Rodland Toyota

Rodland Toyota

Call
Rodland Toyota Info
About Rodland Toyota

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved. Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985. Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you. Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

About Rodland Toyota

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

• Free Car Wash with Service
jpj-clj
1/10/2015

"Great New Car!"

We are very happy with our car buying experience at Rodland. Jesse Driscoll was knowledgeable about the products and was able to answer all our questions about the cars we were considering. He worked hard to get us what we wanted, and was friendly and easy to work with.

Jesse Driscoll

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the review! We will make sure and pass your kind words along to Jesse! Feel free to call or come by any time with questions about your new car. Enjoy!

christychristine
1/05/2015

"Expensive and Rude"

I have had bad experiences from multiple Toyota dealership in the Seattle area, but Rodland is the worst. Not only did they make me wait 2 hrs to tell me they didn't have the part in stock that I needed replacing, but they were rude, combative, overly expensive and unpleasant to deal with. I went in to have my battery and a headlight replaced and came out with anger and frustration. From the minute I drove onto the lot, the employees were rude to me. I was brand new to this dealer and the service help grumbled because I was "too slow" to trigger the auto-opening door. From then I got to deal with one of the rudest service advisors I've ever met. He was rude to me, and rude to people on the phone. I opted to wait for the two parts to be changed, each of which is a 10-minute procedure. After 2 hours they finally told me that the batteries are on backorder to California for 2 weeks. They gave me a rental car for my trouble and sent me on my way. There was NEVER any discussion on how much these two small changes would cost. If I had known, I would have done the labor myself. $240 on labor for what amounts to 20 minutes of work is unacceptable. While waiting, I was completely ignored by the coffee girl, she spent the whole time chatting with another client. When I finally picked up my car, I complained to the advisor about the charges, he said that I should just be happy I didn't have to pay for the rental as well, because that set them back $30 a day. I explained that their scheduling program is frustrating. I shouldn't have to leave my car at the dealership for half a day just to have two small parts changed. Scheduling to talk to a jerky advisor is not my idea of fun. I would have gone somewhere else but the battery for a 2007 Prius has to be ordered through the dealership. On top of everything, I noticed when paying, the paperwork did not get my last name right or even my license plate. Seems to me like they are trying to rush everything so they can make money without pleasing the clients. If they are trying to get repeat customers, they are truly lacking the support that is needed. When I got home, I made sure to check that they in fact did any replacing, because it seems like they'd be the type of place that wouldn't actually change out needed parts.

January 19, 2015

Hi ChristyChristine. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We pride ourselves for excellent customer service, and we are sorry we failed to do so with your experience. We understand the frustration of waiting for a part, or work to be done. Please know we will take your feedback to heart, and work towards better communication not only with our customers, but with our employees. Also, we want you to know that rudeness is not tolerated at our dealership. Customer care is a priority every day. If you would like to discuss your experience further, we urge you to contact our Service Manager, Bob Gardner at your convenience. Thank you.

Dafer
12/23/2014

"Clay Aljebori Excilent customer service "

Clay Aljebori was very helpful and awesome person when I purchase my car Toyota Prius I would like to give him 5 stars because smart and very good comunctation

January 19, 2015

Thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with Clay. We hope you are loving your new Prius, and we look forward to serving you in the future!

valeriehinds2u@yahoo.com
12/23/2014

"Customer Service"

This was my first experience buying a new car and dealing with sales people. I was very impressed with Clay Aljebori. He was very professional and patient, explaining all the buttons and gadgets to myself and my daughter who was accompanying me. I would recommend any of my friends and family to ask for Clay if they were coming. Good job Clay!!!!!! Thank you!!

January 19, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience on Dealer Rater! We appreciate you doing so, and for all the kind words about Clay. We hope to see you back in the service drive for your complimentary maintenance! In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you.

TaylorE
12/16/2014

"Clay Aljebori was professional, efficient and very helpful."

