Russel Volkswagen

About Russel Volkswagen

nicc708
7/02/2015

"Great service!"

Richie Ramkelawan helped me get in to a certified pre owned VW Jetta Sportwagen. He got me a great deal and exactly what I was looking for. I highly recommend Richie and the Russel team.

Richie Ramkelawan

July 07, 2015

Thank you for your positive feedback nicc708. We are pleased to hear your car buying experience was a memorable one and that Richie Ramkelawan was able to assist you in your new Volkswagen purchase. Moving forward, please do not hesitate to stop by for a visit should you need any maintenance services performed. We would love to see you! Thank you again nicc708 and have a great day.

oagoriiwe
6/16/2015

"Honest true salesperson "

Got a call from Richie he asked if I would be interested in upgrading my 2011 Jetta for a 2015 Jetta for payment about the same or less. I told him yes he asked if I can come in today I to him yes. I came and got a brand new 2015 Jetta SE w/sunroof/nav and a whole bunch of others features with no money down. He is great and made the process so easy and got me what I wanted. I will recommend Richie to anyone who is looking to buy a car.

June 17, 2015

Thanks for the positive review oagoriiwe! We love to hear stories like this from our customers when they experienced such great customer service. I hope you are enjoying your new 2015 Volkswagen Jetta! Don't forget to come see us for your first routine maintenance! www.facebook.com/RusselVW

Peecays68
6/13/2015

"Awesome experience "

I thank Mr Richie Ramkelawan and Mr Kevin Steen for their great and amazing effort in assisting me for the purchase of my vehicle.Great job.

June 15, 2015

We greatly appreciate the kind words Peecays68! We are delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. Happy driving! www.facebook.com/RusselVW

Tabby
6/07/2015

"Excellent Service Great People!!!!!"

The service was wonderful as a first time car buyer the experience was very scary but the guys at Russell was very helpful answered any and every question that I had and made me feel very comfortable, I received great deals and I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

June 08, 2015

Tabby, thank you for your complimentary feedback of Russel Volkswagen. We genuinely appreciate your business and thorough review. Please remember that should you be in search of a new vehicle in the future, or require any regular vehicle maintenance, we would love to welcome you back for another visit. Thanks again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/RusselVW

Jones
6/03/2015

"Stuck to their word"

Lamar called to advise on an upgrade of my CC from a 2012 to 2015 with better rate and payment. It was done with his help and the Sales Manager James Kelly. A job well done by the whole staff. All was kind and very helpful.

Lamar Blakney and James Kelly

June 04, 2015

Hi Jones - Russel Volkswagen would like to congratulate you on your newly upgraded CC! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your new vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your Volkswagen as you settle in, please don’t hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us! www.facebook.com/RusselVW

pancakes
5/31/2015

"Absolutely Excellent!"

We had a previous experience with the general manager, Scott, in Towson, this past August. He was so easy and wonderful to work with, that when we needed to trade in our 2004 Honda Odyssey, I emailed Scott directly. He informed me he was now at Russell/Mile One Volkswagen. My husband and I agreed we would go see him there. We worked with both Scott and Dwight, and the Finance Manager Sergei, to get our deal completed. Just like in Towson, we were just as happy with the service. Dwight was attentive and friendly, and took the time to explain the car to us. Scott of course dedicated his time and energy to get our deal done. We love our car and we got exactly what we were looking for. As before, the next time we need a car, we will only contact Scott as he makes what can be a difficult process so easy and pleasant! This dealership was great to work with, as was the staff. I do highly recommend going to this dealership. Ask for Scott and Dwight as they go out of their way to help customers.

Dwight Dean, Scott Feinstein

June 01, 2015

Russel Volkswagen is delighted to hear that your car buying experience was a memorable one. We welcome you to stay in touch so that we may answer any further questions you may have about your new vehicle. It was our pleasure assisting you in selecting the perfect vehicle and we look forward to hearing from you in the future! www.facebook.com/RusselVW

199370
6/11/2014

"DNOEL"

This was the best experience I have had with service associate since the purchase of my awesome car. Very friendly, Concerned about my comfort and explained everything about the service performed and my upcoming service.

August 25, 2014

Good morning! Russel Volkswagen would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write this extremely positive review. We encourage you to ‘Like’ us on Facebook so you may catch our in-store specials. Thank you and be sure to visit us soon!

evaline12
6/10/2014

"Repeat Visits"

Within the last 12 months, my car has probably been serviced more than 25 times. During the visit on April 22 or 23, I had to take it in yet again to fix a noise on the passenger side front door. Supposedly it was fixed -- a week later, I took it back and mentioned to John that I could still hear that noise in the door. Something else was done, but it still didn't fix the problem. I once again scheduled an appointment for May 28th, a door panel was ordered (but for the driver's side, not the passenger side). Unfortunately, John was on vacation and Jerica took care of my vehicle. She called me to advise that the door panel was on but not secure, and they were not comfortable with me driving my car as it was. A loaner car was scheduled for me and my car was to be ready the next day, it was not. Come to find out, John had ordered the panel for the passenger door and not the driver's side front. My car was finally ready after two days on May 31st. On Monday, June 2nd, (took a vacation day from work) I took my car in again because it was still making noise. I did not schedule an appointment, I came in to have my windshield fixed (rocks had put scratches on the window and I fixed them before they spread over the entire windshield). I told John that the door still made that noise and my car was miraculously fixed that day. Just the inconvenience alone is just too much. I would like to mention that I have had my car in for service (not regular maintenance) for 73 times since purchasing my car - REALLY!!!!

bobcat10
6/10/2014

"Service"

Everything was perfect with the service from John and his crew. I was scheduled promptly and the service took less time than John estimated it would take.

August 25, 2014

Hi! We are glad to hear that you were happy with John's service - that kind of feedback can go a long way. Russel Volkswagen appreciates your considerate review, and we really appreciate you sharing your personal experience with us. If you should need any further assistance with a future vehicle purchase and/or service, we would love to help. Thanks so much!

Kristen0617
5/29/2014

"Russel VW did a great job!"

Samantha was wonderfully helpful! Apparently, I had more than 1 recall to be fixed on my vehicle & the center completed them all in a very timely manner; free of charge to me. My vehicle was also washed and vacuumed on top of it all!! I've owned my vehicle since April of 2012 and this was my 1st positive experience. Thank you!!!

Reviews of John  Akers