Roseville Toyota

Andy Acevedo

November 11, 2016

"Falsified sales documentation"

- Natalie M.

Incredibly corrupt dealership. After agreeing on a sales price, I noticed that they had tacked on LoJack and dent protection within the optionals section - totaling nearly $2000 for optionals we had not been notified of. When I indicated to the sales department that we did not want those optionals, they told us that we could not purchase the car without taking those options. We had already spent 2 1/2 hours at the dealership and I was exhausted (should have walked). We foolishly just communicated how disgusted we were with the whole situation and then finished up the deal. The weekend was ending and my husband urgently needed a car. I won't even bother describing what happened in the financial services department. But, in both departments, we noticed that they had listed our phone numbers incorrectly and that they had not listed our email address (wrote "did not provide email address" though I had indeed done so). Meanwhile, every department is pleading with us to give a good customer service survey when we leave. However, when it was clear that they were not going to get one because of how poorly they treated us in both departments, they completely falsified our contact information in the Toyota corporate system. I just got off the phone with Toyota corporate: Roseville Toyota had given them a completely fabricated email address, completely fabricated phone numbers, and completely fabricated mailing address. Meaning they were purposefully preventing Toyota corporate from being able to survey us on our sales experience. It would have been comical if it had not been so obscenely corrupt. These people may have succeeded in giving Toyota a bad name in my family, though I have been a loyal Toyota fan and customer since 1989. The only thing that they did right was that - after I lodged a complaint with Toyota corporate, they rewrote the contract to remove the optionals that we had never wanted. I would have been happy at that point if they had followed through with updating our contact information as requested to 5 seperate agents at Roseville Toyota. They absolutely refused. No, it would have been more honest to refuse. They claimed to have fixed the information, but instead created new fabrications. Disgusting business practices.

October 17, 2016

"Buying experience "

- Josh

I made an appointment with linh to purchase a new truck. The experience was the best I have ever had. I have purchased several vehicles from Roseville Toyota over the last four years, and this was by far the best experience I have had. Thanks linh!!!

October 13, 2016

"Camry Hybrid"

- Judalangel

Came in to test drive the 2017 Toyota Camry Hybrid. Our sales Rep was John Wood, he was very attentive to our needs and made the process very simple. He did not try to push too hard, but I guess in this business you have to, to survive. We were very pleased with our purchase. Everyone was very knowledgeable of the process.

• O'Sully's Cafe