Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Hipster0987
7/02/2015

"Couldn't be better"

Steve pearl was so very helpful. Made me feel comfortable and not pressured. Can't wait to go back in 3 years when my lease is over!

Andy davis

Maxine H
6/29/2015

"Great buying experience"

We had a great experience dealing with Steve Pearl. He took all the headaches out of buying our new Mazda 3 5 door. Very patient (even when I couldn't decide between the Miata and the Mazda 3) and thoroughly explained the features. Eva in Finance was wonderful to work with - very organized and friendly. We would definitely recommend - my husband plans on going back for his next new car lease.

Steve Pearl, Eva

Lanemaker80
6/24/2015

"Great car buying experience"

Bought my 2016 Mazda 6 from Royal Palm Beach Mazda. My sales man Steve Pearl made my car buying experience a great and rather easy one. They worked with me to get me the exact car I wanted they were fair and treated me kindly. Go see Steve Pearl he will take care of you and provide you with great customer satisfaction. I absolutely would do business with the entire staff again. Thanks Steve!

Steve Pearl and Eva in Finance

messiercup
6/24/2015

"New Car Purchase"

Excellent experience buying 2015 Mazda 3. Everyone was cordial and I got a deal I was happy with. I would go there again and recommend to others.

Daniel Azocar

barbaraduarte704
6/23/2015

"Extremely Helpful"

I bought my first car today and coming from a family that is very close minded and with a limited budget, mazda helped me tremendously and walked me through my options step by step. My dealer, Steve Pearl, was extremely patient and more than happy to help with anything and everything. They really did care and did everything possible to make sure you walk out with the car you want and making it fit your budget and therefore reaching full customer satisfaction and going above and beyond. Couldn't be happier!!

Steve Pearl

Luvsscifi
6/13/2015

"Great experience"

We started with the internet and looked for a specific vehicle, a CX-5. Chad was the contact person. Once we saw a vehicle (or two) we were interested in, we stopped by without an appointment. Sal came out and took us to test drive the vehicles we were interested in. We bought the grand touring. Great deal, great people. Very friendly. Even after we bought they have been fabulous.

Chad and Sal

nancy scott
6/01/2015

"excellect "

Because Steve pearl called me on Thursday and said they need my car and would I come in on Saturday at one clock I said sure this is my third vehicle with Mazda . He was very professional, caring,and made sure before I left with my new vehicle I new everything about it my first car was Mazda 6 2004 I keep it for ten years and paid off I get my second car may 10 2012 Mazda cx 5 2013 and now Mazda cx 5 2016

Steve pearl

SecondMazda3
5/31/2015

"New Madza 3 from Steve Pearl"

Steve was very helpful. I had done my own research and knew going in which make, model, year, and trim level I wanted. Steve re-explained everything well, being sure to answer any questions we had about the car. He was not too pushy and gave me a good deal on my trade-in (another Mazda). I would recommend going to see Steve Pearl at RPB Mazda!

STEVE PEARL

Garcia
5/29/2015

"Steve Pearl"

We previously purchased a Mazda 6 from Steve Pearl. It was a pleasure dealing with him. So, when we were in the market for a new Miata, we called Steve. He took care of us in a professional and courteous manner. Once again Steve made the buying experience pleasant.

Steve Pearl

pvaldes
5/25/2015

"Steve Pearl Royal Palm Beach "

This is my second time leasing a car from Steve. The first time I took out 2 vehicles and this time we took out 3 leases (my daughter's, my mom's and myself). Steve has always been very honest, courteous, helpful and has tried his very best to get us the best deal possible. I will continue to do business with Steve. We have been very satisfied with his service and the vehicles.

No other employee from Mazda