Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
April Showers
3/08/2015

"Best Salesmen Ever!!!"

David Day is extremely helpful and caring, and knowledgeable about cars. There is nothing phoney about David, a true professional. He has always given me great prices, wonderful advice and has kept my vehicles running well. I will continue to recommend my family and friends to him.

March 09, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

taylorlegal
3/07/2015

"Bait and Switch?"

I have been searching for a Certified Pre-Owned RAV4 for my daughter for months. I have had my Toyotas serviced by Russel since 1999 (Sienna van and now a Highlander). Recently, I saw two ads on Russel's website advertising used Black RAV4's for a price that I was willing to pay, and because I am familiar with Russel I clicked on the "Schedule a Test Drive" button for both cars, and requested to test drive them on Sunday, March 1. Right after I connected online, I started getting calls from the dealership and I received an email (likely an automatic response) from the General Manager, Chris Lark. Sunday, March 1 was not conducive to a test drive as we had snow and ice, so I did not go to test drive them that day. The next day, Monday, March 2, I spoke to a salesperson and told him I was still interested, but preferred a different color than the black color of both of the cars on the website, and he said he would look to see what else they had. I then went online the next day, and BOTH of the black RAV 4's I had seen just a few days prior were listed as SOLD. I have a hard time believing that both vehicles were sold, especially since the salesperson did not tell me, when I spoke to him on the phone, that they were sold. I believe this was a bait and switch and I am prepared to report this to the Maryland Office of Consumer Affairs. Also, if I do not get a satisfactory explanation from the General Manager, I will take my service business elsewhere.

Internet Sales

March 17, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about Russel Toyota Scion. We apologize you had an unpleasant experience in our Sales Department. Unfortunately, if we call another store and the vehicle has already been sold, we cannot change the outcome. Additionally, we update the vehicles after the weekend has ended, so they refresh on Monday’s; we are sorry if this was not properly communicated to you. We would like to further discuss this situation with you in order to resolve the issues. We take customer service very seriously and are disappointed to hear about this miscommunication. Please reach out to our Director of Operations, Chris Lark, at clark@mileone.com or 410-788-8400. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Genesis1
2/28/2015

"Excellent service from David Day"

I can understand why David Day is the top salesman. He knows his product inside out. He also gives great advice on vehicle maintenance, wear and tear, and a reasonable price. I have referred my family and friends to David when purchasing or leasing a Toyota Vehicle.

March 02, 2015

Hello! Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David and the team! Thank you again for your review.

mikeydikey
2/08/2015

"Cannot get any better!"

Absolute professionals. It was my first time purchase, and they took great care of me. No hidden fees (many discounts actually!), great clarity, and kind services. You get what you see.

Charles Wicks, Stacey Andreadakis

February 09, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

dianaandclay@verizon.net
2/03/2015

"Bad Experience"

Went in looking for a Highlander, and found one (I thought) and while negotiating the price they told me someone else bought the car. I found out the car had a deposit on it and the customer came and picked their car up. Needless to say I left. Would not consider buying from this dealer, went to R & H Toyota they were a lot better.

Duane

February 05, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about Russel Toyota Scion. We apologize we were unable to satisfy your needs and fell short of your expectations. Although a customer may be in the midst of making a decision, we cannot put a committed customer on hold while they are buying a car. We are sorry if this was not effectively communicated to you; we always try to be honest and transparent with our customers. In an effort to understand better and see how we can improve our services, we would greatly appreciate some of your time to discuss your recent visit to our store. Please contact our General Manager, Chris Lark, at clark@mileone.com or 410-788-8400. Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon.

Charletta
1/13/2015

"James Did It Again"

Bought my last from James Akinola when he was at a different dealership. Called him when my car had a problem. Again, he did his Majic and got me into a new car. The dealership was awesome. They even feed me.

James Akinola

January 14, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your experience was a memorable one! We are also pleased that James Akinola was able to assist you. Please do not hesitate to stop by for a regular checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised review.

Christine B
12/30/2014

"I hate car shopping, but Mr. Parnell treated me with respect"

I bought my Rav4 a few months ago after shopping multiple dealerships for several weeks. Calvin Parnell really listened to what I wanted, didn't push me, and treated me with respect throughout. I had a few issues with the dealership when it came time to finalize the deal/purchase price, but Mr. Parnell was consistently professional and stuck with me through the process until I was fully satisfied. I would be happy to recommend working with Mr. Parnell.

January 05, 2015

Christine, thanks so much for your positive feedback! We were very glad to assist you in your purchasing experience. I hope you and your family enjoy your new Rav4! Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again and have a great day.

michael.avery.752
10/31/2014

"Great job - as usual"

We have worked with David Day for the last 20 years and have always found him to be responsive to our needs. It is a pleasure working with him even though we live many miles away in Virginia.

October 31, 2014

Hello michael.avery.752, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David Day and the team! Thank you again for your review. www.facebook.com/russeltoyotascion

Justin Schultz
10/23/2014

"Found an impossible car with a great deal!"

My husband and I wanted to find a hybrid camry, not only were they able to track one down for us but we were happy with the end deal and got our payment right where we wanted it. Rob, the sales manager, was amazing with his communication during the whole process despite a bumpy start. We would purchase from Russel again as well as recommend them to family and friends.

Rob Banks, Bobby Dixon

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your heartfelt response Justin Schultz. We appreciate your business and strive to maintain a high standard of customer satisfaction. We are pleased to hear that Rob lead you to your new Toyota Camry, and we will certainly share your feedback with him. Please do not hesitate to call or pop back in to see us at Russel Toyota Scion. Thank you again Justin Schultz and have a great day! www.facebook.com/RusselToyotaScion

forgetit561
10/22/2014

"Don't go there Expensive and don't respect customers "

Don't need anymore i would not be going to any Russels dealer that is for sure. It made me angry that they decided to call me after three months and showed no respect.

Foget it