Route 15 Used Car Center

Justo Disla

June 20, 2017

"Amazing experience!!"

- Brianna8

I was super impressed with my time here, I left the same day with a beautiful Jeep. I was greeted by Robert (Bobby) and he answered every question I asked, and made everything easy for me. It was by far the best experience I've had while trading in my old car.

June 19, 2017

"Great selling and buying experience"

- Nickyboy

I went to see Bobby because I've already worked and had a great experience with him in the past. When I stopped by he was out on the road and I was dealing with a gentleman named Milton, who is also a great person and another stellar example of what a car salesman should be. Needless to say I ended up purchasing my dream truck with him and the experience was awesome. I got way more vehicle for my money than I was expecting, and a better than luxury brand purchase experience, and I have worked in the auto business for the last 15 years. When you buy a truck and can honestly say you made 2 friends in the process how much better can it get? Would and HAVE recommended going to see Bobby or Milton for any vehicle purchase needs!

Milton Rodrigues

June 14, 2017

"Great car buying experience "

- Scott

They provided me with exactly what u was looking for with the payment I wanted. Great dealership. Rafael and Justo made everything smooth as possible

Rafael Bohorquez