Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,390 Dealership Reviews
choice1
5/18/2016

"Quick and official "

The service was so quick and I couldn't believe I was out of there quick with a new car..I'm happy. Can't wait for my next lease.

Johan Aristizabal

Nick
5/18/2016

"Third Lease with Them"

Quality sales team, Melisa was awesome and really treated us well. This is my third lease with Honda and I've continued to go back to the Route 22 Honda of Hillside for my leases because of the service.

Melisa Prince

Drod0621
5/17/2016

"Excellent service!"

New what car I wanted. The team at RT 22 Honda helped to get me in my new car in only a matter of 2 hours. Thank you!

Stephan Sheehan

Pab
5/16/2016

"Great salesman, great experience"

Walked in just to see whats up, my salesman Matt Blanchard, gave my info details and deals real quick. I walked away but we kept in touch thru text. A month later i told him what i wanted and dont. And just like that i got the perfect car. Matt made it real simple keeping it real at all times no b.s. Straight to the point. After almost a year i can still text Matt with question or any concers and he gets right back to me, he even checks up on me when im dealing with something related to my car. I will always return to this dealer for a new lease new car, but Matt has to be my salesman sorry!. He really did made it a perfect experience. Good looks Matt. PaB

Matt Blanchard

Poogie
5/13/2016

"Love dealing with Honda...they are fair and honest!!!!!"

I had a very unique circumstance. Pate took good care of me and even with a bad credit rating and a care 12,000 over miles, they purchased my car back and got me a lease deal through Honda. Word to the wise, if you take care of Honda, they will take care of you. Try to keep your credit in good standing with Honda Financial and they will stick by you. Wish my payments were lower but when you have bad credit it comes with the territory. My salesperson Pate was amazing...loved her from initial phone meeting.

Pate Charles

hondacivic
5/12/2016

"leasing a new honda civic"

Everyone was easy to work with. Gave you the time that i needed to make my decision. Love my new honda accord., Hector & Ben knew all about the car made sure that had the right car for me.

Ben, Hector, also help from Ace

mipope28
5/11/2016

"Excellent service"

Great experience, I will recommend Route 22 Honda to anyone I know, friends, family that are looking for a honda. The process was excellent and just what I wanted.

Richard Londono

Hondalover
5/09/2016

"CAR SALE MADE EASY (Ron Terry)"

Ron Terry and Route 22 Honda made car buying easy breezy! The one on one attention was amazing and Ron was knowledgeable and able to ease my fears. I would recommend him and Route 22 Honda to Family and Friends.

Ron Terry.

Nelle13
5/06/2016

"Simply amazing "

Everyone was so friendly and eager to assist me in my purchase. The whole process was just what I wanted, to be on my terms

Ron Terry, Gary Angus

Rsuero85
5/06/2016

"Great car buying experience."

No games, no bs, just a good deal. You don't feel like they're trying to get over on you. Everything was smooth and easy and the best car buying experience I've had thus far. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone I know looking for a Honda.

Johan Aristizabal, Jhon Galvis