S & K Buick GMC

Graue Inc.

Suntrup Buick GMC

VictorJ
11/03/2011

"Victoria Swalley was one fantastic lady. She truly was a..."

Victoria Swalley was one fantastic lady. She truly was a joy to work with and her service after the sale was exceptional. She definitely knows the Acadia and explained everything very well as well as helping us set up On Star and the bluetooth. I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a GMC or Buick. Thanks. Vic and Linda Pambianco

Victoria Swalley

Buns79
11/02/2011

"great car buying experience, very friendly and helpfull!..."

great car buying experience, very friendly and helpfull! Marc was very knowledgable of the truck and did a good job explaining everything! I will defently go back!

Marc mariconi

Betty Gum
11/02/2011

"Marc Mariconi was a very good salesperson and all the..."

Marc Mariconi was a very good salesperson and all the employees who worked with us were outstanding and friendly. I had earlier received service from Rodney Rogers and he went out of his way to help me.

Marc Mariconi

ktbug025
11/02/2011

"I am 23 years old and this was my first car purchase. ..."

I am 23 years old and this was my first car purchase. Stuart was very knowledgable on the cars in the lot and knew what kind of car fit my personality. He was very helpful, and was very easy to contact and get a hold of. He made the process of purchasing a car very easy and simple. I will definitely go back to him for any future purchases and refer anyone I can to him.

tamaramorris
11/01/2011

"Stuart worked with me to help me find the exact vehicle I..."

Stuart worked with me to help me find the exact vehicle I wanted. He was willing to stay late at work until I could come to the dealership to pick up my vehicle. Stu spent a lot of time with me making sure that I understood everything I wanted to know about my Yukon. He also helped me by looking into the best option available to me to terminate my lease on my former car. I feel Stuart Gibbs went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with my purchasing experience. I would gladly recommend Stuart to anyone looking to purchase a new car from S&K.

Eddiebear
11/01/2011

"I had a 2006 GMC Serria and loved it but the mileage was..."

I had a 2006 GMC Serria and loved it but the mileage was not sufficient. Stuart talked to me about the Terrain and I love it. It has the Onstar and XM/Sirrius that I loved on the truck. He showed me how to use the features of the car and it is perfect for what I do. Many thanks to him.

ynass
11/01/2011

"I started on the internet and found exactly what I was..."

I started on the internet and found exactly what I was looking for. I put in a request and was immediately contacted by Cody. He was very friendly and thought he could help me out. I went by the dealership that evening and was introduced to Mark Mariconi because Cody had to drive a vehicle to Oklahoma. Mark was very friendly and made the whole experience very pleasant. We got a deal that I was good with and called my husband. I met and spoke to Chuck who gave me some financial info that I needed for my husband. We didn't do the sale that night because my husband wanted to discuss it further. After having all of his questions answered we were good to go. I called the next morning (today, 10/25/11) and said I could come in at noon and my husband could come in after he got off work at 3:30. Marc and Simon (love the accent!) had everything ready for me and the process went very smoothly and in good time. I would definitely give your names to friends and family. I appreciate everything you did for me to make the deal!

Cody Booker, Mark Mariconi, Chuck and Simon

jodeehavens
10/31/2011

"Victoria Swalley was very friendly, professional and..."

Victoria Swalley was very friendly, professional and great to deal with. She did an excellent job of explaining the different options available and pricing. She ensured that I got the vehicle that I wanted. Victoria did an excellent job of explaining/demonstrating how the options worked once the truck arrived and also assisted with setting up the information center to my specifications. Dan Stewart assisted me with financing. He was very friendly and professional. He took the time out to explain the financing aspect of purchasing a new truck and answered all the questions that I had. Overall my experience at S&K was excellent. I will highly recommend them to my family and friends.

Victoria Swalley and Dan Stewart

Brian Tamblin
10/31/2011

"Stu was very easy to work with and very helpful with my..."

Stu was very easy to work with and very helpful with my purchase. There was no pressure to buy and I found that the buying process was very easy. I have had some bad experiences in the past with other dealerships and sales reps but I found this experience very positive. I have found a car buying home and service center home at S&K Buick GMC.

Stu Gibbs

cmatrisch
10/31/2011

"Tammy makes buying a car easy. She listens to your needs..."

Tammy makes buying a car easy. She listens to your needs and responds appropriately with the best options. The whole process is streamlined and your needs are met. She is a pleasure to work with.

Tammy Keane