Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

PJ Chak

February 22, 2017

"Great sales woman "

- Mandyflow

Maria was very professional. She took the time to listen to my needs and expectations. What is usually thought of as a painful process being a car dealership wasn't. Maria made the transition into a new veichle seamless. She even expedited the process to help me through quicker. I'd recommend her to anyone, she was excellent.

February 22, 2017

"A Great Experience "

- Gantt445

My experience with Route 46 Chrysler was one of the easiest&best I've had with purchasing a vehicle. My car was totaled in an accidental so I was looking for something that would accommodate my whole family..From the first time we walked in the dealership they made my whole family feel comfortable with them.My Sales Associate Maria Grantham was the BEST!!!! She answered all my questions and I felt very good purchasing my vehicle from her.

February 21, 2017

"Great service"

- Steven27

Diandre helped me with the vehicle that i intended to come in to purchase. He showed me around the car and spoke highly of it . Made me want to get the keys already . He made me feel welcomed and important to the dealership . The whole process was smooth and easy . Very genuine guy !

New 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee