Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
Call
Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Oak Ridge, TN is proud to serve Oak Ridge, TN and all surrounding counties with quality vehicles like Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep nd Ram. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1005 Oak Ridge Turnpike and test drive a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through a detailed quality inspection before they are made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. All of us here at Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would also like to invite you to visit our full service repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or pre-owned vehicle. Whether you need Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram Auto Parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership or give us call today!

About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

"Secret City Rocks!"

Since our return to the states in 2009 we have purchased at least 11 vehicles from Jimmy Cogdill at Secret City. The Friendliness and Customer Service of Mr. Cogdill goes above and beyond for an auto dealer! We have purchased several new, as well as used, and have referred this dealership to everyone we know. Thank you for Excellence!

"great team"

It was a great experience with the sales team and finance team. We love the Doge Truck that we bought from them! Secret City of Oak Ridge, TN has a great staff!

"Awesome Experience Purchasing Vehicles"

I purchased a vehicle in June 2014 and was so extremely pleased with David Elkins our salesman. Very professional and was absolutely a "No pressure" salesman. We got an incredible deal on the van. I absolutely would recommend the Town & Country. I had my previous one for 11 years and the only reason I got another one is because I hit a dear and had to. They are the best vans. This month I went back to see David when looking for a business truck. Found the truck I wanted and also did business with Mark Williams. He too was a no pressure individual. Both gentlemen appreciate your business and it shows. They are personable and made us feel like our business was important to them. They took all the time we needed and we never felt rushed. I have never purchased any vehicle where the dealership gave me this feeling. I recommend Secret City to anyone wanting to purchase a vehicle and I guarantee if you ask for either of these two guys you will not be sorry.

"BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER!!!! "

I just have to say, my husband and I just purchased a vehicle from Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge TN, and it was the best car buying experience that we have ever had!!!! Michael Germani, our Sales Representative, was not only the best car salesman I have ever dealt with, but he was a genuine person who we were pleased to have met. He made our experience easy, painless, and quite pleasant to say the least. He went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable and to get us into a nice, reliable vehicle with a non-aggressive approach. He was an honest and no BS kind of guy. If he can help his customers get into the vehicle that they like, he will make it happen. We are not just pleased with the service that he provided us, but feel as if we made a life long friend in the process. I would refer anyone who is looking for a vehicle to stop by and see him at Secret City Dodge in Oak Ridge TN.

"Awesome People!"

Our experience could not have been any better! I can't say enough about Storm, Bill, Sharon, and the rest of the team. They really went the extra mile to make sure we were able to get a car that suited our needs and fit within our budget. We left the dealership feeling like we had not only been blessed with a new car, but with new friends as well. They really do care about you at this dealership and its obvious by the way they treat everyone that walks in the door. I would recommend Secret City to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

"Excellent experience purchasing Fiat - made it right"

My wife and I had a very good experience in the purchase of our Fiat 500. The staff, Storm, Justin, and Kenny (who did the financing) proved to be what a car buying experience should be. Even when there was a momentary snafu with the financing, immediate action was taken by Kenny with a sense of urgency that was quite gratifying. Justin and Storm were very knowledgeable and were simply just friendly to us while we were waiting for Kenny (who was with another customer) at the time. Little things like that mean more than one might think. I will definitely consider this dealership if another car purchase is in my future (probably 2015 or 2016) Thank you gentlemen, WJF and JFF

Justin, Kenny

"Recent Purchase"

I just purchased my new Grand Cherokee this past weekend. I have been scouring the country via Cars.com and Autotrader.com for the past 6 months doing my homework. So, when I found the perfect vehicle within 2 1/2 hours, I started talking with Secret City on e-mail. We were able to agree on all items in which I was searching and for a GREAT price!! When I arrived Saturday, they had everything, paperwork and the vehicle itself, ready to go. Tim, Mark and all were great!

Tim Smallridge

"Excellent Service"

My husband bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Secret City CJDR as a surprise for my 25th birthday. The staff members were very reasonable with our trade in car, and were able to give my husband a great deal on the new Jeep. When I went with him to sign papers the next day all of the staff members were very friendly and made our car buying experience very personable. They definitely played a large part in making my 25th birthday memorable!

"upset customer"

First of all they lied to us about the car being a fleet car. Second of all they would not help us with the problems with the car when they were under warranty. He also told us he would call Chrysler and find out if there were other cars with the same problems as ours and never got back to us while avoiding our calls. When our warrenty was out my car continued to have problems and they still will not help. DO NOT BUY A CAR From BILL OWENS!!!!!! I will take further actions agents them.

Bill Owen

"14 Jeep Wrangler Sport"

Thanks for the no haggle experience. Everything was straight forward without the trips back and fourth to the sales manager like you experience at some dealerships that most customers find very annoying. Secret City will be my Jeep dealer of choice for sales and service. regards, Tracy Steele

Mark Williams