SanTan Volkswagen

SanTan Volkswagen Info

RBaron
7/27/2015

"Very positive experience!"

My husband and I normally dread the auto buying experience-especially since we had negative equity in our trade. We visited San Tan VW, and they offered us many options to get out of a high interest loan and into a lease on a Golf GTI. The entire process was suprisingly painless, and our salesman, Jay Johnson was great to work with. He really bent over backwards to help us, and we appreciate it very much! Rachel Baron-Pulecio

Jay Johnson

easy
1/15/2015

"Sold to highest bidder"

I had a 2004 GTI that was totalled from rear ender. It was a great car and I had it served at San Tan VW. I thought they did a good job so I decided to get it from San Tan VW. I ordered a new car in August of 2014, put $500.00 towards good faith. Turns out they "accidently sold it" to another party. Now I have to wait 3 more weeks and they still have my money

Lorin Hansen

anizinho21
12/30/2014

"Great Personnel"

Great Smooth transition that started over the phone, and ended up with a good deal done right before the end of the year! Jack, Gregg, Christian and Jeff were great. Jack will go the extra mile to make sure you are content!

Gregg Paradis, Christian Harding, Jeff Aguilar, Jack Rasmussen

deanbuxton
11/08/2014

"Won't shop here again"

The finance department tried to skim my interest rate here. What is skimming? The finance person will say congratulations we have 6% APR approved for you. What they are not telling you is that using your Social Security number, they obtained 3% approval from your bank. Now for the term of the loan you are rightly paying the bank 3%, but you are paying another 3% that they got you to agree to. It is a Federal Law that any information where your Social Security number is used to obtain information is yours to see. That is right - you have the legal right to see every bank response where your Social Security number was used to optioned the information.

John Vaccaro

carrie.konfederak
10/16/2014

"Awesome dealership. New Client for life!"

San Tan VW has the best employees. Jack Rasmussen is AMAZING. He went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for my needs. He was friendly, non pressuring, quick and professional. In just a few hours I left with a new Jetta and Jack made sure I got everything I was looking for. He explained all the car's features simply and throughly. I can't explain how HIGHLY I reccommend Jack Rasmussen to anyone looking for a car. He's not like your regular car salsman-he genuinly cared about helping me, not just himself. I am so grateful to him for everything. Christian Harding financed my car, and he was something I would have never expected-HONEST. He explained my options in a way that I understood, and didn't try to push me into anything. He was extremely helpful and also cared that I was ok with everything. Christian literally gave me the advice that he would give to his little sister. The day after my car purchace I brought cookies to thank him and everyone who made my car buying experience easy and not stressfull. My family has been going to this dealership for years now, and we will all be clients for life! Thank you all so much, really.

Jeff Aguilar, Christian Harding, Rich Flores, Jack Rasmussen

Neff5fam
10/13/2014

"Second Purchase"

I love this dealership and will continue to purchase from them. I was in a tight spot, borrowing a car after a no-fault accident, the team at San Tan VW were awesome! In less than 3 hours I drove off the lot with a Jetta and and financing. They cared about my story and what I needed!

Jack Rasmussen, Christian Harding

Phil Chen
9/17/2014

"Returning Customer Great experience and no pressure here!"

Purchased a 2012 Golf R and then another 2015 GTI Autobahn. I've been extremely happen with the level of service that I received at San Tan VW. They are really knowledgeable about each of the vehicles. Even blew my mind to how much Ron knew about the new GTI model. He went into technical details of each component of the car which I really appreciated. In the end it was a great deal and great customer service and they actually made me a VW fan for life.

Monica Grajeda, Ron Sund

Joegmcdermott
8/27/2014

"Best car buying experience to date"

Seth and the entire sales team were amazing. In and out with no hassle or back and forth. They got me exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, at the payment I wanted. Couldn't have asked for more. Not much else to say. We will be buying our next car from Seth and San Tan VW.

Vernon Redd, John Vaccaro, Seth Madison

89silverleaf
7/17/2014

"Great Customer Service!"

Lester was very helpful with helping me purchase my new vehicle! Very personal service and attentive to detail! He answered all of my questions with no hesitations and I would highly recommend him!

Lester Parrales

_Luis_
7/16/2014

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever..."

We showed up with all of the appropriate documentation and Lester had us driving away in a newly acquired vehicle in less than two hours. The process was simple, straightforward, and cordial. Minimal stress associated with the experience. Lester took time to understand our needs and match it accordingly. Christian provided exceptional financial information related to the purchase. Thank you gentlemen. I would gladly recommend Lester and his San Tan Volkswagen team to anyone.

Christian Harding, Lester Parrales