Royal Palm Mazda

Royal Palm Mazda
Call
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

"Awesome service."

This dealership couldn't be any better. This is the third time I've been here and each time the service gets better and better. Peter Cohen couldn't have been any better or nicer. He went above and beyond and was so honest.

Peter Cohen

"Refreshing car buying experience "

Carolyn and Herb were the best! Carolyn really listened to me and what I was looking for in a car and she found me exactly what I wanted for a great price. It was extremely refreshing to be helped by a young, ambitious woman who didn't make me feel pressured or intimidated. Herb was a friendly, considerate financial consultant. He took his time with us and helped me find a payment option that worked best. My parents have been to Carolyn and Herb to purchase previous cars and raved about both of them.

Carolyn Buchner

"Not just buying a car, building a valuable relationship"

I just wanted to extend a big thank you to your service and managerial team! I believe I only spoke with Mike, Gerry and Joel personally but I know there are several members behind the scenes that are always making sure I receive excellent service. Between the quality of mechanical service and the attention I received during my short wait time to make sure I was comfortable and accommodated, it's clear that this dealership is unmatched. I purchased my 2013 Mazda CX-5 in Summer 2012 at this Royal Palm location, but spend most of my time in Gainesville since I attend school there. I know there are closer Mazda locations in my college town, but this is the only place I trust to do the maintenance on my car so I make sure to come all the way south (which is usually why it takes so long to get my car looked at -- oops!). I constantly hear several horror stories from friends about working with other dealerships about shifty work and bad attitudes from service workers, but I've never had anything but an outstanding customer and maintenance relationship with this team and recommend them to everyone I meet. I hope everyone knows that they've put together a great team and they should be proud of it. Thanks again, everyone :)

Gerry (?), Mike (?), Not 100% on names - I apologize!

"The Royal Palm MAZDA Experience!"

All I can say regarding the team at Royal Palm Mazda is OUTSTANDING!!! From the moment we arrived to driving away in a 2015 CX-9 and 2015 MAZDA 6, we had a fabulous experience. At times, the car buying experience can be challenging, but they ensure the right decision is made on all accounts and will help explain all sides prior to a decision being made. I thank them for taking exceeding our expectations and we are now proud members of the MAZDA FAMILY!

Randy Castaldi and Herbert in Finance

"Nice Experience"

Very pleasurable experience! Steve Pearl was great and easy to deal with. The dealership is clean and easy to get to. Would highly recommend if looking for a car.

Steve Pearl

"Made buying a car painless"

Everything at Royal Palm Mazda was handled very professionally. I usually hate buying a car but the experience was virtually painless.If you need a car, go to Steve Pearl at Royal Palm Mazda.

"First class service"

My husband and I went to trade my car in and met with Steve Pearl. What a great experience. He was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient. As a result of his excellent service, we went home with a 2015 Mazda Cx5. We love our Mazdas and will definitely be back recommend to our friends! Thanks!

Steve Pearl

"Best car buying experience"

This was the best experience buying a car. Steve was friendly, and very knowledgable about the car. The dealership was very busy, and I did not have an appointment, bit Steve Pearl made me feel like we were the only ones there. He helped me get the car I wanted for the price I wanted. I will recommend Steve to any one I know who is looking for a car.

"2015 mazda touring "

My wife and i had a very positive experience ......Cliff Naparsteck and Joel Samuels were very professional and found the car we were looking for in Miami Fl and delivered it to us in less than 24 hrs.....We really appreciated the friendly no pressure environment ..... Would definitely buy another car from Cliff !!!!!!

Cliff Naparsteck

"Very satisfied"

My wife and I were researching online about the new Mazdas, and when we called the dealership with a question, Cliff Naparsteck not only answered our question, but also invited us to come by the dealership to test drive any cars we were interested in. When we got to the dealership, Cliff greeted us at the door and went above and beyond our expectations to achieve our complete satisfaction. He allowed us to test drive the brand new Mazda 6 Grand Tourig with the tech package, and we absolutely fell for this car. This car is luxurious, has a sporty touch, and best of all, it has the best safety features I've ever seen on a car. Thanks to God that everything worked out so well, and we were able to get the car. Thank you so much, Cliff, for your professionalism, and your sincere willingness to help.

Cliff Naparsteck