Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hy

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
maracenters
8/24/2016

"Very helpful Salesman"

David was very helpful giving me all the information I needed to make my choice of vehicle. The color I wanted came into the dealership on a truck while we were talking so I decided to wait for them to detail it, bought it and drove it home. I am very happy with the Tuscan as it is much easier to get in and out of than the Sonata I looked at and have owned for over 10 years.

pirnik
8/23/2016

"Excellent Service, Great Experience"

We had a specific car in mind and tried finding it through another dealer. It took weeks, tons of back an forth. Then we called Roseville Hyundai and the exact car we wanted was on the lot in a matter of hours for us to come and look at. Amazing service, informative, accurate and no pressure. If you're looking for a Hyundai, buy it here!

ayoung54
8/23/2016

"A positive experience!"

We were greeted promptly, treated with respect and were allowed to make a relaxed, no-pressure decision. Who knew buying a car could be fun!

samantha.g.cole
8/22/2016

"Easiest car purchase ever"

From my husband's first meeting Ivan and explaining what we wanted, to scheduling a followup appointment, to pricing, to delivery, this was the most painless and simple car buying experience either of us have ever had. I would strongly recommend the dealer, and Ivan.

lloydleitz
8/20/2016

"my purchase"

I was very satisfied with the management and salesman at Roseville Hyundai. I brought along the ad from the Sacramento Bee newspaper and they had no problem honoring it.

tay_k51
8/19/2016

"Lease option"

David Wilson was amazing, helped with any question and made the process smooth and easy. Helped me find the next perfect car! He genuinely cared about us while we went through the whole process.

Jen Detwiler
8/16/2016

"Here you go Ivan, you've earned this one for sure!"

I was very happy with my experience at this dealership. After walking the Roseville lot my mom advised that I call salesman Ivan. We were actually going to drive to their folsom lot and buy a car from him as my mom had an excellent experience and purchased a car from him the month before. Well it turned out that Ivan had transferred to the Roseville lot but happen to be off for the day. When I called and mentioned my mom (which he knew right away by first name) and told him I wanted to buy a new car today he canceled his plans, drove twenty minutes out of his way, and greeted us with a friendly smile. My mom was so happy with his outgoing and friendly personality! And I'm very happy with my car. I really hate the finance process! It's so long and for someone who just got off of work you could imagine how tired I was by this point. I was delightfully surprised by Kajen the finance guy at this dealership! It was like having a friend on my side helping me understand what I was reading and looking out for my best interest! He's such a people person!

rcglvsbears
8/15/2016

"great"

the guys that help me with my lease were awesome...the only issue I had was my missing navagation system and James is workin on getting this into my car...thank you James and Kajen for the wonderful experience.

todras42
8/14/2016

"V. good"

Good staff - very well in dealing and leading to right information - sales rep, was very honest in putting all detail to gather in a easy way to understand.

Mr Spencer

aestrickler
8/12/2016

"Mr Wilson and Hyundai Roseville are amazing!"

David Wilson was my sales guy at Hyundai of Roseville and he did an amazing job! I have been recommending him personally and this Hyundai location because of the amazing job he did. I have never dealt with such an amazing person in car sales in my entire life. I felt trust, honesty, integrity and knowledge from David and that is 100% why I bought a new car when I did. Thank you all so much for your assistance and I was completely wowed by Hyundai and Mr. Wilson. I was a Subaru owner for 10+ years and have absolutely no regrets switching to Hyundai!! Love my new car and the service!!!

Reviews of Ivan Contreras