Russell & Smith Honda

Nicholas Linder

August 24, 2016

"Quick Turnaround"

- andrew Etter

The wife and i turned date night into a car buying date. Maria Avellaneda was there to answer all our questions and guide us. She helped things move along fast and in the end we spend only a limited amount of time at the dealer. Everyone was very upfront and we did not feel rushed. I had the kids with me the next day when closing the deal and even though they were acting crazy everyone at the dealer understood little kids and they didn't hassle me. I am looking forward to the next time i need to work with them. Nick in finance was also very no pressure but explained all the options.

August 22, 2016

"Great buying experience.Clarence P."

- Clarence P.

I had a great buying experience at Russell and Smith Honda starting with my greeting on the showroom floor.I had talked to the sales director Jack Varcados on the phone about a car that i was interested in,but i could not get to the dealership until a few days later. He said he would hold the car a few days for me.When i arrived at the dealership Mr. Varcados was in a meeting but had his sales consultant David Nelson assist me.David located the car and we took it for a test drive and had my trade in appraised.Later Mr. Varcados came out and thanked me for coming in and assured me that he would see to it that i was taken care of and he and David did.Long story short i never felt pressured to buy anything i did not want,got a great deal and left the dealership happy.

August 17, 2016

"Great shopping experience "

- ElizabethD

Shopping at Russell & Smith Honda is a great experience. Dino (GM) truly strives to meet your needs and ensures you leave completely satisfied. Karime (Sales) works hard to make the process as swift and comfortable as possible. Everyone involved in the process-including Nick (Finance)- was very friendly and knowledgeable. I absolutely recommend Russell & Smith Honda if you want a great vehicle at an awesome price dealing with a great staff.

New 2016 Honda Civic, $23035