Russel Toyota Scion

6324 Baltimore National Pike,
Baltimore, Maryland 21228
Russel Toyota Scion Info
About Russel Toyota Scion

Our highly trained sales staff has earned a credible reputation with their many years of service and commitment. Our goal is to make sure that each of our customers receives the quality service that we have built our name on. We offer a very extensive inventory available at competitive prices. However, our support does not end after the initial sale has taken place. We take pride in keeping your car in the same condition in which it rolled off the showroom floor. You do not have to take our word for it; we let our sales, service, and parts speak for themselves.

About Russel Toyota Scion

• ToyotaCare Service Lane
Dino B
5/29/2015

"Friendly"

In my previous review I for got to rate Friendliness, an error on my part. Dealer Dion Dalmida, was very friendly, courteous, and respectful. Thanks again to Deon!

Deon Dalmida

Michael Messmer
5/20/2015

"Great Store"

I was in the market for a new SUV. I went to many dealers and drove many brands. Russel Toyota in Catonsville was the last place I went to and I am more than happy I did. Buying a new car can be a very tiresome and stress full experience. Not at this dealership. I had an outstanding experience dealing with everyone at this dealership. This was one of the best !!!! The staff at Russel are some of the nicest people and it was awesome dealing with. I love the RAV 4 it is a quality vehicle and a great ride. Special thanks to my Sales Consultant Deon Dalmida he did an outstanding job and walked the extra mile to make sure my experience was a good one. Special thanks to Robert Banks the Sales Manager, excellent manners and he know some good stories to tell. Overall the best experience I ever had with a car dealer.

Deon Dalmida; Robert Banks; Bong Lee

mybaby07
5/20/2015

"awesome "

Thanks to Lisa. She did a great job of make me smile .I have been so depressed because I can get what I want she went all way to get me exactly want I wanted. Good job.

Brookesmom
5/18/2015

"Buying a car was made much easier!"

My salesman was Larry Boulden, who made sure that he knew exactly what I was looking for. I started out looking for and pricing new vehicles, but quickly became aware that they weren't exactly what I needed or could afford. Larry had just the answer and I ended up deciding on a pre-owned Acura RDX, which fit my current needs to a T. Because Larry knew what I wanted he notified me immediately when this vehicle became available. Had I waited another day, I would have missed out. In my opinion, Larry is truly an asset to this dealership. He is forthright and honest about pricing and doesn't try to "pull the wool over your eyes". That's important to a woman who goes car shopping. I had full faith and trust in him because he didn't steer my wrong when he sold me my last vehicle 12 years ago! My reason for 4 out of 5 stars is because the dealership took longer than I anticipated and what was promised (more than 2 weeks)to make the necessary arrangements for me to get a 2nd key fob made when the one returned with the vehicle could not be located. Other than that, the sale went smoothly and I would buy another vehicle from Larry Bouldin.

Larry Bouldin

FrankieG4699
5/08/2015

"Meya, Assitant Service Manager = FABULOUS / RESPONSIVE"

I met Meya about 8 months ago after purchasing a 2013 Certified Pre-owned Toyota 4-Runner from Russell Toyota. The vehicle had just around 11K miles on it, so as you can imagine, the service needs that I have experienced on it was pretty much related to normal wear. However, recently I have had some electrical issues that Meya has been on non-stop like it was her only task. She is hands down one of the most responsive and knowledgeable service advisers that I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with in my many years owning a multitude of vehicles. The issues were resolved by getting new OEM parts for my USB/AUX ports, all of which was covered- labor & parts, through my VSA. She handled everything. However, what really impressed me was just an event that occurred within the last 36 hours. I unfortunately had a tire blowout yesterday in which I was on my way to daycare with my two toddlers. In between coordinating the tow with Triple AAA, I had contacted Meya to let her know that my service appt. for the following day needed to be bumped up to today.....due to the recent tire blowout. I didn't expect her to drop everything and get me in for the tire blow-out and the already-scheduled work initially, rather that I was coming with a flatbed truck carrying my vehicle and that she could take her time......just put me in a loaner!!! Well the fact of the matter was that she knew my crazy day's schedule and the fact that I was in a boot for a foot injury and needing to make a doctor's appointment downtown by a certain time, but she had no loaners whatsoever. Anyway, after she and I discussed briefly......she did NOT hesitate as she quickly executed her resources to get me in a rental. Myself, being in a sales environment working with an entire team that I manage, I too realize, value, and understand the importance of exceptional customer service. She exemplifies this.........CLASS ACT all the way!! Frank G Columbia, MD Customer of Russel

