Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

sheila.ramirez6
4/18/2015

"want a positive experience"

Go to royal palm mazda,Had such a great experience I wouldnt go anywhere else to buy a car. Steve, Ryan and Mike Thank you so much for the smooth process and you guys are very knowledgeable and made a great first impression. You guys are awesome and I will recommend you because I know you won't disappoint. Thank you

tina13
4/15/2015

"Great SalesPerson"

Steve Pearl the salesman know all about the car and made the whole sale easy and fast. this was one of the best and easy times I have ever bought a car. thank you Steve Pearl for making it fast easy and honest.

loveshermiata
4/15/2015

"Easiest car deal ever!"

Leasing agent, Steve Pearl, offered to get me out of my existing lease into a new one for no down pmt and lower mo payment. And guess what? He did it and made my day SO enjoyable. Also dealt with numbers man Randall and finance guy Mike. Outstanding!!! I would go back in a second for my next car and recommend to my friends. This is my 2nd vehicle at RPM.

Steve Pearl, Randy

Never Again
4/12/2015

"Worst Dealership"

My husband was working with Steve Pearl by email we drove over 50 miles for a specific car Steve was busy with another customer at the time so he had another salesman help us. After test driving the car we were ready to buy as the saleman was writing up the paperwork i noticed steve showing the car that i was buying to the other customer when my husband questioned what he was doing he said the other customer decided that she wanted our car instead and they were selling it to her. Needless to say we walked out!!!!! KARMA AT ITS BEST not only did we buy a car so did the other customer at Greico Mazda

RightThere76
4/04/2015

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE at Royal Palm Mazda..."

I just purchased a 2015 CX-5 Touring, and couldn't be happier with the experience I had--the best possible. There was no nonsense, no haggling, no hassling, et cetera. I had spoken with my salesman, Cliff Naparsteck, on the phone a few months earlier, and when the time came for me to buy, I simply called him and asked, "So how much am I looking at for a 2015 CX-5 Touring with the moonroof/Bose Audio package?" He [Cliff] gave me their best price up front with no hassling, bargaining, et cetera. I made an appointment, drove up to Royal Palm, and that was it. (I took delivery of my new CX-5 about a week later.) I'd had a terrible experience at my local Mazda dealership in Delray--and apparently I'm not the only one--and elected to roll with Royal Palm, even in light of it being notably further (30 miles as opposed to 3 miles). I would recommend Royal Palm Mazda--and my salesman, Cliff, in particular--to anyone, without reservation.

Cliff Naparsteck

Irish
3/22/2015

"DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE, well you can but you will come back!"

Great experience, even though car buying is the most time consuming action ever! Staff were knowledgeable, well spoken NOT invasive or pushy at all! This is the place to go, you can waste your time going elsewhere, but you will be doing exactly that, WASTING YOUR TIME. Its my first brand new car, my first Mazda and it wont be my last time returning to this dealership.

Randy, Cliff and MIke

Carol
3/16/2015

"Best buying experience ever!"

Daniel Azocar was my salesman. He was very nice and friendly, also knew his product. Helped me with purchasing the used car I had looked at a couple of times with him. Met other employees while there and everyone was friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend this dealership and Daniel in particular. Thank you Daniel and Royal Palm Beach Mazda Carol S.

Daniel Azocar

deslazrob
3/14/2015

"Great Experience!"

This is our third time buying from this dealership but first with Mazda. We started with Daniel Azocar a couple days prior. He was very nice and not pushy at all. Went back to give Daniel our business after test driving several brands of vehicles. He was with another customer but set us up with Peter Massaro. What a great salesman. He did everything he could do to locate the vehicle we wanted, which he found. Both of these salesmen were great. Very nice and knew what they were talking about. Peter actually calls several times after purchase to check on us and see if there is anything we need. Very professional! Would recommend and do business with Royal Palm Mazda in the future. Thank you Peter and Daniel!

Daniel Azocar

MikeandErin
3/08/2015

"Worth the trip!!!"

My family and I drove over 30 miles to Royal Palm Mazda to meet with Steve Pearl even though we had other Mazda dealerships much closer by....and we are glad we did!! My wife and I both couldn't be happier with the curtious, no nonsense, straight forward, smooth transaction we experienced with Steve. We will most definitely be recommending Steve and the Royal Palm group to our friends....save yourself the aggrevation and give Steve Pearl a call....we did....and it was definetly worth the trip!

crowegirl78
3/01/2015

"friendly, fast and fair"

Steve Pearl was great! Buying a new car can be very scary. Steve put my mind at ease and made it an enjoyable experience. He treated me like a person and not just another sale. I would recommend not only Royal Palm Mazda, but I would recommend dealing with Steve.

Reviews of Mike Sellitti