Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg
Call
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Very pleased!"

Sammy Harmoush took care of us and we are very satisfied with our purchase. Would recommend Safford to others looking to buy a vehicle new or used.

"Great salesman!"

I had the pleasure with working with Sammy Harmoush finding and purchasing a used car. He was extremely friendly and didn't pressure me into anything. Overall a great car buying experience.

"Great"

Never had a problem with dealership or any of the sales people..they have never tried to up sale me dumb services ... so I would highly recommend for all services

"Very easy, family like, auto buying experience"

I would recommend to try this dealership first to meet there auto needs. Sammy Harmoush was very kind and very helpfully with our needs and concerns.

Sammy Harmoush

"What a great car buying experience!"

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences I have had. I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger. We had some interesting issues we were dealing with, negative equity on a trade, etc., and working with Scott Rader and the other guys made it so easy and made it possible. I recommend if you are in need of a car, go see Scott. He will take care of you!

"Stellar Dealership"

This is the best car buying experience we have ever had. The people are helpful, polite and knowledgeable. Ken Irwin, expecially, went above and beyond the call of service to answer all of our questions and give us the help we needed. I will definitey recommend them to all my friends and family. I love my new car!!

"Great people and service!"

Recently, we purchased a 2012 Dodge Ram 3500 Diesel truck and worked with Scott Rader. We got a great deal and the process was quick and easy thanks to Scott. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Scott to anyone who is looking to buy a vehicle. We drove two hrs to look at this truck and it was definitely worth it. :) Great people and great service. Best vehicle buying experience!

"Service Experience "

Service was outstanding! That are always very courteous and professional. They explained what the problems were and what needed to be done to fix them.

September 29, 2014

We appreciate your kind words. Thank you choosing Safford for your automotive needs!

"Excellent experience"

Dario and Marilyn are excellent people and made my time at the dealership worth it. They go out their way to make sure they get you into the vehicle you want and at a deal that is affordable. I will definitely buy my next vehicle from them and will recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle.

September 29, 2014

We appreciate your postive feedback, we will let Marilyn and Dario know how you feel. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing Safford.

"First Service Experience"

I recently purchased a 2014 Ram 3500 Diesel Mega Cub and love it. I needed to have the fuel filters changed, but don't buy the truck locally so I wasn't sure which local area dealership to take the truck to for service. Safford Dodge was recommended to me by another Ram owner. I was able to get an appointment when I needed it and they not only took care of the issue I had come in for, but also made me aware of a recall and updates that needed to be done. Great experience!

September 29, 2014

We appreciate your postive feedback, thank you for choosing Safford for your automotive needs.

Scott Rader