Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,120 Dealership Reviews
nj customer
5/24/2015

"awsome outstanding "

Route 22 Honda matt Blanchard outstanding customer service best salesman ever even with no credit negative credit great priced and easy financing this guy is great

matt blanchard

moe1231
5/21/2015

"Amazing Time here"

I Just Bought a Honda Accord from Victor Santos, he was very helpful and got me the exact deal i was looking for. Great service, very fast and convenient.

Victor Santos

Dmarte
5/20/2015

"Great Process "

I Just Bought a Honda Accord from Fausto Ariza and i couldn't believe how easy this was. Great service, very fast and convenient. I will definitely recommend some friends to see him and Abdel N.

P Baez
5/20/2015

"Great service "

Im really Happy with the excellent service and easy process here at Route22 Honda, My sales person Fausto answer all the questions we had and was very professional and knowledgeable. I will recommend him to anyone that is in the market for a new Honda.

Doremus Rob
5/18/2015

"Better than I could have expected."

My salesman Nelson was great. He listened and offered options but was not pushy. He was focused on finding what I wanted. I bought the car I wanted not one that someone sold to me. The whole process was hassle free. Everyone I dealt with was easy going. I am in shock over how happy I am.

Princesa444
5/13/2015

"I swap my lease honda ??????????????????????"

I would like to personaly thank Edward Gomez and John Galvis for there excelent service and personalized help in trading in my old honda for a newer honda. Thank you guys love you, you are the best..

Klopez07
5/10/2015

"My awesome experience"

From the moment I walked in I felt right at home. Fausto knew exactly what we were looking for and made this process, which can be tedious and overwhelming, as smooth and painless as possible. I would definitely recommend Fausto to any of my friends - he is courteous, patient and very knowledgable.

K.demoya3

"Amazing "

I just leased a 2015 Honda Accord sport and it was the most smooth/amazing experience I've ever had. Everyone there was so pleasant, great people skills. Bryan Acosta did everything in his power to make sure I was satisfied, he explained everything and tried to get me out of there fast. I would definitely recommend Rt 22 Honda to my family and friends and make sure they all go to Bryan Acosta!

JuancitoGarcia
5/05/2015

"Once again Route 22 Honda gives me an amazing deal"

Just bought my 4th car at Route 22 Honda This one was for son he just grad highschool and I leased him a civic. Jonathan Portalatin helped me again. Thank you Route22 once again

eypadila

"Honda Accord Sport"

Just purchased a 2015 Honda Accord Sport from Victor Santos. He explained everything to me and went through every process. I will surely recommend Victor to all my friends, family, and coworkers. He was Awesome.

Gary