Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

CKNEAL
4/09/2015

"Sammy Harmoush"

We cannot thank Sammy enough for making this an awesome experience. His knowledge and years of experience definitely showed. We WILL be back to see him and highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a car. I guarantee you will not only walk out a happy customer but will have gained a new friend as well. THANKS SAMMY!!! :))

Sammy Harmoush

krudder
3/31/2015

"AL is the BEST!!!"

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. AL made this experience better than I could have ever imagined. If your looking for a great car with no hassle, I would definately recommend asking for AL ALLEE!!

Sarah_Stepper
3/27/2015

"SCOTT IS AWESOME!"

Scott was the most helpful sales person I think that i have ever encountered. Every issue there was he had a solution. He fixed everything without a problem. :) THANKS SCOTT!

TH5300
3/24/2015

"Challenger service "

What an amazing experience. I was shocked when I called to make an apt at 9:00am and was asked if I could come in at 6:30pm the same day. What?I did not have to take a day off to get my car serviced. Who even thought that was possible. The service hours are great and a modal for all dealerships. I have purchased four cars from Safford. Well ok two were Fiats so I think that only counts as three. never the less i am proud to call Safford my dealership.

pitcher122013
3/16/2015

"Excellent Service"

The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly. The help me find the right vehicle for myself. I couldn't be happier. Especially with Dario. Thank you so much.

nl
3/16/2015

"An easy transaction!"

I found the car I was looking for online and called the dealer 150 miles away. Scott Rader handled it all from beginning to end. The car was precisely as depicted. I handled everything over the phone and a few days later drove up. Scott was super efficient and had all the work done so I could sign and drive right off with a full tank of gas. I would highly recommend both Scott and Safford to anyone looking for an honest ethical and simple way to buy a car.

Elias
3/15/2015

"Selling experience "

Best man with selling experience on car. When it comes to selling cars; He would not lie to the customer about what is in car, what's wrong with the car. He got a good personality; ver friendly. She his helping a customer, He would do anything to make sure the customer are satisfied.

FyrRunner
3/02/2015

"This dealership went above and beyond all expectations! "

I stopped to look at a few vehicles I found online. Joe Robinson introduced himself, answered my questions, and took it from there. He was professional, friendly, not aggressive or pushy, and impressed me tremendously! The process of vehicle searching, purchasing, financing, ...all of it ...was so easy, efficient, and overall an amazing experience. Jeff and Steve handled the financial part and all the paperwork...they were fantastic! My expectations were exceeded in so many ways, that I can't say enough good things about this dealership. And the service hours ...I thought I misheard so I had to clarify...yes, they are really open until 3 am during the week!

Joe Robinson, Steve Stewart

Rbutti
3/01/2015

"Great Purchase/Out of state online buyer"

I located the car online, inquired about the vehicle and Scott Rader responded immediately! From the start I was extremely impressed with Scott's attitude and willingness to answer all my questions, and make sure I was comfortable with the vehicle I was looking to purchase. When it came to achieving the price I was looking for; I felt like Scott was working for me (on my side) going back and forth with management to close the deal. They provided me not only a great deal but were also courteous to drive the jeep up to DC when I flew in. This was probably one of the smoothest transactions I have ever experienced with a dealership! Scott and the dealership are true professionals!

Clark Gable
2/27/2015

"Attempted purchase"

I have worked with Scott in used cars re. a 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T. First of all, I live in Santa Fe, NM so I have never had any work done at your dealership nor will I have any done. Scott has been great to work with. If I don't end up with the vehicle, it is not because Scott hasn't been great. My credit is not platinum and so even though I have been approved by Capital One there are still costs like moving the vehicle to SF which are preventing me from completing the deal. Thanks for your interest.

Steve and Jeff in credit