Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Michelle
5/02/2016

"Amazing!"

I went last Sunday and he got me exactly what I needed. He was very friendly and made me feel welcome. He listened to my needs and didn't try to make me change my mind in order to sell me something more expensive. Everything was done right and fast :)

Rogue Owner
5/01/2016

"Great service"

Sales person listened to my needs and worked to meet them. He was attentive. Great price, great service. I will definitely recommend this salesperson and dealership

Syed Rizr

Stacey Ornitz
4/30/2016

"New purchase review"

excellent customer service, with friendly staff, more than fair pricing, much more fair than other Nissan dealers in the area. would highly recommend to anyone

semisweetchick
4/27/2016

"Remarkable service experience"

I was greeted warmly and the lease process was smooth, efficient, and handled with excellence! Everyone I came in contact with was friendly and excelled in meeting my needs! My experience was remarkable!

kdidonato86
4/27/2016

"Made my dreams come true!"

They took time to work with me financially and got me in my dream car! They were patient, attentive, kind, and understanding. They did what they had to do to get me into the car I wanted! They went above and beyond!

amund8929
4/25/2016

"Great experience and service "

David Friehling was a pleasure to work with. Leased a car through him and bought one with no trouble and very informative. I will recommend David to anyone interested in a new vehicle.

Michelle22
4/24/2016

"Amazing experience ...so professional "

I was coming home from a weekend trip and decided that I was going to just look to see what the new Maxima was all about. I had such an amazing experience working with David Friehling and the rest of the team that I ended up driving home a new maxima! Highly recommend this dealership! Although location is not convenient for me the respect and courtesy I received as an individual I didn't hesitate to do business them. David was very knowledgeable and detail oriented. Thank you for everything!!

ClaudiaR
4/24/2016

"Excellent service and very professional"

Went to Rockland Nissan to buy a car. And had a great experience, beyond my expectations. JC was amazing. Super professional, excellent costumer service and the process was super fast from start to finish. Overall an amazing experience.

Grammie, Chrissy 827
4/21/2016

"Great experience buying my Rogue"

My 3 year lease was coming up, and the promotions were too good to resist. With the expertise of Bernie Drexler, I returned my Altima for a Rogue. Everything went smoothly and my transaction was completed in less than an hour. Thank you Bernie and Rockland Nissan.

Marie G.
4/21/2016

"EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!!"

I went into Rockland Nissan to look for a car. I was immediately greeted by Mr. Tim O'Keefe, the General Manager, who was personable and extremely helpful. I explained to him what I was looking for and he immediately introduced me to young man named Jerry who help me to find the perfect car!!!!. Mr. Rosado in Financing also did a great job. They were professional, knowledgeable, and despite all of my questions, took their time to answer them. I will highly recommend this dealership to all of my family and friends and would definitely purchase a car from them in the future.

Mr. Tim O'Keefe