Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda

Call
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,213 Dealership Reviews
Luketd
1/29/2015

"Bryan Kelly is the best service advisor"

I took my car there for an oil change warranty work he did a great job he explained everything to me as very nice if you go to route 23 Honda I would go see Bryan

hoyounglim
1/28/2015

"Great Service"

Steve was very friendly and honest salesman. He did not try to play games with me but gave me the best deal possible and worked with me in answering any questions or concerns I had. The staff at Honda Rt 23 was quite helpful as well. I recommend working with Steve Souh as he is helpful, does not play games and works to get you the best deal possible.

pjw618
1/28/2015

"2011 mustang gt"

I bought a used 2011 mustang and this is my 7th car and out of every dealer I've been to so this has been the best one. Rolando was a very good person and couldn't have helped me more in my car buying, he was great! I couldn't thank him and wilson enough in helping me get the perfect car.

Doris
1/27/2015

"Excellent experience"

I was recommended to Rolando by a friend. Rolando has a great personality. Takes time and patience in selecting the right car. I love my Honda Accord Sport.

johnnyaudio
1/25/2015

"wow that was easy"

Simply the least stressful car buying experience we've ever had. We did our research & had the least about of haggling. They had the CR-V we wanted, and we spent less than 2 hours from handshake introductions to driving off the lot, a new personal record! It was a pleasure to work with our salesman Andy Betemit. We look forward to continuing to do business with the folks at Rt. 23 Honda.

gjg
1/24/2015

"Honda Accord LX 2015"

Got exactly what I wanted at the quoted price, good trade-in on old Honda, great experience with salesman Steve Souh. He was knowledgable, friendly, no pressure, amazingly fast with paper work and car prep. Best car buying experience I ever had.

zCrv

"Simply Excellent!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Truly great service from Carlsen. I went in to buy a car and I usual I expected the usual no good, pushy, get it or else that I get from car dealers around NJ, but I was in for a big surprise when Mr. Carlsen Boncoeur introduced himself to me and started helping in choosing a vehicle. From the beginning it was obvious that his goal was to make me feel very comfortable in deciding what kind of vehicle that would provide me with the best deal possible. In the end I ended up a very happy customer even before I bought the car. I would surely recommend this dealership to friends and family and most definitely recommend them to ask for Carlsen.

Bzaare
1/23/2015

"A wonderful experience at this dealership"

Came in on the car I saw on the Internet Carlsen was pleasant and friendly test drove the car with me and explain all the feature about the car my wife was with me with my two boys he help keeping them busy while making the purchase I would recommend the dealership and Carlsen to any of my family who need to purchase a car .

rvernotica
1/23/2015

"Our sales experience with Dino Riccio"

We first met Dino in 1994 when we bought our first Honda Accord. Since then we purchased other Accords & just purchased a CRV. Thru the years we sent family members & friends to Dino & like us they wouldn't deal with anyone else! He has become more than just a salesman to us, he's like family! Always happy & eager to help & make the buying process smooth & pleasant. He is a professional asset to Honda & you can be assured we continue to praise Honda 23 & Dino to everyone we know! Sincerely, Linda & Dick Vernotica

ATimpano
1/23/2015

"Excellent first time experience"

Alton Brown was professional, extremely knowledgeable, flexible, and patient. As a customer, I felt very comfortable making an informed decision without any added pressure from the staff at Rt. 23. My first car buying/leasing experience was headache-free thanks to Rt. 23 Honda and Alton Brown. I love my new car!

1 - 10 of 1,213 results