Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Aboud333
7/25/2015

"Clay was the cherry on top! "

Hey my name is Alhareth Aboud and i just bought corolla 2013. To anyone who is considering buying a new car, please consider Clay of Fort Pierce. I have purchased a Carolla 2013 from him. He's fill of experiences have exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with the vehicle.Exceptional customer service with a friendly and personable sales. Thank you Clay.

rbradstreet
7/20/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I did some online shopping before coming in, and found that Rodland had the exact car that we were looking for, at the price we were looking for. Clay met us up front and walked us through the process every step of the way. He couldn't have been more personable or easy going. My wife and I are now driving the closest thing we have ever owned to a new car (3 years, certified 1 previous owner, low mileage), and we couldn't be happier. Thanks Clay!

mjv123
7/13/2015

"2ND PURCHASE IN 1 YEAR AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN"

Bought from Jensen Moon 1 yr ago because he gave me what no other dealers would; direct answers to my questions over the phone and treated me with respect. He didn't run credit until purchase time, listened VERY WELL to my questions and didn't waste my time with a bunch of sales crap! He, and I suspect the whole Rodland crew, must be guided by management that allows them to treat you like a person with a brain capable of thinking for yourself. So for my 2nd car need, I wanted to replace my Honda Odyssey. Went to the Honda of Lynnwood were I got my 1st one. Bad news, they were pressure sales all the way and wanted credit check, wanted you to come in before being willing to give answers over the phone and on and on. Went in and spent an hour and a half, didn't get efficient help due to the rules of the management on the sales people I suppose. Like their hands are tied from treating you like a person with a brain. Went to Magic Toyota, and it was even worse, super high pressure, long waits, and very very slow answers. Was there for 1 hour, and just left after listening to Mojo their guy, put the guns to some innocent perspective buyer. Made me sick just to listen. Went to Kline Honda, same kind of thing as Lynnwood Honda with the sales peoples hands tied up by management controls to the point of not being able to efficiently help you get the answers you are looking for so you can be on your way. This is a true story and it made me very tired, so I opened my glove box and pulled out Jensen's Card from the prius manual. I called him and AGAIN, he just spat out the answers I was looking for without any issues of questions. I told him the following; I need the price for the Sienna Le, Costco price, my payment with 5k down and the residual. Boom Boom Boom, done! So I went there and bought the SE model and had the same experience as I did a year ago. It is the difference between night and day. I am a wheeler dealer kind of person, but I think next time, I'll not look around and just go to Jenson. Had he been a Honda Dealer, and treated me as he did the last 2 times, I would have bought a Honda. Service to the customer is everything and respecting individuals and smart capable thinkers, listening to them and on top of it all, getting lower pricing than the competitors. Thank you Jenson Moon and Baron Li for assisting me as you did. If you keep up the treatment you gave me, you will sell cars to me again. And to your management and the owners, thank you for what ever you are doing that allows your sales personal to treat me as they did. Again, it is the difference between night and day. Thanks!!!!!

Gary
7/04/2015

"Horrible customer service"

My wife and I stopped and were looking at cars on July3rd. The 1st visit we dodnt see any salesman ever though we were there for about 20 minutes. We figured that with it being a holiday weekend they were busy. So we went and looked at other places but the only thing we saw that we liked we at Rodland. So we went back and looked again. Again no salesman at first. Then we seen one helping a customer. So we kept looking another walked out with a customer and customer left. Salesman looked at us didn't say anything and walked back in. The first salesmans customer left and he walked right back by us. He was on other side of car we were looking at. He didnt say anything or even look at us. Think this probably the worst customer service I've ever had wouldn't tell anyone to ever shop here. Would drive farther for a place that wants business.

None of these people helped but have to select someone so I selected all management

tom
6/21/2015

"Let's make it right"

My car had several recall notices and an intermitent check engine light. I went to Rodland for their service. The recalls were fixed, including a complimentary realignment, but the techs could not pull a code for the check engine light. 8 miles away from the dealer, all the check engine lights came on. I rented a car and took my RAV4 to another service location, but Colette, the customer service manager at Rodland insisted on reimbursing me for the car rental. She was genuinely sorry for the hasty code scan, and I would return to this dealer for sales and service. Tom Matlack

June 29, 2015

Tom, thanks for sharing your experience with our service department on Dealer Rater. We apologize for the inconvenience, again. We always aim to resolve the issue the first time. We hope to see you again at our dealership.

Cirilo
6/14/2015

"We bought a Toyota 4runner with excellent customer service"

Rodland Toyota is a great place to buy a Toyota . It's been the 3rd time we buy a car at Rodland Toyota and always have excellent customer service.

June 29, 2015

Cirilo, thanks for the review, but an even bigger thanks for your loyalty to our store. It is a pleasure serving you. Please contact Clay if you have any questions about your purchase. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Dwaa.al
6/12/2015

"Amazing services, great experience!"

This was our first time buying a new car, so i was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect, but Clay was an amazing help, he was very friendly and honest, knew his information well, answered all our questions was patient, really helped us understand the process the choice we had, he was very clear and made us very comfortable. We absolutely loved the experience there toyota roland in everett was a great choice we left more than satisfied. i would highly recommend clay to anyone. Tom in finance was also really nice and helpful. Everyone made the process easy and smooth.

June 29, 2015

Wow, thanks for the kind words, Dwaa.al. Exceptional customer service is what we aim for, and we are pleased to hear that is what you experienced. We know that buying a car is a huge decision, and we are grateful you chose us to do business with. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

dolly15
6/07/2015

"Excellent Expirience"

I came to Rodland on May 23 at around 3pm.I was pleasantly surprised when Jesse Driscoll came and met me who expertly and efficiently showed me the vehicle in detail, answered all my questions and treated me and my friend with honesty and respect.Overall it was a great car buying experience with Jesse. Keep up the good work Jesse and thank you for loving what you do and taking the time to know what your customer need.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with Jesse Driscoll. We will pass your kind words along to him. Enjoy your new car!

RixSnoho
6/02/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Worked with Clay and he was a pleasure to work with. Will definitely ask He listened to our needs and wants rather than trying to sell his own agenda. Buying a car isn't a fun process usually, but Clay made this as enjoyable as possible and we are ver

Yuri123
6/01/2015

""Clay rocks! Amazing experience buying a Highlander!""

If you want a GREAT car buying experience, go to Roland Toyota and seek out Clay Aljebori. That’s what my wife and I did. We were looking for a Highlander, so first, we researched local Toyota dealer ratings on DealerRater.com and settled on Roland Toyota due to their high scores. We then found the salesperson who consistently had 5-star ratings and it was Clay. We can see why! Clay was friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. He was personable and really made an effort to understand our needs and show us options. All-in-all, the team of Clay, John, and Mark were fantastic! Buying a car is generally not a pleasant experience, but this one was. So if you want a great buying experience, start with Clay!

Reviews of Clay Aljebori