Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Plewis
8/27/2015

"Reserving a rental was easy as anything!"

I needed a Sienna for a group traveling for 10 days. When I called, it was easy from the beginning--finding out information, making the reservation, asking questions and arranging the pick up, which was done by one of the other travelers in the group. The car was perfect for our needs. The only request would be a copy of the manual for using the dash board. We had most of it figured out by the end of the trip, but some hints would have been useful! I did not come into your dealership. I did everything by phone, but with the service I received, I would consider coming that far to talk to someone should I decide to purchase a Toyota!

Matt Arquitt

annae allred
8/21/2015

"CAR RENTAL WAS GREAT! YOU NEED TO ADD CAR RENTAL ????"

I love this place !!!! I think they are the best !!!! Michelle and Matt are very friendly and helpful, they spend time with you and are not in a hurry. Which is why they have a hard time answering their phone, (private joke) !!! I had a small problem (nothing to do with them) and Michelle and her manager fixed it for me !! The place where their desk is has every kind of drink, candy bar, and snacks !! FREE. Coffee, while you wait. It feels good when you walk in and I am very feeling oriented. The price was the cheapest around and I called a lot of places for car rentals......by: 150.00 for the same thing and only 4 days, other places wanted that much more. I give them a 5 on all the categories you can think of, and they make you feel @ home. Sincerely, Annae' Allred. Hi Michelle and Matt, hope you are good. Happy thoughts from Annae.

This was for renting a car, you need to add that ??? Michelle and Matt in that dept !!!1

Hussain1772
8/21/2015

"Clay was the best"

Hi my name is Haroon Almosawi I bought a car last Sunday Toyota Corolla black it was wonderful and Clay was the awesome person he's really helpful friendly and very very nice so I thank you clay for everything !

darkog888
8/18/2015

"great purchasing experience with Rodland Toyota and Clay"

To be honest, buying a new car could be daunting process for most buyers because most people buy car every a few years, maybe even longer if you buy a reliable Toyota car. My wife and I want to buy a compact SUV, we started to do the research on all the terminology and made up our mind to buy a RAV 4 limited, and we believed that we had the knowledge to make the purchase already. We started from our nearby neighborhood on the east side of lake Washington, asked about a quote, but no one would like to take us seriously, we were told that quoted will be available only after we sat down and made decision to buy the car from them. Then we move even north, second dealer added lots of options to their RAV 4, which pushed up the MSRP at least 2000 dollars more than we really need, we were even told that GPS will available only with audio control package, which was clearly misleading. Third dealer kept us signing on paper with a mutual agreed price, and keep adding a few hundred dollars to that price for weird reasons. We felt frustrated, and it seemed that you can never buy what you want without being hassled or treated as layperson. Since I talked with Clay over the phone, and was impressed by his good reviews on line, we went to Rodland Toyota to give a try. Besides the nice infrastructure and abundant inventory, their RAV4 limited came without redundant options at the lowest MSRP, plus Clay was very professional and nice salesman to work with. He is the only one who really showed us the unique features of RAV 4 in the whole week of our shopping around Seattle area. He is very knowledgeable and knows what he is doing, focusing more on provide the service you need than distracting you with those useless information on redundant options or services. After our purchasing, we felt that we would like to have him as our friend too because of the similar experience and shared common values. To be frank, I believe that there should be profit room for dealer, and would like to pay for dealer's service. However, no one will like to be mislead that make the wrong choice on big purchase like buying a new car. In all, we highly recommended to work with this dealer, especially with Clay.

Kim6564
8/17/2015

"Clay was Awesome! "

Clay was Awesome! I was nervous, looking for a fj Crusier and when Clay explained that they didn't have any, he patiently pointed at the lot and told me to look around. I actually found a car I liked. Clay was very polite and helped me through it all! Thank You Clay and Rodland Toyota for a wonderful experience!

zemecha
8/11/2015

"Clay was awesome "

Hi my name is zemecha clay was awesome. I really appreciated his friendly approach and his concern for my need. I will be recommending him to all my friends and family. He has great attention to detail and did his best to listen during the process. Clay did a great job. Thank you Clay for providing good customer service .

