Read Reviews Rosedale Chevrolet

4.3

3.0

3.7

based on 3 reviews

Overall
3.9

3.9 out of 5

40 lifetime reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Rosedale Chevrolet

This dealership is not an active DealerRater® Certified Dealer.

Find a Certified Dealer near me

Write a review of Rosedale Chevrolet

Our Location

Listing amenities is available exclusively to our Certified Dealer members.

See Service Reviews For This Dealership
"I went out truck shopping on Saturday August 10th, just..."

Rmichaels1
8/27/2013 3:17:40 PM

Roger Ratajczak

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I went out truck shopping on Saturday August 10th, just looking around. I met the nicest sales person at Rosedale Chevrolet. This salesman is a huge part of why we bought our truck there. He let me look around without trying to get information about my credit and was not pushy in any way! We were completely impressed with him.

On Monday, August 12, 2013, I took my wife with me to look at the truck I had picked out, Roger came out and met my wife, his personality won her over as well.

He is honest, knowledgable and explained all the extras and not so extras on some models.

After all, we didn't end up buying a used vehicle as planned, but purchased brand new, Roger sold us.

Wherever this man works, he will be #1. Roseville Chevy is very lucky to have him working for them.

Sincerely,

Robert and Phyllis Michaels

Twitter
"I had a refill of my A/C coolant. I was pretty unhappy..."

MicheleHannah
8/6/2013 12:09:38 AM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
Not Sure

2.0

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I had a refill of my A/C coolant. I was pretty unhappy because last year I spent close to $2,000 and the AC only worked for a few months! I feel that after spending that much, it should be working normally. I feel like a lot of unnecessary work was done instead of finding the AC problem and fixing that. Now, I'm supposed to refill it every summer at a cost of approximate $250.00! That is not right, it should've been fixed correctly, not whatever they did to do a "temporary fix".

Twitter
"I had a major issue with my Torrent. I was aiming for..."

AndAsh05
1/23/2013 11:46:59 AM

Justin Sathern

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I had a major issue with my Torrent. I was aiming for Roseville Buick GMC but really called Rosedale Chev. I spoke to Justin who was extremely helpful. I was able to describe what my car was doing (or not doing) and Justin was able to figure out the problem exactly. Once my car was fixed I drove it off the lot. The next day I was having eerily the same problem. I called Justin and he was able to pin point the additional problem and fixed it at no extra charge. A few weeks later I took it back for an oil change and that went well also. I was able to check back in with Justin and no additional problems since. Thanks Justin for your excellent customer service and knowledge. I know I will be dealing business with Rosedale Chev from now on.

Twitter
"I called yesterday to get my oil changed and mentioned I..."

razzle69
6/26/2012 2:08:52 PM

I Recommend This Service Center: No
justin sathern

2.6

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I called yesterday to get my oil changed and mentioned I might need tires and the inside latch on the passenger door my SSR didnt work. I asked if parts were avaliable for door and to call me on my cell for tire prices. I drove 300 miles to get to your place and never heard from Justin. I understand probably busy in am, but not to here anything in three hours doesnt seem right. When I arrived I had try to call Justin twice so i could make a informed decision on my repairs and tires. He seem mad about something and we hardly communicated,said tires were 1500 bucks with one free didnt have in stock,than called me later to tell me no parts for SSR i could pay 30-50 bucks to have the part overnited. I was leaving yesterday afternoon and when i arrived to pay bill of $135.18 for oil change got charged for taking door apart. This could have been avoided had someone check on parts first,I asked and was told ya dont worry about it. Dont think Ill be back,

Response From: rhauser
Added: 8/13/2012 1:33:50 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your experience. The poor communication that you experienced is unprofessional and completely unacceptable. While it was disappointing to read your review, I'm glad that you took the time to bring your experience to my attention. I will definitely discuss this with our entire staff to remind everyone of our high standards. Again, I apologize. Please message me if you'd like to discuss this further. Kind Regards, Mike Skog | Sales Manager | Mskog@rosedalechev.com

Twitter
"Went online searching for a truck. Corey responded to by..."

Hover
3/6/2012 12:25:24 PM

Corey Dennis

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

Went online searching for a truck. Corey responded to by to my writtings and then continued to keep in touch with me without putting pressure on to buy. Went in and looked, with Corey as my Salesman, and got a good deal and a great truck. Corey was very professional and respectfull through out the transaction. He even had the truck delivered to my house and I live a hour and a half from the dealer. Corey stills keep in touch with me to make sure I'm happy with the truck. Next time I'll be looking for Corey again.

Response From: rhauser
Added: 6/25/2012 7:26:19 PM

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and congratulations on your new truck! Corey and our entire team are committed to a no-pressure, high integrity approach to sales and we are delighted to hear you feel this was delivered on. Thank you for choosing Rosedale Chevrolet, and please let us know if we can be of any assistance. Don't forget to check us out on Twitter and Facebook! Kind Regards, Mike Skog | Sales Manager | Mskog@rosedalechev.com

Twitter
"My wife brought her car in today and told me to find a..."

mrfence
1/26/2012 4:44:25 PM

Ray

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

My wife brought her car in today and told me to find a way to tell the public what a great place Rosedale Chevrolet is and how nice they treated her. So that's what I'm doing. Thanks, Ray!!

Twitter
"I have been going to Rosedale Chev for service for the..."

mnspirit
7/18/2011 2:31:59 PM

Harry Pho

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I have been going to Rosedale Chev for service for the past six years, Harry has always went above and beyond his duties to get the job done at the best possible price.

Thank you Harry, you are truely one of a kind!

Twitter
"First time working with the dealership. Sales team was..."

jdahmes
6/13/2011 9:50:48 AM

Joe Heim

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

First time working with the dealership. Sales team was courteous and responsive and worked had on my behalf to secure the vehicle I wanted. I will recommend them to friends.

Twitter
"I was called saying my truck was done and ready to be..."

dougpfeifer
6/12/2011 2:05:07 PM

Ray and Harry

3.2

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I was called saying my truck was done and ready to be picked up on Friday and when I arrived, they were still working on the alignment, so I had to wait close to an hour before I could leave with it. This caused me problems at work since I was only scheduled to be away for a short time to pick my truck up. I don't understand why they called saying it was done when it wasn't.

I would still reccomend your dealership since I know this doesn't happen a lot but this really caused me problems at work.

Twitter
"I had a great overall experience at Rosedale Chevrolet. ..."

katy0324
6/8/2011 1:48:38 PM

My Review Of Rosedale Chevrolet:

I had a great overall experience at Rosedale Chevrolet.
My boyfriend bought a car from this dealership and he recommended it to me. I was pleased that he did.

Reviews 11-20 >>