Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

cmarquez928
8/24/2015

"internet sales"

no comments at this time, I'm 25 hundred miles away, but will be coming over to Williamsburg Va. whiting a couple of weeks and I'm looking forward to stop in you store,

Linda Stanley

davidaperch
8/14/2015

"Fast service"

My work was finished hours before they said it would be done. I was in and out. Job was done right the first time. They even got me a rental car.

PLEASANT LADY
8/06/2015

"excellent work and trustworthy "

Rob Stocking and Gill Brown from Service have been attending to my cars for many years. They have exemplified honesty and trust. I can always count on them to listen to my car concerns and offer helpful information as well as get the joy done. I highly recommend these guys as an asset to Safford Dodge.

rhondaoh9
8/01/2015

"Parts Dept"

Had purchased a Jeep Wrangler from a different dealership..Safford Is closer to my home however.Needed a few accessories for the vehicle.Pete in the Parts department was so wonderfully friendly,knowledgeable,and so very helpful!Look forward to coming in and ordering any other things needed!Great employee Safford!Wish more people were as friendly as Pete!

Pete in the parts dept.

roni
7/27/2015

"Quick and friendly service!"

They got me in quickly and even gave me a ride to work and came and picked me up from work after my car was repaired. Friendly staff too.

Lynette/Service

steinway
7/26/2015

"Great Service Department"

Everyone I've worked with in the Service Department, has been very friendly and pleasant to deal with. They take the time necessary to answer all of my questions and always thoroughly explain the work that needs to be done. The facility is always clean and orderly in appearance and the waiting area is very comfortable.

Teresa1497
7/25/2015

"Great experience!!"

While visiting family from out of town I had an issue with my vehicle. I called the service department and they got me in first thing the very next day. While they couldn't completely resolve the issue because of time restraints with not being able to get parts in on time since I was just in town for a few days. They still did a complete 23 point check up for free on my vehicle to make sure it was safe for me to return home in a few days. Jim was the main person I dealt with and it was a pleasure. He was very thorough and courteous. During the inspection they noticed all four of my tires were in need of a change. Which I was aware of already. They brought this to my attention, but they never once made me feel pressured to actually have the work done there. I decided to go ahead and have the tires replaced. They did a great job and in a timely matter! They had a great deal on tires going on and my actual total wound up being less than what I was originally quoted. Which was a bonus! Ironically the very next day my one tire became flat because of a nail in the tread. I again called up the very next morning and they were able to get me in right away. They were so nice about it and were able to repair it for me free of charge as a courtesy and in a timely matter. I would definitely recommend Stafford Dodge of Springfield to everyone!!

Jim Juliano

Albert
7/24/2015

"POOR VEHICLE QUALITY ASSURANCE"

I bought a "new" 2015 Dodge Journey SE 6/13/15. The vehicle was transferred from another dealer to the Fredericksburg lot. I drove to Vermont a few days later and that's when the top of the tailgate strarted to make a rubbing noise when opening and closing. I noticed some marks on both sides of the tailgate that alligned with marks on the body. This indicated there was a prior problem with the tailgate alignment or repaired damage that was not divulged at sale to me. The service department provided excellent service by sending the Journey to a body shop for repair and supplying a rental vehicle. Other than losing the use of my new vehicle for a week I am pleased with the purchase and service provided at Safford.

Richard Perna - Sales

BuckeyeMike
7/23/2015

"Unbelievable experience!"

If they're not one of the best dealerships in the US, then they should be. My buying experience was so easy it was embarrassing. I found the truck I wanted on Cars.com and sent an email at midnight. The next morning, I had an email at 6:30 telling me the truck was in stock if I wanted to test drive it. By 9:00 am, Beverly had left a voicemail and follow-up text saying that they had pulled the truck and detailed it "IN CASE I WANTED TO TEST DRIVE IT!" One phone call later and I was on my way by 1:00 pm. By simply texting a photo of my license, Safford had multiple finance options ready when I arrived, and got me a rock-bottom interest rate that was not through Chrysler Finance. There was no pressure, just pure service. They did all that work and I still could have walked. 45 minutes and a quick call to my wife later, I got the truck I wanted for less than I planned to pay. They even took care of registering and getting the state inspection for me. From Ashley in the Online Office, to Beverly in Sales, to Leo in Management, to Brian in Finance, everything and everyone was first-class. You won't be disappointed with Safford.

Ashley Keating

RAM274
7/21/2015

"Lift Kit Disaster"

My experience started on April 29th, 2015, with Jeremy at the service department. I wanted to receive out the door price on mopar 4 inch lift, tires, and wheels. I was told for Jeremy in parts that it would be 6, 500 give or take a few dollars. I agreed to the price and everything was set up on the service end with Howard. I was told 6-10 days before the parts came in. Well after only 2 months waiting I was finally contacted by Howard in Service to set up the appointment. I dropped my truck off on July 8th, 2015 and was told it would be done by that Friday. Howard contacted me and explained the delay due to the manifold leak that we would hold off until Monday July 13th, 2015. I called that morning in spoke to Matt in service to inquire on the status of my truck and was told it would done around 2pm that day. I called around 5.30pm that evening to confirm that my truck was ready. I was told it was ready to go come get it, so I left from 2 hours away. Roughly 30 min went by I received a subsequent phone call from Matt in Service telling me my truck will not be ready until the next day due to the alignment needing to be done. He assured everything else was done but the alignment. I told him I needed my truck back today and that I would take it somewhere to get the alignment done. He agreed that they will get the alignment done because a technician was going to fix the “ broken” machine. I showed up 2hrs later roughly 8pm after grabbing dinner to find tech just got done putting my tires on the truck so they initial story of my truck just needing the alignment wasn’t true. So I waited until 10.40 pm that night for my truck to be completed. Now I was on the part to pay the Service guy Matt for the work they completed to find out the bill was over 1,500 dollars more then I was told and if I didn’t pay it I wouldn’t be getting my truck. Even the paper from service said customer was told $6,000 plus tax but I was told it didn’t mean anything. From start to finish this was a horrible experience after purchasing 4 vehicles from the dealership. Howard did go above and beyond to correct this issues. Note I spoke a lady that works at the dealership regarding customer satisfaction and I made her away of my issues and she said someone would contact me at the dealership. Still waiting on this phone call.

Howard, jeremey, and Matt