Rodland Toyota

Rodland Toyota
Call
Rodland Toyota Info
About Rodland Toyota

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service

"Loved our experience!"

I highly recommend Taylor Garneau to be your next sales representative! He was very knowledgeable and very helpful in the purchase of a car for our daughter. We left the dealership feeling great and my daughter loves her Hybrid Camry! Thanks Taylor, and keep up the great work!

"Very nice and professional"

Taylor was very professional for his age. He got us a new Camry even with bad credit. I highly recommend seeing him if you want a new car.

"The best experience"

Our experience was excellent. Our sales person Clay was fantastic and very helpful he didn't rush us and gave us all the details, answer all the questions. Once we completed our deal Clay showed us how to use the features in our car before letting us leave. He also help and detailed are car because was very late night. It was a positive experience at Rodland Toyota of Everett. Thank you Clay for making are experience so rewarding.

Clay

"TAYLOR IS AWESOME"

I went to the dealership looking for a scion tc in my beginning stages. I wanted to look at mazda, ford, kia, subaru, and nissan. I was not positive about what I wanted. However, when taylor talked about the TC he knew exactly what to say and when to say it. He was very knowledgable and kind and courteous. He made me feel welcome and that alone earned my business. On top of that he gave me a very easy negotaition process and gave me a fair price on my trade in. I recommend taylor and rodland toyota to everybody. BEST car buying experience I have ever had (:

"This is our first Toyota and we are very excited!"

Clay was very friendly, helpful and easy to work with. I would recommend my friends and family to visit Rodland Toyota in the future. Thanks Clay!!! Thanks also to Darci Clark the finance manager for her great service.

Clay Aljebori

"Great experience"

We have been looking for a new family friendly vehicle for a few months and we decided to go with Toyota Sienna. We went to most of the Toyota dealerships in the area (Magic, Toyota of Edmonds & Toyota of lake city) we selected Rodland Toyota of Everett because of our sales representative Clay. He was very friendly, flexible and eager to do everything that he could to insure we were satisfied with our new vehicle. Great car buying experience!!!

Clay

"Great experience buying our first Toyota"

We have been looking for a new car for quite few month and decided to go for a Toyota. We decided to visit Rodland Toyota of Everett . This is my 1st Toyota and I am excited. We were treated to a great experience buying a new Corolla with help from Zach Garneau.He was very knowledgeable and find the right car for us. I will recommend with pleasure Zach and Rodland Toyota to all my friends. Many thanks also to Darci Clark the finance manager for her great service.

Zach Garneau

"Toyota Care"

I just had the 10k service done. They did the oil change and rotated the tires. Now I have a clicking noise coming from the driver side when making a left turn with the brake applied. This kind of shoddy workmanship needs to change. I live 80 miles away so now I have a choice to drive back there or fix their garbage work. These idiots are not touching my truck again.

Rodland Toyota responded to this review

September 12, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience, and for bringing this to our attention. Our goal is to deliver outstanding service 100% of the time, and we are sorry you do not feel that we did. We would be happy to take a look at your vehicle again to address the clicking noise. We will pass along this information to our service team, to make sure this does not occur again. Please contact our service manager, Bob Gardner, with any comments or concerns.

"Stuck"

Major issues with car.Only option is ruin my credit or add depreciated value to new car. Car is unsafe. I feel very taken advantage of and cannot wait for my lease to be up so I can turn in this car. I hope the car doesn't malfunction in a more severe way and hurt or kill myself or anyone else. Horrible experience, I pray for my life every time I enter that vehicle. So far the stereo/navigation system has been replaced, piece of undercarriage fell down, emergency brake cable fell down and they zip tied it up, the fuel tank was just replaced for gasoline spilling out onto my feet multiple times. I don't know what else will end up being wrong.I feel very taken advantage of. Done with Toyota after this one. They do not stand behind their vehicles. They act like this is no big deal.

"Great experience buying a new car"

We were treated to a great experience buying a new corrola with help from Doug LaFave at Rodland. He was very knowledgeable but not pushy. We have bought new vehicles in the past but this was our best experience. I would gladly recommend Doug and the Rodland dealership to others.

Taylor Garneau