Roseville Toyota

700 Automall Drive,
Roseville, California 95661
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe
Mikaela
6/09/2015

"Amazing customer service!!"

I'm so thankful for working with Razwan! He was extremely knowledgeable and patient while I was making my decision. I would definitely recommend working with him and the Roseville Toyota Dearlership!! Thank you! Thank you!

June 11, 2015

Thanks for the glowing review and recommendation, Mikaela! Here at Roseville Toyota, we strive to take excellent care of our customers. We are pleased to hear about how helpful Razwan was and we will be sure to pass along your kind words. See you next time!

Dvcowboy45
5/31/2015

"Excellent customer service! A truely prsonalized experience!"

From the first phone call to walking out the door, Razwan made us feel welcome and informed; an important part of buying a car, I believe. I came in thinking knew what I wanted and Razwan opened my eyes to more. He paid attention to small details of my family's needs and put us into the car that was right for us. The whole experience unmatched, especially when compared to a recent experience at Maita Toyota.

markw95670
5/21/2015

"Don't Buy A Used Car From Roseville Toyota!!!"

I recently purchased a used 2015 Ford Fiesta from this dealership. After researching this particular model car I found a car on Roseville Toyota's website. Talked to a nice salesman who seemed really enthusiastic about working with me on financing (I have poor credit). After several days, the salesman calls back and says that the bank prequalified me and to come in and drive the car. I made an appointment for 5:00pm that day to meet him at the dealership. I arrived at 5 but the salesman was nowhere to be found! Instead I got passed off to some older salesman who didn't seem to care about me or making a sale. I told him that I had been prequalified and wanted to drive the car I had seen on the website. No such car existed! He said that it had been sold and that the dealership just forgot to take it off the website. We did find an identical car on the lot with 2 more thousand miles on it but the price was $1K more. After arguing about the price difference, I decided to drive the car. Some test drive! He just sat quietly while we drove one time around the auto mall. He didn't even try to sell me the car! No explanation of the cars features, etc. Thank goodness I did my research on the car. We get back to the dealership and start the negotiation process. They did drop the price to match the one that supposedly was sold. 2 hours later and we finally hammered out a deal that worked with my limited budget. Another hour of signing papers, getting 6 references, going online on their computer to print verification of insurance. Then another round of signing documents with the finance manager who misrepresented the factory warranty on the car so he could push the dealership's pricey extended warranty (which I turned down). They did beat me down on the gap insurance. Then I was finally shown the door where the salesman gave me the keys and said enjoy the car. I drove home tired and hungry. A few days later, I was told that I had to bring my 78yr old mother in as a cosigner even though I had listed me spouse who is employed full time on the original credit application. I was not happy and let them know that I was not going to put my mother through the ordeal that I had gone through. The assured me that it was going to be quick. We came in and no finance managers were available! After demanding to see the manager of the dealership, we were finally shown to a desk where we signed all new paperwork. The one bright spot was that somehow the gap insurance price became lower which lowered my payment slightly. Oh and my mother had to provided 6 additional references which were offered to the finance person but refused. Another day later ring, ring and low and behold it's the dealership asking for the 6 references! I sent an email back with them. I still haven't received anything about the finance company that actually approved me for the loan. GRRRRRRRR

May 27, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments and feelings about our dealership on DealerRater.com. Even though your comments did not shine a positive light on our dealership, it is helpful to us in finding out where some of our weaknesses lie; whether in our personnel or our processes. We apologize for your experience and we appreciate your feedback. We hope for a future opportunity to make this right for you. You may contact me anytime to voice your concerns. Jessica Romero Customer Relations Manager 916-774-4899

janet123
5/08/2015

"Todd was an easy guy to deal with as well as Adam. "

Todd was a very easy going & very friendly & he understood my requirements. He made me feel like a part of the family and did not try to sell me something that I don't need.

