Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

ajr1217
4/18/2015

"5 STARS! GREAT SALES WOMEN! GREAT OWNERSHIP & EXPERIENCE!"

I went to Rockland Nissan in Blauvelt, NY and Tina Zambri took care of me. She was so friendly and a perfect example of how the customer comes first. She was professional, straight forward and never pressured me into anything. I only wish more salesmen/women were like Tina. Also, the owner Tim O'Keefe was a pleasure dealing with. He runs that dealership like clockwork. I highly recommend Rockland Nissan, Tina Zambri as your sales women and Tim is very professional. 5 STARS GUARANTEED!!!!! I love my brand new Nissan Sentra SV!!!

Bestrella
4/02/2015

"Amazing service "

It was very pleasant to work with JC at Rockland Nissan. He is very knowledgeable, friendly and mostly made us feel trusted. He was very nice an gave us all the details of all questions asked and more. He got us a great deal! he is simply amazing. We feel as if we went in as strangers and came out with a new friend. Everything he said will be done has been done. Even after we left the dealership he has follow up. We will like to sayThank you!! we are very happy with our purchase and your service.

reggie131
3/08/2015

"im very impressed at the way the company works "

Reggie Ellerbe I went into rockland nissan looking for a new car but indecisive, aj omar nissan representative helped me out tremendously in finding a car suitable for me.He's knowledge of each car was excellent and he also was extremely patient Made me feel comfortable in my selection.within an hour I was in a new car and want to say thanks Aj Omar I appreciate all you've done for me..if your looking for a car and your in the Rockland area. Rockland Nissan is the place to be

aj amor sales

ChrisPhoto
3/06/2015

"Great Service and Great Experience"

David F from Rockland Nissan was a terrific salesman and helped me out tremendously. He went out of his way to find cars for me to test drive and his knowledge of the Nissan automobile was endless. He knew what every button and switch did and it was a great experience for me and my family.

Wollmanc
3/06/2015

"BEWARE LEASERS!!! "

I leased a Nissan Altima from this dealership and was promised many things and unfortunately it has been the WORST financial decision of my life. Believing the promises from Tim O'Keefe as he sells you on a falsely perceived lease agreement with low payments may look great when you sign off but BEWARE!!! Save yourself the trouble because he does not deliver his promises!!! I got hit with over a thousand dollars in penalties after he told me face to face MULTIPLE times that the charges would be removed from my account and not to worry. After he promised to have the penalties removed and I called to follow up daily I went to check my credit report and discovered all the charges from returning my lease were in fact on my report and not taken care of as he SOLELY PROMISED! The worst part was that after discovering this, I reached out to Tim O'Keefe and he has been completely avoiding my phone calls and emails. Not one professional phone call return apologizing for lying and ruining my credit score. The worst nightmare ever - truly upsetting how a car salesman manager can be so negligent, deceitful, irresponsible, and careless.

Tim O'Keefe

Chris1389
3/01/2015

"Great people"

This is a very resonable dealer who will work with you on the price. Freddy was my salesmen and was very friendly. Glenn is also great at explaining the price you will pay and is very upfront about it. They pump out alot of cars each month an when you go there youll see why.

Jessica
1/24/2015

"Thank you again Rockland Nissan!!!"

As a third time returning customer, I want to thank Rockland Nissan for their excellence in customer service. I would also like to extend an extra special thank you to John Pagliaroli, Nicole Dunn, and Glenn Reggio for their added efforts and assistance. These 3 amazing people went above and beyond to help me at a time I really needed it!! Thank you all again for being there!!!

Jessica responded to this review

January 29, 2015

I'm not sure why the customer service line did not register, therefore, I am personally giving Rockland Nissan and all 3 employees 5 stars and beyond!!! Jessica

Jessica responded to this review

January 29, 2015

Jessica
1/23/2015

"Thank you Nicole Dunn!!!! "

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Nicole Dunn of Rockland Nissan for her excellence in customer service. As a third time returning customer, she continues to amaze me. As always, she went above and beyond to ensure my needs were being me. I appreciate the time and attention she devotes to resolving issues, following up, and listening very carefully to detail. Thank you will never seem like enough. Thank you again Nicole for being you. You add a very special touch to that dealership and they are so lucky to have you. All my best to you always!!!

Sunshine683
1/06/2015

"Perfection"

From the first phone call to driving off the lot the sales team was excellent. Dealt with one salesperson one manager and one rep. They even followed up the day after I took delivery. Absolutely excellent job!!!

rifkamalik
12/13/2014

"Horrible Experience!"

My car was in an accident, so I brought it into the dealership for a quote. I was told that the quote is free. I decided to pull out the vehicle and not do the work there. All of a sudden there was a $125 bill to release my vehicle. I called "customer relations" and asked if there was a charge for a quote, without revealing who I was. She said no. After she confirmed that, I told her my story. All of a sudden she had an urgent call come in, and she had to put me on hold. (I didn't know that she doubled as a 911 operator.) She came back with a completely different story, and told me that everyone in the shop knows that there is a charge, so no one could have told me its free. I ended up paying the $125 so that I could get my vehicle released. By the way, I was an established customer at their shop.

Don't remember name