Russell & Smith Honda

Jack Dino Varcados

David Nelson, Honda Sales Consultant, Russell & Smith Honda

David Nelson

February 23, 2017

"Sales experience turned around"

- Sarah

Update: Used sales manager, Brian Kahla, reached out to me via email apologizing for the event. I replied that I was still interested in the car and even made an offer. Mr. Kahla worked out a price with us and set us up with Benito Sanchez. Benito was amazing and very professional. We ended up getting the van and had a wonderful buying experience with Benito. Thanks!

February 18, 2017

"Excellent!"

- KB

Purchased my 2017 Honda from this dealership. Guan Tyng (GT) Tan is the best sales person. Please go to him or his boss Dino directly. If you ever decide to buy a Honda please go to this dealership. Friendly, Knowledgeable and Detail Oriented. They also did a price match for me. There is a reason why they have been around since 1917!

February 11, 2017

"5-star Honda dealership "

- TeacherCS

I just purchased my 3rd Honda CRV from Russell & Smith and couldn't be happier. My salesman, Boubacar Kouyate, the manager, Dino Varcados, and finance, Oscar Duran were professional, friendly and helpful.they provided the best customer service ever! I was never pressured to make a decision. I did not go to the dealership with the intention of purchasing a new car, but I am thrilled with my 2017 CRV! I went by myself and did text my husband a few times to keep him aware of my progress. This dealership has the utmost respect for women, which unfortunately is not always the case with car dealerships. Thank you Boubacar, Dino, and Oscar for helping me find a wonderful new car!

New 2016 Honda Fit, $19320