Russell & Smith Honda

Nicholas Linder

September 20, 2016

"Professional and friendly"

- Hondacrv

He was so very helpful. Very knowledgeable about my vehicle and accessories. He never once tried to sell me anything that I didn't ask for or try and change my mind. He never pressured me and made me feel at ease with the processs

September 19, 2016

"Not pushy and very helpful"

- dsavage

I worked with Aveann. She was super helpful on the phone and was not pushy at all to make a sell. It made me much more likely to purchase a car from this dealership!

September 18, 2016

"Very Happy Honda Owner"

- Happy Honda Owner

This was my third Honda purchase and my third Honda dealership to work with in Houston. It was by far the most pleasant. The professionals at Russell & Smith Honda were courteous and conscientious. Our salesman, David, was knowledgeable and not pushy or overbearing. The finance department, Jad in particular, was personable and respectful our time. Mr. Varcados was attentive and eager to please us, the customer! I would highly recommend Russell & Smith Honda of Houston.

New 2017 Honda Accord, $26050