Rodland Toyota of Everett

Doug LaFave

Internet Sales Consultant

"Very nice "

- Ashliek85

Jordan Lewis was my dealer. I hope I can have him as my car guy for many years to come Very nice no pressure :) I'll come back just for him.

January 23, 2017

"Excellent Experience in Shopping for a New Vehicle"

- baseball 60

Mike Massey was our sales person. Mike was very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional, from the moment we met when we walked in to the dealership and all the way through the process of leasing our Rav4, to the delivery of our new Toyota. Mike did a great job explaining all of our options for the leasing process as well as explaining the benefits available through Toyota including the service plans and the advantages of partnering with Toyota and the Rodland dealership. The information and guidance about the vehicle's features and operation that Mike "walked" us through at the time of delivery was very helpful. Tom Staniford and Darci Clark who we worked with in the finance department were very informative, friendly and professional and made that process a very smooth and efficient experience as well. Overall the experience of leasing a new vehicle at Rodland Toyota was probably the best experience I've had in acquiring a new car.

"Professional and friendly"

- WEIJEI TANG

I purchased a Camry SE last week. Colin is a informative guide as he helped me greatly making a decision which model best meets my needs. Thank you.

New 2017 Toyota Sienna, $38290