Russell & Smith Honda

GT  TAN, Sales Associate, Russell & Smith Honda

GT TAN

Sales Associate

January 06, 2017

"Best First Car Buying Experience I could Ask for."

- Steven Post

Was very impressed with this dealership. Used the TrueCar app to find the car I wanted and Russel & Smith was the only dealership in the Austin and Houston area to match my price. I requested a true out the door cost from David Boyd and he responded within a few hours on Christmas Eve to get me a number. Once arriving to the dealership we reviewed the deal he gave me and there was no additional charges and such like you will see at most dealers. Staff was extremely friendly and I would highly suggest this dealership to my friends and family.

January 06, 2017

"No pressure car buying"

- em

I have purchased two Hondas from Russell & Smith Honda in Houston, My recent visit was easy going. I was not pressured into buying. My experience with sales consultant David Nelson and finance manager Jad Jibin were very positive. David kept me informed through out the car buying process and Jad Jibin was thorough with the finance process of the purchase. I left the dealership as a proud owner of a new Honda Accord.

January 05, 2017

"Absolutely fantastic!"

- mjrice

This is my third vehicle purchase (all of my purchases as an adult) from Russell & Smith Honda. Each time I worked with Ian Nylander to get my deals done (twice directly and once indirectly). There is a reason I keep coming back to the "no hassle" experience at R&S Honda. We hand shook on a price, and when I sat to sign the papers it was slightly higher. They made it right. Nicholas Linder helped with the finance piece and did a great job, also. I recommend this dealership to anyone I care about...great service model and honest folks.

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19320