Russell & Smith Honda

2900 South Loop West,
Houston, Texas 77054
Russell & Smith Honda Info
About Russell & Smith Honda

Russell & Smith Honda’s helpful team of knowledgeable salespeople and their skilled Honda service staff consistently go the extra mile for Greater Houston Honda owners speaking over 15 languages, continuously seeking automotive excellence and up holding their values to their customers!

About Russell & Smith Honda Learn More

• Fresh baked cookies
  • Over 15 languages Spoken
1,333 Dealership Reviews
millerha
2/09/2016

"Great!"

Karan was extremely helpful with my first car buying experience! The staff was friendly and did everything to make the process as easy as possible.

vborne
2/07/2016

"Fabulous Customer Service"

My family recently purchased a HRV and returned this week to purchase a CRV. Phu "Andy" Tran helped us with our purchases and is an outstanding salesman.

February 08, 2016

Thanks for coming back once again! Feel free to drop by again if you have any questions for us about either of your new rides. Thank you!

Min Kyu Joo
2/06/2016

"Unexpected decision"

We went to this dealer shop yesterday to see a new car. Actually, we did not have plan to decide our car yesterday....wanted to look around other dealer shops as well. But Selam and Amanda including the sales manager, Mr. Kurtalic helped us to choose the best option with various information. All guys were kind. My wife is pregnant so she feels hungry frequently. Selam asked us several times the questions that "do you want to have something?" while we waited for paperwork. Until last minutes, we were satisfied with their service and care. Everything was awesome.

Amanda Lumen and sale manager (Damir Kurtalic)

February 08, 2016

We're glad you decided to stop in! It was our pleasure to help you out during your search for a new ride and it's great to hear you enjoyed working with Selam, Amanda, and the rest of our team when you were here. Thank you!

ckhamilton
2/06/2016

"Outstanding Customer Service"

I would like to recognize Dennis Blossom (Sales Consultant) for going above and beyond his call of duty in helping me with the purchase of my car. On January 31, 2016 at 8:00pm I placed a call to Dennis about an online ad for a car. He immediately told me to come in and he would wait for me. He took my information over the phone and started the process for me. Dennis and Jad Jibin (F&I Manager) stayed until after 12:00am working on my purchase. After the paperwork was agreed upon and papers were being signed, Dennis washed and cleaned the car. I drove away at 12:30am in my new Honda Accord! The service didn’t stop there. Jad called me on Monday and continued to work for a better deal. Dennis called me on Tuesday and asked if I had any questions about my car and if everything was working ok. Although their day was long and they were both tired their work ethic still maintained an advanced level of professionalism. These two gentlemen are definitely an asset to your business and service force at Russell & Smith! Awesome job fellows! I am from Louisiana but I am going to be a repeat customer! Thanks! Karen Hamilton

Jad Jibin

February 08, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this awesome review, Karen! Customer service is very important to our team here at Russell & Smith Honda and it's so good to hear our team could get everything taken care of for you. We can't wait to help you out again whenever you decide you're ready for a new ride!

ldewey
2/05/2016

"Great first time buyer experience!"

Really pleased with my experience at Russel & Smith Honda! Great service, great people, great deals. Karan was very energetic and willing to help me get the best possible vehicle for the budget I had. If you are looking for honesty, reliability and superb service, this is the place to go!

February 08, 2016

Thank you for sharing this with us! We're thrilled to hear you had a great experience with our team and we hope you'll come back to see us if you need anything else. Thanks again!

RodgersWithaD
2/05/2016

"Great service for a "remote" customer!"

I was looking for a specific vehicle and when I found it, it was 3 hours away from me in Houston (I live in Austin). I submitted a request online for more information about the vehicle and fortunately Cyrus was the employee who got back to me. He was very responsive and accommodating to all my questions, as I wanted to ensure this was the right vehicle for me before making the long drive to purchase it. He even helped schedule time (on his day off) for my family member to swing by and check it out in person for me. Make sure you look for Cyrus when you visit R&S Honda!

February 05, 2016

We were more than happy to help you when you were looking for your new ride! If there's anything you have questions about, feel free to give us a call. We hope you're loving the new vehicle and we'd love for you to stop in to see us if you're ever in the area. Thank you!

Patel

"Great job "

Selam went over and above to make my purchase a stress free and pleasant experience. From coming to my workplace to save me the trouble of having to go to the dealership after work, to getting me the right price for my vehicle, she was first rate all the way.The entire process was comfortable and professional from purchase to delivery. When I picked up my car the finance dept. Amanda went through the necessary paperwork quickly and clearly to get me out of the dealership in record time. All in all it was a very pleasant buying experience which I will go through again soon to purchase a new vehicle for my wife. Patel

February 05, 2016

That's what we aim for! Customer service is very important to our team and we want to do our best to make sure you have a stress-free experience when you're looking for a new ride with us. We'll be looking forward to working with you and your wife again soon. Thank you!

phuong D.
2/02/2016

"Outstanding Services!!!! "

Marlon is the man! He is layback and listen to your need!! He will take care of you and help you make the right choice! Dino, the sale manager is awesome, he will work with you and match the price. I am very happy with my purchase, Honda Accord 2016.

Fiance guy: Trey

February 05, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience with Marlon and our team and we can't wait to see you again soon!

415860jo
2/01/2016

"Excellent Customer service"

My husband and I bought an Honda CR-V 2015 about 2 months ago. We have not had the time to write this review but we did not want to miss the chance to do it. Our salesman Andy was more than help full and extremely attentive. He help us in any way he could to give us the best service and attention and also to get the deal we wanted. We really appreciate his patient and his time to try to get what we were looking for. Overall every one involved did a great job, you all are very professional and you know how to treat clients very well. Thank you very much, specially Andy for the help in getting my car. Joanna And Luis alvarado.

February 02, 2016

Thank you sharing your experience with us, Joanna! We appreciate you finding the time to tell everyone about your visit with us when you were looking for a new ride. We'll always be here for you if there's anything else you need. Thanks again!

Jignesh patel
1/31/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I bought my Honda HR-V from the dealership. Salesman Brian smith are helped and even the cor with color I liked not at the dealership, he get it from other dealer. The quote for the price is also clear and no add ups. It is my choice to whether I want to add options or not.

Brian Smith

February 01, 2016

Thank you for your support! The HR-V is definitely one of our favorites and we're glad Brian was able to help track down exactly the one that you wanted. Feel free to drop by again if there's anything else you need!

1 - 10 of 1,333 results