Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mouse17
5/24/2016

"Buying used car"

Very friendly atmosphere, wonderful and courteous employees. Highly recommend our salesman, Gabriel Dominguez, who went above and beyond for us. Superb dealership. Can't thank everyone enough for all they did for us.

May 25, 2016

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

tjact12
5/20/2016

"Pleasant Experience "

I recently purchased a vehicle and had the pleasure of having Marvin Belton as my sales person. He was patient and so informative throught the process. He made sure I understood everything the car offered and beacause of him I made the purchase.

MoisesGirona
5/19/2016

"Alex is the man!!!"

I already knew what car I wanted when I went to the dealership. My salesmen Alex Justo and Andy Rodriguez helped make the process very fast and efficient. Left the dealership in under 2 hours with my 2016 Jeep Wrangler unlimited!

MichealAumenta
5/19/2016

"Alex is great!!!"

Came in looking for pricing and product information on a 2013 Chrysler 300 that this dealership had in stock and my sales rep Alex Justo was Amazing. I was out of my old Chevy Malibu and into my new 300 in less 3 hours!!! Definetly go to him if you decide to visit this dealership.

Daniel Saldutti

"Leased grand Cherokee"

Go see Amir! He was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful through the entire process of leasing my new 2015 grand Cherokee. Highly recommend this dealership.

Amir Zebardast

Cargirl

"Lease grand Cherokee"

From walking into the door and signing the paperwork, Amir was courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and helpful. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a Jeep.

Amir/Sal Zebardast

wordjeep

"Dean Puleo!"

Dean Puleo was a great sales rep to work with. He was friendly and easy going, informative, and no pressure. Route 46 Jeep was so easy with very competitive pricing that it made it unnecessary to spend a lot of time shopping around to different locations. Thank you Dean! We are enjoying the Jeep!

May 18, 2016

Dragan
5/17/2016

"Exellent service"

This Lady can sell everything I can see her like vice president of route 46 chrysler in the future Simply The best thank you Maria

May 18, 2016

Aditya Mehta
5/16/2016

"Excellent Service"

Very pleased with the experience. Everyone treated as family. Great experience!!Jude was excellent and helpful at each step. The dealership and Jude understood my situation and need and made sure I walk out with the desired car.

May 16, 2016

Ryan5nj
5/14/2016

"Successful and easy."

J.R. Villanueva helped me lease a 2016 Jeep renegade. He worked with me to find an affordable price and was very professional and personable. Would definitely recommend to see him. Made this process much less stressful.

May 16, 2016