Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,095 Dealership Reviews
Tgaspar42589
3/31/2015

"Easy as one two three! "

It was a pleasure doing business with Route 22 Honda. It was an easy and fast transaction. I knew what I wanted and they met me at a very reasonable price.

Bryan Acosta

Maymay90
3/29/2015

"Love Route 22 Honda"

I am a newbie when it comes to purchasing a car. The process of looking for the right car can be overwhelming. But Alex Guzman was the right guy to come to for help and assistance. I did my research online for the car I was interested in and came in the next day, Alex immediately went to get the car and from there I was already on the road test driving it. The process went quick and smooth. Everytime I had a question he automatically knew the answer. He knows his cars like the back of his hand. Even after I bought the car, he still assisted me whenever I had questions. I had a great experience here at Route 22 Honda, and I would highly refer my friends and family to Alex Guzman. Even I, myself, will be back to purchase a different car again in the future :)

Alex Guzman

Kathleen
3/23/2015

"Very Happy! Very Satisfied!"

I want to say a HUGE THANK YOU! to Matthew & Orlando. They both made my car buying experience easy and so enjoyable. They were very professional patient and thorough with me. They answered every single one of my many questions on the 2012 Honda Accord SE that I purchased. I will DEFINITELY recommend to everyone I know . Thank guys for making my experience painless and enjoyable.

Matthew Blanchard,Orlando Hunt

theo1u
3/02/2015

"best car dealership"

I got the new 2015 Honda accord From here. This car drive real good and Ray Was my salesperson he really set me up. They really did a good job

ups

erika

"my civic story"

I went to route 22 Honda looking to get a approved on a car any car . But anthoniel made sure I was very satisfied with my the car I purchase which was a 2010 Honda civic.

anthoniel

Iskandar
2/28/2015

"i will recomend to everyone"

I just bought the car from that dealership. I really like how they are help it to me. Mr Acosta was very helpfull and knowledge of his job. Excellent job thank you.

Brayn Acosta

MissPagan

"Excellent Salesman "

My experience with Mr. Santiago was excellent. He is very knowledgeable with the entire Honda car Brand, friendly, funny and extremely patient & very professional. I would definitely encourage anyone to do business with Mr. Santiago. Made me feel like family.

Efrain Santiago

Tev

"Review"

I had no idea what type of car I wanted to purchase. I also had a price limit. Efrain was great with me. He was patient honest and friendly. He walked me step by step into the right direction. I definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. Thanks to Efrain I have the best car for an affordable price. I am very content

Efrain Santiago

Elvinsalas16
2/27/2015

"I was very very very happy with customer service."

I got what I wanted for a great price. Customer service tried very hard to have me leave with the car that same day.I will definitely recommend route 22 Honda to my friends and family.

Giovanni

vdonat
2/26/2015

"First Car Experience"

Matt and Orlando were AMAZING. Matt is patient and friendly, with just the right amount of enthusiasm to match the potential buyer. All and all, Honda has taken great care of me today. ??

Matt Blanchard