Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda
Call
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda

• Business Center

"Outstanding experience"

I recently brought my vehicle in for service.My advisor was Bill Frost.He was extremely professional and friendly.Overall an excellent experience and would highly recommend this dealership. Terry

Bill Frost

"MY new Honda Civic "

i had a great experience at honda 23 everyone was very friendly and didn't hound you to buy the car which made it awesome I don't like when the saleman pushes you and Ray was awesome and So was Andrea Schmidt from service

"Thank You Edwin!"

This is our 2nd car purchase at this dealership and again what a pleasant experience! Edwin is the best, he works very hard to come up with a payment within your budget and NEVER says sorry we can't help you. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who thinks they can't buy a car because of income restriction, struggling credit or whatever reason, go see Edwin, he will not disapoint you! Thanks again Edwin, you made our day! Judy and Jim

"Outstanding"

Stephen represents what all salesmen should strive to be- polite, honest and willing to listen to our needs. At no time did I feel pressured or trapped. I actually enjoyed buying a new truck! Ask for Stephen!!!

"Need a car...then look no futher..."

Route 23 took car of all aspects when I was buying my car. Erick R. who took care of us, really pay attention to what I was saying. It wasn't like he was trying to push extra features or was just trying to make a sale. He listen to what my key features were and still kept me within my budget. It was such a smooth transaction, no headaches and no surpises in the end. Erick R. was very friendly and made me feel like I was part of his family. Also, Sunny the Finance Manager was very informative on all my questions and helpful. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a car and make sure to ask for Erick R.

"It was a Pleasure working with Ron Siegel"

I was very happy with the service provided by Ron Siegel. He was a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend him if you are shopping for a new Honda

"HONEST & PATIENT"

I found myself in need of anew car unexpectedly. Had not researched cars nor even looked at cars on the road to see what I liked because I was not in the market for a new car until my car "died" last Sunday. Working 6 days a week, it was hard to find the time to invest in this process. And I wasn't even sure if I wanted a mid-sized sedan or small SUV. I went to 3 dealerships and it was like Goldie Locks and the 3 bears. First one was too dishonest. Lease prices kept changing, going up every time they mentioned the approximate payments. The second one was honest, but talked too much and didn't listen. they made up their minds what car I should want before I did. Then I went to Route 23 Honda and Carlsen was my salesman. He was very pleasant and patient with me. He help me figure out that the CRV would be best for me and understood what was most important to me because he listened. And there was no BS from him or the Manager (I forget his name). He also understood I had a limited amount of time and helped get me in and out quickly. He is honest, hard working and intelligent. I consider myself lucky to have had him as my sales person.

"Amazing Experience"

It was a pleasure working with Andy. He was very inviting, understanding and patient with me. I am very pleased with my purchase. I am also looking forward to working with Andy again in the future.

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with Andy and the Route 23 Honda team. We are glad to hear everything went so well. Enjoy your new Honda and we look forward to seeing you back soon for service.

"Great experience with Ron Siegel"

I was very pleased with the services given by Ron Siegel. He made the experience quick, easy and pleasant, not to mention he had plenty of jokes to keep us entertained! I would definately recommend him to my friends.

September 30, 2014

We love hearing this invaluable feedback and knowing our staff is working hard to make your experience positive! Thanks for taking the time to let us know about your great time with Ron. Happy to hear he was so entertaining! Welcome to the Route 23 Honda Family!

"Wonderful!"

Ron was a pleasure to work with. He made the process quick and enjoyable. I will continue to work with Ron in the future. Thank you for everything!

September 30, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our Dealership. We certainly appreciate you and your kind words. Grateful to know that Ron was able to help you out. Keep in touch for anything you need!

Dino Riccio