Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 AM

Sam
5/28/2016

"Recall"

Great service from making appointment to having repair. Would definitely go back for service. Recall was solved in less than one hour service tech explained in detail what was done.

ECMP
5/26/2016

"Fast, friendly service"

The service manager accommodated my service request as required on the same day. He met me at the door, explained the process, and then took care of my concerns as fast as possible. I had an excellent experience with the service department.

May 27, 2016

WOW! thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy that Howard was able to make your service experience such a good one. I will let Howard know about your wonderful review! Thank you again.

jct891
5/22/2016

"Honest Salesperson"

I want to personally thank the team that helped me through the buying process. They are the most honest, most transparent people I have met. No hidden tricks, no hidden numbers (i.e not playing the numbers game), they just want to take care of the customer!

Eileen Kincer

May 23, 2016

We are so happy your experience with us was such a nice one. We are glad to have Eileen and Brian on our team! We are glad our honesty makes a difference. Enjoy your new Vehicle and thank you for the lovely review!!

Tammyrison
5/21/2016

"Excellent "

My husband and I came in about a year ago and had this wonderful and amazing lady help us purchase my husbands truck. We were concerned that she wouldn't beable to help us with our trade in and she kept reassuring us that she would get us what we want and what we wanted to get In and by godly she sure did. Here we r a year later back here at Safford Dodge trading my husband truck in for a newer dodge truck and we have Diana again. I would always recommend her to any of our family and friends. I am considering even bring in my 2013 Toyota Sienna. Best Regards Tammy and Michael Rison

May 23, 2016

Dear Tammy and Michael Rison, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so excited that you returned to us and had another great experience. I will let Diana know what a wonderful review you left us and her. I am sure you will make her day! Enjoy your new vehicle and please bring in your 2013 Toyota Sienna and let see what we can do!

dlynnie
5/20/2016

"accommodating and pleasurable"

Al was very friendly, professional and patient. We would recommend him to anyone Jeff helped us out a lot we really appreciate all he has done.

May 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave a review!. We are so happy your experience with us was a good one. I will let Al and Jeff know they received a 5 star review from you. Enjoy your new vehicle!!!

New Pacifica Owner
5/13/2016

"Pleasant, informative and not pushy."

I just wanted to say Thank You to Beverley Riley at Safford Chrysler in Fredericksburg. She was very professional throughout the purchasing process of our new Pacifica. She kept us updated on information without being intrusive and helped us feel comfortable with the vehicle. Purchasing a car can be an ordeal, however, this process was smooth and without issues. Thanks, again.

May 16, 2016

Congratulations on your new Pacifica!!! We are so glad your experience with us was such a positive one. I will let Beverley know what a great job she is doing. Thank you so much for the nice review. Enjoy your Pacifica!!

Gray Ghost
5/12/2016

"Pleasant, no pressure, helpful and expedient "

The sales person was helpful in fulfilling our needs and requirements. The manager was attentive and responsive. The finance person was both helpful and expedient.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave us a 5 star review! I will let Jeff and Kari know they are doing a great job and met your requirements. Thank you again.

BP22407
5/12/2016

"Great"

Had a great experience with this dealership and a had a fantastic salesman Al Allee kept in touch and answered my questions throughout my order. Admittedly some were dumb questions but he never let on I was asking those kind of questions. The dealership was very clean and welcoming.

May 12, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! I know that Al, Marilyn, and Brooke will be thrilled to know that they received such a great review. We are so happy you had a positive experience with us and enjoy your new vehicle!

BJ Karp
5/11/2016

"Fantastic Experience"

I had a fantastic experience with this dealership and Ms. Riley. She answered all the questions that I had and was not pushing me to purchase the Challenger. She was willing to work with me for a few weeks while I was getting my financial situation worked out. Brooke was also patient with me while I figured out what financing will be best for me for my first car purchase.

May 12, 2016

Congratulations on your first car purchase! We are so happy that Jeff, Beverley and Brooke were able to get the financing that worked best for you. Enjoy your new Challenger and thank you so much for the great review!!

Jeanie Renaud
5/11/2016

"Another great purchase"

2 weeks ago I call my sales lady, Beverly Riley, in a panic asking her to please help us get out of a vehicle and into a different one in order to help us qualify for our first home! She told me to come on in that evening and we would see what they could do and see if they could make it happen. After telling her exactly what we needed to do, she spoke with Jeff (manager) with whom we have also worked with before with other vehicle purchases as well. He gave us the go ahead and the search began! Bev drove us around the lot looking for the perfect vehicle in the price range we needed to stay in. Finally, I found a brand new 2015 Dodge Journey with a little over 300 miles on it. I LOVED it! I looked over at Bev and said "lets make this happen!", haha. In a little over an hour after finding this car we were walking out to our new car. Beverly and Jeff are our life savers! They have made our first house purchase possible and they did it with such professionalism. You both ROCK! Car #3 in the books and I will most definitely be back in a few years for my Durango :)

May 12, 2016

We are so happy Beverley and Jeff were able to find you the vehicle in your price range! A Dodge Journey is a wonderful Large SUV. We hope to see you in a few years for the Durango!. Enjoy your new Journey and thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review!

Reviews of Jeff McCallum