Roseville Toyota

Roseville Toyota
Call
Roseville Toyota Info
About Roseville Toyota

Our History John Sullivan first came to the area to visit his father in 1963. John worked selling used cars. Since the early 1960’s, John has been committed to selling only the highest quality vehicles and providing the highest quality parts and service to his customers. John’s strong belief in providing for our customers, in working hard and supporting our communities is now part of every employee’s daily life at The Sullivan Automotive Group. In 1977, John became a partner in Caddell Chevrolet. Then in 1984, John became the sole owner and President. One year later, he changed the name of the Chevrolet dealership to John L Sullivan Chevrolet. In 1992, John purchased Roseville Toyota located in the Roseville Auto Mall. This new dealership provided a modern showroom, the newest technologies to service our customer’s vehicles and provided our customers with a convenient location to purchase and service their vehicle needs. Today, John and the entire Sullivan Auto Group continue to make improvements to our facilities to make our customer’s experience easier, faster and not sacrifice any of customer’s wants or needs. Because of John’s efforts, The Sullivan family is dedicated to making our customer’s auto experience comfortable, trustworthy, affordable and reliable. John and our family continue to improve our dealerships so that they stay at the highest standards that our customers expect. John and The Sullivan Auto Group also continues to look into the future for new opportunities to serve our customers. Earlier this year, The Sullivan Auto Group began plans for our new Toyota dealership located in Livermore, CA. With changes in technology, especially the Internet, John and our family realize that our customers have many choices when it comes to purchasing and/or servicing their next new or used vehicle. All of the dealerships in the Sullivan family, John L. Sullivan Chevrolet, Roseville Toyota, and John L Sullivan Chrysler/Dodge are commi

About Roseville Toyota

Sunday 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Sunday 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM

• O'Sully's Cafe

"Buy another new car"

We had a guy named mundeep help us as a sales associate and Todd to help us. This is the second car we bought in two months from toyota. The first time was amazing and so was the second. Unfortunately when we were going to get out second car, we had a guy named Ray instead of Todd. This guy was so rude. He didn't shake anyone's hand or tell us his name. The first thing he said was "How do you pay your taxes?" How is that relevant at all. My mom was working the deal because the guy got on my dad's nerve. The whole time( 1 hour 30 minutes) he disrespected my mom. Also, he kept saying how this might be too expensive for us and our payment might be too much to handle. And even though my mom said don''t worry about the payment, he kept asking us about our taxes and financial stuff. He said that we could go and just shop else where we can get a better price. We finally agreed on a price and when we were going to sign the papers, we noticed that wasn't the price we agreed on at all. He charged us twice for tax. He even left and everyone was looking for him. We said no that the price was too much even though we were trading our truck in as well. When we were leaving, my dad went to the car since he was so mad. We were walking out, and the guy stopped us just to prove my mom wrong on her deal. My mom was like I need to go and he's like you spent 2 hours here, you can listen to me for a minute. She's like okay you have a minute, I have work in the morning and I'm sorry it didn't work. He's like oh well I have work too. So, listen. I have one minute. At the end, we just left and he folded the paper and said Thanks for wasting my time and threw his hands in the air. I was like wow. We have been with this company since 1997 and never been treated like this till we met Ray. So, quick lesson. Don't deal with him. I wonder how much business loss he has done for Toyota. He is so rude to women. He has also done this to another family member of ours that's a woman. We went again to get the car and thankfully we had Mundeep,Todd, and Brandon to help us. I would recommend working with them. It was hassle free and done within 20 minutes.

Mundeep Jaiya, and Todd ( not sure of last name)

"Specific Needs/AMAZING SERVICE & HELP !!"

Entire process easy, pleasant & efficient. Service & help were impeccable. I'm very grateful for internet, sales, CS, & finance for creatively meeting my needs ! Razwan worked patiently and researched all options to get me out of one car and into a new RAV4, while introducing me to options I hadn't even considered and he was very thorough at making it work for me. No stress at all! I recommend this dealership to everyone in need.

Razwan/sales & Sierra in Customer Service

"Couldn't be bothered "

Ok. I don't get it. We are driving a 2008 4 Runner, are well dressed, middle aged, and have an appointment with Bennet o look for a V8 to pull our RV. He passes us off to someone else without explanation.. That person takes us on a hike to look for the three cars that they supposedly have on the lot. Eventually, we get in a car to drive around looking for them. None to be found except for one with 175000 miles and ridiculously overpriced. We express interest in the meantime in a new Avalon, and no one bites. We ask them to give us a call (for some bizarre reason) about the real price on the high mileage V8. Don't get a call until Monday afternoon from the 'sales manager,'. We express our dissatisfaction and get told that they were just so busy that they can't make everyone happy. Really???

