Rob Sight Ford

13901 Washington Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64145
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

Drivingjoe
5/15/2015

"Unbelievably great !!!!!!"

I made a deal, long distance from California as a suprise graduation gift for my son. The guys worked with me through the entire process, even playing along with the story I concocted to suprise my son. It was by far the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. After contacting several dealerships in the area it was clear that Rob Sight ford was the obvious choice. i can't thank them enough for all their help and kindness and a fantastic DEAL !,,,,, Joe Demma

Blessed business owner
5/13/2015

"Try and find this elsewhere!!!"

I would strongly recommend Rob Sight Ford if you are looking for a straight forward buying experience. I had inquired about a Transit connect for my business. When I arrived at dealership, The transit connect, saleswoman Alex Deery, and sales manager Bob Wright were out front of dealership to welcome my arrival. After a short test drive, we sat down to discuss pricing. Alex presented the pricing and answered all questions without Pressure or any sense of urgency. I was satisfied and and agreed to terms. During the short wait to talk to finance manager, Bob Wright, sales manager, came over and informed me he had found an additional $750 rebate available ..plain and simple!!!..he was continuing to find me the best deal AFTER I had already signed the offer!! Thanks again Rob Sight Ford!!

RubyRed
5/09/2015

"Easy, fast and fabulous service"

I had been looking online at 2015 Explorers for a few weeks and went on a rainy Saturday afternoon to just look at vehicles. Quinton came out in the rain and looked at vehicles with me and we scheduled an appointment for an evening so I could test drive and buy vehicle. I came in on appointment day and he had my vehicle sitting ready for me to go and it had everything I wanted in vehicle. He worked out the price and payments so I could afford it and within two hours I bought my vehicle. Quinton was so nice and helpful. My previous vehicle I felt forced to buy and this vehicle Quinton made me feel extremely comfortable buying. I would highly recommend Rob Sight Ford.

Donna=Explorer
5/08/2015

""They go the extra mile!""

Thank you Sully for going the extra mile making sure the repairs were taken care of on the 2013 Explorer you sold us. Everybody did an amazing job and it looks brand new! We love the vehicle and you gave us the best deal around! It was worth the 2 hour drive for the best price and best service! Frank Marcurella handled the Finances for the Explorer and he explained everything and made it easy to understand the extended warranty we purchased. Win also did a great job entertaining my husband while we waited for everything! :-} Many Blessings, Stan & Donna

Explorer Mike
5/03/2015

"I had missed out on a good deal but Rob Sight came through"

I went to Rob Sight to test drive a 2013 Red Ford Explorer. My sales associate, Michael Taylor, was friendly and informative not pushy at all. He explained that the sales force was not commissioned and that Rob Sight used " No Haggle" pricing. I really liked the Explorer and the price seemed ok but the offer on my trade-in seemed low. I began to look for another vehicle like the red Explorer and found that most had more miles, less options and usually a higher price. I kept in touch with Michael Taylor and made a cash offer $500 less than the No Haggle price. He explained very nicely several times that they don't change the price unless a similar vehicle with in 500 miles was priced less. He also told me that they had only had the car ten or so days and it would probably sell at that price but he would tell the sales manager and if anything changed he would call me. I sold my car myself and the morning I did I called Michael Taylor to try and negotiate the purchase of the Explorer. That morning another sales associate had sold the vehicle for the No Haggle price. I had missed out on a good deal. The next day I called and talked to Rich Poe the general manager and explained what had happened. He was very nice and helpful and started looking for a similar vehicle he could sell at the same price. However, as I had found out, a used car packaged the way I wanted was difficult to find. I had passed on the 2013 Explorer and that deal wasn't going to be found again easily. I elected to price a new car and so Michael Taylor put me in touch with Bob Wright, the new car sales manager. Bob was also very easy to work with. He found a similar vehicle for me, priced it very well and helped me receive all the available rebates. I picked up my new car last night and I really like it. Brian Phillips, the business manager, did an excellent job explaining my options for financing and closed the paper work out quickly and easily. I really liked my experience at Rob Sight Ford. Everyone was helpful and friendly and made the experience positive. Try them. You'll like them.

Michael Taylor

mason14johnson
4/23/2015

"Great Experience"

I was dreading buying a car, but my experience here was very good. Michael Cox was informative and didn't pressure me at all. He gave me the info and asked if I would like to buy the car I was considering. No uncomfortable moments, no aggravation. Brian Phillips then helped me with financing and it was painless as well. Overall, I would recommend this dealership to anyone, and already have.

MIKEBORN
4/21/2015

"ROB SIGHT ALWAYS DELIVERS"

I have been a Ford customer almost all my life. I am purchasing my 6TH Ford from Rob Sight. Rob Sight never lets me down. Their sales team is great and their Service Department is second to none. You will not be dis-appointed.

solebrotherno1
4/15/2015

"One of the best car buying experiences in a LONG time..."

I've bought 5 personal cars in my lifetime and this experience would have to rank as the best that I've had. I always do research before car shopping (on bought the car itself and what I should expect to pay). I walked in with less than 1 hour til closing time and left in about a little over an hour with the car that I initially wanted (that I found on their website). And they also found me a slightly lower interest rate than what my bank offered me. Quinton Frizell, Rich Poe and Brian Phillips did a great job.

ARJones
4/14/2015

"Pleasant Experience"

The trip to Rob Sight Ford completely changed our minds about the car purchasing experience. The transaction was smooth, effortless and we found exactly what we wanted. I would highly recommend Rob Sight Ford.

Ford fan 3
4/12/2015

"Won't fix anything "

I bought a new truck , less than a week after I noticed the tail light had water in it the front seat had rips in it and the headlight was not adjusted with the fender and bumper. So I took it back and they said sorry can't do anything for you the truck had 900 miles on it but they sold it to me as a new truck not a demo

Reviews of Bob Wright