Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda

Call
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken

"Pleasant Experience, excellent customer service"

After experiencing very bad customer service at Katy Honda dealer, I went to Russell and Smith to buy my new vehicle. As soon as I stepped in, the staff at the dealership made me feel I was their esteemed customer. They were very courteous and made me feel very comfortable. Then I met Joe Khuu, the sales rep. I was very lucky he was my sales rep. He explained all the features patiently and at no point I was felt pressurized to buy the vehicle. He made sure that I don't feel the pressure to buy the vehicle but I get what I wanted. When the pricing part was being discussed, he made sure I got all the discounts I requested after discussing with the sales manager. In no time, I signed the PO for my new Honda CR-V. Overall great experience buying at Russell and Smith Honda dealer and I give 5 star rating to Joe Khuu, the sales person. I recommend anyone looking to buy a Honda in Houston are to Russell and Smith and ask for Joe Khuu.

"Thanks Selam!"

Selam did a wonderful job in helping me with my purchase of the Honda CR-V. I had done some prior research on the vehicle, but during the test drive, Selam showed me a lot of interior features that I did not know about. She was sweet and caring and answer all the questions and concerns I had. I really appreciate that she would go get a second opinion on her answer when she was not sure. I have always hated the car buying experience...I actually dread it...BUT Selam made this car buying experience at Honda smooth and enjoyable. Thank you!

"Great Experience"

Mohammad was pleasant and professional. He made our visit easy and was very patient with us buying my son his first car. He answered all our questions with a smile on his face all the way.

"Quick Fast Reasonable"

JOE KHUU AND FINANCE DEPT. Got me in the car that I wanted at a very good price.They didn't waste no time.Than

guiterrez

"Graceful"

A graceful Selam helped me to buy my new Honda CR-V . She spent plenty of time listening and explaining, that meet my needs. I was amazed at het extended knowledge and professional customer serve skills. I extremely admire her as she met my needs with stress-free experience

"Great"

Very good experience! It was my first time buying a car and David Nelson had the enough patience for this deal. He was kind and very honest. Not once did she display a sign of frustration, he patiently walked with me around the lot and showed me the different options I had. His patience and none persistent attitude is what in part encouraged me to make the purchase.

"Awesome"

Associate was very attentive. Awesome employee and customer service. 100% recommend this location if buying a car with amazing customer service and a large variety of options. 5 thumbs up.

November 11, 2014

We are flattered that your experience was awesome! It's great to hear that our customers recommend our dealership and our employees. Thank you for your review and please don't hesitate to call us if you need anything else. Sincerely, Katie Phillippi Russell & Smith Honda

"A mix-up but straightened out happily."

We had a mix-up when we purchased our vehicle but Karime and Dino worked to get us the car we wanted. We are happily driving our new CR-V and enjoying its many features. We have purchased from Russell & Smith in the past and would again.

we had a great time with the guy in finance, but don't know his name

November 11, 2014

Good morning, Thank you for taking the time to write a review for Dino and Karime. We are so happy that they were able to get you the car you wanted! Congratulations on your new CR-V and we look forward to helping you in the future! Sincerely, Katie Phillippi Russell & Smith Honda

"My CR-V 2015 is great."

My CR-V 2015 is great. Oscar is very kind. Next time when I buy a Honda, I will still go to Russell&Smith and find Oscar.

November 05, 2014

Thank you for your glowing review of Oscar and the Russell & Smith Honda Family. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you in the future. If there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to give us a call. Sincerely, Katie Phillippi Russell & Smith Honda

"Wonderful stress free experience"

We recently bought a Honda Pilot and had an incredibly relaxing experience from Selam and Juan. I was amazed at how knowledgeable Selam was not only on the Pilot, but all the Honda lineups. Juan clearly explained all the financing options available to us thoroughly. Also, they were very friendly and their customer service was truly fantastic. they are a treasure to Russell and Smith Honda. I will definately recommend this dealership to anyone.

Juan Gutierrez

November 05, 2014

Congratulations on your new Honda Pilot! We are so happy that you had such a relaxing and stress-free experience working with Selam and Juan. We appreciate the time you took to write a review. Please let us know if you need anything else. Sincerely, Katie Phillippi Russell & Smith Honda ksmith@russellsmith.com

Reviews of Denise Molina