Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hy

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
Starfish229
5/28/2015

"Great Salesman"

Mark was a great sales person. I let him know what I was looking for and he made sure the vehicle had everything I needed. I didn't like the color of the vehicle I test drove and asked for white. We walked the parking lot looking for what I needed and found my vehicle that day. Mark explained everything in detail and scheduled my first oil change appointment. I also wanted to purchase a few things for the vehicle that didn't come with such as cargo mat in the back and screen for the back to cover items.

CROUSE

STEVEN.THEURING
5/28/2015

"Excellent"

Excellent service. I was able to get in and out within a few hours. Thank you for being quick and efficient, especially when I have two young children

CROUSE

OTAKUN

"Jack was great."

Jack did an excellent job of setting me up with the car I wanted. He took care of the paperwork with a minimum of fuss.

LAFLIN

Sierra Foothill Folks
5/27/2015

"Team effort to streamline the buying experience"

My wife and I would like to single out Diego Castro of the sales staff for his knowledge and professionalism. He quickly determined our requirements and identified our questions. There were two model options and he brought up both vehicles so we could see the differences side by side. Along the way, Mr. Castro also provided exceptional descriptions and demonstrations of vehicle features and benefits before a well planned test drive that allowed me to experience the vehicle's performance in both freeway and street conditions. However, the thing I appreciated the most was his insistence that we not hesitate to contact him for post sale information and hints on how to get the most enjoyment out of out new vehicle. In his case, it appears that customer service is a continuing commitment and did not stop with the sale. I would suggest that Mr. Castro is not only a tremendous asset to his customers and the Roseville dealership, he is a great representative for the larger Hyundai Brand. We also really appreciated the chance to work with Audrey Stocks from the financial side. Her personal organization got us through the paperwork seamlessly and rapidly. Her descriptions of additional warranty options were very well done and providing all the transaction documentation to us on a flash drive was the frosting on the cake. Well done Ms. Stocks. We also appreciated the fact that the Roseville Hyundai Superstore is a TRUECar certified dealership and as such, financial negotiations were quick and cordial, providing what we feel was a win-win for both customer and dealer.

cole8587

"LOVE IT!!!"

My husband and I stopped by to check out a new Elantra and take it for a spin before we headed to Toyota to check out a Corolla.We were greeted by Spenser and he asked what we were in the market for. I told him the Elantra and specifically the value edition. He walked us back and showed us their amazing seclection!!! I still cant believe all the choices, they had every color car and or interior I could have wanted. (Toyota only had the car edition I wanted in white) We picked one and Spencer got us on the road, where he did a great job representing the car and Hyundai without coming off as your typical cocky, pushy, and overly aggressive car salesman. To say the least we never made it to Toyota, Hyundai had more to offer. A big thanks to Spencer and the rest of the Hyundai family!

Sandy S.
5/26/2015

"Helpful, no pressure car buying experience."

Wide selection of cars and got a super deal on the car we wanted. Patrick and Audrey were so helpful in explaining the process every step of the way. Patrick helped us get the most for our trade-in, and, unlike another dealership we had visited, we didn't feel pressured to buy. Hyundai puts out a great product, and this is our second purchase from Roseville Hyundai. Our 2008 Elantra is still going strong and just shy of 200,000 miles with nothing more than normal maintenance. Thank you for making our purchase an enjoyable, stress free experience.

Roseville Hyundai responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Hi Sandy, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad you are enjoying your Hyundai, old and new. :-) We will be sure to share your feedback with Patrick, Audrey, and the entire team here at Rsoeville Hyundai. Our goal is to ensure that our customers know that their satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Feel free to tell your friends about us and come back to see us again for your next car service or purchase. We would love to see you again soon! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Google + for special offers and community events. Sincerely, Amanda Lawson

Caroline Delacruz
5/25/2015

""EXCELLENT DEAL & CUSTOMER SERVICE!""

Our first stop for the day & we had a good deal for the car I wanted! Thank you Diego & Audrey! You guys are the best!!!

Roseville Hyundai responded to this review

May 26, 2015

Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so glad you are enjoying your vehicle. We will be sure to share your feedback with Diego, Audrey, and the entire team here at Roseville Hyundai. Our goal is to ensure that our customers know that their satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Feel free to tell your friends about us and come back to see us again for your next car service or purchase. We would love to see you again soon! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Google + for special offers and community events. Sincerely, Amanda Lawson

KFS
5/25/2015

"Awesome Customer Service "

Roseville Hyundai was able to get me into a 2015 Sonata Limited and they paid off my trad in! I did not feel pressured and loved that they where able to write me up mock numbers to help me with my decsion. They made the proccess very smooth!

adree916
5/24/2015

"Integrity, EXCELLENT customer service and excellent deal!"

Roseville Hyundai left it's mark on me, not only do I recommend the Dealership for their great deals but the people working there for their excellence in customer service (two particular employees gave me this perspective: Nick, a car salesman and Brandon, who works in finance). I feel compelled to share my experience at Roseville Hyundai; I received the best customer service, hands down. Nick was my car salesman and after being to the Roseville Auto Mall, Folsom automall and pretty much dealing with so many other car salesmen via telephone and in person, Nick's service was unique and incomparable. He is unlike any other car salesman in town. Not only did he get to the point (which is exactly what all car buyers want) but he was also extremely patient and detail oriented. I told him exactly what I wanted and he showed me the car I test drove and left the lot with that night, a 2016 Hyundai Elantra. I literally signed my paperwork at midnight and after signing, Nick still took the time to show me my car and made sure I understood every detail of my brand new car and answered my questions until I left the lot. Although it was so late (midnight), Brandon, a Hyundai financial employee was still extremely professional yet had a great sense of humor when it came down to signing my paperwork, answering my questions and getting financed through the dealership. He was honest and gave me valuable advice. If anyone reading this wants a great deal while buying a car and wants nothing but the best service, Roseville Hyundai is the place to go to. Nick and Brandon, thank you for your unforgettable customer service and integrity; I couldn't have chosen a better place to buy my car!

khaliwell
5/19/2015

"Polite and not pushy buying a used car"

I bought a 2013 Hyundai Genesis, and they were patient with me not knowing what I wanted, and letting me look at a bunch of cars. They gave me an awesome warranty, and worked with me on my trade-in car. Everyone was super friendly, and they stayed exactly within the budget I gave them.

Mike Beane