Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Irish
3/22/2015

"DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE, well you can but you will come back!"

Great experience, even though car buying is the most time consuming action ever! Staff were knowledgeable, well spoken NOT invasive or pushy at all! This is the place to go, you can waste your time going elsewhere, but you will be doing exactly that, WASTING YOUR TIME. Its my first brand new car, my first Mazda and it wont be my last time returning to this dealership.

Randy, Cliff and MIke

Carol
3/16/2015

"Best buying experience ever!"

Daniel Azocar was my salesman. He was very nice and friendly, also knew his product. Helped me with purchasing the used car I had looked at a couple of times with him. Met other employees while there and everyone was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Daniel in particular. Thank you Daniel and Royal Palm Beach Mazda Carol S.

Daniel Azocar

deslazrob
3/14/2015

"Great Experience!"

This is our third time buying from this dealership but first with Mazda. We started with Daniel Azocar a couple days prior. He was very nice and not pushy at all. Went back to give Daniel our business after test driving several brands of vehicles. He was with another customer but set us up with Peter Massaro. What a great salesman. He did everything he could do to locate the vehicle we wanted, which he found. Both of these salesmen were great. Very nice and knew what they were talking about. Peter actually calls several times after purchase to check on us and see if there is anything we need. Very professional! Would recommend and do business with Royal Palm Mazda in the future. Thank you Peter and Daniel!

Daniel Azocar

MikeandErin
3/08/2015

"Worth the trip!!!"

My family and I drove over 30 miles to Royal Palm Mazda to meet with Steve Pearl even though we had other Mazda dealerships much closer by....and we are glad we did!! My wife and I both couldn't be happier with the curtious, no nonsense, straight forward, smooth transaction we experienced with Steve. We will most definitely be recommending Steve and the Royal Palm group to our friends....save yourself the aggrevation and give Steve Pearl a call....we did....and it was definetly worth the trip!

crowegirl78
3/01/2015

"friendly, fast and fair"

Steve Pearl was great! Buying a new car can be very scary. Steve put my mind at ease and made it an enjoyable experience. He treated me like a person and not just another sale. I would recommend not only Royal Palm Mazda, but I would recommend dealing with Steve.

xxlunchboxx
2/27/2015

"Very happy with the deal and car that I got!"

This was my first new car buying experience (as opposed to used) and I had a great experience dealing with Steve Pearl at Royal Palm Mazda. He is extremely knowledgeable about the models and answered every question I had thoroughly and well. He made my car buying experience very easy and really cared about helping me get exactly what I wanted. Steve and the dealership went out of their way to get the only manual transmission Touring Mazda6 model in the color I wanted in the entire South Florida area. I would definitely recommend (and already have actually recommended) Steve and this dealership to friends in the future.

DirtyDave
2/25/2015

"Best car purchasing experience ever!"

I have bought many cars from many dealerships. I have always had a mediocre experience when it came to purchasing and financing. The folks at Royal Palm Mazda define the ultimate car purchasing experience. From the initial phone call that I placed to Cliff, all the way to signing the financing documents with Mike. The entire experience could never be any better. Peter, Cliff, Randy & Mike made my wife and I feel like family. We were there for many hours and they made sure we bought the perfect vehicle to fit our needs by being patient with us. If you want to purchase any car at all from brand new to preowned, this is the dealer to go to! Thank you guys for everything!!!!

Randy Brown & Cliff Naparstack

ZoomZoom
2/22/2015

"Exceeded expectations"

I have never bought a car from a dealership before and was prepared for the type of experience I have always heard about, but that couldn't be farther from what it was actually like to buy a car from the folks at Royal Palm Mazda. Steve Pearl was personable, knowledgeable, and very VERY helpful! He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and make sure I understood everything about my certified preowned car down to the littlest details. I really felt like I was in good hands. My boyfriend was with me, who is no stranger to buying cars, and he said hands down this was the best experience he's ever had with a dealership and that if he ever wanted to buy a Mazda this is the only place he would come. Which says something since we live about 3 1/2 hours away. Everyone there is super warm and friendly so much so that we kept commenting to each other how we could not believe how crazy nice everyone was- they made us feel like family. Customer service was superior and the attention to detail fantastic. Also, I came with financing already set up but they were able to beat an already very competitive rate which was an unexpected treat. Mike, was a pleasure to deal with when it came to doing all the paperwork and went out of his way to help me out. So thanks guys!!!!

Steve Pearl, Randy Brown

Happy
2/14/2015

"GREAT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE"

Working with Steve Pearl was a great car buying experience. He walked us through every step, answering every question without hesitation. He offered suggestions, and made us feel so very comfortable, assuring us every step of the way. His personality, sense of humor, and knowledge made car buying stress free. Our financial consultant Eva was patient, knowledgeable, and a real pleasure to work with. Anita & Rob Hirsch.

JRS33414
2/13/2015

"Excellent Experience With New Lease Contract"

Steve Pearl made changing out my Mazda CX 5 as easy as falling off a log; although, it was a lot more pleasant. Steve is a real pro. I felt I was really in good hands and that he was doing everything he could to make my experience the best possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in a Mazda. Or just go over and have him show you around and learn what a pleasant experience car buying can be.

Reviews of Mike Sellitti