Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
happywithit
5/17/2016

"Outstanding experience - very easy process, great staff "

This was one of the best car buying experiences that we have ever had. We first were contacted by Anish with Internet Sales and were provided with basic information regarding different models of the Camry in a non-pressure way. We visited the dealership and Ryan showed us several Camrys.. He was extremely friendly and helpful. We were then contacted via the internet and phone by Judy Cunningham and Dean Haught (sp?). Again, very informative and no pressure. We decided to purchase a Camry and returned to the dealership. Linn Nyugen was our salesperson. He made the experience very enjoyable - an extremely courteous, friendly professional. Processing through the financial office with Eric again was easy and non-pressure to buy all the extras. We will recommend Roseville Toyota to our friends.

Ryan (Last name?), Anish, Judy Cunningham, Dean Haught, Eric (Finance) and a young lady from Customer Service that showed us the workings of the car.

JohntheSkeptic
5/06/2016

"An unexpectedly positive experience"

These guys were a pleasure to deal with, from the well-informed salesman to the closer and the finance guy (as well as the instructor who walked me through the various electronic systems). No pressure. No hidden charges. Transparent (and friendly) negotiation of terms. Every stereotype of the car sales process went out the window. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a Toyota -- enormous inventory, competitive pricing, real decent people.

Henley Jay Hernandez, Dallas C. Thorsteinsson, Jessica (she walked me through the electronic systems, but I'm unsure of her last name)

Roseville Toyota responded to this review

May 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review! We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

jth34
4/07/2016

"They dont take care of there customers and lie to them"

I have a 2014 for the past 2 years my navigation and entune is not working. The unit has been replaced 3 times so this falls under the lemon law and this dealership doesn't care about its customers DONT BUY OR GET YOUR CAR SERVICED HERE they want to replace the unit for the 4th time. UNACCEPTABLE ive bought 6 cars from this dealership and I had some hiccups with my credit and they say they will help get into a new car they didn't even try to work with me or the banks

Isenberg Tom
4/05/2016

"Elder Abuse of my parents"

My parents came to this dealership wanting a $10000 car and walked out with a $23000 car with all the possible extras added to it. They had both been in a head on collision and my mother is on medicine for dementia. They were totally taken advantage of, even when we showed the dealership a letter from her doctor. Please BEWARE of this dealership, especially if you are elderly. They will take advantge of you like sharks going after blood in the water!!!! VERY UNETHICAL!! We gave them plenty of opportunity to make things right, but all they cared about was the sale. STAY AWAY!! There are many other Toyota dealerships you can go to!!!

Vanessa
3/02/2016

"We love Toyota!!"

My family has always been Toyota lovers. My dad has a tundra, mom has a scion, both sisters have corollas and a scion XB. I needed to trade in my BMW because it was just not reliable for me no more, so I came into Roseville Toyota just to browse one night and see what my options were. I met Austin Duarte where he started to show me some cars that could work for me in the price and car payment I felt comfortable at. Never I did not expect to go in and start paperwork, but after explaining my financial situation to Austin Duarte he assured me that Toyota would be able to help me out. I went inside met with Robert Devenecia and from there it was them working their magic. I did end up having to have a co-signer, but that is where the best person in the whole wide world came in...my mom. She is amazing for helping me do this. Once we shook hands we met with Jacquie Roberts in finance and she made the entire process of signing documents fast and easy to understand. I never thought I would be buying a brand new Toyota Rav4!!! I am so happy with this purchase because I know I have something finally reliable. We want to give a big thanks to Toyota, but especially to Austin, Robert and Jacquie for all your help and follow up even after the purchase.

Austin Duarte

Sue
3/01/2016

"Hard sell, but willing to"

I came with prices other dealers were willing to offer, Roseville Toyota was able to match it after 2 tries at offering me higher prices. Respected that I knew exactly what I wanted coming in, didn't try to sell me anything else. Hank came in on his day off to work with me! I had been by 2 days earlier, to get started. David and person he worked with gave me initial quotes with breakdown. Ok experience. As I was at my vehicle leaving, Oleg was brought out to me, offering a revealing much lower price. It was a bit creepy , but enlightened me as to what prices I might be aiming for in dealing over the coming few days. I was too fried by that time to go back in at that time and learn details of his proposal. I forget names of Finance person and Customer Service, bu both were very good at thei jobs.

becareful
2/22/2016

"less than honest"

After leasing a Toyota Avalon, I realized that I was misled by the salesman. He closed the sale with false information and promises the dealership could not keep. I also found the finance officer to be less than honest. When in for service, I was questioned and pressured by numerous salesmen to buy a new car. I traded my Avalon in early to avoid this dealership.

I am not sure and do not want to name the wrong person

mclaug1947
2/05/2016

"We just keep buying at Roseville Toyota"

We just bought our car at Roseville Toyota. We worked with Judy Cunningham, Internet Manager. She was very knowledgeable, and really worked hard to get us a good deal. It's always stressful making a large purchase, but Judy made it so stress free.. Even after the sale she took a great deal of time making sure we understood how to work everything in the car. Zach, the financial officer was really nice too. This is the second time we have bought from Roseville Toyota and both times is was a great experience. In addition, the car maintenance and repair staff are superb.

Judy Cunningham and Zach

Janelle Ross
1/22/2016

"Colin Rodgers was a great help"

Colin Rodgers was a great help. I came not knowing what I wanted and he didn't stop until he found something I was satisfied with. I would definitely recommend him.

Bruce Cambern

Denise Priano
1/15/2016

"Experience was great"

Experience was great the price was higher then I wanted to pay. But was worth the price and I would come back again. I am a little tired of hearing your "there is no wiggle room." please come up with a new phrase.

Bruce Cambern