Russ Darrow Honda

David Hobbs Honda

All-Star Honda

eccentric_aquarius49
4/25/2016

"happy with our purchase"

I wanted to say I am very happy with my experience at Russ Darrow. Their approach puts you at ease during the negotiation and final purchase. We are very happy with our purchase from Russ Darrow. You are a wonderful team of good people, and a pleasure to work with.

George

Robbed
4/05/2016

"Beware of service rip offs!"

I took my car in for a $12.95 oil change. When checking out, the service manager told me that the oil plug was stripped and I needed to get a new oil pan for $510.00. I contacted the General Manager, George Matthews, and explained to him that, since my last two oil changes were done at Darrow Honda, they are the ones that stripped the oil plug. He refused to do anything about this. In addition, they said I had broken links on my car and estimated repairs at $716.98. My local garage quoted me $275 for the same service. I will never take my car there again. Rip off!

George Matthews

roymt77
4/04/2016

"couldn't be happier"

This was one of the most pleasant experiences we had buying a car. I appreciated the courtesy and kindness that was shown to me. I have never had a car buying experience as pleasant as this one. We couldn't be happier with our experience

john

gojpips77
3/14/2016

"very happy"

It was such a pleasure dealing with all the people at the motor vehicle lot. The Salesmen were breathtaking and acutely helpful through the process. They took the time to explain all the aspects and gave me a great deal on financing. i personally was very happy and I was made to feel like I was part of the family

tim

cmatz
2/27/2016

"Doesn't Address Issues if Under Warranty"

I purchased a Honda Fit in 2009. The day after I purchased it, the "low tire" light came on. I returned for service. They turned off the light. A week later, the low tire light came on again. This time they pulled all the tires to look for a hole. They didn't really find anything. 2 weeks later, there's the light again. This fiasco went on for almost 2 years. The issue most likely was a faulty light, but their service department refused to acknowledge that there might be a problem. Their solution was to give me the phone number to Honda's main headquarters and told me to report a design flaw. My solution was to trade the car in for something else at a different dealership instead. I would not recommend this dealership.

Most of the service department personnel, including the manager

beetjuice77
2/23/2016

"will recommend"

It was such a pleasure dealing with all the people at the van lot. They aided in many different aspects of buying a car. Formulated on everything my hubby and I informed them my partner and I was shopping for they found the most appropriate vehicle for us! I will be back for future purchases and will recommend many friends.

tim

slokuhire
2/08/2016

"found the perfect family car for me"

My sales rep was patient and handy in explaining how everything worked. I was very impressed! They also obtained me into a low-cost monthly payment I explained them what I was looking for and they found the perfect family car for me

jim

IrritatedCarBuyer
2/01/2016

"Don't waste your time, they'll just give you the runaround"

I was given a quote from them for a new vehicle which was significantly better than any I had previous received, so I asked for the purchase order to be emailed to me so that I could confirm the out the door prices. They didn't want to send it to me, but just wanted me to come in (So they could subject me to some high pressure sales tactics no doubt). After a lot of stalling and delay (several hours), they finally sent it to me and it had accessory charges of several thousand dollars added to it (WHEN I HAD SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR A QUOTE WITH NO DEALER INSTALLED ACCESSORIES). When I asked for the purchase order without the added accessories they sent it back with the base price raised by the price of the missing accessories. When I pointed out that they said I could have the quote price without the accessories they responded that there was no way they would honor that quote as it was "too low". Well don't give me a price that you won't honor. TL;DR Don't waste your time, they will play whatever games they have to in order to trick you into coming in and getting screwed. Find a dealer who will be upfront with you instead.

Mike Tuler

DanG
1/03/2016

"Worst Honda dealer in the Milwaukee area!"

Worst Honda dealer in the Milwaukee area. They advertise $25 gift card on their website for a test drive. After I test drove, the next day I called the salesman back about the gift card. He said it comes directly from the corporate. It has been 8 weeks now, no gift card. Fraudsters! Their service department sucks too. I once went for oil change. They advertise that they top off the fluid levels too. Before I drove the car away after the oil change, I double checked with the service guy if he has topped off the windshield wiper fluid. He said he did. On my way back, when I tried using the fluid, it was empty. What a cheat! Stay away from these cheats. Your hard earned money deserves a better dealer.

Trent

Kindheart1!
11/28/2015

"Evans2015"

Arron Moran was the best sales man he was fast and kind, and got our payments cheaper for me as well. Hey Arron you rock.

Arron Moran