Ryan Auto Mall

Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant

March 24, 2017

"2016 Acadia Purchase"

- Metzmichelle

Tanner and Doug were very helpful and made the entire experience worth the 10 hour roundtrip drive to purchase our Acadia. Thank you for excellent service.

March 24, 2017

"Well worth it! "

- fdg23

It all started with going to look at some trucks. Being I had a lease that was ending, I was just trying to get an idea of what I could go to. So we started test driving some trucks. A couple hours later, I was walking out with a brand new truck!! Everyone was super nice in assisting my wants and needs when looking. I couldn't have asked for a better experience! I did not at all feel pressured like I had to buy the same day. They got me one heck of a deal on my truck! I don't think I could be more happy with the decision I made! I'm so glad I went to Ryan, I had the best experience from the moment we were greeted on the lot, to the moment I got the keys and drove off. Dealing with Melisa was amazing, she knew the in and outs of all the trucks we drove, and went above and beyond with helping me find the perfect one! I will definitely be going back to Ryan in the future for any other purchases!! Highly recommend this great dealership! Along with the great team they have!

March 22, 2017

"Purchase of new 2017 Camaro 50th anniversary SS."

- Car guy jim

Working with Jeff Nelson at Ryan Auto Mall was a great experience, and we came to consensus on terms of the new vehicle purchase quickly. I was happy with the value offered on my trade-in and by them having the special 50th anniversary Camaro I wanted in stock I was able to drive it home that day. Great work Jeff Nelson and Ryan Auto!! You made this buying experience easy the new Camaro is fantastic!

Ryan Auto Mall, Buffalo, MN, 55313