Rodland Toyota of Everett

John Yi

February 27, 2017

"couldn't be happier!!"

- highlander high!!

I was kind of forced to buy a new car (I was rear ended and my car was a total loss) and was very anxious about it. When Mike came out, greeted us and started lisening to our needs the process went very soothly. He gave us options and gave us the time to choose the right one. The vechile I wanted was at another shop and he went the extra mile to have my car delievered that same day (or 30 miles since he went to go get my car himself). We are very happy with our purchase and very pleased with Mike, he was very professional and did a gtreat job. Thank you for the great experiance Mike, you rock!!

February 26, 2017

"Positive Customer Service Experience"

- TruckGuy17

I went into Rodland knowing exactly what I wanted. Logan greeted us with a smile and was ready to help me find the truck of my dreams. I would recommend going to Rodland Toyota to anyone looking for a great customer service experience as well as knowledgeable staff. The team at Rodland was so accommodating and made buying my dream truck a breeze.

February 26, 2017

"Sales Review"

- Whidbey 4Runner

I had a great time picking out my new 4Runner. Colton Starkenburg, the sales rep took very good care of me. He was professional and very courteous. I especially appreciated the follow up. Wanting to make sure I was happy with my purchase and if I had any questions. Overall wonderful experience.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $36121