Rodland Toyota of Everett

Jordan Lewis

August 15, 2017

"Amazing partnership "

- Bob

My wife and I were looking for a new Toyota truck. Our previous truck was a Chevrolet. We both felt after the sale the Chevy Brand could care less about our satisfaction. We previously had a Toyota vehicle and were very satisfied with its longevity and performance. We met Hass Hojjati at the Rodland Toyota dealership in Everett. He was so helpful and found us exactly what we were looking for. The best part he wasn't pushing us or hard selling us either. We left as life long customers to him and this dealership. Great Experience!

Hass Hojjati

August 14, 2017

"6th Toyota! "

- Tigbysmom

Went in to trade a lease, bought a new car instead! Randy was awesome, and all the sales staff were relaxed and obliging. Great experience. It was an extra bonus that my salesperson was a Veteran!! I was exceedingly satisfied to have an American veteran get commission! I'll be back 😁

Tom Staniford
Jim O'Neal
Other Employees : Randy.

August 13, 2017

"They make it easy"

- 💜myRavs

First, the shuttle driver was punctual when he kindly picked me up from the ferry terminal. Although others offered to help me, I knew I was working with Doug. He makes it easy. He listens, gives us our options in a clear, uncomplicated way. Then he makes it happen. This is the second vehicle we've driven away in after working with Doug.

Cat Hawkins