Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
jemerson
4/23/2015

"Roseville Toyota - Where we will always buy our cars!"

The best dealership we have been to. Everything is 150% including sales, service and parts. We don't get lied to and the deal is fair.

CJ Rubio

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for such an awesome review! Also, thank you for your continued loyalty. Feel free to come visit us again whenever you may need.

Mrs. B 7404
4/02/2015

"Totally Unsurpassed Experience--True Professionalism!!!"

Truly awesome in every respect. I firmly believe in professionalism, and that's what I expect in business dealings, large or small. From the time, Mr. Singh introduced himself, I knew we were in good hands. I don't believe I've ever met a sales rep with such pride in the company he works for. Mr. Singh's knowledge of the vehicles in all those acres of cars was very impressive. The showroom and employees were immaculate . Everyone was friendly and eager to help. I highly recommend Roseville Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. If I needed another vehicle, I'd be back up there tomorrow to buy one just to be treated so professionally. Absolutely unsurpassed!!

Amarjit Singh (AJ)--Outstanding--the Best Marissa Wittmann--Outstanding

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your recommendation means so much to us. We believe that all of our customers deserve the best in customer service, and I am so glad that you were able to experience just that. Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs you may have.

plee123
4/01/2015

"Jessica Romero Best Customer Service!"

Just bought a new Prius c and I love my car! The only thing I was unhappy with were the carpet floor mats since they were lighter colored and would show stains easier. I wanted the all weather ones. Took my car into dealership but was told that was how they came and the All-weather ones were $114. One phone call to Jessica Romero (Customer Service Manager) and I am not only getting my mats, they will deliver them to me to save me the drive! I am beyond happy!!! My daughter will be buying her first Toyota after graduation this year and Roseville Toyota is the place we will go. Thank you Jessica! There's a reason you are in the position you're in. Great customer satisfaction!

Jessica Romero

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I am so happy to hear that Jessica was able to send you your all-weather mats. We strive to meet all of our customers needs. It is also exciting to hear that your daughter will be graduating soon. You can trust that we will take care of her. Thank you again for the amazing review, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

jjsp1127
3/29/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

We had a great experience at Roseville Toyota. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased there and we will definitely continue to come back for our car needs. Our sales rep, Todd Ritter, was knowledgable and very friendly. The sales experience was very low stress, hassle and pressure free. We really felt like we were being taken care of throughout the entire car buying experience. Special attention was even given to our 5 year old son to make sure we all had an enjoyable experience. I would recommend that everyone go to Roseville Toyota for their car buying needs as the selection, the staff, and even the facility you wait in throughout the process are the best out there.

Adam Ballesteros and Kelly (with vehicle delivery)

saraveggies
3/22/2015

"Great Experience"

My sales rep, Todd Ritter, had a wealth of knowledge regarding Toyotas and had impressive knowledge of the thousands of cars on the lot. Once I told him what I was looking for, he knew the exact car for me. After a great test drive, he helped me through negotiations and I couldn't be happier with my Camry and the experience at Toyota Roseville overall. Thanks Todd!

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We strive to provide our customers with expert knowledge and friendly service, and Todd certainly exemplifies that. I am so glad that you are happy with your new Camry and its price! Please come see us again in the future if you have any other needs.

toyota2015
3/13/2015

"2015 Toyota Camry XSE sold with damage rear bumper. "

Oh, my God......Roseville Toyota's Customer Relations Manager has no experience at all to deal with customers concerns. Her name is Jessica Romero. Once again recommending Public to not to buy from Roseville Toyota. They sold me a brand new camry with damaged paint, and she is not willing to help at all. They are very cheap type of business people. One point she promised to have it touiched up and detailed, then she backs off saying she don't care. Once the car left the dealership, it's yours. I will never ever go back to Roseville Toyota for business. She even wants me to pay for the rtouch up paint. How low and cheap they can be. shame on you, Jessica and Roseville Toyota. I even called Toyota USA and they contacted me via e-mail and no one can find this Luis person who sent me the e-mail to resolve the issue. So now the Whole Toyota name is branded as cheaters, liars and half xx job on detailing the car before delivery.

Jessica Romero...worthless

edhtoy41
3/01/2015

"Awesome!!!!!"

Quick service, expert knowledge. We got all questions answered and enjoyed the whole experience. We were choosing between this dealer and folsom, but went here due to all the selection.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for the awesome 5-star rating! I am glad that our staff was able to provide you with the answers and service that you rightfully deserve. Please do not hesitate to visit us again in the future.

Jim
3/01/2015

"My Wife Enjoyed Buying a Car"

Definitely one of the most pleasurable car shopping experiences I have gone through. I was looking for a used 6 cylinder Camry but left in an Avalon which I am really enjoying. A couple of small bumps in the road but I definitely thought it was worth the drive to Roseville.

Michael Powell

March 03, 2015

Jim, thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with such a pleasant car-buying experience. Enjoy your new Avalon, and please feel free to visit us again.

Natashields
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience! Love my new Camry! Razi was very helpful and friendly. My entire family has purchased their cars/trucks from Roseville Toyota so it was a natural choice. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of during the entire process.

February 27, 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your time at Roseville Toyota! We pride ourselves on our great employees - like Razi - and their ability to make buying a car an enjoyable experience. We hope you enjoy your new Camry and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mscotten
2/17/2015

"Couldn't ask for better service"

My husband and I went down early on Valentine's day. Our salesman, Todd Ritter was the best we could ask for! He showed us everything that they had fitting our needs. He spendt all day with us not preassuring us at all. Very happy and personable!!! I highly recommend the dealership and specifically Toyota Todd! We had a small sensor problem after we left. And they took care of us free of charge with urgency.

February 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that Todd was able to be a part of your pleasant Valentine's Day memories. Please, feel free to contact or visit us for any future needs you may have.

Reviews of Todd Ritter