Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,972 Dealership Reviews
mStrauss
8/23/2016

"Trade-In 2014 CRV for 2016 CRV"

Dave contacted me in August to let me know I qualified for an early trade-in for my lease that was due next January. Steve helped me back in 2014 as well as now in 2016 stay in a CRV EXL.

Kelley007
8/23/2016

"Wow a really painless way to buy a car..."

Jeff Beck was our salesman and I was really impressed how he was able to work within our budget. He is the main reason I'm driving a new Honda today I will definitely be back .Great car buying experience!!!!

Bronco_Sensei

"Simply amazing!"

Im not going to lie, i was a little nerveous about buying a car because this was my first time doing so, but my salesperson anthony azzati took that right away, he was very kind and knowledgable and made me feel right at home

ed 71
8/22/2016

"Pleasant experience. Salesman was polite and knowledgeable"

My entire experience from beginning to end was extremely professional. The employees from salesman to manager to credit manager were all knowledgeable and friendly. I have bought several new cars in my lifetime and this experience at route 23 Honda was my best. I would strongly recommend this dealership.

Chris mancini
8/22/2016

"Used Car very satisfied with sales process"

Jay Vargas was very professional and gave me the time I needed to make my final decision on the car I wanted to purchase. I would recommend Route 23 Honda and also highly recommend Jay Vargas.

Nancy
8/21/2016

"Amazing experience - need more than 5 stars!"

We stopped at Route 23 Honda to look at a Certified Preowned CR-V we had seen online and were met by Rolando Rengel. He explained everything we needed to know about the car, arranged a test drive and we were sold - on both the car and the salesman! Rolando is very knowledgeable, polite and friendly and despite the fact that we were nearing the dealership's closing time, we never felt rushed or pressured. It was amazingly fast to obtain a financing decision and we arranged to pick up the car the next day. Rolando took care of the entire sale, including contacting our insurance company and seeking the best available rate for our loan. When we arrived to pick up our car we met first with Rolando who then introduced us to Sunny Chan to complete the final paperwork. Sunny guided us through New Jersey's required mountain of forms with speed and accuracy and we felt as if we were chatting with a friend. He informed us of additional warranty options in a concise manner, and again, with no pressure at all. After congratulations and good wishes all around we returned to Rolando, who showed us to the service department to familiarize us with it, including meeting Jeremy Lent, Service Manager, learning the hours of the department and reminding us of the availability of their loaner car program, should it ever be needed. Rolando then gave us our keys and walked us to our beautiful CR-V and made sure I felt comfortable enough with the car to drive home. After a quick review of a few things (seat adjustment, etc.) I was happily driving up Route 23! If you are looking for a great car with an equally great price, as well as a knowledgeable, courteous, attentive and friendly salesman I recommend you head to Route 23 Honda and ask for Rolando!

Cs
8/19/2016

"New car! "

The staff at route 23 Honda we're welcoming. Laura Rey was extremely helpful to my family and I. I love my new Honda Accord sport se!

Shannon, Scott

LISSETTE66
8/19/2016

"WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE"

This was our first stop on our list and so glad it was. Had a wonderful Experience Patrick Healy was very attentive and amusing. Got a good car and a great deal. I Greatly recommend this dealership and look for Patrick he's the Best.

Pezinho
8/15/2016

"I WAS IN THE RIGHT PLACE."

I got a good car, the one that I need it and for a good price. I will recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

LouSmith
8/15/2016

"Excellent Experience"

Suny Brito and Luis provided a great experience throughout the purchase of my new care. I would highly recommend them and the dealership. I love my new 2017 Honda Accord EXL

Suny Brito