Rob Sight Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Rob Sight Ford

Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

"Bought a really nice car with less than perfect credit"

After searching and researching for several weeks, I found several cars of interest at robsight.com I drove onto the lot and was greeted by Salesman Jeff Schleicher. Jeff is a formidable man, down to earth, easy to talk to and very friendly. In no time at all, I was test driving a Ford Taurus that had caught my eye. Long story short, after a very short period of time Jeff Schleicher had worked some magic with Brian Philips (Business Manager) and I was driiving home in my Ford Taurus. I was treated with respect, given an interest rate which I was very happy with and it is now the next day and I am just as pleased as I was when I got the car. This was a deal that i feel good about and am not experiencing any buyer's remorse. Do yourself a favor....Go to Rob Sight, meet Jeff Schleicher and make your car buying experience a pleasant one. If you are lucky enough to complete the deal with Brian Philips, you will have had a good day. These guys are pros.

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience- Keith was exceptional in helping us meet our needs. We are super happy with our purchase and would recommend others to visit Rob Sight!

"used Truck purchase"

Will definitely go back to RSF and ask for Win the next time I am in the market for a new or used vehicle. No pressure, no hassle, no games.... Just nice people and a fair deal. Was so smooth that after the deal was done I was like "Wait, we forgot drama!! We totally forgot to have any drama.". Great place to buy from. Won't hesitate to send friends and family to these guys/ gals.

"New lifetime customer!"

This is the best place to buy a car!!! No hassle, very nice and friendly, great car, excellent financing. It was a pleasure to deal with honest people working hard to get you a great deal. Thanks for a great deal, Brian Brown

"Great experience...well worth my time!"

Rob Sight was the 2nd dealership my husband and I visited and I'm glad it was the last. We had an appointment late on a Monday night and it was pouring down! No matter what the weather all of the sales people were happy to help us. I work in customer service and I know the importance of making someone feel at home and they did just that right off the bat. We worked with Win and Tony and couldn't have asked for a better team to help us buy our Edge!

"Only place to buy"

Rob Sight was the third Ford dealership I visited while shopping for my Escape. I found them to be honest and straight forward throughout the sales process. As someone who has experience with dealerships I was thoroughly impressed from start to finish. They emphasize customer experience while also maintaining some of the best prices in town. The F&I office was actually a pleasant experience and I would work with Brian anytime. Overall incredibly impressed.

"Pleasantly surprised!"

I was a little nervous walking into a dealership alone; however, Michael & Tony made me feel at ease right off the bat. Both were very professional, friendly & answered all my questions. After much research I knew exactly what I wanted & what I could afford & never once did I feel rushed or pressured into get more than what I was looking for. The entire process super easy & truly a hassle-free experience.

"Great experience!"

My husband and I had a great experience at Rob Sight Ford. We worked with Jeff and Tony. Both were very friendly and easy to work with. They made the car buying experience smooth, quick and easy. We never felt any pressure. Jeff contacted me soon after emailing the dealership through cars.com and was very helpful answering questions. We are from out of town and sent a family member to check out the vehicles and test drive them. My brother in law noticed a sound with the brakes and Jeff immediately got the vehicle to the service center to be checked out and fixed and let me know what was happening throughout the whole process. Jeff had Tony, from finance, to contact me re: warranty/gap and financing. Tony answered all my questions and even beat a rate we were looking at through another Ford dealer. Both Jeff and Tony made it easy on us with us being out of town and having most of our contact via phone. Everything was ready for us when we got there to get the vehicle. Jeff addressed a concern we had and put our minds at ease. We met with Tony to go over our financing. Tony is a real "fireball"! He is funny and very easy going. He took away the stress of buying a vehicle and helped to make it a pleasant experience. We will definitely recommend this dealership to family and friends and would likely make the 3 hour drive again to buy from Jeff at Rob Sight Ford! Thanks so much!

"Nonexistent follow up from service!! Horrible experience"

So I make an appointment for the dealer to look at my new ford F150 with 12,000 miles! Issue is back of truck isn't level. I drop off the truck first thing in the morning! No call back until I initiate it at 4:30 that afternoon! I'm told the its a little late in the warranty to level the back ( so much for 35,000 miles) and the service tech needs to go back to ford for authorization ! Three weeks go by and it takes me to again call the dealer. The same Tech talks to me and says he has not connected with Ford and is off the next day so he will connect with me the next week ! Never got that call back ! Now I'm disgusted and take the truck to Shawne Mission Ford! While I wait, they take a look and a little over an hour later they explain the fix, I also watched through sa window as they fixed it! As they wrap up the project they notice the front wheel wearing a little off. They ask if I can give them a little extra time and they then realign the front end. Above and beyond my expectations

"Excellent service"

Tony Wright stands by his word no matter what. He helped with the buying process more than others would. Tony also helped setup affordable payments on a used vehicle.

Reviews of Keith Koenigsdorf