Rob Sight Ford

13901 Washington Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64145
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

dennis8226
2/15/2015

"Better than expected"

Buying a new car has always been a horrible experience for me, so I went into this expecting more of the same. This wasn't the case. Alex was friendly and didn't pressure me at all. She made this experience pleasant. I got exactly what I wanted at great price. While there were a few bumps in the process, she took care of them.

Marine011
2/12/2015

""Q" is the man!"

Salesman "Q" was friendly and attentive without being pushy. Was thorough and helpful during delivery, and took his time to answer any questions and demonstrate the many new features of the new F-150. He also came in on his day-off. Whole process was easy, fast, and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family. -Jesse

JM
1/28/2015

""Repair Costs - Out of Sight""

The staff are friendly and professional - you won't find nicer people - Craig is great! HOWEVER, the prices in the service department are out of "Sight". Have been bringing my vehicles to same dealership for years - recent months things are getting increasingly higher. Ford Motor obviously has an issue with the smaller V8 used in many Ford Products. Now my 2nd spark plug to blow out of the vehicle; internet research reveals this to be a far too frequent occurrence; yet Ford places the responsibility solely on the customer for repairs; now quoted $800 to repair; was lowered to $748 after request of reduction - which I'm thankful for but seriously, for a design flaw?. Other recent repairs are extremely high, brake repair $2200.00+, on my van; oxygen sensor not accurately installed on car; required it being brought back again; additional wiper spray head replacements - parts $260; labor $90+ - just getting ridiculous. Had an alternative shop make repairs last year that Rob Sight Service quoted at $3000+, all repairs done by alternative shop for less than $1600. Just seems like the repair costs are spiraling out of control. Considering another vehicle at this time due to outrageous costs. When looking at bigger picture - Ford lack of responsibility regarding the spark plug issues and increasing repair costs - probably go elsewhere. I like being a "US" built loyalist, but truly starting to see why people go to Honda, Toyota, etc...

K.W.
1/26/2015

"A very good experience"

I recently purchased a car for a parent. Rob Sight has figured out how to price cars for the educated buyer. The dealership has good stock and the deal fair. I came in after researching cars nationwide and understanding what the market was bearing for the vehicle purchased. The time reviewing the car, getting some questions answered, and closing the deal was quick, and with courtesy. Michael even confirmed what I understood about the marketplace for the make and model of vehicle. Michaels follow up was also excellent. We will not hesitate coming back!

Mindy
1/26/2015

"Very pleased with overall service!!"

I had to drive an hour to get there, but it was well worth it.....have been telling everyone I know what great deal I feel I got and the people there were the best. Will go back again and again!! Thank you so much!

bjpatek
1/23/2015

"Top Notch start to finish"

Salesman Keith K. was friendly and attentive without being pushy. Was thorough and helpful during delivery, and took his time to answer any questions and demonstrate the many new features of the new F-150. Finance guy Frank M. made the signing process quick and painless, without unnecessary sales pitches and add-ons. Whole process was easy, fast, and informative. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family. -Brad

SL
1/12/2015

"Like the people at this dealership"

I've been looking at updating from an Escape to an Edge for a couple of months now. I've always had my Escape serviced at Rob Sight and appreciated the personal attention given. So it was no surprise to me when I walked in with my trade value in hand, and Quinton told me what was available with the accessories I wanted, that we got the deal done. Quinton has been extremely pleasant to work with! I will continue to use this dealership for years to come.

G
1/11/2015

"First ford "

Got new car for my wife and she loves it. And Q was very helpful. .. Very happy all across the boards My overall experince was a great one. Thank you

Ray
1/07/2015

""Great buying experience, great price""

It was time to get the car I have always wanted, a Mustang 5.0 GT. I have bought cars in the past and Alex Deery has been the best car sales person I have encountered. Absolutely no pressure to buy and was upfront with everything, I highly recommend her if you are interested in purchasing a vehicle. Everyone in the dealership from the sales manager to finance was very cordial in dealing with me. The price was right, and Rob Sight Ford was the best car buying experience I ever had.

Spetzs
1/04/2015

"A true no haggle experience."

We walked in to the show room pretty much knowing what we wanted and they made it happen. We got a very fair price on our trade and walked out with a brand new truck. A long time employee had passed away several days before we came in and most of the staff was at the funeral that morning. They were very busy that morning and Alex greeted us at the door. She was great, she was dealing with 4 or 5 people at one time and we never felt like she was neglecting us. She was very upfront and honest about the situation and made the best of it. We would recommend her to anyone wanting to buy a car at Rob Sight!

Reviews of Keith Koenigsdorf