Rob Sight Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Rob Sight Ford
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

"Pre-Owned Ford Explorer Purchase"

We worked with Marc Sullivan on the purchase of a pre-owned 2013 Ford Explorer. It could not have been easier. Love the no-haggle pricing. Marc was great to work with, friendly, very communicative and made sure we got a great price for our trades. We would definitely recommend Rob Sight Ford.

"2014 Taurus program car purchase."

Because the service I have received in the past Rob Sight Ford was the only dealer we went to to look for a new car. The no-haggle pricing made the experience even better! Everyone we have dealt with has been great and they have gone the extra mile to make sure that our experience was as good as possible. The sales and financing was fast and painless. I restore and own several classic cars myself so I know what to look for in a service department and the guys at Rob Sight have proven that they know what they are doing. I'll definitely be back when it's time to replace my truck.

"new used ford F 150"

I was looking for a bigger truck than my ranger. Called on a F150 they had online. Friendly sales man and straight forward finance guy made buying my new truck easy and hassle free.

"Thanks for making my first vehicle purchase a good experiece"

Though I have had excellent service at ford dealers before, this dealer took customer service to another level. I ended up buying my first car here a few weeks ago: A New Focus. I have been treated well by everyone at Rob Sight, which I can't say the same when I have been to other dealers. Their website made it very easy to search inventory, and the purchasing process was quick, clear, and honest. Keith sold me my car and Brian did the financing. The price I ended up paying was a lot lower than what I was quoted by other dealers in the area. On a side note, my good friend purchased a used car at this dealership a few years ago, and like me, she is incredibly happy with the service and loves her car!

"A Different kind of Dealer"

The most professional, honest, straight up pricing and friendly no pressure dealer I have ever dealt with. Go see these guys! I bought two cars.

"Excellent experience "

This is the second car I have purchased from Rob Sight. I came back because the first experience was great, and honestly this one was better. I received top notch customer service and a great car at a fair price. I would definitely recommend this dealership!

"Zero room to negotiate"

Completely unwilling to negotiate on price even a few hundred dollars on a $15.5k vehicle. Automated emails flood my inbox. Called me at work even after asking them not to.

"Great Experience"

I bought a pre-owned Fusion and Jeff helped us out during the purchase. I liked the hassle-free pricing, it makes the process easier. The price was 2k lower than KBB value. Jeff was very helpful. I took the car for a pre-purchase inspection and told him that one of the tires needs to be changed and he immediately got an approval from his management no questions asked. Also Rob Sight's website has all the details I needed prior to visiting the shop. Would highly recommend Rob Sight as a dealer and Jeff as a great salesman. Mohammed

"GREAT EXPERIENCE!!!"

The only way to buy a truck! Derek made it so easy " No games" made a deal in less than 30 min and that was with a trade. Thank you Derek!

"Good experience"

I had a GM car that was part of recall and was fed up with it. Did some research on line and Rob Sight Ford kept coming up for good deals and that's exactly what I got. Michael Cox greeted us, immediately made us feel comfortable and answered every question. Tony Wright made the financing a breeze. Thank you and I'll be back.

Tony Wright