SanTan Volkswagen

SanTan Volkswagen Info
About SanTan Volkswagen

About SanTan Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Awesome dealership. New Client for life!"

San Tan VW has the best employees. Jack Rasmussen is AMAZING. He went above and beyond to help me find the perfect car for my needs. He was friendly, non pressuring, quick and professional. In just a few hours I left with a new Jetta and Jack made sure I got everything I was looking for. He explained all the car's features simply and throughly. I can't explain how HIGHLY I reccommend Jack Rasmussen to anyone looking for a car. He's not like your regular car salsman-he genuinly cared about helping me, not just himself. I am so grateful to him for everything. Christian Harding financed my car, and he was something I would have never expected-HONEST. He explained my options in a way that I understood, and didn't try to push me into anything. He was extremely helpful and also cared that I was ok with everything. Christian literally gave me the advice that he would give to his little sister. The day after my car purchace I brought cookies to thank him and everyone who made my car buying experience easy and not stressfull. My family has been going to this dealership for years now, and we will all be clients for life! Thank you all so much, really.

"Second Purchase"

I love this dealership and will continue to purchase from them. I was in a tight spot, borrowing a car after a no-fault accident, the team at San Tan VW were awesome! In less than 3 hours I drove off the lot with a Jetta and and financing. They cared about my story and what I needed!

"Returning Customer Great experience and no pressure here!"

Purchased a 2012 Golf R and then another 2015 GTI Autobahn. I've been extremely happen with the level of service that I received at San Tan VW. They are really knowledgeable about each of the vehicles. Even blew my mind to how much Ron knew about the new GTI model. He went into technical details of each component of the car which I really appreciated. In the end it was a great deal and great customer service and they actually made me a VW fan for life.

"Best car buying experience to date"

Seth and the entire sales team were amazing. In and out with no hassle or back and forth. They got me exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, at the payment I wanted. Couldn't have asked for more. Not much else to say. We will be buying our next car from Seth and San Tan VW.

"Great Customer Service!"

Lester was very helpful with helping me purchase my new vehicle! Very personal service and attentive to detail! He answered all of my questions with no hesitations and I would highly recommend him!

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever..."

We showed up with all of the appropriate documentation and Lester had us driving away in a newly acquired vehicle in less than two hours. The process was simple, straightforward, and cordial. Minimal stress associated with the experience. Lester took time to understand our needs and match it accordingly. Christian provided exceptional financial information related to the purchase. Thank you gentlemen. I would gladly recommend Lester and his San Tan Volkswagen team to anyone.

"The Best Car Buying Experience!"

This dealership did everything right. We have been to a lot of other dealerships and did not want to do business with them. Looking for a car became a nightmare. Then we found San Tan Volkswagen and everything changed. Our salesperson Karen Castor was amazing. She didn't try high pressure sales and a lot of other gimmicks that we had seen previously. She was respectful and attentive to what we were looking for. She found us a great car at the right price. We were actually relaxed while we were doing business with her. That to me, is a miracle. Our experience with Vernon Redd was the same. These guys know how to give great customer service. We drove away with our new car, knowing we made a great choice in doing business with them. Thanks Karen and Vernon! When we need another vehicle we will be back. We will be a repeat customer :)

Vernon Redd

"Lester"

Amazing customer service and very helpful during our car buying experience, I definitely recommend him. He was very knowledgable and able to negotiate the best deal for us.

"Excellent service"

First time purchasing a vechicle on my own was afraid of all the hassle And long process it was going be but they made it so easy and fun! I enjoyed every moment everyone was really nice and helpful definitely recommend this place!

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! DEALER: "HAVE A LITTLE DECENCY""

DO NOT BOTHER. They will only harass you. This was literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I had called back numerous times, and emailed twice to let them know I was not interested any longer, and this was the email I received. From: Rich Flores RichFlores752@dealerdeli… Date: May 23, 2014 at 3:35:59 PM MST To: Jessica Knowles Subject: Jessica!!! How Hard Is It To Respond? I've been trying to get a hold of you and assist you with the approval we have for an auto loan for YOU. YOU submitted your credit information online to get approved. I have you approved. Why are you not responding? Have a little decency and please at least let me know if you are or are not in need of assistance. Rich Flores SanTan Volkswagen Internet Sales Manager 480-297-3284-Mobile 480-786-8938-Direct

Christian Harding