Sauers Ford Lincoln

Sauers Ford Lincoln Info

AGreatEscape
10/09/2014

"Ford Escape"

I just love my new Ford Escape! This is my 8th car buying experience in my life, and it was by far the easiest and quickest. I knew the features I wanted and they found me the Escape I wanted: Titanium 4WD, 2.0L Ecoboost, in Platinum White. Soc, the General Sales Manager, efficiently guided us through the sales process. Although the whole purchase took less than an hour, our sales person, Milt very patiently took all of the time we needed afterward to review all of the options, like; Navigation, Sync, keyless entry, handsfree liftgate, he even put our home in the navigation system, he preset my favorite radio station, a Sirius satellite orientation, how to use My Ford Touch voice commands, synced my cell phone, the garage door opener, and saved our seat and mirror settings. No other salesman has ever taken the time that he did reviewing all of the different options with us. I could not be happier with the entire buying process!

Soc & Milt

younome
9/02/2014

"Website service department appointment system a joke!"

Make an appointment online here just like we do everything else these days and get the rudest awakening ever! The entire service staff will happily explain how the appointment system built into their website makes these appointments even though they cant actually DO anything at the appointment other than tell you "ya, that online appointment thing is convenient for the customer but not us!" SOoo, in all, this dealership might have a bang up sales department but they are in serious need of a new service department. That brings us to the above rating. A little harsh? possibly but you be the judge . Customer service got 2 stars since victor was very courteous and professional while dealing with an upset customer but neglected to identify the service manager or an opportunity to bring the matter to a manager...hhmm was victor the manager? no one would say! Quality of work got 1 star because zero was not an option: there was no work done to evaluate even though they wanted 4k for repairs they did not know when they would get to. I asked a simple question: Is my engine leaking oil? they looked at it and said no that's from a past leak. I get home and get under it myself and snap picture of oil dripping from my oil filter and my drain plug!! Friendliness:Now that gets four stars since the staff was very nice while each person at the service counter demonstrated professionalism while dealing with an unhappy customer but just lacked the knowledge or desire to reach up the flagpole for a resolution. Price: Not to beat a dead horse but again, Zero was not an option. They quoted 4k for a repair that actually cost me 2k at a shop down the road. (dealers are typically Higher priced for compromised service but double?) Overall experience:Well it cost me 95 bux to be told my vehicle was not leaking oil when it CLEARLY is and that my trans was bad. ( I could have saved myself 2 days of taking off work for appointments if I just looked around my vehicle myself to find out where the oil was coming from) Since my vehicle was in limp mode going into the shop we knew the trans had issues it came down to price and time frame. Since I used the website to make the appointment they had no way to tell me they only have 1 Diesel mechanic and he is going to put a motor in a big truck and a transmission in another then look at a 3rd before he can get to yours. REALLY? I was left wondering what that to-do list time frame would be.. My vehicle gets fixed in a week or a month? My inquiry as to who the service manager was went unanswered and I don't recall the female's name at the counter but she could have cared less, just move em in and move em out. BYE, you saved me 2k by letting me go some place else and that's why I would recommend you to others.

Victor, Unkown female and another male when I called to confirm my appointment.

greenchicago
6/11/2013

"Had an excellent experience with this dealership from the..."

Had an excellent experience with this dealership from the get go. Found a certified used listing on cargurus.com, sent a lead, and my phone rang right away. They quoted a price, I went into see the vehicle, and we negotiated fair and square. They were prompt, transparent, and very responsive to all my questions. They also did some detail work before I took delivery, and were extremely accommodating throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealership!

Sharon Barozzini