Rob Sight Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Rob Sight Ford
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

"new used ford F 150"

I was looking for a bigger truck than my ranger. Called on a F150 they had online. Friendly sales man and straight forward finance guy made buying my new truck easy and hassle free.

"Thanks for making my first vehicle purchase a good experiece"

Though I have had excellent service at ford dealers before, this dealer took customer service to another level. I ended up buying my first car here a few weeks ago: A New Focus. I have been treated well by everyone at Rob Sight, which I can't say the same when I have been to other dealers. Their website made it very easy to search inventory, and the purchasing process was quick, clear, and honest. Keith sold me my car and Brian did the financing. The price I ended up paying was a lot lower than what I was quoted by other dealers in the area. On a side note, my good friend purchased a used car at this dealership a few years ago, and like me, she is incredibly happy with the service and loves her car!

"A Different kind of Dealer"

The most professional, honest, straight up pricing and friendly no pressure dealer I have ever dealt with. Go see these guys! I bought two cars.

"Excellent experience "

This is the second car I have purchased from Rob Sight. I came back because the first experience was great, and honestly this one was better. I received top notch customer service and a great car at a fair price. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

"Great Experience"

I bought a pre-owned Fusion and Jeff helped us out during the purchase. I liked the hassle-free pricing, it makes the process easier. The price was 2k lower than KBB value. Jeff was very helpful. I took the car for a pre-purchase inspection and told him that one of the tires needs to be changed and he immediately got an approval from his management no questions asked. Also Rob Sight's website has all the details I needed prior to visiting the shop. Would highly recommend Rob Sight as a dealer and Jeff as a great salesman. Mohammed

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

The only way to buy a truck! Derek made it so easy " No games" made a deal in less than 30 min and that was with a trade. Thank you Derek!

"Good experience"

I had a GM car that was part of recall and was fed up with it. Did some research on line and Rob Sight Ford kept coming up for good deals and that's exactly what I got. Michael Cox greeted us, immediately made us feel comfortable and answered every question. Tony Wright made the financing a breeze. Thank you and I'll be back.

"WOW the Best Dealership in TOWN!!!!"

You cannot get any better than Rob Sight since Mar. Our family have now purchased 5 vehicles and will never go anywhere else!!!!! Thank you all for being the best dealership I have ever done business with.

"Great Experience"

Duane and Tony were awesome! I was treated with respect and they answered my questions in a professional and friendly manner. Duane was very kind and showed me options for both new and used cars and I felt like he was looking out for my best interests and not just trying to make a sale like other dealerships. Tony kept me laughing while we were going through all that tedious paperwork. I will recommend this dealership to all my friends and family!

"The Best Car Shopping Experience I've ever had!"

Because my other two car purchases from this dealership were so positive, I just purchased my third car from Rob Sight. Keith Koenigsdork was so helpful and seemed to anticipate my questions. I had a specific request for a convertible and they were able to find the exact color I wanted. To make this all happen, Jeff Morton made me a great deal on my trade in car.

Tony Wright