Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
akmauro
7/24/2016

"Great experience"

Purchased a new Scion iM . Great great experience. Mo, Rahim,Daniel, Melissa, and everyone was awesome. Treated us great. Process was quick and easy. We will definitely be customers for life.

Billy
7/10/2016

"An enjoyable buying experience"

It took me a while to find the right salesperson while shopping online(as I live out of the area) but once I got in touch with Chuck Baccarella the Sales Manager and worked out the price I was looking for things went very smoothly. I made the drive to the dealership and everyone was very friendly and efficient in getting everything done and getting me on my way with my new 4Runner.

Chuck Baccarella

AbbeyLane1970
6/26/2016

"Worst. Experience. Ever."

Roseville Toyota is, without a doubt, the worst car buying experience you can possibly imagine. I had always been a fan of Toyotas, and was looking to trade in my Tacoma for a larger model. Upon arriving, they immediately took my keys for the trade in. This is not unusual, except for the fact that they never gave them back. When I had finished looking at vehicles and could not come to an agreement on price, I asked for my keys back. Instead, they continued to bring insufficient and overpriced offer after offer instead of bringing me the keys to my own vehicle. Hours later, I finally left. The salesman then called me and said that they were willing to give me the price that I had requested. When I went back to the dealership however, they then took my keys to my vehicle, and proceeded to come back at me with prices that were nowhere near what we had agreed upon. Again, when I asked to get my keys back for my own vehicle, they didn't bring them. Instead, they continued to bring me insufficient and overpriced offer after offer until finally, I had to get up, go to the desk myself, and demand my keys in order to escape the dealership. These are not straightforward individuals. They will cheat you. They shift to deceitful tactics in order to get your business. Save yourself the headache and your precious time. Do not go to Roseville Toyota.

Eric H.

indyjore
6/03/2016

"Falsify repairs needed to your vehicle "

Please read this before going to the dealership for service. I really don't want what happened to me to happen to anyone else. I've always had my car serviced at the dealership & recently moved to the area so Roseville Toyota was the closest dealership. I had my tires rotated & an inspection done. I got a laundry list of things that were wrong with my car that were not wrong 3,000 miles ago. They told me they did a "thorough" inspection on my vehicle. They were so pushy that I get the service done that day or within the week. I wanted to get a second opinion before shelling out $4,500. When I got my car back my back sun shield didn't work and my front passenger window didn't work. I called the dealership & asked to schedule an appointment to fix what wasn't working. They had the audacity to tell me that I would have to pay, up front, before the dealership will even look at it when it was a simple fuse fix. They said I would be reimbursed if they found they were the cause of the issue. Fast forward 2 days after service. My battery light comes on & then my car died in the middle of the road. I called AAA & they stated my alternator went out. Toyota's "thorough" inspection showed the alternator as fine but the battery needing a recharge. THREE different AAA mechanics stated the disbelief & with my car's low mileage that the alternator went out. When I told them I just had it looked at by the Roseville Toyota dealership all THREE (they came out on separate occasions, 1 battery, 1 tow & 1 more battery) all said that the dealership is very crooked, hurting for money & has been known to purposefully sabotage vehicles so customers would have to bring them back in for repair. I called 2 different, highly rated & recommended, mechanic shops. They both stated I was not their first customer whose brought in a vehicle from Toyota with the same laundry list of issues. When I brought my vehicle in, behold the inflated issues that Toyota presented to me were FALSE! For example, Toyota stated my rack & pinion had gone out along with my CV boot. Upon close inspection, by my choice mechanic, they stated NOTHING was wrong with my rack & pinion. It was just my CV boot flinging grease & it didn't need to be changed & nothing was wrong with it. Let me tell you that more than 1/2 of Toyota's laundry list was completely exaggerated. Instead of spending $4,500 I walked away spending $650.00 in repairs with a new battery. My family has a fleet of Toyota's that will never see the inside of Roseville Toyota. It boils my blood that they don't care about their customers & only see us as dollar signs

I don't know

RAV4
6/02/2016

"I have a very good experience at Roseville Toyota."

