Royal Moore Subaru Nissan

Dave Cline

September 23, 2017

"2017 Outback"

- nate4477

Excellent experience from start to finish. Test drive,questions answered,purchasing process,and financing were excellent. No run around at any time. Thanks Tim and Jason.

Dave Cline
Other Employees : Jason Flaherty

September 18, 2017

"Great people!"

- Debera123

My salesman, Tim Parkyn, was especially helpful, considerate, kind and patient. He let me test drive the cars until I was satisfied and answered my questions as thoroughly as he could. The cars pretty much sell themselves, but Tim and others made sure I was aware of the purchasing options. Tim even went out of his way to help when I returned days later with a minor problem. Thank you everyone at Royal Moore Subaru!

September 11, 2017

"Wonderful Experience!"

- Sharpe's

Let me start off by saying that I have not purchased a vehicle from a dealership in over 15 years. To be honest, I was DREADING dealing with the sales/finance team based on a past experience. I'm pleased to say that I was surprised by how smoothly everything went. Our salesman Charles was amazing and went above and beyond to help us choose the right Subaru for us. I know we took up a lot of his time as we were not 100% sure what we wanted and he brought up suggestions/searched inventories and was never pushy in the process. Thank you for making this an easy process, and when the time comes we will be back to buy from Royal Moore again!

Charles Bouilliez