Rodland Toyota of Everett

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Closed

Rodland Toyota of Everett

Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Milkhail
2/28/2015

"Mikhail & Mariya"

I would recommend Taylor Garneau he helped us to buy this 2015 rav4 we really like the car and its really comfy from my own experience I would tell friend if they wanna buy a car I would tell them to find Taylor he is the best person to help. Thanks Taylor Garneau for your help.

GLW
2/18/2015

"Clay rocks! Amazing expereince buying a Prius!"

If you want a GREAT car buying experience, go to Rodland Toyota and seek out Clay Aljebori. That’s what my wife and I did. We were looking for a Prius, so first, we researched local Toyota dealer ratings on DealerRater.com and settled on Rodland Toyota due to their high scores. We then found the salesperson who consistently had 5-star ratings and it was Clay. We can see why! Clay was friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. He was personable and really made an effort to understand our needs and show us options. During the price negotiation, we also dealt with the sales manager John Yi, who also was great. Typically you get the hard sell at this point in the process, but we found John easy to work with and we arrived at a fair price. Lastly, Mark Brown handled the financing and accessories. This is usually where you get the tough upsell and bait and switch, but not with Mark. Mark was also easy to deal with and even recommended we NOT get one of the add-on options. All-in-all, the team of Clay, John, and Mark were fantastic! Buying a car is generally not a pleasant experience, but this one was. So if you want a great buying experience, start with Clay!

ali
2/12/2015

"5 stars customer service!"

My husband and I bought a toyota 4runner and Clay help us lot. He was very nice and welcoming and listen to what we are looking and and find it for us. It was a great customer service we left happy. A. A.

MK
1/28/2015

"blind sided diagnostic fee"

I came 2 months ago to get my car serviced. They told me the Electronic control module needs to be replaced and the transmission too. Later that day, I was told it's just the electronic control module. I got that fixed for over 1700, then this month I came back because the check engine light is on. They have me sign to do the diagnostic, but didn't realize I have to pay $110 even though I just need to know if it's the same problem from last visit. I talked to Cathy and she said they don't give discounts even if I took it there a couple months ago because it's unrelated and their technician who didn't do anything needs to get paid. I realize Rodland don't care about the customers. All they are after is to get money for their technicians. Customers are not appreciated. Don't come here.

Cathy and John

jpj-clj
1/10/2015

"Great New Car!"

We are very happy with our car buying experience at Rodland. Jesse Driscoll was knowledgeable about the products and was able to answer all our questions about the cars we were considering. He worked hard to get us what we wanted, and was friendly and easy to work with.

Jesse Driscoll

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will make sure and pass your kind words along to Jesse! Feel free to call or come by any time with questions about your new car. Enjoy!

christychristine
1/05/2015

"Expensive and Rude"

I have had bad experiences from multiple Toyota dealership in the Seattle area, but Rodland is the worst. Not only did they make me wait 2 hrs to tell me they didn't have the part in stock that I needed replacing, but they were rude, combative, overly expensive and unpleasant to deal with. I went in to have my battery and a headlight replaced and came out with anger and frustration. From the minute I drove onto the lot, the employees were rude to me. I was brand new to this dealer and the service help grumbled because I was "too slow" to trigger the auto-opening door. From then I got to deal with one of the rudest service advisors I've ever met. He was rude to me, and rude to people on the phone. I opted to wait for the two parts to be changed, each of which is a 10-minute procedure. After 2 hours they finally told me that the batteries are on backorder to California for 2 weeks. They gave me a rental car for my trouble and sent me on my way. There was NEVER any discussion on how much these two small changes would cost. If I had known, I would have done the labor myself. $240 on labor for what amounts to 20 minutes of work is unacceptable. While waiting, I was completely ignored by the coffee girl, she spent the whole time chatting with another client. When I finally picked up my car, I complained to the advisor about the charges, he said that I should just be happy I didn't have to pay for the rental as well, because that set them back $30 a day. I explained that their scheduling program is frustrating. I shouldn't have to leave my car at the dealership for half a day just to have two small parts changed. Scheduling to talk to a jerky advisor is not my idea of fun. I would have gone somewhere else but the battery for a 2007 Prius has to be ordered through the dealership. On top of everything, I noticed when paying, the paperwork did not get my last name right or even my license plate. Seems to me like they are trying to rush everything so they can make money without pleasing the clients. If they are trying to get repeat customers, they are truly lacking the support that is needed. When I got home, I made sure to check that they in fact did any replacing, because it seems like they'd be the type of place that wouldn't actually change out needed parts.

January 19, 2015

Hi ChristyChristine. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We pride ourselves for excellent customer service, and we are sorry we failed to do so with your experience. We understand the frustration of waiting for a part, or work to be done. Please know we will take your feedback to heart, and work towards better communication not only with our customers, but with our employees. Also, we want you to know that rudeness is not tolerated at our dealership. Customer care is a priority every day. If you would like to discuss your experience further, we urge you to contact our Service Manager, Bob Gardner at your convenience. Thank you.

Dafer
12/23/2014

"Clay Aljebori Excilent customer service "

Clay Aljebori was very helpful and awesome person when I purchase my car Toyota Prius I would like to give him 5 stars because smart and very good comunctation

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with Clay. We hope you are loving your new Prius, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

valeriehinds2u@yahoo.com
12/23/2014

"Customer Service"

This was my first experience buying a new car and dealing with sales people. I was very impressed with Clay Aljebori. He was very professional and patient, explaining all the buttons and gadgets to myself and my daughter who was accompanying me. I would recommend any of my friends and family to ask for Clay if they were coming. Good job Clay!!!!!! Thank you!!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Dealer Rater! We appreciate you doing so, and for all the kind words about Clay. We hope to see you back in the service drive for your complimentary maintenance! In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you.

TaylorE
12/16/2014

"Clay Aljebori was professional, efficient and very helpful."

Clay was very helpful in the processes of purchasing my new 2015 FR-S, he did not rush me and took his time to make sure that everything went smoothly. I appreciate his effort and his patience with me. I don't think I could of asked for a better person to work with when making such a big decision.

January 19, 2015

Wow! Thanks for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to Clay! Thank you for your business, and please let us know if you have any questions about your new FR-S in the future. Enjoy!

Robynn Bryant
12/07/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I have had a few problems with my 2001 Toyota Sequoia after hitting a deer i took it right into Rodland and Trisha Adams was such great help and i felt like i was leaving my car i perfect hands. She made sure to call me and let me know how much longer they would have my car and what all needed to be done to it and then worked around my work schedule to get me a rental and return the rental. She is an outstanding employee and i am so glad Rodland has someone like her working for them she made the times ive been in there relaxing and very friendly. I cant say enough good things about the service and quality of work done by Rodland Toyota!!!! Love my Toyota Sequoia!!!

January 19, 2015

Hi Robynn, and thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Dealer Rater! It sounds like you had an awesome experience with Trisha, and we couldn't be happier to hear about it! Our fingers are crossed that your Sequoia does not have any more issues for a while, but we are here if you need us!

Reviews of Clay Aljebori