Rodland Toyota of Everett

6816 Evergreen Way,
Everett, Washington 98203
Rodland Toyota of Everett Info
About Rodland Toyota of Everett

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota of Everett

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
Annierose95
5/28/2016

"Excellent Attentiveness"

I had the best car buying experience in my life! My salesman, Donovan and Manager, Tommy treated me with respect and gave full attention to my needs in selecting the best car for me. They were open, honest, and patient in listening to all of my needs, including my financial requests. I in turn, have respect for the Rodland Car dealership, Would refer any family or friend to them, and give them them the Highest of marks possible in my review.

Heather

"Amazing Service"

They were able to get me the exact Prius I was looking for: Prius Four, Tech Package, Blizzard Pearl, etc. They told me right away when they received the VIN from the port. I was able to reserve it and have it within a week! Couldn't be happier. Excellent communication. Thanks!

Shankar
5/27/2016

"Very wasy to work with and Amazing experience"

I purchased Toyota Sienna from Rodland this week. It was an amazing experience Kyle Osburn was very easy to work with. He was very patient with me while I took multiple test drives before I could decide between Odyssey and Sienna. He has good knowledge and helped me all the questions I had. I highly recommend working with Kyle and Rodland.

grace h.

"amazing and easy"

My experience couldn't have been better. I felt like the folks I worked with knew their product inside and out, were easy to talk to and listened to what it was that I was looking for. I appreciated that I did not get a hard sell in any way, which made my experience very comfortable and efficient. Thank you!

Donaldson
5/25/2016

"Toyota Tacoma"

I ordered a new Toyota Tacoma and dealt with Doug. I can honestly say if I didn't meet him first I would've gotten my truck somewhere else. If you plan on getting a new car or truck talk to Doug. He gives great advise and is very friendly.

jaker
5/24/2016

"Painless"

My Rodland Toyota experience started back in 2001 when I bought a certified used 1999 Solara from the used car department. Fast forward to May 13, 2016, my wife and I stopped in the dealership to check out and price a Toyota Tacoma. We were met by Jesse Driscoll at the door. He is a very nice young man with a big smile and knows his product very well. Very knowledgeable about the whole car buying process. We explained what we were looking for, but sadly the dealership was all out of Tacomas. He did bring one up from downstairs that had been sold for us to look at and to answer our questions. He informed us when they expected their next shipment. I texted Jesse on the evening of Friday, May 20, to see if he had any other updates on the shipment. He informed me that they had received one that late afternoon. We set up an appointment the next day for a test drive. It didn't take long on that test drive for me to decide that this was the truck I wanted. Jesse was informative during the test drive and during the negotiation process and it didn't take long to reach a deal. Jesse handed us over to Tom Staniford to work out the final price. Tom was helpful, friendly and answered all my ridiculous questions. After we discussed and ordered all our options, signed the final paperwork and he turned us back over to Jesse. Jesse then explained in more detail all the features of our new purchase as we sat in the vehicle. We shook hands and then we were on our way. Jesse will go far in the automotive business. He is personable, knowledgeable, and just an overall pleasure to work with as a customer who generally doesn't like to work with sales people. From my past experience, this is a great dealership to work with whether purchasing new or used. My brother has also made a purchase in the past from Rodland as well as some of my other relatives. We have all been satisfied with the way we were treated, as well as the vehicles we purchased.

Darrinw
5/24/2016

"2 Car transactions in the past 2 mnths that were exceptional"

Purchased a RAV 4 se from Colin about 6 weeks ago and then came back last week and purchased a corolla s premium. Both transactions were smooth. Colin's knowledge and attention to service were well obvious. Thanks again Colin....Keep up[ the good work!

happy hybrid owner
5/23/2016

"Above and beyond"

I worked with Mario and Alex as I purchased my 2016 Rav4 Hybrid Limited. The process was smooth, quick, and they even delivered the car to my home when it came in.

Love my Prius
5/23/2016

"Most Amazing Service Ever!"

My experience at Rodland Toyota Service was exceptional! There are a lot of great companies that provide a high level of customer service, such as Nordstrom’s, Amazon, Disney etc however the service that I received and still receiving from Colette Kelln, Customer Relations Manager is outstanding and so far above & beyond anything service I have ever received from anyone! Colette has genuine care and compassion for the people that come into Rodlands service dept. She has the ability to really listen and acknowledge the concerns from the customer which gives me the peace and confidence that Colette will get the problem resolved. She is very proactive and communicates all steps of the process and does not leave the customer hanging and wondering what’s going on! I have complete trust and faith in Colette to resolve my current issues! I’m so glad Colette is at Rodlands service dept. as her friendliness and skill set goes far beyond her job description! Everyone there can learn something from her! Rodland Toyota hires the best and expects the best from their employees and Colette Kelln is evidence of this! Thank you for all you do Collette! Becky,,,

12Toys
5/22/2016

"Highlander from Rodland"

Worked with Mike Hilderbrand and Taylor Garneau (the good looking twin!) Taylor was very patient completing the deal and paperwork. He had the car ready when we returned a couple days later and went through all the important aspects of the Owner's manual and answered all of our questions.

Reviews of Darci Clark