Russ Darrow Honda

Salesperson

September 18, 2017

"positive experience"

- cms

I went in with the thought that if the price was right I'd buy a car and if it wasn't right I'd walk away. I actually wanted to wait a year before I bought a new car but my brother was in need of a car so I volunteered to give him my car and I would get a new one earlier than planned. i gave them what price I was willing to pay and they honored that to the best of my knowledge. The pricing is laid out for you in detail on everything. I really appreciated that everything is listed for you not only once but several times. I came in I found my Honda CRV and test drove it and purchased it with no hesitation. The process was smooth and it only took an hour. The financing Department was running a little bit behind but it worked in my favor so I could run home and bring my brother along so I could drive my new car home and he could drive my old car home. I love my new car already I Believe full heartedly that I will continue to feel comfortable and blessed with my new car.

Trenton Schuette

September 18, 2017

"Experience "

- Nlong16

It was my first time buying a car but it was an amazing experience everyone was nice, and easy going. I loved it. I will definitely recommend anyone and continue to go there myself when in need of a new car.

Dale Hansen

September 16, 2017

"Great experience!"

- Michael Sama

Matt did an awesome job guiding me through the sales process. He helped me pick the right car and did a great job explaining all the features it has.

Matt Sama