Bronx, New York 10463
Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc. Info
About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

We have a skilled and knowledgeable sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Located in Bronx, New York, the staff at Riverdale Chrysler Jeep will help you find the vehicle you want. We offer a searchable online inventory of new Jeep and Chrysler cars in the Bronx, along with well-maintained used cars by today's top manufacturers. Come on in and take a test drive! Our sales staff will help you find that new Jeep, Chrysler or quality used car that you have been searching for in the Bronx, White Plains, Manhattan and Brooklyn area.

About Riverdale Chrysler Jeep Inc.

Ryans300zx
3/16/2016

" Scam artist dealership forges names on lease contracts "

Scam artist i leased a car a month ago from this dealership and they forged my name on a second lease contract that I had no clue about until Chrysler capital informed me that the signatures look different from the first contract they did not even informed me that they was going to be a second contract issued they changed the miles on the contract so I got less miles and at the end of the lease I would have to pay about $2,000 in extra miles Ihave Chrysler capitals fraud department and office of presence and better business bureau and my lawyer is looking into this matter so I advise customers to find a antother jeep dealership so this doesn't happen to u The best is I called the finance department they don't want to answer my calls or call me back I called the manager and the general manager both ignore my calls and do not call me back and I spoke to a manager and the manager only play games very unprofessional

bfree
8/21/2015

"3 hour drive for nothing"

My husband and I were interested in a bmw they had for sale. After speaking to the salesman and being told everything on the car worked and it had been through their service department we decided to make the 3 hour trek from vermont ready to buy. On the way down we left 2 messages with 2 different people to have a couple other questions answered never to receive a call back. Upon arrival we were taken on a very brief test drive (literally around the block) only to learn NOTHING on the car worked. No ac, the radio that was advertised as premium only had one working speaker, the car had not been detailed at all and the list goes on. Do not waste your time! They will lie to get you in the door.

August 24, 2015

I'm discouraged to hear of your negative experience at our dealership. Our main priority is to provide excellent customer service, and that includes taking the time to explain all parts of your contract. You left our dealership with disapproval overshadowing your experience. I would like to apologize for any unanswered questions that still remain and any miscommunication between our staff members. So that I may be able to better understand the situation at hand, please contact me at your convenience. I would like to do whatever possible to help regain your trust in our dealership. Sincerely, Bobby Albert General Manager bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com

tanita123
8/08/2015

"Happy with our new Wrangler"

Dominic Perez was great. He is not your typical salesman out to sell you anything for a commission. He listens and genuinely wants a customer to leave happy. He worked hard to get us our dream car...we wanted a Black Wrangler and he made it happen in less than a blink.of an eye. I would recommend anyone to see Dominic when looking for a car!! It was a pleasure Dominic - Thank you for all your help!

August 11, 2015

Tanita, we appreciate you taking time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to Dominic did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. Thank you for your recommendation. If there is anything else we can do for you please don't hesitate to give us a call! Regards, Bobby Albert General Manager bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com

unhappy customer
8/06/2015

"I made the mistake of dropping off my car here for repairs. "

The Service department doesn't return numerous calls I left with the receptionist.. They don't even call you with status of your car. Requested to speak to manager and was forwarded to a voicemail box full, that I couldn't leave a message. Finally, when I speak to a live manager, he tells me my was is ready for picked up after 4 days of having it. I missed 2 days of work, not having my car!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TAKE YOUR CAR TO THE RIVERDALE CHRYLER SERVICE DEPT......YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 17, 2015

I want you to know that your feedback is greatly appreciated. At Riverdale Chrysler Jeep, we continuously strive to improve as a business. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to progress. I would like to extend my sincerest apologies for the experience you had at our dealership. Delivering fantastic customer service is our top priority and I'm sorry that you left our dealership feeling disappointed. If your experience was anything less than perfect, it needs to be resolved. I would like to speak with you about this issue so I can better understand it. I hope to hear from you soon. Sincerely, Bobby Albert General Manager bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com

Unhappy Customer
7/21/2015

"ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE - LIARS AND SCAM ARTISTS"

THIS MUST BE THE WORST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER BEEN TOO. THE FINANCE MANAGER, JFK, IS A SCAM ARTIST. THE ADVERTISING ONLINE IS COMPLETELY FALSE. I AGREED TO PURCHASE A CAR FOR THE CASH SELLING PRICE OF $16,000, HOWEVER, THE LOAN THE FINANCE MANAGER SENT TO THE BANK STATED A SELLING CASH PRICE OF $21,900, WHICH INCREASED SALES TAX BY APPROX $500 AND INTEREST BY OVER $1000. IN TOTAL I WAS RIPPED OFF ALMOST $10,000. I WAS NEVER INFORMED OF THIS AT THE SIGNING. MAKE SURE YOU READ THE FINE PRINT BEFORE YOU SIGN BECAUSE THESE SCAM ARTISTS WILL LIE AND RIP YOU OFF. ABSOLUTELY DISQUSTING UNETHICAL PLACE!

JFK AND MC MIKE

August 17, 2015

Em201545
6/18/2015

"What a terrible experience !"

Between the going back and forth, their unwillingness to help, their unprofessional attitude, and their aloud treatment of customers, this dealership has a lot to work on. I am not sure how they are rated with 4 stars. I just moved into the area and took in my 2015 jeep Cherokee with 4000 miles on it. The computer system had burnt out avoiding to them. They had me driving in my brand new car with pieces missing for almost a week. They promised that my replacement part would be ready one day, I show up and they tell me it is on back order for another ten days. No courtesy car, no rental, and on top of all that, they do not apologize or even acknowledge how often I was there or the time I took off work. What a nightmare! I would avoid this place at all cost.

July 02, 2015

Thank you for your feedback, and for reaching to us. We take customer service and customer feedback very seriously as we are continually striving to improve the customer experience. I would like the chance to speak with you more concerning your situation, and if possible would like to work something out. Please email me at bobby@riverdalechryslerjeep.com so that I may have the chance to do so. I would like the opportunity to repair our customer-dealer relationship. Bobby Albert General Manager

aleks g
4/21/2015

"great service amazing people"

MC Mike was on point most straight forward and honest car salesman I've ever dealt with. Helped me tremendously with my budget and buying the 2015 grand Cherokee Laredo. The finance specialist who goes by the name JFK was great with financing me even though my score was less than perfect. Family oriented man that speaks from the heart. Much respect deserved..thanks also to the General manager for helping out. Definitely coming back for another lease.

Mike coreno

Rpecchia22
1/31/2015

"2015 Grand Cherokee altitude"

This is my 8th purchase from Riverdale and like always satisfied beyond words. Thanks Bobby and Michael you all make it happen you always make me feel comfortable with the deal I'm getting!!!

nardo114
1/22/2015

"Great experience "

Had an issue with my new vehicle spoke to Mike and he forwarded me to Angel in service.Angel was very professional. Recommend all to dealership.

Angel from service

Chris
1/21/2015

"Recent purchase of 2015 Jeep Cherokee Limited"

I researched and knew EXACTLY what I wanted - and shared the same details with 3 dealers; I spoke to Margie who was friendly, professional and very quick to respond (and not overbearing with calls or emails) - but MOST IMPORTANTLY... gave me the BEST PRICE right up front! The "we will match any other dealer price" is just not the way I do business. When the vehicle arrived I was at the dealership for under an hour before driving away a happy customer. GREAT experience - thank you Margie, love the vehicle - all good so far...

Reviews of Bobby Albert