Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
mclaug1947
2/05/2016

"We just keep buying at Roseville Toyota"

We just bought our car at Roseville Toyota. We worked with Judy Cunningham, Internet Manager. She was very knowledgeable, and really worked hard to get us a good deal. It's always stressful making a large purchase, but Judy made it so stress free.. Even after the sale she took a great deal of time making sure we understood how to work everything in the car. Zach, the financial officer was really nice too. This is the second time we have bought from Roseville Toyota and both times is was a great experience. In addition, the car maintenance and repair staff are superb.

Judy Cunningham and Zach

Janelle Ross
1/22/2016

"Colin Rodgers was a great help"

Colin Rodgers was a great help. I came not knowing what I wanted and he didn't stop until he found something I was satisfied with. I would definitely recommend him.

Bruce Cambern

Denise Priano
1/15/2016

"Experience was great"

Experience was great the price was higher then I wanted to pay. But was worth the price and I would come back again. I am a little tired of hearing your "there is no wiggle room." please come up with a new phrase.

Bruce Cambern

Toyota guy
1/14/2016

"Add on unwanted item. Did not hold check as promised. -$350"

Needed good used truck. Kept us there til 9 pm tried badgering into add ons snuck 1 in did not hold check til funds transferred as promised still waiting for 7 bounced check fees to be sent. Very low class operation.

January 14, 2016

My name is Jessica Romero. I am the Customer Relations Manager of Roseville Toyota. I am writing because I do not take these situations lightly. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while at our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and we would like the opportunity to try and rectify your situation. Any further information you can give me, so that I may deal with this situation would be appreciated. You may email back to me in confidence or call me as I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied. Please contact me. Jessica Romero 916-774-4899 jessicar@rosevilletoyota.com

Don Osborn, SEDI
12/21/2015

"Great job Roseville Toyota"

We bought a Sequoia for our business. Walter Isenberg and his manager were excellent. They were low pressure, helpful, and worked with us in a very positive and professional manner. The 2016 Sequoia is also GREAT!

camilo78
12/11/2015

"toyota tacoma limited"

camilo sarabia was so helpful and willing to helm me. came in to get a 2016 toyota tacoma limited,and he was so helpful in searching one for me.much appreciated it.Andranik Manukian.

regib24
11/27/2015

"Professionalism at its finest!"

I was contacted by a representative from Roseville Toyota after posting interest in a few different models. She asked me specific questions in regards to what I was looking at, and called me to set up an appointment. I wasn't able to meet for about a week. She contacted me to confirm and continued to ask questions about what I was looking at. I had questions about trading in my lease, and she was able to send me information. When I arrived for my appointment I was greeted with a smile and she proceeded to hand me off to the fleet manager who took me to three cars. The first car was exactly what I was looking for, and after a hour we had a deal. This is my fourth Toyota in 10 years , and the first time coming to Roseville Toyota. I will recommend their dealership over the one in Folsom,where I purchase my last three vehicles.

November 30, 2015

Thank you for the 5-star review! We are happy we could be your best car buying experience yet. We appreciate your kind words about our staff and will be sure to pass them along. Thank you for your business and we look forward to working with you again.

red2015
11/19/2015

"BARCELONA RED! PERRRRFECT! "

HAMID RASHEED WAS SO HELPFUL AND WILLING TO HELP ME. CAME IN TO GET A 2016 RED COROLLA S PLUS, AND HE WAS SO HELPFUL IN SEARCHING ONE FOR ME. MUCH APPRECIATED IT! ALEX SCHALLARD WAS VERY HELPFUL AS WELL, HE ANSWERED ALL MY PRICE AND INVENTORY QUESTIONS. THANKS ROSEVILLE TOYOTA FOR ALL THE HELP!

November 20, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad Hamid and Alex were helpful throughout your car buying experience. We hope everything is running smoothly with your new 2016 Corolla S Plus, but please let us know if any automotive needs come up in the future! Enjoy the new car.

Sapphire1
10/04/2015

"Professional and Detail Oriented Group"

My wife and I purchased two vehicles on 10/1/15. We love our new 2015 Toyota Prius and 2016 Toyota TRD Pro! The staff was not pushy, and from start to finish, everyone that we had contact with was more than helpful. I would highly recommend Roseville Toyota to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle. Thank you to Stas, CJ, and Zack for making it all happen!

Stas Doroshchuk

October 06, 2015

We appreciate the wonderful feedback and are so happy our team was able to find you two new vehicles. Your business is truly valuable and we are fortunate to have great customers like you. Please come back to see us soon and enjoy the new Prius and TRD Pro!

sherlockohms
9/26/2015

"Low Key Salesmen"

I spoke to sales several times on the phone and by email before I made the trip to Roseville from Grass Valley. We originally were looking at a 4runner, but the Tacoma caught my eye and investigating it more convinced my wife it would work for her too, it was an easy decision on a great ride!!!

September 29, 2015

We're so glad you like your new Tacoma! Thanks for the great review!

Reviews of Razwan Muhammad