Royal Palm Mazda

Royal Palm Mazda

Call
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Painless car buying experience "

This is a great dealership!! Every one is so friendly but not over the top annoying like many car dealerships can be. Just bought my second car with Steve Pearl, he produces exactly what he says... no gimmicks or games!!

steve pearl

"EASY AND FRIENDLY EXPERIENCE WITH CLIFF NAPARSTECK"

This is one of my least favorite things to do but Cliff made the whole process seamless and effortless. I traveled far to get to this dealership as I didn't have a good experience at the one closer to home. It was definitely worth the longer trip and I would highly recommend it. Very happy with my new CX5 :)

Cliff Naparsteck and Ashley

"Confusing at first but ended feeling happy"

Looked at a vehicle at a different Mazda dealership but wanted to compare my options... Had a good quote at other dealer. Went online, saw the Cx-5 that I wanted and emailed to see if it was available. Steve Pearl called me back minutes later to tell me it was! I showed up at the dealership and we sit down to discuss the Cx-5. He tries getting me to trade in my '07 Mazda3. I immediately tell him no (this is a PLOY so buyer BEWARE)! He still tries to get me to trade or lease (nooooo....) Finally we start talking numbers. He brings me some sheet with the "employee price" but it's not a good deal which I know from the other dealer. I counter offer. He goes and talks to someone for a few mins. He comes back over with a little lower price, still no good. I have YET to see a spec sheet. Can't agree on a price so I walked out. He was nice the whole time but we could agree on a deal. Steve called me back 9 days later and we made a deal over the phone. Came in, signed for it, etc and walked out with a new car! Thanks for the help! Suggestion- bring someone with you especially if you're a first time buyer. The "process" is confusing and you'll want a friend or spouse.

Steve Pearl, Randy

"Tremendous Experience"

Steve Pearl said he would make this buying experience easy, timely and fair. He delivered… listening to what I wanted and matching my preferences to my new Mazda. The rest of the staff were equally friendly and impressive. Looking forward to having my car serviced at PB Mazda. Thanks again Steve!

Steve Pearl, John (F&I Mgr.)

"GREAT SERVICE FROM PETER COHEN"

Peter Cohen was a great sales rep at Royal Palm Mazda. He helped me every step of the way and made sure I got my car on time when it was shipped to coconut creek. Even thought the truck was unable to bring it to the dealership he personally went from royal palm to coconut creek to retrieve the car and bring it back for me. PETER Is Excellent and gave 5 star service.

PETER COHEN

"Awesome service."

This dealership couldn't be any better. This is the third time I've been here and each time the service gets better and better. Peter Cohen couldn't have been any better or nicer. He went above and beyond and was so honest.

Peter Cohen

"Refreshing car buying experience "

Carolyn and Herb were the best! Carolyn really listened to me and what I was looking for in a car and she found me exactly what I wanted for a great price. It was extremely refreshing to be helped by a young, ambitious woman who didn't make me feel pressured or intimidated. Herb was a friendly, considerate financial consultant. He took his time with us and helped me find a payment option that worked best. My parents have been to Carolyn and Herb to purchase previous cars and raved about both of them.

Carolyn Buchner

"Not just buying a car, building a valuable relationship"

I just wanted to extend a big thank you to your service and managerial team! I believe I only spoke with Mike, Gerry and Joel personally but I know there are several members behind the scenes that are always making sure I receive excellent service. Between the quality of mechanical service and the attention I received during my short wait time to make sure I was comfortable and accommodated, it's clear that this dealership is unmatched. I purchased my 2013 Mazda CX-5 in Summer 2012 at this Royal Palm location, but spend most of my time in Gainesville since I attend school there. I know there are closer Mazda locations in my college town, but this is the only place I trust to do the maintenance on my car so I make sure to come all the way south (which is usually why it takes so long to get my car looked at -- oops!). I constantly hear several horror stories from friends about working with other dealerships about shifty work and bad attitudes from service workers, but I've never had anything but an outstanding customer and maintenance relationship with this team and recommend them to everyone I meet. I hope everyone knows that they've put together a great team and they should be proud of it. Thanks again, everyone :)

Gerry (?), Mike (?), Not 100% on names - I apologize!

"The Royal Palm MAZDA Experience!"

All I can say regarding the team at Royal Palm Mazda is OUTSTANDING!!! From the moment we arrived to driving away in a 2015 CX-9 and 2015 MAZDA 6, we had a fabulous experience. At times, the car buying experience can be challenging, but they ensure the right decision is made on all accounts and will help explain all sides prior to a decision being made. I thank them for taking exceeding our expectations and we are now proud members of the MAZDA FAMILY!

Randy Castaldi and Herbert in Finance

"Nice Experience"

Very pleasurable experience! Steve Pearl was great and easy to deal with. The dealership is clean and easy to get to. Would highly recommend if looking for a car.

Steve Pearl