San Tan Hyundai

Gilbert, Arizona 85297
San Tan Hyundai Info

lucy0641

"great service"

Mr. Gay Schaeffer is my salesperson. He is very nice and professional. Great guy to work with. I definitely will recommend him to my friends.

johnmn1968

"New car purchase"

The quickest and easiest new car purchase I have ever made. Price was more than fair and salesman was not pushy. I wood definitely recommend asking for Aarons Wood he has worked there for 5 years and he knows the product line extremely well .

Aaron Wood

laurel.york23

"New vehicle purchase"

I had a great experience at San Tan Hyundai purchasing my 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Jason was very helpful and answered all of our questions. I would recommend San Tan Hyundai in the future.

Jason

kgwillia
8/20/2016

"Summary of sales experience"

All facets of the sales process were handle very professionally by the staff. Also staff is very knowledgable and easily answered all our questions. It was a good experience. Very pleasant.

Aaron Wood

palmer50linda
8/20/2016

"I Love My New 2107 Hyundai Sante fe"

I can't express how happy I am about my experience buying my Sante Fe from Victor. He was strait forward and pleasure to work with. He is a True asset to Hyundai.

Victor Merrihew and Michael Phoenix

mattkow3

"Great Work!"

Immediately upon entering, we were greeted with kindness and a warm heart. Everything proceeded smoothly and even after we said we wanted to check another place out, Jesse was kind and friendly and wanted nothing but the best for myself and my family. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.

Jesse

pktrent

"Happy Hyundai Owner"

Love my fourth Sante Fe!! We are loyal Hyundau owners! The dealership was helpful in dealing with the issue with the Tucson. The general manager Tom was helpful in getting the Sante Fe I wanted and was understanding with my concerns with the transmission with the Tucson. Aaron Wood let me test drive the Sante Fe and let me keep the car overnite to make sure it was the car I wanted. I got to really test drive the car and found that it was wonderful !! Thanks .

Aaron Wood and Tom Schern

mythreesonzzz
8/19/2016

"SanTan Hyundia is #1 for single mom's"

I would highly recommend San Tan Hyundia. My sales man Victor was so nice and took time to explain everything to me about my car and purchase. The financial manager even sat with to reach a deal that worked well for me. They all treated me very well and did not take af advantage of me being a single mom. It is a great car dealer for single moms.

Victor, Kyle

dsaavedra57

"Our new car"

Thanks for everything, glad we picked your dealership. If I have to i will do it there.again, Aaron was very good with us once again Thanks.

Aaron

jstickldisp
8/18/2016

"The Briones car buying experience"

In lieu of an unfortunate circumstance with some minor damage to the vehicle, we were treated very respectfully and everything that could be done to make this situation more comfortable and rectified was provided. Rusty went above and beyond including answering his personal cell phone on his day off. Very impressed by his professionalism and willingness to try to make us completely happy.

Rusty, Phil