Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Stefnric93
1/27/2016

"Perfect experience "

Fantastic customer service from top to bottom. Dave Grunner's sales team were effective, efficient and great to deal with. From start to finish I was extremely satisfied with the treatment I experienced and will return again when purchasing my next vehicle.

Jp
1/19/2016

"Excellent service from Brad, sales and Donna, finance. "

I had a wonderful experience. The process was easy, fast and I left the showroom feeling exceptionally good !!! Excellent customer service from Brad and Donna. The greatest experience ever when purchasing an automobile !!!! No hassle, pressure or anything.

happycustomer
1/19/2016

"Outstanding Service!"

We were so happy with the outstanding service we received the first time that we decided to work with the same team to purchase our second vehicle.

Sherry16
1/18/2016

"Excellent Customer Service!"

I recently purchased a vehicle from Russell Toyota Scion in Catonsville, MD. Mr. Austin Ogunyamoju (a.k.a Austin Powers) was my sales consultant. His professionalism, work ethic, perseverance, knowledge of Toyota products and sound advice made this one of the best experiences I've had purchasing a vehicle. I appreciated the attention Austin provided. He addressed all of my questions, researched vehicle availability and responded back to me as promised (very impressive). His customer service is exemplary. The Russell Toyota team made this purchase an enjoyable experience. I will definitely return to Russell Toyota for my next purchase and keep Mr. Ogunyamoju's name in my address book. If you're in the market for a Toyota and you're looking for a hassle-free, positive auto purchasing experience, I highly recommend Mr. Ogunyamoju. Thank you Austin and Russell Toyota!

robinlewis
1/03/2016

"Awesome Sales Person"

We had an awesome customer service rep named Lisa Shannon. She was very patient and well experienced, and helped us in every need possible to close this deal. She actually made this deal fun, exciting, and stress free. I would recommend family, friends, anyone to this dealership especially if they could have her as a sales person. There should be more people at every dealership with her personality and understanding. What a terrific asset she is to your company! Happy Customers, Romaine Evans, Robin Lewis, and Courtney Lewis

fnsty10
12/28/2015

"Awesome Customer Service"

I had an awesome customer service experience. Herb Thomas was friendly and no pressure. Herb was understanding and worked with me in order to meet my needs. I was very pleased with my purchase. Thank you, Bashiru K.

Herb Thomas

Marcia Jeffers
12/10/2015

"Excellent Customer Service "

I love this dealership. I've never thought buying a car was so easy. My Cars Salesman, Mr. James Akinola was very easy to work with very professional and keeps you entertained with laughter while you are working with him. He gave me good advice and was very knowledgeable about the car I purchased. My Finance person was Ms. Donna Mosley who was nice and also fast and knowledgeable about the paperwork, and worked to keep my monthly payments within my budget. If you want a new car I would suggest you see Mr. James Akinola at Russel Toyota in Catonsville. He's the Best!

Thegirls4
12/05/2015

"Patient"

Professional, patient, thorough, friendly, helpful. They made me feel comfortable during my time with them. Also worked with my bank to confirm financing so that I didn't have to go back and forth between the dealership and the bank.

llwoods667
11/29/2015

"Very thorough and helpful"

James Akinola made deligent efforts in insuring the he could work with me in getting my payments to fit within my budget. My only complaint was waiting too long to complete the paperwork. However, overal I would recommend this dealership to family, friends, and or my coworkers.

Russel Toyota Scion responded to this review

December 02, 2015

Thank you llwoods667 for taking some time to review Russel Toyota Scion, We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to use them to establish better and more consistent customer service. We encourage you to stop in or call with any of your automotive needs, we would love to assist you. Thank you again llwoods667 and have a great day.

nour
11/28/2015

"Excellent service, very helpful, & good advice."

Excellent service. Mr. James Akinola & Ms. Donna Mosley were very helpful and provided all information we needed. More than that they were so kind and friendly. We went out with a car deal tha we are very happy with.

Russel Toyota Scion responded to this review

November 30, 2015

Good afternoon nour, thank you for taking some time to share your experience with us. Russel Toyota Scion strives to provide customers with the highest level of customer satisfaction and we are pleased to hear that your experience was a memorable one. Please do not hesitate to call or stop in with any question or service needs, we would love to help.

Reviews of Donna Mosley