Roseville Toyota

3.9

Roseville Toyota

Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
Natashields
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience! Love my new Camry! Razi was very helpful and friendly. My entire family has purchased their cars/trucks from Roseville Toyota so it was a natural choice. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of during the entire process.

February 27, 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your time at Roseville Toyota! We pride ourselves on our great employees - like Razi - and their ability to make buying a car an enjoyable experience. We hope you enjoy your new Camry and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mscotten
2/17/2015

"Couldn't ask for better service"

My husband and I went down early on Valentine's day. Our salesman, Todd Ritter was the best we could ask for! He showed us everything that they had fitting our needs. He spendt all day with us not preassuring us at all. Very happy and personable!!! I highly recommend the dealership and specifically Toyota Todd! We had a small sensor problem after we left. And they took care of us free of charge with urgency.

February 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that Todd was able to be a part of your pleasant Valentine's Day memories. Please, feel free to contact or visit us for any future needs you may have.

emilythorburn
2/05/2015

"Great group of people"

I was looking for a specific 4runner and Roseville Toyota had it. I called and made an appointment. The service from phone to in person was excellent. I was working with Todd and Shawn and they made my experience very enjoyable. Thank you Roseville Toyota, my experience was above par and I would highly recommend to anyone who appreciates good service.

Todd Ritter

February 06, 2015

Emily - Thank you for such a great review! We are so glad your experience at Roseville Toyota exceeded your expectations. We'll make sure to pass along the positive feedback to Todd and Shawn! Enjoy your new ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

mary2015
1/18/2015

"Excellent servcie"

Todd was very helpful, knew all of the features, and listened to what I wanted. When I finally decided, he out in the extra effort to track down the exact color I wanted too.

rlbailes
1/18/2015

"Stellar "

If you are looking for a great car and an awesome sales/finance team who shatters all the preconceived notions of car salesmen, look no further than Roseville Toyota !! I was long overdue for a new car, but since I had some credit challenges, I thought getting a newer model car was out of the question. Luckily, being the determined person that I am, I called Roseville Toyota and made an appointment to talk to Todd Ritter. From the beginning, he took care of me and efficiently streamlined the whole process. Todd and his finance team, Todd Brannon, Sean Lyons and Jeanine McElroy, really went above and beyond. Not only did they help me secure an awesome new Yaris SE, but made a lasting impression on me with their professionalism, efficiency and world-class customer service. It's obvious that these people take great care and pride in what they do. I highly recommend Toyota of Roseville with no reservations. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Sean Lyons, Todd Brannon, Jeannine McElroy

lop04jenni19
1/12/2015

"Our experience with Todd brought us back for more!"

Our experience with Todd during the purchase of our Tacoma in March was a 100% why we came back to purchase our Corolla. We did not work with Todd this time around but he continued to check in and see how we were doing even though he had no motive (credit for the sale). This meant a lot to us. Mike Brand was very attentive and personable during our transaction. He went as far as offering to go get us something to eat while we did the negotiation portion with his manager, Oleg and finance. Oleg was fair and honest with us which to me is very important when it comes to sales. Our final paperwork was with Nelson who was very knowledgeable and did a great job of explaining the paperwork and process. To finish our experience Kelli did a great job of explaining and showing the specs of our Corolla. Toyota's altruistic approach with us have made us repeated customers.

Michael Brand

LP
12/29/2014

"Sales Contract/Financing Dispute with Roseville Toyota"

