S & K Buick GMC

Suntrup Buick GMC

Graue Inc.

amerhotrod
11/04/2011

"very helpful and they take care of you. been to other..."

very helpful and they take care of you. been to other dealers in town-my town. and they all could use some training to treat people. At sk me and the wife were treated very well. they took the time to make sure everything was right and to our needs and satisfaction. never any problems if we had to go back for service. they do there job and take care of the people. they even washed my truck! great dealership. will be back and buy again when time comes around. Keep up the good work. Tom-Becky Quinn

Marc Mariconi, Marc Mariconi

Karen31
11/04/2011

"I have visited your dealship and brought from it three..."

I have visited your dealship and brought from it three times. Every time I have been in your dealership I've been greeted by friendly helpful people. I have been given excellent prices and or interest rates. I was going to try and get a cheaper price on this last vehicle and when I looked up the blue book value I just could not ask for a better price. As for your service department, I've been greeted by courteous personnel which have corrected a problem or perfomed the work that I've asked to be done. Overall, I would definately recommend your dealership to anyone interested in buying a vehicle. I would also ask that they go through Stuart Gibbs if he is available.

DonBerndt
11/04/2011

"Sale and financing went very easily. Have a small..."

Sale and financing went very easily. Have a small vibration in the steering. Bart connected me with the service dept, who is taking care of the problem.

Salesman: Bart Yeske. Finance: Dan Stewart

VictorJ
11/03/2011

"Victoria Swalley was one fantastic lady. She truly was a..."

Victoria Swalley was one fantastic lady. She truly was a joy to work with and her service after the sale was exceptional. She definitely knows the Acadia and explained everything very well as well as helping us set up On Star and the bluetooth. I would recommend her to anyone looking to purchase a GMC or Buick. Thanks. Vic and Linda Pambianco

Victoria Swalley

Buns79
11/02/2011

"great car buying experience, very friendly and helpfull!..."

great car buying experience, very friendly and helpfull! Marc was very knowledgable of the truck and did a good job explaining everything! I will defently go back!

Marc mariconi, Marc Mariconi

Betty Gum
11/02/2011

"Marc Mariconi was a very good salesperson and all the..."

Marc Mariconi was a very good salesperson and all the employees who worked with us were outstanding and friendly. I had earlier received service from Rodney Rogers and he went out of his way to help me.

Marc Mariconi, Marc Mariconi

ktbug025
11/02/2011

"I am 23 years old and this was my first car purchase. ..."

I am 23 years old and this was my first car purchase. Stuart was very knowledgable on the cars in the lot and knew what kind of car fit my personality. He was very helpful, and was very easy to contact and get a hold of. He made the process of purchasing a car very easy and simple. I will definitely go back to him for any future purchases and refer anyone I can to him.

tamaramorris
11/01/2011

"Stuart worked with me to help me find the exact vehicle I..."

Stuart worked with me to help me find the exact vehicle I wanted. He was willing to stay late at work until I could come to the dealership to pick up my vehicle. Stu spent a lot of time with me making sure that I understood everything I wanted to know about my Yukon. He also helped me by looking into the best option available to me to terminate my lease on my former car. I feel Stuart Gibbs went above and beyond to make sure I was completely happy with my purchasing experience. I would gladly recommend Stuart to anyone looking to purchase a new car from S&K.

Eddiebear
11/01/2011

"I had a 2006 GMC Serria and loved it but the mileage was..."

I had a 2006 GMC Serria and loved it but the mileage was not sufficient. Stuart talked to me about the Terrain and I love it. It has the Onstar and XM/Sirrius that I loved on the truck. He showed me how to use the features of the car and it is perfect for what I do. Many thanks to him.

ynass
11/01/2011

"I started on the internet and found exactly what I was..."

I started on the internet and found exactly what I was looking for. I put in a request and was immediately contacted by Cody. He was very friendly and thought he could help me out. I went by the dealership that evening and was introduced to Mark Mariconi because Cody had to drive a vehicle to Oklahoma. Mark was very friendly and made the whole experience very pleasant. We got a deal that I was good with and called my husband. I met and spoke to Chuck who gave me some financial info that I needed for my husband. We didn't do the sale that night because my husband wanted to discuss it further. After having all of his questions answered we were good to go. I called the next morning (today, 10/25/11) and said I could come in at noon and my husband could come in after he got off work at 3:30. Marc and Simon (love the accent!) had everything ready for me and the process went very smoothly and in good time. I would definitely give your names to friends and family. I appreciate everything you did for me to make the deal!

Cody Booker, Mark Mariconi, Chuck and Simon, Marc Mariconi