Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Call
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

New Jeep
1/29/2015

"Overall Good Experience"

Stopped by the Route 46 Jeep dealer because of the positive reviews I read on this site. Everyone i met stressed how important customer service is to their dealiership and it definitely seems true. I ended up purchasing a Grand Cherokee at 8pm and was driving it home at 930 (I'm kind of an impulse shopper...). My salesman was Rich and through our conversations found out that he was relatively new to the job. Rich was great and was able to relate to me, my style and my needs. He didn't come off as a total "salesman" trying to push me into a sale. I actually test drove the Wrangler as well and he was more than accommodating. During the buying process his manager James was involved and he was great to deal with too. Aside from the initial price they threw at me (i guess they need to try to make as much money as they can), i would say the whole process was hastle free and enjoyable. I purchase and hold my cars for a long time, one reason being that I hate the whole car buying process. The experience at Route 46 Jeep may have changed my thinking a little bit. Rich has been great and followed up with me a few times, as well as others from the dealer and the service center. I would definitely recommend this dealership to a friend.

Rich Smyhr

emoul3531
1/27/2015

"best experience at a dealership "

Went there with a car in mind checked it out everyone was very helpful. Good price got financed and it didn't take all day. I will definitely go back for my next car.

donaldseok
1/27/2015

"came out with the car of my dreams! was a great experience! "

I walked into the dealership really just looking to check out one of the cars I've had my eyes on for a while now. I was already locked into a five year finance though and didn't really see any hope in getting out of it but Rich helped me out and got me into a Dodge Charger, fully loaded for a really amazing price. My monthly payment stayed the same and I didn't have to throw my entire bank account all out. It was great, I honestly could not be more satisfied with my decision to work with Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge, they were great and will most definitely see me again.

Richard Smyth

ZAC
1/26/2015

"Awesome Experience"

Came in to service my 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee and sparked up a conversation with Gabriel Dominguez. Not knowing that he was a salesman. We just started talking about the new jeep wrangler. I had some doubts about the ride ect. Gabriel said I needed to test drive it before I checked off my list. At this point I realized I was dealing with a salesman, i made it clear that i wasn't buying right now. Gabriel didn't make me feel obligated at all. We went for a test ride and lets just say I loved it! Went home that afternoon after being well informed of the Jeep Wrangler. I talked it over with my Wife and we decided to go for another test ride with Gabriel. Again loved the Wrangler. Wife not so much, she liked it but thought it was a short term fun vehicle. ( I was looking for a long term vehicle, you see I fall in love with my Jeeps) Now I had my 2012 Jeep Cherokee and Loved loved loved it. So I knew I liked the Grand Cherokee. So Gabriel and I went onto the lot and found the one. The whole experience from the beginning to end was excellent! My wife and I ended up leaving with a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited and I'm still smiling. Just want to say go see Gabriel Dominguez for you next vehicle purchase. He won't steer you wrong. Happy Trails, ZAC

Playapaul
1/22/2015

"Very pleased "

I am always weary of purchasing a car. It never seems to be a stress free experience. I am really glad I found Adam Solomon. He helped renew my faith in car dealers. He seemed to really care about my needs. He was able to find me a vehicle that really fit my needs and stayed within my budget. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a compassionate knowledgable salesman.

miguel
1/22/2015

"awesome sales person "

We went to trade in a car and he got us a very good deal we bought the car we wanted overall great experience we highly recommend Edwin Sarita

Edwin Sarita

deanm11
1/17/2015

"Fantastic buying experience"

I was in the market for a very basic Dodge Grand Caravan AVP. I came in because they had good stock on colors I was interested in. I ended up getting a great price and had a great buying experience. I knew what I wanted but even considering that, it was a quick and pleasant process. Bill treated us so well and got us everything we needed. The newer showroom is beautiful too. My best buying experience yet (bought over 10 new cars)

vanbench19
1/17/2015

"Great service"

Salesman Ricardo made everything happen in a timely manner. A true professional. Thanks so much. We will definitely come back and recommend this dealership to everyone

Ricardo matienzo

Debkarp
1/15/2015

" Great experiance !"

Bought my car here couple months ago. Lisa made my car buying so quick and easy !! She I would recommend her service to anyone !! Very nice, down to earth and trust worthy. Glad I found her. Also I am super happy with my purchase of my Durango. It's abs beautiful ! One more meantioned is Danny from service. Super nice and honest guy !

Danny

Jay
1/14/2015

"Awesome Experience "

I was interested in trading out of my old car and getting into my new ford truck,when I made my way down to the dealership my sales lady Arlennys was really concerned and extremely helpful. she helped me out a lot and made my experience at the dealership one to remember. I am extremely satisfied with my purchase and I will definitely be referring all of my friends and family to my sales lady Arlennys she was great.Thank you

Arlennys Acevedo