Route 23 Honda

Showroom Hours: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM Closed

Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda Info
About Route 23 Honda

Route 23 Honda is a new and used car dealership that has been in business since 1975. We are family owned and pay close attention to our customers needs and wants. Our state of the art facility and factory trained technicians handily back up a world class sales staff where you are assured prompt attention and great selection and price. Aside from being a trusted nauto dealer in the Morris & Passaic County areas in NJ, we also offer full service auto inspection and repair services which includes work on oil changes brakes, engine repair, tires and more. We offer extended service hours during the weekdays, are open on Saturday and offer express drive-in services: No appointment required!

About Route 23 Honda Learn More

• Business Center
kkievit
2/26/2015

"great help at route 23 honda"

my Expirience at route 23 honda was awesome. Anthony Ciasullo was very friendly and a great help with a showing me all possible options, and worked with me until we found what I was looking for. I will most definitely recommend route 23 honda to my friends and family

ttonzz

"Very satisfied"

Steve Mains made me a believer in rt 23 Honda yet again. I leased a 2013 Accord lx 2 years ago and love the car. In passing during one of my oil changes at the dealership I ran into Steve and told him how much I loved my Accord but I wished I had gotten the sport trim level. A couple weeks ago I received a call from Steve and he brought up how he remembered me telling him I regretted not getting the sport trim and how he could get me out of my lx and into a sport with very little difference in my monthly payments. What makes this story even better is the fact that I was on Honda.com the night before he called me checking out the accord sport yet again so needless to say I made my way to rt 23 Honda and Steve stayed true to his word and sent me on my way in a 2015 Accord Sport and I love this car. I couldn't be happier with the monthly payments Steve got me hes a straight shooter and a pleasure to work with. Thank you Steve your the man!

Sanda

"Thank you Steve"

Steve Souh is very knowledgeable and professional . He made the entire lease process a breeze. I would definitely recommend Steve to anyone looking for a Honda

hondabuyer

"Wholesome experience !!"

Mr.Steve Souh gave me and my husband a good thorough presentation of the entire sales, deals and the services of this dealership. Maria S.

Nasrin
2/25/2015

"Best Experience at a Honda Dealership out of the 4 I visited"

After visiting four Honda dealerships, I finally decided to check out Rt. 23 Honda for a car. I originally went in to purchase a used vehicle, but I came across this beautiful 2014 Accord Sport in the showroom and it swept my off my feet. What made the experience even better is Steve Mains who did a phenomenal job at assisting me. Steve and his team helped me in ways other dealerships and sales person couldn't. He did everything he can to make this buying experience the best. I would definitely recommend this location for anyone who's thinking about purchasing a car. It's probably the best dealership around and was worth the wait for a car and the drive up to the location. I drove out happily with a brand new car.

jasmine
2/24/2015

"A great experience at this dealership"

Work in to the dealership ask for Erica took them a while before the secretary introduce me to a sales associates named Carlsen he was very pleasant and informative, told him I interested in CRV also told him the price I work out with Erica over the phone he took me on a test drive and explain all the feature of the CRV , I've done my research already I just wanted the price Erica Promess me , when I came back from the test drive it took him a while before he discuss the numbers with me , got the price I was hoping for and he also explain the lease option to me I told him I am not interested in leasing , this was a great experience I got the price I was promess over the phone when three other dealership lied to me gave me a price over the phone when I get there the price changed by $1000 over destination charged, I would definitely recommend the dealership and Carlsen to any of my friend who needs a Car.

psnider252
2/22/2015

"Best experience of buying a Car "

Came in trade in my Honda Civic lx for a crv they gave me what I expected for my trade and left the dealership with a brand new 2015 Honda Crv stress free it was late sunny the finance manager and Carlsen was very Profesional, he explain all the paper work and was on point I would definitely recommend the dealership to anyone who wants to purchase a car .

kszot77
2/20/2015

"Great service!!"

Walked in needing a car, and a few short hours later I left with a pre-owned Honda. I was very happy that I chose to go there.

Clement Ponnudurai
2/19/2015

"The Best Honda Dealership"

I’ve been a loyal Rt. 23 Honda customer for years so when it was time to trade in my current Honda for a new one I only went to one dealership – Route 23 Honda. Since my needs were different this time around they took the time to help me find a vehicle that was perfectly tailored to what I wanted. Their patience, courtesy, respect, and attention to detail is unmatched in the industry and should be the standard by which all dealerships are judged. The people here are fantastic especially everyone who helped me purchase my new 2015 V6 Accord Coupe – Josh Trinkleback, Eric Bruce, Dino Riccio, Sunny Chan and Celines Cisneros. I recommend Route 23 Honda to all my friends, family, and coworkers and to anyone looking for a new Honda or a preowned vehicle. They will go the extra mile for their customers!

Sunny Chan

Dejan
2/19/2015

"Great experience "

Rolando was a Great help in making a decision on our 2015 CRV! I would recommend anyone that wants a dedicated salesman to go in and ask for him! Thanks so much

1 - 10 of 1,244 results