Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Carolina Kid
7/28/2015

"Steve's the man!!"

Dealing with Steve Pearl made me feel like I was a person and not a paycheck! He took his time to explain every option on the car and never rushed me. A real polite and genuine person that's cares about his customers! I would buy from Steve again when the need arises!

Steve Pearl, Larry and Eve

Happy
7/11/2015

"The Closer"

I was indifferent to getting another vehicle and was interested in how much my 2010 Mazda was worth when I entered the dealership. Because of Steve Pearl I ended up leasing a brand new 2016 CX5 Grand Touring which was so far from intention. The transaction was secured because of Steve's interest in what was important to me, my concerns and his product knowledge. He was prepared even when I threw him a curve ball. The general manager was also friendly and shared his knowledge to make sure I fully understood the products being offered. It was a very friendly and hospitable environment. This is my second purchase from this dealership for obvious reasons. Steve's knowledge of all the operating functions was impressive!!

GM & Steve Pearl

Buddy O, Lake Worth
7/10/2015

"Purchased 2016 Mazda CX5"

Recently my wife was looking to get out of her car which had 92K miles. She had always expressed an interest in the Mazda CX5. After doing our research we contacted a couple of dealers to get their best out-of-the-door price. Royal Palm Mazda (RPM) was the ONLY dealership that was willing to provide that info BEFORE we ever stepped on their lot. Steve Pearl (Internet Sales) was our contact on the phone and from our first discussion was professional, honest and answered all of our questions. Once we got to the dealership, he met us with a friendly smile and warm demeanor. We test-drove the (red) SUV that my wife wanted, he explained the features of the vehicle, then we sat down to finalize the details. Throughout Steve kept asking, "how am I doing?" We found it amusing, but also sincere -- he wanted to know if we were truly pleased with his efforts to get us the car we wanted. We struck a deal, sat with financing and signed the neccesary paperwork. The only issue we had (not unique to Mazda) was the time it took from beginning to end -- 4+ hrs. But true to his commitment to customer service, at around 10:15pm, long after the dealership was closed, Steve was still there with keys in hand, a smile, and a handshake to wish us well on our purchase. It's been 3 wks now, and he's still checking in on my wife to make sure all is well, and if we have any questions or concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Steve to any family/friend who was in the market for a Mazda.

Steve Pearl (internet sales)

Joanne G.
7/04/2015

"Great Service"

Excellent. Steve Pearl was professional and helpful. He truly made the buying experience less stressful. I purchased a 2014 CX-5 and could not be happier. Joanne G

Steve Pearl

Hipster0987
7/02/2015

"Couldn't be better"

Steve pearl was so very helpful. Made me feel comfortable and not pressured. Can't wait to go back in 3 years when my lease is over!

Andy davis

Maxine H
6/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

We had a great experience dealing with Steve Pearl. He took all the headaches out of buying our new Mazda 3 5 door. Very patient (even when I couldn't decide between the Miata and the Mazda 3) and thoroughly explained the features. Eva in Finance was wonderful to work with - very organized and friendly. We would definitely recommend - my husband plans on going back for his next new car lease.

Steve Pearl, Eva

Lanemaker80
6/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Bought my 2016 Mazda 6 from Royal Palm Beach Mazda. My sales man Steve Pearl made my car buying experience a great and rather easy one. They worked with me to get me the exact car I wanted they were fair and treated me kindly. Go see Steve Pearl he will take care of you and provide you with great customer satisfaction. I absolutely would do business with the entire staff again. Thanks Steve!

Steve Pearl and Eva in Finance

messiercup
6/24/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Excellent experience buying 2015 Mazda 3. Everyone was cordial and I got a deal I was happy with. I would go there again and recommend to others.

Daniel Azocar

barbaraduarte704
6/23/2015

"Extremely Helpful"

I bought my first car today and coming from a family that is very close minded and with a limited budget, mazda helped me tremendously and walked me through my options step by step. My dealer, Steve Pearl, was extremely patient and more than happy to help with anything and everything. They really did care and did everything possible to make sure you walk out with the car you want and making it fit your budget and therefore reaching full customer satisfaction and going above and beyond. Couldn't be happier!!

Steve Pearl

Luvsscifi
6/13/2015

"Great experience"

We started with the internet and looked for a specific vehicle, a CX-5. Chad was the contact person. Once we saw a vehicle (or two) we were interested in, we stopped by without an appointment. Sal came out and took us to test drive the vehicles we were interested in. We bought the grand touring. Great deal, great people. Very friendly. Even after we bought they have been fabulous.

Chad and Sal