Rodland Toyota of Everett

Jordan Lewis

Colin Miller, Sales Consultant, Rodland Toyota of Everett

Colin Miller

April 28, 2017

"Very positive experience and outcome"

- Hybrid Rav4

Had a good experience. Convenient, patient negotiations mostly via email; staff expended extra effort to locate the car we wanted with the desired options. We were always treated respectfully, unlike a competing dealership. Fair price and fair trade-in value.

April 27, 2017

"Never been so happy"

- MissKatie93

I have to admit, I hate dealerships. I've had horrible experiences in the past and swore to never come again. But due to an unfortunate accident I had to do the car buying process again. I came here to Rodland and had Alex as my rep. I was upfront about my experiences and he was more than polite and accepting of my bitterness. His light hearted personality and willingness to satisfy quickly changed my mood. I am now walking out the door with a 2017 Corolla with the payments I wanted and the whole situation took less than an hour. I am beyond thrilled and will always come here and ask for Alex as well as recommended him and the dealership. Thank you so much Alex, you're a blessing.

April 27, 2017

"New car"

- EJS2017

Customer service was excellent. I highly recommend this dealership. When I walked in they greeted me right away and asked me how he could help. Absolute no pressure sales answered all my questions, And was more attentive to my schedule than to hurry and sell me a car then get me out the door. 5 star in my book and definitely will be back for my future needs.

New 2016 Toyota Sequoia, $49325