Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

5202 Jefferson Davis Highway,
Fredericksburg, Virginia 22408
Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Info
About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg

We are your preferred Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram dealer for all new, Factory Certified Pre-owned and Used Vehicles in Fredericksburg (Central VA), Northern VA, and Northern VA / Central VA, and easily reached from Richmond to the District of Columbia. We offer the best deals on new Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge and Ram brands. We pride ourselves and are known for taking customer service to the next level. Your satisfaction is our number one priority and our outstanding team of Sales, Service, and Parts Professionals are eager to serve you.

About Safford Chrysler Jeep Dodge of Fredericksburg Learn More

Friday 7:30 AM - 3:00 AM

Dartgirl
4/22/2016

"HOMETOWN FEEL"

We recently relocated from a small town in Tennessee. My plan was to trade my car in at my hometown dealership when I was ready. I started looking locally to find the car model I was interested in. When I walked into Safford, I felt like family. Beverly, my salesperson, was very knowledgeable and patient. I also met Jeff the manager and I felt like I had known these folks forever. I left the dealership that night to sleep on my decision, I went back the next day and purchased a Dodge Dart. My only regret is that I should have bought the car immediately and not waited a day! They have won my business as long as I live in Virginia!

April 22, 2016

Welcome to Virginia!! We are so happy you stopped by. I will let Bev and Jeff know what a great review you left for them. Enjoy your new Dart and thank you for the awesome review.

bigbry097
4/21/2016

"Car Buying Experience for a 2015 Dodge Durango"

The dealership was straightforward, professional, and very fair with their pricing. They drove the specific vehicle that I wanted from one of their other stores and delivered it on the same day. Even with the delivery time, the entire process was very efficient. Although one of the options that we thought was on the vehicle turned out to be missing, I was able to negotiate with the dealer to have that feature added later on for a very reasonable cost. I would definitely recommend this dealer for both vehicle services and sales.

Marilyn Thomas (customer service) & Danny Bozza (finance)

April 22, 2016

What a wonderful Review! Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I will let Beverley, Troy, Marilyn and Danny what a great review they received. Enjoy your new Durango and thank you again.

tc
4/20/2016

"Beverly Riley"

Beverly Riley was refreshingly real and focuses on building relationships and not just "making a sale" attitude. I felt that she was more than willing to go over my questions over and over again with a smile and an attitude that illuminated her natural personality. You just cannot learn her style. You are born with it.

April 22, 2016

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to leave such a lovely review. I will be sure to let Bev know what a great review she received.

Amanda T.
4/10/2016

"Good car buying experience"

We were treated with respect while getting all of our questions answered. Also, we progressed through the buying experience at our own pace. We were not rushed.

Amy Croxton

April 11, 2016

"Wow, thank you for the 5 star review! I will let Bev, Joan and Amy know what a great job they did in making you experience a pleasurable one. Thank you so much for the wonderful review and enjoy your new vehicle!"

Carreview
4/09/2016

"Safford Sales"

We came to the dealership with very specific "wants". Bev Riley listened and noted all of our requests and provided us with what we were looking for from Safford's stock. Thanks Bev! We love our new car!

April 11, 2016

Thank you for such a great review! Hope you enjoy your new vehicle and I will be sure to let Bev. know what a great review she received.

RicksTruck
4/06/2016

"Great dealer...HIGHLY recommend!"

Went to Safford looking at Ram Trucks. Sales Person Diana Beltran, and Sales Manager Leo treated me like gold, and made me an excellent quote on a truck. I went home to discuss with wife, she did not think I should get the truck at this time. Long story, I cancelled the order, and the staff could not have been more understanding. I promised them I would be back to buy when ready, and I am going back very soon to get my truck! Best dealership I have ever dealt with!!

Diana Beltran

April 11, 2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! Sorry you didn't purchase your truck but when you are ready we will be here. I will let Leo and Diana know what a nice review they received from you. Thank you again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a nice review.

Fburg Buyer
4/04/2016

"Excellent customer service"

I watched the GM go above and beyond to help an older gentleman with problem, that might have just been in his head. True service.

Kari Pryplesh gets 5 stars!

April 11, 2016

What a wonderful review!! I will let Kevin and Kari know that they received such a nice review. Thank you again.

Chris1909
4/03/2016

"I had an outstanding experience."

I bought a car from Neville Ferguson he was very polite his customer service was outstanding, and he was very knowledgable I would recommend him to any i know wanting to buy a car in the near future.

Neville Ferguson

April 11, 2016

Thank you for such a nice review. I will be sure to let Neville know what a great review he recieved. Enjoy your new vehicle and thank you again.

Stacy Morrison
3/23/2016

"Car buying made easy!"

We came in for a specific Jeep--Safford of Fredericksburg was the only place that had it. We were very pleased with our experience, Larry, our salesman, did a great job and we were very impressed with Kevin, whom made sure we were happy and went home with the Jeep (and payment) we wanted. The only time I felt pressured and unhappy with my experience was in the finance room. Our deal could have been a very easy and un-lengthy transaction however we were pressured over and over to 'add-on's" like extended warranties, additional insurances and protective coatings. We had already come to an agreement with the GM and were completely satisfied with our price, payment and were ready to sign and go. An additional, unnecessary 1-2 hours was her trying to finagle a way to include an add-on into our price. Also, she was to send us a check for my trade-in, that was to be sent the same week we bought the Jeep (its now been over a month and we hadn't received it). After NUMEROUS un-returned voicemail's and e-mails to this particular person, I got in touch with the finance director who replied to me within 10 minutes and dropped a check in the mail that day. (It felt as though since we didn't elect to any of her add-on's, she didn't want to deal with us anymore). Overall we were VERY pleased and they made up for any short comings of one person. They definitely have made a lifetime customer of me.

Amber Lawrence

March 23, 2016

We are so please your experience with us was so positive. We are so sorry that you had a bump in the road with our finance process. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice comment Regarding Kevin and Larry. Enjoy you new Jeep!!!

Mugs1215
3/21/2016

"DARIO WAS GREAT!!!!!!!!"

Dario was super helpful and made my buying experience easy and painless. He was very professional and knew just about everything about the vehicle but the one thing that set him apart from other dealers is the way he was with my 2 year old daughter! He was patient and friendly with her which impressed me and my wife. I would recommend him and Brian to everyone I meet! Even though I live in Fairfax I think me and wife would come back down to Fredericksburg again just to deal with Dario and Brian again. Great experience!

March 23, 2016

We are glad you made the long drive down to our dealership and so happy your experience with Dario was such a nice one. I will let Dario know what a great comment you left for him. I know it will make his day. Thank you again for the wonderful comment and taking the time to visit us when it is such a long drive for you. Enjoy your new vehicle!

Reviews of Beverley  Riley