Russell & Smith Honda

Honda Sales Consultant

July 22, 2016

"Excellent service!"

- Satisfied lady new to Honda brand

I made two visits. During the first one, Matt Gul attended to me and was very helpful in providing information that assisted me in making my decision. The following day, Andy Tran helped me since Matt was out and he took the time to provide a lot of information, very attentive and made the entire buying experience a pleasurable one.

July 22, 2016

"Ian Nylander"

- hughhhhhh

I went to RSHONDA in 2009 buy a Accord for my wife. Ian helped us and was so nice, when I needed another car I came back to him. He and the service department is the reason i came back. If I need another later when my grandson needs a car I will again go to Ian. Hugh

July 20, 2016

"Awesome"

- cmyles01

My salesman Dennis Blossom was the best. He made me feel appreciated as a customer and went above and beyond to help me. The staff was also friendly and helpful.

New 2015 Honda CR-Z, $23460