Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat Info

Debbie
6/24/2016

"Terrible,pushy, rude"

You are not allowed to have an opinion or choice at Tonkin. I went to Tonkin wanting to buy a Hyundai Accent No I could not even look at my choice they decided they wanted me to purchase a Chevrolet Impala and that was all they could do for me. They promised 1 digit percentage rate on financing and what did I get? 29% interest rate and the price of the car was 4 ,000 more than it was selling for. The salesman told me I should be grateful I left that place and I will never be put in a situation like that again Thanks for the lesson RT.

Scott ( manager)

Miller777
6/03/2016

"Sung Park is the best!!"

Our experience was set to a level of excellence because of Sung and his great personality. He really cared about not waisting our time. Unlike the finance managers who have no personality and only care about the business. Thank you Sung for having a different approach, and appreciating life.

Sung Park

Adrian Sanchez
5/28/2016

"Wife got her jeep"

Buying a car from the dealership don't seem to scrary at all, the guy who help us he was very friendly not just to me and my wife but to my kid too he made us feel like a friend we even share a pizza with my kid, the sell manager worked with are paymets and down payments thank you Sung Park for all your help Thank you help halo is get a better car for my family

sung park

Meggie
5/27/2016

"Awesome!"

I worked with Joel Banks to purchase my new jeep. He made the experience easy and quick and he got us the best price! I highly recommend him and this dealership.

Joel Banks

Kendra kendie
5/27/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Buying a new vehicle is usually an exhausting process, but our experience at Ron Tonkin was pretty good. It was largely because our sales rep, Joel, was awesome. He was both personable & knowledgeable. A+

Joel Banks

sdashleywt06
5/10/2016

"Worst Service Department EVER"

Absolutely the worst service department I have ever dealt with from start to finish. After calling for three days with no phone call back, I scheduled a service appointment online. They called me two days later to tell me the appointment I scheduled wasn't actually available and their online system doesn't even work (if its not working, take it down). I finally was able to get my car in for some warranty work. They had to fix the gas door button within the airbag panel, below my steering wheel. They had the car for a full day and returned it to me saying they fixed it under warranty. 3 months later, the panel was falling down again, so I chose to take it to a different dealership for warranty repair again. Found out that Tonkin had completely broken the airbag and the airbag panel and used double sided painters tape to try and put it back together. Put myself and my family at risk and never told me. I have hired an attorney and reported them to Dodge directly. Worst dealership service experience ever. They are frauds and crooks.

Derek
5/08/2016

"Ask for Joey S."

Ask for Joey Soksoda, he's awesome! Tell him Derek sent you. He seemed honest and really wanted to help me find the right truck.

Joey Soksoda

Kats
1/19/2016

"Fantastic Sales Consultant"

I bought a new Fiat from here and was very happy with the process. The best part was working with Pascha Jefferson. She was fun, informative and very respectful.

Pascha Jefferson

Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat responded to this review

January 19, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience, Kats. We look forward to seeing you soon for your complimentary oil change, and I'll pass your kind words on to Pascha. All the best, Yeon Kim, Sales Manager

fishman
1/18/2016

"Very Happy !!!!!"

Very happy buyer, spoke to Eve our sales rep on a Friday to look at Jeeps, Eve was very knowledgeable and walked my son and myself around in the rain to answer any questions. Came back on Saturday and bought a new Rubicon. From the start all the staff was very friendly, the whole experience was very painless. Big thanks to all the McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep staff, Eve, Gary, Brian, Scott. Very professional people, I would buy from this dealership with out hesitation again.

Eve, Gary, Brian, Scott.

Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat responded to this review

January 19, 2016

A big thank you from all of us here at McLoughlin Chrysler Jeep. We so appreciate you sharing your experience with the world. See you again soon! All the best, Yeon Kim, Sales Manager

fredcrowder1949
1/15/2016

"Service Department"

Personally I have not had any bad experiences from Tonkin a Dodge. That also goes back to the day I purchased my 2014 Ram Laramie on May 30, 2014. The only thing I have a problem with is trying to get a place to park which is not the problem of anyone unless a parking garage was built or if they put excess vehicles were moved to another place. I would recommend Ron Tonkin Dodge to anyone. Chris and the entire service department are great to work with.

Chris from Service