SanTan Volkswagen

1489 E Motorplex Loop, Gilbert, Arizona 85297 Directions

376 Reviews of SanTan Volkswagen

January 24, 2017

"Relief from the typical dealer experience."

- airwin433

My experience at San Tan VW was a fast, efficient, no hassle pleasant experience. Lorin and Mike were a pleasure to work with. It was refreshing.

Lorin Hansen

Mike Yazzo

January 24, 2017

"excellent service and customer attention. "

- rombla

They give you a clear information about every work done in your car, the cost and the time needed to make the maintenance. It is a very good services. Dan una muy clara información sobre los trabajos que se realizan en tu coche, el coste de estos y el tiempo exacto que se empleará en realizer las reparaciones y mantenimiento.

January 21, 2017

"Quick and painless"

- Micbejarano

From the moment I emailed a question to driving away in my new car it was truly a pleasure. The sales team did not hassle me about anything and were upfront and honest. This was by and far the best car buying experience I have had. I will definitely come back for my next car when the time comes.

Joe Wilson

Scott Zuber

January 15, 2017

"Service visit"

- Katherine Paquette

This is the second visit with Luke Johnson and found him to be friendly, professional and helpful with any question I may have and future needs to keep my vehicle running efficiently.

Luke Johnson

January 14, 2017

"service on my 2016 passat "

- jessingle

I found all three men Jason Christensen,Jeff Aguilar & Thomas Schneider very respectful and professional. I was able to get my 10,000 mile maintance done in less than a hour, without an appointment. Thank You.

Jeff Aguilar

January 13, 2017

"service visit"

- Carey1-30

I was help in a few different ways. The finance person helped me with some question since I have recently been divorced and was wondering about my account and the affordability of my car. Also he was able to rectify the issue with my maintenance warranty. The service person was also very attentive and personable. I feel very comfortable with asking questions and getting accurate information at this dealership.

Jeff Aguilar

January 12, 2017

"Oil change and inpection"

- Seahawks12

Very quick service in and out and a full report and update on my car. Jason filled me in on what was need and completed a brake fluid flush.

January 02, 2017

"a very postive experience"

- Gern B.

the San Tan VW Service dept. is competent, efficient and courteous, no problems at all, would certainly recommend it to other VW owners as well

December 30, 2016

"2nd purchase"

- Gigi

After receiving a mailed flyer, I returned to see if there were any used convertibles available. To my delight, a sky blue Beetle had just been taken in on trade. The owner's belongings were still inside! This ended up being my second purchase from the dealership, both from salesman Jack Rasmussen.

Jack Rasmussen

December 21, 2016

"Great Sales Team"

- teddgbsn

This is by far the best experience I've ever had purchasing a vehicle. Between Dean Pattison and Gregg Paradis, I was able to get a new Tiguan for the price I was looking for and it didn't take hours of back and forth to get it done. This dealership and their employees made me feel like they actually cared about getting me into the car I wanted for a fair price. I highly recommend SanTan Volkswagen to anyone looking for a good dealership with a great selection of vehicles. Thank you guys, you're great.

Dean Pattison, Gregg Paradis