Route 44 Hyundai

Peter Charlebois

Sales and Leasing

"Tucson"

- courtysal2 Verified Customer

Love my brand new 2017 Tucson, Ben Ortiz was great to work with and he knew exactly what I was looking for. I would highly recommend 44 Hyundai.

Other Employees : Ben Ortiz

July 26, 2017

"My great Hyundai experience of Excellence"

- blackset02 Verified Customer

In this review I want to take a moment to say that long time ago when I first heard about Hyundais about the owner of the company and how he was a dedicated ship Builder and that Excellence translated into a great products of our day. I want to state that my review of my first experience in purchasing a Hyundai was a grand experience. If I am to rate on a scale of 1 to 1,000 how great my experience was dealing with this dealership I would have to read it at or above 2000. I would say that I had been purchasing different cars over the years that I've been purchasing cars and now I have my first experience purchasing a Hyundai. My experience overall from start to finish was an excellent and great one. It is highly likely that I will be trying to persuade people to move over from their current purchases of different vehicles to Hyundai because of my experiences with this dealership which was the best in all my experiences in purchasing vehicles. The place was clean neat and organized and so was the manner in which they handled my purchase. I would tell people you don't have to take my word for it you can stop in at the dealership Route 44 Hyundai or and any other Dealer ship across America. Hyundai is a great tradition that will last throughout the test of time. To all the to all the people who I had chance to meet with during the time of my purchase I like to say thank you because everyone there was great and went above and beyond the Call of Duty. If it wasn't for RJ I would have never stepped foot into the Hyundai dealership at the time because I had been purchasing other types of vehicles and which he persuaded me to come to the dealership. I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart because I am totally satisfied with experience.

Other Employees : Alan and RJ

"Great Team"

- pvieira2555 Verified Customer

The Route 44 team did an amazing job helping me find the car I wanted under no pressure! The pricing is great and the staff is very friendly as well.

Other Employees : Richie