Robbins Nissan

Internet Manager

Deangelo Burrell, Finance Manager , Robbins Nissan

Deangelo Burrell

April 02, 2017

"Great experience on purchasing a new Nissan Frontier"

- Happy Nissan Frontier Owner

I have been researching trucks and finally decided that the Frontier would be the best fit for me. I started my arduous task of searching on the internet, requesting "Best Price!". Late Thursday night I say a Frontier on Robbins website that was the color and packages that I was looking for. To my surprise, I received a call from Micheal @ 6:30 AM Friday morning as well as an email. I thought I started my work day early! I replied to Micheal requesting what was the "true" price including dealer add on's & destination charges. I explained to Micheal that I was very busy and I didn't have time to come in and play the let's talk game. I told him give me your best drive out price. Micheal did exactly what I asked without the normal back and forth game you normally have to play. Once I had their best price via email we moved to my trade in. After I had the assurance we could get to where I wanted to be, I made an appointment to stop by that evening. Micheal had his manager talk with me about what Robbins could give me since we were $700 from where I wanted to be. David asked for a few minutes and came back with what I wanted. Drove out with a new Frontier and one of the best car buying experience I have ever had. I'm a tough person to sell a vehicle to and Micheal exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend using him.

October 06, 2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

- ANITRESS JOSEPH

I've been going to Robbins Nissan for the past five years now. I've always experienced great customer service from salesmen to service men. I've always had a great experience when dealing with Jimy Casas, he has always made sure all of my new car needs and new car experiences have been met. Jimy has always followed up with me to make sure everything was working out well for me and my car. He has continuously provided 110% true customer service! I would recommend Robbins Nissan to all of my family and friends in the surrounding areas and even outside of the Humble/Houston Texas area.

October 05, 2016

"Was given different price for vehicle for purchase."

- Bagman

Went in they had a wrecked Titan with Cummins they told me was marked down to 44,000 then when came to sign sales person said the price was 54,000. I don't like being lied to a manager told me the mark down. Sales person said would call back & didn't.

New 2016 Nissan Juke, $25340