Russ Darrow Honda

Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53224
Russ Darrow Honda Info

CondronLukeS
9/01/2015

"excellent job Russ Darrow"

I just bought my first car from Russ Darrow. what a wonderful and fun experience we had the facilities are comfortable and well suited to my purchasing and service needs The sales staff took their time to go through everything with us

sam

PeartHafnerr15
8/18/2015

"Russ Darrow surpassed my anticipation"

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow I was recommended here by many people one of the best sales people we have ever encountered. Based on what I told them I was looking for they found the perfect car for me!

john

Northlander
8/08/2015

"Best sales experience - from a distance"

We had troubles with our local Honda dealership giving us the "run around" on locating a 2016 2WD Honda HR-V (admittedly difficult to find in this region, i.e., new model, 2WD). We found what we wanted at Russ Darrow Honda's website and contacted Jennifer Hodges about the possibility of reserving and purchasing the vehicle, despite living over 200 miles away. We quickly got to a price that was very competitive via Lesia Matthis, the sales person. But, we were not planning on being in Milwaukee--we had a variety of things going on that prevented us from traveling there. So, we asked if delivery was an option. YES IT WAS! Sight unseen and without a trip to the physical dealership, we were able to sign paperwork via Jake in the business office via express mail and phone. We did plate transfers and the entire purchase this way. Then, Russ Darrow Honda delivered the vehicle TO OUR DOOR in excellent condition, driven by two professionals that were on-time and friendly. Our excellent treatment at Russ Darrow Honda is the epitome of what good customer service everyone should receive when buying a car. We were very pleased; in fact, this was the easiest, most honest, hassle free new car purchase we have ever made. Thank you everyone at Russ Darrow Honda.

Lesia Matthis, Jennifer Hodges, Jake

TracyMc
8/05/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

This was the best staff I have worked with during a car buying process! Not pushy or generic. They really came through to work with my needs and car buying specifics. I have purchased several Hondas from this dealership with a decent level of service.....this time, they were better than average. I am thankful I was able to do business under this group of people. Their sales rep Lesia was stellar to work with!!!

Lesia

radiovends197
8/03/2015

"pleasant and stress free"

I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow what a wonderful and fun experience we had The mechanics who performed the work left the car with no trace of their having been there. Excellent Vehicle, Ease of Deal, Sales and Finance Staff.

sam

LWeb100
7/29/2015

"New Car!! Yay"

After 2 weeks of car shopping, I can honestly say that my experience at Russ Darrow Honda was leaps and bounds above the rest. Trent Schuette my sales representative, managed to find the perfect balance between exceptional responsiveness without aggressive/invasive Q&A. When I had a question he was there, as well as others on the team as needed, but while I was contemplating my decision I was not being hounded. And a side note for the women out there who, like me, are buying a car yourself without anyone else involved in the shopping-this is the best experience you will have! None of those invasive inconsequential unnecessary questions that are common while shopping ( you know what I am talking about). I also have to send snaps to Scott Falter who handled all the paperwork. There is a LOT involved in buying a car but he set the perfect pace and we got done in time for me to enjoy my new ride. Thanks Russ Darrow!

Trent Schuette, Scott Falter

mealesshand1990
7/29/2015

"thank you russ darrow"

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we have had.  They were very accommodating and answered all questions. I am extremely happy with my experience at Russ Darrow Our Salesperson was very helpful and knowledgeable about the car.

Eliza

Jane4420
7/28/2015

"Horrible customer care"

Spent 4 hours reviewing vehicle and paperwork for the vehicle and was about to buy with cash/check when finance guy handling paperwork said you know the vechicle is not legal to drive in wisconsin- right? No, i did not know that. Idecided to have my mechanic look at it at 9:00 am the next morning. The mechanic told me the issues and the needed parts. We told the guy it would take 2 hours to get the cash and come back. We called when we were at the bank to ask how to make rhe check. The finance guy said hurry there are others looking, then transfered ti sales guy and we tild him we were leaving the bank 20 min estimation we should have estimated 40 but the sales guy saud no problem the other guy has financing and you have cash. We drove straight there went to finance guy he said sales guy had paperwork do we went up to sales. Then the sales person and the manage both approached us and said the just sold it to another guy with cash. They had oked the deal just 20 min before Seriously!!! When i said are you kidding we have been working on this deal since last night and all morning! He said " it is just business". Well it was my time and energy and what i thought was a deal with a trust worthy dealer. Boy was i wrong! Of course they wanted more of my time but only had "crap" to show me or higher priced vehicles. After being treated like that im taking my cash elsewhere because to them it is just business and hopefully they wont get sny snd will consider changing their ways

Ken and finance and manager

KearneyWinklel24
7/09/2015

"The service is very fast"

This is the second car that I have leased from Russ Darrow They were very accommodating and answered all questions. I Absolutely love my car!! Thank you Russ Darrow The sales staff took their time to go through everything with us

rob

BergerBurpeeb
6/15/2015

"russ darrow is a aawsome dealership "

This is my second time buying a car It was such a pleasure dealing with all the members at the dealership. I got the car I wanted. The whole experience was pleasant and professional.

josh