San Tan Hyundai

San Tan Hyundai Info

holly.emery90
7/22/2016

"Great experience"

This was my first time buying my OWN vehicle. I was greeted right away and was not pushed into buying anything I didnt want or need. I would recommend San Tan Hyundai to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

Rusty

almacarranza
7/21/2016

"Great service"

Jesse was very friendly and was able to assist me in a prompt manner. My visit a earhardt hyundai was keep to less than 3 hours from start to finish.

Jesse rivera

sphinxsriddle9
7/18/2016

"Great service"

I have purchased my 3rd Hyundai from this dealership and I will continue to return due to Jay's excellent service! They make me feel as if they have my best interest in purchasing a vehicle. Outstanding service from Jay and the finance department. I am truly a satisfied customer, which makes me a loyal customer to San Tan Hyundai!

Jay Schaeffer

wirelessgordon

"Pleasure as always"

My 2nd car purchased from this dealer says it all. Quality product friendly sales Team. Spent very little time waiting. Look forward to driving my new Tucson.

andyc8814

"Andy review"

I will definitely say I was very impressed with the service I received from my salesman, I believe his name was Jason. He was very friendly, knowledgable, and I know he worked very hard to get the deal done. Overall I was impressed with the dealership. It was the best car buying experience my wife and I have ever had, for example we had gone to a competitor and was looking at the highlander and asked to look at one, the sales man brought the car up and promptly disappeared and wasn't around to ask questions. Whereas at SanTan Jason answered all our questions and was able to help in which model was best fit for our budget, and explained the differences between the models so we could understand and make the right decision. And because of our experience San Tan we will more than likely be customers for a long time and will refer friends and to your dealership if considering a Hyundai

Jason

trhudalla

"Goos"

It was a good experience at Santana Monday I'd recommend it to everyone got a good price salesman was really informative a new everything possible about the car Mr. Bob's a very hard-working individual and a great salesperson

Mr bob

lulagirl3
7/15/2016

"Outstanding!"

I cannot express the gratitude to everyone at San Tan Hyundai for my amazing car purchasing experience. Rusty is by far the most honest, compassionate and personable saleman I have ever met. He truly cares for his customers and wants them to be more than satisfied with their experience. I am over the moon with my new car and will be a life long customer to San Tan Hyundai. Thank you so much!

Rusty, Don

dandmdong
7/14/2016

"We love our new Elantra"

We had a great experience at San Tan Hyundai and would recommend any of our family and friends to come purchase a car here. Marc was an amazing sales person. He was straightforward with us, didn't haggle us, answered all our questions open and honestly. He was very friendly, and very helpful.

Marc Delaney

countryblondephotography
7/13/2016

"2017 Hyundai Elantra"

Victor did a great job helping me get exactly what I wanted. He listened to what my wants were and didn't try to get me into something above my reasonable price range. I also liked that I wasn't bombarded by sales people the second I got out of my car. That's happened at other dealerships in the past and can be overwhelming. My whole experience was great and Victor couldn't have done a better job.

Victor

rider3105
7/12/2016

"SAN TAN ROCKS!"

I have leased a vehicle and I have purchased a vehicle at this dealership. Both experiences were spot on from beginning to end. I have used the road service for a flat tire & the service department for general maintenance. I have never felt any pressure/upcharge to do anything I didn't want or need. This dealership really does hit it out of the ballpark to make the car buying what it should be, an exciting, happy experience. The general manager should be very proud of his team.

Mr Bob/Finance guy was GREAT-Sorry dont remember his name