Roseville Toyota

Assistant Sales Manager

January 20, 2017

"Amazing customer service"

- meghanw

After spending a good year and a half fighting with the company of my previous car (will remain unnamed) as I had my car in the service center at least once a month I was not expecting much when I finally bought a new car. I was so drained from my previous experience that I think I was stopped in my tracks the first time I took my car to Roseville Toyota for its regular maintenance service. I was blown away by the fact they had a coffee shop and little Cafe. This was the ideal spot to spend the hour while I waited for my car. I jumped on my computer and actually lost track of time as I felt like i was in coffee shop. Now what really got me was the customer service. I cannot.... I MEAN CANNOT... say enough positive stuff about my service rep Courtney Guetschow. Not only was she the most friendly person, she communicated with me, explained everything perfectly, made sure I did not have any further questions and kept me updated as my car went through the process. The experience was the best I have ever had... so great that I felt compelled to write a review. The icing on the cake is the fact i ABSOLUTELY love my Highlander. I talk about my car so much that my mother-in-law just bought one a few weeks ago and my friends are selling their Tahoe to get one as well this week. I will be urging them to have Courtney as their service rep as she just makes the whole process complete.

January 18, 2017

"Very glad to have my 2nd Toyota at same dealer."

- jopark

Since we bought a Prius at Roseville Toyota in 2008, we have used it as our service center. The members are always friend and honest, and we trust them. When the time comes to buy a new car, we checked on line this dealer first, and Tyson called us to make an appointment. At first meeting, Tyson understood what we wanted: Model, color, details and price etc. Deals done quickly. But we waited another hour to finish signing all the papers, and finally all happy.

January 15, 2017

"Awesome!"

- Justine Hampshire

I'm so happy with my brand new car thanks to Mundeep! I told him exactly what I wanted and that's what I got. Glad I had his help making such a big commitment!

• O'Sully's Cafe