Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

pvaldes
5/25/2015

"Steve Pearl Royal Palm Beach "

This is my second time leasing a car from Steve. The first time I took out 2 vehicles and this time we took out 3 leases (my daughter's, my mom's and myself). Steve has always been very honest, courteous, helpful and has tried his very best to get us the best deal possible. I will continue to do business with Steve. We have been very satisfied with his service and the vehicles.

No other employee from Mazda

sarah d
5/25/2015

"the best car buying experience"

If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle look no further, I recently purchased a Mazda 6 and my salesman STEVE PEARL without a doubt is the best of the best, from test driving to financing he went above and beyond to make sure i drove home with the car I wanted, Royal Palm Mazda and Steve Pearl, with a pair like this you will never go wrong!!!!!

KJD2016
5/09/2015

"My 2 new favorite guys!! Steve and Mike"

From the very beginning of my internet inquiry Steve has been tremendous, he set up what I believed to be a test drive, when I arrived he was very pleasant, professional and even displayed some humor, well suffice it to say my test drive led to my introduction to Mike, his pleasantry and professionalism was soo sincere.. I was immediately sold.. not just on the vehicle but the customer service, time and attention these two guys displayed, which for me speaks volumes for the dealership. I never felt rushed or pressured, everything was explicitly explained in great detail about the vehicle down to the frame. I spent over 4 hours with these 2, while there I was able to witness the other employees and it seem the customer serviced I experienced was storewide. I doubt if I ever deal with another dealership again, if Steve and Mike my new tag team aren't part of the experience...Goooo see for yourself they will take care of you!!

jeano94
5/09/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

Ray has been my "GO TO GUY" for many years. My current Mazda 5 is eight years old and Ray is the only one I call for the service work. He also helped me with my 2 prior Mazda's. Ray gets my car in and out on time, is professional, caring and remembers me as a customer. He is the Best of the Best! Thanks Ray!

corymabalot
4/29/2015

"Amazing customer service!"

Steve Pearl helped me so much! He walked me through the whole process. This is by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. He helped me get out of my old car which had a negative equity and was just a total pain in the butt. I will definitely come back and recommend him to my friends and family.

sheila.ramirez6
4/18/2015

"want a positive experience"

Go to royal palm mazda,Had such a great experience I wouldnt go anywhere else to buy a car. Steve, Ryan and Mike Thank you so much for the smooth process and you guys are very knowledgeable and made a great first impression. You guys are awesome and I will recommend you because I know you won't disappoint. Thank you

tina13
4/15/2015

"Great SalesPerson"

Steve Pearl the salesman know all about the car and made the whole sale easy and fast. this was one of the best and easy times I have ever bought a car. thank you Steve Pearl for making it fast easy and honest.

loveshermiata
4/15/2015

"Easiest car deal ever!"

Leasing agent, Steve Pearl, offered to get me out of my existing lease into a new one for no down pmt and lower mo payment. And guess what? He did it and made my day SO enjoyable. Also dealt with numbers man Randall and finance guy Mike. Outstanding!!! I would go back in a second for my next car and recommend to my friends. This is my 2nd vehicle at RPM.

Steve Pearl, Randy

Never Again
4/12/2015

"Worst Dealership"

My husband was working with Steve Pearl by email we drove over 50 miles for a specific car Steve was busy with another customer at the time so he had another salesman help us. After test driving the car we were ready to buy as the saleman was writing up the paperwork i noticed steve showing the car that i was buying to the other customer when my husband questioned what he was doing he said the other customer decided that she wanted our car instead and they were selling it to her. Needless to say we walked out!!!!! KARMA AT ITS BEST not only did we buy a car so did the other customer at Greico Mazda

RightThere76
4/04/2015

"FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE at Royal Palm Mazda..."

I just purchased a 2015 CX-5 Touring, and couldn't be happier with the experience I had--the best possible. There was no nonsense, no haggling, no hassling, et cetera. I had spoken with my salesman, Cliff Naparsteck, on the phone a few months earlier, and when the time came for me to buy, I simply called him and asked, "So how much am I looking at for a 2015 CX-5 Touring with the moonroof/Bose Audio package?" He [Cliff] gave me their best price up front with no hassling, bargaining, et cetera. I made an appointment, drove up to Royal Palm, and that was it. (I took delivery of my new CX-5 about a week later.) I'd had a terrible experience at my local Mazda dealership in Delray--and apparently I'm not the only one--and elected to roll with Royal Palm, even in light of it being notably further (30 miles as opposed to 3 miles). I would recommend Royal Palm Mazda--and my salesman, Cliff, in particular--to anyone, without reservation.

Cliff Naparsteck