Rob Sight Ford

Dave Bryant

June 22, 2017

"Significant repair"

- Chriscoen5

The service tam at Rob Sight Ford were very courteous, knowledgeable and prompt with the repair that my vehicle needed. They took care of contacting the extended warranty company and set me up with a vehicle for the day while mine was being repaired. I was very pleased with my experience.

Dave Bryant

March 28, 2017

"Alex & Frank"

- Mariahm121

So I had a car that was totaled last August & it was really really upside down. I was stuck making the payments on the car that I didn't own- I had called around to a few places to find out what my options were & didn't really get anywhere with anyone that cared. I finally got somewhere on the balance of my old car, and called Rob Sight Ford. That's when Alex picked up and I knew that once I was finally going to be able to buy a car that's where I was going to go! She answered my questions & helped me figure out what to do financially. It was a few more months from the first time I talked to her until when I actually walked off the lot, but she kept in touch and helped me along the way the whole time & was super patient about it! THEN I got there to buy my car (beautiful Ford Fusion by the way) & I met Frank. He really had my best interest! While we were going through all of the financing stuff he got me a warranty that I was not expecting but I'm extremely grateful for, made sure that I had GAP this time around & worked with me on my down payment. I appreciate these guys and I'm glad this is where I ended up buying my car!

Alex Deery
Frank Marcurella

February 04, 2017

"Car sales the right way!"

- KS GI

Great price from a no haggle dealership! I hate buying cars because of the sales games most dealerships play, but you made it a very fast and easy process. No games, no hassle, just a good price and no pressure to buy.

Sandra Jacobs