Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hy

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
RLLATTA
2/10/2016

"Why buy anywhere else "

Sales and service over the previous three years, brought me back for this new car. Follow up and follow through have made the difference. Thanks

MIUELE080283
2/09/2016

"Impressed!"

We were not rushed, very informed and shown respect for our wants. No pushy, rude or unwanted suggestions. All 3 men were able to answer our MANY questions! We worked with the truecar.com and it worked out great still making sure we got what we wanted without being hassled into anything.

JG24LADY3
2/04/2016

"Review "

Please See Previous Page, it sums it all up. I wrote there how we felt about the whole experience. Thanks to Mark and Spence for being to awesome professional human beings!

EDDIE.RAMOS0023
2/03/2016

"Fantastic"

I was very pleased with the service. They were great to work with. I cannot recall the name of the sales agent, but he was a pleasure to work with. The sales manager worked with me also and was great. Overall it was a great experience.

jessrey
2/02/2016

"Used 2012 Hyundai Elantra"

Great experience buying a used 2012 hyundai elantra. Everyone was very friendly and very helpful in making the best deal. Honestly best experience buying a car.

RIDDLEFISH1

"New Car!"

Shopping at Roseville Hyundai is a great car-buying experience. David was very helpful when selecting my new car. He did a great job, and I'd recommend Roseville Hyundai to my friends.

ALICIARS117

"Traded in leased car"

We got amazing service! David and kajun listened to all my needs and concerns and I left very happy and satisfied with the car we wanted!

QUIZZY35
1/28/2016

"A quick car buying experience."

The first time I bought a new car it was a long and drug out process. It took about 5 hours. This time I was back home within 2 hours of leaving for the dealership. The whole process was straight forward and easy to get through.

nicolejeglum
1/25/2016

"Great customer service "

Our dealer was Diego Castro he was very nice and helpful. And Audrey Stocks was our finance manager she was very nice and she made the papper process go by very quick. I would have to say that was the fastest I have ever bought a car. I would buy another car from them again.

RMILESRMILES
1/25/2016

"Thanks!!!"

Just wanted to say thank you for getting me into a Brand new 2016 Tucson. Never thought I would have a brand new car... Thank you so much!!! :)

Reviews of Kajen Jackson