Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat

Milwaukie, Oregon 97267
Ron Tonkin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Fiat Info

MikePDX
9/16/2016

"Friendly staff and willing to work with you"

Overall good experience, would buy again. Great selections of ram trucks. Finance people work quickly. Would send friends their way. Mike from Portland Truck was Ram 1500 sport 4x4 crew cab

Garett and andy

Hunter Wingfield
9/07/2016

"Simple"

Sales person was genuine and I felt respected. I was looking for used trucks, but with the bottom line pricing posted in the windows and excellent financing it was easy to get into a new truck.

Paula, Jeff

SaxainPDX
9/06/2016

"Rude and Condescending"

Was looking for a 2016 Dodge Durango Citadel, and I did a pre-approval on roadloans just to see what they would do, we got a call from Scott saying that in the 5 years they have partnered with roadloans, they have never went with them because the dealer has to pay $2500 just to fund a roadloans loan, and it isn't worth it to them. Mind you, all I wanted was a pre-auth. I never (knowingly) gave permission for Tonkin Dodge to pester me, but Scott called. He was rude and condescending and wouldn't let me explain what I wanted. He said we couldn't do any pre-auth over the phone, and we had to drive 30+ miles just to sign a form giving them permission to run our credit. After I heard this, and being talked down to and basically TOLD what I was going to do(remember, I never asked for Tonkin to call!) I told him that I would continue our deal with NW Jeep Dodge, and Scott said Fine, go there and spend more money. Well, we did, and actually saved alot of money. The same type of SUV there with more options was more than $6000 less than Tonkin! And we got a great rate through Chrysler Financing. So I guess I should thank Scott and Tonkin for being so rude and pushing me towards actually saving money at NW Jeep Dodge.. I'm amazed this company can still be in business with Scott working there. Will be cross-posting this to every review site I can find.. Also, after all this happened, they actually ran our credit anyway, without written authorization and came back trying to get our business.

Scott

CMLO
8/26/2016

"Late night great deal!"

My wife, son and I went Jeep shopping the other night at Ron Tonkin and as we were expecting it was a great experience. Our first experience at another Tonkin dealership several years ago was at that time unexpectedly great. Our most recent purchase was a little complicated from our end because we had 2 trades and only brought one. Sung our salesperson, Jeff our finance person and Blota the GM didn't miss a beat and stayed an hour after closing to finish up the deal to our satisfaction. Sung even had to come to our house later that night to get the second trade. Our family is extremely satisfied with our Ron Tonkin experience.

Sung, Jeff & Blotta

Debbie
6/24/2016

"Terrible,pushy, rude"

You are not allowed to have an opinion or choice at Tonkin. I went to Tonkin wanting to buy a Hyundai Accent No I could not even look at my choice they decided they wanted me to purchase a Chevrolet Impala and that was all they could do for me. They promised 1 digit percentage rate on financing and what did I get? 29% interest rate and the price of the car was 4 ,000 more than it was selling for. The salesman told me I should be grateful I left that place and I will never be put in a situation like that again Thanks for the lesson RT.

Scott ( manager)

Miller777
6/03/2016

"Sung Park is the best!!"

Our experience was set to a level of excellence because of Sung and his great personality. He really cared about not waisting our time. Unlike the finance managers who have no personality and only care about the business. Thank you Sung for having a different approach, and appreciating life.

Sung Park

Adrian Sanchez
5/28/2016

"Wife got her jeep"

Buying a car from the dealership don't seem to scrary at all, the guy who help us he was very friendly not just to me and my wife but to my kid too he made us feel like a friend we even share a pizza with my kid, the sell manager worked with are paymets and down payments thank you Sung Park for all your help Thank you help halo is get a better car for my family

sung park

Meggie
5/27/2016

"Awesome!"

I worked with Joel Banks to purchase my new jeep. He made the experience easy and quick and he got us the best price! I highly recommend him and this dealership.

Joel Banks

Kendra kendie
5/27/2016

"Great Customer Service"

Buying a new vehicle is usually an exhausting process, but our experience at Ron Tonkin was pretty good. It was largely because our sales rep, Joel, was awesome. He was both personable & knowledgeable. A+

Joel Banks

sdashleywt06
5/10/2016

"Worst Service Department EVER"

Absolutely the worst service department I have ever dealt with from start to finish. After calling for three days with no phone call back, I scheduled a service appointment online. They called me two days later to tell me the appointment I scheduled wasn't actually available and their online system doesn't even work (if its not working, take it down). I finally was able to get my car in for some warranty work. They had to fix the gas door button within the airbag panel, below my steering wheel. They had the car for a full day and returned it to me saying they fixed it under warranty. 3 months later, the panel was falling down again, so I chose to take it to a different dealership for warranty repair again. Found out that Tonkin had completely broken the airbag and the airbag panel and used double sided painters tape to try and put it back together. Put myself and my family at risk and never told me. I have hired an attorney and reported them to Dodge directly. Worst dealership service experience ever. They are frauds and crooks.