Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,123 Dealership Reviews
Anu
8/03/2015

"Loved working with Thess!"

My sister and I went in to purchase 2 cars. We have similar tastes, but Thess had to deal with double the questions and concerns. She was amazing! She was always professional and answered all of our questions with a smile. Since this was my first time purchasing a car, I was nervous from beginning to end. However, Thess went above and beyond to make sure that my experience was wonderful. I'm so glad my first car buying experience went well, and it was all due to Thess. It didn't hurt that everyone else at the dealership was super nice!

Gen
8/01/2015

"Thess was fantastic"

My experience at Russel & Smith Honda was fantastic. As a first time car buyer, I was very nervous about buying my first car. Thess made the experience less daunting and seamless! She went above and beyond by staying late with me the night I bought my car, and making sure that I had everything I needed to make my buying experience a stress free one! I'm so glad I ended up at this dealership!

August 03, 2015

We were happy to help! We understand your first time buying a car can be stressful but we will always do our best to make sure that's not the case at our dealership. If you have any questions for us, feel free to drop by and we'll be here to answer them. Thank you!

ASpriggers
7/30/2015

"Amazing customer service!"

I had an amazing experience at this dealership. I was helped by Memo and his trainee Lacey. They were so helpful! In fact I had intended on visiting other dealerships that day to test drive various makes and models but was sold on the first thing they showed me. I bought a 2015 Honda CR-V, a vehicle I hadn't even thought I was interested in. They listened to my wants and needs and their suggestion couldn't have been more perfect. I would highly recommend this dealership! I was expecting to spend the day there but after a few hours I was out and on my way with the most amazing new ride! Thanks guys y'all are awesome! Will never shop elsewhere!

Amanda Lumen

July 30, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We know you might have a pretty good idea of the vehicle you want when you come in to see us, but we always want to make sure you are aware of all of the options available to you. If you have any questions about your new CR-V, feel free to stop by any time and we'll be here to help. Thank you!

jeslovemy
7/29/2015

"Great Service"

I widely recommend this dealership. We bought a Honda Civic in December 2013 and the customer service was just outstanding. Dung Le guided us in the process acquiring of our new vehicle, he was friendly and kind. with employees like him I will go back for sure to this dealership

Dung Le

July 29, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're so glad to hear how much you loved working with our team and we can't wait to see you again soon!

frankhinnant
7/28/2015

"Overall Outstanding Customer Service"

As always, outstanding service and customer care from Russell & Smith Honda today. I bought my 7th Honda Accord from Russell & Smith today; 7 over the last 31 years and the last three, all from Ray Huddleston. I highly recommend Ray, since he always looks out for my best interests and makes the buying process a breeze! It was great being there again today, seeing all the familiar faces...some which have been there all of the 31 years I've been buying from them. From General Manager, Mark Rehkoph, to Jack Carny, to Fabulous Fabio Fiallos, from whom I bought my 3rd Honda in 1994, to Service Advisor, Stephen Gonzales, to Tim, my service technician today who has been there 30 years and who remembers my Dad and me from all of the times we came in for our scheduled maintenance. There is no other dealership team that compares to Russell and Smith, and no other dealership that I would even consider consulting about buying my vehicles. The renovations are coming along great and it will be a gorgeous, state of the art facility very soon.

July 29, 2015

We really appreciate your loyalty to Russell & Smith Honda over the years! Customer service will always be one of our top priorities and we're glad you've enjoyed working with our team to find the Honda that is right for you. We're always happy to see you when you stop by and we hope you'll continue to do so in the future. Thank you!

mcarrero
7/23/2015

"Good Experience! Good Service!"

This is our second car from Russell & Smith Honda and first Honda Civic. In this opportunity our Sales Consultant was Selam Fesehatsion. Salem was very helpful and friendly all time we were at dealership. She answered every question we asked about the car which we were interested in. The Financial Service Consultant Amanda Lumen was very professional and provided good service as well. I would definitely recommend Russell & Smith Honda. Thank you!

Amanda Lumen

July 24, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation! We were so happy to see you again when you were looking for your newest ride. We hope you are loving your new Civic, feel free to stop back in if you have any questions for us. Thanks again!

Cuata
7/22/2015

"Great Experince "

I felt very lucky to be assisted by SUDIP PATEL. He is very professional and knowledgeable. Sudip followed up with me after the sale (HR-V) and provided a great review of the vehicle operations, features and personal expertise. Thank you so much for your assistance Sudip, you are great!

Sudip, Patel

July 22, 2015

We were happy to help! We appreciate you coming to Russell & Smith Honda to find your new ride and we hope you're loving the CR-V. If you ever have any questions for us, please stop back in to see us. Thank you!

noaims
7/22/2015

"Above and Beyond!"

My experience with Russel & Smith Honda has been great! I went to 4 dealerships before finally coming here and all my prior experiences were unpleasant. My mother and I were not being treated the way we wanted to but this did not occur with Thess Mangahis. Thess really went out of her way to please my mother and I. She was very patient, pleasant in manner, and very helpful. She treated us like we were friends or family members, not just another sale to be made. She definitely answered all our questions and made sure we were comfortable at all times. She also made sure that we were satisfied with our purchase. Since our purchase was later in the evening, I was not able to get my car tinted the same day but Thess made sure we were able to have my Accord tinted the very next day with minimal wait. I have already received a call from her asking about my new car and making sure everything was going well. I highly recommend going to Thess for purchasing a car!

July 22, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation! We're so glad to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with our dealership and we hope you'll come back in to see us again soon. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you. Thanks again!

HondaGirl
7/10/2015

"2 new cars in less than 2 months"

My experience with Russell and Smith has been most positive. I finally let go of my beloved 2007 and got a new Civic in March. My parents were with me and we met Thess, she was attentive, patient with our questions and requests. Less than 2 months later, my car got flooded- Thess found out because she noticed my car/name in the shop. She called me right away and helped me with all my questions about insurance, fixing the car or getting a new good deal on a yet another new car! Since then Thess has answered every phone call, email and text, she has never had a bad attitude about that either. ?

July 13, 2015

We're sorry to hear that your Civic was damaged by the flooding but we're glad our team was able to help you out in getting you into another Honda. If you ever need anything else, please don't hesitate to stop back in and we will be happy to help once again. Thank you!

nenac
7/09/2015

"Great experience, great service"

I received quality customer service at Russell & Smith and my salesperson Thess Mangahis was so pleasant and helpful. She remembered what type of car I was looking for and as soon as it came into the dealership she called me. The very next day I was driving off the lot in my new car and at the price that I wanted. I truly appreciate the experience I had after having three not so pleasant experiences at other dealerships that I had gone to. I definitely recommend that anyone interested in buying a New or Used Honda to visit Thess at Russell & Smith Honda!

July 09, 2015

That's what we aim for! Customer service is extremely important to our team and we'll always do our best to make sure you have an awesome experience with our team. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Thank you!

1 - 10 of 1,123 results