Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

1655 Route 46,
East Little Falls, New Jersey 07424
Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge Info
About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

You can be driving around the streets of Little Falls, NJ in a new vehicle as soon as today after a visit to Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Our sales representatives have the knowledge to match you to your perfect Chrysler, Dodge or Jeep. We also have highly capable technicians and financial experts to help you in other areas. Our dealership strives to provide you with a hassle free experience each time you visit us at 1655 Route 46.

About Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Phil
3/02/2015

"Thank You for my new JEEP"

The car buying process is never easy and can become quite the hassle taking up time and patience. Pedro Pena took that process and simplified it as well as he could have. He was straight forward and very helpful in assisting me to determine which vehicle would work the best for my situation. I am very happy with my new JEEP and hope to deal with Pedro again when the time comes to replace it. -Phil V.

MRahman82
2/27/2015

"Easy car buying experience! A+"

I bought my 2014 Grand Caravan SE/AVP from Rt 46 CJD in February 2015. I was assisted by Tom, who was very courteous, patient, and organized. And he was not pushy at all - that's what I liked the most. He followed up everything with us, the overall car buying experience was smooth. Asking price was reasonable, and settled price was good, we left as happy camper. I would certainly recommend the dealership to all my friends and family.

Johnnyt
2/27/2015

"Pleasant Expierence"

We were blessed to be assisted by Felicia Casale. From the first time we talked with her she was very kind and caring. She actually made us feel like a family member. Felicia listened to us an expressed a genuine concern to put us in in a t car that we really needed. Her expierence and patience along with her bright personality made this process truly rewarding. We positively would send our friends and family to her. Thank you so much!

Robert Price

JazzyJ
2/25/2015

"Best experience ever!! A++"

This was one of the best and most memorable experiences I've ever had purchasing my new jeep! My salesman Tom McHugh was the best! He was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. He took the time to get my the best deal possible but also made me feel like family. Not only did he take the time to acknowledge me as a person and not just a buyer but he also took the time and taught me about all the features in my vehicle that I wouldn't know (I'm not too "tech savvy")! Great person and employee to have! Thanks for your time Tom! Definately reccomend family and friends to come purchase from you!

glogo0818
2/24/2015

"Great service and knowledgable "

mike our salesperson was very good. He was very funny and patient especially with kids there. He answered all the questions my wife and I had. Very knowledgable. Great personality, gave us best price he could which worked for us. Would definitely recommend mike and the dealership. Thanks

NewMom

"Pedro was great!"

We needed to lease a car quickly since we had a newborn at home. Pedro was great he made the process fast and efficient for us.

Latorres
2/24/2015

"Great experience buying a vehicle"

I had the pleasure of dealing with Marvin. He is by far the most diligent car sale person I have ever dealt with. He knew what he was talking about. I felt as he has been the most truthful sales person.

Marvin

Tellmeurs
2/23/2015

"Thanks!"

If you're planning to get your next car from Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge, ask for Pedro Pena. From the Start to the End this was the best experience I have had buying a car. I dealt with another salesman here before and he was rude and unprofessional. He didnt care about the customers needs at all, But Pedro was on top of everything,extremely patient and super helpful. I was able to get my dream car at a great price. Great salesman and Great car buying experience all around.

MZF
2/21/2015

"A Great Experience and Purchase"

Tom McHugh was a great salesman to work with. He was professional, patient and helpful. Tom made the entire process enjoyable and made it possible for me to purchase a car that I knew I would be very happy with. I would absolutely recommend Tom to family and friends. Thank you to Tom (and his manager) for a great experience!

dmsnyy2@gmail.com
2/20/2015

"All around great experience and purchase."

Adam was extremely helpful and made sure I was happy with my purchase. He made the entire process enjoyable and I now have the vehicle I always wanted. I will absolutely recommend him to my family and friends.

Reviews of Adam Solomon