Route 22 Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Route 22 Honda
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles

"Excelent salesman"

In my last visit to the dealer september 1, I found a great salesman Mr. RAFAEL CASTIBLANCO. He answered all my questions in detail and did not rush me into buying anything without understanding everything. I highly recommend him if anyone wants to do business with him.

Rafael Castiblanco

September 21, 2014

Miriamlemos, thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback. Rafael will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"No part, no call, long wait, & wow! no follow up contact"

We had a problem with a tire on our 2013 Honda Pilot on a Saturday afternoon. We were told that the tire was not in stock and could not be ordered until Monday; and the tire would be in stock on Tuesday. (Only stock one set of tires at a time?) I was assured by Pat that we would be contacted "as soon as the tire came in, between 10am - 12:30pm". When I called a little after 1pm, after getting shuttled around, Van (?) in Parts told me that the tire "came in at 10" and tried to to transfer me to Pat, the service rep. Not available, on a call ... Finally get a call from Pat who tells me tire came in and was being mounted on rim we left on Saturday - come in and take care of it. I got there a little after 3pm and waited 50 minutes for the tire to be installed. The only time I saw Pat was as we were getting ready to leave. No explanation what took so long, why I was not contacted - nothing. Pay at cashier and we'll bring your truck around. Could not drive car out until it was taken out of bay because it was parked in. This is my SECOND poor experience with tire service at Route 22.

Pat, Sandro, Van in Parts

"Happy customer! "

My visit to this dealership was very pleasant! Jonathan Portalatin is a great salesman! He explained everything to my husband and me before signing any paper I feel very happy with our choice.

Jonathan Portalatin

August 29, 2014

Saraii88, thank you for taking time to provide us your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you and your husband had such a positive experience at our dealership. We will have to pass along your kind words to Jonathan. Thank you so much for the recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"Best Dealership Ever !"

I have bought a great car here and my son Andrew has the same one. My oldest will be coming in for a car soon..I wouldn't let them go anywhere else. Rt22 Honda made us feel like family..A wonderful dealership with a wonderful staff ! Jonathan,Abdel and Aaron thank you for all help...Lorraine Costanzo

jonathan Portalatin, Aaron Stevens, Abdel Nasser

August 29, 2014

ljc46, thank you for taking time out of your day to provide us your feedback. We could not be happier that you and your family love working with our dealership! Jonathan, Abdel and Aaron will be very pleased to read your kind words about their level of service. Thank you so much for the recommendation! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"My new 2014 honda ??"

Best service experience I ever had in a dealer.. Jonathan was very professional and friendly. I will recommend this dealer to anybody.. Thank you for the great experience!!

Jonathan portalatin

August 29, 2014

Hectorv123, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are elated to hear you had such a positive experience at our dealership! Jonathan will be thrilled to hear your kind words about his level of service. Thank you so much for the recommendation! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"long hours and nothing to show for it"

It was a complete waste of my time. before I got there very was already done for me(This is what Jhon said) but it wasn't. I had to credit application again and see if banks would approve me. After hours of waiting and seeing different cars. I got nothing but Jhon trying to get me to Lease a 2014 car Jhon wanted to me to do a lease as soon as i walked in the door.I constantly told him "No" and i believe that ONE of the main reasons he didnt help me as much because i didnt want to lease a vehicle When was explaining the leasing deal he had a higher monthly payment deal around 400 a month but for some reason at the end it was around 280 a month for the payment..something not right The other sales guy RAY was very nice, helpful and he really tried to help me and did help me. **Everybody explain is different and this was Mines

Ray and Jhon

"11 Civic Saturday Service"

I brought in my 11 civic for Service and the time they spent to change Trans Oil & Coolant was below average 2hrs plus waiting. overall customer service, friendliness and price was good.

Paul Costa

August 20, 2014

zebo79, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you had such a positive experience at our service center! Thank you so much for the recommendation! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"They were great!"

I had a serious issue with rust on my car including the fusing of my breaks onto my tires making driving impossible. Terrence Persaud worked with me in a very professional and friendly manner. He knew I had time issues and needed my car done. He kept me informed and the work was done quickly and very well. I would recommend him and this station absolutely.

Terrence Persaud

August 19, 2014

Reviewer900, thank you for taking a moment to provide us your feedback. We are very happy to hear that you've had such positive experiences at our service center! Terrence especially will be thrilled to hear your kind words about his excellent service. Thank you so much for the recommendation! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"Outstanding experience"

These guys are great and keep getting better. Just leased my fourth Accord EX-L from them and the experience just keeps getting easier and better. Easy transaction. No hassle, No silly small talk, NO gimmicks. Just a straightforwaard, honest transaction; like it should be. Correy, the salesman, knew absolutely everything about the vehicle and was extremely professional and friendly.This is a guy that knows his product. Adel, the finance guy, was also very professional and friendly. He got me the best lease rate possible and my new monthly payment is less than my old one was. What more could I ask for? Just outstanding!

Correy Degannes, Adel Rada

August 12, 2014

Joe Scicluna, thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are thrilled to hear that you've had such positive experiences at our dealership. Correy especially will be happy to hear your kind words about his professionalism and friendliness. Thank you so much for the recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

"Beware of destination fee"

They give a good price then charge a 400 destination and 400 dmv charge, effectively cancelling out any one price discounts . Transfer plates saves 200.00

Gary