Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

rhondaoh9
8/01/2015

"Parts Dept"

Had purchased a Jeep Wrangler from a different dealership..Safford Is closer to my home however.Needed a few accessories for the vehicle.Pete in the Parts department was so wonderfully friendly,knowledgeable,and so very helpful!Look forward to coming in and ordering any other things needed!Great employee Safford!Wish more people were as friendly as Pete!

Pete in the parts dept.

roni
7/27/2015

"Quick and friendly service!"

They got me in quickly and even gave me a ride to work and came and picked me up from work after my car was repaired. Friendly staff too.

Lynette/Service

steinway
7/26/2015

"Great Service Department"

Everyone I've worked with in the Service Department, has been very friendly and pleasant to deal with. They take the time necessary to answer all of my questions and always thoroughly explain the work that needs to be done. The facility is always clean and orderly in appearance and the waiting area is very comfortable.

Teresa1497
7/25/2015

"Great experience!!"

While visiting family from out of town I had an issue with my vehicle. I called the service department and they got me in first thing the very next day. While they couldn't completely resolve the issue because of time restraints with not being able to get parts in on time since I was just in town for a few days. They still did a complete 23 point check up for free on my vehicle to make sure it was safe for me to return home in a few days. Jim was the main person I dealt with and it was a pleasure. He was very thorough and courteous. During the inspection they noticed all four of my tires were in need of a change. Which I was aware of already. They brought this to my attention, but they never once made me feel pressured to actually have the work done there. I decided to go ahead and have the tires replaced. They did a great job and in a timely matter! They had a great deal on tires going on and my actual total wound up being less than what I was originally quoted. Which was a bonus! Ironically the very next day my one tire became flat because of a nail in the tread. I again called up the very next morning and they were able to get me in right away. They were so nice about it and were able to repair it for me free of charge as a courtesy and in a timely matter. I would definitely recommend Stafford Dodge of Springfield to everyone!!

Jim Juliano

Albert
7/24/2015

"POOR VEHICLE QUALITY ASSURANCE"

I bought a "new" 2015 Dodge Journey SE 6/13/15. The vehicle was transferred from another dealer to the Fredericksburg lot. I drove to Vermont a few days later and that's when the top of the tailgate strarted to make a rubbing noise when opening and closing. I noticed some marks on both sides of the tailgate that alligned with marks on the body. This indicated there was a prior problem with the tailgate alignment or repaired damage that was not divulged at sale to me. The service department provided excellent service by sending the Journey to a body shop for repair and supplying a rental vehicle. Other than losing the use of my new vehicle for a week I am pleased with the purchase and service provided at Safford.

Richard Perna - Sales

BuckeyeMike
7/23/2015

"Unbelievable experience!"

If they're not one of the best dealerships in the US, then they should be. My buying experience was so easy it was embarrassing. I found the truck I wanted on Cars.com and sent an email at midnight. The next morning, I had an email at 6:30 telling me the truck was in stock if I wanted to test drive it. By 9:00 am, Beverly had left a voicemail and follow-up text saying that they had pulled the truck and detailed it "IN CASE I WANTED TO TEST DRIVE IT!" One phone call later and I was on my way by 1:00 pm. By simply texting a photo of my license, Safford had multiple finance options ready when I arrived, and got me a rock-bottom interest rate that was not through Chrysler Finance. There was no pressure, just pure service. They did all that work and I still could have walked. 45 minutes and a quick call to my wife later, I got the truck I wanted for less than I planned to pay. They even took care of registering and getting the state inspection for me. From Ashley in the Online Office, to Beverly in Sales, to Leo in Management, to Brian in Finance, everything and everyone was first-class. You won't be disappointed with Safford.

Ashley Keating

Kevin and Leigh Anne
7/12/2015

"Outstanding service from start to finish!"

Initially we spoke to Christopher Ballard about a new Jeep. Being unclear about exactly what we wanted, he was very patient and answered our many questions. When we expressed an interest, he escorted us to pre-owned vehicles where he introduced us to Sammy Harmoush. Sammy was extremely professional. He was able to answer all of our questions and it was evident that he knew his business. Not only did he give us honest and direct information, he was quite the personable gentleman. Sammy also expressed his great satisfaction with working at Safford (a really good indicator in my opinion). Next we were introduced to Brian Bishop, the finance manager. We found him to be very pleasant and fair. He was efficient and spoke highly of Mr. Harmoush. We found an amazing Jeep for a great price! We had an outstanding experience. I will write another review when I have my beautiful new Jeep serviced. I have no doubts that it will be an equally superior experience. We will definitely use Safford for future auto purchases.

Carclueless
7/11/2015

"Amazing service"

Top notch service. They went way above and beyond expectations in assisting me in finding a new car. Thank you so much to Leo and Scott for helping me out. If you are looking for a super friendly salesman ask for Scott he will blow you away with his customer service

JD
7/06/2015

"Auto Purchase"

Sammy was very engaging and helpful in my search for a car. He bent over backwards to get me the deal that I wanted. Great experience! John D

McKamy
7/04/2015

"Rob in Maintenance Department Provided Excellent Service"

Rob provided great service and feedback regarding our Jeep. We had recently come back from a very long road trip and had warning lights. He eased my worries and found the issue in a timely manner. He called me three times to keep me updated on what was occurring with the vehicle and then explained it to me again in person. I really appreciated his patience and explanation.

Reviews of Brian Bishop