Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
saraveggies
3/22/2015

"Great Experience"

My sales rep, Todd Ritter, had a wealth of knowledge regarding Toyotas and had impressive knowledge of the thousands of cars on the lot. Once I told him what I was looking for, he knew the exact car for me. After a great test drive, he helped me through negotiations and I couldn't be happier with my Camry and the experience at Toyota Roseville overall. Thanks Todd!

March 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. We strive to provide our customers with expert knowledge and friendly service, and Todd certainly exemplifies that. I am so glad that you are happy with your new Camry and its price! Please come see us again in the future if you have any other needs.

toyota2015
3/13/2015

"2015 Toyota Camry XSE sold with damage rear bumper. "

Oh, my God......Roseville Toyota's Customer Relations Manager has no experience at all to deal with customers concerns. Her name is Jessica Romero. Once again recommending Public to not to buy from Roseville Toyota. They sold me a brand new camry with damaged paint, and she is not willing to help at all. They are very cheap type of business people. One point she promised to have it touiched up and detailed, then she backs off saying she don't care. Once the car left the dealership, it's yours. I will never ever go back to Roseville Toyota for business. She even wants me to pay for the rtouch up paint. How low and cheap they can be. shame on you, Jessica and Roseville Toyota. I even called Toyota USA and they contacted me via e-mail and no one can find this Luis person who sent me the e-mail to resolve the issue. So now the Whole Toyota name is branded as cheaters, liars and half xx job on detailing the car before delivery.

Jessica Romero...worthless

edhtoy41
3/01/2015

"Awesome!!!!!"

Quick service, expert knowledge. We got all questions answered and enjoyed the whole experience. We were choosing between this dealer and folsom, but went here due to all the selection.

March 03, 2015

Thank you for the awesome 5-star rating! I am glad that our staff was able to provide you with the answers and service that you rightfully deserve. Please do not hesitate to visit us again in the future.

Jim
3/01/2015

"My Wife Enjoyed Buying a Car"

Definitely one of the most pleasurable car shopping experiences I have gone through. I was looking for a used 6 cylinder Camry but left in an Avalon which I am really enjoying. A couple of small bumps in the road but I definitely thought it was worth the drive to Roseville.

Michael Powell

March 03, 2015

Jim, thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy to hear that our staff was able to provide you with such a pleasant car-buying experience. Enjoy your new Avalon, and please feel free to visit us again.

Natashields
2/25/2015

"Great experience!"

Great experience! Love my new Camry! Razi was very helpful and friendly. My entire family has purchased their cars/trucks from Roseville Toyota so it was a natural choice. I felt very comfortable and well taken care of during the entire process.

February 27, 2015

We are so glad you enjoyed your time at Roseville Toyota! We pride ourselves on our great employees - like Razi - and their ability to make buying a car an enjoyable experience. We hope you enjoy your new Camry and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Mscotten
2/17/2015

"Couldn't ask for better service"

My husband and I went down early on Valentine's day. Our salesman, Todd Ritter was the best we could ask for! He showed us everything that they had fitting our needs. He spendt all day with us not preassuring us at all. Very happy and personable!!! I highly recommend the dealership and specifically Toyota Todd! We had a small sensor problem after we left. And they took care of us free of charge with urgency.

February 20, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I'm so glad to hear that Todd was able to be a part of your pleasant Valentine's Day memories. Please, feel free to contact or visit us for any future needs you may have.

emilythorburn
2/05/2015

"Great group of people"

I was looking for a specific 4runner and Roseville Toyota had it. I called and made an appointment. The service from phone to in person was excellent. I was working with Todd and Shawn and they made my experience very enjoyable. Thank you Roseville Toyota, my experience was above par and I would highly recommend to anyone who appreciates good service.

Todd Ritter

February 06, 2015

Emily - Thank you for such a great review! We are so glad your experience at Roseville Toyota exceeded your expectations. We'll make sure to pass along the positive feedback to Todd and Shawn! Enjoy your new ride and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

mary2015
1/18/2015

"Excellent servcie"

Todd was very helpful, knew all of the features, and listened to what I wanted. When I finally decided, he out in the extra effort to track down the exact color I wanted too.

rlbailes
1/18/2015

"Stellar "

If you are looking for a great car and an awesome sales/finance team who shatters all the preconceived notions of car salesmen, look no further than Roseville Toyota !! I was long overdue for a new car, but since I had some credit challenges, I thought getting a newer model car was out of the question. Luckily, being the determined person that I am, I called Roseville Toyota and made an appointment to talk to Todd Ritter. From the beginning, he took care of me and efficiently streamlined the whole process. Todd and his finance team, Todd Brannon, Sean Lyons and Jeanine McElroy, really went above and beyond. Not only did they help me secure an awesome new Yaris SE, but made a lasting impression on me with their professionalism, efficiency and world-class customer service. It's obvious that these people take great care and pride in what they do. I highly recommend Toyota of Roseville with no reservations. I will definitely be a returning customer!

Sean Lyons, Todd Brannon, Jeannine McElroy

lop04jenni19
1/12/2015

"Our experience with Todd brought us back for more!"

Our experience with Todd during the purchase of our Tacoma in March was a 100% why we came back to purchase our Corolla. We did not work with Todd this time around but he continued to check in and see how we were doing even though he had no motive (credit for the sale). This meant a lot to us. Mike Brand was very attentive and personable during our transaction. He went as far as offering to go get us something to eat while we did the negotiation portion with his manager, Oleg and finance. Oleg was fair and honest with us which to me is very important when it comes to sales. Our final paperwork was with Nelson who was very knowledgeable and did a great job of explaining the paperwork and process. To finish our experience Kelli did a great job of explaining and showing the specs of our Corolla. Toyota's altruistic approach with us have made us repeated customers.

Michael Brand