Ryan Auto Mall

911 Hwy 55 E, Buffalo, Minnesota 55313

Jeff Nelson, Certified Sales & Leasing Consultant. Corvette Specialist, Ryan Auto Mall

Jeff Nelson

GM Finance Manager

May 20, 2017

"new vehicle purchase"

- Teralbers

Everyone was very efficient and answered all my questions promptly. My buying experience was made very easy. I would recommend the Ryan experience to any of my friends!

LePage Josh
Pat Ryan
Rob Ryan
Lisa Stifter

May 19, 2017

"Easy process Quick service "

- Amanday35

Reece was quick to respond to my web inquiry on a vechile that interested me. The next day I was able to go in to the dealership and leave with an awesome vechile. The whole staff was friendly and reece found a car that fit my needs including my budget, style, ect. I would recommend going to Reece for your future vechile

May 18, 2017

"Who knew that buying a new car can be a PLEASANT experience "

- shellyheic

Buying a new car is a dreaded necessity that needs to be done every so often. We found out this time that it doesn't need to be that way. We bought our Buick Enclave from Doug Rambow at Ryan Auto Mall and we can't recommend Doug highly enough. He bent over backward for us even driving over to the dealership on a Sunday to be able to answer a question we had. Doug is knowledgeable and always returns phone calls. He even delivered our car to our garage while we were out of town so we would have it when we got home. When we returned home he spent all the time we needed going over all the systems in the car with us and even set everything up for us. Doug is great to work with. Everyone else at Ryan was also friendly and helpful.

Other Employees : We actually bought a Buick but it wasn't on the list