Rosedale Chevrolet

Lupient Chevrolet

jlucht
5/21/2016

"good and quick"

fair and good,,, like the washed job they did at the end and the I was a little a late but she did took my car right in and it was being work on as soon I handed the the keys over

i forgot but she was good

weire205
5/14/2016

"Service"

Mike treats me very respectfully. Always explains things completely. Does not push for extra work to be done but does let me know what might need work next time the car is in for routine service. I feel very safe as I leave the shop even though my car is 11 years old.

Mike

johnvuch
5/11/2016

"Great experience purchasing a Volt."

I was very interested in purchasing the new Volt model. I reached out to several dealerships in the area last fall. Only Shane and Mike from Rosedale responded and kept me updated on when the 2017s would be available. Shane was great in showing me a model, taking us on a test drive and helping me get my order in, as well as having me by to look at my car after its arrival, while waiting for some accessories to be installed. He was clearly very knowledgeable about the Volt, contrary to the stereotype about salesmen at traditional dealerships when a plug in car is involved. I couldn't come in and complete the sale and pick up the car during Shane's hours, so Reilly stepped in to help. It all went smoothly and quickly.

Shane

Jasonray74
5/04/2016

"bought a new suv"

Eric did a great job of getting me into what I wanted, I was financed and didn't think I would be. im so happy with my new vehicle, I think in a few years I will trade it in for something else or maybe the same thing.

Eric

Chrismackey1
5/02/2016

"Great Service"

Mandy went above and beyond with our warranty company, making sure everything was covered. This is the second time we've used the service department and both experiences were outstanding.

Mandy

james
5/02/2016

"Quick and Easy"

I called ahead to schedule an appointment same day. It's a little bit of a hassle that 4:30 is their latest time for an oil change since I live about an hour away from the dealership, but besides that there were zero hassles. Got in right away, they went over all the necessities, weren't pushy, had all of my information right there, and I was out of there pretty quickly.

Melody
4/23/2016

"Great Experience"

Another great experience with everyone at Rosedale Chevrolet. They are very friendly and professional. I really appreciate Michael taking the time to explain not only what was wrong with my car, but what I need to due to prevent any further problems. Melody

Michael Do

FredFlintstone
4/23/2016

"Consistency of Service. Thanks Rosedale Team"

Thank you for being consistent and courteous. Very much appreciated. The Service we get at Rosedale has been nothing short of stellar. Thanks Rosedale Chevrolet

Chris Duffy Team

jan malibu
4/21/2016

"Good guys at Rosedale Cheverolet"

I purchased a used car today from Eric Spiess at Rosedale Chevrolet. Being a woman and coming in alone to purchase a car, I expected a hair-raising, stressful experience: having to haggle, trying to not get screwed by a used car salesman, but the experience was nothing of the sort.

Eric Spiess Mark vermillion Darin in finance

goldieIII
4/20/2016

"Excellent Job"

Very easy to work with. Good communication. Just an all around great place to go. Work was gone in a timely manner. Staff is great.

Ray