Robert Woodall Hyundai

Robert Woodall Hyundai Info

Martinln3
5/03/2016

"Wonderful experience! "

Tim was wonderful in helping us pick the right car and made us a deal we couldn't refuse! We throughly enjoyed this experience and recommend them to all.

Suvlee2
4/30/2016

"Wonderful "

My daughter and I came to you and within 2 hours she had her Hyundai Veracruz simply delightful it was great support, service and friendly atmosphere Doris Walker

David & Carol
4/30/2016

"Superb Service"

Our experience at Robert Woodall Hyundai was the best we have ever had. Tim Crews gave excellent 10+ service and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The entire staff from Mike the Sales Manager, Tim in Sales, and Randy in the Finance Dept. were all extremely courteous, professional, and efficient. The best car experience we have ever had without any exception. We will enthusiastically recommend Robert Woodall Hyundai to friends, family, neighbors, and everyone we know. Thanks so much for making it a pleasant and enjoyable time. David L. and Carol Y. Grogan Reidsville, NC 27320

Mike, Tim, and Randy

tcompton33
4/23/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

Our overall experience was great. Everyone treated us in a respectful and timely manner. All of the features were explained in detail. The test drive was not limited to a certain amount of time and the salesman was very knowledgeable.

Patrick Keene

sherittad84
4/23/2016

"Loving my Santa Fe"

My last two Hyundai I brought from Tim and I must say he has never let me down. He made sure I got what I wanted and made sure my payments was in my range.

slduncan89
4/08/2016

"Elantra"

I called Robert Woodall Hyundai prior to my visit due to the fact that I live out of town. They were great to work with over the phone and helped give me a approximate price on the Elantra that I was interested in as well as a trade-in value of my current vehicle. When I arrived they greeted me by name and had my vehicle out front within minutes for a test drive. This was my first experience purchasing a car and the staff made it as great and stress free as possible!

Tim Crews, Mike Markham

bacote_james
4/05/2016

"Pleasant"

I enjoyed my visit at Woodall Hyundai. There was no pressure to buy and the salesman was very courteous. The finance manager was very helpful in letting me know about all the options as far as warranties and coverages. They answered all of our questions and reminded us to call if we had any concerns.

Tim Cruz

barbaracoles76
3/21/2016

"Hyundai Santa Fe"

Patrick Keene was an outstanding and very professional gentleman and took care of all my needs and was very informative of the Hyundai product !!! I thought he was a manager the way he carried himself would refer all my family and friends to him he is awesome!!!!

Patrick Keene

Delyn
3/20/2016

"Fantastic service !"

Fantastic service from start to finish. My mother was so impressed she went there and bought my trade in. They treated her as good or better than me. Both of us drove off the lot feeling great !

Randy Gatewood, Patrick Keene

Tbaize
3/18/2016

"Awesome experience!!"

Excellent customer service! Patrick and Randy were great to work with! They were courteous and very helpful!! I have never driven a Hyundai but I am definitely sold now! Love my vehicle and my experience with this dealership was awesome!!

Patrick Keene and Randy