Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Cuglietto

Lisa Perez, Sales, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lisa Perez

January 17, 2017

"Excellent Salesmanship Given by Marvin Belton"

- 1LDivine

I came to 46 Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram with a little buyers anxiety & not really knowing what to expect. Marvin was very patient, pleasant, & understanding. He took his time & worked with me making sure that I was comfortable with both the car & the price. Marvin truly lived up to their motto of "if you're happy then we're happy" and that their first & foremost priority is to make sure that the Customer is satisfied. Thank you Marvin Belton & I have already referred you to my friends who ate car shopping.

January 14, 2017

"Best sales guy ever."

- Drew Smith

I bought a car from Michael Roundtree, he got me the most ridiculous deal I've ever experienced, he's a car guy, and all I wanted to do was buy more from him. I've never had a great chemistry with anyone selling me anything like I had with him. He didn't oversell me and gave me everything I needed. I'm extremely happy after buying a car from him. This isn't a fake review, this is real.

January 14, 2017

"Satisfied"

- Kelvin123

Very satisfied with the costumer service and price Also, I'm very happy with the sales person, besides prior bad experiences at Chrysler. Thank you very much.

New 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee