Route 15 Used Car Center

Jose Dios

May 26, 2017

"Chrysler 200 "

- Chrysler buyer

I had a great experience at the dealership was not pressured to buy but was given a good and all my questions were answered by the salesman and the staff

Rafael Bohorquez

May 23, 2017

"Phenomenal overall experience"

- Chope71191

Spent an entire day shopping for cars unsuccessfully, decided to stop in on my way home just to see what they had on the lot, little did I know I would be leaving with the exact car I was looking for, bobby and Corey were both great helps ensuring that we were able to reach the deal I was looking for. To make sure I knew what I wanted they went the extra mile and went to another dealership to bring another car back for me to take a look at. Settled on a 2015 Chrysler 200 and couldn't be happier. This is the second car my family has purchased from this dealership and will definatley be our first stop when we are looking in the future. Awesome employees who make you feel comfortable and are more than accommodating, I would highly recommend this dealer for anyone looking for a painless and satisfying used car buying experience.

Cory Griffin

May 22, 2017

"Friendly and easy 1-2-3 experience"

- Yammer94

Bobby Marmo made the whole process very easy and seamless. From our telephone conversation to picking up the Jeep. I was not looking forward to hours sitting with paperwork. Bobby had all the paperwork ready and the car detailed. When I came in, it was a quick discussion with the finance manager and I was out the door with my Jeep in an hour. Thanks for the great Jeep and easy 1-2-3 experience.

Justo Disla