San Tan Hyundai

Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Hyundai Info

JOEGORDON3RD
7/28/2015

"Great dealership to work with purchasing a vehicle"

I purchased a 2015 Hyundai Veloster as a 3rd vehicle for kiddo hauling duties. The car is great and very useful. This dealership has friendly employees that really take care of you. There was a small issue with my car windows not being tinted that they promptly scheduled to take care of the issue. They are very easy to deal with and really treat you well. I have a 2015 Corvette and 2015 Durango. The service for both of those vehicles could learn a bunch from San Tan Hyundai!

MARIAHFRANCIS08

"My Experience"

My experience at San Tan Hyundai was great. The employees were friendly and took the time out of their day to ensure I received all the help I needed. I appreciate them taking the time out of their day to help show me how to run my car and set up all the extra features.

Cole

IKECK1

"Fast, thorough experience."

Buying this car was efficient, rapid, and enjoyable. No problems. I do not need any more words to complete this review. Thank you so much

Michael

JOSDKIM
7/27/2015

"Wonderful service & I got a great deal!"

Everyone at the San Tan Hyundai dealership was incredibly kind and genuinely seemed to care about getting me the best deal for a new car, which was especially awesome as this was my first experience getting a brand new car, on my own. I am also new, from out of town, and the salesperson Bridgette was so kind in making sure I felt at home and comfortable here in Arizona, and she did get me a great deal on my new Accent!

Bridgette

DVANKLEY
7/23/2015

"Good Dealer, Good People"

I found your dealership to be well-kept, and your employees to be friendly and courteous. I have had more interaction with Jason Dunlap and Bill McIntosh than any others, and I found them to be quality men. I would like to see better documentation of dealer-added items. The Vehicle Theft Registration and the dealer-added alarm has no documentation.

Jason Dunlap, Bill McIntosh

AZREALKASE
7/22/2015

"New Sonata"

The staff was very friendly and the salespersons we worked with had a great personality and was very helpful during the entire process. Overall it was an excellent experience.

Jessie

REYNOLDSARCHERY
7/21/2015

"Easy, pleasant, friendly service"

Greg, the car salesman was great to work with. Like I said in the first part of the survey, he was one of the main reasons I chose to buy a Hyaudai. Very helpful, knowledgable, and caring. I also really liked that we were able to adjust the financing to my needs, and no games were played with the pricing.

Greg

LOLINMESA2

"A happy round 2 "

This is the second time I had bought a vehicle from this dealership. I purchased them back to back. A 2013 Santa Fe Sport and now a 2015 Elantra GT. We have always been treated well at this dealership. I'm very happy with my vehicles we not only purchased them here but had them serviced here as well.

Aaron Wood

ABERLANGAS

"Great experience"

We had a really great, easy experience purchasing our new Sonata. Would definitely recommend this dealership and our sales person to our friends and family!

Aaron Wood

JCSCASAGRANDE96
7/17/2015

"A Widow review about a car dealer ship"

Everything was just perfect for this widow. the road test was just right it drove just like my old 04 hyundai because the car has the same wheel base the old car had

Victor Merrihew