Robert Woodall Hyundai

Robert Woodall Hyundai Info

teresa.ingram610
5/26/2016

"Danville"

Not pushed into buying something I didn't need or want. First time Hyundai buyer & I like the Santa Fe so far. Salesman was busy but made sure I was taken care of in a timely manner. I was happy with the overall experience as he got a lot of my information before I artist the dealership!

rowd63
5/25/2016

"Excellent Dealership"

As I stated earlier Robert Woodall Hyundai has always done right by me, an excellent dealership? The employees are always friendly and knowledgable of the products and services they provide?

clogan
5/24/2016

"Perfect place & team for first time car buyer like me"

I'm a 3rd generation buyer of Woodall and they treated me with same respect that they gave my grandmother when she first came in well over 20 years ago. The entire team treated me as if I was their daughter (they knew my father had passed, so I didn't have that critical fatherly advice and support when buying my first car) in making sure that I understood everything and didn't hesitate to answer any and all questions that I had. Everyone on the team possesses the patience and professional courtesy that is needed to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Mr. Patrick Keene is the absolute best at what he does. He pulled a great selection of vehicles for me to test out and when the bank said that the vehicle I chose wasn't worth financing, Mr. Patrick and the team found a brand new 2016 Hyundai Accent that the bank was willing to finance that was within my budget and offered more benefits that I hadn't even considered!! The team made my entire experience stress free and definitely secured any and all future business of me and my family!!

Patrick, Mike, Travis, Jenny, and Sean

astepabovecleaning
5/13/2016

"excellant service"

i am always treated very well when i come into the dealership everyone is very friendly and always willing to help in any way they can

Ross Hinds

nanahatcher46
5/12/2016

"great"

good cars good service and great people, can`t get any better than this. see you next time I need a car. what else is there to say. have a great day and GOD bless.

patrick keen, Ross Hinds

Martinln3
5/03/2016

"Wonderful experience! "

Tim was wonderful in helping us pick the right car and made us a deal we couldn't refuse! We throughly enjoyed this experience and recommend them to all.

Suvlee2
4/30/2016

"Wonderful "

My daughter and I came to you and within 2 hours she had her Hyundai Veracruz simply delightful it was great support, service and friendly atmosphere Doris Walker

David & Carol
4/30/2016

"Superb Service"

Our experience at Robert Woodall Hyundai was the best we have ever had. Tim Crews gave excellent 10+ service and was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. The entire staff from Mike the Sales Manager, Tim in Sales, and Randy in the Finance Dept. were all extremely courteous, professional, and efficient. The best car experience we have ever had without any exception. We will enthusiastically recommend Robert Woodall Hyundai to friends, family, neighbors, and everyone we know. Thanks so much for making it a pleasant and enjoyable time. David L. and Carol Y. Grogan Reidsville, NC 27320

Mike, Tim, and Randy

tcompton33
4/23/2016

"2016 Hyundai Tucson"

Our overall experience was great. Everyone treated us in a respectful and timely manner. All of the features were explained in detail. The test drive was not limited to a certain amount of time and the salesman was very knowledgeable.

sherittad84
4/23/2016

"Loving my Santa Fe"

My last two Hyundai I brought from Tim and I must say he has never let me down. He made sure I got what I wanted and made sure my payments was in my range.