Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda
Call
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken

"Best experience!"

The moment my wife and I walked in, we were greeted with a smile and kindness. I felt that I was with family. The amount of attention to our needs and concern to stay in our budget by the staff was something I have never experienced. Amazing! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

"good experience"

I recenly purchased a honda accord ex-l from russell & smith honda. Joe is very nice and friendly. i would recommend this dealership to my friends

"My purchase was easy and hassle free."

I shopped the local area for a Civic prior to meeting with Denise. I had a very negative experience at a different Houston area Honda dealer the night before and was already in "defensive" mode. Denise was easy going, knowledgeable, and friendly. My purchase experience was pain-free and I would not hesitate to recommend her when shopping for a new vehicle. Nathan A.

"Stress Free"

I decided to trade in my BMW for a vehicle with less maintenance and one that would also give me some cushion to roll in my negative equity without breaking the bank. My choices were Toyota or Honda. Russell & Smith is conveniently located to me and my sister recently purchased a Honda Accord from them with no hassle so, I chose their dealership. Cyrus Bahraini contacted me after my email inquiry and walked me through getting approved online. After being approved, I took my lunch break and had my vehicle appraised and looked at some of the Honda Accords they had on hand. Cyrus was very knowledgeable of the vehicles on hand that would accommodate my needs. I told him what I was looking to spend, the interest rate I was willing to pay and the type of vehicle I wanted and he made it happen. I left the dealership with a vehicle in less than 2 hours. After work I returned to sign the paperwork and decided I wanted a little more than the vehicle I originally picked. Cyrus was patient and understanding and helped me pick another vehicle that I liked better. I didn't do much shopping around b/c this isn't my 1st go round and I was pretty sure that this was the best deal for ME. The finance manager Edgar Williford walked thru the financing part of the deal with ease. He told me of all the extras that were offered and I felt no pressure to accept the ones I rejected. I would definitely recommend Russell & Smith and I am pleased with the service I received.

"very good experince"

I'm very satisfied and very grateful , we enjoyed the experience and the salesman was very kind. I will recommend this dealer to myou friends.

"" Great salesman , wonderful experience!""

I recently purchased a Honda CRV 2014 from Russell & Smith Honda. This was the second car I bought here. Joe Khuu is a great salesman, he was very friendly and patient to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend this dealership with my family and friends.

"Professional sales and competitive price"

I have recently purchased a Honda Fit from Russell & Smith. I have visited all Honda dealerships in the area. There were several factors for me to decide to buy from Russel & Smith. Both sales reps I have been dealing with Joe and Eduardo (Lalo) were very professional. They were not pushy sales people; they really cared to ensure I get the best price and provided me with suggestions and solutions for specific custimization requirement that I had. I can confidently say that I saved somewhere between 5~7% by going to this specific dealership which is not bad at all for a new car. Additionally, Russell & Smith was conveniently located and accessible which will make future periodic maintenance easier.

Eduardo (Lalo)

"Denise M. made my Honda buying experience fantastic!"

I have very recently bought a Honda from Russell and Smith. Needless to say, I was not looking forward to being attacked by pushy sales people as soon as I pulled into the dealership. Gladly, I had contacted their internet sales manager (Ms. Denise Molina) and exchanged few emails with her to find out if they had the specific trim I was looking for. Denise was a pleasure to work with. She made the often dreadful experience of buying a new vehicle, a true joy! Denise was very friendly, pleasant and easy to work with. I was particularly impressed with her service after sale - she was always available to answer any questions I had about the car. I am giving this place a 5 stars because of her. If you're looking for a Honda and you're in the Houston area, go to Russell and Smith and look for Denise.

"Joe made my experience great! "

I walked in and right away Joe put me in a great relaxed mood. He was friendly and made the whole experience very pleasant. He was very personal and made me feel like he was really there to help and wasn't just another "salesman trying to make a sell". He checked up on us a few days later and because of that we went back and purchased another car with him. When we arrived the second time (with no appointment) he was busy but he was so great we chose to wait instead of working with another salesman! Joe Khuu will have our business forever!

"Excellent Car-Buying Experience"

I bought a Honda Accord from Russell & Smith and it was the best car-buying experience I have ever had. Senior Sales Consultant Memo Torres answered all of my questions, helped me pick the car that I wanted, and then gave me an excellent price and outstanding customer service. He did not engage in any high-pressure or tricky sales tactics. He was relaxed yet also responsive to my needs and professional.

Selam Fesehatsion