Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

GabriellaM
9/25/2016

"Great dealership. Great cars. Great service!"

As a first time car buyer I was extremely nervous but Ricky Ricardo, my salesman, was incredibly nice and determined to get me a deal I was comfortable with. From showing me where to park when I first arrived to showing me how my new car worked right before I left, Ricky guided me through the process with ease. Thanks Rockland Nissan!!

Ricky Ricardo

Prathap
9/22/2016

"It's a great and pleasure experience"

Purchase is clean and smooth. No huddles at all. They are kind to come and pick me across the bridge. Before I go on purchase they completed the work, just went and got the car.

alexander edouard

Mike J
9/21/2016

"No pressure, good experience. Best of all the Nissan dealers"

I was looking for a vehicle and was able to feel very comfortable by all of the staff. No pressure or empty promises. Simple to accomplish the sale.

Bryce Adams

James Bitts
9/19/2016

"leased a car"

A salesman approached me immediately and I I received great service from everyone I dealt with. I drove home in the car within three hours and it was very convenient. I will recommend this dealership to my friends.

Glenn Reggio

MarkS
9/18/2016

"Great experience "

Great experience with BriycBrycee..Sunny the manager came over and put us right where we wanted to be..We are off in our new Rouge. .Thank you high 5!!

Bryce. Salesman . And Sunny Shuman Mgr

Philthethrill
9/17/2016

"Great service, excellent customer service."

Scott was very helpful and knowledge of his job. I enjoyed being able to get such great help with my first car buying process. He was able to explain my options and show me the best possible solution that I had at the moment.

Woldraw07

"Great Customer Service!!"

We had a great experience at this dealership!!! Great customer service. And the dealership worked with us and our specific needs. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in the Rockland area. We have been to other dealerships and were treated mediocre to terrible.

Alexander Edouard

Carol K

"Awesome lease experience!"

What a great experience! Sunny Shuman is fantastic Sales Manager. Worked with me on price and got me into a Rogue that I love!! Would highly recommend this dealership!!

Bryce & Sunny Shuman

Homerbound
9/13/2016

"WORST EXPERIENCE!"

Was heavily considering getting a Pathfinder. Salesman took us all over the parking lot in the 90 degree heat looking for an open pathfinder and made us go through overgrown grass and weeds to get to one. Then left us there to go get keys for the test drive. When turning on vehicle warning came on for low fuel. Told the sales guy and he said we will be fine. Started driving and then halfway through test drive vehicle ran out of fuel. We were on a busy one lane main road. Sales guy called dealership to get gas to us. They didnt arrive until 30-35 mins later. It was 90 degrees out and no air conditioning. Finally got back to the dealership and no apologies from the sales guy. Always just blamed someone else for the problem. Manager apologized somewhat but gave absolutely no incentive for us to stay and make a deal for the vehicle. HORRIBLE DEALERSHIP - DO NOT RECOMMEND TO ANYONE!

Louis

valerie63
9/12/2016

"EXCELLENT"

Customer Service was great and the crew was pleasant to be around. I can honestly say I would recommend this dealership to all I come across.

Justin Rosado