Russell & Smith Honda

Showroom Hours: Closed Today

Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
Kritty
2/28/2015

"Best price and excellent service!!!!"

I had a wonderful experience here. I do appreciate your service, Selam. You help me a lot. I would recommend Russell and Smith Honda to my friend. Thank you for making my day.

Drew C
2/27/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Between Jesse and Edgar the entire process was handled with extreme professionalism. This was the quickest and easiest car buying experience I've had to date. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone!

StephTaylor
2/25/2015

"They have a long term customer!!!"

My husband and I recently purchased a Nissan Sentra from Russell & Smith and we could not be happier with the customer service that we received! Our sales consultant was Kashif, who greeted us with a warm smile and was helpful and patient throughout the entire process. We never felt like we were being pushed or rushed into anything, which was a huge relief. They have a great selection and they have three locations very close to each other (Mazda-Ford-Honda) which makes it simple and easy to shop! Everyone there made sure that we were taken care of. The sales manager and the financial manager were welcoming and I really can't say enough good things about this place. I was even able to bring my little puppy in her crate along for the experience, which was a nice surprise. With excellent prices and exceptional service, this is definitely the place to go! When we left my husband said he will return to this location in the near future when he trades in his truck. Thank you Kashif and Russell & Smith staff!!!

ruthhernandez
2/24/2015

"Excellent,warm caring individuals"

I would like to thank Tess for being so helpful and courteous. The time spent on purchasing was very easy. No one to push a sale on us. Keep up the friendly and warm attitude. NHdez

Billy Bui

GPrado
2/22/2015

"Selam is awesome!"

Very friendly and helpful, the best car buying experience I have ever had! Selma was patient in helping us decide which vehicle to purchase. The other personnel were friendly as well.

Misfit15
2/21/2015

"Awesomeness..."

These guys are amazing! From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with friendliness and smiling faces, it was truly VIP treatment. My heart's desires were meant beyond words, God is good!!

Fiaz Rana

mspringer
2/21/2015

"Great Experience"

Just bought a new Honda Fit from this dealer. Cyrus and David were both excellent to work with and I highly recommend them. The whole process was way easier and quicker than I expected.

cwyndle
2/18/2015

"Denise is awesome!"

I purchased a 2013 Nissan central from Denise at Russell & Smith Honda and couldn't have been happier with the service. Denise made me feel right at home with her great sense of humor and charm. The best car buying experience I've ever had, I would recommend her to anyone looking for a vehicle. Thanks!

snake of taji
2/16/2015

"Service excellence defined"

It is not so often that one gets to buy a car, and not so cheap either, therefore one tends to be extremely critical of any dealership where such a purchase is to be completed. My wife and I needed a good dependable family van and after extensive research we decided it would be in our best interest to get it at Russell and Smith Honda and we never regretted this decision. When I called, Oscar picked up and gave me directions and politely asked for my choice of cars then confirmed it was available. We arrived there shortly after that and, seeing that he was busy we inquired at the reception if someone else could help us and manager Benito asked Karime to come out and assist us. She showed us the vehicle and unfortunately because we were a little late the key was not available so we looked at the car and decided to come in the next day for a test drive. When we arrived, once again Oscar picked up the Torch and assisted us with the test drive and upon our return both him and Karime helped us close the deal. Throughout this whole experience they both showed great respect to us and a great positive attitude, and we really felt that we were appreciated by the company all the time. Last but not least in any way, we met with Juan in Finance whom was totally and extremely courteous and hospitable. We rate our experience as an award for Excellence in Service with an extra star.

Juan Gutierrez, Finance

Russell & Smith Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Thank you for writing such a thorough and great review for Oscar, Karime, and Juan. We strive to provide our customers with excellent customer service in every aspect of our dealership. Our customer service extends through the life of your vehicle so please let us know if you need anything else. We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

CarJ
2/15/2015

"Excellent service. Very happy with my car pick. "

Wonderful experience! I purchased a Honda Accord 2015 and I'm thrilled with the car. Customer service was exceptional. They guided me with selecting the perfect model for me and were very kind and understanding. I absolutely recommend this dealer. Thank you Qiao (Joe) for all your help!

Russell & Smith Honda responded to this review

February 18, 2015

Congratulations on your new 2015 Honda Accord! Thank you for choosing Russell & Smith Honda. We appreciate the time you took to write such a thoughtful review for Joe and the Russell & Smith Honda team. Please let us know if you need anything else.

1 - 10 of 1,009 results