Read Reviews Rodland Toyota

Brandon HuynhPre-Owned Sales Consultant13 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Rodland Toyota

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Rodland Toyota has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Rodland Toyota

We are one of the most historic dealerships of all makes in the U.S. Originally founded in 1912 by Sig Follestad, we began to grow as more and more roads were paved.
Wally Rodland joined the firm in 1935 to pump gas and wash cars. He worked his way through every job in the firm, finally acquiring ownership in 1962. That same year, his son Buzz began pumping gas and washing cars. He too worked every job in the firm and has been President since 1985.

Rodland Toyota has been family owned dealership for over 100 years. The only way that we have been able to be successful is through repeat and referral business. We thank you.

Rodland Toyota just celebrated our 100th Anniversary in the automobile industry! In all that time, we have won more awards for customer satisfaction, service and parts excellence than any other dealer, regardless of make, in Snohomish County.

Our Location

Express Service Vending Machines
Rental Car Service Onsite Automated Car Wash
Free Coffee Children's Play Room

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"Great experience buying a new car"

amigon
7/28/2014 9:46:17 PM

Doug LafaveDoug Lafave

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

We were treated to a great experience buying a new corrola with help from Doug LaFave at Rodland. He was very knowledgeable but not pushy. We have bought new vehicles in the past but this was our best experience. I would gladly recommend Doug and the Rodland dealership to others.

"2014 tundra"

raisinkain2
7/27/2014 3:03:14 PM

Doug LafaveDoug Lafave

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

We have been looking at new trucks quite a while and dealing with aggressive sales folks which is always so much fun. Until I met doug lafave this has been the best vehicle purchase in 59 years. No pressure Honest and upfront. Doug was able to find the vehicle I was looking for for the right price. This is my 1st toyota and am excited to work with rodland and doug for my future needs. This is the way buying a new vehicle should be everywhere thanks for raising the bar and my stress free experience

"Convertible High"

Cynders58
7/23/2014 9:11:30 PM

Todd BondTodd Bond
Taylor GarneauTaylor Garneau

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

What an awesome experience purchasing my "New To Me" Ford Mustang Convertible July 17, 2014. I have been wanting to replace the convertible I sold back in the 80's and found one my husband & I both could agree upon online at Rodland Toyota. Taylor was fun to drive around with and took action as soon as I noticed the gas gauge was still showing empty as I was leaving after buying it. Taylor and his manger Todd verified that gas was put in the tank and immediately said Rodland would take care of solving the problem. No buyer's remorse here, in fact I am planning on bringing my sister in to buy a car when she is ready. Thanks to everyone at Rodland for all their help.
Cyndi ~ Snohomish, WA

Added: 7/31/2014 6:12:54 PM

Hi Cyndi, and thanks for the review! We hope you are loving your "new" Mustang convertible. It is the perfect time of year to enjoy that car. We appreciate your business and your referrals. We look forward to seeing you again at our dealership.

Twitter
"First new car purchase..."

thomasb220
6/17/2014 11:06:55 AM

James EfflerJames Effler
John YiJohn Yi

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

I'm 53 years old and this is the first time I've ever purchased a new car. Jeff Effler made the "process" enjoyable. John Yi was obviously born to be a salesman, but I mean that in a good way! John's negotiating skill, patience, and his providing me with the "motivation" to purchase the car made the sale as painless as possible. The key being, I felt like I walked away with a "fair" deal. "Fair," being the operable word.

Many will complain that buying a car is akin to purchasing a carpet in a Moroccan souk, which is not necessarily a bad thing. If one walks into a car dealership and explains they are in the market and freely sit down with the dealer, logic would dictate that the salesman is going to try and close the deal. If both parties can walk away feeling a fair deal was struck, then everybody should be satisfied.

I've not bought many cars and have only encountered a handful of car sales people in my lifetime, but I would not hesitate to buy from either Jeff or John in the future.

Thank you!

Added: 6/17/2014 2:31:24 PM

Thanks for the review! It was our pleasure to be a part of your first new car buying experience. We are honored that you chose us to do business with. Thank you for the kind words about your sales consultants. Your referral is the highest compliment of their work. Thank you for choosing Rodland Toyota. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again.

Twitter
"Excellent Customer Service at Rodland Toyota Service Dept."

AleciaMC14
5/10/2014 2:11:32 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: Yes
Jim CraigJim Craig
Bob GardnerBob Gardner

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

I needed service on my Toyota and found the staff were very attentive and courteous!
The facility is great and I appreciated the friendliness, efficient service and communication. When I was waiting a couple of times employees came over to ask me if I was being helped. The loaner car was provided so I could get on with my day while my car was being serviced. I will definitely return to Rodland Toyota in the future!
Thanks everyone!!

Added: 6/17/2014 2:33:52 PM

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with our service department! We are thankful for your business, and glad that we could make the experience memorable. We look forward to seeing you at the dealership again.

Twitter
"I am concerned with a noise when the engine is cold. It..."

ghoppert
4/4/2014 6:35:04 PM

Reason For Visit: Service
I Recommend This Service Center: No
Service issues

2.4

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

I am concerned with a noise when the engine is cold. It is a tapping/knocking sound. I have never had a car that makes this sound. I have brought the car in 3 times to have this looked at.

