Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,860 Dealership Reviews
richmikita
5/24/2016

"Very frandly peapole"

very nice guy ,has big information about Honda cars because of his information I BOUGHT Honda civic big help to find best financing he is grate sale person

AJHandAidan

"Friendly"

I would return to this dealer every time. This is now the second car I've purchased here and have had great experiences both times. The staff is very friendly and Dave Volpe was very helpful and great to work with. I will be back.

Honfan, Rmh
5/23/2016

"Great salesperson Dino Riccio"

Excellent, courteous, professional sales experience. No delay in finding me the vehicle in the color I wanted, which was not on the lot. Had it in 2 days. Paperwork was handled efficiently. Very happy customer!

grrferd
5/23/2016

"Very easy to work with"

I purchased our third car from this dealership. Car shopping can be a nightmare, but Erick was very easy to negotiate with and never pushy. He answered all of our questions and made the experience painless.

thenne61

"Great second experience"

We purchased our first Honda CRV in 2014 and had the pleasure of meeting Steve Maines. Our experience with Steve 2 years ago was amazing! He was very professional and informative, but NEVER pushy!! We thanked him for not being a pushy salesman, but a well informed one. He told us that once you drive the CRV the car will sell itself. He truly believes in what he sells, and knows what an excellent vehicle the CRV is! He was absolutely right! We purchased the CRV and never regretted our purchase. We liked it so much that we wanted to upgrade to the 2016 CRV!! We were so happy to see that Steve Maines was there to help us achieve what we wanted to do! He is the best salesman we have ever had the pleasure of dealing with! If you want an honest, informative, comfortable experience in purchasing or leasing a vehicle, ask for Steve Mains at Route 23 Honda!!

Magicman5116
5/22/2016

"Listens to what we want."

We have previously bought 3 Honda civics from Route 23 Honda. When we contacted Ron Wood as to the type of salesman we like to deal with he was extremely accommodating and a pleasure to work with. He recommended and assigned Ron Siegel to work with us to find just the right car. Ron Siegel is extremely friendly and not pushy at all. We were able to take our time looking at all the cars and colors we were interested in. We decided on the Honda Civic EX with Honda sensing. I am extremely happy with the car. Sunny is very listens and suggests what would be good for our situation and is very knowledgable on working out financing. We are extremely happy with the car and the buying experience we had with all the people involved. I recommend dealing with all the people named above if you want an enjoyable buying experience. Magicman5116

Shay

"AMAZING!!!"

Sales Rep David Garcia was wonderful! He was able to negotiate a deal the worked for me. He was very knowledgeable able the vehicles and answered all of my questions. I purchased a black 2016 Honda Accord and I'm in LOVE! THANKS DAVID FOR MAKING THIS EXPERIENCE GREAT!!!

2016accord
5/22/2016

"From old to new in under three hours."

This is our third vehicle from Route 23 Honda and each time it was a pleasant experience. Our salesman Patrick Healy was very helpful and knowledgeable, getting us into our second leased Accord. Mr. Healy and the rest of the staff, had us driving home in our new Accord in under three hours. Michael and Anna Marie

Peter9268
5/22/2016

"The 23 Honda experience."

Third Honda purchase with this dealer, always a positive experience. Their sales representative, Dave Volpe was a pleasure to work with. Dave always presented himself in a professional,courteous manner. His product knowledge was a big help in determining the type of vehicle met our needs. Route 23 Honda's entire staff from service to finance have one goal... customer satisfaction..

judyg
5/20/2016

"Our first Honda!"

We were referred to Dino by a friend who has done quite a bit of business with him. We were met with respect, thorough knowledge and a friendly personality. Dino was able to answer all of our questions and followed up with us via email. He also got back to us when we phoned, in a timely manner. Once our decision was made and we decided on the Accord, Dino was able to show us different models, color schemes and take us on a test drive. He was then able to swiftly deliver exactly what we asked! This was the best experience I have had to date in purchasing a vehicle. Thank you, Dino, and a shout out to the very friendly staff including Sunny Chan, who handled the finances with lightning speed and accuracy! Thank you route 23 HONDA. You now have a loyal customer driving the Accord Ex-L with all its great features. Again, Thank you , Dino!

1 - 10 of 1,860 results