Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Salesman
David Cuglietto, Sales Consultant, Route 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Cuglietto

June 23, 2016

"Got us the exact car we were looking for!"

- John Boeren

We checked every jeep dealer in the area for a 2014 White Jeep Grand Cherokee with the options we wanted and they had it and made it possible for us to buy. Couldn't be happier and would recommend to anyone.

June 23, 2016

"Awesome salesperson"

- Alazhaya

I had an awesome experience at Rt 46 Chrysler Jeep Dodge. My salesperson Marvin Belton got me a great deal. I highly recommend everyone to stop by and receive the excellent service that Marvin provides.

June 21, 2016

" priceless she love her new car"

- nvphoto

My visit to route 46 chrysler little falls nj was to pick out a birthday gift for my wife , but I told her that we were there for maintenance of my car, you should have seen her face when Jude Asiegbu said so Mrs. And Mr. Valentin let's go and get your new cars ... excellent experience I will definitely recommend you thank you

New 2016 Jeep Wrangler