Rob Sight Ford

13901 Washington Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64145
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

mcedillo
3/20/2015

"Top Notch Customer Service"

I was extremely pleased from start to finish with my experience at Rob Sight Ford. After visiting a few different dealerships before getting my new car, it was easy for me go back to Rob Sight Ford and not have to worry about all the pressures that come along with dealerships. Alex Deery has a great personality and made the whole car shopping experience a lot of fun for me. I felt comfortable and didn't feel pressured at all unlike a few other dealerships I've visited. Alex and Bob both answered any and every question I had almost immediately via phone call/text/email. They were very helpful and ultimately their quality customer service and personable personalities won me over from their competitors. I am very pleased with the whole process. Great job guys!

jay clay
3/16/2015

"Had a good experience at Rob Sight Ford"

knowledgeable, Insightful, Friendly, taking time to make sure I knew all I needed to about my car before purchase. I believe experience helped, A all around good guy, and good service. Thanks, Mr. Taylor,

djsummers@burnsmcd.com
3/09/2015

"Wonderful Experience"

I came to the dealer to find a new car. Much to my surprise, I found one on the pre-owned lot instead. I took the car home and my wife loved it!! So, we returned to buy the car. I never imagined that I would find a car of this caliber on a pre-owned lot and the process was easy and stress free! The sales staff is great to work with and the "No Hassle" low price certainly is the ONLY way to go! THANK YOU ALEX AND JEFF - you made a believer out of me!

Dustin T.
3/06/2015

"Best Buying experience!"

You are selling yourself short if you don't see these guys, Great group of employees with fair pricing. Having once worked in the car business, I can say this store was extremely professional and made me feel like I was walking out with a great deal! No pressure environment was nice to be around. Love my new F-150.

dennis8226
2/15/2015

"Better than expected"

Buying a new car has always been a horrible experience for me, so I went into this expecting more of the same. This wasn't the case. Alex was friendly and didn't pressure me at all. She made this experience pleasant. I got exactly what I wanted at great price. While there were a few bumps in the process, she took care of them.

Marine011
2/12/2015

""Q" is the man!"

Salesman "Q" was friendly and attentive without being pushy. Was thorough and helpful during delivery, and took his time to answer any questions and demonstrate the many new features of the new F-150. He also came in on his day-off. Whole process was easy, fast, and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family. -Jesse

JM
1/28/2015

""Repair Costs - Out of Sight""

The staff are friendly and professional - you won't find nicer people - Craig is great! HOWEVER, the prices in the service department are out of "Sight". Have been bringing my vehicles to same dealership for years - recent months things are getting increasingly higher. Ford Motor obviously has an issue with the smaller V8 used in many Ford Products. Now my 2nd spark plug to blow out of the vehicle; internet research reveals this to be a far too frequent occurrence; yet Ford places the responsibility solely on the customer for repairs; now quoted $800 to repair; was lowered to $748 after request of reduction - which I'm thankful for but seriously, for a design flaw?. Other recent repairs are extremely high, brake repair $2200.00+, on my van; oxygen sensor not accurately installed on car; required it being brought back again; additional wiper spray head replacements - parts $260; labor $90+ - just getting ridiculous. Had an alternative shop make repairs last year that Rob Sight Service quoted at $3000+, all repairs done by alternative shop for less than $1600. Just seems like the repair costs are spiraling out of control. Considering another vehicle at this time due to outrageous costs. When looking at bigger picture - Ford lack of responsibility regarding the spark plug issues and increasing repair costs - probably go elsewhere. I like being a "US" built loyalist, but truly starting to see why people go to Honda, Toyota, etc...

K.W.
1/26/2015

"A very good experience"

I recently purchased a car for a parent. Rob Sight has figured out how to price cars for the educated buyer. The dealership has good stock and the deal fair. I came in after researching cars nationwide and understanding what the market was bearing for the vehicle purchased. The time reviewing the car, getting some questions answered, and closing the deal was quick, and with courtesy. Michael even confirmed what I understood about the marketplace for the make and model of vehicle. Michaels follow up was also excellent. We will not hesitate coming back!

Mindy
1/26/2015

"Very pleased with overall service!!"

I had to drive an hour to get there, but it was well worth it.....have been telling everyone I know what great deal I feel I got and the people there were the best. Will go back again and again!! Thank you so much!

bjpatek
1/23/2015

"Top Notch start to finish"

Salesman Keith K. was friendly and attentive without being pushy. Was thorough and helpful during delivery, and took his time to answer any questions and demonstrate the many new features of the new F-150. Finance guy Frank M. made the signing process quick and painless, without unnecessary sales pitches and add-ons. Whole process was easy, fast, and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family. -Brad

Reviews of Frank Marcurella