Russ Darrow Honda

Russ Darrow Honda Info

Wilde Honda

Honda of Kenosha

"caring and patient"

I had a great experience at Russ Darrow Honda. Nastascia Elliott was a caring and patient sales person. I would highly recommend her to anyone buying a Honda. I love my new Honda!

Nastascia

"great service!"

Prompt attention, easy to schedule appointment's online. Nice to have service hours on Saturday's good price and excellent experience as usual.thank you!!

"fabulous customer service"

We came in on the Honda Civic special, Nastascia was excellent, she knew the vehicles well and showed us the Civic and Accord. The General Manager, George Matthews was personally involved in our deal and made sure that we were comfortable with everything and in the price range we requested. Nick in the finance department also did an excellent job. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone interested in a new or used vehicle. They have fabulous customer service in the sales and service areas.

George, Nastascia, Nick

"Russ Darrow Honda went above and beyond with helping me..."

Russ Darrow Honda went above and beyond with helping me find a new vehicle that fits me and one that I could finance comfortably. Thank you Russ Darrow Honda!

Kevin Fulsom and Kenmaura Hughes

"everyone that worked with me really listened to what I..."

everyone that worked with me really listened to what I was looking for in a vehilce hey eventually found the perfect car for me. thank you to everyone at russ daRROW !

george

"I came in to help my sister in law buy a car that she..."

I came in to help my sister in law buy a car that she needed desperately for her and her kids. We were met with kind smiles and a professional enthusiasm, that I consider top notch!

josh

"I am glade i got into a new car. I appreciate all that..."

I am glade i got into a new car. I appreciate all that russ darrow has done. everyone was persistent on helping me and kept finding ways to help. thank you all at russ darrow honda

george

"everyone took the time to figure out what we anted in a..."

everyone took the time to figure out what we anted in a car and balanced competing priorities. willing to take the time to explain different cars and take us on multiple test drives. They are very open to finding creative ways to help find you a car within your budget.

josh

"I did not have good experience with the team; internet..."

I did not have good experience with the team; internet price does not match in store price. Confirm the price before driving to the dealership.

Internet Sales Team ; In-store Sales Consultant

"when i took my car to them i ask her to cover the seats..."

when i took my car to them i ask her to cover the seats by the mechanic repairing my car she said they would . when i went to pick up my new 2013 pilot the drivers seat was dirty with ground in dirt on a new leather seat the mechanic did not even cover the seat at all . the dealer ship does not even respect you as a customer, to even do good work. when i drove my car home the engine was making noise after they worked on it they said it was fixed !!. and they scratched the drivers inner door and they did not even put the proper amount of power steering fluted in it it was low i had to fill it after the repair when i got home i could smell engine coolant when i took it to the dealer it was for a engine recall to replace the engine lower block .. i called the serves manger about it when i got home and he said if i don't like there work i could always take it another dealer to get it fixed he told me when i bought the car i did not even buy it from them and why should then treat me special they don't even stand behind what they did if i would have know this before how they treat customer i would not have taken it there!!!. i would not trusted them with my brand new car .. i hope this will help others when they think of trusting this dealer ship to work on there car !!!..

lindsay webb service advisor