San Tan Hyundai

San Tan Hyundai Info

jakim123
4/28/2015

"Excellent customer service"

Excellent service and highly satisfied with the help that i got. Very helpful in helping me find the right car for the right price. Would recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

Joseph Akers

nschultz
4/15/2015

"New Car Purchase"

San Tan Hyundai has been nothing but Professional and courteous. Joseph Akers and Mark Delaney are true professionals and will help out wherever possible. This is my Second Hyundai that I have bought from this dealer ship. If there is a third it will be from them as well.

Josaeph Akers and Mark Delaney

tom
3/27/2015

"highly satisfied"

Excellent service, very friendly and informative . Very helpful with setting up my Bluetooth and explaining everything on my new car. Highly satisfied !! I would recommend to anyone.

Joseph Akers

Rob T
1/31/2015

"Great dealership - Works with you to the very end!"

I used to work for a dealer so know good one. I had to deal with 3 dealerships around the valley this summer due to our vehicle being totaled. SanTan Hyundai was hands down best of dealers I've experienced in East Valley. I purchased a used vehicle. Salesman worked with us every step of the way. Met our offer and gave fair price for our trade-in. The vehicle had need of some extras such as additional key and alignment. Work order was written up at time of sale and work was accomplished without a glitch after possession of vehicle. Based on the great experience, I recommend to family & friends.

Mike Fortson

Linda M Merritt
11/18/2014

"All car dealers should operate this way !"

I priced out a 2014 Santa Fe Sport Turbo online and went in to San Tan Hyundai. Jason Dunlap greeted us and then came the most pleasurable car buying experience I've ever had. In a little over an hour we agreed on terms, my trade in value and financing. It was clear that Jason loved his job and only wanted to see me happy also. Two days later, he called me at home to make sure I was still thrilled with my purchase. WOW, Talk about terrific customer service!! I would encourage anyone who needs a new car and hates the "old way" of buying a vehicle, go see Jason and the folks at San Tan Hyundai.

Jason Dunlap

U292264
11/13/2014

"Great Experiences in the Service Center"

I left a review for the great sales experience I had here in 2012 when I bought my car, and now I am writing to compliment the positive post-sale experience I receive in the Service Center. Based on the comparable cost of an oil change that San Tan Hyundai offers (which includes a car wash you don't get elsewhere), I decided to bring my car here for all oil changes. Because of the great service I receive each time, I return for my routine maintenance and service. In the past two years I have only brought my car here and have never been disappointed. In fact, I am always impressed by the service I receive. Specifically I would like to compliment my Service Advisor, Jonathan Wilson, who consistently exceeds my expectations by not only addressing the issue I bring my car in for, but by doing all necessary research (calling Hyundai, checking my warranty information, anticipating my concerns) to ensure that any questions I may have for him are already answered when he gives me the status and updates on my car. On a recent major repair, he called Hyundai to secure a loaner car for me to use at no charge for the five days my car would be in the shop awaiting a part. He had this taken care of and secured for me before I even knew that I would not be able to leave in my car; anticipating my question "what I am supposed to do without a car for five days". Yesterday my car was in for a scheduled repair and another issue was found. The part for the newly discovered repair was not in stock and had to come from the Avondale location (42 miles away). Although I would have gladly come back when the part was in, Johnny went to the trouble of getting the part to their shop so that the repair could be done on the same visit to save me a trip back. Regardless of the reason for my visit, no matter how big or small, Johnny always provides a great experience and thanks me for being a great customer. Because of the service he provides I am a return customer and will continue to only bring my car to San Tan Hyundai service center. I highly recommend this dealership. From sales to service, you can't go wrong. Colleen D.

Jonathan Wilson

clambson
10/01/2014

"Wonderful Experience"

This is the first time I have done my car shopping on the internet. Great experience; I would do it again in a heartbeat! Jason Dunlap knows his stuff. He is personable, knowledgeable, and has a good work ethic. I was introduced to several of his associates and felt that they, as well as Jason, were sincere and honest in the dealing with customers. Chuck in the the finance department was also awesome. He is organized and efficient. I am proud to be a family member at San Tan Hyundai.

Jason Dunlap

TLoumena
9/01/2014

"By far the worst car I have ever owned"

I recently traded in a 2011 Hyundai Sonata that has had so many problems and repairs, there are too many to list. I have been complaining about a grinding noise and air conditioning working intermittently for over a year and everytime I took it in, no issues they could find. Went in several times regarding same issues + many others. Once the warranty expired and continues problems continued, they found the grinding noise and air conditioning was due to bad compressor, they would not honor warranty, EVEN THOUGH I HAVE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS PROBLEM WELL BEFORE MY WARRANTY EXPIRED. Friendly service (Im sure they are paid bonuses on customer service so this is a given), terrible quality of work and car. I will never buy a Hyundai again. Just got rid of this car and it is like a monkey off my back, finally!!!!

Raul and Bill (2 years and over 10 visits for many problems, some they could never find!!

macooke
8/04/2014

"If this is sales; I can't wait to meet the service guys!!"

I admit all the commercials on TV about summer clearance prices peaked my interest. I happened to go to San Tan Hyundai but I explained that I didn't really want to give up my 10 year old Frontier especially since just last month I dropped a charm off of my favorite necklace and it fell down the steering column. With every speed bump I prayed it would fall out but it never did! I couldn't resist the price and the features on the 2014 Tucson and do you know that Jason found that charm and called me the very next day! I can't tell you how happy I am!

Jay Johnson and Jason Dunlap and Chuck of course

dkmckee
2/26/2014

"Great customer service, personable experience. A good..."

Great customer service, personable experience. A good positive attitude and willing to work with me. Good training on how to use all technical equipment in the car.

Mike Rigney