Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai

Call
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

Roseville Hyundai Superstore has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIAS #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in Calfornia for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are Californias price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our brand new showroom, meet our friendly staff and the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you. "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home everytime, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hyundai at 800-764-9018, or come visit us in person. We're conven

About Roseville Hyundai

Friday 7:00 AM - 7:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
mvjas7
1/22/2015

"Never been treated better"

Sam made our buying experience a great experience. I have never dealt with a salesperson who made us feel so relaxed. Thank you so much Sam!!!! We will be coming back here for our future vehicle purchases for sure.

neptune087
1/20/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I've purchased a few used vehicles, but never new, so naturally I had some hesitation about the classic "shark tank" environment of a car dealership. However, after being badgered by several other dealerships, the vibe at Roseville Hyundai was entirely different. My sales associate--Patrick Souza--answered all of my questions, but let me have my own opinions and time when requested. I really dig my 2015 Accent, and I'm glad I bought new (particularly with the warranty that comes with Hyundai vehicles). I would absolutely recommend Hyundai of Roseville, and Patrick in particular, for their great customer service and can-do attitude. They have a strong desire and willingness to get the best deal for you, along with the right vehicle.

Alex
1/12/2015

"First car"

Sam was friendly and worked with me to get the payments in my range. Answered any questions i had. Its my first new car and they were great from sales to finance and completing all the work.

Anna
1/09/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Patrick Sousa for making my car buying experience a great one. You Rock!!!!!!! Love my Sonata :-)

Pactrick Sousa

Kimberley
1/09/2015

"Amazing Experience"

If you ever are in doubt about where or what to buy walk into Roseville Hyundai, ask for Patrick Souza and I promise you will be one happy customer. I bought a new car from another dealer (located on Madison Ave) in December - fell in love with the purchase. Drove it for a month and they rescinded the agreement on December 6 asking for $4,000 more. Got my Dodge Caliber back. Needless to say I was bummed out and went to a "used car dealer" that had a 5 day no haggle return policy. On Monday the 6th I bought a car that looked great but I wasn't happy. Took the car back and purchased a 2012 Hyundai Sonata. I loved the car - I didn't love the interest rate and my payment. I loved that "it was a done deal" after my previous experience and that I was out from my old car and the negative equity it had. The Hyundai came with some features that I wanted to get reset. I had to take it to a Hyundai Dealer. I went to Roseville Hyundai. I love that they are a little removed from the Automall. I walked in and PATRICK SOUZA greeted me. I told him what I needed and about how much I am liking the Sonata (granted it's been less than 24 hours). He offered some great info about the warranty and the car itself. He asked if I would be interested in a lower payment, lower interest rate and a BRAND NEW CAR!!! What? Oh my gosh - less than 2 hours later I was approved - a solid approval - with a brand new beautiful 2015 Hyundai Sonata. I couldn't return the other fast enough. So in 3 days I bought and returned a brand new car, 2 used cars and am sooooo happy with the job that Patrick did getting me into a brand new car. If you want an Honest, Sincere, Quality Salesperson please stop by and ask for PATRICK SOUZA before you make a final decision. If you have never considered a Hyundai come drive one, check the consumer safety reports and do your homework. I guarantee you will not be disappointed. So from the minute I walked in until the moment I drove away I had the absolute best experience. I can't end without mentioning Brandon Wood and his finance team. OUTSTANDING! Good Job Guys!!

Patrick Souza, Brandon Wood

bev
1/03/2015

"Buying a new car for the first time."

I felt very comfortably when looking to buy my first new car. I visited another dealership and let's just say I will never go there again, but at Roseville Hyundai I would highly recommend shopping here if you are ever in the market for a Hyundai. The staff was friendly, and very knowledgeable.

Som
1/01/2015

"Great car buying experience."

Great experience buying my Sonata from Roseville Hyundai. Nick Cojan greeted me as I entered the showroom, was very friendly, explained all the features and options on the vehicle models I was interested in. He ensured I felt free to sufficiently test drive the cars, and had an unpressurized buying / test drive experience. Nick and the finance team walked me through financing options and Gap Insurance. My Sonata was delivered with a full tank gas, mats placed, and Nick helped driving my other car home. The price negotiation experience was good and agreeing to a fair deal was smooth too.

Nick Cojan

newty
12/31/2014

"Great customer support"

Buying my car here was a great experience! The staff was very kind and helpful. They made the process very easy and I was able to leave with my new car a fer hours after I picked it out!

Capnscoob
12/27/2014

"Awesome"

From the moment I walked in,to the minute I left it was the most awesome experience Patrick,great guy, Audrey,finance credit,everyone awesome cannot say more things everything is awesome. Oh wait can we save you some more money? Is always something you want to hear and they made good on it.

KTY
12/21/2014

"Excellent experience and price buying new car"

Excellent experience buying a car here. Everyone was polite and prompt (for a new car buying experience). Great price! So glad I worked with them.

Sam, Audrey, Tommy