Russell & Smith Honda

Memo Torres, Honda Sales Consultant, Russell & Smith Honda

Memo Torres

Honda Sales Consultant

August 14, 2017

"Professional sales staff and friendly process"

- tina

2 reviews 5.0 star rating 8/14/2017 My friend and I bought a new CRV last week at this dealership and we worked with Michael Daniels and Nick (manager). Michael Daniels really helped us out with a great drive demo. He is extremely knowledgeable about the technology of the vehicles he sells and his positive attitude and commitment to excellence and service drove us to choose Russell & Smith Honda. I was considering trading in my Honda Civic for a CRV and they offered a very competitive price. At this moment, I chose to keep the Honda Civic, but it wasn't for lack of being offered a good deal. Of course, buying a car is a long process and considering how long we took, the staff was very accommodating. We made an appointment prior to showing up-- I recommend you do this as well.

Other Employees : Michael Daniels

August 13, 2017

"Good deal, good product"

- HoneyHonda

Our experience was a positive one. I had driven a Honda Accord for 15 years and wanted another Honda. Russell & Smith, the closest dealership to my home, filled the bill.

Maria Avellaneda
Jad Aboul-Jibin

August 09, 2017

"Beyond expectation"

- KENNETH FUSELIER

Hats" off to Matt service mgr i had to replace my right side" passenger mirror and Matt and his team delivered with quality first greeting me with the utmost respect, and with prompt service, special recognition to the technician who delivered excellent service my vehicle is a 2009 Honda fit. DATE 08/09/2017 THANK YOU GENTLEMEN

Matt Gul