Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,092 Dealership Reviews
theo1u
3/02/2015

"best car dealership"

I got the new 2015 Honda accord From here. This car drive real good and Ray Was my salesperson he really set me up. They really did a good job

ups

erika

"my civic story"

I went to route 22 Honda looking to get a approved on a car any car . But anthoniel made sure I was very satisfied with my the car I purchase which was a 2010 Honda civic.

anthoniel

Iskandar
2/28/2015

"i will recomend to everyone"

I just bought the car from that dealership. I really like how they are help it to me. Mr Acosta was very helpfull and knowledge of his job. Excellent job thank you.

Brayn Acosta

MissPagan

"Excellent Salesman "

My experience with Mr. Santiago was excellent. He is very knowledgeable with the entire Honda car Brand, friendly, funny and extremely patient & very professional. I would definitely encourage anyone to do business with Mr. Santiago. Made me feel like family.

Efrain Santiago

Tev

"Review"

I had no idea what type of car I wanted to purchase. I also had a price limit. Efrain was great with me. He was patient honest and friendly. He walked me step by step into the right direction. I definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks to Efrain I have the best car for an affordable price. I am very content

Efrain Santiago

Elvinsalas16
2/27/2015

"I was very very very happy with customer service."

I got what I wanted for a great price. Customer service tried very hard to have me leave with the car that same day.I will definitely recommend route 22 Honda to my friends and family.

Giovanni

vdonat
2/26/2015

"First Car Experience"

Matt and Orlando were AMAZING. Matt is patient and friendly, with just the right amount of enthusiasm to match the potential buyer. All and all, Honda has taken great care of me today. ??

Matt Blanchard

MsTaboo
2/25/2015

"A little lengthy but GREAT OVERALL!!"

I came in just to look and ended up with an awesome purchase used SUV. Bryan was extremely helpful and kept to his word. I'm sure my next car purchase will be with Route 22 Honda and hopefully with Bryan!!!

Bryan Acosta

EDAWGS2003
2/23/2015

"Very pleased with my 2nd Purchase from Route 22 Honda. =]"

Just purchased my second vehicle from Route 22 Honda and it went as well as the first purchase I did. I came in to see Jonathan(salesman that sold my wife her Accord) and I can say he took care of us once again. Route 22 Honda will keep earning my business for a very long time. Thanks Jon, Aron, & Abdel! -ERIC

JONATHAN(SALESMAN), ARON(MANAGER), ABDEL(FINANCE MANAGER)

heavensent
2/09/2015

"Over Joyed with Tears"

I went to this dealer because a friend recommended that I go there. I didn't have any money and my transmission went in my car. I went to this dealer and Ray helped me out so much. He didn't hassle me, he didn't try to get me to do something I didn't want to do, and he was very pleasant. He worked within my budget, and I ended up driving off of the lot with a brand new car. I was over joyed by the experience and how much Ray helped me that I couldn't stop crying. I was so pleased with the experience. If you ever need a car go to Route 22 Honda in Hillside, NJ and let Ray help you. He was a very nice man, knowledgeable, and will help you get the best deal possible!! Thanks Ray and Route 22 Honda for allowing me to have the best experience I've ever had when buying a car!!

Ray