Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

A1Skeptic
7/31/2015

"Finally a car dealer I can trust"

I have had some bad experiences with car dealers over the years. That streak ended with my recent purchase of an Altima at Rockland Nissan. My car salesman, David F. went out of his way to change my entire car buying experience. Every promise he made was kept, everything he said he would do, he did. To a skeptic, that is the gold standard. I dealt with Danny, the finance manager and Bernie, the lease return coordinator. All of them went above and beyond-they did all they could and most importantly, did all that they said they would. I got a great deal on the car, from a team whose word I now trust. That is the first time in 58 years I can say that about a car dealer. No, I am not related to anyone and have no connections with the dealer. I strongly recommend David F. and Rockland Nissan for your next car purchase. You will understand what I mean after you are done. I hope this helps another skeptic. Signed: Dan, a very satisfied customer.

Lsanchez410
7/09/2015

"Fantastic Sales Professional, Outstanding Customer Service!!"

I was looking to purchase a vehicle and went to Rockland Nissan in Blauvelt, NY as a recommendation from a friend who had a great experience. I met Nicole Dunn and JC Daniels two of the best sales professionals I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and doing business with. They took the time to answer all of my questions (which were many) and allowed me to make the best possible choice. Purchasing a vehicle can be a scary process, but Nicole Dunn and JC Daniels made me feel relaxed and reassured. I couldn't be happier with my beautiful Nissan Rogue SV. Drives like a luxury car and is "Excellent" on gas. Thank you Nicole and JC, you are truly the best in your field!! I recommend Rockland Nissan to everyone... Signed, A Truly Satisfied Customer!

TAMR
6/29/2015

"Rude Service People"

Customer service reps stand behind the counters and act like you are begging them to service your car instead of treating every paying customer with respect and courtesy. We own 4 Nissans and received a coupon for a free oil change for the 2015 Nissan we purchased. The coupon clearly stated to go to a "local neighborhood Nissan." Our 2015 was not bought there, but we inquired. At first we were told they would gladly accept the coupon by the Spanish gentleman that works there. When we brought the car a couple of hours later, the taller man would not honor it-and was rude and arrogant, not only to us, but was a bully to the Spanish gentleman who would no longer honor his word-probably because of fear from his co-worker. He acted like the cost of oil change would come out of his own personal money. So I guess Nissan has no loyalty is you own 4 Nissan cars. I would never buy a car from Rockland Nissan or suggest any one else does.

F150hdsc1225
5/28/2015

"Amazing Sales, Service, and Customer Relations "

I have been dealing with Rockland Nissan for awhile now, every time I have gone in either for service on my vehicle or to purchase a new vehicle, my trust with this dealership gets stronger and stronger. They have gone above and beyond on several occasions to make sure that I got nothing but the best service through out the entire dealership. I would still, and have in the past recommend Rockland Nissan to my friends, family, and anyone who asks where I bought my car from. Thank you Rockland Nissan for everything that you guys have done for me so far, and I extend my thanks for my future business with you as well.

ajr1217
4/18/2015

"5 STARS! GREAT SALES WOMEN! GREAT OWNERSHIP & EXPERIENCE!"

I went to Rockland Nissan in Blauvelt, NY and Tina Zambri took care of me. She was so friendly and a perfect example of how the customer comes first. She was professional, straight forward and never pressured me into anything. I only wish more salesmen/women were like Tina. Also, the owner Tim O'Keefe was a pleasure dealing with. He runs that dealership like clockwork. I highly recommend Rockland Nissan, Tina Zambri as your sales women and Tim is very professional. 5 STARS GUARANTEED!!!!! I love my brand new Nissan Sentra SV!!!

Spyder203
4/10/2015

"The Sales men walked out the office on me"

We could not make a deal on a car I wanted to buy. Daniel J. Negron walked out the office and he still had my registration and two paystub's. I called him to please mail me my paper work and I never got it! I'm sure he was just upset that I was not going to buy the car and never mailed it! Maybe he trashed my papers idk! I do not trust this dealership at all now! Broke my trust to ever come back. It's sad.... Now I have to waste my time to get a form of registration for my car.

Bestrella
4/02/2015

"Amazing service "

It was very pleasant to work with JC at Rockland Nissan. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and mostly made us feel trusted. He was very nice an gave us all the details of all questions asked and more. He got us a great deal! he is simply amazing. We feel as if we went in as strangers and came out with a new friend. Everything he said will be done has been done. Even after we left the dealership he has follow up. We will like to sayThank you!! we are very happy with our purchase and your service.

reggie131
3/08/2015

"im very impressed at the way the company works "

Reggie Ellerbe I went into rockland nissan looking for a new car but indecisive, aj omar nissan representative helped me out tremendously in finding a car suitable for me.He's knowledge of each car was excellent and he also was extremely patient Made me feel comfortable in my selection.within an hour I was in a new car and want to say thanks Aj Omar I appreciate all you've done for me..if your looking for a car and your in the Rockland area. Rockland Nissan is the place to be

aj amor sales

ChrisPhoto
3/06/2015

"Great Service and Great Experience"

David F from Rockland Nissan was a terrific salesman and helped me out tremendously. He went out of his way to find cars for me to test drive and his knowledge of the Nissan automobile was endless. He knew what every button and switch did and it was a great experience for me and my family.

Chris1389
3/01/2015

"Great people"

This is a very resonable dealer who will work with you on the price. Freddy was my salesmen and was very friendly. Glenn is also great at explaining the price you will pay and is very upfront about it. They pump out alot of cars each month an when you go there youll see why.

Reviews of Bernie Drexler