Rob Sight Ford

New Car Sales

March 28, 2017

"Alex & Frank"

- Mariahm121

So I had a car that was totaled last August & it was really really upside down. I was stuck making the payments on the car that I didn't own- I had called around to a few places to find out what my options were & didn't really get anywhere with anyone that cared. I finally got somewhere on the balance of my old car, and called Rob Sight Ford. That's when Alex picked up and I knew that once I was finally going to be able to buy a car that's where I was going to go! She answered my questions & helped me figure out what to do financially. It was a few more months from the first time I talked to her until when I actually walked off the lot, but she kept in touch and helped me along the way the whole time & was super patient about it! THEN I got there to buy my car (beautiful Ford Fusion by the way) & I met Frank. He really had my best interest! While we were going through all of the financing stuff he got me a warranty that I was not expecting but I'm extremely grateful for, made sure that I had GAP this time around & worked with me on my down payment. I appreciate these guys and I'm glad this is where I ended up buying my car!

February 04, 2017

"Car sales the right way!"

- KS GI

Great price from a no haggle dealership! I hate buying cars because of the sales games most dealerships play, but you made it a very fast and easy process. No games, no hassle, just a good price and no pressure to buy.

January 23, 2017

"Excellent service experience again"

- OldExped2000

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition and I use your service department even though there are other Ford dealerships closer to my home. Craig does a great job explaining the service I need and the service that I need to consider in the future. On this visit, the service tech evaluated my front end for an issue I had, checked a number of things, found the issue and resolved it. I never feel like the service department is pushing service I don't need. That gives me confidence when there are issues that need to be fixed. Thanks Craig!

2017 Ford Escape