Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
tom
6/21/2015

"Let's make it right"

My car had several recall notices and an intermitent check engine light. I went to Rodland for their service. The recalls were fixed, including a complimentary realignment, but the techs could not pull a code for the check engine light. 8 miles away from the dealer, all the check engine lights came on. I rented a car and took my RAV4 to another service location, but Colette, the customer service manager at Rodland insisted on reimbursing me for the car rental. She was genuinely sorry for the hasty code scan, and I would return to this dealer for sales and service. Tom Matlack

June 29, 2015

Tom, thanks for sharing your experience with our service department on Dealer Rater. We apologize for the inconvenience, again. We always aim to resolve the issue the first time. We hope to see you again at our dealership.

Cirilo
6/14/2015

"We bought a Toyota 4runner with excellent customer service"

Rodland Toyota is a great place to buy a Toyota . It's been the 3rd time we buy a car at Rodland Toyota and always have excellent customer service.

June 29, 2015

Cirilo, thanks for the review, but an even bigger thanks for your loyalty to our store. It is a pleasure serving you. Please contact Clay if you have any questions about your purchase. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

Dwaa.al
6/12/2015

"Amazing services, great experience!"

This was our first time buying a new car, so i was a bit nervous and didn't know what to expect, but Clay was an amazing help, he was very friendly and honest, knew his information well, answered all our questions was patient, really helped us understand the process the choice we had, he was very clear and made us very comfortable. We absolutely loved the experience there toyota roland in everett was a great choice we left more than satisfied. i would highly recommend clay to anyone. Tom in finance was also really nice and helpful. Everyone made the process easy and smooth.

June 29, 2015

Wow, thanks for the kind words, Dwaa.al. Exceptional customer service is what we aim for, and we are pleased to hear that is what you experienced. We know that buying a car is a huge decision, and we are grateful you chose us to do business with. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

dolly15
6/07/2015

"Excellent Expirience"

I came to Rodland on May 23 at around 3pm.I was pleasantly surprised when Jesse Driscoll came and met me who expertly and efficiently showed me the vehicle in detail, answered all my questions and treated me and my friend with honesty and respect.Overall it was a great car buying experience with Jesse. Keep up the good work Jesse and thank you for loving what you do and taking the time to know what your customer need.

June 29, 2015

Thank you for sharing your car buying experience with Jesse Driscoll. We will pass your kind words along to him. Enjoy your new car!

RixSnoho
6/02/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Worked with Clay and he was a pleasure to work with. Will definitely ask He listened to our needs and wants rather than trying to sell his own agenda. Buying a car isn't a fun process usually, but Clay made this as enjoyable as possible and we are ver

Yuri123
6/01/2015

""Clay rocks! Amazing experience buying a Highlander!""

If you want a GREAT car buying experience, go to Roland Toyota and seek out Clay Aljebori. That’s what my wife and I did. We were looking for a Highlander, so first, we researched local Toyota dealer ratings on DealerRater.com and settled on Roland Toyota due to their high scores. We then found the salesperson who consistently had 5-star ratings and it was Clay. We can see why! Clay was friendly, low pressure, knowledgeable, and a great person to work with. He was personable and really made an effort to understand our needs and show us options. All-in-all, the team of Clay, John, and Mark were fantastic! Buying a car is generally not a pleasant experience, but this one was. So if you want a great buying experience, start with Clay!

Leezzy121
5/31/2015

"My mother really loves the New SUV"

My family really loves the SUV RAV4 and Jay are really helpful to us. That was a pretty good experience for me. Thank you so much to take time and explain to us. I definitely recommend to my relatives or friends.

seattlecarbuyer
5/27/2015

"inconsiderate slimeballs"

I talked to a sales person named Taylor on the phone. I told him I was looking for a firm out the door deal and he assured me we could get close to my figure. I drove up from Seattle and once I was up there he upped the price and was unwilling to come down. Wasted 3 hours of my time.

June 29, 2015

Hi SeattleCarBuyer. We want all of our customers to have an exceptional customer experience every time they come to our store. We apologize that you did not have this experience. We would really appreciate more details about what happened, so we can work with our employees and train for better ways to handle this situation. Please feel free to contact our General Sales Manager, Jeff Larson, at your convenience. 425-353-1111. Thank you, and our sincere apologies again.

Perlita
5/19/2015

"I love my new wheels!"

My birthday April 30th, who would of imagine I would swap my 2003 Dode Caravan for a brand new 2015 Toyota Sienna? Great choice, thanks to James who took us for a smooth ride and thanks to Taylor who made everything possible so my husband and I could get it. Taylor I want to thank you for being very patient and very professional! I just love my new wheels!

June 29, 2015

Perlita, we are so glad to hear you love your new wheels! Sienna's are amazing, and we hope you continue to enjoy it. Don't forget about your complimentary Toyota Care coming up. We'd love to see you for that first routine maintenance!

Kim
5/11/2015

"Awesome car buying experience"

I had an amazing car buying experience with Clay. He helped me narrow down what I'm looking for in a new car because I came in to dealership with some clues in mind of what my new car will be but he helped guide me through the steps so I can choose the one I was looking for. In the past, car buying experience is something I want to avoided as much as possible but Clay and the Toyota friendly staff made it painless and I did actually enjoy it. I'm looking forward to experience great service from the service department.

Dao Nguyen