Read Reviews Robberson Ford Sales Inc.

2100 NE 3rd St.

6 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Robberson Ford Sales Inc.

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"On a whim and while on a family getaway in Bend, OR; and..."

GunnyAllen
12/22/2013 3:08:10 PM

Bill Macy

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

On a whim and while on a family getaway in Bend, OR; and after doing my homework, researching numerous dealerships (Price) and building my dream truck online; I stopped in at Robberson Ford. It was there that I met Bill Macy and explained to him, exactly what I wanted. He firmly stated, " I can do that". Bill is a man of his word and a great creative thinker and problem solver! When others told me that there was no such truck and that I would have to order it; Bill and Robberson went above and beyond and delivered the exact 2014 Super Duty, that I wanted; in less than a week. Bill Macy and Robberson Ford are top notch and deserve the rating that I have given them! I have and will continue to recommend them to everyone I know and will purchase future vehicles as well as have mine serviced, at this superb dealership. Bill Macy and Robberson Ford are hands down the best and they treated my wife and I, like a queen and king with their excellent service. Thanks a million Bill and Barbara. Gunnar Allen Astoria, OR

Twitter
"We went into the dealership to test drive a Mazda CX-9. ..."

CarShopper2015
8/22/2012 12:19:54 PM

Ron Boone

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

We went into the dealership to test drive a Mazda CX-9. We went through the Costco Auto plan so were introduced to Ron Boone. We weren't happy with the noise level of the CX-9. Ron asked if we'd driven the Ford Explorer's and we hadn't so we test drove one of those, which we enjoyed. Afterwards we had a lot of questions all over the board about the Explorer, Edge and the Lincoln MKZ. Ron was very helpful and cheerfully responded to all of our questions. He also was proactive about providing us information that we had not thought of asking. We had a very pleasant sales experience with Ron and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Ford, Lincoln or Mazda in Bend.

Twitter
"If you decide to buy new from this dealership be..."

tomasmjones
7/27/2012 4:50:44 PM

bill

1.8

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

If you decide to buy new from this dealership be absolutely certain that you comparison shop with other dealers because you can definitely beat their new car price probably by quite a bit. I learned that lesson the hard way. I guess the day of being able to trust a dealer to be honest with you has gone by the wayside. Too bad so sad. Hopefully this will stop at least one other person from making the same mistake that I made.

Twitter
"This review is for both sales and service since we have..."

hoffmanjay
1/3/2012 1:12:22 PM

Sherman
Ron Boone

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

This review is for both sales and service since we have done both sides of the business several times:

Whenever we have a need for service, Robberson finds a way to work us in right away. The work is always done expeditiously so we are not left without a necessary vehicle longer than is reasonable. We have not always had the correct fix applied to our problems, but in the rare instances of a mistake they have always owned up to it and made it right. Repair prices are high everywhere, ut they are not out of the range we find elsewhere.

For sales, we have found their fleet department to be on top of the process and more than competitive with the State Contract. That is why we purchased from them. Ron Boone knows his business and carries is out in a friendly and professional manner.

Twitter
"Salesman (Bill) would not listen to the car we wanted so..."

N9944E
12/29/2011 12:53:52 AM

Bill

3.2

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

Salesman (Bill) would not listen to the car we wanted so gave up went to Portland to buy an Explorer. I purchased the Extended Maintenance program which was supposed to cover ALL maintenance from any dealer. When I took the Explorer to Robberson for the first oil change I was advised Robberson did not participate in that program and was charged full price. When Portland dealer found out about it they straightened out Robberson and I received a refund. The car saleman got an "F" and Josh got an "A" for good friendly service but I waas discusted with the necessity of having another dealer straighten out the oil change charge.

I really prefered initially to buy from Robberson but got a very poor saleman by the luck of the draw. But I did receive outstanding service from the Portland dealer and very happy with the new Explorer and their sales person. Sorry I couldn't be a satiisfied Robberson customer.

Twitter
"Tom (the salesman) took me on a test drive where I could..."

ripleysbuddy
12/27/2011 8:52:25 PM

Tom
Aaron

My Review Of Robberson Ford Sales Inc.:

Tom (the salesman) took me on a test drive where I could experience the car on the highway and city streets, plus some hills so I could get a complete experience of the car. Aaron (the finance person) worked really hard to get my financing, especially on a Sunday. Overall, a very good experience!