Royal Palm Mazda

9305 Southern Blvd,
Royal Palm Beach, Florida 33411
Royal Palm Mazda Info
About Royal Palm Mazda

Thanks for visiting Royal Palm Mazda's Dealer Rater page. Please feel free to read and submit reviews about our staff. Sure, we have great deals and an amazing state-of-the-art facility... but none of that means anything if we don't take care of our customers. With today's ever changing market, the only constant in our world is our reputation. As a Penske Automotive Dealership, we take this very seriously. When dealing with a Penske store, you should expect respect and hard working employees. Royal Palm Mazda is no exception. We hope you have had a pleasure able experience with us and we look forward to building a mutually beneficial relationship for the future. Thank you.

About Royal Palm Mazda

Sunday 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM

Abby
9/03/2015

"Excellent"

Sal Seruya the best sales man not pushy explained everything and gets the deal sealed. I always recommend him. & and the service dept very affordable.

Sal Seruya

VELEZ64
8/17/2015

"Fernando make my son dream come true..."

Fernando Jonhson was very professiona.l he really knows his job ,very good costumer service, very polite . He help us until we found the car that we really need with no pressure give us the time to make a decision. Thanks to Fernando my son have the car that we always dream of..new Mazda3 2015

Fernando Jonhson

Arivero
8/07/2015

"People were great and they helped me find the car I was look"

Everyone is nice and friendly. Helps me right away they didn't even hassle me or anything would definitely recommend to friends and family. Also will buy again

Sal

mscabs1
8/06/2015

"The service department is why I keep buying Mazda cars"

I have had 3 Mazda vehicles since I moved to FL 11 years ago. I was so impressed with the professionalism of the Service department, especially Ray, who always greets me with a smile and keeps me informed of what has to be done with my vehicle. Because of your service department, I plan on having a Mazda car in my garage for many years in the future.

ktgirl1021
7/31/2015

"Steve Pearl is the one to ask for!"

Steve was the nicest and most attentive dealer. He knows his cars like the back of his hand and I couldn't have been more impressed. He made me feel right at home and made sure that I was getting everything I wanted at a price point I could afford. I highly recommend Steve and am so happy that he was able to help me buy my car! Thanks Steve!!

Steve Pearl

TFK819
7/30/2015

"Steve Pearl is the best!"

Steve Pearl is the guy you want when you are shopping for vehicle. He offered a vast knowledge of what he was selling and worked to get me the deal I wanted. I would highly recommend him.

Steve Pearl

Carolina Kid
7/28/2015

"Steve's the man!!"

Dealing with Steve Pearl made me feel like I was a person and not a paycheck! He took his time to explain every option on the car and never rushed me. A real polite and genuine person that's cares about his customers! I would buy from Steve again when the need arises!

Steve Pearl, Larry and Eve

Fernando
7/26/2015

"Worst Experience Ever"

Had a very unique one of a kind experience at this dealer. Luisa was excellent and top notch! Definitely request her if you can because she works really hard to find you what YOU want. I felt so bad after what happened I couldn't give her my business. Unfortunately, the manager made me waste my time saying they could match my carmax trade in and make me think I had an amount ready when it is obvious carmax always pays more for trade ins. That was the last straw. Before that when I came back Luisa was unavailable unfortunately and I was turned over to Sal. What an unfortunate situation. Worst salesman I've experienced. Ended the day by him shouting at me, classy. In retrospect I should have made a bigger scene at the dealer since it was full of customers, but I walked away instead. Luisa was so caring and came running to check on me. Unfortunately not even the manager could take 1 minute to come and speak to me, he was "too busy making deals". That's alright. Ran right over to GrieconMazda in delray and bought what I wanted with what I have to say was the best experience in car buying I've had. If you take the same path I did, make sure to ask for John in delray. Older gentlemen who was there for me just like Luisa. I've never commented on my best and worst experience in car buying. And I've had 7 different auto purchases for one reason or another in the last 10 years to give credit to best/worst experience.

Luisa and Sal

Happy
7/11/2015

"The Closer"

I was indifferent to getting another vehicle and was interested in how much my 2010 Mazda was worth when I entered the dealership. Because of Steve Pearl I ended up leasing a brand new 2016 CX5 Grand Touring which was so far from intention. The transaction was secured because of Steve's interest in what was important to me, my concerns and his product knowledge. He was prepared even when I threw him a curve ball. The general manager was also friendly and shared his knowledge to make sure I fully understood the products being offered. It was a very friendly and hospitable environment. This is my second purchase from this dealership for obvious reasons. Steve's knowledge of all the operating functions was impressive!!

GM & Steve Pearl

Buddy O, Lake Worth
7/10/2015

"Purchased 2016 Mazda CX5"

Recently my wife was looking to get out of her car which had 92K miles. She had always expressed an interest in the Mazda CX5. After doing our research we contacted a couple of dealers to get their best out-of-the-door price. Royal Palm Mazda (RPM) was the ONLY dealership that was willing to provide that info BEFORE we ever stepped on their lot. Steve Pearl (Internet Sales) was our contact on the phone and from our first discussion was professional, honest and answered all of our questions. Once we got to the dealership, he met us with a friendly smile and warm demeanor. We test-drove the (red) SUV that my wife wanted, he explained the features of the vehicle, then we sat down to finalize the details. Throughout Steve kept asking, "how am I doing?" We found it amusing, but also sincere -- he wanted to know if we were truly pleased with his efforts to get us the car we wanted. We struck a deal, sat with financing and signed the neccesary paperwork. The only issue we had (not unique to Mazda) was the time it took from beginning to end -- 4+ hrs. But true to his commitment to customer service, at around 10:15pm, long after the dealership was closed, Steve was still there with keys in hand, a smile, and a handshake to wish us well on our purchase. It's been 3 wks now, and he's still checking in on my wife to make sure all is well, and if we have any questions or concerns. I would HIGHLY recommend Steve to any family/friend who was in the market for a Mazda.

Steve Pearl (internet sales)

Reviews of Ray Giudice