San Tan Hyundai

Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Hyundai Info

RYAN9

"Great experience!"

Everything form the salesman to the finance guy was very professional and fast. I felt no pressure, but also felt that all of my questions and concerns were taken seriously. I did not feel like I was just another "number" or "sale" for the dealership, salesman or finance guy. I am excited to see how the service department does with the maintenance package that we purchased. The car was purchased for my daughter, so she will be taking it in for the maintenance. I have never purchased a maintenance package before, so I am trusting that the work performed, and also the professionalism with my daughter will be as good as everything else has been so far. I will definitely refer this dealership, and specifically Victor Merrihew the salesman! Thank you San Tan Hyundai!

Victor Merrihew, Ron Pfaff

SAWYSAUCE
2/10/2016

"Professional and courteous staff"

I leased a Hyundai Elantra from San Tan Hyundai. It was a pleasant experience. The staff was professional and courteous through out the process. I would definitely recommend this dealership to friends.

Taylor, Robb

TLCAMINO

"Love the Santa Fe"

My fourth Santa Fe over the years. They keep improving and are fantastic to drive. Bridgette was our sales lady and she is an asset to San Tan Hyundai.

Bridgette

BROWNCALISTA
2/04/2016

"Great service"

They were fast to greet me and made sure the numbers were good before they put me in a car I fell in love with. Very good customer service, classic comedians you have there. I love my car and the price you could tell they genuinely cared to put me in the right car that it wasn't just for the sale. I appreciate all the effort and honesty!!

Alex, Billy

KEVIN19
2/04/2016

"Easy Car Buying Experience, No Hassle or Fuss"

My experience at San Tan Hyundai was fantastic. I was greeted right away by Aaron. My salesman, Aaron Wood showed me the car that I thought I wanted. As he understood what I was looking for, he showed me some other options that turned out to be even better and at a better price than what I came in thinking that I wanted. There was no pressure at all and no annoying price haggling. I was out the door in a very reasonable amount of time and with none of the usual high pressure sales approaches. Aaron and the entire San Tan Hyundai staff were great to work with.

Aaron Wood

EETENNANT
2/02/2016

"Good experience"

Satisfied -well explained by all employees and answered all questions I had. Guided me thru the financial paper work. Also gave excellent information on the operating of the vehicle.

Arron Wood

JCLARK919
1/30/2016

"Great dealership to deal with"

Dealership was great. Got my car for with in 500$ of the goal I went into the dealership looking to spend. The state is giving me hassle and the staff is working hard to correct the issue

MSZUKALA
1/28/2016

"Awesomeness "

Taylor was an awesome sales guy.mwas never pushy. Ron the finance guy was very helpful and answered all my questions. I would recommend this dealership. They will work with you.

Taylor , Ron

ACIARLEGLIO
1/28/2016

"Love my New Veloster"

I already was interested in the Veloster, but after Bridgette went through all the features and options and we test drove I knew it was the car for me.

Bridgette Miller

AMERS2021
1/25/2016

"Great"

I had a good experience at San tan Hyundai. I got the car I saw online for the price I wanted and can afford. This will be my work car.