Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Scion xD
7/15/2015

"Good First-Time Car Buying Experience"

This was my first time buying a car from a dealership so I expected to get fleeced, but it never happened. Of course, if the engine drops out of my car I will revise this review, but for now I am very happy with my experience at Russel Toyota. Here is my experience: I found a model that I liked online and used the website to set up an appointment. Alona Holland from the dealership contacted me by e-mail to confirm the appointment. When I arrived at the dealership she was the first person to greet me. She was very friendly and professional and appeared to waiting by the door for my arrival. I was pleasantly surprised by the welcome. Next, Alona introduced me to the salesman, Olusegun Adedipe, who goes by the name of Victor. He, too, was friendly and professional, and immediately took me to see the vehicle, which someone had parked right outside the front door in anticipation of my arrival. As I expected from a vehicle that had been previously leased for only 2 years, it was clean and in great physical condition. Since I had already researched the model of the vehicle in detail, I pretty much decided I was going to buy the one at Russel once I determined that it was in good condition and would be sold for the price listed on the internet. But, like I said, this was my first time buying a car from a dealership, so I was a little insecure. After working out a good price for the car (actually slightly lower than the internet price), I told them I was definitely interested, but needed to sleep on it for one night. Of course, they were a little reluctant to let me leave the lot at first. But without giving me too hard of a time they promised to hold the car for a day and didn't demand a deposit or even a signature of any kind in return. For this, I am very grateful. I'm sure their salesmen are under a lot of pressure to make sales without unnecessary delays, but if they hadn't let me work within my comfort zone, I probably would have been embarrassed and felt the need to continue my car buying experience elsewhere. Anyway, the next day when I returned everything went smoothly. The price, the trade-in, the loan rate, and the Certified warranties were all exactly as Victor had quoted to me the first day. I kept expecting someone to throw me curveball, but no one did. The finance manager, Stacey Andreadakis, was great. She was very personable and friendly, and made the contract signing process a breeze. The last finance manager I had dealt with (at a different dealership, two days prior) had lied to me about my credit score, so I was terrified someone would try some kind of trick in order to raise my rate or pad the price of the vehicle, but no one tried any of that nonsense at Russel. Even when I arrived a day after the sale to drop off my trade-in, I was treated well. A salesman (unfortunately, I do not know his name) who happened to be standing in the parking lot offered to take a couple of last photos of me with my old car. Since he did not make a commission off my sale, I was impressed by his excellent customer service. In sum, I got the car I wanted at the price I wanted and can honestly say that every single person I dealt with at Russel was fantastic.

Olusegun Adedipe (AKA Victor) , Stacey Andreadakis, Alona Holland

July 15, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Scion xD. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Victor, Alona, Stacey, and the rest of our team were able to provide you with such a memorable first time car buying experience. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Scion xD and have a great day!

MsTini
7/15/2015

"Great Experience at Russel"

I was looking for a new car lease and a good friend of mine recommended Charles Wicks at Russel Toyota. I'm so happy that I took her suggestion, because working with him was a great experience. Charles helped me get into a new Toyota Camry and was there for me every step of the way. He helped make what could be a stressful process very easy. I am very pleased with my new Camry and would work with Charles and Russel Toyota again in the future.

July 15, 2015

MsTini, thanks so much for your positive feedback. Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased to hear that Charles Wicks was able to assist you with your new Toyota purchase. If you should have any questions or want a little more insight on your new Toyota Camry, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be happy to lend our support! Thank you again MsTini and have a great day.

lips858
7/08/2015

"Bait and Switch and Unprofessional Service"

Russel Toyota promised me a car at 18 895 and I came into the dealership they tried to sell me a car for 24,000 and would not honor their original deal with me made online and via telephone. They also violated my personal financial information by relating to me and others something in my credit file with Toyota corporation that was a dissolved. The salesman \and even the manager of the salesman screamed at me countless times on the telephone and in person. The quality of service at this dealership has gone down. I have bought several vehicles with family members there and it is it has really gone to the dogs

Kal Lester and Dave Gruter

July 21, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to review Russel Toyota Scion. We apologize you had an unpleasant experience in our Sales Department, but unfortunately we cannot change the policies and procedures for the approval process. We would be more than happy to discuss the approval process with you again. Please feel free to contact our General Manager, David Gruner, directly at dgruner@mileone.com or 443-341-8619. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to speak with you soon.

Toyota
6/30/2015

"I had a good experience during my visit "

Mr. Charles Wicks is a great person, he was helping me a lot during my visit to Russell Toyota. He has an excellent customer service skill and, I am happy and satisfied in his service. I am recommend him for other people and I am assure them they will satisfy in his friendly approach and his wonderful service.

