Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 AM

bjmrichmond
1/25/2016

"Jeep Renegade 2015 "

Al and Joan are fantastic - Al was a great help with my son's first new car - did a fantastic job of explaining everything and Joan gave him an incredible deal!

February 05, 2016

Congratulation to your son on his first car! Thank you for such a wonderful review. I will pass on your review to Al and Joan. I am sure it will make there day!

Mpearce11
1/22/2016

"Overall great service. "

I had a great experience with Beverly, she worked with me on my budget and after some hard work she found the perfect truck for me. She was very easy going, understanding and I felt that she had my best interest in mind. Whenever I need to go back for any car shopping needs you can bet I'll be going right back to her.

February 05, 2016

We are so happy purchasing a vehicle was such great experience for you! I will let Bev. know what a wonderful review you left her. Enjoy you vehicle!

Jeep-Bill
1/18/2016

"The best car buying experience I have every had."

I bought my fourth new vehicle from Safford of Fredericksburg this weekend. My sales professional, Beverley Riley, is a true professional. She walked me right through the buying process like no one has ever done. Her manner and professionalism are unmatched. I look forward to continuing using Safford's excellent service department as I have done over the last ten years. I highly recommend Safford of Fredericksburg and especially Beverley Riley!!! Bill Erisman

January 20, 2016

We are so proud that we have customers like you! We are honored that we can make your experience either buying a vehicle or coming in for service a good one. Enjoy your new vehicle and hope to see you when you bring your vehecle in for service. I will let Bev. know what high praise she received from your review!

RAM274
1/17/2016

"Best experience EVER!!"

I bought the 2015 Durango R/T AWD. Had the best service ever. All the staff worked together to get the deal done right. Diana was our sales lady and was awesome to work with.

Diana

January 20, 2016

Congratulations on your new Durango! Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. I will let Joan, Troy and Diana know what a great job they are doing! Enjoy you new vehicle and thank you again for the review!

tashad2
1/16/2016

"excellent service"

Excellent service, excellent salesman. Timely manner was great. I have been a owner and previous owner of Dodge Brands for 6 years and I have recommended Dodge to other family members as well.

Eric Trommater

January 20, 2016

Thank you for the High praise for both our products (Dodge brands) and our employees. I will pass on your very nice review to Chris, Joan, Fred, Gill and Eric. We are so happy your experience with us was such a nice one. Thank you for such a nice review!

Zlt2016
1/15/2016

"Excellent service "

Excellent service and support, no matter what the problem Gill Brown and Chris Atchison were great to deal with. Would recommend this dealer ship to all my friends and family

January 20, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write us such a wonderful review! I will be sure to pass on your great review to Gill, Chris and Sammy. Thank you again!!

TAZ22
1/14/2016

"Great Experience"

We purchased a used jeep that we had seen on line. We spoke with friendly and knowledgable staff on phone , drove forty miles , test drove exceptionally cleaned vehicle and completed purchase in less then an hour of being at the store.

January 15, 2016

We are so happy that your purchase with us was such a quick and effortless experience for you. Thank you for the wonderful review. I will pass on your review to Scott it will make his day.

Hanna
1/10/2016

"Excellent Service, Distinguished Character "

My family and I have been long time customers with Safford, however when I had to unexpectedly sell my old car my parents were no longer in the area to help me with the process of purchasing a new one. This is where Scott Rader came in; he impressed me not only with his knowledge of the cars but he guided me with insurmountable patience and compassion. He made good on his promise to my family to take care of me and did not let us down. He took the time to consider my price point, decipher my likes and dislikes in cars, and took numerous test drives with me. Scott's service didn't end with me signing the papers on my new car either; he continued to follow up with me multiple times to make sure I was happy with my new purchase. Furthermore, when I stopped back by the office later to follow up on some paperwork I commented on how I was having issues with tire pressure. Scott went out of his way to correct the issue for me. I am highly impressed not only with his excellent customer service, but very pleased with distinguished character as well.

January 12, 2016

We are so glad your experience with us was such a good one! I will let Scott R. know he is doing such a wonderful job taking care of his customers. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Don Pullen
1/08/2016

"I was very satisfied with the entire service center !"

Gil Brown was very friendly , knowledgeable and overall concerned with my satisfaction ! He kept me informed of the progress with the service being performed on my vehicle . Thanks !

January 11, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! We are so glad you are happy with our service department and I will let Gil know that you appreciate the good job he is doing. Thank you again

MrBoGo
12/31/2015

"Safford now services all my vehicles"

In the past, I would never go to any dealer for routine service. Safford has become my "go-to." Frankly, I have read some of the reviews at the Dealer Rater site and I am honestly surprised at there being any negative comments. My experiences have been positive. Gil has gone out of his way to assist me on several occaions - the "over-and-above" kind of service that is uncommon at any car service business.

January 04, 2016

We are so glad our service department has been able to be such a positive experience for you. Thank you for the very nice comment! I will let Leo, Chris, Gil and Rob know what a kind review you left for them.

Reviews of Beverley  Riley