Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

McKamy
7/04/2015

"Rob in Maintenance Department Provided Excellent Service"

Rob provided great service and feedback regarding our Jeep. We had recently come back from a very long road trip and had warning lights. He eased my worries and found the issue in a timely manner. He called me three times to keep me updated on what was occurring with the vehicle and then explained it to me again in person. I really appreciated his patience and explanation.

krainvfk
7/02/2015

"Explantory, Client Oriented, Honest, and Trustworthy"

Sammy Harmoush - A true professional gentleman and salesman. He was professional, knowledgeable and thorough. Friendly, and no pressure. I asked 12 questions and he replied truthfully! Well prepared to make judgment on Grand Cherokee Laredos 4x4 over the years! That impressed me! Gary Southall - A financial manager who worked with me in all aspects. Honest and up-to-date on interest rates and payment systems. His professional attitude and experience made the process go so smooth! I did not really deal with Jeff McCallum but he was a pleasant manager. I would give Sammy and Gary each an Outstanding!

twostilletos
6/06/2015

"SERVICE! SERVICE! SERVICE"

Scott Rader, Brian Bishop, Chris Atchison and the rest of the gang at Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg are truly committed to customer service!! My Husband and I have purchased two vehicles from these folks and we always go back for service even if it just an oil change. They consistently go above and beyond in all areas and with pride. If you are looking for an honest, hassle free experience go see my friends at Safford. You will always leave feeling great about spending your hard earned money here!!

New Wrangler Unlimited Owner
6/05/2015

"No pressure!"

I started the process by inquiring online about a jeep that they had in stock and Sandra Davis quickly responded to all of my questions and set up a time for me to come and take a test drive. Sammy Harmoush greeted me at the lot and was great to deal with the whole way through the process and we worked out a deal that was great! When it came to the financing I worked with Gary Southall and he was able to get me a great rate and term to fit right into my budget. The customer service that I received was top notch. Thanks to everyone involved, especially Sammy Harmoush, for getting me into my new to me Jeep Wrangler Unlimited!!

Sammy Harmoush, Sandra Davis

GUNNERMAN
5/30/2015

"Good experience"

I wasn't in the 'immediate' market for a vehicle since I dearly loved my 2003 Ram 1500. I tested several Ram's in two different trips. I settled for a 2014 Laramie and I am satisfied with it. Sammy was very patient and assisted us very well. The only thing I am not happy with is the U Connect. I was told that I could use my iPhone connected apps with the U Connect. This is not so. The only thing I can do is Bluetooth telephone use and the music app. Anything else worthwhile requires a paid subscription.

Tony123
5/12/2015

"Excellence experience!"

Sammy greeted us with much enthusiasm, but no pressure! He was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly! Sammy made the buying experience of our 2011 Dodge Dakota very easy and he treated us with much respect and really listened to our needs. He continues to provide great service after our purchase! Job well done Sammy!!!

jack
5/06/2015

"Easy transaction"

I was greeted by Sammy as I got out of my vehicle. I told him the vehicle that interested me and he quickly got the key and escorted me to the vehicle. We took a test drive and I agreed it was the vehicle I wanted. Sammy then very efficiently guided the process that takes you from one vehicle to owning another one. He had a warm style and was very careful to make sure I understood each step. I was in and out with my new vehicle with no hassles. I later had to call him to let him know I had left something in my old vehicle and he was able to retrieve it for me and set aside safely. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle from Safford Fredericksburg.

EDM01
5/04/2015

"Very responsive to my internet requests"

Dealership had great pricing and location....They were very responsive to my internet requests and I would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks for all the help,

Kelly Logan

msjoann1616
5/03/2015

"The service I received was outstanding ."

The staff were very customer service oriented. The procedure to buy a vehicle was pain free and qick. Scott Rader was very knowledgeable, helpful and spent a lot of time explaining every component of the vehicle we bought made you feel comfortable ame like we were the only customer. I would refer anyone without hesitation to Scot . Thank you,

snowbird1940
5/01/2015

"My experience at Safford of Fredericksbug"

Sammy Harmoush was wonderful. We had a mix-up thinking the car we had selected over the internet was in Fredericksburg but actually it was at the Winchester dealership. Sammy immediately went to work having the car brought to Fredericksburg. Meanwhile Sammy showed us another car, same year and same model so we would know what we were getting. Our car came in the next day and we fell in love with it. Sammy would not have been nicer or more helpful. All the employees at Safford went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

Reviews of Gary Southall