Rob Sight Ford

13901 Washington Street,
Kansas City, Missouri 64145
Rob Sight Ford Info
About Rob Sight Ford

We make car shopping easy with No Hassle Pricing. Great selection and a great price with out having to go through the "typical car buying process". No Games, No Gimmicks, No Negotiations Necessary.

About Rob Sight Ford

Crapppppyservice
12/10/2015

"They worked on my car in the body shop....been back 6 times."

I took my wrecked car to the dealership....they charged $9,000 and the car has been returned 6 times for repairs...Rob fired the Body shop manager in the middle of this process.....they told my Progressive adjuster that they had a lifetime warranty....suddenly they won't return my calls and Rob said NOW we don't have a lifetime warranty. They have referred my car to the Premier Mazda dealership next door three times....bearings, struts, hubs, two sets of tires in 6,000 miles. Come on DONT USE THEIR SHOP OR BODY SHOP........PLEASE

Rob Sight

StacyM
11/23/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!"

This was the easiest, most painless car buying experience I have ever had, and I have had a lot. Jeff was great to work with! Super nice and no pressure, very helpful and patient. I would recommend this dealer and Jeff, in particular! Even the finance guy was great and not trying to sell me on all these other add-ons we didn't need. Their follow up and genuine customer service is truly amazing!

lgcustomer123
11/07/2015

"Re-inventing Customer Service"

Excellent buying experience! I appreciate all of the patience, knowledge, assistance, and most of all honesty I was shown at this dealership. Recent purchase was actually pleasant, instead of pushy and pressured. Very much worth the time and trip.

Jerry
10/23/2015

"Wow... the right car after a long search!"

Michael Cox went over and beyond to understanding our need to shop and compare what was available for the money we had. I was purchasing my sons first car for college so it had to be affordable, economical to operate and reliable. Most sales people would not care to go there with that list. We had made this a two month search and Michael in that search somewhere had gotten in our conversations but we had several cars in that price range to look. I promised Michael we would not make a final decision until we visited his offer. Yes, the last place we looked was where we knew by comparison after all the looking the price was several hundred under Blue Book without having to dicker price but most important it was in good condition and very clean! Then there was the 3,000 mile or thirty day warranty that just blew us away!!! Oh yes, even for a used car we will always try Rob Sight first from now on! Thanks Michael for making us a friend too.

dawgmomma
10/23/2015

"excellent. driving 5 hours was worth it."

The vehicle I wanted at a good price. They answered my email questions promptly and accurately. Friendly and no pressure. It was worth the 5 hour drive to buy my new, used vehicle.

Roy Gibson
10/18/2015

"Letter of Appreciation"

Last week my wife and I purchased 2012 F150 pickup from Rob Sight Ford at 13901 Washington Ave, KCMO 64145. We were greeted by Michael Taylor and Jeff Morton. They both took the time to show us the models available, tell us the differences between them, explain all of the bells, whistles etc on each truck. We were appreciative of their patience and knowledge. They assisted us from the time we entered until we drove out in our new (to us) truck. Because of the service we received and these two gentlemen, we will recommend Rob Sight Ford to everyone we know. And will tell them to ask for Michael or Jeff. Thank you for making a truck purchase a fun, painless and informative experience. Roy L. and Anna M. Gibson 10/18/2015

ashindeme
10/14/2015

" No hassel"

A very friendly and welcoming biz environment. Michael Taylor and his colleagues were very helpful. It took me a whole week to close the deal because I had a very very tight schedule; but Michael and team mates exercised patience and understanding, they could have sold to the next available buyer, they did not but stuck with me till the very end. Michael never made any harassing calls. He instead asked me to take my time. Way to go, Great job!!!!!!!

Bre
10/08/2015

"Outstanding service"

My car needed to be looked at due to a transmission leak on my Ford Taurus. I first spoke to Megan and she was very helpful. My car was being towed. John and Megan went above and beyond. John and Megan got me a loaner car and he called me back with the information of what needed about a part that needed to be ordered. Picking up my car I met advisor Dave. Dave did an excellent job explaining the process and what was done to the car. Overall an outstanding service! Highly recommend and thank you so much you guys/gals for all you do!

Dan K.
10/04/2015

"Great Experience "

I had found a loaded XLT Truck at a different dealership searching online - just what I was looking for and could afford. I was about ready to complete the deal when my wife called Rob Sight to ask about a Lariat that had similar options. After a quick conversation with Quinton "Q", we went to the Rob Site dealership to look at the Truck in person. After test drive and looking at my trade-in we were very close to the same trade difference we had with the XLT at the other Dealership. Quinton went out of his way to find additional rebates we were eligible for and we ended up with purchasing the Lariat for less than the XLT - the Lariat had a higher MSRP. for help me and to make sure I was satisfied with everything. In summary the entire process took less than two hours. I could not have been more pleased as there was no pressure with the entire process.

david
10/01/2015

"Easy and pleasurable buying experence"

The whole team made our purchase stress free and made sure we got the perfect car at a great price! We would haply purchase from them again and recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Reviews of Brian Phillips