Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Droz

"Stress Free!!!"

Awesome, stress free experience with a very knowledgable sales associate who was friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

S. Canzater

"Amazing (Shada Canzater)"

Marvin Belton ( Sales Rep) was amazing help when I went to inquire for an upgrade for my 04 Jeep Grand Cheeroke. Mr. Belton took the time to to explain every question I asked which made me feel extremly comfortable. I look foward to returning!!!!!

Marvin Belton

deborah

"Great Experience"

I was extremley pleased with my experience at Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Gabe was my sales person and i will recommend him to my family and friends. He was helpful and got me a great deal on my Jeep Compass.... WHICH I LOVE!!!!! I will go back to him in the future for cars. Thanks again Gabe your the best!

Eddy
5/19/2015

"Stress Free!"

Felicia must be the best sales person I have ever dealt with and I've owned a lot of cars,she immediately put me at ease with purchasing a vehicle I must say that there was a lot of professionalism at Route 46 Jeep and Chrysler. I feel the dealership is so lucky to have her.she is a very personable and professional.her and her coworker Edwin are excellent at what they do and they will listen to your needs. I've already recommended this dealership to many of my clients and told them about the best experience I've ever had with purchasing a vehicle.

JGonzalez
5/12/2015

"Awesome!!!"

If you currently looking for the best customer service and accommodating staff I suggest you go there!! Go see Ricardo Matienzo!! Not only was he helpful and knowledgable but he was able to get me into a brand new 2015 jeep patriot regardless of my credit history! Ricardo was presented with my situation (which was between a rock and a hard place) and he went above and beyond and he made sure I left the store driving a brand new vehicle!!! Thanks Ricardo!!!!

maggiem1517
5/07/2015

"Best experience ever"

My experience at this dealership was the BEST! Ed Harney was such a terrific person and really helped me out. He was really thoughtful and made sure that I was completely comfortable with the car and made sure I was happy with it before finalizing the paperwork. Thanks to him I was able to buy an awesome 2015 chrysler 200. I would definitely go back to this dealership!

jdrn3594
4/30/2015

"Happy Jeep Customer!"

I am happy to say that I just leased my second Limited Jeep Grand Cherokee! My salesperson was Mike Mangano who was professional and worked hard to work out a great lease offer along with Jim Johnson. This is my second time leasing with this dealership and each time they have gone above and beyond to meet my needs. I would recommend this dealership and salesperson Mike Mangano to anyone interested in purchasing a Jeep vehicle.

Jim Johnson

Fzappella
4/29/2015

"When I bought my first car"

this is the most exciting day as I am here buying my very first new car. As I walked through the door the car of my dreams was right there in front of me a gorgeous 2015 Dodge Dart rally's edition in the most beautiful color I have ever seen a car in my entire young life. So with a little assistance from the dealer Ricardo and his manager and my uncle who brought me here as he has purchased many of his cars from this dealership, I was able to take this dream car home in just a few short hours so now I am leaving with the very car that screamed at me upon entering rte 46 Dodge " TAKE ME HOME" " PLEASE TAKE ME HOME".

C. Desiderio
4/28/2015

"Worst Car Buying Experience Yet!!"

Let me start off by saying WOW! PLEASE READ! So I was looking for a particular car that I found through the website autotrader. When I called the dealership to ask if it was still available. The associate told me they sold the vehicle. So disappointed, I kept looking. Several days later I received an email stating that the vehicle I inquired about was actually still on the lot this WHOLE time. Well I decided to go check it out and I was surprised to find it on the lot. I spoke with the special finance manager Edwin Sarita and took it out for a test drive. The first thing I noticed was a decent sized dent on the front bumper and scratches throughout the exterior of the vehicle. Sarita told me I could "pop the dent out" and that it was "no big deal." Still really believing I could work out a deal I sat down with Sarita. Sarita then told me the price of the vehicle I saw online was not the real price. The online price was the discounted price and I didn't meet those discounts. Sarita then told me the real price was $4,190 over the listed online price and that was still not including document fees and taxes. Not only was this vehicle unfit to be sold in my opinion as a Certified Dodge but it was now $4,000 more expensive! I simply could not believe this. After going back and forth with Sarita I asked for the manager. I then spoke with the manager who didn't seem like he even had five minutes to take out of his day to speak with me. The manager stated that there was a disclaimer on the BOTTOM of website page that it was a discounted price and only applied if I was a registered nurse or received a degree in the past 6 months only. After stating my disappointment of my entire experience at his dealership. The manager stated he would sell it as the price listed on the website. I was surprised and relieved. We SHOOK on it! Then ten minutes later they told me the SAME price as before, the $4000 price over the online one. At this point I was done. The games and hidden fees this dealership was trying to pass off became too much for me. I walked out so stressed and pissed off. Maybe it was just these sales people but I would never come back or recommend this dealership to anyone.

Edwin Sarita

Tmm123
4/28/2015

"Fantastic "

Just purchased a 2014 Jeep Compass and our sales person, Mike Mangano, couldn't have given us better service. He worked with us endlessly until we were satisfied with our price and didn't stop until we walked out happy. If you go to this dealership, go to Mike! Couldn't have walked out happier.

Reviews of Michael Mangano