July 02, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We are also pleased to hear that Charles Wicks was able to assist you in purchasing your new vehicle. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any future questions you may have about your new car. Thank you Toyota for the positive review and have a great day.

vakul
6/24/2015

"Bad Service"

This review is for the SERVICE DEPARTMENT. I have been here twice and terribly disappointed both times. Worst service experience so far from Toyota. They may give you nice ambient waiting area but rip off customers by promising the things they never do. It took them 4 hours to change oil after promising me to get it done in 1.5 hours. Promised me to top off Coolant fluid but never addressed it. Even after sending email to the Service Director, Ron Filling there was no response. I will not be returning to this dealer. Worst service experience. Update: Though I got response bit later than expected. I will completely satisfied by the emails and service this time from Ron Filling and specially from Karen Farina. I wish I got the same service the first time I have been there. There are only few who looks forward to serving a customer after 5:30 PM. Thanks to Karen, I'm relieved now.

June 30, 2015

Vakul, Thank you for reviewing Russel Toyota Scion. We appreciate your feedback regarding our Service Department and apologize for the inconvenience. We understand that our Service Director was able to contact you by email and that you have also been working with our Service Manager, Karen Farina, to address your concerns. We value you as a customer and hope the resolution was to your satisfaction. Please feel free to reach out to our Service Director, Ron Filling, at rfilling@mileone.com or 410-788-8400 with any additional questions or concerns. Again, thank you for your feedback. We hope we can be of service in the future.

julievp
6/24/2015

"A Pleasure to do Business With"

Really enjoyed doing business with this dealership. The showroom staff was warm and friendly. The salesman I worked with, Charles Wicks, was very knowledgeable about the cars I was interested in. Because the cars I wanted to test drive were a little off-lot, it did take a little more time than I liked actually getting to the test drive. But the best experience was the negotiating. And I have never said that about a car purchase before. I gave Charles the exact specs I wanted and what I wanted to pay. Other than some clarifications and standard checks and approvals, the process was virtually painless. Also, since I already own a 2004 Toyota RAV4, I can tell you that their Service Department is the best! Shout out to JR - he's the man! This is the best dealership I have ever worked with. Check them out.

June 24, 2015

Good morning julievp! We truly appreciate you taking the time to leave us with the positive review! We are particularly delighted to hear that Charles Wicks was such a big help in making your car buying process pleasurable. That is exactly how car buying should be! Another thank you for your kind words about our service department as well! We look forward to seeing you again for your first routine maintenance! Happy driving!

The Greens
5/31/2015

"I Love Russel"

My most recent experience was one of the best that I have encounter  when having my car serviced.  My service advisor, Meya Stamper was thorough in her helping me to understand the reason for the recall on my car as well as what I should expect with my milestone service for the day.   She arranged for me to couple my recall  visit with  my 10,000 mile service. After, I explained my obligations for the day, she arranged a loaner for me.  That's when I met the very warm and personable rental agent Sheri Melton.  Sheri also very thorough in explaining the policies for using the loaner service at Russel. My entire day was productive  because Russel accommodated my needs while servicing my car.   That's why I Love Russel!  I have no trepidation about my next service, for I believe through this experience that Russel will take care of my automotive needs.   Charles & Janice Green

June 01, 2015

Good afternoon Charles and Janice Green! Thank you so much for your kind comments. Russel Toyota Scion is pleased to hear that your service experience with us was a great one! We welcome you to stay in touch and please feel free to contact us with any further service needs. Thank you again Charles and Janice for the highly praised review. www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

Dino B
5/29/2015

"Friendly"

In my previous review I for got to rate Friendliness, an error on my part. Dealer Dion Dalmida, was very friendly, courteous, and respectful. Thanks again to Deon!

Deon Dalmida

June 02, 2015

Dino B, thank you for the positive feedback. We'll be sure to pass along your kind words to Deon! Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any questions. Thank you again Dino B and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

Michael Messmer
5/20/2015

"Great Store"

I was in the market for a new SUV. I went to many dealers and drove many brands. Russel Toyota in Catonsville was the last place I went to and I am more than happy I did. Buying a new car can be a very tiresome and stress full experience. Not at this dealership. I had an outstanding experience dealing with everyone at this dealership. This was one of the best !!!! The staff at Russel are some of the nicest people and it was awesome dealing with. I love the RAV 4 it is a quality vehicle and a great ride. Special thanks to my Sales Consultant Deon Dalmida he did an outstanding job and walked the extra mile to make sure my experience was a good one. Special thanks to Robert Banks the Sales Manager, excellent manners and he know some good stories to tell. Overall the best experience I ever had with a car dealer.

Deon Dalmida; Robert Banks; Bong Lee

June 02, 2015

Thank you for your heartfelt response Michael Messmer. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Deon Dalmida lead you to your new Toyota RAV 4, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Michael and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

mybaby07
5/20/2015

"awesome "

Thanks to Lisa. She did a great job of make me smile .I have been so depressed because I can get what I want she went all way to get me exactly want I wanted. Good job.

June 01, 2015

Good evening mybaby07. Thank you for the positive review. We are overjoyed that Lisa Shannon was able to put a smile on your face. Glad to hear that we were able to set you up with exactly what you wanted. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great rest of your day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

Reviews of Robin Yokum