San Tan Hyundai

Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Hyundai Info

bernard4641
9/30/2016

"Positive Car Purchasing Experience"

Thank you San Tan Hyundai for the great car buying experience. You really provide quality customer service!! Our experience with our sales person Rusty was great. He was really helpful in making our decision and we are really happy with our choice. Thank you again!!!!

Russell Low

pkahn0
9/29/2016

"Great Internet Buying Experience"

I knew what i was looking for (Hyundai Elantra with Popular Equipment Package) and was able to work out an agreement through email, My internet sales guy, Sean had everything ready on my first trip the dealer: Test drive , paper work and out the door in my new car in less than an hour... No surprises in buying experience. Thanks !

Sean Glennon

jpeterso
9/28/2016

"Our new veloster"

Read my previous statement , I really was happy with how I was treated. Kyle and rusty were great. If you go to buy a new car. Ask for Rusty and kyle in finance

Rusty, kyle

27salsamagda
9/28/2016

"Awesome"

I had a wonderful experience. Everyone was very welcoming. Enjoyed it all will return in the future. This is my 3rs Hyundai leasing. Next time I hope to buy.

Aaron

ekgund
9/24/2016

"Great Experience"

We had a great time buying our car at San Tan Hyundai, would recommend it to anyone. Sean took great care of us and made the car buying experience stress free and fun.

Sean

C. Granger
9/24/2016

"Courteous & quick"

Mike Steinlein was exceptional. Polite and efficient. We called the day before for an appointment for a test drive. Mike had cars selected for us to choose from and was very knowledgeable about each one. He helped us select the vehicle with options which best suited our driving needs and arranged a fair deal in minutes. We were in and out of the dealership in two hours in our new car. No pressure..... no hassles.

Mike Steinlein

ryguyaz
9/23/2016

"Good stuff"

Alex greeted us right away but was not pushy at all. Determined our needs and helped us tremendously. He took us on a test drive, was very informative and had answers for every question.

Alex

elan.pfeifer
9/23/2016

"Great service!"

My fiancé and I went to a different dealership just before we went to this one and compared to the previous experience we had, this was the perfect experience. The employees were extremely helpful and listened to what we were looking for in our new car and payments. I believe Alex was the name of the employee who helped us. He was very professional, got us in and out as fast as he could, and made us feel very comfortable with our new car!

Alex? He's 7ft tall

riznic
9/22/2016

"Great"

Great service all around everyone was friendly and helpfull. I am very happy with my car and service I received. I would recommend this dealer to everyone

michael.steinlein@earnhardt

billsvoboda3
9/22/2016

"Facility just passes, Staff is excellent!!"

Although the facility is rather dated and does not have a "classy" feel (Are you listening, Tex?), the staff is very attentive, efficient and friendly. There was no hint of sales pressure and even the negotiations were relaxed. I will recommend San Tan to friends and relatives.