Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Ed Harney

Sterling Taylor, Salesman, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sterling Taylor

July 23, 2017

"JR helped get me to where i wanted to be"

- Kap17

JR was recommended to me by a friend who he also helped get a car. He was patient and although we went back and forth several times, he worked really well with my family and I. Spoke to the managers to help us out and gave great advice! Will be back soon to get a car from him!

JR Villanueva

July 20, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- dominickperino

I came in to the dealership to look at their stock of Challengers and was very happy how clean the cars were. I was helped by Gabriel Dominguez who was an absolute pleasure to work with. He absolutely made my experience here stress free. Will most definitely be recommending to my friends and family. I was given great service from the time I entered the lot. I got an amazing deal and was able to drive away with my car in a day. Route 46 Dodge holds true to their slogan of making buying fun and easy!

Gabriel Dominguez

July 13, 2017

"Excellent Service"

- Steffi

We bought a Jeep Wrangler today at the Route 46 dealership. It's never a quick process when your buying a car, but the service was great and the car salesman Edgar helped my husband and I find the perfect car. The cashier Sabrina was also very pleasant. In a world where quality of service is constantly decreasing, this dealership defies the norm and stands out with its excellence in customer service. I look forward to returning for a second family car very soon!

Edgar Arocho