Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hy

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
Wlt and Sharil
7/27/2015

"Amazing and friendly customer service."

This dealer was the best I have worked with. Their staff works together like a team. When one person is not available, the others make sure you are taken care of with friendly, efficient and effective customer service. Our salesman (Nic) spent lots of time with us without any high pressure tactics and was very well informed. He is a credit to his profession and restores the good name of car sales. Their service manager (Rob) even gave us a recommendation of where we could celebrate our honeymoon. Good work guys! Your efforts made us forget the other dealers and brands we had visited with and buy your car.

TURINYBO
7/27/2015

"fast, friendly, knowledgable"

overall good experience. will go back. staff was friendly and helpful. made the process very easy. got the best financing. very good stocked inventory and seamless process.

KATIASSS
7/25/2015

"I have an excellent experience always"

I have other Hyundai cars so obviously i like them: the features they have and the styles it's so easy to like them cause the variety!! the people is always nice + the technology ???? makes wonder

SHARODDAVIS25
7/24/2015

"Awesome "

They worked with me and got me what I wanted at a fair price. Best car buying experience I have ever had the guys here care and want to help..

STAR1WAKE
7/22/2015

"Friendly dealership."

I was nice to Drive my new car the same day I went in. They made the experience of buying a car so easy and friendly. Thank you

Jonathan_EDH
7/21/2015

"I'm sold on Hyundai - Thank you!"

3 months ago I had the unfortunate situation to spend 10 hours negotiating and buying a Toyota Highlander from Roseville Toyota, don't get me wrong I love the car, but the whole buying process was ugly, aggressive and insulting, no one should have to go through that experience. Throw in a couple of lies and I am sure you understand my experience! On July 19th, I needed to buy a car for my daughter, we decided to choose between the Hyundai Tucson and Toyota Rav4. I was not looking forward to going to Roseville Toyota, so we started at Hyundai. From the moment we drove in and was greeted by Patrick Souza the salesman, I can not say enough good things about this dealership. I would recommend both Hyundai, this dealership AND Patrick. There was no pressure, no arguing, no back and forth, just building a relationship, clear communication & listening and a simple satisfying agreement on the car and price (deal done in under 90 mins!). I loved the way they use Truecar.com up front. The dealership may not have all the bells & whistles others have, but they make up for it in quality, professional, trustworthy and honesty. I don't know if I got the best deal I could have, but I feel 100% satisfied with what I paid, unlike the games and tactics used at Roseville Toyota. If you are looking for a car, I recommend you visit Roseville Hyundai and ask for my new friend Patrick. I know he will give you the very best service and look after you. By the way, my daughter loves her new Hyundai Tucson! P.S. love the unique way they provide all your paperwork on a cleaver Flash drive rather than pages of paper! Roseville Toyota, save your flashy, expensive electronic signing screen desks and focus on your customers rather than your image, you could learn a lot from Roseville Hyundai. Just so you know I have no affiliation or knew anyone at this dealership before visiting on Sunday, I am just so impressed with them, having been able to compare them against a bigger local dealership.

Hunttta
7/21/2015

"Amazing, well taken care of, special "

Spencer was a great man! He really made me feel like I was well taken care of. I will recommend Hyundai in Roseville to anyone who is looking to buy a new car! I love my new car and thank spencer and Aubrey for all their help!!

SHELLYBOBELLY13
7/20/2015

"sales person was our main reason for purchase"

great salesperson , the only problem we had at all was the rude behavior of the sales manager. I filled out all the paper work so that my husband wouldn't have to mess with it after work. we planned on signing together as soon as he got of work , which was maybe 2 hrs after I finished . as I was leaving to take my kids home so I could meet my husband the sales manager tried to bully me into signing the papers without my husband . when I told him an absolute no that my husband wanted to sign together he rudely told me that, that would be fine assuming someone else didn't purchase the car in the hour and a half in between ?? then he turned and walked away. I told him as he was walking away that if that were the case it wasn't meant to be. I was so upset that I didn't want to come back. I had sat there for 2 1/2 hours with children picking the things for the car, the. filling out all the paper work, and this jerk thought for some reason that I would go through all that and not purchase the car! the. tried to bulldoze me into doing what he wanted. mark came out and apologized and begged me to not let that change my mind. that was the only reason we came back!

Christine B.
7/20/2015

"Amazing service and great staff"

I went into this dealership for two reasons. One.... cause I have bought two cars previously from here and two cause I received something in the mail from them to buy my current Hyundai. I called to inquire and spoke with Jason the sales manager. He was super nice and answered all my questions. I made an appointment to come see him. He then introduced me to spencer who ultimately sold me my car. He listened to me when I told him I didn't not want to sit and negotiate for hours and what my terms were. He was knowledgeable, extremely nice and worked with me every step of the way. Brian the head of financing, like always. made sure I got into the car I wanted at the payment I wanted. He even lowered the price of the car for me to do it. He also is tinting my windows for me! I finished my paperwork effortlessly with Kajen(spelling?). From beginning to end my experience was amazing and I drove away in a new 2015 sonata hybrid. I cant recommend this establishment more. I mentioned all of their names cause I want you to be able to ask for them when you go. they were all awesome! buy your car here for sure. :)

CAROLWINDERS
7/19/2015

"New car"

Mark was awesome...he was very informative, answered all of my questions and I have already recommend him to other friends looking for a new vehicle.

Reviews of Audrey Stocks