Rockland Nissan

608 Route 303 South,
Blauvelt, New York 10913
Rockland Nissan Info
About Rockland Nissan

Rockland Nissan is proud to be your family-owned and operated Route 303 Nissan dealer. Our new, pre-owned, and Certified inventory is tops in the Nissan world, for New York. Whether you live in Westchester, Bergen, or Rockland, Rockland Nissan is your one-stop shop for New York Nissan buyers. Even in White Plains, Nissan is synonymous with Rockland Nissan. We have earned the trust of our community in both sales and service, and we look forward to sharing our enthusiasm for Nissan vehicles with you. So welcome to Rockland Nissan's 24-hour online dealership! Our website has been designed to provide our customers with all of the necessary information they need to purchase one of our many new, pre-owned, or Certified vehicles, of varying prices, colors, and levels of equipment. You will find a complete vehicle description including multiple photos of every available new model and pre-owned car in stock. For your convenience, our online dealership allows you to apply for financing, contact our sales staff and view our Internet specials from the comfort of your home. For us, 'customer service' means making your car buying experience as easy and enjoyable as possible.

About Rockland Nissan

Sunday 11:00 AM - 5:00 PM

YBDP
12/19/2015

"JC is the BEST!! "

I was a first time client, and JC was recommended to me. He was beyond amazing!! He got me the best possible deal on my lease and even went out of his way to pick me up to drive me to the dealership, as I live about 30 miles away. His industry knowledge is bar none. He was extremely detail oriented and delivered as promised. No sales gimmicks with JC! I highly recommend Rockland Nissan, and especially JC, you will not be disappointed. YBDP- NYC

Cecilia Medina

"Excellent Service"

My daughter and I went car shopping for a new vehicle and we were greeted by Miguel Rodriguez (car salesman). He made us feel comfortable at the showroom and he showed us around and guided us through the available cars there. I must say that this was my best car shopping experience ever. He was very informative and he was answering every question of ours patiently. Nowadays, it is very common to see car salesman just treat you as another quota but Miguel treated us as family. His main objective was genuine quality service. Miguel not only gave us an incredible service but also gave us a pleasant experience. We will be coming to this dealership for years ahead. Regards, Cecilia Medina

partsguyrob

"VEHICLE PURCHASE"

this was one of my easiest vehicle purchases I've ever experienced, was greeted very warmly by salesman Mark Vilardi he very easy to speak with and made sure all my questions were answered completely, he repeatedly asked if I had any other questions or concerns. Mark went out of his way to assure me that he wanted to get the vehicle that was right for me and my family..i would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a Nissan vehicle and overall rating would be a 10 plus....customer service and product knowledge can't be beat

Mark Vilardi

Peter C
12/16/2015

"EXCEPTIONAL SALESMAN, OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCE!!!"

I cannot say enough positive things to say about salesman Mr Robert Nosworthy and the wonderful experience that I had at Rockland Nissan in Blauvelt, NY. From the moment that I entered the dealership, I was greeted by Robert, who was a very nice, friendly gentleman. His pleasing personality and affable demeanor was like a breath of fresh air. Rob instantly made me feel at ease and at no time did I ever once feel rushed or pushed. He was extremely knowledgeable and was eager to answer any and all of my questions. Every facet of my experience dealing with Robert was easy, outstanding and flawless. He wanted me to be happy and he made it his goal to provide me with exceptional salesmanship/service, and quite handily did so, with flying colors. Rob consistently went the extra mile to ensure that I was happy and content. Both he and his Manager, Mr Dave Perrotti worked diligently with me to get the vehicle that I had wanted at a price that I would be satisfied and content with. They both made things very easy and they really came through for me at ever turn, for I am now am the proud owner of my dream car and I could not be any happier!! Hands down, this was the absolute best experience that I have ever had buying a new vehicle. I look forward to long-lasting relationship with Rockland Nissan and it is all because of their exceptional, top-notch salesman, Mr Robert Noswothy, who was an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Dave Perrotti

Bob22

"Friendly Experience"

The Rockland sales team provided a friendly and helpful experience. Bob Nosworthy was knowledgeable and devoted the right amout of time to make sure I drove off with the car I wanted and for a price I could afford.

JustinaCarmele

"Best experience"

My salesperson was very knowledgeable and worked very hard to get me the car of my choice at a great price. One of the best car buying experiences I have ever had!

StephanieT

"New car"

Had a great experience at Rockland Nissan because my salesperson JC Daniels went above and beyond to provide me a great deal! Definitely recommend anyone to come to this dealer

Tony

"Couldn't ask for more!"

From the time I walked into this dealership I felt comfortable. Everyone I came in contact with was very nice and very knowledgeable. I knew what I wanted and my salesman was very accommodating. I felt at ease throughout the whole process.

Mark Vilardi

George Chin

"Professional Service"

We went in to turn our leased maxima for a new vehicle. The staff we worked with were patient, helpful and gave us a great deal on an Altima. Straight foward and courteous, JC Daniels was excellent.

kellygirl

"Enjoyable Experience"

As a first time car buyer, Rob led me through the process seamlessly. I had visited other dealerships previously, but did not receive the warm disposition and amazing customer service that I received at this dealership. I would recommend visiting this dealership to any of my friends, and working with Rob. He was knowledgable, kind and patient. I really enjoyed my car buying experience here.

Reviews of Miguel Rodriguez