Aboud333
7/25/2015

"Clay was the cherry on top! "

Hey my name is Alhareth Aboud and i just bought corolla 2013. To anyone who is considering buying a new car, please consider Clay of Fort Pierce. I have purchased a Carolla 2013 from him. He's fill of experiences have exceeded my expectations. I'm very happy with the vehicle.Exceptional customer service with a friendly and personable sales. Thank you Clay.

rbradstreet
7/20/2015

"Great Experience"

My wife and I did some online shopping before coming in, and found that Rodland had the exact car that we were looking for, at the price we were looking for. Clay met us up front and walked us through the process every step of the way. He couldn't have been more personable or easy going. My wife and I are now driving the closest thing we have ever owned to a new car (3 years, certified 1 previous owner, low mileage), and we couldn't be happier. Thanks Clay!

mjv123
7/13/2015

"2ND PURCHASE IN 1 YEAR AND WOULD DO IT AGAIN"

Bought from Jensen Moon 1 yr ago because he gave me what no other dealers would; direct answers to my questions over the phone and treated me with respect. He didn't run credit until purchase time, listened VERY WELL to my questions and didn't waste my time with a bunch of sales crap! He, and I suspect the whole Rodland crew, must be guided by management that allows them to treat you like a person with a brain capable of thinking for yourself. So for my 2nd car need, I wanted to replace my Honda Odyssey. Went to the Honda of Lynnwood were I got my 1st one. Bad news, they were pressure sales all the way and wanted credit check, wanted you to come in before being willing to give answers over the phone and on and on. Went in and spent an hour and a half, didn't get efficient help due to the rules of the management on the sales people I suppose. Like their hands are tied from treating you like a person with a brain. Went to Magic Toyota, and it was even worse, super high pressure, long waits, and very very slow answers. Was there for 1 hour, and just left after listening to Mojo their guy, put the guns to some innocent perspective buyer. Made me sick just to listen. Went to Kline Honda, same kind of thing as Lynnwood Honda with the sales peoples hands tied up by management controls to the point of not being able to efficiently help you get the answers you are looking for so you can be on your way. This is a true story and it made me very tired, so I opened my glove box and pulled out Jensen's Card from the prius manual. I called him and AGAIN, he just spat out the answers I was looking for without any issues of questions. I told him the following; I need the price for the Sienna Le, Costco price, my payment with 5k down and the residual. Boom Boom Boom, done! So I went there and bought the SE model and had the same experience as I did a year ago. It is the difference between night and day. I am a wheeler dealer kind of person, but I think next time, I'll not look around and just go to Jenson. Had he been a Honda Dealer, and treated me as he did the last 2 times, I would have bought a Honda. Service to the customer is everything and respecting individuals and smart capable thinkers, listening to them and on top of it all, getting lower pricing than the competitors. Thank you Jenson Moon and Baron Li for assisting me as you did. If you keep up the treatment you gave me, you will sell cars to me again. And to your management and the owners, thank you for what ever you are doing that allows your sales personal to treat me as they did. Again, it is the difference between night and day. Thanks!!!!!

Gary
7/04/2015

"Horrible customer service"

My wife and I stopped and were looking at cars on July3rd. The 1st visit we dodnt see any salesman ever though we were there for about 20 minutes. We figured that with it being a holiday weekend they were busy. So we went and looked at other places but the only thing we saw that we liked we at Rodland. So we went back and looked again. Again no salesman at first. Then we seen one helping a customer. So we kept looking another walked out with a customer and customer left. Salesman looked at us didn't say anything and walked back in. The first salesmans customer left and he walked right back by us. He was on other side of car we were looking at. He didnt say anything or even look at us. Think this probably the worst customer service I've ever had wouldn't tell anyone to ever shop here. Would drive farther for a place that wants business.

None of these people helped but have to select someone so I selected all management

Reviews of Clay Aljebori