Royal Palm Mazda

Gunther Mazda

Rafa05
1/25/2016

"Awesome! "

It was a pleasant experience the salesperson was very helpful and friendly . It was awesome !!!!! I would definitely recommend anyone to buy a car from Royal Palm beach Mazda !

Sal seruya

ELGA
1/01/2016

"Excellent service and personal attention"

We had no idea of the make or model of vehicle for which we were searching, only that we wanted a smaller SUV that would get better gas millage than the 2007 family van which we had. The sales representative, Tom Bond at Royal Palm Mazda, offered to us three comparable makes and models to test drive and evaluate. He was familiar with all three and could be a sales representative for each make. We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening test driving and reviewing the performance and operation of the 2 already untested vehicles. He put no pressure on us as to either of the three makes and answered all of our questions about each. He left the decision entirely to us and around 11:30 PM, we happily drove home in our newly leased 2016 Mazda CX-5

Tom Bond

karen2318
12/07/2015

"The BEST experience EVER!"

My experience with Royal Palm Mazda was the absolute best experience I have ever had a dealership. Everyone was so kind and respectful and professional. It didn't feel like I was buying a car, it felt like I was at home. I can't express how wonderful Daniel Azocar was as a salesman, he felt like family by the end of my experience. For the 1st time in my life I actually felt like they cared about my needs and not just selling a car. I wouldn't buy a car anyplace else! Royal Palm Mazda, you have made a loyal customer. Thank you for everything you did for me and I absolutely LOVE my car.

Daniel Azocar

Allisonmrn
11/27/2015

"Perfect service "

Perfect service experience from Steve Pearl, Charles and the rest of the staff!!! Thank you for everything. The family and I love our new vehicle!

Steve pearl

Kanderson16243
11/15/2015

"Attention to detail "

Steve Pearl made me feel like we were friends for years and he wanted to make sure i left with what i wanted and in the price range that would fit my budget. His attention to detail was great! At the end of the sale i knew what i was getting and he said if if forget anything (as this car is Technology driven) to come on by. I love my Mazda3- got it in red. Thanks Steve.

Dry1952
11/08/2015

"Great experience "

Saul was great and worked with me to get the vehicle I wanted at the price u could afford. The managers were wonderful. I couldn't have asked for better people to deal with, friendly, courteous, and fabulous.

Saul

Monica
11/07/2015

"Juan Pizarro was excellent!"

Juan made me feel comfortable from the start. I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an easy relaxing process of buying a car. Thanks!

Juan pizarro

Rtttm
11/04/2015

"Mazda"

Mazda 6. Great experience. Would recommend. Great service. Didn't take a long time. Personable. Relatable. Emotionally connected. Clean. Courteous. Overall excellent. Will be back.

Steve pearl

rmccann27
10/31/2015

"Steve Pearl! Great exerpience as always!! 2016 Mazda 3 Sport"

Have worked with Steve for years and have gotten 3 Mazda's from him! I love working with him and wouldn't go anywhere else!

G & J
10/24/2015

"Steve Pearl"

We explained to Steve Pearl what we wanted and that we lived 150+ miles from the dealership so needed to get our numbers honed prior to making the trip. He showed a lot of knowledge, patience and determination to get us where we needed to be. Great personality coupled with skilled salesmanship and integrity is a win/win any day. Don't hesitate to ASK for STEVE :-) G & J Titusville FL