I submit my request through Truecare.com for interesting to buy RAV4. Razwan contacted with me next day, regarding the information I requested. My car buying experience at Roseville Toyota is very good.

happywithit
5/17/2016

"Outstanding experience - very easy process, great staff "

This was one of the best car buying experiences that we have ever had. We first were contacted by Anish with Internet Sales and were provided with basic information regarding different models of the Camry in a non-pressure way. We visited the dealership and Ryan showed us several Camrys.. He was extremely friendly and helpful. We were then contacted via the internet and phone by Judy Cunningham and Dean Haught (sp?). Again, very informative and no pressure. We decided to purchase a Camry and returned to the dealership. Linn Nyugen was our salesperson. He made the experience very enjoyable - an extremely courteous, friendly professional. Processing through the financial office with Eric again was easy and non-pressure to buy all the extras. We will recommend Roseville Toyota to our friends.

Ryan (Last name?), Anish, Judy Cunningham, Dean Haught, Eric (Finance) and a young lady from Customer Service that showed us the workings of the car.

Lightning
5/14/2016

"Poor Follow Through/Communication"

I purchased a 09', 14' Camry, 15' RAV4 AWD XLE. I even referred someone from Redding who bought a 09 Camry for his daughter from Roseville Toyota. This year, 2016, I tried to work with their internet Manager and their other internet sales associate (Dan and Robin). They failed in following through with my email messages and locating a 2016 Toyota RAV4 Limited AWD. I found the one I like at another Toyota Dealership. Later, I called the parts department at Roseville Toyota to see what they charge for labor and accessories. They were considerably higher including labor over and beyond Redding Toyota. They wanted to charge 1500.00 for Cilajet. Redding Toyota wanted 795.00. I was referred to sales, Oleg, Finance Dept. He said that he can meet the price of Redding Toyota and had a coupon for 200.00 less. (600.00 for the service--great). I tried working with him and reminding him for 3 weeks on all the above. He failed! Also there was a refund due to me for a Tire/Wheel policy and Dent policy...pro-rated. I sent a certified letter to request the refund. They did not communicate with me. They also sent the refund to Toyota Financial Services rather than sending it to me. I had to work all the hassle and contact their Finance Manager, Jessica. Of Course, she's going to protect the employees knowing full well they really fouled up in a big way. I will not do business with them any longer. They've burnt their bridges and I will deal with Hanlee or Momentum Toyota for now on in the future. The lost future business! I've spent nearly 100K there in the past years. Well that's John's problem now. Good Luck People.

Jessica Romero

JohntheSkeptic
5/06/2016

"An unexpectedly positive experience"

These guys were a pleasure to deal with, from the well-informed salesman to the closer and the finance guy (as well as the instructor who walked me through the various electronic systems). No pressure. No hidden charges. Transparent (and friendly) negotiation of terms. Every stereotype of the car sales process went out the window. I'd recommend this place to anyone looking for a Toyota -- enormous inventory, competitive pricing, real decent people.

Henley Jay Hernandez, Dallas C. Thorsteinsson, Jessica (she walked me through the electronic systems, but I'm unsure of her last name),

Roseville Toyota responded to this review

May 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review! We appreciate your kind words and the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your new vehicle and please let us know if you ever have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

jth34
4/07/2016

"They dont take care of there customers and lie to them"

I have a 2014 for the past 2 years my navigation and entune is not working. The unit has been replaced 3 times so this falls under the lemon law and this dealership doesn't care about its customers DONT BUY OR GET YOUR CAR SERVICED HERE they want to replace the unit for the 4th time. UNACCEPTABLE ive bought 6 cars from this dealership and I had some hiccups with my credit and they say they will help get into a new car they didn't even try to work with me or the banks

Isenberg Tom
4/05/2016

"Elder Abuse of my parents"

My parents came to this dealership wanting a $10000 car and walked out with a $23000 car with all the possible extras added to it. They had both been in a head on collision and my mother is on medicine for dementia. They were totally taken advantage of, even when we showed the dealership a letter from her doctor. Please BEWARE of this dealership, especially if you are elderly. They will take advantge of you like sharks going after blood in the water!!!! VERY UNETHICAL!! We gave them plenty of opportunity to make things right, but all they cared about was the sale. STAY AWAY!! There are many other Toyota dealerships you can go to!!!

Reviews of Razwan Muhammad