San Francisco Honda

Capitol Honda

mnmsf
8/21/2016

"Still wondering"

The absolute worst. I had been leasing from them since 2001. At first, I really had very little need for any help, any customer service. There were a few problems with them not being able to get my insurance information even though I kept emailing to many different people there, mailed a copy and then finally had to come in and show them in person. My last two car experiences were the worst. I love Hondas and felt there might be some kind of loyalty since I had been leasing from them so long. Each of these last times I had to negotiate for hours regarding what I had to pay at signing as well as interest rates. I still do not know what they were doing. I have/had incredible credit yet they kept trying to put me in high interest rates with higher payments. However, the actions that have pushed me to write this are a couple really bad CS issues regarding both my last leases. I turned my car in yet kept getting tickets from Fastrak stating that I drove on the Bay Bridge avoiding payment. I had to seek them out to call for me and still never got word back. Three years ago. When I turned my Honda in this time (extremely early in March '16 though not due until Sept. and had to pay off the rest of the loan because I moved) I mentioned the tickets and was guaranteed not this time. Three tickets later, I tried leaving messages and even sent them to the manager. Finally I had to write the General manager. Back and forth after a few communications, he never returned my emails or calls. Now, I have received a bill for registration from DMV. I have sent 2 detailed emails and asking for proof of the return. I do not remember getting a copy so I have made the request. Nothing! Go to another dealer. Not worth it.

Adam Guzman, AJ Patterson

HFCM
4/18/2016

"Professional"

I received excellent professional service and consideration by the staff. I've had service done at this location since I bought the car in 1999 and it is still functioning extremely well. Thanks to all.

Principale
4/15/2016

"My recent Honda maintenance service."

I am pretty satisfied with the Honda maintenance services provided for me. I was able to get my car back earlier then I had expected (an hour and half earlier).

Chris Tormey

AJPSF
4/12/2016

"Burnt out Tail light and questions on recalls"

I needed a burnt out tail light replaced and had questions about a recall notice I received. I scheduled an appointment online quickly and easily for exactly the time that worked for me, and it was confirmed right away. When I arrived there was a huge line, but everyone kept me posted on how long it would take. Bobby handled my account and explained everything and looked up all the recall information for me. He was very friendly and personable. Called me to update me when he said he would, and had my car ready on time. Service here was great and convenient, as usual.

Bw1ton
4/08/2016

"Troubleshooting"

For the past six weeks, I have seen the trouble lights come on and off. It usually are the VSA light and the BRAKE systems warning lights. I decided that it's best that to bring the car in for a diagnostics review.

Funbear
4/06/2016

"Scratches after service "

I found some small scratches after the service of back up sensor installation. I found out those issues after I wash my car the next day. Other than that the service is good.

Hatem
3/23/2016

"They know what they are doing."

As my accord was serviced, they kept me informed about the progress regularly by phone. The waiting time was short when I dropped off the car and it was ready on time as promised.

Bobby Santos.

reluctant
3/21/2016

"Check up"

I came for a check up. They checked it up. I spent more than I originally expected to spend. But I paid it. With a discount coupon.

Rey

Ron G SF
3/16/2016

"A++ Service"

Once again I received excellent service from San Francisco Honda. Tommy was efficient and friendly checking me in and my car was ready earlier than expected. I can always depend on San Francisco Honda.

Tommy Jung

steev
3/15/2016

"Service Experience "

Was good at explaining what needed done. And did return the car back within the time frame agreed to. And it was convenient to get to and close to public transit

Greg M