Roseville Toyota

Todd Ritter, Assistant Sales Manager, Roseville Toyota

Todd Ritter

Assistant Sales Manager

May 28, 2017

"Amazing sales staff. Service center is a customers nightmare"

- Umeko2

Amazing internet staff set my family and I up for a test drive appointment with Henley Hernandez on May 6,2017. Henley is a friendly person with an exceptional ability to connect with his customers wants and needs without making them feel pressured to purchase immediately. Needless to say, we felt confident in our decision and purchased our 2017 Sienna the same day. Joe Beitzel helped us in the finance department with exceptional patients with our three children while signing on the dotted line. We purchased the 10 year 100,000 mile warranty with Joe. Malon helped us set up and explain our new features upon leaving, again extremely friendly and relatable. We left Roseville Toyota feeling like family on May 6, 2017. My husband and I decided we wanted body side molding, got in touch with Henley who once again helped us place that order. Sally called to schedule the Cilajet Sealant application once the molding was delivered to Toyota. Appointment was made for Friday, May 26th and was told I would have a Sienna reserved for the day. On May 26th, Julian R. Castellan checked my Sienna in for the scheduled work and pointed me to the rental desk- that is where everything began going downhill with Roseville Toyota. Rental desk "lost" my Sienna reservation and tried giving me a Prius, then a Camry. I quickly explained I have three carseats that will not fit. After a few minutes I was given a Sienna. The keyfob I was given had duct tape covering the automatic sliding doors. I was told the 2016's will be recalled due to doors flying open while people are driving! That sounds criminal that your dealership would let a soon to be recalled vehicle off your lot. I was in a rush to get to work and left knowing my children would not be riding in that faulty Sienna. At two o'clock, I got a call from Jess letting me know my van was ready. Valet dropped my van and keys and I left for the Roseville Galleria. My husband noticed what looked like dried bird poop below one of our fog lights and oil droplets on the bumper which would not easily wipe off with a dry napkin. Nothing should have dried so fast to where I could not easily wipe off with napkin unless it was already dried before my van was taken in. I wondered if the Cilajet was applied over the poop and oil. Called Julian to explain my concern and was completely shut down right away without any concern. We immediately returned to service department where Jess and Julian met us. Juilan quickly dismissed anything said and rubbed poop and oil off with a rag wet with some kind of liquid. Julian made it clear there was nothing he would say or do to help listen and try to resolve any of our concerns- we needed to take that up with finance to possibly get our money back for the Cilajet Application. I quickly brought up the fact that we would not get money back due to the application was included in our 10 year/100,000 mile warranty. Once again Julian did not care. Jess on the other hand seemed embarrassed by Julian's behavior. We then met with Thue Lee who quickly listened then gave us another Cilajet sample pack. Said the paint is smooth (the van is new, of course paint is smooth) therefore the application was successful. My husband and I left feeling like the outcast family member that day. We just wanted what we had scheduled and paid for- Cilajet Application from our 10 year/100,000 mile warranty and body side molding. To make make our frustrations with Roseville Toyota worse, Julian called us this morning (May 27) to ask when we are going to pick up our van! Sloppy and unprofessional is how I would describe Roseville Toyota's Service Center. Going forward, Roseville Toyota has lost all of our business. We will have all of our warranty work done at Maita Toyota, much closer to our home.

Joe Beitzel
2.0
Other Employees : Henley Hernandez, Malon Lasater, Julian R. Castellan

May 19, 2017

"Very helpful and no sales pressure."

- Bruce H

Tyson worked with me as I was waiting for my house refinance to close. He kept in touch without being pushy. He took care of all our needs and even came in on his day off to help us. I will definitely be back for another vehicle!!

Jason Pennington

March 29, 2017

"Roseville Toyota stood up and made things right"

- Bravo1122

After my review I had posted ealrier I was contact by Jessica who works at the dealership and she made things right. I Feel that I may of been to harsh but was upset. Long story short the they came in a fixed my registration and got me back on tract! thank you

Lavelle steele