Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai

Call
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai Superstore has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIAS #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in Calfornia for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are Californias price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our brand new showroom, meet our friendly staff and the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you. "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home everytime, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hyundai at 800-764-9018, or come visit us in person. We're conven

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite

"buying a new hyundai elantra"

patrick, our salesman, was very sharp courteous and easy to work with. it was nice to meet jason speagle, the sales manager.. . the detail dept was as good and quicker than expected. the finance dept,audrey, was very sharp /direct and very good at her work'. i feel that we made the right decision, but at 290.a month for 72 months, the loan was way to much.,especially since we traded in a 2013 ford escape that they gave us 16,000 for.the total for a 25,000 dollar carwith our trade in came toover 36,000 dollars with the loan. i would like a renegotiation to a 4 yr loan at hyundai if possible. contact me at wblankenship59@yahoo.com the deal has not been completed and would like to re-deal if possible.

patrick

"Couldn't be happier"

I have loved the Genesis since it was introduced but wasn't sure I could get a new one at a price I was comfortable with. I ended up driving away in one thanks to my great salesperson, Nick Cojan. He was super easy and straightforward with no pressure whatsoever. The purchase paperwork was the fastest I have ever been involved in. The entire experience was simple and great!

Nick Cojan

"Walk in, discussed options/price, and shook hands on."

Very friendly, efficient, comfortable dealership to deal, find, purchase, test drive and see the deal. Best place I ever been to for the car buying experience. Diego is a warm, responsive, caring genuine sales person. Excellent experience!

Diego Castro

"Best experience"

This is by far the best place to buy your vehicle. I will be a customer for life. Great people and best safety ratings! Which i know to be true after being flipped upside down! And i came back for another one! When i explained what i wanted, i got just that with no hassles or any pressure.

"Amazing"

going into the dealership my boyfriend and I were skeptic about buying a brand new car, but with the amazing customer service we received and support from my family we found the car of our dreams for a price we could afford. I am more than grateful for my experience. this dealership has set the bar very high for our future car buying experiences.

Samlesh Pal

"Easy and pressure free"

This is a great dealership. Actually enjoyed the experience and would recommend it to anyone who may be in the market for a vehicle. Entire staff seemed focused of the customer experience instead of the sale.

Martin

"Great dealership will recomend"

1. During the sales process they were not pushy. 2. Did not do the back and forth “I’ll have to check with my manager routine” 3. Very informative. Nothing left hidden 4. Very helpful explaining all the workings of the panel including the blue tooth 5. Sam did a very good job.

Sam

"Friendly , but competent ?"

My 3 month old 2015 Genesis was in for cosmetic reasons- changing out the trunk H to the Genesis logo and window tinting. I also asked them to try to buff out scratches stupid me put in the front bumper. 10 hours later I had my car not ready and a new dent in the driver side . Now maybe they had a busy day and my job was only done by one employee, but the dent shows a complete lack of any care for their work. I can even excuse this as being one bone head employee on a bad day. One suggestion from the 'experienced' service manager was to buff out the dent. Are you kidding ? To top all of this, did I even get a return call from the service manager? Nope. So we have a stupid move by a young helper, no communication by my service manager after 10 hours of the car at Roseville Hyundai , an experienced service manager suggesting to buff out a dent and the service manager not returning a call from a customer with whom they have damaged his car. If and when I do have mechanical issues with my car I have serious reservations of anyone here wrenching on my car. So should everyone else reading this. I love my Hyundai's but if you are looking at buying a new car in the Sacramento region and are looking at a Genesis or Equus, please consider all that goes with any car brand. I do not need any emblem on the car for my ego, but maybe Hyundai is starting to make cars that this dealership is just not ready to give proper , competent service to.

unknown

"Great Service and Great price!"

I went in on 9/19/14 to look at a car I'd seen online. Spence was great during the test drive giving me some great background on Hyundai as a company. I never felt any pressure during the entire process. In fact, both Spence and Audrey in finance seemed surprised and happy that the car was such a great deal. Overall, I would highly recommend buying from here, and if Spence is available, he'll take good care of you.

Spense, Audrey

"Excellent Customer Service Dealership!!!!!!!"

All I have to Say About Roseville Hyundai is 100% in Customer Service, My Husband and I went in 9-20-14 to buy a vehicle, This was the best experience that we had From start to finish everything went smoothly and We Owe A BIG THANKS to PATRICK SOUZA!!!!! Hands down He is number 1 in our Book along with the Staff! I will Definitely be Sending Business his way! PATRICK YOU ARE THE BEST and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Patrick Souza