Royal Palm Mazda

Mazda of North Miami

Gunther Mazda

Baby Bertha
5/12/2016

"Go straight to the General Manager Ryan Smith"

I first went to Royal Palm Mazda last Friday to look at the CX5's, and found a pre owned car that I was interested in. Although I had a pre approved bank draft in hand, the dealership was not negotiable and appeared to not want to sell me a car and let me leave I went to every other Mazda dealership in South FL on Saturday but didn't find anything I liked, so I decided to go back to Royal Palm Mazda on Monday to look at the car again. It took a bit of haggling to buy our pre-owned 2015 CX 5, but our salesman John (new to FL from CA) helped me every way he could to seal the deal on Monday evening. Steve Pearl, "the finance manager" was very entertaining while I got writer's cramp signing papers, and made that part of the buying experience interesting and pleasurable. I walked outside and was given "one key" to my new car. I mentioned that when I came in on Friday I was told that there were probably two keys somewhere "in the back;" I asked how a certified vehicle could only have one key and I was told - "that's probably all we have" After a days work and hours at the dealership, I was too weary to argue and drove my new vehicle home. A car key is no longer a simple key, it is a programmed computer chip! Thinking about what I would do if I lost the remote key (which is probably hundreds of dollars) I decided to return to Royal Palm Mazda once again. I was greeted by a very friendly receptionist and then ushered over by John Lovett, "The Manager" - He didn't seem to care that I was upset, called the prior owner of the vehicle and told me to wait until the man called back and said when questioned, that the best he could do was order a replacement key for me! Then he offered to get me a regular key to start the car although the vehicle has a push button ignition! At that point, I really started to lose it, but Ryan Smith, "The General Manager" jumped in to save the day! He told me to drive the car around to the service department and he would have them make a new remote key for me while I waited with no cost to me. Anthony Ruiz, "The Service Advisor" treated me like royalty, rushed me through and waved goodbye as I left a very happy customer. I highly recommend buying a car at Royal Palm Mazda, but save yourself some hassle, avoid John Lovett and introduce yourself to Ryan first!

Ryan Smith, Salesman John, Anthony Ruiz

someguy01
5/01/2016

"Waste of time"

4hrs of me & my wife's life were wasted. They were annoying, nonchalant, & eventually rude. We mostly sat there waiting & waiting. When my wife & I decided to leave that's when they acted like they were ready to do business. They kept trying to jerk us around on the price. They didn't even check which bank offered the lowest interest rate. By default they went w/ chase which offered 5.6%. I had to ask him to look for something better. PNC bank offered 4.8%. after 4hrs I had enough. I had to almost snap on them to get my items & I put my tag back on my wife's car. Once we realized we left her registration we called them. The rep on the phone claims everyone was gone. I went back the next morning & Charles the finance guy confirmed they were there until 11pm. I called them at 9:14pm approx. 1 min after I left. When asked for my wife's registration they couldn't find it. Not only did they waste my time but they even lost my wife's registration. I went through the same horrible experience on mar 23, 2015 w/ Royal Palm Nissan. I went to Wallace Nissan for the same car w/ almost the same mileage but cheaper w/ no hassle. They suck! I don't ever want to go back there again.

brenda & charles-the finance guy

ramadamm
2/15/2016

"sold me an unsafe vehicle"

I bought a 2009 jeep wrangler from them. I live in naples fl. Before leaving to head home I asked them if they had checked out the jeep for over all safety and mechanical reliability and to check tire pressure etc. They told me everything checked out great. Well, $1000.00s of dollars later here is what I had to do to the jeep. First thing driving it home I noticed it was running hot. Had to keep pulling over on alligator alley to let it cool down. Thought it might be a bad thermostat. Got home and checked the tire pressure. Tires should have 35 lbs air. Not one tire had more that 15 lbs air. Turns out the jeep did not need a thermostat but needed a whole new fan assembly. $750.00. Also had an idiot light on that had to do with the wheels sensors. $325.00. Now I'm being told that because the fan was not working it super heated the radiator and it put a hairline crack in it. Going to have to replace that as well. The sent me on my way in an unsafe vehicle knowing it had all these problems. Stay as far away from these crooks as you can. Shame on you Danilla and carlos for lying to me and cheating me.

carlos, danilla

janet123
2/11/2016

"Excellent service!"

The sales people were exceptional! I spent almost a whole day at another Mazda dealer in the north end of PB County and left extremely frustrated! I went to Royal Palm Mazda and had the best experience! Thank you!!

All employees encountered

Rafa05
1/25/2016

"Awesome! "

It was a pleasant experience the salesperson was very helpful and friendly . It was awesome !!!!! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy a car from Royal Palm beach Mazda !

Sal seruya

ELGA
1/01/2016

"Excellent service and personal attention"

We had no idea of the make or model of vehicle for which we were searching, only that we wanted a smaller SUV that would get better gas millage than the 2007 family van which we had. The sales representative, Tom Bond at Royal Palm Mazda, offered to us three comparable makes and models to test drive and evaluate. He was familiar with all three and could be a sales representative for each make. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening test driving and reviewing the performance and operation of the 2 already untested vehicles. He put no pressure on us as to either of the three makes and answered all of our questions about each. He left the decision entirely to us and around 11:30 PM, we happily drove home in our newly leased 2016 Mazda CX-5

Tom Bond

karen2318
12/07/2015

"The BEST experience EVER!"

My experience with Royal Palm Mazda was the absolute best experience I have ever had a dealership. Everyone was so kind and respectful and professional. It didn't feel like I was buying a car, it felt like I was at home. I can't express how wonderful Daniel Azocar was as a salesman, he felt like family by the end of my experience. For the 1st time in my life I actually felt like they cared about my needs and not just selling a car. I wouldn't buy a car anyplace else! Royal Palm Mazda, you have made a loyal customer. Thank you for everything you did for me and I absolutely LOVE my car.

Daniel Azocar

Allisonmrn
11/27/2015

"Perfect service "

Perfect service experience from Steve Pearl, Charles and the rest of the staff!!! Thank you for everything. The family and I love our new vehicle!

Steve pearl

Kanderson16243
11/15/2015

"Attention to detail "

Steve Pearl made me feel like we were friends for years and he wanted to make sure i left with what i wanted and in the price range that would fit my budget. His attention to detail was great! At the end of the sale i knew what i was getting and he said if if forget anything (as this car is Technology driven) to come on by. I love my Mazda3- got it in red. Thanks Steve.

Steve Pearl

Dry1952
11/08/2015

"Great experience "

Saul was great and worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted at the price u could afford. The managers were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better people to deal with, friendly, courteous, and fabulous.

Saul