Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Perlita
5/19/2015

"I love my new wheels!"

My birthday April 30th, who would of imagine I would swap my 2003 Dode Caravan for a brand new 2015 Toyota Sienna? Great choice, thanks to James who took us for a smooth ride and thanks to Taylor who made everything possible so my husband and I could get it. Taylor I want to thank you for being very patient and very professional! I just love my new wheels!

Kim
5/11/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

I had an amazing car buying experience with Clay. He helped me narrow down what I'm looking for in a new car because I came in to dealership with some clues in mind of what my new car will be but he helped guide me through the steps so I can choose the one I was looking for. In the past, car buying experience is something I want to avoided as much as possible but Clay and the Toyota friendly staff made it painless and I did actually enjoy it. I'm looking forward to experience great service from the service department.

Dao Nguyen

handsusa
5/04/2015

"Excelllent Experience"

My wife and I recently purchased a new Prius from Rodland Toyota and had a great experience with both Marcus Krachunis, our salesperson, and Jensen Moon, who delivered our car. We greatly appreciate the Rodland team's expertise, and professionalism. We're looking forward to years of quality service on our vehicle, and great customer service.

Barb123
5/03/2015

"Awesome experience!!"

Bought a RAV4 last Thursday and had great experience with Taylor. Walked me through every step sometimes mor than once! Glad I chose Rodland. Would highly recommend.

Jodene Hager
5/03/2015

"Great experience"

Jensen was very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my experience. It was a fast deal and I was on my way quickly. They even returned my rental car for me. Free car washes for life! Mercedes doesn't even do that!!

Maggie
4/30/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

Mike Hilderbrand provided excellent and expedient service. I couldn't be happier with the purchase and ease of transaction! He listened to everything I needed and responded.

crazyoldchick
4/30/2015

"Nice shopping experience"

I bought a used truck on Saturday at Rodland Toyota, working with Rod Kollemeyer. What a pleasant experience!! He helped me with the financing, was not pushy at all. He understood exactly what I was looking for and showed me the perfect vehicle!

LSK
4/29/2015

"Excellent first time Toyota experience"

Came to Rodland knowing exactly what I was looking for and prepared myself for a day of run around with the typical car salesman. I was more than pleasantly surprised when I met Mike, who expertly and efficiently showed me the vehicle in detail, answered all my questions, and treated us with honesty and respect.. Overall a great car buying experience, which I think it usually a rare find. With a lesser salesman than Mike, I guarantee we would have left without a vehicle. Thank you for loving what you do and taking the time to know what each customer needs.

Mr & Mrs Ponz
4/29/2015

"Exellent car shopping experience!"

We had a great experience shopping at Toyota Rodland. James is probably the best salesman out there! He was very pleasant easy to talk and deal with, knowledgeable and very professional. He provided us all the information we needed to know for our new camry and what we like most about him is he's not pushy or bossy. To sum it up, it was an excellent experience shopping for a car and we got a very great deal too! We'll definitely recommend this dealership and James to all our family and friends! Thank you so much for your help!

happy driver, Phyllis
4/28/2015

"A Fine Business Experience"

I wanted to find a replacement for my 2002 Camry and went straight to Rodland Toyota with quick success. Rod Kollmeyer provided excellent consultation and follow-through of all aspects for my selection. Thanks to him and everyone who facilitated this experience for me.

Reviews of Clay Aljebori