BUYERS BEWARE, even if you have a signed contract, made a $2,000 down payment, and made your payment on-time, Roseville Toyota may still try to take your vehicle back from you after 37-47 days. Since I had a previous bankruptcy and a newer job, I sought out special financing at various dealerships. After speaking and working with the special finance staff at Roseville Toyota, I purchased this vehicle from them on 10/25/14 and gave them $1,000 as the down payment. Within 10 calendar days, Roseville Toyota found a lender to finance the vehicle for me with my credit and work history but based on terms different than what was agreed to on 10/25/14. Roseville Toyota requested I come in to re-sign another contract with an additional $1,000 down payment; which I did on 11/04/14. On 11/15/14, “Armando” called requesting proof of residency for the other two individuals residing at the home. He said acceptable examples of this proof were paystubs, utilities bills, bank statements, etc. I sent via mobile text photos the documents to “Armando”. On 11/18/14, “Cara” called stating they still needed the information requested by “Armando”. This time, I sent two emails with attachments to “Armando” and “Sean”. After sending these emails, I received no further communication from Roseville Toyota until 12/11/14. On 11/20/14, the DMV titled the vehicle with me as the registered owner and mailed the proof of registration. On 12/11/14 (47 calendar days after Contract #1 and 37 calendar days after Contract #2), individuals from Roseville Toyota called me to tell me I have to return the vehicle. They said the lender kicked the loan out and they weren't going to finance the vehicle for me. On 12/12/14, I spoke with individuals at Roseville Toyota and they threatened me with vehicle repossession, application fraud and legal costs plus fees associated with reclaiming "their" vehicle. On 12/15/14, I spoke with the special finance manager who said due to lack of lender financing they need the vehicle and there's no in-house financing available with Roseville Toyota; a member of the Sullivan Auto Group. I explained to each of the callers the situation as I saw it on both Contract #1 and Contract #2: "Seller's Right to Cancel". They had me come in within 10 calendar days to re-sign. Either way, it was already past the 10 calendar days for the Seller's Right to Cancel. Roseville Toyota and Sullivan Auto Group should be held responsible for their actions of harassing, intimidating, threatening and lying to a buyer/consumer. On 12/19/14, the 1st monthly payment of $344.40 due on December 19th was delivered to Roseville Toyota via USPS Certified Mail. As the "Buyer", I held my end of the contract on multiple occasions. As the "Seller-Creditor", Roseville Toyota should hold their end of the contract by finding a lender on these terms or to in-house finance the vehicle within their dealership or Sullivan Auto Group. I believe they also have a business by the name of "Sullivan Auto Credit" so it is difficult to believe that they are unable to "in-house finance" as they claimed by phone.

Chcaddct
12/26/2014

"Love my corolla! "

Todd helped me pick out my new corolla. He listened to exactly what I wanted and was able to help me pick out the perfect car. He was very patient and kind, would definitely recommend him.

ingrid.sheipline
12/03/2014

"Toyota 4Runner purchase"

My wife and I found a 4Runner on the internet with the features we needed at a good price. Razwan tracked down the car and I took it for a test drive. We settled on a number and sat down with Danielle to finalize the deal. We were in and out in 5 hours, Its taken as long as 8 hours on a previous purchase at a different dealer, Raz and Danielle were very knowledgable and helpful and didn't try to talk us into options we didn't want. We had a great buying experience at Roseville Toyota.

December 04, 2014

Hi Ingrid, Thank you so much for the positive review. We really appreciate your feedback and your business. We hope you enjoy the 4Runner!

jeff.miller.520125
11/24/2014

"Bait and switch "

on 11/23/2014, I was lured to Roseville for a vehicle that was posted online. I called Roseville Toyota before travelling several hours to ensure the vehicle was present and available. I was assured by Shaun Thornhill that the vehicle was still available & in stock before driving 3 hours one way. I made an appointment to view the specific vehicle that was advertised on their website. When we arrived, their staff escorted us around their lot in (what appeared to be) a staged attempt to locate the vehicle that I traveled to the dealership to view. It appears that they calculated this deception so I would walk around their lot & give them the opportunity to interest me in a different vehicle. During my visit to Roseville Toyota, several staff members attempted to interest me in a different vehicle. I was later informed confidentially by an uninvolved salesman that the vehicle that I drove to Roseville for had been sold several days prior. The staff attempted a bait & switch. The vehicle is still listed on their website as available. This deceptive, unethical, practice took business away from other dealers in other areas. Shaun Thornhill is now dodging calls from me.

December 03, 2014

We are disappointed to read that your recent experience was not satisfactory. It appears as though we mishandled your situation and for this we apologize. Your comments have been discussed with the parties involved to learn more about what happened and how they need to improve. At Roseville Toyota, our focus is to provide consumers excellent customer service. We appreciate your feedback to help us improve. You may contact me anytime to voice any additional concerns. Sincerely, Charles Dean General Manager

Reviews of Todd Ritter