Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,400 Dealership Reviews
Bobme
5/25/2016

"Buying, closing, and new car orientation process"

Great selection and outstanding service by Nicholas Linder and Aveann Douglas and partner as well as Ayesha Dumas during the first phone call after my internet search, showing, paperwork, and orientation about the vehicle.

May 26, 2016

Thank you for sharing this with us! Customer service is a top priority for our team and it's so good to hear about how much you enjoyed working with us here at Russell & Smith Honda to find the new ride you were looking for. Thanks again!

FJ
5/24/2016

"MARLON SERRANO - ABSOLUTELY THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP!"

Marlon is simply the best customer service representative I've ever dealt with. Having worked retail for 12yrs myself, Marlon delivers genuine, top notch customer service. Marlon, from the very beginning, has been a stand up person, whose sole purpose is looking out for the customers best interest. Polite, professional, and a genuine person. After presenting Marlon the specs of ideal car, he proceeded to research and contact me 'DAILY' with information and cars I might be interested in. He assured me that he would find me a car that met all requirements. He superceded all expectations and delivered on his promise. During my several visits to Russell & Smith, I witnessed Marlon assist and respect all his customers in this same manner. Marlon is a true testament to what great overall customer service is all about. To all potential buyers, would recommend you visit Russell & Smith Honda and ask for Marlon Serrano. Best customer service you will ever receive hands down!

Trey Bodwin

May 25, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Customer service is one of our highest priorities for our dealership and we're glad you really enjoyed working with Marlon to find your new ride. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again soon. Thank you!

jseymore58
5/24/2016

"aveann was such a pleasure to meet.i would recommend her to "

Avaenn was a pleasure to meet.I would recommend her to family and friends.she was very professional and engaged with us as new car buyers.way to go aveann

May 25, 2016

Thank you for the recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed working with Aveann and we'll be looking forward to seeing you again soon!

ShawnCunningham
5/16/2016

"Great deal & Fabulous Team"

My husband and I drove down from San Antonio, and Dennis, our salesman, had all of our paperwork waiting for us when we arrived. According to a friend who is an auto reseller by trade, we got a "really good deal"! I was very impressed with Dennis and his professionalism and attention to detail. I would highly recommend him. I also had the pleasure of closing our sale with Jad- great guy! I LOVE my car, and am beyond satisfied with the customer service I received at Russell & Smith. By the way, I HATE buying a car. HATE IT, and they made my drive down to Houston worth the time & energy. They are doing something right at Russell & Smith! Thanks for such a smooth and painless experience! : )

May 18, 2016

Thank you for your recommendation! We'll always do our best to make sure everything is taken care of and we definitely appreciate you driving in from San Antonio to work with our team. We hope you'll come back to see us again the next time you're in Houston. Thanks again!

Mochni
5/13/2016

"Kept me informed at all times"

I hit one of the millions of rough spots in Houston roads, and got a rattle from one of the rear seat backs. Because the HR-V has only been out a few months, and the part that was diagnosed as defective was so unusual, it took a few days to come in. Ana Barba kept me informed at all times as to the progress on shipping, receipt, and installation of the part. I really appreciated her professionalism.

Ana Barba, Service Advisor

May 16, 2016

We're glad we could help! We really appreciate your patience while we had to wait for the part to come in but we'll always do our best to keep you up to date on the progress of your HR-V. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to stop back in to see us again. Thank you!

Shinnybell
5/12/2016

"Love this place "

Best car buying experience ever. The sales woman was sweet, patient, and really took care of me and my mom as customers. I would recommend this place any day.

May 16, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Customer service will always be a top priority for our team and we're glad Selam could take such good care of you and your mom during your experience here. Thank you!

jkv0710
5/08/2016

"Low pressure"

This is our second Honda from Russell & Smith. The staff and service staff has always treated us as family. Aveann was great! She was a good listener and never pushy.

May 09, 2016

Thanks for coming back again! Customer service is very important to our team and we'll be here for you if you need anything else. Thank you!

PT Flyer
5/08/2016

"Surprised the very Slow response to get maintinence done."

I have been going here for a very long time. Normally excellent service. This time, I waited for over 15 mins to get a person to talk to me for Service. Shocked. Not till I got the salesman (who I just bought my car two weeks before with) to help me get help, did anyone help. I know that this is not normal Russell and Smith. But still disappointing. Jaime Rojas was awesome, and truly cares. Thanks Jaime!

May 09, 2016

We're sorry to hear you were disappointed with the wait this time around. We know your time is valuable and we will always do our best to get you back on the road as quickly as we can. We hope you'll give us another chance in the future. Thank you!

cmerritt89
4/30/2016

"Great Experience!"

As a first time buyer my experience with the staff at Russel and Smith went great. They were able to help ,e get into a nice car.

May 02, 2016

We're glad we could help! If you ever have any questions for our team, please don't hesitate to give us a call when you've got a moment. Thank you!

Mochni
4/30/2016

"Quick, attentive, and professional."

This was my 7th car and 4th Honda purchase -- the 3rd from Russell & Smith Honda. It was unplanned; but my Civic was totaled by the April 18, 2016 flood. When I showed up, Ian Nylander got me to just the right person, Ms. Selam Fesehatsion. I'd lost my cell phone in the flood. Selam lent me her phone to call in my claim, and to coordinate with the body shop in terms of damage appraisal (which turned out to be a total loss.) When I was able to reserve a rental car, and was told that it would take 2 hours to deliver it 3/4 mile, Selam took me to the rental place, and I was on the road in 20 minutes. Then she helped me pick out my new Honda HR-V, which fits my price range, and is easier to get in and out of than the Civic, since I'm approaching 70. Instead of hovering over me while I looked over the list of accessories to add, Selam "gave me space" until I was finished choosing. Dino Varcados, Sales Manager, worked out an excellent arrangement on the purchase price including add-ons, and Jad Aboul-Jibin worked very hard to find the best financing package available. I cannot imagine going anywhere else to purchase a car -- a Honda! -- nor better people to work with, particularly Selam.

May 02, 2016

Thank you for your continued support! We really appreciate you coming back to work with us once again and we're always going to do our best to make sure you have an awesome experience with our team. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 1,400 results