Rodland Toyota of Everett

Colin Miller

John Yi, Sales Manager, Rodland Toyota of Everett

John Yi

December 10, 2016

"Easy to talk to easy to work with"

- pjg8328

Zach was easy to talk to and easy to work with while buying a truck. He also helped put some of our concerns at ease since we were coming from the Volkswagen Recall. I would recommend working with Zach.

December 06, 2016

"Our New 2017 Camry"

- donn2n

Traded in the older 2001 Corolla for the new 2017 Camry. Took advantage of the good Black Friday deals to update our car to a newer one. Did the deal in one evening. In by 6:30PM and out by 9PM with a new car instead of our trade-in. The folks at Rodland were a good group to work with. They have treated us well over the last 16-years with the Corolla, they treated us well while we bought the new Camry and we expect the same treatment and service over the next 16-years.

December 05, 2016

"Very accommodating!"

- Scott

I have been in the market for a late model Avalon for some time. Rodland had advertised a good prospect. I spoke with Mike Pewitt about the vehicle and went to see it 2 days later. Mike was very helpful, and not at all pushy. I made a low ball offer that he graciously took to his sales manager. Coming back he kindly told me that we were probably too far apart. I explained that my intention was to initiate a negotiation, but that I would not be paying the asking price. As we talked for a while, the sales manager came over, explained that because it was the end of the month and that Mike was just a half car away from getting a sales bonus, he made a generous offer that I quickly accepted. Then Mike and a lot attendant followed me home with the car I had driven there so I could bring my new car home! Very happy with our new car!

New 2016 Toyota Rav4, $33584