Rob Sight Ford

Makes: Ford|Service Center

Rob Sight Ford

Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

cmcrae23
12/15/2014

"A very easy experience"

I had a very easy car buying experience with Keith Koenigsdorf. I already had an idea of what I was looking for when I reached out to Keith, and he made everything very easy and low pressure. I enjoyed working with Keith and would recommend him to anyone interested in a Ford.

Mario Sylvestri
12/13/2014

"A Wonderful Car Buying Experience"

Gary Singer made our car buying an exceptional experience. We will use Gary in the future to buy our new vehicles. We recommend Gary to one and all! Brian Phillips was great to deal with as we completed our purchase with the Finance team. I strongly recommend using Brain for your finance needs with Rob Sight Ford. Overall - a wonderful Experience!

Ezeddy11
12/08/2014

"What car buying should be like"

I reached out by email and although I gave my phone number I asked not to be called. That request was kept. Jeff answered every email over a three month period promptly and completely. I brought that car and couldn't be happier with the whole experience. This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Thank You, Jim

Boyd Patterson
10/26/2014

"Bought a really nice car with less than perfect credit"

After searching and researching for several weeks, I found several cars of interest at robsight.com I drove onto the lot and was greeted by Salesman Jeff Schleicher. Jeff is a formidable man, down to earth, easy to talk to and very friendly. In no time at all, I was test driving a Ford Taurus that had caught my eye. Long story short, after a very short period of time Jeff Schleicher had worked some magic with Brian Philips (Business Manager) and I was driiving home in my Ford Taurus. I was treated with respect, given an interest rate which I was very happy with and it is now the next day and I am just as pleased as I was when I got the car. This was a deal that i feel good about and am not experiencing any buyer's remorse. Do yourself a favor....Go to Rob Sight, meet Jeff Schleicher and make your car buying experience a pleasant one. If you are lucky enough to complete the deal with Brian Philips, you will have had a good day. These guys are pros.

Michelle Rivera
10/21/2014

"Great Experience"

Had a great experience- Keith was exceptional in helping us meet our needs. We are super happy with our purchase and would recommend others to visit Rob Sight!

Randall Erickson
10/20/2014

"used Truck purchase"

Will definitely go back to RSF and ask for Win the next time I am in the market for a new or used vehicle. No pressure, no hassle, no games.... Just nice people and a fair deal. Was so smooth that after the deal was done I was like "Wait, we forgot drama!! We totally forgot to have any drama.". Great place to buy from. Won't hesitate to send friends and family to these guys/ gals.

brian.brown.75
10/17/2014

"New lifetime customer!"

This is the best place to buy a car!!! No hassle, very nice and friendly, great car, excellent financing. It was a pleasure to deal with honest people working hard to get you a great deal. Thanks for a great deal, Brian Brown

randine.robinson.9
10/15/2014

"Great experience...well worth my time!"

Rob Sight was the 2nd dealership my husband and I visited and I'm glad it was the last. We had an appointment late on a Monday night and it was pouring down! No matter what the weather all of the sales people were happy to help us. I work in customer service and I know the importance of making someone feel at home and they did just that right off the bat. We worked with Win and Tony and couldn't have asked for a better team to help us buy our Edge!

dmmcroberts113
10/09/2014

"Only place to buy"

Rob Sight was the third Ford dealership I visited while shopping for my Escape. I found them to be honest and straight forward throughout the sales process. As someone who has experience with dealerships I was thoroughly impressed from start to finish. They emphasize customer experience while also maintaining some of the best prices in town. The F&I office was actually a pleasant experience and I would work with Brian anytime. Overall incredibly impressed.

kcvince74
10/09/2014

"Pleasantly surprised!"

I was a little nervous walking into a dealership alone; however, Michael & Tony made me feel at ease right off the bat. Both were very professional, friendly & answered all my questions. After much research I knew exactly what I wanted & what I could afford & never once did I feel rushed or pressured into get more than what I was looking for. The entire process super easy & truly a hassle-free experience.

Reviews of Keith Koenigsdorf