Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

D. Walker
4/17/2015

"Best decision"

I was in the process of looking for a great deal on a Jeep Cherokee truck for awhile, when I was recommended to Chryler & Jeep on Rt.46 East. The salesman there, Mike Mangano.. Was amazing with help!! He was very professional and put in extreme effort to make sure I got exactly what I wanted. This salesman was on point and also made sure that I was given the best deal possible, felt like an older brother looking out for his little sister. I received an amazing deal on a 2015 Jeep Cherokee, Limited ( Fully Loaded ) and most definitely.. Look to continue doing business with this company in the future.

Hellokit
4/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

I walked in overwhelmed, anxious and nervous. Being a woman I thought I couldn't purchase a new car on my own. The experience was awesome!! My dealer, Marvin Belton provided me with great customer service. He was experienced and supportive. I drove out with the truck of my dreams. Thank you soooo much Rt. 46. I cannot even sleep; keep peeking outside at my vehicle. I would recommend this dealership hands down!!!

Marvin L. Belton

LeslieM
4/12/2015

"Trading in and leasing a new SUV"

The young man who helped me was very courteous, professional and knowledgeable about the vehicle I decided to go with. He was patient and relaxed during our time together. Never once did he put any pressure on me to make the sale. The sales manager was accomodating for my situation of turning in a used car. After shopping a few other car brands, I ended up back at Jeep with the vehicle I originally wanted. The sales team located the color I wanted and brought it in.I am pleased with the whole process and overjoyed with the outcome. Thank you.

Tom McHue

SteveH
4/08/2015

"Bob Vanway is an Asset to this Dealership"

IT was a pleasure working with Bob Vanway. Bob is an asset for Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM. We had with us our son who is very inquisitive and very active. Bob treated our son like his own with patience of a saint. Bob worked sincerely tirelessly and completely honestly with us. We highly recommend Bob for any customer to deal with an get what they need without the usual salesman pushing and trying everything just for the sale. Bob will treat you like family, listen to your needs, and help you the best way possible. My wife wants to get a Ranger and we will do that sometime within the next year and we will be dealing with Bob once again. I will also like to mention the woman that is at the front desk which I believe her name is Maria. Maria is my 5 year old son's favorite. He was asking her for things an she accommodated him to his every request, what a sweetheart!!!!

Maria at the front Desk.

PC
4/08/2015

"Highly Recommended"

Do yourself a favor and check out this dealership if you're in the market for a new car. This was my second time working with Gabe and I honestly wouldn't go anywhere else. Thanks again!

Russ45
4/05/2015

"Do yourself a favor and come to Rt46 Jee/Dodge/Ram/Chrystler"

I was shopping for a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited for quite a while before I was driving by one day and decided to stop by this dealer to see what they can offer me. Now I live in Edison so this dealer was a bit out of my way, however I'm very glad I discovered it! First impression: this jeep/dodge/ram/Chrystler store is much nicer than every other like store I've visited when shopping for my Wrangler. Great open floor plan, very clean, new and upscale look. Sales process: Pedro Pena was luckily available to assist, I told him exactly what I was looking for and within minutes he was able to offer me a significantly better deal and find the exact vehicle I was looking for! They did not have it on the lot however within 2 days they acquired it and it was ready for me to take home. Pedro even came on his day off to deliver the vehicle to me. From my long experience of leasing cars such as Mercedes, BMW, Acura, nissan, mazda I've never met a sales professional as understanding, friendly, professional and dedicated to his customers as Pedro is. So do yourself a favor, save time, money and frustration which usually comes with car shopping and come straight to this dealer and ask for Pedro Pena. -Ruslan Leksin

jbs0301
3/26/2015

"Sales and Custumer Service - Arlennys Acedvedo "

I had a great experience working with Arlennys Acevedo - she was professional and always listened to what we were looking for . We purchased a Jeep Cherekee and she made our experience wonderful. We left the dealership happy , she has called us to see how things are going with the new Jeep. Great custumer service!!!!

Arelennys Acevedo

sheba

"Great Experience"

Great first experience at this dealership. Gave me a great deal on a great vehicle. Extremely satisfied with my trade in value. Edwin and Arlennys went out of their way to make everything possible to complete my expectations. Thanks

Edwin and Arlenny

quazzy

"great experience"

Frank was great. I went serval times each time I went there he made me more comfortable. Beside me going looking broke he still walked up & greeted me. Thanks Frank I look forward to doing more business with you.

Steve
3/26/2015

"All hype no customer service"

Picked up a vehicle within a month had a defect that required service for over a month on a brand new jeep. Customer service is horrible, and the 100% satisfaction statement by the owner is a myth. I contacted that line 5 times with no reaponse. All the hype is to get your money and send you out. Service center by far the worse I have ever dealt with. Never ever going to do business with this company again

Reviews of Felicia Casale