Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda
Call
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken

"Salem Fesehatsion "

I couldn't have been happier with the service I received at Russell & Smith. Selam was my sales person and the minute I walked it in, she treated me wonderfully. She listened to my needs, made the right recommendations to fit my and my family's lifestyle and had great suggestions. She spent plenty of time with me educating me on the new features my new 2014 Honda Odessey had to offer. Being this was my 4th Honda I knew I was purchasing a fantastic product, but she took the time and made sure I was aware of the new features in this minivan that my 2003 did not offer. She insisted that I contact her if had any problems, questions, or just wanted to follow up with her and she would make herself available. Also, Chris in the financing department was extremely cordial and explained my financing options thoroughly. The morning couldn't have gone any smoother!. As a business owner, I hope my clients feel the same type of customer satisfaction I received with Selam and Chris at Russell & Smith Honda.

"Great buying experience"

We had a great buying experience at Russell & Smith Honda, thanks to Joe Khuu, our salesperson. We knew we wanted a white 2014 Honda Civic and he greeted us in a friendly manner and answered our questions. While we wanted to check another dealer for comparison, which we did, we immediately knew our best deal and service was at R & S Honda. Even though another Honda dealer is much closer to us, we knew it would be worth the extra drive to R & S Honda. Joe stayed late to accommodate our work schedule and made our car buying experience very pleasant.

Joe Khuu

"Great experience"

We knew what we wanted and Hussain made it happen. He was kind, helpful and direct with us. The easiest car buying experience I've had in years.

"Rachel Ceasar"

I had been looking for another SUV for almost 2 weeks. When I met Selam and told her exactly what I wanted she went to work. She found the perfect vehicle for me and it was within the price range we wanted. At first we were going to walk away, but she was so friendly and adamant that she would help me get in that vehicle and she negotiated a great deal for us. She stayed with us through out the entire purchase and I am thankful that I got got to work with such a positive and sweet young lady. Love my experience at Russell and Smith Honda and will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends.

Selam Fesehatsion

"Hassle free and trustworthy buying experience"

We had a great experience at Russell and Smith Honda. We were looking to buy a our first car, specifically a Honda Accord or a Toyota Avalon and visited lots of dealerships looking for best price, honest and hassle-free sales process and financing options. We had visited Russell and Smith Honda a couple of times within the past couple of month and Mr. Sudip Patel, who was our sales person, stayed in touch and followed up with us with new car options as well as used car options, if budget/financing would have been the issue. Mr. Sudip was a great sales person who gave us honest feedback and realistic pricing. We had waited for the best time to buy our car and we bought our car on Labor Day weekend and Mr. Sudip made sure that we got a really sweet deal for a car of our choice. He was honest and did not push us on unnecessarily for useless add on accessories and offered us a deal we could not refuse. What I liked the most about him is that I felt comfortable negotiating with him and I could trust him with his counter offers and believed that he worked on our behalf to get a great deal for us. Moreover the timing of our buy and Mr. Sudip's diligent work also helped; and coupled with resolve of Russell and Smith Honda to beat the price of other dealerships made the difference. I am very happy with our buying experience and would definitely recommend Russell and Smith Honda to my friends. I have no hesitation in saying that Mr. Sudip did make a difference and improved our buying experience.

"Exemplary Service/Exceeded My Expectations-Thanks Hussani!!!"

I must say that I was really impressed with the overall experience at Russell & Smith Honda. Hussani Maudoodi was very quick, efficient, and respectful of my time. I regret not coming to Russell & Smith Honda first- I wont make that mistake anymore! Other dealerships should take notes! The customer service was exemplary-and it made ALL the difference. Hussani was very upfront, honest, and accommodating. His approach was comparable to that of a close friend than a salesman. There were no gimmicks involved. Just a purchase of a car- plane and simple. He even followed up with me afterwards to see if I had any additional questions/concerns. I appreciate that and will definitely recommend Russell & Smith to anyone I know that is in search of a new/used vehicle. Thanks for the wonderful experience. Leonie Ezegbunam, CPA

"2015 Honda Fit: great experience with Selam"

Selam was super helpful and nice. She answered all of my questions in a clear and honest way. She is great to go to when looking for a new car. She knew a lot and made the whole process go smoothly. Ask for Selam - she's great to work with!

"MY NEW 2014 Honda Accord"

I recently purchased 2014 Honda Accord. I had great experience with Russell and Smith Honda. Joe Khuu ( Sales Representative) was of great help. I had to wait a day to purchase that vehicle but waiting was worthwhile. Thanks to Chris ( Finance Manager), I was approved for the lowest possible rate. I drove all the way from Lubbock to Houston, its only because Russell and Smith have pretty good people working for them, who would possibly make your new car buying experience GREAT!! Last but not the Least... John Huffman (Internet Sales Representative), if I had not talked to you, I would not have this new HOnda Today.. THanks.. Russell and Smith HOnda is a very good dealer. YOu should definitely check the place out!!!

"Excellent car leasing experience"

After visiting other dealers I decided to go to Russell & Smith for leasing a vehicle for my wife. Joe greeted us immediately and started working on our car requirement. He was really quick, informative and suggested Civic Ex than basic LX. It was great experience going through leasing options, EMI etc. We got our deal processed the next day than the same day however they made it hassle free.

Joe Khuu

"Purchased a 2015 Honda Fit"

We went in looking for the base model 2015 Honda Fit. That is exactly what we found. These vehicles seem to be in very short supply right now. However, this one was exactly what we had researched. The salesman and the finance person both were very efficient and knowledgeable.

Selam Fesehatsion