Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

JeanCarlosEspinoza
7/23/2015

"GREAT EXPERIENCE"

Great place to finance or lease a car. Staff is very helpful and knowledgable! Pedro Pena, a sales consultant here, in particular was extremely friendly, and stayed focused on finding the best deal for his customers (this case me). He knows what he's talking about and helped me with my first car! This place is such a great environment. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Mrs. A
7/22/2015

"my new Jeep Cherokee "

mike mangano is an excellent salesman. he was polite and professional and got us a great deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee. thank you mike for all your help!

Jen Carlucci
7/22/2015

"Wonderful customer service with no pressure!"

Gabe and his team are professional and quick. They were able to get my son the car of his dreams (Jeep Wrangler). We are very happy with the customer service and attention to detail. I would recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a stress free experience.

JP
7/16/2015

"Best experience yet!"

Mike really went above and beyond to help get me what I was looking for. He could tell how badly I wanted the car, and did everything he could to get me a deal that worked. He had a great sense of humor, and was very straight with me, which I appreciated. Another thing I loved was that after the deal was made, he made sure to check up on how everything was going with the car and made himself available to contact if anything were to go wrong or there were any questions. By far my best experience yet!

Mecast64
7/14/2015

"CROOKS"

Stay away. . Classic Bait and Switch. .. This place is filled with crooks. I was warned and did not listen and paid the price. I made a deal on a new car. I was told to take the car and come back in 3 days to sign the paperwork. 3 days later I was told the deal had changed but it was a wash because I did not have to pay a down payment. $2,500 as agreed. I signed the paperwork and drove the car for another month. When my temporary tags expired, I went back to get my plates only to find out I could not have them unless I paid $2,500!!! Absolute crooks! !

James Turner

Ros3y07
7/14/2015

"Amazing service "

Ali was very detailed with everything. He answered all my questions and he wasnt pushy and was very straight fordward. I Recommended him to anyone. Great job

Ali abuassad

Blacksir1
7/11/2015

"Jeep grand cherokee"

Great day to buy a car good customer service and very negotiable I enjoyed my purchase and any problems I hace the staff told me to call

Dennis

Ally
7/02/2015

"Great experience"

I had an outstanding experience. Dean was fantastic and couldn't be more helpful. It was super fast and probably the easiest car buying experience I've ever had. The service was exceptional and I am extremely pleased with my new vehicle. Everyone was so friendly and have made sure I'm happy with my purchase.

Dean Puelo

dianelynn57
7/01/2015

"phone call for warranty information"

i have always rated your service department 5 stars. They are the best. However I have been trying to find out if my Jeep is still under warranty because I am due for oil change and not 1 person can help me. Sales department hung up on me I have been calling for a half hour just to be switched around. I was even transferred to Nissan. I am so disgusted. My day off and no one can give me good customer service. They were happy to sell me my Jeep Cherokee but now no body there has a clue how to help me. So upset!!! Diane Fody

Secretary, sales dept

wbautista
7/01/2015

"Excellent "

I Always have a great experience buying a car at route 46 Chrysler jeep dodge..excellent service, great communication, very friendly and amazing prices.. Thank you guys!

Reviews of Michael Mangano