Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
platinum98273
4/17/2015

"reall work"

I want to give a HUGE thank you/thumbs up to Steve Hendrickson & David Callaway in the service department at Rodland Toyota! I had a unique situation with a recall that other dealerships just wouldn't work with me on....These guys stepped up and went way beyond the norm to get it handled....I cant thank them enough....I wish more service representatives/businesses did this for their clients....I know I will drive the extra 40 minutes to bring them any Toyota related work I can....Thanks again Steve & David for helping me get the corolla recall handled!

CRDRLT
3/31/2015

"A tough situation turned around."

We recently purchased a vehicle through Rodland Toyota, upon purchase there was some things we wanted fixed on the vehicle before delivery to us. A first person that was called to fix the problem did a very substandard job and upon inspection with sales team we agreed that it was not completed nearly well enough. The vehicle was then sent to a repair facility to repair body work. It came back after a few days in much better condition, thankful that was taken care of. We took delivery of vehicle and had the rig for 4 days and a code popped and locked on. This gets to the good with the frustrating. We called the service department and were told that they wouldn't help us for 5 days, very frustrating considering we purchased the vehicle from them just a few days prior. We then found a different place to diagnose the issue and figure that it was going to be a major repair job. We then called our sales manager and he stepped up and made arrangements to get the rig in. We dropped off the rig and went on our long trip for a funeral which we were going to take our new rig on because of the 2300 mile round trip drive but would have been very upset if the rig had set off like it did on our trip. 5 days later we find out that beings this manager was gone they still had not worked on it until that day. Our opinion of the service department at this time was very low and had we wrote a review then it would have been much different, even though they did then get us a rental car that day, five days after drop off (which the rental car folks were great and took care of our gas when we would bring the car back). After another week of phone calls and no real time table besides possibly the next week I decided to make a different phone call. I called and spoke with Colette and really felt like she took my issues to heart and would work to figure them out. She then spoke with Bob and we felt like we were starting to get some help with customer service. I went in and spoke with Bob the next Monday and briefed him on our situation and we had a vehicle to pick up from them that day. The vehicle was working properly and Bob went on a test drive with me to insure everything was proper. I spoke to Bob about my feelings about the issues as whole and what could be done to reimburse us for the diagnostic expense from the other dealer and a few other things. He and I worked out some agreements to work on. I went back two days later after picking up some more accessories and spoke with Colette and Bob and we came to an agreement. Colette then called me back that afternoon to confirm that agreement. I'm writing this review not just because they took care of everything I asked but because I feel that certain folks deserve a very warm thank you for their customer service and willingness to see the whole situation through so far. From the start Mike and Todd in sales are the most friendly and awesome sales staff we have ever dealt with and we would be grateful purchase a vehicle from those two anytime. Todd and Mike assured that everything would be to their satisfaction, their satisfaction is the same as most any of us folks purchasing a vehicle. Take what you want to them, treat them with respect and they will do the same for you. The rental car manager was fantastic and I'm sorry that I can't remember his name but thank you very much. To Bob Gardner and Colette Kelln, You two have our upmost respect and thanks for helping to figure out the situation from not only your perspective but also from ours. Dealing with it from our perspective to ensure our satisfaction is something that is very rare to find in business any more. I think it would do Rodland great service to have these folks work with each employee to ensure customer satisfaction and retention. A customer shouldn't have to take an issue up the chain themselves to feel that they are being treated fairly. Each and every employee and all whom work for an organization should be wholly supportive of the customer (within reason), these five folks totally and completely embody that approach and I would gladly deal with them again. Thank you.

Tiberius
3/25/2015

"Extremely Satisfied"

I worked with Zach Garneau to purchase a new 2015 4RNR. I told him the specific 4RNR I was interested in from the Rodland website and he put it on hold for my wife & I. We live across Puget Sound so Zach had it detailed and placed in the delivery area for the next day for our inspection. He wanted to ensure this was absolutely the right vehicle for us. He is very courteous and thorough with his salesmanship. Zach had the paperwork prepared ahead of time and was very efficient. Once we agreed on the purchase of the 4RNR, Zach spent considerable time with us going over the operating features and controls and helped us set up some of the electronic programs on Entune. He gave us as much time as we wanted in order to make us comfortable with driving the new rig. Two days after our purchase, Zach called me on the phone to inquire if I was still satisfied and asked me if I had any questions at all regarding the vehicle. He wanted to make sure we were happy customers. I told him yes, everything was going great! Mark Brown also helped us get a better loan rate on our financing and this will save us money over the life of the loan. I appreciate his time in researching the best financing possible. He provided us with information on other available options as well and helped us make informed decisions.

Snizz
3/18/2015

"Above and beyond."

I have been coming to Rodland Toyota for almost a decade, and have purchased 3 vehicles there. Last year I bought a car that I eventually lost an arbitration case with, but the staff at Rodland had a genuine interest in keeping me happy, despite my situation. They worked with me in arranging a trade for a 2015 Tacoma, with fantastic pricing and a super smooth transaction. If you want to be treated right, stop in and see the difference!

dewyluvsme
3/12/2015

"THE absolute best"

Had to have transmission replaced through warranty, it also turned out to be a bad transmission, had it towed back in, and while there it was vandalized and stereo taken. They absolutely bent over backwards to make this right for us. Collett, Bre and Trisha made sure everything was done and done right. Trisha made sure the transmission was installed again they had a new stereo installed and had my FJ Cruiser detailed to perfection. I could not be happier with the results. I didn't buy my cruiser there but I will have everything that needs to be done to it done there. They really are the best of the best !

PaulDoh
3/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Clay was an excellent salesperson to work with. My dad and I came in knowing what kind of Tacoma we wanted and he went and found it on the lot for us and brought it to us. John Yi and Mark Brown were also great to work with.

Rob
3/09/2015

"Zero pressure. Zero games"

Robert Sangelo was fantastic to work with. After visiting several dealerships, Robert was almost disarming in his relaxed and friendly approach. I really believe he was more interested in my being happy and comfortable with car shopping than he was in making any kind of sale.

Robert Sangelo

Denise
3/03/2015

"Excellent service with Robert Sangelo and Doug Lafave"

Purchased a 2015 RAV4 and was very impressed with service from Robert Sangelo and Doug Lafave in sales and Tom Staniford as finance director. They were helpful in getting the exact car I wanted and have made it very clear to call with any concerns. Everything was explained thoroughly after the purchase. I would strongly recommend these guys and this dealership! The facility is beautiful too!

Robert Sangelo

Milkhail
2/28/2015

"Mikhail & Mariya"

I would recommend Taylor Garneau he helped us to buy this 2015 rav4 we really like the car and its really comfy from my own experience I would tell friend if they wanna buy a car I would tell them to find Taylor he is the best person to help. Thanks Taylor Garneau for your help.

GLW
2/18/2015

"Clay rocks! Amazing expereince buying a Prius!"

If you want a GREAT car buying experience, go to Rodland Toyota and seek out Clay Aljebori. That’s what my wife and I did. We were looking for a Prius, so first, we researched local Toyota dealer ratings on DealerRater.com and settled on Rodland Toyota due to their high scores. We then found the salesperson who consistently had 5-star ratings and it was Clay. We can see why! Clay was friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. He was personable and really made an effort to understand our needs and show us options. During the price negotiation, we also dealt with the sales manager John Yi, who also was great. Typically you get the hard sell at this point in the process, but we found John easy to work with and we arrived at a fair price. Lastly, Mark Brown handled the financing and accessories. This is usually where you get the tough upsell and bait and switch, but not with Mark. Mark was also easy to deal with and even recommended we NOT get one of the add-on options. All-in-all, the team of Clay, John, and Mark were fantastic! Buying a car is generally not a pleasant experience, but this one was. So if you want a great buying experience, start with Clay!

Reviews of Mark Brown