Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda

Call
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda

• Business Center
jodie122
12/19/2014

"Honda Odessey 2006"

I had a great experience at route 23 Honda and working with Kamal Bawa. He answered all of our questions and stayed true to his word. I purchased a 2006 Pre-owned Honda Odyssey and he showed me the car inside and out and just how everything worked. If you want to buy a Honda I would recommended you go and see him.

Ray
12/18/2014

"Trade in"

Drove in early one morning and negotiated price, completed the negotiations over the phone, drove out with my new car by end of same night. 3-4 hours total. Not too painful Got a fair price

Sconklin
12/17/2014

"Honda Pilot 2015"

I was very happy with my experience at Rt 23 Honda. I just purchased a 2015 Honda Pilot. Dino Riccio was my sales associate and he was very helpful. He took the time to help me find the car I wanted and did not pressure me to buy options I didn't need or want. He understood it was a large purchase and was honest about what I would need to pay. My kids also love the popcorn and drinks that are provided. The coffee is great too!

hmf

"5th Honda"

I certainly know where to go when i need a new car... Just purchased my 5th Honda from Route 23 Honda, and i couldnt be happier. everything i've ever wanted, all my questions were answered, just an amazing experience. Dino makes this big serious process of buying a car seem like a walk in the park. No complaints, never have and i know i never will.

gelynch

"Honda CRV 2015"

It was a great experience at Honda of Route 23. Andy my Sales Associate was very friendly and answered all of my questions. I had one request before settling on the CRV. I needed to know if it would fit in our garage. Andy said let's go see if it does. He allowed me to drive the CRV home and I was able to see it fit perfectly in our garage. Andy went above and beyond the call of duty to take care of my concerns. He even helped to put in our child safety seat for my son. Our finance person Fred was great also, He explained all the coverages and worked with us to get the best deal possible. He was very patient and answerd every questions we had. We had fun going to a car dealership looking for a new vehical. I would highly reccomend Route 23 Honda when you are looking for a new car! Please ask for Andy!

mbmorton

"Honda Odyssey"

I have known Dino personally for about 10 years and was impressed by his knowledge and professionalism when it came to the lease of my Odyssey.

george.v.diana
12/15/2014

"walk-in help- 1st rate"

Hi all, needed a 2nd key for my pre-owned FIT- my original salesperson Stephen Mains brought me right in, and service cut a key + fob on the spot- very very impressive friendly service, excellent dealership, period!!!

shahil
12/14/2014

"Best dealership experience so far in years in all aspects."

Excellent dealership ended up buying 2 cars same day. Not like typical time taking dealership, and no surprises in the end. Stays with a committed price. Definitely go back there first if looking for a car again. 200% will recommend it to all. Specially go see sales rep Mr. Kamal Bawa very hard working gets the deal done faster as well. No fine prints at the end & less time consuming.

Admhmdy
12/13/2014

"A good experience"

Carlsen was very accommodating and helpful in getting the deal I was looking for on the car I was looking for. He made the process easy and quick. It's the first time I've ever leased a car and he explained things so I could understand them and made it a transparent transaction. I will recommend him to family and friends if they're ever in need of a car.

Ernie738
12/13/2014

"Excellent Deal on Honda Pilot"

I got a great deal on a used Honda Pilot. The car looked and drove excellent. The service and attention that I received from Rolando Rengel and his manager Joe Fardella was impeccable. I was amazed at the attention to detail and excellent service that I received. I felt like I was buying a new car at a price that was unbelievable versus the competition that I found on Auto Trader and cars.com.

Reviews of Stephen Mains