Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda
Call
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda

• Business Center

"Wonderful"

Bought 3 cars from this dealer and Alton is the best! Always helpful and the service department is great. Never have any issues with the car and their general services are reasonably priced, so why go anywhere else Thank you!!

"Lease of 2014 Honda CRV"

My husband and I have bought all of our new cars over the past many years from Dino. Dino has always been extremely helpful in assisting us with our purchases and most recently, my lease of a 2014 Honda CRV. He is always friendly and courteous and makes us feel confident that we are getting the best deal we can get.

"Dino Riccio"

Bought CRV, great experience. My wife and I have been driving Honda's for years. Dino has been our sales rep through it all. Thanks

"Thank You Erick & Fred - It Doesn't Get Any Better"

Erick & Fred were absolutely amazing!!! Me & my wife just purchased 2 new civics in the past month and I have never been happier with any other dealer that I have ever been to. These 2 gentlemen were the most patient & courteous people that we have ever dealt with when it comes to this sometimes nightmarish necessity of buying a car. They both displayed a level of professionalism which we have never seen before. Erick was able to fully explain every last detail of the vehicle, Fred answered without hesitation any and all questions about the financing but more importantly explained all the details of the financing and where every last penny was going. We were 110% satisfied with the whole experience and you will be too just ask to see Erick & Fred.

"Sales"

He was a good sales man. He was kind and provided quick service. He was always positive and did not give us any negativity. I was comfortable with the experience.

"Another great experience at Route 23 Honda"

This is our second purchase of a Honda Accord in the past 13 months and Eric & the Roue 23 team came through again. I tried to purchase a White 2014 EX at another dealership after agreeing to a price over the phone/internet but when I showed up, low and behold the car was "Just Sold". Having had this experience before from this Auto Group and telling this to the Rep and being assured the car was there all we needed to do is come in to do the paperwork at 1 PM, the option they offered to get the car in a few days was not a road I was willing to travel with them. I went back to Route 23 Honda and provided Eric the documentation that showed the price and they matched it and said it would take about a week. I would have gone there to begin with but they didn't have a White EX in stock and only one other Dealership in the area had one so didn't contact Route 23 first - big mistake and I've learn my lesson. Next time I will deal with the Dealership that has done nothing but meet their commitments and provide a very competitive price. Thanks Eric, Sunny (finance) and Route 23 as you have a customer for life!!!

September 15, 2014

Sounds like you had a quality experience from start to finish, which makes us very proud! We thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are so pleased that Eric and Sunny were so accommodating and able to find you the vehicle you wanted. We hope you continue to spread the positive words about our dealership to friends, family, and anyone else interested. Enjoy your new ride!

"Double Whammy!"

Ron was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. He helped us find not only one good deal but two. We walked out with two cars and were very satisfied! The mats and shelves were missing from the cars but Ron was speedy in helping us receive them. Great salesman, great dealership!

September 15, 2014

WOW two cars in one day! Thank you for your review! Your feedback is very important to us and we are so glad you had a positive experience with Ron and the entire crew at Route 23 Honda. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Best of luck in your new cars!

"Ms. Janine baratta "

Erick was professional. He understood all my concerns and honestly just made me feel at ease. I would definitely recommend Erick as well as route 23. I did start at Paramus and purchased here !thank you

Erick rodriguez

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Erick and Route 23 Honda. We are glad to hear that everything went so well. We are also glad to hear that you ended up becoming a Route 23 Honda Family member. Enjoy your new Honda and we look forward to seeing you back again soon for your 1st service visit. Thank you also for any future referrals!

"pilot experience "

The salesman alton was a pleasure to deal with and treated us very well. He made the overall experience a very positive one and I will highly recommend him to my friends and family.

September 15, 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review our Dealership. We are so happy to hear when our customers are well taken care of and completely satisfied with their car purchase. On behalf of Alton and the crew here, thank you again for buying at Route 23 Honda and best of luck in your new car!

"Best deal I ever got!"

My car had broken down so I called Steve Mains and said he had just the car for me. He was able to get me a great deal on a used accord. I'm so happy with it. Any time you need a car go see Steve.

September 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Dealership. We are so sorry to hear that your car broke down. However, we are very happy to hear that Steve was able to get you into a new car that fits your budget. Thanks again for the kind review and best of luck in your new Accord!

Dino Riccio