Rodland Toyota of Everett

Internet Sales Consultant
James Effler, Sales Consultant, Rodland Toyota of Everett

James Effler

May 25, 2017

"A salesman who believes in the product!"

- Gravida5

Doug is the Costco Auto Program dealer who contacted me in regard to my interest in a new Rav 4. He was friendly, straight forward and easy to deal with. The thing that impressed me the most is that he is a loyal Toyota customer of many years, predating his work selling them. He has faith in the product he's selling and is extremely knowledgeable about Toyota and the many features on the different models. I never felt any sort of pressure during my experience buying this vehicle.

May 24, 2017

"Great experience buying my new Camry"

- Karen243

My experience with Rodland Toyota of Everett was smooth and simple. Doug found me the exact car I wanted and we completed the deal pretty quickly!

May 24, 2017

"Leased a Prius!"

- Matt & Rachel

My husband and I have purchased 2 vehicles from Rodland and last Saturday leased a Prius. Mike was great! He was easy to work with, kind and friendly. He was able to get us in a price range that we were comfortable with. I appreciate the environment at Rodland and will continue to buy my cars there.

Mike Massey