Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,101 Dealership Reviews
Zea
4/08/2015

"Honda Civic Purchase"

Our experience was great! My sister and I went in to lease a 2015 Civic for our first car. Our rep. Sandie Henry made the process very simple and explained everything clearly for us. She made the process run extremely smooth. We are very happy with our new car and our sales rep. Would recommend this dealership and sales rep.

Sandie Henry

digitalje
4/05/2015

"CR-V Purchase"

Purchased a CR-V from Steve. It was a great experience. Steve answered all our questions and addressed any concerns that I had. There was no pressure to make rash decisions. We test drove the vehicle on a Saturday and returned about a week later with another dealerships's offer. Steve and his team worked to beat the quote and also worked hard at getting us a lower rate than what our bank offered. We would return to the dealership in the future.

Steve

Rose

"Amazing"

My experience was great! I came in to lease a 2015 Honda Civic and my sales rep Sandie Henry made the process go smoothly. Very happy with my results and sales rep.

Sandie Henry

MUZEI
4/01/2015

"Great experience with Nelson Mandela Jr."

When I came in to Rt.22 Honda I was assisted by Nelson Mandela Jr.I was not sure of what vehicle I was going to buy.Nelson was very helpful in my decision making and not pushy at all.Even though he was new in the business he seemed to enjoy what he did for a living and that put me at ease.I will recommend all my coworkers to Nelson.Great experience.

Nelson Kawuki

Michael04

"Very satisfied "

I'm was a happy customer it was very fast prosess wasn't waiting around for hours..and he was very helpfully..I would definitely recommend family and friends to go to him in the futher

Jonathan portalatin

nicolepinto1206
3/31/2015

"ggggreat"

Marcello was great and route 22 honda was excellent. i had been to a few dealers and nobody was able to give upfront and transparent pricing the way route 22 did. I had a very fast and pleasant experience!!

marcello nietp

Tgaspar42589
3/31/2015

"Easy as one two three! "

It was a pleasure doing business with Route 22 Honda. It was an easy and fast transaction. I knew what I wanted and they met me at a very reasonable price.

Bryan Acosta

Maymay90
3/29/2015

"Love Route 22 Honda"

I am a newbie when it comes to purchasing a car. The process of looking for the right car can be overwhelming. But Alex Guzman was the right guy to come to for help and assistance. I did my research online for the car I was interested in and came in the next day, Alex immediately went to get the car and from there I was already on the road test driving it. The process went quick and smooth. Everytime I had a question he automatically knew the answer. He knows his cars like the back of his hand. Even after I bought the car, he still assisted me whenever I had questions. I had a great experience here at Route 22 Honda, and I would highly refer my friends and family to Alex Guzman. Even I, myself, will be back to purchase a different car again in the future :)

Alex Guzman

Kathleen
3/23/2015

"Very Happy! Very Satisfied!"

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU! to Matthew & Orlando. They both made my car buying experience easy and so enjoyable. They were very professional patient and thorough with me. They answered every single one of my many questions on the 2012 Honda Accord SE that I purchased. I will DEFINITELY recommend to everyone I know . Thank guys for making my experience painless and enjoyable.

Matthew Blanchard,Orlando Hunt

theo1u
3/02/2015

"best car dealership"

I got the new 2015 Honda accord From here. This car drive real good and Ray Was my salesperson he really set me up. They really did a good job

ups