Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ed Harney

David Cuglietto, Sales Consultant, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Cuglietto

August 25, 2016

"The best experience I've had with a car salesperson"

- Nessy10

Erik Valentino was super friendly and great in assisting me get my new jeep. He took his time to carefully explain each question I asked. Eric showed extremel patience and helpfulness! Every dealership needs an Erik!

August 24, 2016

"Amazing customer service "

- Bri_marie91

Michael Roundtree could not have given me better service! Made everything easy and didn't pressure me into anything. Got into a Jeep that I absolutely love!

August 23, 2016

"Excellent Service "

- FreddyVidals

I enjoyed my experience at the dealership route 46 chrysler jeep and dodge RJ salas was very helpful and understanding and very kind I was very happy leaving with my new Jeep Wrangler

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler