Rivertown Ford

Hardy Family Ford

Trophy Ford

Lc16
8/10/2016

"Professional and friendly service"

Last Saturday, August 6th, my son took me to Rivertown Ford. We were just browsing the lot for maybe just a few moments....man it was hot! A car salesman, Dennis Jackson, came smiling and offered us water. I thought that was kind of him. I told him basically what I was looking to buy and my price range, he showed me a car that I liked and the car was within the price range I requested. We took car for a test ride. I loved the car. He educated me about the car's features, history of ownership, and carfax information. I brought the car (2015 Ford Focus). Dennis was very knowledgeable and he patiently answered all my questions. Also Dennis stayed with us throughout the entire financial process! ( we left dealership about 8:00p-8:30p). I really appreciated him and would refer anyone looking to purchase a used Ford to ask for Dennis Jackson!

Dennis Jackson

adsp1962
7/14/2016

"2013 Focus se window motor (Third one)"

Scott, Desmon and staff have turned the service dept. around! thanks for all your help. It will make the move from Fort Benning to Fort Bragg much better.

Scott, Desmon

Dennis Kelley
7/07/2016

"Sales and service"

The sales rep Lewis Holmes was helpful and friendly. He made you feel comfortable. You never felt you were being pushed into anything. The same for the service department. I regret that I don't recall the name of the service advisor when I brought my truck back to have the bedliner installed but he was very helpful courteous and friendly. After having worked as an assistant service manager for a dealership in my younger days, I'm impressed with the professionalism of these people.

Lewis Holmes

Jdsmpt
6/17/2016

"Their Negligence put my family in danger"

The service manager refused to fix a safety recall for the door latches on my car, and when the latches failed, as stated in the recall, my wife almost flew out the door as we were going down the road. When asked why he would knowingly put my family in danger, he never apologized, blamed the ford company (which he told me Rivertown was not a part of) and said if I was unsatisfied I could take my car to another dealership. I consistently get bad service, the service manager continually makes excuses, but this time their negligence put my family's life in danger.

Al miller

Freddie Cardwell
3/15/2016

"Service"

Car was taken in for scheduled service every thing went great. Oil change, tire rotation and balanced, Tech did an excellent job and they cleaned/washed the car. Thank you Mark Bair for being an excellent service Advisor. Rivertown is a good place to buy a car or truck l've done both.

Mark Bair

Klizp96
3/11/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

Excellent service! My car had a safety recall and my advisor was very professional and stayed on top of things, making sure that things were done right the first time. I definitely recommend going to Rivertown Ford! I had a fabulous experience and I will be back!

George Steiner

GeeTee
2/05/2016

"Thorough!"

I was impressed by their sincere orchestration of their product. I was exposed to a creme-de-la-creme purchasing experience at Rivertown Ford. They have a plan to eliminate customer frustration.

D. Jackson, Danny in finance; so many others

taxman1
12/11/2015

"Outstanding service"

I had a very enjoyable experience in purchasing my 2003 Ford F250 superduty. This was my first purchase of a vehicle from an out of state dealer. Raymond Bullock was a pleasure to work with in helping me understand what would be involved with the transaction of the truck between the two states. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Raymond Bullock.

Raymond Bullock

joshbrownlee3
11/12/2015

"Horrible "

Had a service appointment at 1030 bc the defrost and passenger vents only blew cold air. Was told it would take a couple of hours. At 1230 I was told that my vehicle hadn't even been looked at and that the "guys" were at lunch. Every experience I've had with this service department has been terrible.

tiffany1124
8/29/2015

"mislead, bad information on uued car i purchased."

I purchased a 2006 Mini Cooper S convertible and was told it was a one owner car and and was checked out by their certified mechanics and nothing was wrong with the vehicle. I purchased 3 weeks ago and the third day the starter went out and that cost me $390.00, two weeks later the motor went out. Never ran hot or gave any indication something was wrong. This will cost me $2800.00 just to purchase s re-built motor not to include what it cost to have someone put it in. I'm a single mom with a 13 year old that saved up money to pay cash for a car because I'm waiting on my disability to go through. I'm 45 and have health issues but have worked my whole life.I returned to the dealership the day after I found out what was wrong with my car because it was towed and happened on a weekend. They told me sorry the very best they could do was try to help m find a cheaper motor that's been about 4 or 5 days ago and have yet to receive a call. I will violated a s human being and would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Tommy Miller

Rivertown Ford responded to this review

August 31, 2015

We are so sorry for what you are dealing with. Unfortunately, older vehicles with over 150,000 miles can sometimes have mechanical problems. We made every effort to disclose this to be an as-is vehicle with no warranty.