SanTan Volkswagen

SanTan Volkswagen Info
About SanTan Volkswagen

About SanTan Volkswagen Learn More

Sunday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

"Best car buying experience to date"

Seth and the entire sales team were amazing. In and out with no hassle or back and forth. They got me exactly what I wanted, when I wanted it, at the payment I wanted. Couldn't have asked for more. Not much else to say. We will be buying our next car from Seth and San Tan VW.

"Great Customer Service!"

Lester was very helpful with helping me purchase my new vehicle! Very personal service and attentive to detail! He answered all of my questions with no hesitations and I would highly recommend him!

"Easiest vehicle purchase ever..."

We showed up with all of the appropriate documentation and Lester had us driving away in a newly acquired vehicle in less than two hours. The process was simple, straightforward, and cordial. Minimal stress associated with the experience. Lester took time to understand our needs and match it accordingly. Christian provided exceptional financial information related to the purchase. Thank you gentlemen. I would gladly recommend Lester and his San Tan Volkswagen team to anyone.

"The Best Car Buying Experience!"

This dealership did everything right. We have been to a lot of other dealerships and did not want to do business with them. Looking for a car became a nightmare. Then we found San Tan Volkswagen and everything changed. Our salesperson Karen Castor was amazing. She didn't try high pressure sales and a lot of other gimmicks that we had seen previously. She was respectful and attentive to what we were looking for. She found us a great car at the right price. We were actually relaxed while we were doing business with her. That to me, is a miracle. Our experience with Vernon Redd was the same. These guys know how to give great customer service. We drove away with our new car, knowing we made a great choice in doing business with them. Thanks Karen and Vernon! When we need another vehicle we will be back. We will be a repeat customer :)

Vernon Redd

"Lester"

Amazing customer service and very helpful during our car buying experience, I definitely recommend him. He was very knowledgable and able to negotiate the best deal for us.

"Excellent service"

First time purchasing a vechicle on my own was afraid of all the hassle And long process it was going be but they made it so easy and fun! I enjoyed every moment everyone was really nice and helpful definitely recommend this place!

"WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! DEALER: "HAVE A LITTLE DECENCY""

DO NOT BOTHER. They will only harass you. This was literally the worst customer service I have ever experienced in my life. I had called back numerous times, and emailed twice to let them know I was not interested any longer, and this was the email I received. From: Rich Flores RichFlores752@dealerdeli… Date: May 23, 2014 at 3:35:59 PM MST To: Jessica Knowles Subject: Jessica!!! How Hard Is It To Respond? I've been trying to get a hold of you and assist you with the approval we have for an auto loan for YOU. YOU submitted your credit information online to get approved. I have you approved. Why are you not responding? Have a little decency and please at least let me know if you are or are not in need of assistance. Rich Flores SanTan Volkswagen Internet Sales Manager 480-297-3284-Mobile 480-786-8938-Direct

"San Tan VW"

We are return customers of San Tan VW. We have had two great experiences working with Christian Harding (finance) and Rich Flores (sales). They deliver what they promise and more. Thank you... You guys are rock stars. We would and have recommended this dealership to friends and family that have had equally good experiences.

Christian Harding and Rich Flores

"Certified 2013 VW CC"

This was by far the best car purchase experience that I have ever had! I had contacted Lester the day before, with an inquiry about the 2013 VW CC. The next morning I showed up at the dealership the car was detailed & ready for my test drive. From the time I walked in the door until I drove off in my new car was under 3 hours! OUTSTANDING!!! Previous experiences with car dealerships; Hummer, BMW, Jeep & GM all around the Chicago area all had an average purchase time of 6 hours. Not to forget Westside VW in Minnesota. I drove 8 hours to purchase a certified Jetta GLI after conversing with the salesman via phone & email to confirm the vehicle was certified as stated in the online ad. Only to find out upon continuing to the finance manager to complete the purchase that the car was not certified! Needless to say it all worked out after threatening Legal & civil actions. I actually benefitted. But, that was not my experience with Lester & the entire team at San Tan VW, They were friendly, accommodating & did NOT play games. They were professional, knowledgeable & expeditious in completing my purchase. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND SAN TAN VW to anyone interested in a new VW or a used car!

Jario Lester Parrales

"No hastle"

My wife and I attended our son's graduation at ASU. He is planning to stay and work in the area and needed a good reliable car, since we live in MA. We didn't have a lot of time to spend searching for cars. They showed us some cars that were in our price range and a good fit for our son. Our oldest son also owns a VW back in MA and we have always heard good things about this particular model. We ended up with a Used Passat that had a lot of options and the mileage was reasonable. We quickly agreed on a price and picked the car up in no time. They even replaced the rear tires and brakes before we picked it up. Our son is loving it.

Lester Parrales and Peter Colantoni