Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,314 Dealership Reviews
Edwin M

"Shockingly AMAZING!!!"

I've negotiated many cars for either myself or family members and this by far was my best experience EVER. I am still shocked on how smooth the whole transaction went. Dino was recommended by 2 different friends and I can see why seriously! He was very professional and was not pushy at all. He took his time explaining all the features of the new car . To close the deal we dealt with Sunny and again another professional. If you need a car go here, you'll thank me later!

seeknsomethin

"Best Salesman ever!"

After several weeks of frustration, shopping for a Honda Fit, I managed to connect with Steve Souh. I'm certain if all car salespeople were like him no one would be complaining about the car buying process anymore. This dealership is a few more minutes from my home but dealing with Steve was such a pleasure I couldn't be happier. He may be in a class by himself, as none of the others I saw knew as much about the car, the process, and making my experience pleasant as he did. you need a Honda, give him a call directly. You'll be glad you did. FYI I got a great price too!

soccerfam33

"Great Dealership"

My 5th car that I purchased at Route 23 Honda. Dino Riccio is very professional and does a great job working with you to get the best deal possible.. Sunny is great finance man behind the scenes. Works quickly and efficiently to get you in your new car. Place to go if you are looking for a new or used car.

advil200
4/23/2015

"pleasant and most helpful service"

In all the times I required an emergency visit to the service department, I have been warmly greated and always had great service from all personnel involved with whatsoever I needed taken care of. My last visit was for a tire replaced due to leaks. Mr. Mark Blazejewics explained in detail what my options were, and the situation was taken care of expertly.

Tomr6
4/22/2015

"Great salesman Steve "

First time Honda buyer and are very happy that I got Steve as my salesman . He was great and gave even a better deal then he originally said .My wife and I are very happy with our new CR-VEX

Mustapha
4/21/2015

"2015 accord sport"

The service was good and sellea man was really helpful I like the place and I'll realy recomend it to friends service didn't take long

thomasw728
4/20/2015

"Great experience with Dino "

Dino Riccio was a great salesman. He helped me and my family out with putting us in a brand new Honda. i would recommend him and the rest of the dealership for anyone looking for a new car!

Jackie
4/20/2015

"Andy Betemit my sales man was very attentative to my needs. "

Andy Betemit my sales man was very attentative to my needs. He evaluated what I needed and was not pushing me in any other directions than I was asking him for. I am very happy with my purchase. I hate shopping but this was a pleasant experience. The financing manager Edwin was wonderful. His concerns for my welfare assisted me in making wise decisions.

rafaelplanas
4/19/2015

"the best dealership "

This dealership is the best i will recommend my family and friends they very professional, they have great customer service i was very satisfied i have a first time great experience at the dealership route 23 honda is the right place go to buy a new or used car

James L
4/19/2015

"They treat you like family."

I cannot get enough of Route 23 Honda. I have bought three cars there and always get my service done here as well. All of the staff is top notch and they treat you like Norm from Cheers when you walk in. I couldn't think of any other Honda Dealer I would go to. Keep up the good work everyone.

1 - 10 of 1,314 results