Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai
Call
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai Superstore has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIAS #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in Calfornia for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are Californias price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our brand new showroom, meet our friendly staff and the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you. "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home everytime, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hyundai at 800-764-9018, or come visit us in person. We're conven

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Monday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Tuesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Wednesday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Thursday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite

"Great Service and Great price!"

I went in on 9/19/14 to look at a car I'd seen online. Spence was great during the test drive giving me some great background on Hyundai as a company. I never felt any pressure during the entire process. In fact, both Spence and Audrey in finance seemed surprised and happy that the car was such a great deal. Overall, I would highly recommend buying from here, and if Spence is available, he'll take good care of you.

Spense, Audrey

"Excellent Customer Service Dealership!!!!!!!"

All I have to Say About Roseville Hyundai is 100% in Customer Service, My Husband and I went in 9-20-14 to buy a vehicle, This was the best experience that we had From start to finish everything went smoothly and We Owe A BIG THANKS to PATRICK SOUZA!!!!! Hands down He is number 1 in our Book along with the Staff! I will Definitely be Sending Business his way! PATRICK YOU ARE THE BEST and THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!!!

Patrick Souza

"A Friendly, Timely Purchase"

We arrived at the dealership planning on purchasing a vehicle. Samleah Pal was very helpful, including finding a hill close to the dealership so we could see how the smaller engine (our other car is a Santa Fe with the V6) would perform as we live in the mountains. He took us through the entire purchase and it was completed in an efficient and timely manner...he even entered our cell phones in the bluetooth for us as this was our first experience with that.

Samlesh Pal

"Not your stereotypical car buying experience"

Every staff member that collaborated on the sale of our car, was professional, extremely knowledgeable, caring and positive. Spencer, in sales, Jason in sales management & Audrey in finance are the best in the industry. Spencer is truly the buyers advocate, I highly recommend asking for him. In addition to the above description, Spence is extremely likable, has only one agenda and that is ensuring that the buyer is satisfied with the vehicle and price they are paying. Jason was very fair with us. Audrey, well she is a gem! She has the ability to articulate and breakdown any contract and put it in layman's terms without missing a beat! Take this review to heart. Yesterday was the first time I met the these three people. This is truly an unbiased review.

Spencer Widmeyer, Jason Spiegel, Audrey Stocks

"Great Service and Experience!!"

I always get anxious walking into a dealership as I stress about cost, pressure, and getting denied. From the start, Spence was friendly and understanding. I told him my exact situation and what I was looking for in a car. He felt real confident that Hyundai would be able to meet my needs. HE WAS RIGHT!! The offer extended to me was exactly what I was looking for and I didn't have to negotiate!! It was the best car buying experience I have had. Thank you Spence and the Roseville Hyundai team!

Spence

"Great Experience !"

It had been a long time since I bought a car and to tell you the truth, I wasn't looking forward to it. My experience working with Spencer Widmeyer at Roseville Hyundai changed that. No pressure. I received the information I needed about the Sonata and I was definitely impressed with the car. I knew what I could afford and Spencer made that happen. I love my car, working with Spencer was a pleasure, the staff was great, and I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Spencer Widmeyer, Kajun, and Christy.

"Great Service!!"

I was very impressed with the service with the Roseville Hyundai location. The car buying process was quick and easy. Not like the other locations in Folsom and Sacramento.

Samlesh Pal

"Plesantly Surprised"

We originally were looking for a 2014 and ended up with a 2015 because of how much more room their was. Looked at the Optima and Malibu also before we made our decision

Spencer Wildmeyer

"great friendly service"

i had a great experience buying my new genesis coupe at Roseville Hyundai. the staff was friendly and met me at the door. i worked with Spence, and he really helped me out. i wanted a used car that they didnt have on the lot at the time, but instead of just giving up Spence helped me to find a newer version of the same car and helped me get about the same price as what i was looking for. i highly recommend the dealership and the sales staff that work there.

spencer widmeyer

"New 2014 Hyundai Accent"

I would definitely recommend purchasing your Hyundai from this dealership. I was a first time car buyer and was trying to qualify on my own without my parents help. The staff at Hyundai were so welcoming and understanding of my situation, they helped me through every detail of buying a car so that I knew exactly what I was getting into. I am so happy with my purchase of the 2014 Hyundai Accent and am thankful for the staff of Hyundai Roseville for their help!

Sam Pal