Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge
Call
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

"Excellent repeat experience, thanks again to TJ -Rte 46 JEEP"

I just purchased my second 2014 JGC from Rte 46 Chrysler Jeep in Little Falls, NJ, both under the professional and h-o-n-e-s-t guidance of TJ Miller. I am a long-time Jeep owner (06, 08, 11, 2-14s) and have purchased/shopped for my Jeeps in dealerships in NYC, CT and NJ and have found my experiences with TJ at Rte 46 Chrysler Jeep a substantial cut above the rest. TJ prides himself on his ability to quickly locate the desired vehicle and remain accessible and non-intrusive whilst answering all questions for his customers along the way. I will undoubtedly return to TJ for my next purchase and highly suggest all prospective customers do the same. If you are considering a new Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge and live anywhere in the tri-state area, save yourself the time and stress and visit TJ for the purchase/lease of your next vehicle. Thank You!

"Excellent Experience"

I recently bought a 2012 Ram from Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Mike Solomon was my salesman. Mike was outstanding. He took the time to try and get me the best possible deal and I felt like he really did it in the end. Jason the used car manager and Walter the finance manager I dealt with were also very friendly and courteous as well.

Mike Solomon
. .

"Great deal and dealership"

Excellent service and high level of professionalism. I dealt with Arlenny and lisa they worked hard at making sure i was happy with the deal and left with a brand new 2014 dodge journey dealers closes at 9pm and they where there with me until later. Follow up was great, Would definitely recommend this dealership and these wonderful ladies for a great experience. Thanks

Arlenny

"Excellent Service"

I bought a Chrysler 200 at Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge in little Falls NJ. Jared Stewart was the person who helped me. Jared took the time to explain all the features on the car and answered all my questions he was very knowledgable and friendly. I love my car and I had a great experience purchasing my new car. Thank You Jared !!!! I will be back to see you for future purchases .

Jared Stewart

"Bill is absolutely amazing"

Recently bought an '06 Jeep as my first vehicle and I could not be happier. Spent hours trying to get me the best deal he could and it feels like he absolutely did in the end! 10/10 hospitality and would definitely recommend everyone I know to go here for Bill Murillo.

"Love my jeep"

Recently just got my 2nd jeep from this dealership and I have never had an issue. Loved my salesman Sterling, and he got me where i needed to be on my payment and the car i wanted. Would go back and refer friends and family!

"Outstanding sales experience"

We purchased a Town & Country. Ed Harney was able to answer all our questions - without any pressure to make a sale. We truly appreciate the great service.

"Lisa Perez is the best"

She really did make buying fun and easy! Wasn't pushy allowed me to do my thing and look around. She made sure i had new tires and brakes among other things before picking up the Jeep Liberty I purchased.

Lisa Perez

"Ed Harney is the man to see"

Wonderful experience buying the new car from this dealership, Ed Harney was my salesman, was extremely helpful with the process of buying a car.He was extremely thorough with the delivery process and made sure I knew about and how to use every option correctly. He made sure that everything was perfect with the car and goes beyond of what i was expecting.most pleasant experience shopping for a car

"Best Finance Manager Ever"

Chrissy Unkase is one of the best finance managers I've ever met. She was extremely helpful and attentive to all my needs and wants. There was nothing left unanswered and she was very thoro with her explanations and knowledge in helping me decide which vehicle was right for me. I would recommend her to everybody looking for a car or a great friend in general.

Felicia Casale