Rivertown Ford

Hardy Family Ford

Trophy Ford

tiffany1124
8/29/2015

"mislead, bad information on uued car i purchased."

I purchased a 2006 Mini Cooper S convertible and was told it was a one owner car and and was checked out by their certified mechanics and nothing was wrong with the vehicle. I purchased 3 weeks ago and the third day the starter went out and that cost me $390.00, two weeks later the motor went out. Never ran hot or gave any indication something was wrong. This will cost me $2800.00 just to purchase s re-built motor not to include what it cost to have someone put it in. I'm a single mom with a 13 year old that saved up money to pay cash for a car because I'm waiting on my disability to go through. I'm 45 and have health issues but have worked my whole life.I returned to the dealership the day after I found out what was wrong with my car because it was towed and happened on a weekend. They told me sorry the very best they could do was try to help m find a cheaper motor that's been about 4 or 5 days ago and have yet to receive a call. I will violated a s human being and would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

Tommy Miller

Rivertown Ford responded to this review

August 31, 2015

We are so sorry for what you are dealing with. Unfortunately, older vehicles with over 150,000 miles can sometimes have mechanical problems. We made every effort to disclose this to be an as-is vehicle with no warranty.

Etoria T.
8/13/2015

"I have the most awesome experience with River-town Ford."

I have the most awesome experience with River-town Ford. I purchased a 2014 Kia Sorento and did not know if I was going to get it. After going to several dealerships since last October. Who would have thought I would drive two hours from my home to get this beautiful car. The sales lady Ms Vonda Boden has the most beautiful personality and provides the best customer service you will ever experience. No to say the least everyone at the dealership was very pleasant. From the time I stepped out of my car until the time I left. I had my eight year old granddaughter with me and they helped me with her as completed my paperwork. I would recommend everyone to go to this dealership to purchase a car. I was in and out within two hours. Thanks River-town Ford and Ms Vonda for the wonderful experience.

Vonda Boden

anonymous85
12/07/2014

"Awesome experience!!"

Connor Hart was my salesman at Rivertown. He and the whole team did a great job, i was in the market for a truck and stopped by to check out the F-150's. Connor was very knowledgeable, and took my time into consideration. After i made a deal on the vehicle, the manager Tommy Miller came out and thanked me for my purchase. Im loving my new truck. Thank you Connor, Tommy and the staff!!

Connor Hart

Myrad
11/30/2014

"Magnificance"

5 new vehicles in several years! Rivertown ford sales service #1 for the Tharpes as well as service department or salesman mr miller and tommy are great! Been dealing with them for years and we are completely satisfied

De white Miller

jdavis344
11/07/2014

"Excellent buying experience"

My recent purchase of a used, 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie from Rivertown ford could not have been more pleasant. My salesperson, Dimetria was extremely helpful with no high pressure. Even though the vehicle I purchased was not a Ford, she demonstrated all the features of the Ram truck like a pro. She and the Sales Manager, Tommy Miller made me a great deal on the Ram and gave me a good price for my trade-in. I am very pleased with my buying experience.

Dimetria and Tommy Miller

bman1403
6/25/2014

"Excellent Service"

I have family who have been in the car business for years and can say I have been in a bunch of dealerships in my day. Dealerships do depend on the people that work there. However at this particular dealership the entire staff I have dealt with is great! But I must say that these two men, (Calvin and Nick) are fantastic employees at River Town Ford in Columbus, GA. Calvin was my Mechanic and was absolutely wonderful when it came to explaining what needed to be done with my vehicle and how he was going to do it. He was very respectful and gave me a very realistic time frame of when it would be done which made it easier for me with regards to returning to work. He was very up front and honest with me when it came to prices. Nick was the service employee who laid it all out for me and also had given me the same time frame as Calvin. This did prove that they were in communication with each other and not just saying something to make it sound better. Nick stayed in contact with me to keep me updated on my truck and was a huge help in me returning back to work. I 100% recommend having these men deal with your vehicle in the service center at the dealership! You will not be disappointed!

Calvin (Mech) and Nick (Service Support)

tsbowers22
12/13/2013

"Great Dealership. They work very hard to make sure the..."

Great Dealership. They work very hard to make sure the customer is happy. I would certainly recommended them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Raymond Bullock

msj2u79
9/25/2013

"I'm proud owner of 11 toyota camry. excellent..."

I'm proud owner of 11 toyota camry. excellent customer service by Mr. Earl Allen. when I lost hope in another dealership he reassured us they could get it done in record time(less than 30 mins to an hr -to get Approved through a Bank not like a Month it took another reputable dealership (kia).I'm Very pleased to say Nobody ...I mean Nobody Beats A Rivertown Ford Deal..:)

mr . Earl Allen