Rivertown Ford

Rivertown Ford Info

Hardy Family Ford

Mike Patton Ford Lincoln

"Excellent Service"

I have family who have been in the car business for years and can say I have been in a bunch of dealerships in my day. Dealerships do depend on the people that work there. However at this particular dealership the entire staff I have dealt with is great! But I must say that these two men, (Calvin and Nick) are fantastic employees at River Town Ford in Columbus, GA. Calvin was my Mechanic and was absolutely wonderful when it came to explaining what needed to be done with my vehicle and how he was going to do it. He was very respectful and gave me a very realistic time frame of when it would be done which made it easier for me with regards to returning to work. He was very up front and honest with me when it came to prices. Nick was the service employee who laid it all out for me and also had given me the same time frame as Calvin. This did prove that they were in communication with each other and not just saying something to make it sound better. Nick stayed in contact with me to keep me updated on my truck and was a huge help in me returning back to work. I 100% recommend having these men deal with your vehicle in the service center at the dealership! You will not be disappointed!

Calvin (Mech) and Nick (Service Support)

"Great Dealership. They work very hard to make sure the..."

Great Dealership. They work very hard to make sure the customer is happy. I would certainly recommended them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Raymond Bullock

"I'm proud owner of 11 toyota camry. excellent..."

I'm proud owner of 11 toyota camry. excellent customer service by Mr. Earl Allen. when I lost hope in another dealership he reassured us they could get it done in record time(less than 30 mins to an hr -to get Approved through a Bank not like a Month it took another reputable dealership (kia).I'm Very pleased to say Nobody ...I mean Nobody Beats A Rivertown Ford Deal..:)

mr . Earl Allen