Roseville Hyundai

200 N Sunrise Ave,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Hyundai Info
About Roseville Hyundai

New & Improved! New Management & New Team Members! Roseville Hyundai has a strong and committed sales staff with many years of experience satisfying our customers' needs. Feel free to browse our inventory online, request more information about vehicles, set up a test drive or inquire about financing! CALIFORNIA'S #1 VOLUME HYUNDAI DEALER Since opening in November of 2005 Roseville Hyundai has been the largest volume Hyundai dealer in all of California. We have been #1 in California for 47 straight months and we are now #1 in the entire Western region. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. We are #1 for a reason...and its not for selling cars at high prices. We are California's price leader. We have over 500 cars in inventory on over six acres. The largest selection anywhere in California. We have an award winning management team and Service department. Both have won numerous awards. We invite you in to visit our beautiful showroom, meet our friendly staff and take advantage of the lowest price on the hottest car on the market today. Our commitment to you; "Treat every customer like a guest in our own home every time, everyday with out fail" WHY WOULD YOU BUY A HYUNDAI ANYPLACE ELSE? About Roseville Hyundai - a Roseville New & Used Hyundai Dealership Roseville Hyundai offers many automotive products and services to our Roseville area customers. From quality new Hyundai vehicles to used cars, we know anyone looking for a vehicle in Roseville will likely find what they want at our dealership. We carry a comprehensive line of Hyundai vehicles, including the Elantra, Genesis, Santa Fe, Sonata and Tucson, making us a good choice as your Roseville Hyundai car dealer. Our services include trusted Hyundai car repair, original Hyundai parts, and financing to help our customers purchase the car of their dreams. Call Roseville Hyundai at 800-764-9018, or come visit us in person.

About Roseville Hyundai

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 AM

• Financial Service Providers Onsite
Vipfactor
3/01/2015

"Love Roseville Hyundia "

Just purchased my 6th vehicle from Roseville GENISIS and I wouldn't go anywhere else!! Staff is extremely helpful, prompt, professional and full of integrity! I trust the entire team with any questions or service needed. IF YOU want a hassle free experience with your new vehicle go to Roseville Hyundia!

Brian Shaffer , patrick and Audrey

mr344310
2/23/2015

"After being treated like a Goddess I couldn't be happier!"

I got in my car and cried today after my experience at Hyundai. I was treated with such respect and kindness after days of talking to scheming car dealer. Test driving the car was no hassle and Mark was so helpful! I had already been offered a loan through USAA but they went through hoops trying to get my a better rate. The financial woman, Audrey, is incredible at what she does. I had a very complicated issue with my co-signer and residency and she worked it all out for me to get a better Apr and a lower cost overall. I am buying one of their trade-ins that passed the inspection to be sold at their standards. It was the cheapest car they had. That is to say, they did not have much to gain from my purchase but they still spent hours explaining everything to me, going through Kelly Blue Book and Carfax, offering food and water, driving me to the bank, and getting everything worked out. The car business, especially the used car business has pathetic moral standards, but Hyundai at Roseville does not!

Audrey, Mark

lngstrange
2/19/2015

"Painless Sweet and to the point"

I had never even considered the ability to financed a car. I'm 26 years old, with a decent job, not the greatest credit, and all I knew was I needed a car of my own. My friend told me she had purchased her last 3 vehicles, her parents as well from Roseville Thank you Roseville Hyundai, Spencer, as well as Brandon for the quick painless paperwork.

Spencer, Brandon.

bankim
2/15/2015

"Samlesh Pal"

My parents and I had a very good experience with Roseville Hyundai. The staff at the dealership are very friendly and paperwork was done quickly. I will recommend your dealership to my friends and family for future auto needs.

Samlesh Pal

Sophia
2/11/2015

"Best experience at a dealership I've ever had"

After being turned down by other dealers I went to roseville Hyundai and even though I wasn't able to get financed for a new car due to bad credit the salesman diego didn't give up on me and when a preowned car arrived that I could get financed for and was much more affordable came in he saved it for me. I love my new car and I was treated very good.

Diego

Chris Savage
2/10/2015

"Best Dealership Ever!"

Our family has purchased over 8 cars from Roseville Hyundai since they opened. The buying experience has always been relaxed and non-stressful and the service after the sale is exceptional. Brian and Chris really know how to take care of their customers and Robert in the service department has excellent customer service! Each sales person who has helped us over the years has been great and always offered to help us out with any future needs. We've recommended Roseville Hyundai to our friends and colleagues and many have purchased vehicles there as well. Chris & Wendy

Brian Shaffer, Patrick Souza, Brandon Wood, Robert Peace, Joey

Tresor.bunker
2/08/2015

"Best car buying experience ever!!!"

While I was frustrated shopping for a car to replace my truck, I happen to stumble upon this dealership. I came in late in the evening after work and even though it was busy a sales person finally came to me, John. John was super calm and collect, he wasn't pushy but rather was honest, something I had not encountered yet. John was patient and showed what was in stock and when I told him exactly what I wanted he talked to the manager and they where able to find that car for me the next day. This was by far the smoothest process I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Brandon the finance guy was also very helpful in getting my stuff going. Most people would try to sell me a whole bunch of warranties but Brandon just sold me the essentials, which I appreciated. If I could give this dealership a 100 star rating, I would. Thanks for making this a fun experience.

John, Brandon

Caitlinjudson
2/07/2015

"I bought a car! "

I was there for a short amount of time and got exactly what I wanted! Very efficient and helped find a car that fit my needs perfectly! James Sawyer is an excellent car salesmen!

James Sawyer

mvjas7
1/22/2015

"Never been treated better"

Sam made our buying experience a great experience. I have never dealt with a salesperson who made us feel so relaxed. Thank you so much Sam!!!! We will be coming back here for our future vehicle purchases for sure.

Samlesh Pal

neptune087
1/20/2015

"First Time Buyer"

I've purchased a few used vehicles, but never new, so naturally I had some hesitation about the classic "shark tank" environment of a car dealership. However, after being badgered by several other dealerships, the vibe at Roseville Hyundai was entirely different. My sales associate--Patrick Souza--answered all of my questions, but let me have my own opinions and time when requested. I really dig my 2015 Accent, and I'm glad I bought new (particularly with the warranty that comes with Hyundai vehicles). I would absolutely recommend Hyundai of Roseville, and Patrick in particular, for their great customer service and can-do attitude. They have a strong desire and willingness to get the best deal for you, along with the right vehicle.

Patrick Souza