Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 AM

Clover
6/30/2016

"AWESOME"

We found the exact vehicle we were looking for on your webs site and made the 5 1/2 hour drive from WV to purchase the vehicle. Our experience exceeded our expectations from the time we arrived on the lot, Thank you Safford you were awesome!

Joann Cook

Remarie
6/22/2016

"Polite, fun and efficient "

I am a first time Jeep buyer, they were fantastic! Polite and prompt😊 Thoroughly enjoyed my experience. Ask for Kari,Brooke and Nicole they are AWESOMESAUCE!!!😁

JohnMoore64
6/10/2016

"Outstanding service!!"

I have had my Dodge Ram in for service several times. Each time the work was done sooner than the time allowed. The service department made sure I was aware of everything that was being done and the cost. I never felt as though I was being taken advantage of, deceived or unaware of anything. I had Chris and Howard for my service Managers and they were outstanding. I have no problem paying more for labor or even parts at the dealership if I know I am going to get outstanding service like I do.

June 10, 2016

What a wonderful Review! thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy that we can make your service experience such a good one. I will let Chris and Howard know what a great job they are doing. Thank you again for such a wonderful review.

DWIGHT MCPHERSON
6/05/2016

"Great service"

The experience with this team was awesome. The sales rep was very easy to deal with and he ensured that we got the best value for the vehicle I wanted.

June 06, 2016

Thank you so much for the 5 star review! I will let Michael know what a great job he is doing. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you again.

Pinky70
6/02/2016

"Customer service at its best"

Customer service at its best, I boy a brand-new car yesterday and I had the best service ever. They help me with all my needs and it wasn't a long process. I told them the car I wanted and they help me get into my new car without any problem, I can go on and on about the GREAT! Service that I experienced. If you are looking to A new or used automobile go there and you would not be disappointed. My sales lady Beverley Riley again was the Best.

June 06, 2016

What a wonderful Review!!! We are so happy your purchase was such a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and the wonderful endorsement. I know Beverley will be thrilled when I show her your review. Thank you again and enjoy your vehicle!!!

Cobra11982
5/31/2016

"Buying experience"

Great experience, very friendly and knowledgeable people! They were very easy to work with and helped me get a great rate and price! Very happy!

June 01, 2016

Thank you for the 5 star review and taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a wonderful review! I will let Beverley know what a great review she received. Enjoy your new vehicle!!

Sam
5/28/2016

"Recall"

Great service from making appointment to having repair. Would definitely go back for service. Recall was solved in less than one hour service tech explained in detail what was done.

June 01, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We are so pleased that your service experience was such a good one. We welcome returning customers and hope to see you again!. I will let Howard know what a great job he is doing. Thank you again for the wonderful review!!!

ECMP
5/26/2016

"Fast, friendly service"

The service manager accommodated my service request as required on the same day. He met me at the door, explained the process, and then took care of my concerns as fast as possible. I had an excellent experience with the service department.

May 27, 2016

WOW! thank you for the 5 star review! We are so happy that Howard was able to make your service experience such a good one. I will let Howard know about your wonderful review! Thank you again.

jct891
5/22/2016

"Honest Salesperson"

I want to personally thank the team that helped me through the buying process. They are the most honest, most transparent people I have met. No hidden tricks, no hidden numbers (i.e not playing the numbers game), they just want to take care of the customer!

Eileen Kincer

May 23, 2016

We are so happy your experience with us was such a nice one. We are glad to have Eileen and Brian on our team! We are glad our honesty makes a difference. Enjoy your new Vehicle and thank you for the lovely review!!

Tammyrison
5/21/2016

"Excellent "

My husband and I came in about a year ago and had this wonderful and amazing lady help us purchase my husbands truck. We were concerned that she wouldn't beable to help us with our trade in and she kept reassuring us that she would get us what we want and what we wanted to get In and by godly she sure did. Here we r a year later back here at Safford Dodge trading my husband truck in for a newer dodge truck and we have Diana again. I would always recommend her to any of our family and friends. I am considering even bring in my 2013 Toyota Sienna. Best Regards Tammy and Michael Rison

May 23, 2016

Dear Tammy and Michael Rison, Thank you so much for the 5 star review! We are so excited that you returned to us and had another great experience. I will let Diana know what a wonderful review you left us and her. I am sure you will make her day! Enjoy your new vehicle and please bring in your 2013 Toyota Sienna and let see what we can do!

Reviews of Beverley  Riley