Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

wbautista
7/01/2015

"Excellent "

I Always have a great experience buying a car at route 46 Chrysler jeep dodge..excellent service, great communication, very friendly and amazing prices.. Thank you guys!

EdandCyn

"Great experience! "

Our salesman Michael Mangano went above and beyond to make sure we got the deal we were seeking! He is very dedicated to pleasing his customers and has a great sense of humor! Would definitely recommend him to friends and family! Thank you Rt 46 CJD and Michael Mangano! Signed 2 very happy customers Ed & Cynthia!

aurena1527

"Excited "

Pedro helped me out and he was outstanding I'm Coming to route 46 jeep was a good experience I will defiently come back and see one these great sales men.

kboniello

"Great Experience"

Gabriel Dominguez was my salesman at this Route 46 dealership. As this was my first lease, Gabriel was able to accommodate my tight budget. I've heard horror stories about people being stuck inside dealerships for obnoxious periods of time, Gabriel had my family and I in and out of the dealership in a timely manner. Gabriel really cares about his customers and it shows in the "extra mile" he is willing to take when you arrive at the dealership. When I bought my vehicle it was muggy out and we were expecting rain the next few days, Gabriel told me to bring my car in for a free wash when the rain subsided. He also has a great sense of humor and was easy to work with. After my lease is up I won't hesitate to work with Gabriel and Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram for my future lease and buys, and would refer him to my friends and family in a heart beat! Thanks for the awesome first-time experience Gabe!!!

Castro410

"Great experience "

Had a great experience working with Dean Puleo on helping us get our new car! Dean was very friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough throughout our process. I have nothing but high praise for the staff at Rt 46 Jeep. Thanks again Dean

Fjw18
6/15/2015

"Mike Mangano"

I am so pleased that he is my salesman, he is such a genuine and caring guy with a winning personality. It's like his mission is to please (which he has) he very patiently went over everything about my Jeep until I understood it. Even after the delivery he has made himself available to me just like he said he would. Anyone interested in leasing or purchasing at this dealership MUST ask for Mike. He's the real deal and you won't be disappointed. Adding him to my Christmas list!!

mikew36
6/13/2015

"Great sales team"

Went in there with some really bad debt and Marvin worked with me to get into an awesome Chrysler200. Great service, great people! They got me out of a bad situation and put me into an amazing car

Marvin

DONNA055
6/12/2015

"LEASING A CAR"

GREAT PLACE TO BUY OR LEASE A CAR . I FELT LIKE FAMILY .MY SALESMAN WAS DEAN VERY NICE GUY . I DO RECOMMEND .THANKS AGAIN DEAN

DEAN PULEO

rubino44
6/10/2015

"Really helpful dealership with awesome cars"

The staff at Route 46 was amazing. I walked in knowing I wanted to get a car but didn't realize I could leave with one the same day! I really wanted the Jeep Grand Cherokee and they were able to make it happen within my budget. Buying a car isn't always the easiest process and they were honest and upfront about everything and I will be recommending them to my whole family.

KT43
6/08/2015

"Great Service "

Great staff! My car salesman Michael M was a pleasure to work. I just got a Jeep Compass. He was patient and helpful. It felt as thought I was working with an old friend. Thanks!

Reviews of Michael Mangano