Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,134 Dealership Reviews
R Barrett
8/27/2015

"Really Good customer service"

Thess Mangahis was very attentive and helpful while trying to decide if I should trade in my vehicle. She did not give me a sales pitch, and she provided me more than enough information so that I can come up with reasonable decision. Unlike with other car sales, she did not try to get me to buy the car that would give her the most incentive, but rather helped me find the car that suits my needs. Trey from Finance was equally helpful. He did not rush us while I read my contract and was very knowledgeable in clarifying any and all questions we had before signing.

Trey (Finance)

lorenzo
8/25/2015

"Honda Pilot 2008"

Mr. Jaime Rojas was honest very friendly and professsional. I had a very good experience at this dealer-ship because of Mr. Rojas handling my sale. I was very pleased with his service and the Sales mgr. if I bought another car or know anyone who would want a car I will send them to Russell and Smith Honda Thanks Lorenzo Hawthorne

August 25, 2015

Thank you for the kind words, Lorenzo! It was our pleasure to help you find a Pilot and we hope you're loving it. If you have any questions about your new ride, feel free to drop by and we'll be glad to help. Thanks again!

Blanca
8/25/2015

"Excellent Service"

I was in a bind when I purchased my new CRV. I had to make a quick decision and it is not an easy one when making a large purchase. However, Jaime was very patient and helpful. He knew the product and was able to explain every detail and feature which is what I needed immediately so that I could base my decision. After going to one other dealership (a competitor) and speaking with the sales person there, I made my decision based on brand and sales person. Jaime, was personalble, knowledgeable and very easy to work with. (The competitor was looking through his book to answer my questions). I would absolutely encourage anyone to ask for Jaime Rojas at Russell & Smith. I would recommend him to anyone and will continue recommending him in particular because he is one of the main reasons for the purchase. Great experience!

August 25, 2015

We're glad we could help! We understand that buying a car is a big decision and we'll always make sure you have all the information you might need to make that decision. We really appreciate your recommendation and we hope you'll stop in to see us again soon. Thank you!

Peter
8/22/2015

"Used car "

I had a good experience with this dealership. Thanks to Selam for her great job . She did the deal with in 45 mint . I am so proud off her . Keep it up . I will send all my family

Selam

August 24, 2015

That's what we like to hear, Peter! We were so happy to help you find what you were looking for and we hope you'll stop back in if you have any questions for us. Thank you!

kumar2015
8/20/2015

"Very helpful, cordial staff"

We received a professional customer service .The staff were very informative. I appreciate their friendly approach and helping nature. Extremely happy with our experience at your dealership.

August 21, 2015

That's what we aim for! Customer service is one of our team's highest priorities and we want to make sure you're completely taken care of whenever you come to see us. Thank you!

RamCRV
8/18/2015

"Great Customer Service..Really Appreciate"

I have taken quotes from all the dealership in the city,The best quote i got from Russell and Smith. Provided the best match of the vehicle of my choice.

August 18, 2015

We're glad we could help! Customer service is something we take pride in here at Russell & Smith Honda and it's so good to hear that you enjoyed working with our team. We hope to work with you again in the future. Thank you!

dardar
8/08/2015

" very nice, friendly and helpful staff"

We are very happy with the service we have received. The staff were very friendly and helpful, gave very detailed information. We definitely recommend this place.

August 10, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear you're happy with the experience you had with our team. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to stop back in once more. Thanks again!

binu
8/05/2015

"Awesome. excellent service customers"

I visited many dealers before making a strong decision to buy Honda. I got everything what I need from your dealer. I appreciate for your help for make things smoother.

August 06, 2015

We were happy to help! We appreciate you coming to us when you were searching for a new Honda and we hope you'll stop back in again soon. Thank you!

Car4me
8/05/2015

"Internet sales"

Cyrus sent me a competitive bid via email for a new Honda CRV, then helped locate the exact car that I wanted. When the car came in, we arranged a time to go in and purchase the car. If you know what car you want, this is an almost "painless" way to get a new car. Highly recommend!

August 05, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're glad to hear about your experience working with us online and in the store once your car arrive. If you ever need anything else, feel free to stop back in or reach out to us and we'll be here to help. Thanks again!

GCH01
8/04/2015

"Smoothe Transaction"

We came to Russell & Smith to buy a used car for my niece to attend college, Thess was extremely helpful and attentive to our needs even speaking to the owner on our behalf. Edgar was very knowledgeable and made sure we got the lowest interest rate available. The whole transaction was complete and we drove away in the car in less than 2hrs including the time it took to test drive 2 vehicles and look at several others on the lot.They seem to keep a good selection of quality used cars. Would buy from them again.

August 04, 2015

Thank you for the kind words! We were more than happy to help you and your family out when you were looking for a car for your niece. We will be looking forward to seeing you again whenever you're ready for a new ride of your own. Thanks again!

1 - 10 of 1,134 results