Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Murphy2010
5/17/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

On May 17, 2016, I had service done on my automobile at Russel Toyota Scion and Mr. Jordan Bogle. Assistant Service Manager was very attentive and provided outstanding customer service. I highly recommend their service department.

Mr. Jordan Bogle, Assistant Service Manager.

May 18, 2016

Hi, we are glad to hear that you were happy with Jordan's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Mel's Review
5/16/2016

"I was very impressed with this dealorship. "

This is the first brand new car that I've ever purchased and I was anxious about the whole process. Calvin was excellent walking me through the process and took care of everything. He was so professional and wonderful to work with! It was so painless. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle

May 17, 2016

Hello Mel, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Calvin and the team! Thank you again for your review.

G.carter
5/07/2016

"Got me in and out!"

James worked his magic again! First time in 2010, and now again in 2016. Honest and to the point without being condescending. I will definitely recommend this dealership!

May 09, 2016

Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been great ones! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Tony504
5/05/2016

"Very good"

I just want to let everybody know that if you want to buy a car ask for Tyler Day he is a young men but with a wonderful customer service skills

May 06, 2016

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tyler Day and the team. We hope to see you soon!

Caramel Virgo

"Outstanding Salesperson "

James is extremely knowledgeable while upfront and honest. He goes above and beyond to get you in the cat of your dreams. I have not found any salesman who is more professional as he. He is truly the best. It gets no better than James. I will be a repeat customer

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your heartfelt response. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that James Akinola lead you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again and have a great day!

Twin

"Great service"

I had been coming to Russell for 10 years always treated special and i appreciate that. Tyler day is just a great sales person who cares about my needs and do his best in pleasing me.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with Tyler Day and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your vehicle, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

s.casey

"Dave DAY "

My family and I as well as our company have bought over 20 Cars from Dave DAY HE IS THE BEST OF THE BEST TO WORK WITH AND TREATS OUT FAMILY LIKE ITS HIS OWN

DAVE DAY

April 29, 2016

Hello, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Dave Day and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Mj
4/28/2016

"Excellent Sales Associate and Customer Service"

I have purchased / and or leased 4 cars from David Day. He is an excellent saleas associate and knows how to respond to have s clients with service and accountability.

April 29, 2016

Hello, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Chris
4/28/2016

"The best car salesman ever David Day!"

Dave is the best salesman I have ever dealt with. Our family has bought or leased 8 Toyotas from Dave and Russell Toyota. Our experience not just from Dave but from everyone @ Russell Toyota has been amazing. When you buy a vehicle here they really treat you like family and not just a customer. We have purchased Toyota vehicles ranging from a mini van, 4 Runner, Tundra and finally the best fuel economy vehicle Prius.

April 29, 2016

Good morning, Chris. In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Russel Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you've provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don't hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again Chris and have a great day!

Jujuj

"Thanks James Akinola"

Got my highlander from James Akinola after visiting several dealerships. His services was way above par compare to other places I visited. Thanks for listening to me James. It makes a lot of difference. Will surely come back to do more business with you.

April 29, 2016

Thank you for your earnest response. We appreciate your feedback and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with James Akinola and the team! If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Highlander, please don't hesitate to contact us! We would love to work with you again soon.

Reviews of James Akinola