Meya Stamper in Service

cleins
5/07/2015

"Going above and beyond"

We took our RAV4 in for break service the other day. Robin did a great job as always and she really is great to work with. A few things she did on this visit that we really appreciated were that first, she did have the car ready right on time - so we did not have to wait or postpone our other plans. Second, she honored a competitors special price which was awesome! And last, before I left I noticed that the coolant had not been topped off, so Robin took the car back in and had it taken care of immediately. Robin goes above and beyond to provide great service!

April Showers
3/08/2015

"Best Salesmen Ever!!!"

David Day is extremely helpful and caring, and knowledgeable about cars. There is nothing phoney about David, a true professional. He has always given me great prices, wonderful advice and has kept my vehicles running well. I will continue to recommend my family and friends to him.

March 09, 2015

Russel Toyota Scion is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future!

taylorlegal
3/07/2015

"Bait and Switch?"

I have been searching for a Certified Pre-Owned RAV4 for my daughter for months. I have had my Toyotas serviced by Russel since 1999 (Sienna van and now a Highlander). Recently, I saw two ads on Russel's website advertising used Black RAV4's for a price that I was willing to pay, and because I am familiar with Russel I clicked on the "Schedule a Test Drive" button for both cars, and requested to test drive them on Sunday, March 1. Right after I connected online, I started getting calls from the dealership and I received an email (likely an automatic response) from the General Manager, Chris Lark. Sunday, March 1 was not conducive to a test drive as we had snow and ice, so I did not go to test drive them that day. The next day, Monday, March 2, I spoke to a salesperson and told him I was still interested, but preferred a different color than the black color of both of the cars on the website, and he said he would look to see what else they had. I then went online the next day, and BOTH of the black RAV 4's I had seen just a few days prior were listed as SOLD. I have a hard time believing that both vehicles were sold, especially since the salesperson did not tell me, when I spoke to him on the phone, that they were sold. I believe this was a bait and switch and I am prepared to report this to the Maryland Office of Consumer Affairs. Also, if I do not get a satisfactory explanation from the General Manager, I will take my service business elsewhere.

Internet Sales

March 17, 2015

Thank you for your feedback about Russel Toyota Scion. We apologize you had an unpleasant experience in our Sales Department. Unfortunately, if we call another store and the vehicle has already been sold, we cannot change the outcome. Additionally, we update the vehicles after the weekend has ended, so they refresh on Monday’s; we are sorry if this was not properly communicated to you. We would like to further discuss this situation with you in order to resolve the issues. We take customer service very seriously and are disappointed to hear about this miscommunication. Please reach out to our Director of Operations, Chris Lark, at clark@mileone.com or 410-788-8400. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope to hear from you soon.

Genesis1
2/28/2015

"Excellent service from David Day"

I can understand why David Day is the top salesman. He knows his product inside out. He also gives great advice on vehicle maintenance, wear and tear, and a reasonable price. I have referred my family and friends to David when purchasing or leasing a Toyota Vehicle.

March 02, 2015

Hello! Russel Toyota Scion would like to sincerely thank you for taking your time to give us a complimentary review. We strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers and we love to know when we’ve succeeded. I will be sure to share your feedback with David and the team! Thank you again for your review.

mikeydikey
2/08/2015

"Cannot get any better!"

Absolute professionals. It was my first time purchase, and they took great care of me. No hidden fees (many discounts actually!), great clarity, and kind services. You get what you see.

Charles Wicks, Stacey Andreadakis

February 09, 2015

Greetings! Thank you for stopping by Russel Toyota Scion. We sincerely appreciate your thoughtful review and will be sure to share your encouraging thoughts with our team. We hope to see you soon!

Reviews of Dave Day