Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Tiberius
3/25/2015

"Extremely Satisfied"

I worked with Zach Garneau to purchase a new 2015 4RNR. I told him the specific 4RNR I was interested in from the Rodland website and he put it on hold for my wife & I. We live across Puget Sound so Zach had it detailed and placed in the delivery area for the next day for our inspection. He wanted to ensure this was absolutely the right vehicle for us. He is very courteous and thorough with his salesmanship. Zach had the paperwork prepared ahead of time and was very efficient. Once we agreed on the purchase of the 4RNR, Zach spent considerable time with us going over the operating features and controls and helped us set up some of the electronic programs on Entune. He gave us as much time as we wanted in order to make us comfortable with driving the new rig. Two days after our purchase, Zach called me on the phone to inquire if I was still satisfied and asked me if I had any questions at all regarding the vehicle. He wanted to make sure we were happy customers. I told him yes, everything was going great! Mark Brown also helped us get a better loan rate on our financing and this will save us money over the life of the loan. I appreciate his time in researching the best financing possible. He provided us with information on other available options as well and helped us make informed decisions.

Snizz
3/18/2015

"Above and beyond."

I have been coming to Rodland Toyota for almost a decade, and have purchased 3 vehicles there. Last year I bought a car that I eventually lost an arbitration case with, but the staff at Rodland had a genuine interest in keeping me happy, despite my situation. They worked with me in arranging a trade for a 2015 Tacoma, with fantastic pricing and a super smooth transaction. If you want to be treated right, stop in and see the difference!

dewyluvsme
3/12/2015

"THE absolute best"

Had to have transmission replaced through warranty, it also turned out to be a bad transmission, had it towed back in, and while there it was vandalized and stereo taken. They absolutely bent over backwards to make this right for us. Collett, Bre and Trisha made sure everything was done and done right. Trisha made sure the transmission was installed again they had a new stereo installed and had my FJ Cruiser detailed to perfection. I could not be happier with the results. I didn't buy my cruiser there but I will have everything that needs to be done to it done there. They really are the best of the best !

PaulDoh
3/10/2015

"Great Experience"

Clay was an excellent salesperson to work with. My dad and I came in knowing what kind of Tacoma we wanted and he went and found it on the lot for us and brought it to us. John Yi and Mark Brown were also great to work with.

Rob
3/09/2015

"Zero pressure. Zero games"

Robert Sangelo was fantastic to work with. After visiting several dealerships, Robert was almost disarming in his relaxed and friendly approach. I really believe he was more interested in my being happy and comfortable with car shopping than he was in making any kind of sale.

Robert Sangelo

Denise
3/03/2015

"Excellent service with Robert Sangelo and Doug Lafave"

Purchased a 2015 RAV4 and was very impressed with service from Robert Sangelo and Doug Lafave in sales and Tom Staniford as finance director. They were helpful in getting the exact car I wanted and have made it very clear to call with any concerns. Everything was explained thoroughly after the purchase. I would strongly recommend these guys and this dealership! The facility is beautiful too!

Robert Sangelo

Milkhail
2/28/2015

"Mikhail & Mariya"

I would recommend Taylor Garneau he helped us to buy this 2015 rav4 we really like the car and its really comfy from my own experience I would tell friend if they wanna buy a car I would tell them to find Taylor he is the best person to help. Thanks Taylor Garneau for your help.

GLW
2/18/2015

"Clay rocks! Amazing expereince buying a Prius!"

If you want a GREAT car buying experience, go to Rodland Toyota and seek out Clay Aljebori. That’s what my wife and I did. We were looking for a Prius, so first, we researched local Toyota dealer ratings on DealerRater.com and settled on Rodland Toyota due to their high scores. We then found the salesperson who consistently had 5-star ratings and it was Clay. We can see why! Clay was friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. He was personable and really made an effort to understand our needs and show us options. During the price negotiation, we also dealt with the sales manager John Yi, who also was great. Typically you get the hard sell at this point in the process, but we found John easy to work with and we arrived at a fair price. Lastly, Mark Brown handled the financing and accessories. This is usually where you get the tough upsell and bait and switch, but not with Mark. Mark was also easy to deal with and even recommended we NOT get one of the add-on options. All-in-all, the team of Clay, John, and Mark were fantastic! Buying a car is generally not a pleasant experience, but this one was. So if you want a great buying experience, start with Clay!

ali
2/12/2015

"5 stars customer service!"

My husband and I bought a toyota 4runner and Clay help us lot. He was very nice and welcoming and listen to what we are looking and and find it for us. It was a great customer service we left happy. A. A.

MK
1/28/2015

"blind sided diagnostic fee"

I came 2 months ago to get my car serviced. They told me the Electronic control module needs to be replaced and the transmission too. Later that day, I was told it's just the electronic control module. I got that fixed for over 1700, then this month I came back because the check engine light is on. They have me sign to do the diagnostic, but didn't realize I have to pay $110 even though I just need to know if it's the same problem from last visit. I talked to Cathy and she said they don't give discounts even if I took it there a couple months ago because it's unrelated and their technician who didn't do anything needs to get paid. I realize Rodland don't care about the customers. All they are after is to get money for their technicians. Customers are not appreciated. Don't come here.

Cathy and John