Rosedale Chevrolet

Suburban Chevrolet

Friendly Chevrolet

bamenda1
9/19/2016

"Very good customer service"

I arrived a few minutes late, but they were still able to deal with my issue in a timely fashion which meant that I was still able to make it to work on time.

Not sure...

Carebear

"Great!"

The whole team is great! Joe helped me pick out the right car for me and is one the friendliest and most helpful sales people that I've ever worked with. He's fantastic! Darin is also awesome and helped me get the right financing. Well done to all! Super friendly receptionist working today as well (morning of 9/16) who is great too.

Joe, Darin

deweylysen

"absolutly floored !"

Every time I use this service department, they always exceed my expectations ! These guys are fast and very honest and never over sell me ! I will remain loyal for life !

Mike Do

James Franko

"Joe O."

Joe Ouellette was a joy to work with. He was very willing to go the extra mile to ensure that all my needs were met. He jumped through numerous hoops in an effort to make my experience top flight.

Joe Ouellette

Mike K
9/12/2016

"2016 Silverado "

Bob did a fantastic job making my new truck experience the best ever! I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle !

Bob Schmidt

Dogguy
9/11/2016

"Harry Pho"

Truly one of the greatest service guys I've ever met. Timely and efficient while having my best interests first. He knows how to listen

Harry Pho

Jim
9/10/2016

"Ray has always been superb. "

He explains what needs to be done in a manner that I can understand. The work is completed as described in a timely manner with reasonable pricing. Ray and Rosedale Chevrolet "go the extra mile" to make certain I am pleased with the communications and the results.

Ray

Happy Customer
9/06/2016

"Great Used Car Buying Experience"

Great job by Rosedale Chev! After an accident that totaled our car, we found ourselves needing to find a replacement fairly quickly. Rosedale Chev was one of the many stops we made in our search. That is where we met Joe Ouellette from the sales team. Joe took the time to listen to what we were looking for, ask a few questions and go on a couple of test drives. When we didn’t find what we were looking for, Joe told us about a relatively new GM Factory Pre-Owned program. We may have been the first customers they’ve had to order a vehicle through this program. After a few days of searching this and other sites online, we came back to Rosedale Chev and found the perfect car through the Factory Program! Joe and Mark, the sales manager, worked closely with us to make sure it had the options we wanted and to get it ordered in. Joe was very patient and helpful with the many questions I kept coming back to him with. It was initially supposed to take a couple of weeks for the car to be delivered to the dealership. Joe kept us updated throughout the process and even pleasantly surprised us with a call when the car arrived after only 1 week. After another day for them to inspect and shine up the car for us, we made the trip back out there to pick up the car. Joe took us out for a test drive and made sure we were completely comfortable in it and knew how to work all of the features. After he was sure we were comfortable, we filled out the paper work and drove off as happy car owners. Rosedale Chev did a great job for us and we highly recommend them!

Joe Ouellette

lanikai
9/06/2016

"Saturday shopping"

Good friendly customer care good location Hamburgers were good Let us use a car while they rechecked the one we were purchasing Nate was great

Nate Nybold

Patricia17
9/05/2016

"Professional"

Best car buying experience I have ever had. David Troy listened to all my questions/concerns. I purchased a Volt and love it! Sean in Finance found a great interest rate for me, much better than I expected. They met & exceeded my needs!

David Troy