Clay was very helpful in the processes of purchasing my new 2015 FR-S, he did not rush me and took his time to make sure that everything went smoothly. I appreciate his effort and his patience with me. I don't think I could of asked for a better person to work with when making such a big decision.

January 19, 2015

Wow! Thanks for the kind review. We will be sure to pass it along to Clay! Thank you for your business, and please let us know if you have any questions about your new FR-S in the future. Enjoy!

Robynn Bryant
12/07/2014

"EXCELLENT SERVICE"

I have had a few problems with my 2001 Toyota Sequoia after hitting a deer i took it right into Rodland and Trisha Adams was such great help and i felt like i was leaving my car i perfect hands. She made sure to call me and let me know how much longer they would have my car and what all needed to be done to it and then worked around my work schedule to get me a rental and return the rental. She is an outstanding employee and i am so glad Rodland has someone like her working for them she made the times ive been in there relaxing and very friendly. I cant say enough good things about the service and quality of work done by Rodland Toyota!!!! Love my Toyota Sequoia!!!

January 19, 2015

Hi Robynn, and thanks for taking the time to share your experience on Dealer Rater! It sounds like you had an awesome experience with Trisha, and we couldn't be happier to hear about it! Our fingers are crossed that your Sequoia does not have any more issues for a while, but we are here if you need us!

Lpkslk
11/29/2014

"Parts Department"

I have been doing business off and on with Rodland Toyota for over 30 years. My recent experience has soured me and I will not be doing business with them any longer. I own only Toyota vehicles due to their reliability and believe they are one of the best vehicles on the market. That being said I ordered a much needed part and was told it would be overnighted from Portland and should arrive Monday or Tuesday at the latest. Low and behold no part on Monday (ok I can understand that) but was told per their tracking number, which the would not give me, it would be there Tuesday. Well, nothing on Tuesday and now the same story about Wednesday. Part was suppose to come from Portland originally and found out Wednesday that actually came from California (another fib) and that it was in Portland on Wednesday (checked Portland again on Wednesday and that part is still there). Still no tracking info given to me. All this to say some of the poorest or dishonest customer service I have had in a long time. I ordered the part from Rodland based on delivery date. I could have ordered from another shop and had it delivered to my home by Tuesday at the latest. My company ships overnight orders by the thousands of orders every year and don't take this long to be delivered. Honesty would have gone a long way in changing the outcome but that was not forth coming. Best take you business where they take care of their customers with honesty and integrity.

Luke and Rich (?)

January 19, 2015

Hello, and thank you for bringing this experience to our attention. We apologize that your experience was anything less than exceptional. We always strive to be upfront with our customers about the details of their purchase, including the ETA of parts. Unfortunately the warehouse in this situation does not give tracking numbers or information out to dealers. Once the order has been placed, we do not have control of the whereabouts of the package. We apologize that this was not better explained to you. We recognize the inconvenience this may have caused you, and we hope to have the opportunity to gain your business in the future.

tinadtoyota
11/26/2014

"Clay is a Very knowledgeable, Excellent car salesman! : )"

Clay was very helpful without being pushy in any way. He was very informative and knowledgeable about my Camry I purchased last night. He even stayed late to help me. I highly recommend working with Clay for any of your future auto purchasing needs. I most definitely will. He was very honest and fair. He worked with me and his very nice manager to get the best deal possible. Thank you Clay for your help with my new Toyota and your past service as a Army Veteran. Tina : )

January 19, 2015

Hi Tina! Thanks for the kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on Dealer Rater. We hope you are still loving your new Camry. We look forward to seeing you for your complimentary maintenance!

Spitler15
11/18/2014

"Clay Aljebori was great to work with and very helpful"

My vehicle buying experience at Rodlands could be described as stress free, quick and just an overall great experience. Clay was very personable and not pushy at all. Great salesman to work with.

justinlfisher74
11/17/2014

"Friendly Team"

Clay was very personable and took his time to help us in deciding what car fits us best. John and Darci were friendly and helpful as well. Thanks to you guys.

Reviews of Clay Aljebori