Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,420 Dealership Reviews
Con149
7/23/2016

"Excellent Sales Experience"

After 5 leasing experiences at Route 22 Honda both my husband and myself agree that this was the most expedient and least stressful. Good job

John Medina

ssf123
7/21/2016

"RT 22 Honda will handle all your needs! "

My family and I have been going to this dealership for quite a few years now. (All my family members have purchased vehicles from RT 22 Honda.) My experiences are always very pleasant! John Medina was very knowledge and informative about the cars I selected. He was even very patient with me when I couldn't make up my Mind! I would like to thank everyone at RT 22 Honda because now I'm in a car that I love!

John Medina Corey Degannes

Jas1234

"Great experience"

Jason was very attentive! He helped me get into the car i dreamed of. Very patient and just a overall great experience. I will definitely send my friends to you guys for now on!

Jason ortiz

William8282
7/20/2016

"Love my New Car thanks Matt "

Matt Blanchard made the car buying experience fantastic . Explained everything and answered every question . At the end got great car at a great price with a great salesman ( Matt ) at the best place to buy .

Matt Blanchard

Pab
7/20/2016

"Amazing service fron Matt, AGAIN"

This is the 2nd purchase i make at route 22 honda and once again, my man Matt came thru with what i was looking for, good looks matt really appreciate your service and time, will def be buying again and again from you

Matt

jsa179

"Excellent customer service"

I will like to personally thanks my sales representative at route 22 Honda, Hillside, NJ, Matt Blanchard for his excellent customer service skill during myself and my wife visit to the dealer for the leaving of civic last year and crv this year. He always go above and beyond to make sure we are comfortable and happy during the whole process. Thanks Matt for all your help.

Freddy

Cargirl21736
7/18/2016

"Amazing "

We had a great experience with the dealer and the employess. We got exactly what we wanted. I am a very satisfied customer. arion was great with us very friendly

Arion Moreno

dlabanich
7/08/2016

"Great experience!"

Traded in my vehicle for a Honda CRV SE. Dealt with Kevin, he was great! I felt like I knew him for years, he was very passionate about his job and he did so much to help me get the car I really wanted. Everyone that i dealt with during my experience was great as well. Friendly and Kind :) i would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking to buy a new car, it was a great experience!

Kevin

jazzy2011
7/07/2016

"great customer services , a nice guy, his name is Nelson"

Nelson has a great customer service experience, He was very helful with me and my husband. He understand our needs and what we are looking for it. Iam in love with my CR-V 2016. thank u nelson for your help. I appreciate! !!

liz4196
7/03/2016

"Absolutely fantastic"

Just got a brand new 2016 Honda Accord. The entire process went so smoothly! My sales rep John Medina went above & beyond. John even called a couple days later to follow up & make sure that I was completely satisfied with the car. From working with John, the owner Eddie Garcia, and the service manager David -- the entire staff at Route 22 Honda is fantastic & I recommend this dealer to anyone!

John Medina, Eddie Garcia