Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Genesis1
2/28/2015

"Excellent service from David Day"

I can understand why David Day is the top salesman. He knows his product inside out. He also gives great advice on vehicle maintenance, wear and tear, and a reasonable price. I have referred my family and friends to David when purchasing or leasing a Toyota Vehicle.

March 02, 2015

Hello! Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David and the team! Thank you again for your review.

mikeydikey
2/08/2015

"Cannot get any better!"

Absolute professionals. It was my first time purchase, and they took great care of me. No hidden fees (many discounts actually!), great clarity, and kind services. You get what you see.

Charles Wicks, Stacey Andreadakis

February 09, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

dianaandclay@verizon.net
2/03/2015

"Bad Experience"

Went in looking for a Highlander, and found one (I thought) and while negotiating the price they told me someone else bought the car. I found out the car had a deposit on it and the customer came and picked their car up. Needless to say I left. Would not consider buying from this dealer, went to R & H Toyota they were a lot better.

Duane

February 05, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about Russel Toyota Scion. We apologize we were unable to satisfy your needs and fell short of your expectations. Although a customer may be in the midst of making a decision, we cannot put a committed customer on hold while they are buying a car. We are sorry if this was not effectively communicated to you; we always try to be honest and transparent with our customers. In an effort to understand better and see how we can improve our services, we would greatly appreciate some of your time to discuss your recent visit to our store. Please contact our General Manager, Chris Lark, at clark@mileone.com or 410-788-8400. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Charletta
1/13/2015

"James Did It Again"

Bought my last from James Akinola when he was at a different dealership. Called him when my car had a problem. Again, he did his Majic and got me into a new car. The dealership was awesome. They even feed me.

James Akinola

January 14, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that James Akinola was able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Christine B
12/30/2014

"I hate car shopping, but Mr. Parnell treated me with respect"

I bought my Rav4 a few months ago after shopping multiple dealerships for several weeks. Calvin Parnell really listened to what I wanted, didn't push me, and treated me with respect throughout. I had a few issues with the dealership when it came time to finalize the deal/purchase price, but Mr. Parnell was consistently professional and stuck with me through the process until I was fully satisfied. I would be happy to recommend working with Mr. Parnell.

January 05, 2015

Christine, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Rav4! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

michael.avery.752
10/31/2014

"Great job - as usual"

We have worked with David Day for the last 20 years and have always found him to be responsive to our needs. It is a pleasure working with him even though we live many miles away in Virginia.

October 31, 2014

Hello michael.avery.752, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/russeltoyotascion

Justin Schultz
10/23/2014

"Found an impossible car with a great deal!"

My husband and I wanted to find a hybrid camry, not only were they able to track one down for us but we were happy with the end deal and got our payment right where we wanted it. Rob, the sales manager, was amazing with his communication during the whole process despite a bumpy start. We would purchase from Russel again as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Rob Banks, Bobby Dixon

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Justin Schultz. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rob lead you to your new Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Justin Schultz and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyotaScion

forgetit561
10/22/2014

"Don't go there Expensive and don't respect customers "

Don't need anymore i would not be going to any Russels dealer that is for sure. It made me angry that they decided to call me after three months and showed no respect.

Foget it

sistercar
10/15/2014

"Bought a RED car"

We just stopped in to see what Russel Toyota had to offer us. We wanted a Prius. Dave Day was wonderful. He answered all of my questions and found the car that I wanted. I am very happy with my new red Prius. I sis have to go back for a mior adjustment and I was happy with the service department. Shane, at the desk, and the gentleman who did the adjustment were very nice. It is not that I am looking forward to having my car serviced but I feel that it will be a positive experience when I do need service.

Shane and the young man who adjusted my car

October 16, 2014

Hi sister car. We are glad to hear that you were happy with Dave's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion.

Ms Poet
10/14/2014

"***"KUDOS TO DAVE DAY"***"

Patrice "KUDOS TO DAVE DAY !!! It was time for my mother to invest in a new vehicle. We chose Dave Day because of his integrity as a certified sales consultant. Dave has a wonderful demeanor and a pleasant personality. This quality is just what we were looking for in a sales consultant. Mr. Day has a warm approach with his customers. He is very professional and knowledgeable about new and used cars. My mother and I would choose Dave Day again.... and again.... and again. He was very helpful in assisting us with all the particulars needed in purchasing a new car. "All my new car buys goes to him!" I would recommend Dave to all my family, friends and my dog too if he could drive!!! Patrice

October 17, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response, Ms Poet. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Dave Day led you to your new vehicle, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Ms Poet and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyota

October 15, 2014

Good morning, Patrice! In response to your review, I want to take the time to thank you for praising our dealership. Russel Toyota Scion works extremely hard to ensure a satisfying visit for each and every customer and we take pride in the fact that you’ve provided us with exceptional positive feedback. Please don’t hesitate to call or stop in anytime should you need any further services. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviews of Dave Day