Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Call
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

Sunday 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

"Dodge Viper Purchase"

I was in the market for a new vehicle that would get me down the highway in a quick, fast and in a hurry kinda way. The 2013 Dodge Viper GTS fit that need without having to give it any thought. Hats off to Al Allee for help in making my decision a pleasurable one. Scott Rader in the finance department made it a breeze to get all the paperwork done and get me rolling down the highway. I would highly recommend all of the courteous staff at Safford Dodge of Fredericksburg, Va to assist you in your vehicle purchase. As I am now a happy Viper owner!

"Excellent service."

Rob was very friendly and knowledgeable. Even greeted me by name. He took the time to fully understand the problem I was experiencing and saw that the problem was resolved in a very expeditious and economical manner.

"Outstanding dealership"

I have been a customer for over 20 years and the sales and service cant be beat anywhere.Fred Brown in sales and Rob Stocking in service are the men to see.They are no nonsense people and always ready to go the "extra mile" for you.Sharon Wheeler is also top notch.Buy your cars here and you wont regret it.

"Very pleased!"

Sammy Harmoush took care of us and we are very satisfied with our purchase. Would recommend Safford to others looking to buy a vehicle new or used.

Sammy Harmoush

"Don't fall for one of the promotions."

They recently had a promotion if you come in and test drive a car they would give the customer a 25.00 gift card. I test drove a vehicle and ended up purchasing but three months later no gift card. I have contacted them twice about it. Pretty cheesy operation.

Rader

"Great salesman!"

I had the pleasure with working with Sammy Harmoush finding and purchasing a used car. He was extremely friendly and didn't pressure me into anything. Overall a great car buying experience.

"Great"

Never had a problem with dealership or any of the sales people..they have never tried to up sale me dumb services ... so I would highly recommend for all services

"Very easy, family like, auto buying experience"

I would recommend to try this dealership first to meet there auto needs. Sammy Harmoush was very kind and very helpfully with our needs and concerns.

Sammy Harmoush

"What a great car buying experience!"

This was by far one of the best car buying experiences I have had. I purchased a 2012 Dodge Charger. We had some interesting issues we were dealing with, negative equity on a trade, etc., and working with Scott Rader and the other guys made it so easy and made it possible. I recommend if you are in need of a car, go see Scott. He will take care of you!

"Stellar Dealership"

This is the best car buying experience we have ever had. The people are helpful, polite and knowledgeable. Ken Irwin, expecially, went above and beyond the call of service to answer all of our questions and give us the help we needed. I will definitey recommend them to all my friends and family. I love my new car!!

Reviews of Scott Rader