Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Tony123
5/12/2015

"Excellence experience!"

Sammy greeted us with much enthusiasm, but no pressure! He was very professional, knowledgeable, and friendly! Sammy made the buying experience of our 2011 Dodge Dakota very easy and he treated us with much respect and really listened to our needs. He continues to provide great service after our purchase! Job well done Sammy!!!

jack
5/06/2015

"Easy transaction"

I was greeted by Sammy as I got out of my vehicle. I told him the vehicle that interested me and he quickly got the key and escorted me to the vehicle. We took a test drive and I agreed it was the vehicle I wanted. Sammy then very efficiently guided the process that takes you from one vehicle to owning another one. He had a warm style and was very careful to make sure I understood each step. I was in and out with my new vehicle with no hassles. I later had to call him to let him know I had left something in my old vehicle and he was able to retrieve it for me and set aside safely. I would recommend him to anyone looking to buy a vehicle from Safford Fredericksburg.

EDM01
5/04/2015

"Very responsive to my internet requests"

Dealership had great pricing and location....They were very responsive to my internet requests and I would not hesitate to recommend them. Thanks for all the help,

Kelly Logan

msjoann1616
5/03/2015

"The service I received was outstanding ."

The staff were very customer service oriented. The procedure to buy a vehicle was pain free and qick. Scott Rader was very knowledgeable, helpful and spent a lot of time explaining every component of the vehicle we bought made you feel comfortable ame like we were the only customer. I would refer anyone without hesitation to Scot . Thank you,

snowbird1940
5/01/2015

"My experience at Safford of Fredericksbug"

Sammy Harmoush was wonderful. We had a mix-up thinking the car we had selected over the internet was in Fredericksburg but actually it was at the Winchester dealership. Sammy immediately went to work having the car brought to Fredericksburg. Meanwhile Sammy showed us another car, same year and same model so we would know what we were getting. Our car came in the next day and we fell in love with it. Sammy would not have been nicer or more helpful. All the employees at Safford went out of their way to make us feel comfortable.

trkraemer
4/24/2015

"Brett Barker - above and beyond - customer service"

Brett went above and beyond to help us out. Long story, short - 3 weeks ago we had an issue with my Jeep Grand Cherokee. We thought we may not be able to make it home to Maryland, since it was late on a Sunday, and the service department was about to close and could not fit us in. Brett, the service manage, saw that we were in a bind and came outside to talk to us. He took a few minutes for a test drive and was able to diagnose the problem as a relatively minor issue with the brakes. We were able to make it home that night thanks to Brett's efforts. That is customer service! The dealership made no money on me, but definitely gained my appreciation and respect. Based on this experience, I would recommend this dealership for outstanding customer commitment and service. Thanks, Brett!

Brett Barker

VENITARALPH10
4/17/2015

"CHARGED FOR SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE COVERED BY WARRANTY!!!!"

TWO IN HALF HOURS TO TURN TWO ROTORS,THE TRUCK A LITTLE OVER 24,000 SO WHATS NEXT, CAN'T WAIT TO GET TRADE THIS TRUCK FOR SOME ELSE , DODGE WILL NOT BE MY NEXT CHOICE.

CKNEAL
4/09/2015

"Sammy Harmoush"

We cannot thank Sammy enough for making this an awesome experience. His knowledge and years of experience definitely showed. We WILL be back to see him and highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. I guarantee you will not only walk out a happy customer but will have gained a new friend as well. THANKS SAMMY!!! :))

krudder
3/31/2015

"AL is the BEST!!!"

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. AL made this experience better than I could have ever imagined. If your looking for a great car with no hassle, I would definately recommend asking for AL ALLEE!!

Sarah_Stepper
3/27/2015

"SCOTT IS AWESOME!"

Scott was the most helpful sales person I think that i have ever encountered. Every issue there was he had a solution. He fixed everything without a problem. :) THANKS SCOTT!

Reviews of Scott Rader