Rob Sight Ford

13901 Washington Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64145
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

Jmac660
4/19/2016

"Why shop anywhere else?"

This was the most painless new car purchase that I have ever had. Alex and Bob were very professional and respected my time thru the entire transaction. We will definitely shop at Rob Sight Ford again!

Marv
4/14/2016

"Highly Recommended"

The relaxed friendly atmosphere at Rob Sight Ford is what car buying should be like. Kudos for Alex Deery for the outstanding job she did in answering my many questions and providing all the information that I requested. Alex was friendly and professional, in addition to being very knowledgeable about all the various packages and options available. For a great no pressure shopping experience I highly recommend Rob Sight Ford and Alex.

A. Davis
4/11/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Our experience at Rob Sight Ford was amazing.. Alex Deery was our New Sales Rep and she was extremely professional and exceeded all our expectations, she made us feel very comfortable. We came into Rob Sight Ford knowing exactly what vehicle we wanted. Alex was quick and efficient from from having the car brought around for a test drive to finalizing the paperwork. We had to leave halfway through the sales for a family event and Alex kept us up to date during the couple hours we were gone. When we returned the new sales receptionist was very friendly, kind, and remembered that we were working with Alex. Frank Marcurella was also very professional, quick, and very knowledgeable of his job. The ‘No Hassle Price’ is true to their word. The process from start to finish was quick and painless. I would highly recommend Rob Sight Ford.

Dwayne Berry
4/09/2016

"Service Tech John"

I use to take my old ford out there to worked on because of service tech Roger who recently retired. In his place I found John who turned out to be as helpful and customer oriented as Roger was. John took a very stressful situation and remained patient, calm and understanding. Three traits you rarely find these days. My old ford has over 245000 miles on her, and thats in large part to the service dept. at Rob Site Ford and great service techs like John and Craig.

RubyRedEdge
4/08/2016

"Honesty and Integrity"

I was shopping for a 2015 Ford Edge Titanium. I went to a couple of other Ford dealerships and they lowest price they quoted me was higher than the listed price online at their respective dealerships. Then one salesman in particular challenged me to find a lower price, and that they found the exact Edge I wanted 150 miles away. Well I met his challenge and my the exact build I wanted 7 miles from my house at Rob Sight Ford. It was so refreshing dealing with them. Keith Koenigsdorf was the gentleman that helped me. He was very upfront and honest about everything. He offered to show me the invoices and was even able to go just a bit lower than the online listed price. Their Administrative fees were half the prices of the other locations. And the warranty I got was lower than what the two other dealerships offered, and I was even able to add more! I would highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a Ford and is tired of dealing with the typical car salesman.

Raven G
3/29/2016

"Good price on used car"

Car was priced right. No hassle pricing. Michael Taylor was great. They held the car for us for 5 days while we finalized loan for my daughter

David T
3/24/2016

"Amazing Experience "

I went in with a pretty good idea of what I wanted but they didn't have the car in stock. Alex went out of her way to find one at another dealership and had it brought to Rob Sight. She was very helpful and patient through the whole experience and it was a pleasure working with her. They gave me a great deal on my trade and got me into a brand new car with lower payments.

Dick Horn
3/17/2016

"No Pressure"

We came in to investigate the possibility of buying a car and were very capably helped by Jeff. He listened to our needs and pointed us toward several cars that we might be interested in. We chose an Edge without being pressured at all.

Crapppppyservice
12/10/2015

"They worked on my car in the body shop....been back 6 times."

I took my wrecked car to the dealership....they charged $9,000 and the car has been returned 6 times for repairs...Rob fired the Body shop manager in the middle of this process.....they told my Progressive adjuster that they had a lifetime warranty....suddenly they won't return my calls and Rob said NOW we don't have a lifetime warranty. They have referred my car to the Premier Mazda dealership next door three times....bearings, struts, hubs, two sets of tires in 6,000 miles. Come on DONT USE THEIR SHOP OR BODY SHOP........PLEASE

Rob Sight

StacyM
11/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

This was the easiest, most painless car buying experience I have ever had, and I have had a lot. Jeff was great to work with! Super nice and no pressure, very helpful and patient. I would recommend this dealer and Jeff, in particular! Even the finance guy was great and not trying to sell me on all these other add-ons we didn't need. Their follow up and genuine customer service is truly amazing!

Reviews of Alex Deery