Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

jbs0301
3/26/2015

"Sales and Custumer Service - Arlennys Acedvedo "

I had a great experience working with Arlennys Acevedo - she was professional and always listened to what we were looking for . We purchased a Jeep Cherekee and she made our experience wonderful. We left the dealership happy , she has called us to see how things are going with the new Jeep. Great custumer service!!!!

Arelennys Acevedo

sheba

"Great Experience"

Great first experience at this dealership. Gave me a great deal on a great vehicle. Extremely satisfied with my trade in value. Edwin and Arlennys went out of their way to make everything possible to complete my expectations. Thanks

Edwin and Arlenny

quazzy

"great experience"

Frank was great. I went serval times each time I went there he made me more comfortable. Beside me going looking broke he still walked up & greeted me. Thanks Frank I look forward to doing more business with you.

bigsrich
3/23/2015

"Home run on my purchase"

Great first experience at this dealership. Gave me a great deal on a great vehicle. Extremely satisfied with my trade in value. Mike went out of his way to make everything possible to complete my expectations. Thanks

Elroy

"Surprisingly Great Experience"

I am skeptical by nature of Sales people and Mechanics, so I was pleasantly surprised from my phone conversations and then initial meeting with Adam. This guy is honest, friendly and no BSing. Other than my house this was the best single transaction I have made. Thank you Adam. I will send everyone I know to this guy!!! I still don't trust sales people, but I trust Adam.

Adam

Kmonz

"Great experience "

Very good experience couldn't be happier with the car. Lisa did a great job I recommend this dealership to anyone in the market to buy a new or used car

Lovebug618
3/20/2015

"Very helpful and reliable "

Felicia Casale was very helpful. Prior to going to Chrysler, Jeep , Dodge I was struggling to find a dealer who could help me get an auto loan with my bad credit. Luckily I called that dealer and was scheduled an appointment the very next day. She helped me find my affordable Honda Civic in my price range. I am 100% satisfied with my new "used" car. I wouldn't have chosen a better finance manager than Felicia, that dealer should be proud! I look forward to coming back in a year or so and refinancing. Thank you Chrysler,Jeep,dodge !!!

Lp123
3/20/2015

"5 Stars for Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge"

I came in with not great credit, and a desperate need for a car. I was able to get into a 2014 Dodge Avenger and drive off of the lot. Gabe was a great help and made my purchasing needs and answering all of my questions a complete breeze. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else for my car needs when the Route 46 family takes care of it all. Thanks a million.

Alexmich1
3/20/2015

"My purchase of my first brand new car"

Stopped by this dealership to finally take my chances in seeing if they could help me purchase a vehicle. With my credit not being good at all I was expecting maybe something pre owned just to get me back and forth to work. I dealt with a woman named Lisa. She was very helpfully. She literally contacted several different banks to get me approved and with a good interest rate. And check this !!! I ended up walking out with a brand new chrysler 2015. 200s model fully loaded. Love it. I can't believe she was able to help me get this vehicle and I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Btw she also gave me free oil changes for life of the vehicle. !!!!!!

Newnew

"Visit"

Service was great! Felicia is very professional and easy to work with. Amazing experience! Recommend to anyone who needs to buy a car. Truly care about your needs first

Reviews of Adam Solomon