Route 22 Honda

Makes: Honda|Service Center

Route 22 Honda

Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
Mathysse
12/19/2014

"Amazing Experience "

This was our third time leading two vehicles with Honda and I can genuinely say that my experience with Fausta does not remotely compare to any of my previouses transactions at other Honda stations. Fausto went above and beyond to help guarantee our needs. I did not feel like I was being tricked for a second, he is a sincere and humble young man just doing his job the best way he can. I was able to leave Honda with a 2015 civic and 2015 crv. Both in white, just as I had anticipated. Thank you Fausto, we LOVE our new rides, and we will most certainly remain loyal clients so long as you work there. Thanks again!

Fausto Ariza

jamierellis
12/12/2014

"Best Deal in town"

Went in just looking and before you know it I drove home in my new 2014 Honda Accord, I am really happy with the whole experience

Ed Garcia

epl726
11/26/2014

"Pleasant experience "

I purchased a 2012 civic and was very satisfied with the process. My sales rep and her manager were excellent. I would buy another car here for sure. Edward L.

Sandie Henry

Kalosman
11/26/2014

"I dealt with Robbie Persaud. He was exceptional"

Robbie thoroughness, personality and careness went above and beyond. He found a rear light problem that he fixed for free without asking. He even connected us with another dealer to repair our other car as it was overheating on a Saturday. I normally do not write reviews, but he was exceptional. His team was also great. He also, found out that one of the dashboard lights (airbag) was covered under warranty and ordered the parts and made another appointment to fix it. I've never seen such great service.

Robbie Persaud

marcccc
11/19/2014

"Outstanding Buying Experience with Freddy Agosto!"

My wife and I do our homework and consider ourselves educated car buyers. This time around we were looking to buy a 2015 Honda Civic Si and trade in our current car. We were really impressed with Route22 Honda right at the start. As we walked into the dealership, we were greeted by the receptionist and literally 1 minute later our sales consultant Freddy Agosto introduced himself and began to enthusiastically explain how Route22 Honda was different from other dealerships. He won us over with his honest, informative, no-pressure style and his straight forward responses to our questions. He worked hard to make sure we were informed and comfortable with the process. And so did the Sales Manager and Finance Manager we interacted with. We could not have been more impressed and we will be happy to recommend Route22 Honda!

Alfredo Agosto

November 20, 2014

Marccc, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are so happy that we were able to provide you with an outstanding experience. That means a lot coming from someone who has done so much homework before coming in to make a purchase. Freddy will appreciate your positive feedback. Enjoy your new Honda! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Myriam Gomez
11/17/2014

"Excellent"

Recently leased my Honda CRV 2014, my sales rep. was Richard Londono.Richard was very professional, patient and the process was easy. I will recommend him with my family and friends.

Richard, Londono

November 20, 2014

Myriam Gomez, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. Richard will greatly appreciate your positive feedback. We are happy to hear you had an easy leasing process. Enjoy your new 2014 Honda CR-V Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Bilal Abbas
11/13/2014

"Ahmad Radwan and Jason Trotte at 22 Honda"

As soon as we walked into the dealership, we were greeted by Ahmad, a very courteous and knowledgeable salesman. He did not rush the process, and showed us multiple vehicles, explaining different features of the car, test-driving them with us as well. When we finally found the perfect one, he was on our side. After multiple attempts, he got us the number all parties were satisfied with, and proceeded to lead us to the finance department, where we met Jason. Jason walked us through the finance process like no other person has before, and having owned previous vehicles this was a very educational experience. He was very professional, and polite. He broke the elements down numerous times, and did not grow impatient, until we had complete comprehension of everything. Getting to know us, and our driving patterns, he was able to advise us of services which will best protect our investment in the long run. We learned so much, but the irony is that it probably won't make a difference anymore anyway, since we are never going anywhere except to Ahmad and Jason, at Rt. 22 Honda.

Ahmad Radwan, Jason Trotte

November 16, 2014

Bilal Abbas, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are pleased to hear that you had a great experience from start to finish working with Ahmad and Jason. We are so happy to hear you found just what you were looking for and we are looking forward to your business in the future. Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Picardiaz46
11/08/2014

"Great Experience"

Purchased my 2014 Honda Civic. The service was great and my sales rep Richard Londono was very professional, friendly, product knowledgable and helpful. I would recommend him and will do business with him in the future.

November 16, 2014

Picardiaz46, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. Congratulations on your new 2014 Honda Civic! That is a great car. Richard will appreciate your positive feedback. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new car! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Tyler Thomas
11/05/2014

"Great experience"

Purchasing my 2014 Honda Accord was so simple and hassle free. Rich Londono made the entire process very straightforward and easy. His product knowledge, professionalism, and non-aggressive sales approach is what really set him apart from all previous sales specialists I've experienced. If anyone I know tells me they are considering purchasing a new car, I will absolutely refer them to Rich at Route 22 Honda.

November 16, 2014

Tyler, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. Buying a new car should be hassle-free! Richard will appreciate your positive review. Thank you for your recommendation. Enjoy your new Honda Accord! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Jgiraldo
11/04/2014

"Excellent"

recently purchased my 2014 Honda Pilot from Route 22 Honda. We had a great experience, & our salesman Richard Londono was awesome. Richard was very professional, product knowledgeable, & made the process very smooth. I will highly recommend him.

November 16, 2014

Jgiraldo, thank you for taking a moment to leave us this review. We are glad you had a smooth purchase experience working with Richard. You will love the 2014 Honda Pilot! Enjoy! Please give me a call at 973-705-9300 if you would like to discuss your time at our dealership in greater detail. Thanks, Ed Garcia, General Manager.

Reviews of Linda Smiley