Russ Darrow Honda

All-Star Honda

xbane77
6/21/2016

"happy"

We came into Russ Darrow looking to buy a pre-owned car. They took the time to explain all the features of the car, and got me a great deal on the car. I appreciated all your help and the great service provided. They have a goal to make customers happy, and they are succeeding.

george

sharkla1974
6/07/2016

"great service"

Today our sales associate at Russ Darrow was really helpful. I would highly recommend the Russ Darrow Group to a friend. It's nice to know there is a dealership out there who cares about their customers. Thank you very much for the great service. I really had a great experience and will continue to recommend Russ Darrow.

josh

Matthew Fleming
6/07/2016

"Utter sleazeballs"

I am 58 years old, and have been buying cars all my life, but my experience with Darrow was the worse I've ever had, buying anything: Via email I requested a quote for specific Honda Civic model from Russ Darrow Honda. They responded with an email quoting a price for a specific Honda car (the quote included the VIN number). The quote was very competitive -- in fact it seemed too good. So I called the contact number included with their message. I expressed my concerns that the price seemed too good, and asked whether it included everything, such as destination charge, etc, and whether I could really buy the car at the quoted price. I was told that it included everything except the usual exclusions (license, title, dealer fee, taxes). I asked how much this would add up to, and was told a few hundred dollars, so that I could buy the car for a few hundred over the quoted price. At this, I agreed to make an appointment with the sales manager. When I came in, the manager immediately suggested that a salesman take me for a test drive. Instead I said I wanted to confirm that the quote was correct, because it seemed too far below invoice. The manager assured me that it was the correct price. I then asked again, in several different ways. After about 5 minutes of this, the manager finally said, "No, you can't buy that car at that price. That car has a protection package". The "protection package" was for "rust protection" and was of course completely unnecessary, but it added $1700 to the price. After this, I couldn't leave fast enough, but I was so upset at the flagrant dishonesty and contempt for my time that I backed into a car in the parking lot on the way out, and had to file an insurance claim. Later that day I called Darrow's general manager and he basically hung up on me.

Michael Bayu

vgz1974
5/16/2016

"Thank you"

I had a wonderful Shopping experience at Russ Darrow I would highly recommend the Russ Darrow Group to a friend. This in fact is a place that is wonderful buy and get your car serviced. They were very patient and worked with us Thank you so much.

eccentric_aquarius49
4/25/2016

"happy with our purchase"

I wanted to say I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow. Their approach puts you at ease during the negotiation and final purchase. We are very happy with our purchase from Russ Darrow. You are a wonderful team of good people, and a pleasure to work with.

George

Robbed
4/05/2016

"Beware of service rip offs!"

I took my car in for a $12.95 oil change. When checking out, the service manager told me that the oil plug was stripped and I needed to get a new oil pan for $510.00. I contacted the General Manager, George Matthews, and explained to him that, since my last two oil changes were done at Darrow Honda, they are the ones that stripped the oil plug. He refused to do anything about this. In addition, they said I had broken links on my car and estimated repairs at $716.98. My local garage quoted me $275 for the same service. I will never take my car there again. Rip off!

George Matthews

roymt77
4/04/2016

"couldn't be happier"

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we had buying a car. I appreciated the courtesy and kindness that was shown to me. I have never had a car buying experience as pleasant as this one. We couldn't be happier with our experience

john

gojpips77
3/14/2016

"very happy"

It was such a pleasure dealing with all the people at the motor vehicle lot. The Salesmen were breathtaking and acutely helpful through the process. They took the time to explain all the aspects and gave me a great deal on financing. i personally was very happy and I was made to feel like I was part of the family

cmatz
2/27/2016

"Doesn't Address Issues if Under Warranty"

I purchased a Honda Fit in 2009. The day after I purchased it, the "low tire" light came on. I returned for service. They turned off the light. A week later, the low tire light came on again. This time they pulled all the tires to look for a hole. They didn't really find anything. 2 weeks later, there's the light again. This fiasco went on for almost 2 years. The issue most likely was a faulty light, but their service department refused to acknowledge that there might be a problem. Their solution was to give me the phone number to Honda's main headquarters and told me to report a design flaw. My solution was to trade the car in for something else at a different dealership instead. I would not recommend this dealership.

Most of the service department personnel, including the manager

beetjuice77
2/23/2016

"will recommend"

It was such a pleasure dealing with all the people at the van lot. They aided in many different aspects of buying a car. Formulated on everything my hubby and I informed them my partner and I was shopping for they found the most appropriate vehicle for us! I will be back for future purchases and will recommend many friends.