Rosedale Chevrolet

Friendly Chevrolet

nnewell
8/29/2016

"Professional"

The service staff at Rosedale Chev is exceptional. They are professional, when you make the appointment. When you pull into the garage, there is always a friendly professional person there to greet you who knows you are coming and why you are there. They know your vehicle and its needs, bring up possible recalls on it. It feels like family!!

I believe his name was Sean

DealerRater0816
8/24/2016

"Always Great Service"

Although it's a bit of a drive from Woodbury, I always keep coming back to Rosedale Chevrolet for my Volt service. Everyone is always pleasant to work with and I appreciate that they plug my car in when service is complete. My only complaint is the level 2 charger looks like it needs to be replaced as the plug end is broken.

Michael Do

Tricee02
8/22/2016

"Awesome Service! "

I went to Rosedale Chevrolet hoping to get a car that I wanted and loved, and I got just that! I was not pressured into any vehicle that I couldn't afford or didn't wanted. Doug was such a great help and very knowledgeable about what type of cars the banks would approve when reestablishing credit and I really appreciated that. Every one that helped me was awesome and I will definitely be sending referrals your way! Thanks again!!

Doug Shrauner

RedRocket 2
8/16/2016

"Service Service Service!!!!"

Michael Do and the service department do a fantastic job from start to finish. Up front every-thing is explained to me including a transportation (Jack the drive is awesome, he is friendly and on time!) plan for me to get back to work and then picked back up to get my truck back. Opps let me back up when I schedule with Michael he sends me an invite though my e-mail that I can put right on my Outlook calendar. (Very nice feature) Weather Michael is busy with a customer when I drive up he is not to busy to give me a head nod as a form of greeting making me feel welcomed. If there are any service recommendations he is sure to call me and go over them with me. When I pick up my truck he welcomes me again takes me to the cashier office and asks me if I have any questions. Once paid he makes sure I know where to find my truck. When I get out to my truck I find it has been washed and is ready go, very nice touch!!! The experience is top notch!

Michael Do and Jack .....

ldsiegel
8/15/2016

"Harry takes care of me!"

They respect my time and keep their commitments on ETA of my car repairs. Harry keeps me aware of needed maintenance and gets me in/out swiftly.

Harry Pho

very happy new chevy owner
8/12/2016

"i will be sending a thank you message to Brian Sweeny "

I will be sending a great review to Brian S. at Chevrolet Crop. I will let him know what exceptional experiences I have had since I purchased my fourth Malibu.

jeff krepo, Eric Darin & Sean

bquitter
8/08/2016

"Satisfied Customer"

Michael took all notes of my concerns and required repair service was completed same day to my satisfaction. From dropping off vehicle in the morning to pick up later that day, every thing was seamless and efficient.

Michael Do

happy buyer
8/07/2016

"Great Job"

Nate is the greatest he made this a very easy process and I would buy from him again. Great car great price. Will recomened to my friends

Nate

Jane
8/04/2016

"Great!"

I am very happy with my purchase. The service was great and Troy took the time to go over all of the options on the car.

Dave Troy

Trina22
7/25/2016

"Very satisfied customer"

Nate was so awesome from start to finish. He responded promptly to my internet inquiry, I needed a car ASAP, but was limited to a budget. In two days I was in my new car and happy as could be. He really helped me get into a car that I love and am so excited to get into and drive everyday. Nate took his time once I had the car to show me everything it offered and how to use all the technology. I was very nervous walking in but Nate made this a very easy and relaxed experience.

Nate Nybo