Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Frankie88
9/01/2015

"Ask for Mike Mangano!!! Great Experience!!!"

Purchased a 2015 Jeep Compass on Aug 31! I was told by a few people to go see Frank Esposito he would take care of me. Frank hooked me up with Mike Mangano & said I was in good hands! I was very stressed about finding the right car & not having the best of credit, BUT Mike made it happen! Not only did he get me a GREAT deal but a car I'm completely in love with! He was EXTREMELY patient, knowledgeable, and honest! Before I left he made sure to show me all the features, answer any questions & even hooked up my phone to the blue tooth! He also called me the VERY next day to make sure I was happy & had any other questions! I will absolutely recommend Frank Esposito & Mike Mangano to all my friends and family!

Frank Esposito

Trustme14
8/31/2015

"Ask for Mike Mangano"

Car shopping can be very stressful, but Mike made it such an easy going experience. He's very friendly, HONEST, and is straight and to the point. Thanks for everything Mike!!

allw
8/31/2015

"Mike Mangano-Best Salesman"

If you are looking for a great purchase and a great deal Go To Mike Mangano!! Mike is the most patient salesman by far-he went above and beyond to work out the best deal for my 2015 Jeep Renegade. Mike is very knowledgeable and very honest. Great customer service all around. He took care of everything and made my one day purchase a pleasant experience. Thank you Mike!!!

alescher773
8/30/2015

"Purchase of new jeep "

Purchased a jeep patriot on Saturday August 29 with sales rep Frank Carbone felt he was quite knowledgeable and efficient and worked hard to give me the best deal he could. Showed me all the features of the vehicle how they worked and made sure I was comfortable and sure of the vehicle before leaving your facility.

Finance dept.

tonyrosa6
8/30/2015

"Great Buying Experience"

David O'neil and Tom McHugh great team to work with. We went in a few weeks before we purchased the car and David had alot of knowledge and opened our minds to other opportunities. We came back a week or so later when we still were not sure what to buy. We found our jeep on the lot and walked in while David was busy with another customer he imediately sent Tom over to us which we sealed the deal with. It was a great buying experience. I would defintley recomend this dealership to anyone out there looking for a car. Anthony and Rosa Anna Papa

Brothers car
8/29/2015

"RENEGADE!!!"

Dennis Brucso is a great salesman. He was able to describe in full detail the new Renegade that we were interested in. Horsepower, options, leasing and financial options. Overall a great experience... Would definitely recommend him as a salesperson. To my surprise he spoke several different languages and made me feel very comfortable.

Dennis Brusco

Bandy1313
8/27/2015

"Efficient and a pleasure to work with"

When I got to the dealership it was an over all excellent experience. I worked with Felicia on a 2012 Jeep Wrangler unlimited. The communication from Stephanie was top notch. She set me up with Felicia to work on the sale. There was no issue with finding a great price as well as getting financing done quickly. In the car business, this is how things should be done. I was in and out of the dealership in under two hours. Felicia and the rest of the staff were fantastic. Polite, and moved with urgency to make things go smoothly. This will not be my last vehicle from the dealership. Very well done Thank you!

jmuniz1217
8/24/2015

"Excellent"

This dealership has excellent customer service and Aleksey Rush is a great enthusiastic salesman. He was very helpful and knowledgeable about all vehicles we had a question about.

Aleksey Rush

tbay2020
8/19/2015

"Excited"

Very happy with the experience. Marvin listened to what I was saying and delivered the car I wanted. Marvin also has a great personality and kept me entertained while I waited.

Marvin Belton

MAH
8/19/2015

"Read the yelp and google reviews! DO NOT SHOP HERE"

This is by far the most unethical and unprofessional car dealership I have ever been to. THE ADVERTISED CAR PRICE WILL NOT BE HONORED AND IS USED AS A BAIT AND SWITCH. After several days of corresponding with Stephanie I schedule a time to meet and test drive the car. I drove up from Philadelphia (2 hour drive) and had asked her to hold the car until I get up there. When I arrive, I learn that she had left several hours before our scheduled meeting and had not told anyone about the car that I was coming up to see. I also learn that the car was sold before I made the trip up there! I even spoke with Stephanie on the phone as I was about to leave Philadelphia and was not informed that the car had sold. If that wasn't bad enough, When I sit down with Marcell he also informs me that they would not have honored the price advertised on Autotrader. He informs me that the price advertised required a vehicle trade in, a special rebate, and an additional requirement that "Stephanie should have gone over on the phone." None of these factors were on the Autotrader advertisement nor did Stephanie mention any of this over the several days we were speaking on the phone. STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP! Stay away from Stephanie and Marcell!

Stephanie and Marcell