Saab of Milford

Karp Buick

Gold Coast Cadillac Saab Hummer

dawnnkids
2/14/2011

"We bought our 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible from Saab of..."

We bought our 2007 Saab 9-3 Aero Convertible from Saab of Milford. We love it. We always bring our car to Saab of Milford for service. They are always very helpfull. We have had a few minor problems, but they have always fixed them quickly and satisfactorily. In one case they even gave us a complementary loaner car, which was also a convertible! We highly reccommend this dealership.

Nick

elmotrip
2/12/2011

"I have been bringing my saabs there for service for the..."

I have been bringing my saabs there for service for the past five years and they have been very helpful. What has bee especially helpful is their effort to get the manufacturer to kick in for the cost of major repair work when it has been apparent there were some faulty parts involved.

nick Saccomanno

pwpson
1/31/2011

"I have brought my last 4 Saabs there for service, and..."

I have brought my last 4 Saabs there for service, and leased 1 new one there. The service department is especially friendly and competent, and I can speak with the service techs, too, if I want to give or get more information. They seem to go out of their way to get the work done under the warranty, unlike other dealers that I have used. I also always get a free loaner for the warranty work. Most importantly, the service is performed properly the first time, with no return visits (with 1 exception).

Jessica (service) and Geoff (sales)

maryannm1
1/29/2011

"I have owned my car for over four years - everytime I..."

I have owned my car for over four years - everytime I have had any kind of problem, they took me right in and fixed whatever was wrong with the car. I can't say enough about my experience with this Saab dealership. I would recommend the car and the service.

Jessica, Carla, Mindy, credit dept

John Sward
1/10/2011

"I have patronized Saab of Milford for 1 year now.I own a..."

I have patronized Saab of Milford for 1 year now.I own a 2004 9-3.I have found the service department to be friendly,providing me with a loaner with lengthly repairs and willing to answer all my questions ,including taking me into the service bay to discuss details.I would drive 100 miles to have this type of personal service.

Keith-service department

strollershopper
11/09/2010

"Drove 2 hours to this dealership because they were billed..."

Drove 2 hours to this dealership because they were billed as the "biggest used Saab dealer in the Northeast." Had numerous e-mails and calls to the dealership concerning one particular "certified preowned" (and I use that term loosly) 2 year old convertible. Repeated asked: "is the vehicle in excellent condition and ready to go?" I was always told yes. Drove over 100 miles to get there and the interior seats of the "certified preowned" car were trashed! Ripped, gouged, dirty white leather, all sorts of warning lights going off on the dash, no valve caps on the tires. This is a car which was sitting at the dealer since January of 2010 and that was 11 months ago. It is a sin that these people would try to pass off a car like that as "Saab Certified Preowned." No one is paying any attention to anything over there if something like this can happen. STAY AWAY.

Geoff Baldwin

Saab95Owner
1/01/2009

"My wife's 9-5 wagon broke down and was towed to their..."

My wife's 9-5 wagon broke down and was towed to their shop. Picked-up car after they said it was repaired and paying $800 bill. Engine was making loud screeching sound while trying to drive out of their parking lot. They re-checked car and insisted that the engine needed a major overhaul and lower end of engine needed replacement. Nick's story kept changing when asking questions and he was not willing to put anything down in writing or provide an estimate. Had car towed to an independent Saab specialist in Branford, CT for a second evaluation and they correctly diagnosed the problem with the turbo, promptly performed the repairs, and we have put 10+K engine trouble free miles on the car since. The dealer owner, Craig Zoufaly was unapologetic about the misdiagnosis, the one week the car spent in their shop without resolution or written estimate, and was unwilling to reimburse us for the 2nd towing charges which should not have been necessary. Got the definite feeling they were trying to take advantage of us. Honest answers and work are available nearby at the Swedish Performance repair shop in Branford.

Nick Saccomanno, Craig Zoufaly