Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Special Finance Manager

September 14, 2017

"Great !"

- Ecevallos

This dealership has a wide selection of vehicles, the staff was friendly and they worked with me to reach an offer I was satisfied with, great experience.

Dolores Rodriguez

September 11, 2017

"Very good experience "

- Sbechtler

Rj was very helpful and it was a great experience. I would highly recommend going to him for your next purchase. All other staff was very nice also

RJ Salas

September 10, 2017

"Terrible service "

- Janet123

I highly recommend you NOT go to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge in Little Falls, NJ. If you are looking for high end quality service and loyal customer satisfaction, skip this Place! I was excited about the prospect of buying a car I saw online, I and my family took the long drive out there, not exactly around the corner.. travelled from NYC. Met with a salesman and began negotiations to purchase the car, he took my info to place a deposit on the car. Said I would be back on Monday to secure the deal. When I drove out there after work, mind you not around the corner, I was told the car was sold. Not a call from the salesman to say anything.. I even called before I left NYC to speak with him, he's unavailable, I left a message and I got no return call.like I said made my way out there and I am told the car was sold... funny, how that happened when there was supposed to be a deposit...he did take my info.. Nonetheless , I was shocked. Then I was shown the same cars I was shown before I didn't have any interest in them then why would I be interested now.. walked all over the lot. Was told he (salesman) would call me before the end of the month.. yeah he sure did on the last day.. what a joke.. then had the nerve to send a letter thanking me for my business.

Dennis