Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info

harry
9/27/2016

"Harry's Brake job"

Having been serviced, I am very happy to report that the service excellent. The brake job and rotor replacement was outstanding. I thank you. Harry Lewis

Martha

Beth
9/27/2016

"Great service department"

9/26/16 Went late night at 10pm without a scheduled appointment. They're open until 3am and got oil change, wipers fixed, bulbs replaced and had quick friendly service. I was thought it'd be more expensive to go through the dealership but it ended up being a lower total cost than originally quoted. Very happy and will be back again for next service.

Not sure his name

Border Jack
9/26/2016

"Great Product (JEEP) / Great Service"

Having bought my 2014 Jeep from Safford, I was already familiar with the wonderful Service Dept. (Kudos to Gil~!, that's why I drive 60 miles to use your Service Dept.) but Beverley convinced me how much I needed to update to a 2016. Danny Bozza was very patient explaining the details of the financing and Service contract options. Like MacArthur, "I shall return"~!

Beverley Riley, Danny Bozza

Kdsmiddy
9/22/2016

"Excellent Service! "

I recently purchased a 2016 Jeep Wrangler from Safford in Fredericksburg! Beverly in the sales department quickly helped me find the vehicle I had been looking for and was able to assist in getting all the features I wanted. She was courteous and professional. Carl was wonderful at working the numbers to get the payment to a number I was comfortable with. Carl was personable and worked hard to make sure I was getting the vehicle of my dreams! Dan in finance made the strenuous paperwork portion of buying a new car easy and enjoyable! I would highly recommend Safford to everyone I know!

Danny Bozza
Carl Joseph

Bubba4u2
9/21/2016

"Worst dealership in the world"

I have 2012 Chrysler town & country I purchased new from Safford. I have had this piece of junk in six times for the AC not working. They have replace some parts to no avail but most of the time they just fill it with freon and send me down the road and tell me to come back in a few weeks so they can look for the leak that they can never seem to find. At around 35k miles the seats started cracking. When I purchased the vehicle I also purchased the interior protection system come to find out Safford will not honor the warranty and I had to call Chrysler to get it repaired. When they did the repair they broke the plastic piece on the side if the seat and of course claim that they did not break it, again I had to call Chrysler to get that repaired too. I will never buy anything from any Safford dealership or buy any Fiat Chrysler vehicle again.

Brett Barker
Steve Kane

Brittany Wells
9/18/2016

"TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE"

I was in search of a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland and they had one on their lot I was interested in. I live in Soutwest Va so I wanted to talk with someone before driving 4 hours to test drive the Jeep. I did receive a few generic emails from Roxanne and Linda, in one email it gave me a number and asked I call with any needs. I did call, several times, left message after message and NEVER heard back. I also called the main line just trying to get in contact with anyone at this dealer, once again never hearing back. I even tried to get back in contact with the first lady that emailed me, because she told me that Linda would be handling everything I may need, to ask for someone else I could deal with. And again NOTHING. Finally after days I started looking for a different Jeep, found one and purchased from a dealer with customer service. Very frustrating experience and would not recommend them to anyone!

Roxanne, Linda

rick
9/08/2016

"Pleasant experience."

Beverly Riley was our sales person, Amber Lawence finance and Troy (manager) stepped in at the end just to ensure we had gotten what we needed/wanted. Beverly was so patient and willing to work with us. She was never pushy. In all Beverly was probably the best sales person that we had dealt with in 46 years of buying cars. Amber was very helpful, trying to ensure that we knew all the options available to us concerning financing and warrantees. When she ran out of options she called in Troy, not to pressure us but to help where she ran out of options. In all we didn't buy the truck we were looking at but it was our decision based on future financial concerns due to recently retiring and wanting to feel things out for a few months before such a large and lengthy commitment. We decided to wait and this after tying up this team for several hours. They were so nice and understanding. We actually felt bad not buying. They had a lot invested in us at this point and the deal on the truck could not have been better. Once we get a better feel for retirement and what we want/need, we will return to Safford and hopefully the same sales team. Dang, I really liked that truck too. Rick

Troy Garretson
Amber Lawence

Healed1
9/06/2016

"Mostly OK "

Beverly Riley was great. She ensured the vehicle we wanted was received from another dealer in a timely manner. Amber Lawrence was the downfall of the whole experience. She was pushy and got an attitude when we found a math error she couldn't explain. Safford didn't detail the vehicle nor provide a dry spot out of the rain to look over it before purchase.

Amber Lawrence- Finance

Tim D
9/01/2016

"The best Dealership I have ever dealt with!"

I just recently bought a 2016 ram Rebel, the sales person was very patient and willing to go the extra mile. They even had my car registered and tagged to a different state. When I went to get my registration Amber completely went out of her way and took the time to really help me, she actually made my day by finding my registration and even walking to another building to get it. GREAT ECPERINCE, I have bought 3 Challengers, a Jeep Patriot and the RAM from this dealership. you can not go wrong getting your next vehicle from them.

Joan Bays
Kari Pryplesh
Amber in Finance, *The best I have ever dealt with.

Brown of Richmond
8/10/2016

"Safford of Fredericksburg"

Great Dealership! Best experience to date. Friendly and professional. Acquisition department Exceptional.Will definitely go back in the future to procure and sell our vehicles. Worth the drive....

Joann T. Cook Instant Cash Offer Acquisition Coordinator Safford of Fredericksburg Chrysler Jeep Dodge 5202 Jefferson Davis Hwy Fredericksburg, VA 22408 (540) 898-7200 ext. 7265 jcook@saffordauto.com