Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,018 Dealership Reviews
joy
3/28/2015

"Good experience overall"

I purchased CRV EX at this location from Denise Molina yesterday. I emailed several Honda dealerships and Denise replied to my email fairly quickly with a reasonable internet price. Denise tried her best to make me feel welcomed and comfortable in making a decision concerning purchasing a car yesterday. The only complaint that I have with this location is that the waiting time before talking to finance person was way too long.

ghightower
3/27/2015

"Internet Sales Purchase Made Easy"

Within minutes of submitting my inquiry via internet sales, David Nelson contacted me directly and not with a mass email. We then proceeded to have a lovely discourse. He was very helpful and knowledgeable of my desired vehicle. After a visit to the dealership + test drive, I bought a new 2015 Honda CRV-EX L. The financial portion of the experience was not as daunting as I feared, everyone was helpful and accommodating. A great dealership with outstanding customer service. I look forward to my car check-ups without dreading a dealership visit.

benfranklin
3/26/2015

"Great Experience!"

My husband and had bought an Accord from this dealership in the past and we had a great experience then so we returned when we wanted to buy another car. I called to make sure Selam was there the day we planned to go because the largest part of our previous excellent experience was due to having her as our salesperson. Again this time, she was friendly and really listened to what we wanted. She patiently showed us different vehicles and made the whole process easier. We are really pleased with our CR-V and with the wonderful way we were treated at Russell & Smith.

bgpalmer
3/20/2015

"Russell and Smith: the only place to look"

I purchased a 2015 Honda Accord EX-L v6 from Wesley Henry today and was beyond satisfied. He was extremely personable, was in my corner, and helped me to secure a deal that I was more than comfortable with. I have purchased a vehicle prior to this experience at Russell and Smith Honda and had a nearly similar experience. I recommend Russell and Smith Honda to anyone that values an atmosphere of negotiation, fairness, and transparency through the entire buying process. Thanks Wesley!

Quincy
3/18/2015

"My Review"

My experience with Wesley Henry was outstanding. Not only was he very curiosity, he was very helpful and knowledge about each car I test drove. He made the car shopping experience painless. He even followed up with me a day later to see if I enjoyed my new vehicle purchase. I will definitely come back to shop with him.

umes23
3/17/2015

"Good experience purchasing Honda"

I had a good experience at this dealership, trying to buy a gently used Honda CRV and ended up with a new 2014 model instead. The sales associate worked hard and helped me find something that fit my requirements and also with an introduction to the car setup before I drove away.

Melissa F
3/10/2015

"Trading Up"

I thought I could just drive up and browse preowned cars on the lot and compare the Pilot to what I had already looked at around town. At first, I went un-noticed. Then Tess appeared. She was so friendly and easy to talk to, and before I knew it she had me sitting in the perfect car. I came back a few days later to test drive another car, not really expecting MY CAR to still be on the lot. It was. I would send anyone in the market for a new or preowned car to Tess. She is calm, a good listener and works hard to make you happy. The close out paperwork was smooth and quick. Honestly, if it wasn't for me dragging my feet, I think I could have completed the whole process in less than 2 hours. I think they have the whole process down to a science.

Adrienne Genovese

Happy Parent
3/05/2015

""Going the extra mile!""

I recently purchased a used car for my teenage daughters to share. It was the first time I had ever bought a used car and I had several concerns about doing so. Both our salesman, Jaime Rojas, and his manager, Benito Sanchez, addressed all my concerns honestly and patiently until I was comfortable buying the car. A few weeks after purchasing the car, an issue came up with its front bumper. I jumped to the conclusion that the dealership hadn't correctly fixed something we had agreed on their doing. I took the car back over and Mr. Sanchez very politely showed me how the bumper was scraped on the bottom as a result of my daughters' driving and that was clearly what had dragged the bumper down. What amazed me was that he then had his service people look at it and they fixed the problem (that was none of their doing) free of charge!!! This is an incredible dealership and I will definitely be back to buy my next car!!

Kritty
2/28/2015

"Best price and excellent service!!!!"

I had a wonderful experience here. I do appreciate your service, Selam. You help me a lot. I would recommend Russell and Smith Honda to my friend. Thank you for making my day.

Drew C
2/27/2015

"Quick and Easy"

Between Jesse and Edgar the entire process was handled with extreme professionalism. This was the quickest and easiest car buying experience I've had to date. I'd recommend this dealership to anyone!

1 - 10 of 1,018 results