Adam; CJ; Brit

May 12, 2015

Hi Janet, thank you for sharing your 5-star review with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your car-buying experience with Todd. We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Paigeypoo93
5/05/2015

"A worry free car purchase"

When finding the right vehicle I went to many dealerships to figure out which would suit me best. I didn't have the best experience at most of them until I went to Roseville Toyota. They had the exact car that I wanted in the color I wanted and didn't pressure me to lease. I felt Todd, my salesman, was one of the most honest salesman I have dealt with. I was very impressed with my experience. They understood my wishes and were very flexible. It was a better experience purchasing a car than I had had test driving cars at other dealers. I would highly recommend Roseville Toyota. And I absolutely love my new blue metallic crush Rav 4!

paulstoy209
5/03/2015

"not clean!"

A few months ago we bought a used toyota corolla.it only had 36000 miles on it.it looked clean.u tell matenance time came around.i found a way dirty cabin filter.motor oil was black.the engine cover underneath had dirt rocks and acorns jammed under it.found cigarette ashes under seats ..now when a dealer says they had it inspected and cleaned and you trusted they did ..shame on them way disapointed in service department#!!!!.

May 06, 2015

Hello, Thank you for bringing your issue to our attention and I want to apologize for your less than satisfactory experience with Roseville Toyota. I can assure you that we attempt to provide all of our customers with the best service each and every visit. If you could, I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you more about your situation so I can address the situation with our Detail and Reconditioning Departments. Jessica Romero, Customer Relations Manager 916-774-4899

jemerson
4/23/2015

"Roseville Toyota - Where we will always buy our cars!"

The best dealership we have been to. Everything is 150% including sales, service and parts. We don't get lied to and the deal is fair.

CJ Rubio

April 24, 2015

Thank you so much for such an awesome review! Also, thank you for your continued loyalty. Feel free to come visit us again whenever you may need.

Mrs. B 7404
4/02/2015

"Totally Unsurpassed Experience--True Professionalism!!!"

Truly awesome in every respect. I firmly believe in professionalism, and that's what I expect in business dealings, large or small. From the time, Mr. Singh introduced himself, I knew we were in good hands. I don't believe I've ever met a sales rep with such pride in the company he works for. Mr. Singh's knowledge of the vehicles in all those acres of cars was very impressive. The showroom and employees were immaculate . Everyone was friendly and eager to help. I highly recommend Roseville Toyota to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. If I needed another vehicle, I'd be back up there tomorrow to buy one just to be treated so professionally. Absolutely unsurpassed!!

Amarjit Singh (AJ)--Outstanding--the Best Marissa Wittmann--Outstanding

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your recommendation means so much to us. We believe that all of our customers deserve the best in customer service, and I am so glad that you were able to experience just that. Thank you again, and please do not hesitate to reach out to us for any future needs you may have.

plee123
4/01/2015

"Jessica Romero Best Customer Service!"

Just bought a new Prius c and I love my car! The only thing I was unhappy with were the carpet floor mats since they were lighter colored and would show stains easier. I wanted the all weather ones. Took my car into dealership but was told that was how they came and the All-weather ones were $114. One phone call to Jessica Romero (Customer Service Manager) and I am not only getting my mats, they will deliver them to me to save me the drive! I am beyond happy!!! My daughter will be buying her first Toyota after graduation this year and Roseville Toyota is the place we will go. Thank you Jessica! There's a reason you are in the position you're in. Great customer satisfaction!

Jessica Romero

April 07, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such an awesome review! I am so happy to hear that Jessica was able to send you your all-weather mats. We strive to meet all of our customers needs. It is also exciting to hear that your daughter will be graduating soon. You can trust that we will take care of her. Thank you again for the amazing review, and we look forward to seeing you soon.

jjsp1127
3/29/2015

"Best car buying experience ever"

We had a great experience at Roseville Toyota. This is the fourth vehicle we have purchased there and we will definitely continue to come back for our car needs. Our sales rep, Todd Ritter, was knowledgable and very friendly. The sales experience was very low stress, hassle and pressure free. We really felt like we were being taken care of throughout the entire car buying experience. Special attention was even given to our 5 year old son to make sure we all had an enjoyable experience. I would recommend that everyone go to Roseville Toyota for their car buying needs as the selection, the staff, and even the facility you wait in throughout the process are the best out there.

Adam Ballesteros and Kelly (with vehicle delivery)

Reviews of Todd Ritter