Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Vlazaro27
4/29/2016

"Michael Roundtree was great"

michael roundtree is the best guy in jeep to help you get a car! Whatever you're looking for he will help you get it! I 200% recommend anyone to look for him if you're looking for good deals!!! So happy to leave today with my new car!!!

Johnmackkelly
4/29/2016

"Michael roundtree was great"

Thank you route 46, thank you Michael roundtree and thank you Marcell. Great buying experience! Very easy would recommend toe retire. Go see Michael roundtree

Ericsains
4/29/2016

"Very smooth with Michael Roundtree"

Thank you Michael for all your help. Really appreciate your patience in working with us. Good guy, not pushy what so ever. Thanks again michael

vicsadowski
4/29/2016

"Fastest, most painless car buying experience!"

Gabe Dominguez has sold me my last two Jeeps and I already plan on buying my third! The dealership itself is clean; everyone is super friendly and focused on efficient service. Gabe himself is incredibly helpful, honest and a straight shooter when it comes to discussing financial options. I value his openness and communication skills and will definitely be sending everyone I know who needs a new car to Rt 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge to see Gabe!!

Leszler819
4/28/2016

"Leslie Rodriguez "

I am extremely happy and amazed with my experience. My sales guy was RJ Salas and he was just amazing. Honest, Welcoming, and a very happy guy. He helped me purchase my first car a 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee; a car i had dreamed about my whole life. He was able to answer all my questions and i sure did have many. Not at all did he seemed bothered. He gave me options of other cars as well until we found the perfect match. I would definitely recommend this dealership with my friends and family but especially to RJ Salas for making this the best experience on my first car.

Frank

Msjoy83

"Felicia Casale"

I had an amazing experience working with Felicia Casale at rt 46 Chrysler. From the moment I arrived she made me feel so welcomed. I'm an anxious person by nature the care, attention, and confidence she showed me allow me to relax, and trust that I was in good hands under her guidance. I was able to walk out with an amazing deal on a car I really wanted, and gained a trusted friend in the process. I will gladly recommend friends and family not only to the dealership but also to Felicia Casale. Thanks you so very much for your patience.

Frank g125
4/26/2016

"Just brought a 200s 2016"

Pedro was my sale guy and he was great honest and fare looking forward too doing future business with him at the Chrysler dealership on route 46

DOrtiz

"Michael roundtree"

Great experience Michael roundtree was helpful and easy going, would recommend a freind. Great car great place. Good service department and free oil changes. Sweet deal

Sherandat
4/23/2016

"Excellent experience!"

I had such an amazing experience. Jude made sure he tended to all of my car needs and I walked out with a brand new vehicle. I will be recommending all of my friends and family without a doubt.

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review

April 25, 2016

We are pleased to here that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We would like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all your friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

Crivera75
4/23/2016

"Superman lives here!"

Came into the dealership on a whim and was immediately greeted by Erik Valentin. He was completely courteous, knowledgable, and worked hard for us! Leaving with our new Durango very happy!! Thank you!!

Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge responded to this review