Rockland Nissan

Daniel Negron, Special Finance Director, Rockland Nissan

Daniel Negron

Special Finance Director

February 21, 2017

"It's all in the service!"

- jorfini

Dealerships can sell me a car any day, but the key is to get me to come back for service. This dealership does an excellent with treating me special every time I go in there, whether it be to check out a new car, oil changes, parts purchases, or recalls. Special kudos to Salesman Bernie Drexler, definitely not a "used car salesman;" Finance Mgr. Glenn Reggio; and Customer Service Mgr. Nicole Dunn. Because of them...I'll be back! Thank you.

February 21, 2017

"Amazing !!! The best !!!"

- Kirstenokeefe

From start to finish everyone was great . Bernie , Mike and Timmy took great care of us . They were very helpful and personable . They were professional and kind . I would recommend them to anyone !!!!

February 20, 2017

"An experience like no other!"

- Dan B.

Today was a day that my wife and I will never forget. This was our first car purchase, and the service was unmatched in quality and honesty. Tom, Jim and Scott were outstanding representations of what Nissan strives to do to make life long relationships with their customers. It was an amazing experience and I would HIGHLY recommend Rockland Nissan to anyone.

Rockland Nissan, Blauvelt, NY, 10913