Rodland Toyota of Everett

Internet Sales Consultant
Colin Miller, Sales Consultant, Rodland Toyota of Everett

Colin Miller

March 29, 2017

"just bought my 6th car from this dealership "

- danielle

Love coming here to make a car purchase. I always come back and talk with Colin. He is very knowledgeable about all of the vehicles that he sells. Just bought my 6th car from him. As a woman it can be very intimidating walking into a car dealership. I have never felt that way with Colin. He always listen's to what my needs are in a vehicle and more importantly my budget. A million thanks to you Colin for making my car buying experience a pleasant one.

March 28, 2017

"Great Customer Service"

- Alexis M.

This was my first time purchasing a car by myself and I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Rod Kollmeyer was the Sales Consultant that assisted me from start to finish and he was extremely helpful and genuine throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend Rodland Toyota to anyone that is looking to buy a car, new or used.

March 28, 2017

"Second vehicle in 1 year."

- inspect7777

I have purchase several cars and trucks since the 80's from Rodland, and keep going back. Alex, Jeremy, and Taylor provided excellent service on my latest purchase. I have sent friends and family there over the years and will continue to do so. Thanks Rodland!

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $37290