This is a Certified Car and I brought it in immediately after purchase with this concern. And without looking at it, i was told it is a normal sound.

I still had a concern so I brought it in a few months later and questioned it again, and, again without looking at the car I was told not to worry. I was told that if I wasn't satisfied I had to take the car to different departments in the dealership myself. I had to leave without resolving the issue after waiting an hour trying to see who to talk to. I feel that it was the dealers job to work inter-department issues not me, as I'm not familiar with whose job is what.

I am still concerned about it as I'm about to go on a long distance driving trip and would hate for this to be a problem for us. So I brought it in again because I have never had them actually listen to it and, then, had it explained to me why it is making this noise.

I was told it would cost me $110.00 to have it looked at.

I feel that this is not right because the car should have been without any engine problems from the beginning as it is a Certified Car. It seems that now that the car is sold, good service is no longer their priority. I don't want service for nothing, but I did expect the car to be problem free and that is why I purchased a Certified Car. Unlike an AS IS car.

I would like to have it actually checked out rather than just being told it is OK and I don't feel that any cost should be mine to do that.

Added: 4/28/2014 5:20:44 PM

Thank you for your feedback, ghoppert. We apologize that your experience at our store was anything less than excellent. Our service manager, Bob Gardner, is looking into the situation and will be calling you shortly. Again, we apologize for the situation.

Twitter
"We entered the Rodland Toyota dealership with the usual..."

karengrossman
3/15/2014 5:56:26 PM

Colin MillerColin Miller

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

We entered the Rodland Toyota dealership with the usual unease many people have because of past new/used car shopping experiences. However, we were VERY surprised and pleased to meet Colin Miller, the salesman we happened to "get" when we walked in the doors. Colin was terrific!! Friendly (but not overly so, if you know what I mean), very patient with us (we asked LOTS of questions), explained his answers to us directly and clearly, and never pushed us to make a decision. We felt lucky to meet him and he made our buying experience the most enjoyable one we've ever had!! Be sure to ask for Colin when you go to Rodland Toyota!

Added: 4/28/2014 4:12:21 PM

Thanks for the kind review! Colin has been with us since 2003, and never fails to put our guests at ease. We are so glad that you consider this to be "the most enjoyable one" you've ever had. Please let Colin know if you have any questions about your new car. We are always here to help! Thank you for the review, and for your business.

Twitter
"From my very first contact via email, this group made..."

hlthoreson
3/14/2014 4:09:35 PM

Sean ChapmanSean Chapman
Darci ClarkDarci Clark
John YiJohn Yi

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

From my very first contact via email, this group made buying my car a lovely experience. I had an appointment made and John Yi greeted me at the door. He brought the vehicle inside so that I could look at it without getting rained on out in the cold. He spent plenty of time going through all of the features of the vehicle and answering my questions. He brought in a similar vehicle for comparison, which I appreciated.
Once I had chosen the vehicle, he and Sean handled all of the financing and were able to get me a fantastic deal on the car. Once they handed me off to Darcy she had all of the paperwork ready to go and explained everything perfectly. She presented the warranty, theft protection options and other add ons in a precise manner and did not put any pressure on me that I had to choose them all.
John has followed up with me since my purchase to make sure I have not run into any problems and that I am still pleased with the car. I am extremely satisfied with the vehicle and the service I received at Rodland Toyota and have already recommended them to friends, family and co-workers!

Added: 4/28/2014 4:15:15 PM

Thank you for taking the time to share on Dealer Rater! We appreciate not only the feedback, but your referrals to friends and family. If you have any questions about your vehicle, we are always here to help. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership again.

Twitter
"Rodland Toyota was my first stop to a dealer and I walked..."

Rusul
3/10/2014 2:16:18 AM

Jeremy CaughellJeremy Caughell
Tom StanifordTom Staniford

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

Rodland Toyota was my first stop to a dealer and I walked away with a Toyota. Jeremy was very helpful and a great sales man. He asked me about my budget and what kind of car then showed me what would fit my needs. I will recommend Rodland Toyota to my family and friends because of the good experience I had! Thank you Jeremy!

Added: 4/28/2014 4:16:51 PM

Thanks for sharing your great experience with Jeremy. We love hearing feedback from our customers. Thank you for your business, and please call if you have any questions about your Toyota!

Twitter
"Purchasing a new vehicle can be a frustrating and..."

RussJoAnnEvans
3/8/2014 10:33:25 AM

My Review Of Rodland Toyota:

Purchasing a new vehicle can be a frustrating and unpleasant experience. Cindy provided friendly, helpful guidance, and followed through as promised in every instance. We would recommend her to our friends. Thank you, Cindy!

Added: 3/10/2014 1:26:43 PM

Thanks for sharing your experience with Cindy! We appreciate you taking the time to recommend our dealership on DealerRater. Please let us know if you have any questions about your recent purchase. We look forward to seeing you at our dealership again.

Reviews 11-20 >>