San Francisco Honda

Tracy Honda

Henry
7/29/2015

"exellent service"

The service was fast and excellent with the service advisor Aaron Wong. He helped me and wrote up everything I had wanted to have done with my car.

Aaron Wong

Jcho75
7/29/2015

"Excellent Service"

The service was great. James was very helpful and very knowledgeable on the service. Strongly recommend James for service. Quick turn around on the car and provide great recommendation.

James

Jen's chariot
7/28/2015

"Good experience"

I called and made an appointment for a smog check. Bobby checked me in, gave me a copy of my paper work. Asked when I needed the car and gave me a call whenthe car was ready which was within the time frame that I requested. Also my car was very dirty and when I picked up the car it has been washed. Saved me time and energy having to get the car washed.

Bobby (forogt last name)

grossak1
7/25/2015

"15K service"

Was visiting from AZ, and "oil" light appeared. Had the 15,000 mile service done and was pleased with all the work done and the price.

can't remember

Bones
7/24/2015

"Came here for car recall"

Came in for a honda front airbag recall. The parts were there, and as I was told the time for me to pick up my car was on the dot.

Rey Gomez

charliehung999
12/10/2013

"Came here for a quick oil change today as promised 1 hour..."

Came here for a quick oil change today as promised 1 hour turn around with car wash. After when back home wiping dry the car I noticed a dent on my right door. Called my service advisor right away and he asked me to drive the car back for him to see. After he looked at it all he said was the dent was not possible from them. I am pretty sure it is from them because i check my car every time when there is other car parked next to my car. First major dent on my new car sad!!!

Ed

talasian
2/28/2013

"I found them through a car price comparion shopping..."

I found them through a car price comparion shopping website. They were one of 4 dealers who make a bid for my business for a pruchase of a new Honda Accord EX-L. I also had other bids from a similar site as well. They were one of three dealers who were closer my home and I wanted to del with someone close. I counter their bid with one I thought was very low but to my surprise they accepted my offer and we arranged for a pick up within 7 or 8 days since I had to get all my fiances together since I ws paying cash. I told them I didn't want any of the dealers add ons which I knew were high profit margins for them. They told me no problem and the car would be ready. I went into the dealership and sat down and signed all the paper work and Mr.Melo showed me th caand show me some of the features and how they worked. During the process, they did offer me extended waranties and other dealer add on options if I wanted them, but there was no pressure to purchase at anytime. I was out the door in less then two hours. This was a dream buying experience. I did go to another dealer which was just a few miles from me and they wouldn't even try to match the offer. They had added over $2,000 of add on which I didn't want and they say if I wanted to buy a car from them, I had to bought the deal options. They didn't offer to try to fine a car for me that didn't have all those options. Two different experiences and both like night and day.

Jerry Melo

wordnerd
8/28/2011

"i really liked working with these guys; there were no..."

i really liked working with these guys; there were no games and no B.S.--they gave me a price via email and i went in and signed the paperwork that night. The car was delivered to me the next day, completely detailed and with a full tank of gas. It was a really good retail experience; felt more like i was buying a TV from Best Buy than a car from a dealership...

aj patterson

jssandler
2/05/2011

"SF Honda: Please Avoid! I had a very negative..."

SF Honda: Please Avoid! I had a very negative experience with San Francisco Honda that I would like to relate. This last November (2010), I purchased a certified pre-owned 2009, black Honda Civic. Fourteen days after my purchase, I discovered something that looked like white dandruff or speckles covering extensively the hood, the roof, the trunk and also the fenders to some degree. I didn’t notice it initially because the car was shined up in the dealership and with a lot of glare on the black surface it was difficult to notice without a close inspection. After having the car looked at by a detailer, two autobody places, and the dealership, the consensus was that the speckles were not on the surface of the car (i.e. blow over) but was damage to one of the layers of clear coat. Bear in mind, the car is a 2009, was less than a month in my possession, parked under a carport, I do not live near any heavy industry, I don’t commute with it, it was “Certified” by Honda, and was still under the original factory warranty. And yet, SF Honda was VERY unhelpful. The Used Car Sales Manager, Igor, shrugged his shoulders, said the car was “perfect” before I bought it that I was fully responsible for the damage. He said that (paraphrasing) “maybe I drove through a cloud of acid rain, you never know what can happen to paint.” I later spoke with the General Manager, AJ, about my experience. He seemed apologetic and said “I’ll see what I can do for you.” When I called him back a week later to follow up on our phone call, and to ask if Honda could help in any way financially for my trouble, he became impatient and upset, telling me (paraphrasing) “I work for someone too. We’re under no obligation to help.” Meanwhile, in the two months since purchasing the car, I've made numerous calls to my insurance, missed work to have the paint inspected, taken time on weekends to have it inspected, and been on the phone several times with Honda of America and my insurance to try to explain my case. Now, three months later, I’ve had the car completely repainted and I think my saga is finally coming to a close. If the billion dollar Honda Motor Corporation can't help a first time customer with a vehicle still under factory warranty, just two weeks after my first purchase, then I recommend you pass the buck to a dealership and a company that treats their customers with dignity and doesn't hang them out to dry or sells them "certified" cars with concealed defects. In summary: SF Honda is so focused on their bottom line they’ve lost sight of the customer part of the equation. I don’t trust SF Honda, and I’ll never take any vehicle there again.

Igor and AJ

junet
1/11/2011

"I will never go there again. I'd been taking my Hondas..."

I will never go there again. I'd been taking my Hondas (now on #4) to SF Honda for servicing for years, but the last two experiences have been big downers compared to before; I don't know what's happened to them. The short-short version of the latest story is, they had my car for 5 days, charged me $145 for diagnostics because the oil can light had been flashing, told me (surprise surprise) that it needed an oil change, and DIDN'T CHANGE THE OIL. Also told me the air bag light was on because a seatbelt part was faulty (covered by warranty) and DIDN'T CHANGE THAT EITHER. The service guy, Bobby, either hung up on me, or simply didn't call me back after we got disconnected, but said that *I* hung up on *him*. When I finally got the service manager (after leaving 3 messages), he accused me of lying , and told me not to come back. Not that there was any danger of that. If you feel like being abused by service professionals (although there's nothing professional about these guys), by all means, visit SF Honda.

Bobby, Mark (service manager)