Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Huntert3
9/23/2016

"Russell Pyles is the best! "

Russell Pyles (and other staff) is the most kind, car salesmen I've ever worked with in finding a car. He knows his stuff about the cars but is a real person and wants the best for his customers. I really appreciated his help in finding my new car.

Jim Broulette
9/23/2016

"Great customer service"

Rodland put our interests ahead of selling a car. The sales staff was knowledgeable, helpful, and personal. We had quietly quality, personal connections with the salesperson, sales manager, finance manager, and service worker in under 2 hours of shopping.

NW Explorer
9/21/2016

"Quick Easy Fast - fair price- car buying"

Hi, We had a great experience buying our black 2017 Camry from Zach. He went and found what we were looking for, in our price range. The finance person Tom I think was very nice, suggested some items, but no pressure.

Zach Garneau

Daniel - West Seattle
9/21/2016

"Hassle free and efficient experience!"

I had not bought a new car since 2003 and the last time I owned a car was in 2009. Due to my busy work schedule, I needed to shop around via the internet for the best deal I could get and Jordan was very efficient in responding to my internet inquiries and emails. We settled the final best price and financing via email prior to coming to the dealership. Additionally, to make this experience even better, Jordan drove all the way from Everett to West Seattle to pick us up (as I didn't have a car yet)! The most important aspect of this entire experience was that I never felt any kind of pressure from Jordan or the finance team to close the deal and that was exactly what I was looking for. This is the first time we own a Toyota Rav4 and we LOVE it! Thank you, Jordan!

travisjsharp
9/21/2016

"Went above and beyond for us!"

We live in Anchorage, Alaska and were looking for the kind of customer service we weren't finding locally. After speaking with Doug LaFave we quickly realized we had finally found a dealer who understood customer service. It takes a leap of faith to trust someone you've never met when making such a big purchase, but any of those fears we harbored were quickly alleviated as the car purchasing process progressed. Doug located within a couple of days the EXACT car we were searching for. He went a step further and DROVE IT from their dealership in Everett to the Port of Seattle, where it will be barged to Alaska. Need I say more? We received the price we were asking for, the exact car we were asking for, and the level of customer service we were searching for. A big thanks also to Rodland's financing department (Tom) for quickly overnighting all the paperwork necessary to complete the purchase. Thank you Doug and Tom!

Suvhunter
9/20/2016

"I test-drove a highlander limited recently. I did not purcha"

Doug LaFave was excellent as a sales consultant. Would highly recommend. DD. Poole Brier. I did not end up buying, however I totally enjoyed his expertise.DP

Wendysjungle
9/20/2016

"Love this dealership!"

I have gone to Rodland for years for service on my RAV4, and their service department is always outstanding. I decided to trade in my 2008 RAV4 for a 2015, and found the perfect car at Rodland's lot. Happy to say, the sales team is just as wonderful as the service department! Honest, no pressure, great deals!

Rav 4 owner
9/19/2016

"Friendly and Helpful"

When my Rav 4 was totaled, I returned to Rodland to replace it. Jessie was extremely helpful in helping decide the model that best met my needs and there was never any pressure. Taylor finished the deal as Jessie had another appointment previously scheduled and the two were in communication with each other to make sure I was very satisfied.

jillabaker
9/17/2016

"Seamlessly easy!"

I just traded in my previous Toyota lease for an upgraded version of the same model. I worked with Taylor Garneau and was extremely pleased with the entire experience. The whole process took about 3 hours and it was actually enjoyable. At no time did I feel any pressure to make the deal. I felt very calm and relaxed throughout my dealings with Taylor. He's knowledgeable, accommodating, and very easy to work with. I highly recommend Rodland Toyota, (their Sales and Service departments), and specifically Taylor Garneau!

Whidbey
9/14/2016

"No pressure and professional experience"

We signed up for Costco Auto Program and went to Rodland Toyota looking for a certified used or new Highlander. We had an appointment with Taylor Garneau who took us for a test drive. He was very personable and knew all the features of the vehicle. Once we decided on a new vehicle the cost information was clearly presented and was to our satisfaction. As car sales go this was a pleasant experience.

Reviews of Doug LaFave