Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Salesman
Lisa Perez, Sales, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Lisa Perez

April 24, 2017

"As always a great experience "

- Corinne mangino

We had a great experience with Marvin tonight. We needed to get two new cars which can be stressful but he made it as easy and painless as possible. He was informative, knowledgeable, and extremely professional, I would recommend him to anyone in the market for a car. we got two great deals and are loving our new keeps. Thanks Marvin!!!

April 22, 2017

"Sales consultant was willing to negotiate with me"

- Jackie

I have enjoyed my experience here. Consultant RJSslas was great in service and negotiated with me . He understood my needs. He really worked towards getting best rate

April 20, 2017

"Go see Ed"

- John

I purchased a new Ram 1500 pick up truck from Ed. He took good care of me and his manager Michael Arante was very helpful . I highly recommended you go see Ed for any vehicle.

2016 Ram Cargo