Route 23 Honda

700 Route 23 North,
Pompton Plains, New Jersey 07444
Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
1,278 Dealership Reviews
McFalls
3/29/2015

"a pleasant and positive experience"

My husband Mike & I decided instead of buying a car we would perhaps like to lease, a friend of ours had recently purchased a car from this Honda dealership and suggested we go there. We did and were very pleased.. We worked with Rolando Rengel, Rolando was very informative, very knowledgeable, extremely helpful in giving us the information we required. He is patient and took his time answering any questions we had. Rolando is also very friendly and made our experience a very pleasant one, he is surely an asset to Honda and we would highly recommend him to anyone we know that might be interest in purchasing or leasing a Honda. We also saw Ronald Wood briefly,he was also very pleasant, not pushy, very important, gave us a very nice deal, Honda 23 has every right to be proud of their employees, they do a wonderful job. I failed to mention Sunny Chan who was also very helpful and polite in explaining and working the financial part of the leasing experience. Thank you Roberta & Mike McFalls

davegus
3/27/2015

"Rolando Took Great Care of me Again"

Rolando Rangel continues to impress me with his attentiveness, care, and overall great service. He makes buying, and now leasing, a new Honda a great experience.

JRSolomon
3/26/2015

"Shout out to Ron Seigel- awesome buying experience!!!!!"

As a 4th time car buyer I can say that I'm an experienced shopper. I did negotiate the "BEST" OUT OF THE DOOR" price from almost every dealer in my area and was happy to found that Route 23 Honda gave me the best prices hands down. Ron Siegel our sales person took care of all our needs and within 2 1/2 hours after were driving home our new 2015 PILOT EXL. So if you're looking to buy your next car don't look any further than Route 23 and look for Ron Siegel and I promise you he will take care of you! Also, shout out to Linda Sung who happens to be my internet sales consultant who gave us the BEST price!

jackyg
3/25/2015

"Awesome!"

I want to thank Andy B for helping us getting the suv we wanted. We did not expect the car to be sold that night that late after closing hours on friday. Andy made it happen he went beyond and above his job description. I would highly recommend Andy to anyone who is buying a car through Route 23 Honda. Again thank you Andy!

Kcp1070
3/24/2015

"Very pleasant experience buying a car from Steve Mains! "

I have leased many vehicles in my time and I have to say this was the best experience by far. The staff is extremely knowledgable and courteous. This is the second time I have leased a Honda Pilot from Steve, the first being only two years ago. Steve did everything to take care of me and made the process extremely hassle free. In another two years,I will be back to see Steve again. Thanks Route 23 Honda!

Eric the Sales Manager

jeannie5250
3/24/2015

"Steve Souh knows the vehicle!"

Steve Souh was extremely knowledgeable about the Pilot. He answered all my questions. This is the second Honda that we bough from Route 23 Honda. Service is great and the overall experience was excellent! Would definitely recommend Steve and this dealership.

saxman
3/22/2015

"Dino Ricco "

We are repeat customers at Rt 23 Honda, and that is because of Dino . He is very knowledgeable to all our needs. He has always helped us to leave the same day with our cars.We have leased 11 Honda's and that is because of Dino.And we will return for # 12 next year.Thank You Dino for all you do to make our experience with you a pleasant one.

Peter
3/22/2015

"Pleasant experience"

I dread the car buying process and some of the unsavory characters that seem to work in the industry. However, Steve and Route 23 Honda made the car buying experience a clean and easy process and I drove home feeling good. I am a return customer and would recommend Steve and Route 23 Honda to friends and family.

tsg973@aol.com
3/21/2015

"Excellence of Ron Siegel"

I came to this delership because of my experience with Ron Siegel in 2 prior purchases. He is excellent and is the only person I would buy a car from. Sincerely Frank Minutolo

davew
3/19/2015

"The best experience"

Dealt with Carlsen Boncoeur at Route 23 Honda and I have to say he is the most pleasant, courteous, unpushy sales person I have ever encountered. We purchased a 2015 Civic EX-L and nothing was too much trouble for Carlsen and his manager Ron. There is no "sleaze factor" at this dealership. True gentleman. When my wife's 1996 Civic finally gives up (probably never) this is the only place we will go to in order to purchase a car.

1 - 10 of 1,278 results