Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Call
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!"

THE SERVICE STAFF AT YOUR DEALERSHIP GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND! I AM DISABLED AND THEY DID ALL THEY COULD TO ASSIST ME! I CANNOT TELL YOU HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO HAVE A SERVICE DEPARTMENT THAT TRULY CARES ABOUT YOUR CUSTOMERS OVER AND ABOVE THE MECHANICAL ASPECTS OF THEIR JOBS. THEY ARE TRULY A MAJOR ASSET TO YOUR DEALERSHIP AND SHOULD BE RECOGNIZED AS SUCH! I DID NOT GET ALL THE NAMES OF THE INDIVIDUALS WHO PROVIDED ME THE ABOVE AND BEYOND SERVICE, BUT, YOUNG LADY THAT CHECKED ME IN RETRIEVED MY CANE OUT OF MY JEEP, YOUR SERVICE PERSON WORKED WITH ME TO LIMIT THE AMOUNT OF MOVING AROUND I HAD TO DO AND ANOTHER TECH BROUGHT MY CAR BACK INSIDE SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO WALK FAR! AMAZING AND SO VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!

"Great experience!!!!"

I went to look at a specific vehicle. i was greeted by Joe my salesman. I enjoyed his straight approach to selling the car, no hassles involved. The transaction was quick and I was out the door with my new car. Great place yo buy!!!!!

Joe and Jackie

"Outstanding Salesperson"

Your expert salesperson especially Mr Chris Glitzos is the reason I keep coming back (Third vehicle and two by other people that I have recommended). His knowledge and overall ability to get through the process of buying a car is short of remarkable. I have been to other dealerships and in most cases the salesperson is pushing a vehicle on you.......Mr Glitzos is more interested in what really works for the customer. I know this first hand and I have a friend who I sent to Chris and was absolutely pleased about the way his deal was handled. Mr Glitzos ability to work with your customers, his overall knowledge of the vehicles, and his outstanding ability to place me in the right vehicle are personal traits that reflect well on your dealership.........some of your other sales people could certainly learn a lot from this gentlemen. Yes..he also a real gentlemen! I am looking at buying a new Truck sometime in 2015 and it will certainly be from Mr. Glitzos. Joseph G Powell.

"Awesome experience every time we buy!!"

Ask for Gavin he did an outstanding job on 10-30-2014. Very nice and outgoing to find us our 2015 Grand Caravan at our expectations! ;-) We love Safford Dodge the bust place to buy from. Leo, Joan, Gavin, Scott and the rest of the team are the best, they work for you and get you what you want. We highly recommend Safford Dodge in Fredericksburg, VA!! We give 100 stars! The best of the best!

Gavin

"Painless purchase"

They made our buying experience an excellent and convienient one. I would absolutely recommend this dealership and our sales associate. Thank you for all the help.

Gavin Lutz

"Friendly and patient"

My wife and I started our search for a jeep grand cherokee in August. Gavin at Safford was one of the first salesman we worked with. He was very friendly,knowledgeable, and above all, patient. Compared to other salesman in the area, he was by far the most pleasant. We returned twice to look at several different grand Cherokees and each time Gavin took time to show us the features of each model. He followed up with us without being overbearing. When we (finally) purchased, it was exactly what I had been looking for. Joan got us a great deal with a few extras thrown in and we were very happy with our purchase. We would definitely return to Safford in the future.

Gavin Lutz

"Don't visit on Saturday unless you intend to buy."

I am sorry to say that what began as a positive experience with this dealership's sales department became humiliating and rude when I stopped in last Saturday to gather some more information on a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited. I had visited twice before, maybe a month or two ago, when I was first considering a Jeep vehicle for my next purchase and had a decent time with the salesperson (Gary), but we were a couple months away from purchasing. I have been going through the decision-making process, and was pretty close to deciding on a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, but I had some concerns about comfort and also just wanting to explore some of the options available for 2015, so wanted to stop by again to do a very brief test drive and just spend some time in a vehicle with more options so I could be familiar with them. I also want to add that I used to sell cars myself, and try very hard not to waste peoples' time so I was not intending to stand around and kick tires for 2 hours. Regardless, while I was initially greeted in a friendly tone, there was pushback when I asked to do a quick test drive "unless I was going to buy soon," but after apparently checking with a manager Gary let me take a vehicle out - again, very briefly which is all I wanted to do. As the drive completed things began to get more uncomfortable. When we returned, I just wanted to sit in the parked Jeep to look at some of the options I hadn't looked at before (i.e. the nav system), and I told Gary he didn't even have to stay - I just wanted a little time inside the vehicle to check things out. However, I was told that there were "people here ready to buy" and I would have to leave and come back during the week. Maybe other people wouldn't mind that, but as a former salesperson and someone who has visited many import and upper-end dealerships, I have never, ever been told to go away and come back some other time when checking out a vehicle I would likely be interested in purchasing within a few weeks. I was made to feel increasingly unwelcome from before the test-drive onward, and believe it was very unprofessional for a dealership to turn someone away when they are just trying to make their final decisions about a vehicle purchase - spending $40k is an important decision and I want to ensure I buy the right thing. I am not sure if this idea to make people leave who aren't there to purchase that day belongs solely to the salesperson, the dealer management, or both, but I will be going elsewhere for my purchase - more of an inconvenience to me, but perhaps another place will appreciate the business a little more. Am giving 2 stars instead of one since the last visit was decent - too bad it didn't stay that way.

"Dodge Viper Purchase"

I was in the market for a new vehicle that would get me down the highway in a quick, fast and in a hurry kinda way. The 2013 Dodge Viper GTS fit that need without having to give it any thought. Hats off to Al Allee for help in making my decision a pleasurable one. Scott Rader in the finance department made it a breeze to get all the paperwork done and get me rolling down the highway. I would highly recommend all of the courteous staff at Safford Dodge of Fredericksburg, Va to assist you in your vehicle purchase. As I am now a happy Viper owner!

"Excellent service."

Rob was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even greeted me by name. He took the time to fully understand the problem I was experiencing and saw that the problem was resolved in a very expeditious and economical manner.

"Outstanding dealership"

I have been a customer for over 20 years and the sales and service cant be beat anywhere.Fred Brown in sales and Rob Stocking in service are the men to see.They are no nonsense people and always ready to go the "extra mile" for you.Sharon Wheeler is also top notch.Buy your cars here and you wont regret it.

Reviews of Scott Rader