September 09, 2014

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and I apologize for the lack of effort your salesperson provided. We strive for excellence and your experience did not meet your or our expectations. I hope you'll give us the opportunity to reconcile. Please give me a call directly if you'd like to discuss Very Respectfully, Dan Wermuth Internet Sales Director Roseville Toyota 916-774-4897

"BIG LIARS SP. THE MANAGERS, BE CARE FUL, RECRD WHEN YOU DEAL"

We were over there yesterday to buy a new Toyota sienna. Attended by a sales man name ALI, EXCELLENT GUY, DEALS US ,SHOWS & test drive Siena's,like one & start the deal. We have two trade in vehicle with us, Decided to buy & start negotiation , then another manager jump in, we ask for better price on our trade in, they agree on the trade in but new vehicle price was not final, then another Manager Ray Rangchi jump in. I was telling them to add only $5000 more with my trade in, & Ray told me to do MY TRADE IN + $5000+ Tax, I denied & he returned the keys to us to go. Then after two hour we call back the salesman & asked if they can do 4000 + tax. He confirm with Ray & call us back saying that RAY TOLD HIM THAT COME BACK BUT PRICE IS OUR TRADE+$5000+tax. We drive back again @ 8.30 PM & they start paperwork Then they come back again with new price , & RAY SHOW UP & back up from his deal.We have a message in our cell phone from them confirmed by RAY THROUGH THEIR SALESMAN.WE CONFIRM BEFORE DRIVING BACK TO ROSEVILLE . Big Liars , do not trust them, Record everything they say , Worse experience Wasted our whole day with Liars.

September 09, 2014

My name is Dan Wermuth. I am the Internet Sales Director of Roseville Toyota. I am writing because I do not take these situations lightly. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while at our dealership. We appreciate your feedback and we would like the opportunity to try and rectify your situation. Any further information you can give me, so that I may deal with this situation would be appreciated. You may email back to me in confidence or call me as I want to make sure that you are completely satisfied. Please contact me. Dan Wermuth 916-774-4897 danw@rosevilletoyota.com

"Thank you Razwan!"

Razwan provided fantastic service and was a pleasure to deal with in purchasing our new Toyota. Thank you for spending so much time with us.

August 05, 2014

Hi jadakarza! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for your purchase!

"Customer advocate"

Barry always work so hard to make sure all your needs are met! I would never buy a car from anywhere without going through Barry first.

"Andy did a great Job for me and my family."

Went in to get a car and ended up working with Andy and he gave me a great deal and got me great financing. Always ask for ANDY he's the best.

"driving through auto mall on 7/6/14"

approach Toyota see several salesman near sidewalk, one walks into path of my car in road asking if we are looking to purchase a car? Are you kidding me, stopping my car in the middle of the road, how disrespectful and rude. That made me know I will never purchase a car here and I will no longer use this dealership for service.

unknown names

"Best car buying experience one could hope to have"

My parents negotiated with Razwan to get me a brand new car for an amazing price. He was so helpful, and friendly, and made the process painless and even enjoyable. He took great care of us and expeditited the process. As a young woman, buying a car can be one of the most stressful experiences, especially for the first time. Thanks to Razwan and Toyota, I have only positive things to say about what we had to do to get a new car. Highly recommended to anyone getting a car in the area

"DO NOT BUYS FROM ROSEVILLE TOYOTA!"

DO NOT BUY FROM ROSEVILLE TOYOTA! They will promise you everything, highjack your car keys and when the deal is signed come back at you with hidden charges and false promises. Do not agree to anything extra they may promise. This is the definition of a slimy car dealership. I have a friend in at a local bank that they use for financing. She said that the contracts that Roseville put together are poor and really take advantage of innocent buyers. If you don't want to be surprised months after you buy your new car with extra charges with Roseville because they couldn't get your contract signed. They will take the initiative on their own to pay out extra charges to process your agreement then send you to collections for the extra money to them. I have perfect credit, but because they failed to send me anything noting their extra fees they have added to my account without me agreeing I have a collections agency calling me.

Razwan Muhammad