Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,105 Dealership Reviews
Patrick63
6/28/2015

"Great experience! "

Denise and Danny were great. They made my daughter's first time buying a fantastic experience. They were honest, responded quickly to email and were very friendly.

June 29, 2015

We're glad to hear that, Patrick! We appreciate you trusting us with your daughter's first purchase experience and we hope you both will come back to us if there's anything else you need. Thank you!

Billbhst
6/28/2015

"Found the right car for our business."

Thanks to James Hughes and Denise Molina for helping us find the right Honda for our Business. We now have a great Honda CRV that will allow us to transport our equipment and looks great.

June 29, 2015

That's what we like to hear! We want to make sure you find the perfect ride for what you need and we're glad you are loving your new CRV. Please stop back in to see us if you ever have any questions. Thank you!

mani
6/25/2015

"Excellent service"

Jaime Rojas was extremely helpful to sort out the things before and after purchasing the vehicle. He was very friendly and understand the customer needs and proceed accordingly. The way he provides the service to the customers was Awesome. No dealer in Houston area can give the price that I got it from Russell & Smith Honda for my Odyssey vehicle, Memo Torres understood our budget and provided a best deal for us. Thank you so much! It was a great experience.

June 25, 2015

That's what we like to hear! Customer service will always be a top priority for our team and we're glad you found Jaime and Memo to be so helpful during your experience with us. If you have any more questions, feel free to drop in anytime and we'll be here to help. Thank you!

furiosa
6/23/2015

"Best car-buying experience to date"

I'm so glad my family and I had the privilege to meet and work with David Nelson. Out of all the Houston Honda dealerships we visited, David was the only sales rep who made us feel comfortable enough to move forward in the buying process. Customer service was an extremely crucial factor that contributed to whether or not we were going to purchase a car and not a single person in Houston met out skyrocket standard until David came along. He took the time to listen to our preferences, patiently showed us several models and served as the perfect guide throughout our experience at Russell & Smith. I can confidently say that if it weren't for such an top-notch individual like David, we would have walked away empty-handed. Thank you so much!

June 24, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with David and our dealership! We definitely appreciate what you have to say about our customer service, as that's something we take pride in as a team and we always want you to have the best experience possible with us. If there is ever anything else you think we can help with, feel free to give any of us here at Russell & Smith Honda a call and we'll be glad to help. Thanks again!

SLproud
6/19/2015

"Awesome experience"

Joe was extremely helpful answering all my questions on the CRV;took the time to explain the features and after purchase he even sync my Iphone! Amanda ensured the loan process was efficient and she was so friendly. Great experience.

Amanda Lumen

June 22, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience! We appreciate your business and we are always here in case you have any more questions about your new CRV. We will be looking forward to working with you again soon!

LightYagami
6/19/2015

"Great Service"

I was a 1st time buyer. The sale reps worked with me and see answered all my question. Great service and friendly staff. The process was quick and they worked with me on a reasonable price.

June 22, 2015

We were more than happy to help! Thank you for giving Russell & Smith Honda a chance during your first car buying search and we're so glad we were able to help you find the ride you were looking for. Feel free to drop by anytime you need anything else!

ashannon36
6/18/2015

"Best Experience Ever!"

In love with my new Honda CRV! Sudip Patel at Russell and Smith was absolutely wonderful and made my new car buying experience very easy. I would definitely recommend anyone to buy a car here. Best car buying experience I have ever had!!

Sudip Patel

June 19, 2015

That's what we like to hear! Thank you so much for your recommendation and we're glad you loved working with our team to find a CRV that you love. Feel free to come back in and see us if you ever have any questions about your new ride. Thanks again!

Angelica
6/17/2015

"A stress-free car-buying experience"

The original reason I went to Russell & Smith Honda was because it is so close to my job, and I am so happy that it is! The staff was very helpful and cooperative. (s/o to Stevon Carr-the salesperson that sold me the car and Trey Bodwin in the finance department) This was my first time buying a vehicle from a dealership and they made the experience stress free!

Trey Bodwin - Finance

June 17, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience, Angelica! We were happy to help you out during your first car-buying experience with a dealership and we hope you'll come back to us the next time you're looking for a new ride. Thanks again!

RRM1986
6/16/2015

"Purchased a CPO 2012 Honda Accord"

I had to purchase a new car after mine was destroyed in the Memorial Day flooding, and ultimately wound up buying a CPO 2012 Honda Accord from Russell & Smith Honda. I was in and out in just a few hours.

Johnathan Tran

June 17, 2015

We were happy to help you out! We hope you'll come back in to see us if you ever have any questions about the Accord. Thank you!

JC
6/16/2015

"100% recommended"

Excellent service and high quality vehicle. Decided to purchase a Honda after talking with Mr. Memo Torres. He was very knowledgeable of the technical features of all the options available in the market and convinced me why a Civic was my best option. He is the go to person when looking for a car.

June 17, 2015

Thank you for your recommendation! We're glad you enjoyed working with Memo to find the perfect car for you. We hope you love your new Civic and that you'll stop in again if there's anything else you need!

1 - 10 of 1,105 results