Russ Darrow Honda

David Hobbs Honda

All-Star Honda

slokuhire
2/08/2016

"found the perfect family car for me"

My sales rep was patient and handy in explaining how everything worked. I was very impressed! They also obtained me into a low-cost monthly payment I explained them what I was looking for and they found the perfect family car for me

jim

IrritatedCarBuyer
2/01/2016

"Don't waste your time, they'll just give you the runaround"

I was given a quote from them for a new vehicle which was significantly better than any I had previous received, so I asked for the purchase order to be emailed to me so that I could confirm the out the door prices. They didn't want to send it to me, but just wanted me to come in (So they could subject me to some high pressure sales tactics no doubt). After a lot of stalling and delay (several hours), they finally sent it to me and it had accessory charges of several thousand dollars added to it (WHEN I HAD SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A QUOTE WITH NO DEALER INSTALLED ACCESSORIES). When I asked for the purchase order without the added accessories they sent it back with the base price raised by the price of the missing accessories. When I pointed out that they said I could have the quote price without the accessories they responded that there was no way they would honor that quote as it was "too low". Well don't give me a price that you won't honor. TL;DR Don't waste your time, they will play whatever games they have to in order to trick you into coming in and getting screwed. Find a dealer who will be upfront with you instead.

Mike Tuler

DanG
1/03/2016

"Worst Honda dealer in the Milwaukee area!"

Worst Honda dealer in the Milwaukee area. They advertise $25 gift card on their website for a test drive. After I test drove, the next day I called the salesman back about the gift card. He said it comes directly from the corporate. It has been 8 weeks now, no gift card. Fraudsters! Their service department sucks too. I once went for oil change. They advertise that they top off the fluid levels too. Before I drove the car away after the oil change, I double checked with the service guy if he has topped off the windshield wiper fluid. He said he did. On my way back, when I tried using the fluid, it was empty. What a cheat! Stay away from these cheats. Your hard earned money deserves a better dealer.

Trent

Kindheart1!
11/28/2015

"Evans2015"

Arron Moran was the best sales man he was fast and kind, and got our payments cheaper for me as well. Hey Arron you rock.

Arron Moran

Hocks4103
11/11/2015

"Victor Delgato did an excellent job as your salesman!"

This is the second Honda CRV we purchased at Russ Darrow and each time we were very pleased with the sales staff and the efficient way the paper signing was handled. We have had four Honda CRVs and also have been very pleased with their service department. Without a doubt I would recommend Russ Darrow Honda to family and friends.

Victor Delgato - he was excellent!

Ron S
10/07/2015

"Lease Service"

I have dealt with Russ Darrow Honda for many years and their service is excellent. will give a special shout out to Natascia Elliot who is the ultimate in professionalism and helped me with my recent lease.. I will be leaving WI and I might just have to come back some day for my next vehicle. R Sontag

Natascia Elliot

QWERTY1
9/04/2015

"Stay Away!"

I was given a written quote on a new CR-V by salesman Jonathan Patrick. I confirmed the quote three times by email as the "drive off the lot" price inclusive of everything. Each time Mr. Patrick assured me that the quote he provided was accurate and firm. The day before I was to purchase the vehicle, I received an email saying that his manager, Brian, wanted to speak with me. Brian stated he would not honor the quoted and confirmed price. He said it was too low. He told me he would call me back with his best price. That was two weeks ago and I am still waiting. Stay far away from Russ Darrow Honda; they cannot be trusted.

Jonathan Patrick & Brian

Northlander
8/08/2015

"Best sales experience - from a distance"

We had troubles with our local Honda dealership giving us the "run around" on locating a 2016 2WD Honda HR-V (admittedly difficult to find in this region, i.e., new model, 2WD). We found what we wanted at Russ Darrow Honda's website and contacted Jennifer Hodges about the possibility of reserving and purchasing the vehicle, despite living over 200 miles away. We quickly got to a price that was very competitive via Lesia Matthis, the sales person. But, we were not planning on being in Milwaukee--we had a variety of things going on that prevented us from traveling there. So, we asked if delivery was an option. YES IT WAS! Sight unseen and without a trip to the physical dealership, we were able to sign paperwork via Jake in the business office via express mail and phone. We did plate transfers and the entire purchase this way. Then, Russ Darrow Honda delivered the vehicle TO OUR DOOR in excellent condition, driven by two professionals that were on-time and friendly. Our excellent treatment at Russ Darrow Honda is the epitome of what good customer service everyone should receive when buying a car. We were very pleased; in fact, this was the easiest, most honest, hassle free new car purchase we have ever made. Thank you everyone at Russ Darrow Honda.

Lesia Matthis, Jennifer Hodges, Jake

TracyMc
8/05/2015

"Smooth and Easy"

This was the best staff I have worked with during a car buying process! Not pushy or generic. They really came through to work with my needs and car buying specifics. I have purchased several Hondas from this dealership with a decent level of service.....this time, they were better than average. I am thankful I was able to do business under this group of people. Their sales rep Lesia was stellar to work with!!!

Lesia

LWeb100
7/29/2015

"New Car!! Yay"

After 2 weeks of car shopping, I can honestly say that my experience at Russ Darrow Honda was leaps and bounds above the rest. Trent Schuette my sales representative, managed to find the perfect balance between exceptional responsiveness without aggressive/invasive Q&A. When I had a question he was there, as well as others on the team as needed, but while I was contemplating my decision I was not being hounded. And a side note for the women out there who, like me, are buying a car yourself without anyone else involved in the shopping-this is the best experience you will have! None of those invasive inconsequential unnecessary questions that are common while shopping ( you know what I am talking about). I also have to send snaps to Scott Falter who handled all the paperwork. There is a LOT involved in buying a car but he set the perfect pace and we got done in time for me to enjoy my new ride. Thanks Russ Darrow!

Trent Schuette, Scott Falter