Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

FyrRunner
3/02/2015

"This dealership went above and beyond all expectations! "

I stopped to look at a few vehicles I found online. Joe Robinson introduced himself, answered my questions, and took it from there. He was professional, friendly, not aggressive or pushy, and impressed me tremendously! The process of vehicle searching, purchasing, financing, ...all of it ...was so easy, efficient, and overall an amazing experience. Jeff and Steve handled the financial part and all the paperwork...they were fantastic! My expectations were exceeded in so many ways, that I can't say enough good things about this dealership. And the service hours ...I thought I misheard so I had to clarify...yes, they are really open until 3 am during the week!

Joe Robinson, Steve Stewart

Rbutti
3/01/2015

"Great Purchase/Out of state online buyer"

I located the car online, inquired about the vehicle and Scott Rader responded immediately! From the start I was extremely impressed with Scott's attitude and willingness to answer all my questions, and make sure I was comfortable with the vehicle I was looking to purchase. When it came to achieving the price I was looking for; I felt like Scott was working for me (on my side) going back and forth with management to close the deal. They provided me not only a great deal but were also courteous to drive the jeep up to DC when I flew in. This was probably one of the smoothest transactions I have ever experienced with a dealership! Scott and the dealership are true professionals!

Clark Gable
2/27/2015

"Attempted purchase"

I have worked with Scott in used cars re. a 2008 Dodge Magnum R/T. First of all, I live in Santa Fe, NM so I have never had any work done at your dealership nor will I have any done. Scott has been great to work with. If I don't end up with the vehicle, it is not because Scott hasn't been great. My credit is not platinum and so even though I have been approved by Capital One there are still costs like moving the vehicle to SF which are preventing me from completing the deal. Thanks for your interest.

Steve and Jeff in credit

Satisfied
2/20/2015

"Second Puchase Even Better than the First"

This is the second used vehicle I have purshased from Safford Dodge. The first was in 2008 and this "new" 2014 Durango replaced the one I bought then. This time I dealt with Scott Rader and was extremely pleased with his attitude, helpfulness, knowlege, and friendliness. Even after the "deal was done" Scott continued to be exceedingly helpful and expedited the acquisition of several items initially overlooked by me. Thanks Scott.

rjones
2/17/2015

"Service"

There have been several recalls on my Jeep and I have also taken my Jeep in for regular service. Sorry I don't remember the names of the people who helped me while I was at the dealership, but everyone is always polite and professional. They answer all of my questions and keep me updated while my Jeep is being serviced. Customer service is excellent+.

preciousnini
2/12/2015

"Awesome Service Director!!!!"

I've always had a great experience we very time I've brought my car in for work. Last week I was helped by the service director David; he was so pleasant and really helped me out!! The customer service is A1!!!!

David Roash

jeeped
2/11/2015

"2015 JGC purchase"

Purchased my second Jeep vehicle from Safford of F'burg and from the same super salesman Al Allee. Super experience all around. The JGC is a great vehicle and look forward to many miles in it. Also hats off to Scott in Finance.

Scott Bryner

Avenger
2/08/2015

"Now I know where to go, when I buy my next car."

My daughter and I drove up from southern Virginia to purchase her first car. We had called that morning inquiring about the car she was interested in. Little did we know they would have the car prepped and ready for us as soon as we arrived. Salesman Dario Cacciavillani and Brian Bishop were very professional, knowledgeable, and helpful with all our questions and needs. We couldn't ask for a better car buying experience.

Vwlovers
2/06/2015

"Busted tire and back out in 1 hour"

Got a nasty sidewall flat tire in my new RAM on the road today, and limped in to the dealer just about out of air. Of course I had no appointment and it was lunch time. They got me a new tire at as good a price as any competitor locally, and had me back on the road in under an hour. I can't ask for better than that! Thanks guys!

greekzzz
2/02/2015

"New car"

My wife and I welcomed our third daughter on 1/14/15, on Jan. 19th, we rolled into Safford to get a larger vehicle. Gavin Lutz met me outside while my wife waited in the car. These folks bent over backwards to get us into a new Town and Country.

Gavin Lutz