Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Daniel Whittemore
7/28/2016

"Great Dealership, Excellent Sales"

Russel is a really great dealership to work with. I just bought a 2016 Rav4 (my second purchase from Russel) and I couldn't be happier. Everyone I met was very nice and extremely professional. Especially Ali Morsy (My Salesperson) He was the best. The Whole experience was utterly stress FREE, I actually enjoyed my time at the dealership. Ali Morsy went over and above the call throughout the entire process to make sure I was satisfied in every way possible. Ali, You'da'man!

Kari
7/19/2016

"Excellent Service and Customer Satisfaction"

Love dealing with Russel Toyota, especially David Day. I have purchased 4 cars from him and would refer him to anyone. Their service is exceptional and David is a genuine all around great salesman to deal with.

July 20, 2016

Thank you Kari for your complimentary feedback of Russel Toyota Scion. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us!

Helen C
7/12/2016

"Terrible & Deceptive Customer Service/Sales Experience"

I was in the market for a Toyota Prius end of June 2016 and tried to purchase a vehicle from this dealership. I negotiated the sales price online and received written confirmation from Cristan Taylor, the General Sales Manager regarding the deal. We went to the dealership to purchase and my husband and I were close to completing the transaction pending signatures from the finance department when Cristan, the General Sales Manager changed his mind and decided not to offer us the deal he provided written confirmation. This was unbelievable. What kind of business practice is this? Even when a deal is written down it is insufficient? Cristan did not even apologize or work with us to fix it, instead, blamed it on me as a misinterpretation of his written deal. The written deal was very clear. Even Stas Noskov, the sales representative, who we worked with, understood it the same as we did. A few days later, I emailed David Gruner, the General Manager, explaining him the situation and my frustration and disappointment with his General Sales Manager and our experience with his dealership. He has not responded at all! Unbelieveable! Hopefully, corporate will be more responsive!

Stas Noskov

Marcie Pegram
7/05/2016

"Used Car"

This dealership was great and helpful in the purchase of my used vehicle. My sales rep and finance rep helped me through this tough process and made my buying experience wonderful.

July 07, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review us! Russel Toyota Scion strives to provide an exceptional experience for all customers and it gives us great pleasure to know that your visit was a superior one. Your response is exemplary of why good customer service is an integral part of a company’s success. Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Wrist001
7/02/2016

"Outstanding salesman. "

Salesman explained all options about buying and leasing a Toyota. James was outstanding. Went over all features in my SUV. I am going to recommend James to all my friends. Donna was also outstanding going over all payment options.

S.
6/25/2016

"Excellent buying experience with Stas Noskov"

Excellent buying experience with Stas Noskov of Russel Toyota. Starting from quite a few phone calls and email exchanges during the week prior to the purchase, Stas was very knowledgeable, helpful, and courteous. He provided all the requested information, including an on-the-road cost estimate, which was excellent. He helped us a lot also choosing the right trim for our family. All of that during the week prior to the purchase. We then came in during the weekend to make the final decision. We wanted a car of specific color which was not in stock. Stas arranged for that vehicle to be delivered from another dealership very quickly. He walked us through the seamless buying process and even went out for a bite with me while we were waiting for the paperwork and for the car to be detailed. He then personally helped me to drive both the new car and my old car back to my house since my family had to go back home earlier. All in all, an absolutely excellent experience with Stas and I would definitely recommend him to all my friends.

Stas Noskov

July 05, 2016

Thank you for your encouraging review of Russel Toyota Scion. We are particularly grateful for any positive feedback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Russel Toyota Scion.

Tblessed
6/20/2016

"Great service !!"

Calvin Purnell provided me wit great service. They are good with each service and provided me with the best deal. I'm so happy I came there today !

July 05, 2016

Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Calvin and the team! Thank you again for your review.

Murphy2010
5/17/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

On May 17, 2016, I had service done on my automobile at Russel Toyota Scion and Mr. Jordan Bogle. Assistant Service Manager was very attentive and provided outstanding customer service. I highly recommend their service department.

Mr. Jordan Bogle, Assistant Service Manager.

May 18, 2016

Hi, we are glad to hear that you were happy with Jordan's service- that kind of feedback can go a long way. Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much and have a great day!

Mel's Review
5/16/2016

"I was very impressed with this dealorship. "

This is the first brand new car that I've ever purchased and I was anxious about the whole process. Calvin was excellent walking me through the process and took care of everything. He was so professional and wonderful to work with! It was so painless. Would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle

May 17, 2016

Hello Mel, Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we've succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with Calvin and the team! Thank you again for your review.

G.carter
5/07/2016

"Got me in and out!"

James worked his magic again! First time in 2010, and now again in 2016. Honest and to the point without being condescending. I will definitely recommend this dealership!

May 09, 2016

Russel Toyota Scion appreciates your considerate review. We are pleased to hear that your experiences with us have been great ones! Please do not hesitate to stop by with your new vehicle for a checkup! Thank you again for the highly praised feedback.

Reviews of Dave Day