Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,069 Dealership Reviews
susanila
5/25/2015

"Ayesha was a knowledgeable and helpful sales person!"

I called R&S thinking I'd buy a CRV. In the end I went with a Toyota but thought so highly of Ayesha as a sales person I HAD to write a review praising her. She was knowledgeable and understood my needs well. I only went with Toyota for personal reasons not because of R&S or Ayesha. If I could have bought a Toyota from her, I would have as I really didn't have a positive experience with the Toyota dealerships in Houston. She knew I didn't want to test drive on the weekend due to the quantity of people at the dealership then and she knew it was hard for me to leave work and get to her so she was creative and brought the car to me to test drive. I didn't have to go in at all and it made it an amazing experience. I really thank her for restoring some faith in car sales people... :)

Karen G.

""Wonderful Experience!""

I would like to recognize Denise Molina for a wonderful experience at Russell and Smith Honda. I was so nervous withthis being my first car purchase,but she made me feel calm and relaxed . She also worked with me as far as staying within my budget. I have been to alot of dealerships but noone can compare to Denise, I felt like part of the Russell and Smith family. I would highly recommend Russell and Smith to family and friends...

lzava

"Great experience!"

Had a great experience at this dealership. Our sale person was very helpful and efficient. I would highly recommend Russell & Smith to anyone who is looking for a new car.

Khalid Ismail
5/23/2015

"Great purchase experience "

We were browsing for a car and ended up purchasing a 2015 Honda Accord at Russell & Smith. We were welcomed by Salam who was very friendly, knowledgeable, respectful and patient. She made sure we would get the car we liked most within our budget. Our process took some time coz I was reaching out to other dealers and doing research. Salam allowed me to use her computer and waited patiently for us although she could have helped other customers. The financial manager was also very helpful and worked with us on getting extra services that we need within a reasonable increase in the installments.

Hondasecondtime

"Denise Molina"

She was very patient in dealing with me concerning my purchase. The time she spent with me was close to 2 weeks with 10 e-mails and 5-6 phone calls. The price on my trade and the new vehicle was fair. This was my second purchase at RS. I look forward to my third. Denise was very professional and very nice and was concerned with me and my family involving this purchase.

dt1225

"OUTSTANDING Sales Experience"

This is the second Honda I have purchased from Russell and Smith within the last two years. From the moment I arrived at the dealership to the time I left, I was treated with dignity and respect. My sales rep Thess went out of her way to make sure I was getting what I wanted in a car. What I really liked was there was no pressure to get me to get things I really didn’t want or need in my car. I also like the fact that the sales rep and the finance reps were so professional. I had went to two other Honda dealership before coming to Russell and Smith and they didn’t give me the right vibe so I came to Russell and Smith. I got a great car at a great price.

Ismar0904

"Great service!! "

I had an amazing experience at this dealer. We came to buy a Mazda 2 used. Denise Molina was an excellent sales person. She's very kind and patient. She took her time to explain everything clearly. I will recommend this dealer to anyone!!!

Brittany Mishon
5/21/2015

"Wonderful Staff!!!"

My salesman James was awesome! He worked very hard to find the right vehicle for me & to make sure I got it! The finance manager was quite a pleasure as well! Both were very down to earth, helpful, funny & they really made my car buying experience very enjoyable! Not too mention my car was priced lower than its actual KBB value!!! I would definitely go back or refer a friend/family member to Russell & Smith.

James Hughes & The Finance manager

MJ80
5/20/2015

"Great experience!"

Just purchased a Honda Odyssey with Ray Huddleston at Russell & Smith. The experience could not have been better. I used TrueCar website and really shopped around for a good deal. I was able to get a very good deal at Russell and Smith. I came with a pregnant wife and 3 kids (yeah, reason for the minivan) and Ray was able to help the experience go as good as possible. We were able to get everything done in about 2 hours on a Tuesday night and as painless as you can get. Ray even stayed late to help me as he was getting off at 6 but I could not get there earlier. I would recommend this dealership to others and I would not say that about other dealerships.

kristincalvert23
5/19/2015

"amazing"

They are amazing. Was car shopping at different location and this one by far has the best customer service. Thessa is the best sales person she made me and my boyfriend happy.. both got new cars... ask for thessa when you go.

1 - 10 of 1,069 results