Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,936 Dealership Reviews
DannyO.
7/23/2016

"Exceeded my expectations"

Car shopping can become stressful and overwhelming, especially when having to find something affordable in a short period of time do to unforeseen circumstances. Well, needless to say, walking in to Rt 23 Honda was a decision that I do not regret. I was assisted by Carlsen B, who made the experience comfortable and stress free. The very first vehicle that he showed me, met my budget and was available. There was no need to show me more. The process was smoother than I had imagined it to be. He was friendly, professional and seemed to truly care about meeting my needs. He will continue to be my 'go to' person for as long as I continue purchasing vehicles there. The finance department was also wonderful.

RozDee

"Third time's a charm"

After walking out of Glen Toyota and Rt 23 Ford, my husband and I decided to give Rt 23 Honda a chance. After all, everyone knows "third time's a charm"... Well, it absolutely was the best decision we had made. Sales consultant Carlsen Boncoeur was assigned to us. He got straight to the point with wanting to know what our expectations were. Personally, I like when people get right to what we ask of them because I cannot stand being in a dealer for half of my day. I was very pleased with his professionalism and friendliness. I have never before met a sales consultant who genuinely seemed like he was "rooting" for us to get the vehicle we really needed vs. what I'm sure he would've "wanted" us to get. What I mean is, most sales reps rather you purchase or lease a new vehicle but Carlsen was aiming to get us exactly what we needed. And he accomplished just that. The finance department was wonderful and surprisingly quicker than we had anticipated. I have many more wonderful things I experienced, but overall, we were pleased more than we imagined to be. Carlsen was excellent and exceeded our expectations. I would say that, after today, this won't be my only purchase at this dealership.

Joanne Zepernick
7/22/2016

"Bought a beautiful Honda Civic Touring from Jay!"

Had a great experience at Route 23 Honda! After visiting many car dealerships in the area I went to this one for a car for my daughter. Our sales rep Jay Vargas is a great guy-super knowledgeable and a pleasure to do business with. It's real simple: Jay treats people the way he'd like to be treated and it shows. I can't say that for many of the other sales reps my daughter and I encountered. He took his time to make sure Julia understood all the features of the car and invited us back anytime for review. We had a great experience.

Kyle from corporate- great guy as well

Jesse123

"Excellent service "

First time purchasing a car and it was an Overall Great expoience! Great service and Friendly people. They were quick and very helpful, I would definitely recommend this Honda 23 to anybody!

Rose Sgarlato

"Postive, postive, postive"

I had a very positive experience with Steve Mains at Route 23 Honda. He was professional and came up with a great deal. Will recommend Steve and Route 23 Honda.

Steven A Greco
7/21/2016

"Shane Morgan was great!!"

Shane Morgan is an awesome salesman that made our shopping experience very pleasurable. We had arranged pricing over the phone and he was very accomodating. We will definately return to rt 23 Honda because of the positive experience we had

NScott

"Easy Transaction"

I highly value ease of transacting and salespeople who will work with my needs rather than try to sell me something I don't want. Early in the process, Steve was able to identify and satisfy my leasing needs, and worked with me to a close a deal from A to Z in a few hours. It can be hard to determine whether you got a "great" deal but I am satisfied with the terms and was treated fairly during the process. Most importantly, my valuable time was not wasted. The paperwork was also seamless thanks to Sunny. Ultimately this is a financial transaction but if you value good customer service, which is hard to quantify, you will likely be impressed with Route 23 Honda.

jeanwashere
7/20/2016

"Honda Civic rocks"

Traded in my 6 year old Honda Accord for a 2016 Honda Civic touring and feel like a teenager once again. This car has so many great features that I don't mind my commute to work each day. Patrick Healey was very resourceful throughout my whole experience and was very knowledgeable regarding the Civic features. All done with a great sense of humor.

roses141
7/19/2016

"Great experience"

I went to look at options for leasing and financing a new car. Steve was very helpful with explaining and running numbers for me. The whole process was very smooth. He was kind enough to help me without an appointment, even though he was also helping 2 other customers. Wilson was also made the financing process conclude with ease.

aphaworth
7/19/2016

"Purchase of Certified 2013 Honda Civic"

Ron made us feel welcome and did not exude any pressure while we mulled over the decision to make the purchase. His patience and professionalism was greatly appreciated!

1 - 10 of 1,936 results