Rob Sight Ford

New Car Manager
Craig Touchstone, Service Advisor, Rob Sight Ford

Craig Touchstone

January 23, 2017

"Excellent service experience again"

- OldExped2000

I have a 2000 Ford Expedition and I use your service department even though there are other Ford dealerships closer to my home. Craig does a great job explaining the service I need and the service that I need to consider in the future. On this visit, the service tech evaluated my front end for an issue I had, checked a number of things, found the issue and resolved it. I never feel like the service department is pushing service I don't need. That gives me confidence when there are issues that need to be fixed. Thanks Craig!

"Awesome Dealership!"

- S. Eagle

We were very pleased with our experience and will definitely come back and refer others. Marc Sullivan was very nice to work with and the gentleman who did our financing paperwork went above and beyond to find us the best interest rate and made everything as simple as possible.

"2017 F-150 Lariat "

- Gary Smith

We just purchased a 2017 F-150 Lariat from Keith Koeingsdorf. We enjoyed working with Keith. We ordered our 2017 truck in July and it finally arrived at the end of December. Since we live in Neosho Missouri we could not get the truck until January and were delayed by the ice storm. Finally got the truck on January 20. Keith worked with throughout the process. Keith was great to work with.

2017 Ford Escape