Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lisa Perez

May 24, 2017

"Patriot 2017"

- Jessika Olivares

I had the best experience when I began my search for a new vehicle at Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. I was specifically in search of a Jeep Renegade and when I made an appointment with Luis Joseph. He made it an easy experience and was well informed about all of the vehicles not just the one I was interested in and after laying out the pros and cons I ended up with an awesome deal! He didn't force me into anything beyond my budget and in the end I felt so comfortable that my "test drive" experience became a "DEAL!" I drove off with my new vehicle and am so please with the follow up from Luis and honestly all of the associates at Route 46 Jeep.

Luis Joseph

May 23, 2017

"Awesome!!!"

- Brmontesino

Angello was amazing! Helped with everything. Great communication and gave me insight on every step of the way. Customer service was amazing and he was available at all times with any question I had. He is the go to guy!

Angello

May 22, 2017

"Nice people"

- Jalen Gibson

The dealership looks well established and they were understanding on my situation and one of the only dealerships to actually get me approved for a new car.

Angello Arias