Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Lovemynissen
7/23/2016

"Prompt, excellent service, on a lease vehicle"

Professional , prompt, friendly service., beautiful well kept facility, had our vehicle ready in no time., answered all questions that we asked. Very satisfied with our experience here, and will never go to another dealership.,

cathyspadaccini2567
7/10/2016

"Awesome service "

We were pre approved through capital one auto so all we had to do is go pick out a car seems easy enough but went to 2 other dealers and got the runaround. With our work schedules we can only go for a car on Saturday afternoon. After a bad experience yesterday at another dealer I found this place and saw they were open on Sunday so we decided to check it out the whole drive there I was like this is a waste of time. Once we go there we met Rolando Padilla he walked us through everything and got us everything we wanted we also worked with Justin rosado in the finance dept who was just as awesome he never gave us attitude bout payments or money down like the other dealers or try to push us into a car we couldn't afford. They treated us with respect and listened to what we wanted they also treated my 3 yr old like a little lady they offered her snacks and a play room to play in makes a big difference when things are made easy for you when you have a child. I hope when my time comes for a new car bout 3 yrs they are still there to help me

Reviewmaster1972
7/02/2016

"Not all heroes wear capes!"

I went into Rockland Nissan expecting to receive the run around that I got at every other dealership I dealt with, what really took my breath away was that a salesman so young (19) his name is Jerry Rizvi and he was the one who made the real impact in this process. So knowledgeable, so sincere, and genuinely impressive. Would recommend him to anyone who wants an honest salesman inside and out, this is your guy! I'll be back to pick up a car for my son soon.

Saje
7/01/2016

"Fantastic experience"

Went into the dealership not really expecting to be able to swing a new car lease. Met young Tim first, then Jerry (Jerry mostly handled my deal from then on). He was friendly and super nice - not even a little bit pushy or obnoxious. Then met the more senior Tim who made my head spin with an *amazing* deal - truly could not turn it down. It's now costing me far less a month for a brand new car than it was to upkeep my old 2004. Everyone I dealt with (young Tom, older Tim, Jerry, Syed, Glenn) was amazing. Above board, delivered on all promises, put themselves out there for me. Everything there is run smoothly and really well. Jerry, who really was my point person, was just great. I couldn't ask for better. And last, quick shout out to Glenn, the finance guy, who is *really* nice and made things really simple. Great dealership. Don't hesitate to deal here!

Tim O'Keefe, Glenn Reggio (finance)

Narango
6/26/2016

"Great purchasing experience"

After visiting another dealership in the area, I didn't feel I got the best sales experience, so I wasn't sure purchasing a new car was going to be happening any time soon. I figured I'd give Nissan a chance because the Rogue was another vehicle I was interested in. The folks at Rockland Nissan were very welcoming and Jerry Rizvi immediately put me at ease and made me super comfortable that coming here and purchasing a new Nissan Rogue was the right decision. He also, gave me a a great deal on it and really good value on my trade in. I couldn't be happier my decision to come here and with the vehicle I went home with.

Bald tires after sale
6/24/2016

"Switching tires with bald ones after sale..."

I went to pick up my car after signing the purchase agreement and they replaced the good tires on the car with tires with no tread. The tires were worn down and there were 3 slices on the sidewall of the back tire. They offered me 0% financing for 72 months and then ran my credit 6 times lowering my score saying that I didn't qualify. They tried to get me to pay a finance fee of 500$. Three salespeople were smoking cigarettes while customers are shopping. They refused to give me back my license plates and drivers license.

Janet15
5/31/2016

"Great quick experience "

We've been going to Nissan in orangeburg for 20 years Bernie is our favorite salesmen He' is patient and honest The finance manger Glenn Reggio was also patient and made our visit quick

Glenn Reggio

Grayrave
5/18/2016

"Fantastic Car leasing Experience"

My lease was up; went to Teddy Nissan-Not happy with offer. Went to Rockland Nissan, handled by J.C. Daniels; great guy, great DEAL!! I will go back again with my other Lease; A real pleasure dealing with real Professionals! Thanks so much, Paul

Tim OKeefe

Theresa Ann
5/13/2016

"My experience at your dealership was awesome! "

Very patient sales people and helpful. I did NOT plan on buying a car till my lease was up with my old car. They made a good deal and I took it. I appreciate that. I am waiting now for a check in the mail to send to another dealership, as the lease on the old car is being turned in early. That is still pending.

Tim O'Keefe and Glenn Reggio

LeslieB
5/12/2016

"Bernie Drexler was a pleasure to deal with."

This was as pleasant an experience as any car leasing experience could be. Tim worked with us on the leasing deal and Bernie Drexler was the most pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable car salesman we've dealt with in our 50+ years of buying cars. Thank you, Bernie!

Reviews of Justin Rosado