Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Czarinazafra
2/12/2016

"Checy cruze experience"

The dealer was very professional. Did all her ways to get a car for our budget and it was a nice deal. Very kind and down to earth gal. Job well done. We loved the car so much!

JT
2/12/2016

"Professional service"

We came to lease a new Jeep Grand Cherokee. JR Villanueva was very professional and attentive to what we were looking for. He helped us get a great price. He answered all of our questions and walked us through the whole process. We would definitely recommend him to others!

JR Villanueva

mattallica30
2/09/2016

"awesome"

Just bought a new jeep latitude from gabriel dominguez. i went back to him after i purchased my new ram. if u want a no hassle kind of deal go to this dealership and ask for him.. excellent customer service.. goes into great detail showing you the bells and whistles of the car too.. the little details are what counts and he did them all perfectly.. thanks!!!

hondacivic78
2/08/2016

"Buy a car from Felicia!!!"

Honesty i had really low expectations on my side of the street just because i knew my credit was terrible so i wasn't sure what my options would be? Anyhow Felicia went above and beyond to get me a reasonable deal considering my situation. I highly recommend Felicia she was very down to ?? and makes you feel comfortable in a stressful situation.

hockey
2/07/2016

"Jeep experience"

Nobody likes to shop and sign for a new car. I picked up my Jeep Overland and JR Villanueva made the experience painless. Junior walked me through the options with ease and spent as much time as I needed to get comfortable. If your getting a new car here ask for Junior!

JR Villanueva, R Murillo

February 08, 2016

We are pleased to here that JR was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

clairemc
2/07/2016

"Purchase of our first SUV together"

It was a lengthy procedure but we managed to negotiate the deal we wanted in the end. It was a pleasant environment and everybody was very friendly and made a fuss of our 5 month old daughter. JR Villanveva looked after us and he was very attentive and did his best to get us the deal we were looking for!

JR Villanveva

karenrazz
2/06/2016

"Service"

I went in today and had gotten the best services ever Felicia and Marvin were great. I was in a crazy situation with a car and they worked with me to get me a car and to not just toss me out of there with a crazy car. I love the car they were able to get me into today

February 08, 2016

We are pleased to here that Marvin was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

Rocky1963
2/06/2016

"Solid Experience "

I came in looking at pre owned cars and to trade my car in. To my surprise I met with Alan and he leased me a new Cherokee limited . Very happy with purchase and overall experience

Alan Scharfing

February 08, 2016

We are pleased to here that Allen was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

christinab114
2/05/2016

"Two Thumbs up!"

I didn't know what I wanted, Allen was so patient with me, showing me different vehicles and going over the specs. Once I decided Lisa from finance was very knowledgeable and helped me get a great rate! You won't be sorry!!! These guys are very professional!

Allen

February 08, 2016

We are pleased to here that Allen and the rest of our sales staff were able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

dererk75
2/05/2016

"Excellent!!!"

just bought a Jeep Liberty! Allen and Lisa were awesome! They were very helpful and were able to meet all of my needs. Very satisfied!

Allen, Bill

February 08, 2016

We are pleased to here that Allen and Lisa were able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one. Our customers are our number one priority and we value their opinion. We would also like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

Reviews of Felicia Casale