Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,494 Dealership Reviews
Flaca082587

"Awesome"

Awesome customer service, helped in every way possible to accomodate my needs. Very helpful and caring. I would definitely come back again or recommend anyone to them. Thank you for an awesome experience!

ayyybisco
9/02/2015

"luis was very friendly and helpful!"

It was the third car we bought at Honda directly from Luis, he always helps to find the perfect match and get us the best deal around! thank him enough!

Hgalindo
9/02/2015

"Positive car buying experience from start to finish. "

Route 23 Honda was my first visit on my journey looking for a great car and a great deal. David Garcia provided excellent customer service answering all my questions and concerns that I brought up. Still I felt I needed to check out other dealerships.......well I did and decided that David Garcia provided a better experience and worked hard to get me into the car that i wanted at a good rate. I'm sure I wasn't easy to work with especially when I changed my mind a few times as far as which model I wanted. I will definitely recommend David Garcia to all my friends and family!

zorica08

"great experience "

Great experience and very friendly staff. Rolando Rengel and Dejan Koloski were great with assisting us with everything and answering all the quiestions we had.

dlwestenberger
9/01/2015

"Jamie is the BEST - Hands Down!"

On a whim I went into Route.23 Honda last week (I had been in the area looking at various SUV's and really had no idea what I wanted). I was met by Jamie, who was an OUTSTANDING salesperson - friendly, funny, caring, confident, and extremely professional! We had many laughs along the way and I felt like she was more of a friend than a salesperson when all was said and done (I think I stopped in 3 times before actually picking up my 2015 CRV Touring edition on Saturday). She took the time to explain the car to me and answered all of my questions. She made my car-buying experience, which can be very stressful, actually pleasurable! I would recommend talking to Jamie if you are looking to purchase a Honda! I can't wait to see her again (although I'm hoping to have my car for a very long time!)

Ladylovexo

"Great experience"

My salesman was Josh Trinks. He was very helpful in guiding me to the right vehicle for my family. Everything ran very smooth and in a timely manner. Would definitely go back for our next vehicle. Thanks Route 23 honda!

CivicChick

"Josh is the best "

I bought my new car from Josh and he made the experience comfortable and easy. He was very polite and made sure I was taken care of the whole time. I recommend to ask for him the next time you need a new vehicle!

Bella Vampire

"Iris Carrera"

They made me so good, important, and helped me to get the car I wanted, the salesman Luis Felipe was amazing so professional, I went to so many dealers in where they just turn me down, what a difference, I would recommend this dealer to anybody that wants to buy a car and act to have a great experience..

Customer1

"Nice Experience"

Looking to purchase my second Honda from Rt 23 Honda for two reasons - Honda is an extremely reliable car (have driven 240k miles on my 2000 and it's still going strong) and Rt 23 Honda has has a reliable sales and service department. Met with Erick Rodriguez and negotiated a fair deal through the Edmunds' program. Erick was very professional and knowledgeable about the car. His follow-up was gentle and congenial. Recommend you add Rt 23 Honda to your dealer visits.

hondababe2015
8/31/2015

"Purpose of Visit: To Purchase a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle "

It was time to purchase a new(er) car. My present 2004 Accord, never gave me an ounce of problems, even though it had 116,000+ miles on it. I knew my replacement car was going to be a Honda. I was able to view the available cars, online, even before stepping on to the dealer's lot. This made my decision that much easier before even going to the dealership. Andy Betemit was my sales person. Andy is knowledgeable, professional and patient. His sense of humor made the experience even more enjoyable than expected. Fred Mehler also is knowledgeable and patient explaining the financing terms. I would recommend this dealership and these people in particular, highly.

1 - 10 of 1,494 results