Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Ange55555
9/04/2015

"Helpful and caring "

David friehling was the man who helped me and he did an awesome job he didn't stop doing all he could do till we were satisfied with the results he made the process fast and helped me get the car I wanted! Very pleased

Rick L.
9/02/2015

"Going Rogue"

Not my first rodeo when it comes to buying or leasing experiences. I admittedly am a tough consumer, and look to get the best deal possible, and at the best price. I had been a multi-vehicle customer of another auto maker/dealership within the area, having done 5 leases in one year for myself and family members (2012). As the 3 year leases have been ending in 2015, I first returned to the dealership where I had done business, assuming that as a loyal and good customer, I would be treated as such. Well, suffice it to say, my business was apparently no longer important to them, as I was given non-competitive pricing, and sensed the attitude they had no interest in doing business with me. So my search widened to look for other brands of SUV's and then narrowed to the Nissan Rogue, and the deals being promoted by Nissan. I did my homework, and visited Rockland Nissan, where I was introduced to Bernie Drexler. I had recalled to Bernie that years back, family had done business with Rockland Nissan, and I was now back to hopefully do business again. Bernie was most professional, genuine, and truly interested in helping me get into the Rogue of my choice. The entire process was pleasurable and as smooth as car leasing can be. I was treated fairly as Bernie worked to find the Rogue I wanted, and the other sales managers were also available and approachable in the process. I am looking forward to a positive leasing experience now, and in the future. Bernie Drexler is a true professional and an asset to Rockland Nissan.

Lou

alv s
8/31/2015

"John W. Mitchell is excellent!! "

Salesman John Q. Mitchell was very professional, courteous and answered all my concerns. He helped me lease within my budget. I have visited other dealership on the same day which left me with a headache, but as soon as Mr. Mitchell helped me I felt relaxed. Process was non stressful and easy. He is an asset to your firm. I will definitely refer Rockland Nissan.

John Q, Mitchell

don s
8/30/2015

"completely satisfying"

My experience at Rockland Nissan was completely satisfying. The salesman Dave was very thorough and accommodating when it came to showing the car I was interested in. He was very personable and not pushy as some salesman are. He answered all of my questions thoroughly, politely and professionally. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone who is in the market for a Nissan.

corinnetav1
8/30/2015

"Fast and Pleasant "

Went looking for a great deal and found it at Rockland Nissan . The complete process was non stressful from beginning to end , and our sales person Bernie Drexler was the best.

funcarfamilyguy
8/29/2015

"Bernie is the best for our new pathfinder"

Bernie contacted me for an early trade in of our pathfinder into a new lease for a 2015 PF. He got us the car we wanted at a great price and did ll the work including a drop off and pick up. He is very easy to work with. This is our 5th car from him.

larry6
8/26/2015

"Good price, very helpful, great experience"

I wanted a van with easy access that is not too big. Nissan's van is easy to maneuver. Rockland Nissan gave me a good deal. The salesman was exceptional.

jim spivento

"Great Experience"

I came in looking for a Rogue Select for my wife. We have a couple leases in the household and we needed one more vehicle with AWD. We searched the lot and found a Blue one we liked. Tom Brophy then got the keys and asked for us to test drive. We didn't have much time so he filled it up with gas. I had to leave with the kids who were getting ready for a soccer game. My wife stayed and she was handled very well. He had us in finance within one hour and the paperwork only took 15 mins. Tom was very fast and diligent with us. The whole deal took around an hour and a half and she was on the road. Highly recommend them for anyone looking for a great deal.

Tom Brophy

Deby57

"Salesperson Tina Zambri"

I recently purchased Nissan Sentra from Rockland Nissan the salesperson Tina Zambri was very informative and helpful.and she made sure I got the most bang for my bucks.she showed me how to work everything in my car and make sure I understood completely before allowing me to leave. If any of my friends are looking to buy a car I would highly recommend Rockland Nissan and to see the salesperson Tina Zambri

Mcassie729

"Rockland Nissan "

My sales consultant was Tina, she was amazing. She guided us through the process of buying the car from A to Z. She was very warm and pleasent. Her explanations were very clear and she Kept all her promises to us. SHe even spent a significant amount of time AFTER the sale was done to explain to my wife about the car and i actually believed her when she offered that we call when ever we have a question or a problem. we were very happy

Reviews of Bernie Drexler