Russell & Smith Honda

Honda Sales Consultant
Jack Dino Varcados, General Sales Manager, Russell & Smith Honda

Jack Dino Varcados

May 20, 2017

"Wouldn't buy a car anywhere else"

- Pat B

Ian Nylander and G.T. Tan made the process of buying my newest car from Russell & Smith Honda effortless. This is at least my 5th car that I've bought from Russell & Smith Honda and I can't think of anyplace else I would rather buy a car. The service and the time that Ian and G.T. spent with me on getting me just the right car and getting me acclimated in my new car is invaluable.

Ian Nylander
GT TAN

May 20, 2017

"Excellent service, friendly, great finance options"

- TuongDam

Went in without a clue of what to buy, went out with a brand-new 2017 Honda Civic sedan EX and a whole lot of knowledge. Immediately when I stepped foot out my car, I was greeted with a warm smile and a friendly handshake. This made me feel welcome and took the stress away. Ari (salesman) remained patient and professional despite my indecisive action on car model, car color and car prices. Remained friendly and never hesitated to explain anything.

Ari Imanraharja

May 05, 2017

"2014 honda crv"

- cmikeska

Purchased a 2014 honda crv. Drove it around when I got home and brakes were squeaking. Had to bring it back next day- said they fixed it. Brakes still squeaked. Took it to my mechanic. Brakes were not lubricated at calipers and back brake rotors were shot- he showed them to me. Don't believe Russell and Smith's however many number of inspections they do before they sell it. Had my mechanic fix it because I didn't trust RandS to do it. Beware of this dealer! Definitely DO NOT recommend them!!

New 2016 Honda CR-V, $24475