Royal Palm Mazda

Gunther Mazda

Mazda of North Miami

ramadamm
2/15/2016

"sold me an unsafe vehicle"

I bought a 2009 jeep wrangler from them. I live in naples fl. Before leaving to head home I asked them if they had checked out the jeep for over all safety and mechanical reliability and to check tire pressure etc. They told me everything checked out great. Well, $1000.00s of dollars later here is what I had to do to the jeep. First thing driving it home I noticed it was running hot. Had to keep pulling over on alligator alley to let it cool down. Thought it might be a bad thermostat. Got home and checked the tire pressure. Tires should have 35 lbs air. Not one tire had more that 15 lbs air. Turns out the jeep did not need a thermostat but needed a whole new fan assembly. $750.00. Also had an idiot light on that had to do with the wheels sensors. $325.00. Now I'm being told that because the fan was not working it super heated the radiator and it put a hairline crack in it. Going to have to replace that as well. The sent me on my way in an unsafe vehicle knowing it had all these problems. Stay as far away from these crooks as you can. Shame on you Danilla and carlos for lying to me and cheating me.

carlos, danilla

janet123
2/11/2016

"Excellent service!"

The sales people were exceptional! I spent almost a whole day at another Mazda dealer in the north end of PB County and left extremely frustrated! I went to Royal Palm Mazda and had the best experience! Thank you!!

All employees encountered

Rafa05
1/25/2016

"Awesome! "

It was a pleasant experience the salesperson was very helpful and friendly . It was awesome !!!!! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy a car from Royal Palm beach Mazda !

Sal seruya

ELGA
1/01/2016

"Excellent service and personal attention"

We had no idea of the make or model of vehicle for which we were searching, only that we wanted a smaller SUV that would get better gas millage than the 2007 family van which we had. The sales representative, Tom Bond at Royal Palm Mazda, offered to us three comparable makes and models to test drive and evaluate. He was familiar with all three and could be a sales representative for each make. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening test driving and reviewing the performance and operation of the 2 already untested vehicles. He put no pressure on us as to either of the three makes and answered all of our questions about each. He left the decision entirely to us and around 11:30 PM, we happily drove home in our newly leased 2016 Mazda CX-5

Tom Bond

karen2318
12/07/2015

"The BEST experience EVER!"

My experience with Royal Palm Mazda was the absolute best experience I have ever had a dealership. Everyone was so kind and respectful and professional. It didn't feel like I was buying a car, it felt like I was at home. I can't express how wonderful Daniel Azocar was as a salesman, he felt like family by the end of my experience. For the 1st time in my life I actually felt like they cared about my needs and not just selling a car. I wouldn't buy a car anyplace else! Royal Palm Mazda, you have made a loyal customer. Thank you for everything you did for me and I absolutely LOVE my car.

Daniel Azocar

Allisonmrn
11/27/2015

"Perfect service "

Perfect service experience from Steve Pearl, Charles and the rest of the staff!!! Thank you for everything. The family and I love our new vehicle!

Steve pearl

Kanderson16243
11/15/2015

"Attention to detail "

Steve Pearl made me feel like we were friends for years and he wanted to make sure i left with what i wanted and in the price range that would fit my budget. His attention to detail was great! At the end of the sale i knew what i was getting and he said if if forget anything (as this car is Technology driven) to come on by. I love my Mazda3- got it in red. Thanks Steve.

Steve Pearl

Dry1952
11/08/2015

"Great experience "

Saul was great and worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted at the price u could afford. The managers were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better people to deal with, friendly, courteous, and fabulous.

Saul

Monica
11/07/2015

"Juan Pizarro was excellent!"

Juan made me feel comfortable from the start. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an easy relaxing process of buying a car. Thanks!

Juan pizarro

Rtttm
11/04/2015

"Mazda"

Mazda 6. Great experience. Would recommend. Great service. Didn't take a long time. Personable. Relatable. Emotionally connected. Clean. Courteous. Overall excellent. Will be back.

Steve pearl