Route 22 Honda

75 Route 22 West,
Hillside, New Jersey 07205
Route 22 Honda Info
About Route 22 Honda

Throughout our 20-year history as one of the largest family-owned group of automotive dealerships in the United States, we've never forgotten our roots as a 'mom and pop' business. That's why I, and the new generation of vice presidents... my sons Ignazio and John Giuffre and my nephews John Iacono and Anthony Renda make every effort to go the extra mile for our neighbors. Each of our managers exemplifies our commitment to you, our customer. Whether it's through our many driver amenities, our unique service discount card membership program, or good old-fashioned courtesy, Route 22 Honda, where WE DELIVER LIKE NOBODY ELSE, for you. Sincerely, Carmelo Giuffre President and Chairman

About Route 22 Honda

• Complimentary Gourmet Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate
  • Classic Honda Cars and Motorcycles
1,379 Dealership Reviews
Rosa b
5/04/2016

"I'm happy"

I went to find out what I could get. I found out that I could get exactly what I wanted!! Now I feel good ironically paying A car payment but for a car I love!! Thanks to Pate, she was great and genuine!!

Pate Charles

dwilk24
5/02/2016

"Better than expected. "

Thank you so very much for everything you are your team at Route 22 Honda does day in and day out. I finally purchased my 2016 Honda Civic Touring model. I could not be any happier with the car, and any happier with the staff I worked with. Joe Lynch one of the managers is a true gentlemen and someone I absolutely trust. He was always available and more than accommodating with any needs that I had. He actually cares a great deal about the customer. His professionalism was noticed every time I walked into the dealership. He is definitely one of the reasons why I will always continue to recommend Route 22 Honda to family and friends. Whenever I will recommend someone to go to Route 22 Honda the first person I will tell them to talk to will be Joe. I know they will be in great hands and will definitely be purchasing a vehicle from him. Corey helped me order the exact car that I wanted. He was extremely patient when picking out the vehicle I wanted. Even after I changed my mind half a dozen times he just smiled and accommodated my every need. We swapped cars with Staten Island Honda and the process was much simpler than I would have expected. He really cared that I selected the perfect vehicle. Not only will I definitely be coming back to Route 22 Honda, but I will be sure to recommend the business to everyone I know. There are two car dealerships that are much closer to my house than Route 22 Honda. I still decided to go to Route 22 Honda because I realize that it is much better than the competitors. Definitely worth the little extra drive. These selected individuals went above and beyond when I was there. Thank you for such a wonderful service and always continuing to be the best!

Joe Lynch, Corey, Craig Cohn

Duli24
5/01/2016

"Honda review"

Amazing dealership with amazing sales people. The service is fantastic and was extremely satisfied. I recommend Pate Charles, she was terrific and very helpful and understanding.

Pate Charles

Rical Belizaire
4/30/2016

"Outstanding service "

My wife and our kids went there to look and because of Efron, we made up our minds to purchased from Honda. He made us feel comfortable took us for a test drive which made it easier for us. The financial Manager Benjamin was even great to us. From 1-10 both of them get 1

Efron and Benjamin

Alejaax3
4/29/2016

"Great!"

I worked with pate to get my first car and she was great! She was patient and very helpful! I would totally recommend her. The women in the financial dept was a bit pushy and had an attitude but overall I would come back!

Pate

ilovemynewhonda
4/27/2016

"Excellent car buying experience"

Had an excellent car buying experience at Route 22 Honda. Worked with ACE as our salesperson, who was courteous and professional. Got a great deal on exactly the car that we were looking for and the whole affair was smooth and simple. Our only complaint would be that it was a slightly long wait when we actually picked the car up in person (although it was a hectic day at the dealership, so no harm no foul). We would happily recommend Route 22 Honda in the future!

Ace

Gmongler
4/27/2016

"Great car!! Great price!!"

Definitely recommend getting a car at rt 22 Honda, but only if you deal with John Medina. He is a true gentleman. Very helpful and answered every question. And most important, HONEST!! A rare trait in a salesman. Can't go wrong with John Medina!!

Liana Leston!!! The Best!!

Zoul24
4/27/2016

"The best car buying experience"

The best car buying experience I have ever had in a long time. Pleasant to deal with and the best price around and I looked everywhere. They didn't have the car I wanted in the color I wanted and they got it for me within a few hours.

Sandie

Krista B
4/27/2016

"The Quest for a Honda Civic "

On Saturday April 23rd, was the day that I went to Route22 in Hillside, NJ with my fiancé to get a Honda Civic. We didn’t have an appointment but we were greeted and assigned to Marquis. Marquis was very professional and very patient. He explained to us the environment at Honda Route 22. This environment has no hassle, no hidden anything, and is a pressure free purchasing environment. We were shown many models i.e. Civic coupe, Civic EX, and Civic LX. We test drove a Civic coupe in Grey which hunting around for the car was fun because it gave me the opportunity to get acquainted with the car that Marquis was driving which was an Civic EX. We finally found the car and test drove it. The driving experience was excellent. When brought back to the dealership it was negotiation time, which as I stated above Marquis is the most patient Product Specialist at Honda on Route 22. I think most Product Specialist would have thrown in the towel with us he hung in there to get the fair deal that my fiancé needed. Marquis is an excellent listener and was so in tune with what we needed and what we were willing to pay. I was so impressed by his skills that I even gave him my business card so when my mother decides if she is going to purchase a vehicle from Honda I am sending her to Marquis. Thank you for your help Marquis and see you soon. #OdysseyIsSooCute #dealershipMascot

Marquis Carlisle

Route 22 Honda responded to this review

May 03, 2016

Ms. Krista B., We are so happy to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with Marquis!! We understand that purchasing a new vehicle is a big deal so patience is very important. Thank you so much for the kind words, we really appreciate it!!! We also thank you for showing love for our mascot Odyssey, she really is part of our team!! :-)

Tony l
4/21/2016

"John Medina and RT 22 Honda"

John Medina my VIP lease retention specialist was great. He made sure I got in and out of the dealership as fast as possible with a fantastic new Accord and a great end of lease experience. No waiting outside 3 different offices to speak to 3 different people. I have been leading for many years and this was by far my best lease experience ever!

John Medina and Rimala Christo

Route 22 Honda responded to this review

April 22, 2016

Mr. Tony, Our team does their best to ensure a fast and smooth process for our guests. We appreciate you giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave such a positive review for John, we look forward to assisting you again in the future!!

1 - 10 of 1,379 results