San Tan Hyundai

San Tan Hyundai Info

bbstorino
4/30/2016

"Awesome"

Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome Awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome awesome

Rusty Lowe

david.romero86
4/29/2016

"Excellent service"

I had excellent service at the santan dealership and I would highly recommend this dealership and sales person to everyone I want to thank you guys for helping me find the perfect suv for me and my family.

Bridget Miller

laceworker
4/29/2016

"excellant"

The salespeople were very knowledgeable and very pleasant. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle at this dealership as they make buying a pleasant experience.

Bob

joenixjr
4/28/2016

"Great"

Has a great experience with Jason Cumningham at San Tan Hyundai and other employees that I work with. In a timely and great experience that will make me want to come back. I have all ready referred to one person to Jason

Manager and finance guy

pkmnftw
4/28/2016

"Thank you!"

Bought my trade in more than I was expecting and lowered my monthly payments to fit my budget! Greg was very sincere and took his time since it was my first time buying a new car.

Greg Wolf

snenaber26
4/26/2016

"Best car buying experience"

I had the best experience I could have imagined. Buying a vehicle can be a stressful experience however, the sales manager Mike Richmond and salesman Jacques Doucette were professional and easy to work with. I had very limited time or resources to mess around with the haggle and pressure of a car lot. I was anxious before walking in, however since everyone was so honest and attentive my anxiety soon disappeared. I am so thankful for this dealership and how they handle selling cars. They are professional, caring and courteous. Something I truly never thought I would say about a car dealership. I never once felt pressured or mislead. They listened to my needs and were honest about what I could buy. It was nice to not have to guess and play a game. I would highly recommend this dealership to friends and family.

Mike Richmond, Jacque Doucette

acaine
4/22/2016

"Cole Aventi/Ron Pfaff/Another?"

We got the car we wanted at the right price. We were very pleased with San Tan Hyundai's customer service. We would definitely recommend San Tan to prospective buyers.

cole Aventi, Ron Pfaff and one other.

rlandando
4/21/2016

"Tucson Sport"

Salesman was knowledgeable and helpful. They had the car I wanted because I choose it from their website inventory. I have purchased 2 previous cars from San Tan and that is why I went to that dealership.

Greg Wolf

h_kcampbell
4/19/2016

"Good work"

Good overall experience. A few problems with the car itself in the first month but the dealership and my salesman were excellent. Some times the car will not go in to gear from a stopped position. Usually going from Park to reverse or drive. The car starts no problem and the steering wheel is not locked. Everything starts and runs perfectly but when I step on the gas the engine will just rev but the car will not move. it has happened twice now. 3/28 and 4/15

Todd

anniebaby908
4/16/2016

"Hyundai experience"

I really enjoyed all the help in the little amount of time I had. I was very satisfied with the service at this location! I really appreciate all the help