Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda

Call
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda

• Business Center

"was very happy "

I was very happy with the car i purchased. Dino Riccio helped me find the car i was looking for. i glad i went to 23 Honda.

"Friendly and Efficient"

Ron Siegel and John Greenwald helped me to purchase a 2015 Honda Fit. It was a yellow one, so there was a wait involved since Honda hadn't manufactured them yet. Both Ron and John kept me up to date on its pending arrival and quickly and helpfully answered all of my questions. I am very pleased with my car and their professional courteous service.

"Friendly, Honest and Efficient"

I really felt at home here and the whole process was effortless. I really appreciate the effort they put into making this purchase special. Quality product and quality people. Thanks Ron Siegel, it's obvious you love what you do.

"Fun and easy"

Ron Siegel made my car buying very easy and fast. Gave me a great price and found me the exact car I wanted. I love my Honda. He's even helped me out with servicing another vehicle.

"the best of the best experience never in life. "

Andy was so friendly. they all explain us all about the car and the best customer service. the best of the best experience never in life.

"Easiest car purchase ever!"

Carlsen made the purchase of our first Honda easy, quick and painless. He is exceedingly polite, listens extremely well, and helped us through the purchase process without the high pressure or arrogance of other Honda dealers in the area. When we picked up the car, he sat in the vehicle with us and showed us nearly every feature one could think of, even paired our Bluetooth phones to the car. I would recommend him without reservation. Fred handled our financing and could not have made the process any easier. Overall, a great experience!

"Again"

This is not the first time dealing with Route 23 Honda. it is all because of Ron Siegel. I lost counting how many times we did business here. Ron always meets our expectations and works hard to get us what we need and looking for. Don't waste your time with other dealers. Just go To route 23. Go to Ron! Go Giants.

"Great experience with Steve Mains"

Steve was great. Offered great advice, was down to earth and listened. No sales pressure and just got me the deal I needed on the vehicle we wanted. I always have a great experience at this dealer including their service department and Steve was no exception.

"Great experience!"

Heivy Gomez was an amazing sales associate. He showed me all my options, explained everything well, very patient and insisted on a test drive! Overall, I walked out satisfied and had a better understanding. I recommend him to anyone!

"Honda Civic Lease"

Thanks to sales consultant Andy Betemit, my wife & my experience at Route 23 Honda was excellent! Definitely ask for Andy if you stop in; he is very polite, professional, and is more than happy to explain everything in an easy, understandable way. I definitely recommend Route 23 Honda and Andy to anyone looking to buy/lease a car!

Reviews of Dino Riccio