San Tan Hyundai

Makes: Hyundai|Service Center

San Tan Hyundai
San Tan Hyundai Info

"Wonderful Experience"

This is the first time I have done my car shopping on the internet. Great experience; I would do it again in a heartbeat! Jason Dunlap knows his stuff. He is personable, knowledgeable, and has a good work ethic. I was introduced to several of his associates and felt that they, as well as Jason, were sincere and honest in the dealing with customers. Chuck in the the finance department was also awesome. He is organized and efficient. I am proud to be a family member at San Tan Hyundai.

Jason Dunlap

"By far the worst car I have ever owned"

I recently traded in a 2011 Hyundai Sonata that has had so many problems and repairs, there are too many to list. I have been complaining about a grinding noise and air conditioning working intermittently for over a year and everytime I took it in, no issues they could find. Went in several times regarding same issues + many others. Once the warranty expired and continues problems continued, they found the grinding noise and air conditioning was due to bad compressor, they would not honor warranty, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM WELL BEFORE MY WARRANTY EXPIRED. Friendly service (Im sure they are paid bonuses on customer service so this is a given), terrible quality of work and car. I will never buy a Hyundai again. Just got rid of this car and it is like a monkey off my back, finally!!!!

Raul and Bill (2 years and over 10 visits for many problems, some they could never find!!

"If this is sales; I can't wait to meet the service guys!!"

I admit all the commercials on TV about summer clearance prices peaked my interest. I happened to go to San Tan Hyundai but I explained that I didn't really want to give up my 10 year old Frontier especially since just last month I dropped a charm off of my favorite necklace and it fell down the steering column. With every speed bump I prayed it would fall out but it never did! I couldn't resist the price and the features on the 2014 Tucson and do you know that Jason found that charm and called me the very next day! I can't tell you how happy I am!

Jay Johnson and Jason Dunlap and Chuck of course

"Great customer service, personable experience. A good..."

Great customer service, personable experience. A good positive attitude and willing to work with me. Good training on how to use all technical equipment in the car.

Mike Rigney

"Jason responded to my request for a quote via email very..."

Jason responded to my request for a quote via email very quickly. His email seemed very professional and he emailed me the exact information that I wanted. I spoke to Jason on the phone and he was very patience and very nice. He answered more questions that I had and some were repetitive. He didn't seem to mind. He has a great personality. Upon meeting him, he was the same as he was over the phone. He was very professional, polite, knowledgeable, and funny. He is a great salesperson because he DO NOT hassle you into buying something. He let you take your time. You can ask him anything and everything you want. I knew what I wanted when I arrive. I wanted the Elantra since speaking with Jason on the phone. Because of Jason, it was the most comfortable and FUN experience I have had buying a car. A week later, he let me come back to program my Bluetooth and check my locks. Everything is great now. Thanks to Jason!!

Jason Dunlap

"I recently purchased a used 2008 Santa fe and dealt with..."

I recently purchased a used 2008 Santa fe and dealt with Donald Vanden. My experience was totally enjoyable and stress free., Donald was knowlegeable and helpful in every way.Everyone at the dealership we dealt was professional and courteous. When I picked up my car it was nice and clean and ready to go and the finance mangaer Richard Rindahl came out to make sure everything was ok and see me off, also followed up with a nice thank you card in the mail. I love my hyundai and would recomend this dealership to anyone. Dawn M

donald vanden

"From the moment I arrived at the dealership, I received..."

From the moment I arrived at the dealership, I received phenomenal service. Oscar was willing to show me and sit while I test drove over 15 different cars of various models, styles and colors. He was patient, friendly and helpful throughout the entire process. I even had the chance to work with Michael, the sales manager who was went above and beyond to provide me with excellent service and making sure every one of my needs and concerns were met. I really felt like part of the family. I was so afraid of the car buying process, but I didn't have to be when I reached the finance office and had the opportunity to work with Richard. He kept everyone laughing while he processed all the paper work and got me a great interest rate. I was so incredibly impressed by the professionals and service at this dealership. I brought my sister and her fiance with me and they've become very interested in purchasing their own Hyundai because of the service I received while purchasing my car. I can't thank Oscar, Michael and Richard enough, and I can't stop recommending them to everyone. San Tan Hyundai and the Earnhardt dealerships in general provide service unlike any other dealership I've ever been to before; there's no where else I'd buy a car from. Thanks again guys and great job!

Oscar Guerrero

"The entire service team is top notch. I have never had a..."

The entire service team is top notch. I have never had a bad experience here. All the guys and girls are professional and will take care of any problems or concerns that may arise with your hyundai. I have had the privilege of working with the service manager and it was great. Whatever your problem is these folks are the ones to take care of your hyundai. Thanks Chad castonguay

jimmy powell

"We went in on Saturday because we were interested in..."

We went in on Saturday because we were interested in looking at the Hyundai Elantra. We were originally asked to see another salesman, but fortunately for us, that salesman turned us over to Jack Doucette!! Jack knows cars!! And he knows people and knows how to listen to what they are looking for. If that wasn't enough, he's just a great all around nice guy. We ended up driving home an Elantra Limited and love it. We so enjoyed our experience that we suggested to our daughter to go check them out and on Monday that's just what she did with us in tow! She ended up driving home the Elantra Limited GT and loves it!! Of course Jack was her salesman!! Everyone that we met on Saturday and again on Monday in the finance department were all so helpful and kept working to get the best price, interest rate and trade in for both deals. I had to run back to sign an additional form and met with a different finance person and there was no break in customer service. Every person we encountered from sales, to service, to finance and the General Manager could not have been a nicer group of people!! In any type of business when you deal with the public, all you really have that will set you apart from the competition is customer service from you and your employees!! In all of our years of purchasing cars, this was by far the best experience we have ever had. We will definitely go back to Earnhardt San Tan Hyundai to purchase again. It's a pleasure to be able to put a favorable review online for people to see!! Please make sure to ask for Jack Doucette!!

Jack Doucette - sales; Cory, Matt, Chuck, Jamie, Mark, Evan - finance!

"I went into San Tan Hyundai on a whim to look at trading..."

I went into San Tan Hyundai on a whim to look at trading in my '04 Santa Fe for a new Sonata. I did not have an appointment and the dealership was pretty busy that day. The salesman, Garrett, took some time before his next appointment to show me the Sonata's. Billy Whittmann did a great job of working to get me a deal on my trade and a payment that was close to what I was used to. Jack Doucette went through everything I needed to know about the new car and the Bluelink services that came with it for the free trial. He was very informative and helpful; patient through all of my questions and thorough in his explanations. He followed up a couple of days later to see how I was liking the car, which I appreciated as well. After having my Santa Fe and it being such a great car, I knew I'd be getting a new Hyundai. After the great experience I had with San Tan Hyundai and Jack and Billy, I'll be buying my next Huyndai from this dealership. I definitely recommend this dealership. ~ Colleen D.

Jack Doucette, Internet Manager and Billy Whittmann, Sales Manager