Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hy

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
M.S.SUNSHINE21
8/30/2015

"Leasing my new Santa Fee 2016"

It was a pleasure to have a negotiation with excellent employees at Hyundai Dealership in Roseville.Thank you all for the professional work.I enjoy the car and enjoy the deal that I got. Thanks a lot.

GUALOCAS
8/29/2015

"great experience buying a Hyundai"

Good service, no pressure, able to negotiate down payment. Mark was always around making sure we were okay and provided us with drinks and answering our questions.

JESUSRAMOS020
8/28/2015

"LOVE MY NEW CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!"

we walked in, drove it, loved it, financed and drove home in a 2016 Hyundai Elentra with everything I wanted :):):):) The car had just techinally been delivered to facility so I was the first and only person who drove....LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Janet

MLEE6621
8/22/2015

"We are an Elantra Family"

We bought our first Hyundai Elantra from Roseville Hyundai back in 2006. The car was spacious, but still got AMAZING mileage. It got us through some of the highest gas prices we have ever seen. With a 40 mile round trip commute five days a week, I would not have been able to afford gas if it hadn't been for the Elantra! It lasted for 9 years, had over 140,000 miles on it, and we never had to do more than routine maintenance on it. It finally gave out and we were back at Roseville Hyundai a week later to get a new one. The 2016 has more bells and whistles than the 2006--I particularly love the blind spot mirror--but what ultimately sold me on it was the reliability of Hyundai. I'm hoping this Elantra will last a whole decade this time!

ALI.RYAN66
8/22/2015

"met my expectations"

We loved everyone but Spencer who was inconsistent and talked over us and wasted our time and your employees time. Any lower ratings is due to him And only him.

matt pomeroy

Craig
8/20/2015

"Quick & Easy"

The best car purchase experience I have ever had. The salesman was friendly, but not pushy, the negotiation was easy and the paperwork was quick and efficient.

STEVENJZUNIGA

"New Car purchase"

Karen was very helpful when we arrived at your dealership. She answered all of our questions, We were able to purchase the car at a great price and we are very pleased. We will be back for all of the service needed. Thank You Steven and Kathy

EKCRUMLEY

"Amazing"

I love Roseville Hyundai! This is the 4th car my family has purchased here and we get great service every time! Sam was awesome in helping us find the car we wanted.

DAHLMH73

"Read everything"

Basically a good experience. Be sure to read and understand ALL paperwork, especially the price quoted to you and make sure it matches with the contract BEFORE signing.

JSHAFFER4512
8/18/2015

"Sales Experience"

My sales person Sam was very professional and helpful in the process. I would recommend using him to anyone. He worked with me to determine the best automobile that I could afford, and a great way to afford it. Thanks Sam.

Type employee names separated by comma.

Reviews of Brandon Wood