Russel Toyota Scion

Good

Russel Toyota Scion

Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane

"Great job - as usual"

We have worked with David Day for the last 20 years and have always found him to be responsive to our needs. It is a pleasure working with him even though we live many miles away in Virginia.

October 31, 2014

Hello michael.avery.752, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/russeltoyotascion

"Found an impossible car with a great deal!"

My husband and I wanted to find a hybrid camry, not only were they able to track one down for us but we were happy with the end deal and got our payment right where we wanted it. Rob, the sales manager, was amazing with his communication during the whole process despite a bumpy start. We would purchase from Russel again as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Rob Banks, Bobby Dixon

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Justin Schultz. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rob lead you to your new Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Justin Schultz and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyotaScion

"Don't go there Expensive and don't respect customers "

Don't need anymore i would not be going to any Russels dealer that is for sure. It made me angry that they decided to call me after three months and showed no respect.

Foget it

"Bought a RED car"

We just stopped in to see what Russel Toyota had to offer us. We wanted a Prius. Dave Day was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and found the car that I wanted. I am very happy with my new red Prius. I sis have to go back for a mior adjustment and I was happy with the service department. Shane, at the desk, and the gentleman who did the adjustment were very nice. It is not that I am looking forward to having my car serviced but I feel that it will be a positive experience when I do need service.

Shane and the young man who adjusted my car

October 16, 2014

Hi sister car. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Dave's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion.

"***"KUDOS TO DAVE DAY"***"

Patrice "KUDOS TO DAVE DAY !!! It was time for my mother to invest in a new vehicle. We chose Dave Day because of his integrity as a certified sales consultant. Dave has a wonderful demeanor and a pleasant personality. This quality is just what we were looking for in a sales consultant. Mr. Day has a warm approach with his customers. He is very professional and knowledgeable about new and used cars. My mother and I would choose Dave Day again.... and again.... and again. He was very helpful in assisting us with all the particulars needed in purchasing a new car. "All my new car buys goes to him!" I would recommend Dave to all my family, friends and my dog too if he could drive!!! Patrice

October 17, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Ms Poet. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Dave Day led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Ms Poet and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

October 15, 2014

Good morning, Patrice! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Russel Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

"Bought my 5th car from Russel"

My husband and I are both patrons of Russel. We also love the service department for all our oil changes and other car needs. I found our family in need of more "leg room" for our growing teenagers in the family and traded in my 2013 hybrid camry for a 2014 hybrid avalon. Russel exceeded my expectations and gave me a great price on the trade-in, which was a vehicle I owned for 13 months only, and threw in some rebates on the 2014 avalon which made it an offer I could not refuse. Financing was fabulous--O% int for five years. Charles Wilkins is a great salesman--all told he has sold our family 3 new Toyotas!! Great guy and definitely goes the extra mile for his customers. I would definitely go back to Russel if I find myself in the market for another vehicle. I recommend you do the same.

Charles Wilkins

October 13, 2014

Thank you for your earnest response, tinarizzocain. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Charles and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Avalon, please don’t hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon. www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

"Bad experience trying to replace tire"

I have brought my wife's car for service on Saturday and left it at dealership, everything was fine. When I came back to pick it up, they told me that one of the tires had a nail in it. So they failed to notify me about it. I have set up appointment for Monday to do a hole patch. I come there on Monday, and after about an hour they tell me that they can't do a patch because the nail is too close to already existing patch. They offer me to replace the tire for 265.00. But I had to wait half day because the required tire was not available right away. Since it was Monday morning and I had busy day ahead of me, I said that I can't wait that long and drove away. After couple of weeks I come on Saturday talked to Ron Filling to setup an appointment to replace the same tire on Monday. I asked him specifically to make sure that they would have this tire on Monday for the appointment time. He said he would talk personally to the parts department. I come on Monday and people at the front desk tell me that they don't have this tire available, that I have to wait again, and on top of that they tell me that it is going to cost me 293.00 instead of 265.00. Although they offered me a rental car so that I could leave my wife's car for tire replacement and drive that day, it would greatly complicate my schedule. I would have to come back in the evening to pick the car. Overall this was very bad, unpleasant and ridiculous experience at this particular dealership. I hope that other people have much more pleasant experience with customer service at this location. Vadim Betsis

"Extremely Happy from beginning to end"

To walk thru this sales process with honest trustworthy people whom I felt very comfortable with. They went far and beyond to make this sale of my 2014 Toyota Camry a success. My sales agent Calvin Parnell provided his knowlede of not only the vehicles, but each and every product that Russel Toyota offered, from the appraisal of my trade in, which was not enough to pay off my previous loan, to the extended warranties to special rebate offers were just a few of what I recvd all within 1hr. Then came one of the best financing specialist every Meagan Bailey who shared with me that she had only been there a short period of time, she was extra wonderful. Devoted to making you as comfort with your monthly pymts. as possible (no dwn pymt). This team of people's were there to see my tears of joy. Something I didn't think I could do on my own. Extraordinary Confidence staff that work for you. Sign Happy as can be me KC. I love my Camry. Thanks to all that made it possible.

Meagan Bailey and all that had their hand on this wonderful deal

October 03, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response kconnor50. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Calvin and Megan led you to your new 2014 Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with them. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again kconnor50 and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyotaScion

"Great Customer Service"

My car broke down and I tried to get in touch with the service department with after several attempts and very poor signal on my phone and no service department the operator Lydia Lancaster was able to assist me. She was able to advise me as to what to do and also to calm me down. She is an excellent person. More caring people like her is needed here. Thanks to Lydia and also thanks to Shane the service employee that assisted me. He told me what to expect and was able to get the repair done and in the time frame that he said. Thanks to all.

Lydia Lancaster, Shane

"Glad I found Russel Toyota"

This is my first time buying at Russel Toyota. I'm glad I did. My salesman, Mr. Ezequiel Ojeda was a great person to deal with. He was so knowledgeable about his products. Ezequiel is a fine example of a young man out there making a living by working hard and not sitting home waiting for his whatever --------. Ezequiel was very patient as I wanted to drive several different models. The day was Sept 2, the end of some of Toyota's incentives, therefore; the dealership was extremely busy. We had a little longer wait to see the finance manager than normal, but that was to be expected. Our finance manager, Mr. Bong Lee was also great to deal with and also very knowledgeable about his services he had to offer. One thing you have to realize is the finance manager also has to be a great sales person because they have a lot of warranty items they would love to sell you, if you need them. Very little pressure from Mr. Lee after I said I didn't want any of the extra warranties at this time.

Ezequiel Ojeda, Bong Lee

September 10, 2014

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Dave Day