Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

jdisneybabe
8/04/2016

"Great customer service!"

Rockland Nissan is an amazing dealership. I would highly Recommend them to anyone who wants to feel like a valued customer. I bought my last car from them and was so happy with the people in the sales dept. Tim O'Keefe and Bernie Drexler were fantastic and gave me such a great deal. Since then I have moved to Florida but I loved them so much that I came all the way from Florida to buy my next car from them. I would not buy from any other dealer. They treat you like family. They make you feel so comfortable with no high pressure sales like other dealerships. The manager Tim O'keffe is the best. He goes out of his way to get to know you, and after talking with him for a bit he knew exactly what I wanted in a vehicle. The sales people who then helped me were Bernie Drexler and Tim's own son Tim who both went above and beyond for me. They were great and when I get another car I will want the same salesmen and will recommend them to my friends. To top it all off Tim introduced me to Nicole Dunn who is such a wonderful person and is right there ready to help you with any issues. She even took the time to order accessories for my new car. Assuring me I can call anytime and they will be there for me. Thank you Rockland Nissan!

Tim O'Keff

Lovemynissen
7/23/2016

"Prompt, excellent service, on a lease vehicle"

Professional , prompt, friendly service., beautiful well kept facility, had our vehicle ready in no time., answered all questions that we asked. Very satisfied with our experience here, and will never go to another dealership.,

wistful
7/22/2016

"very poor follow-up experience"

I purchased a car from this dealership at the end of June. I never received a bill of sale. After contacting the dealership a number of times, I still had not received a bill of sale. They also did a very poor job of contacting my daughter's insurance company with the information they needed. An absolute horror show. Let the buyer beware.

cathyspadaccini2567
7/10/2016

"Awesome service "

We were pre approved through capital one auto so all we had to do is go pick out a car seems easy enough but went to 2 other dealers and got the runaround. With our work schedules we can only go for a car on Saturday afternoon. After a bad experience yesterday at another dealer I found this place and saw they were open on Sunday so we decided to check it out the whole drive there I was like this is a waste of time. Once we go there we met Rolando Padilla he walked us through everything and got us everything we wanted we also worked with Justin rosado in the finance dept who was just as awesome he never gave us attitude bout payments or money down like the other dealers or try to push us into a car we couldn't afford. They treated us with respect and listened to what we wanted they also treated my 3 yr old like a little lady they offered her snacks and a play room to play in makes a big difference when things are made easy for you when you have a child. I hope when my time comes for a new car bout 3 yrs they are still there to help me

Reviewmaster1972
7/02/2016

"Not all heroes wear capes!"

I went into Rockland Nissan expecting to receive the run around that I got at every other dealership I dealt with, what really took my breath away was that a salesman so young (19) his name is Jerry Rizvi and he was the one who made the real impact in this process. So knowledgeable, so sincere, and genuinely impressive. Would recommend him to anyone who wants an honest salesman inside and out, this is your guy! I'll be back to pick up a car for my son soon.

Saje
7/01/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Went into the dealership not really expecting to be able to swing a new car lease. Met young Tim first, then Jerry (Jerry mostly handled my deal from then on). He was friendly and super nice - not even a little bit pushy or obnoxious. Then met the more senior Tim who made my head spin with an *amazing* deal - truly could not turn it down. It's now costing me far less a month for a brand new car than it was to upkeep my old 2004. Everyone I dealt with (young Tom, older Tim, Jerry, Syed, Glenn) was amazing. Above board, delivered on all promises, put themselves out there for me. Everything there is run smoothly and really well. Jerry, who really was my point person, was just great. I couldn't ask for better. And last, quick shout out to Glenn, the finance guy, who is *really* nice and made things really simple. Great dealership. Don't hesitate to deal here!

Tim O'Keefe, Glenn Reggio (finance)

Narango
6/26/2016

"Great purchasing experience"

After visiting another dealership in the area, I didn't feel I got the best sales experience, so I wasn't sure purchasing a new car was going to be happening any time soon. I figured I'd give Nissan a chance because the Rogue was another vehicle I was interested in. The folks at Rockland Nissan were very welcoming and Jerry Rizvi immediately put me at ease and made me super comfortable that coming here and purchasing a new Nissan Rogue was the right decision. He also, gave me a a great deal on it and really good value on my trade in. I couldn't be happier my decision to come here and with the vehicle I went home with.

Bald tires after sale
6/24/2016

"Switching tires with bald ones after sale..."

I went to pick up my car after signing the purchase agreement and they replaced the good tires on the car with tires with no tread. The tires were worn down and there were 3 slices on the sidewall of the back tire. They offered me 0% financing for 72 months and then ran my credit 6 times lowering my score saying that I didn't qualify. They tried to get me to pay a finance fee of 500$. Three salespeople were smoking cigarettes while customers are shopping. They refused to give me back my license plates and drivers license.

Janet15
5/31/2016

"Great quick experience "

We've been going to Nissan in orangeburg for 20 years Bernie is our favorite salesmen He' is patient and honest The finance manger Glenn Reggio was also patient and made our visit quick

Glenn Reggio

Grayrave
5/18/2016

"Fantastic Car leasing Experience"

My lease was up; went to Teddy Nissan-Not happy with offer. Went to Rockland Nissan, handled by J.C. Daniels; great guy, great DEAL!! I will go back again with my other Lease; A real pleasure dealing with real Professionals! Thanks so much, Paul

Tim OKeefe