Rob Sight Ford

New Car Sales

December 05, 2016

"Great sale!"

- Fairwindsclydes

Highly recommend this dealership. Drove all the way from Chattanooga, TN to get a great deal. Very smooth transaction and everything was as promised when we arrived. Jeff Schlesinger was very helpful and spent a lot of time with us showing us the many new features on our vehicle. We will contact Jeff first when looking for our next vehicle.

November 27, 2016

"Top Notch Experience"

- AutoMajix

Very courteous and efficient process and exceeded my expectations with The Works service and maintenance plan. John is a pleasure to work with, and I completely trusted that my Fusion was well taken care of. I like leaving with a clean car with a noce car wash as the finishing touch.

November 26, 2016

"Rob Sight ford is the best around!"

- Mdm2016

Thanks Rob Sight Ford! Steve Hazelwonder was very helpful! I was in and out of the dealership and less than 2 hours. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience!

New 2016 Ford F-150, $43500