Read Reviews Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Chuck HillSales Consultant2 Lifetime Reviews

Cars For Sale by this Dealer

Need a New Car?

Certified: Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

This dealership is a DealerRater® Certified Dealer and is committed to providing quality customer service.

As a Certified Dealer, Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has the opportunity to contact reviewers that had unsatisfactory experiences at their dealership. Contact may be made privately, without giving out anyone's email address, through the DealerRater Message Panel with the goal to resolve any issues the reviewer experienced. Reviews will automatically post after the two week reconciliation period has ended.

About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Oak Ridge, TN is proud to serve Oak Ridge, TN and all surrounding counties with quality vehicles like Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep nd Ram. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1005 Oak Ridge Turnpike and test drive a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople.

We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through a detailed quality inspection before they are made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem.

All of us here at Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would also like to invite you to visit our full service repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or pre-owned vehicle. Whether you need Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram Auto Parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car.

Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership or give us call today!

Our Location

8/12/2014 4:40:49 PM

Sharon HolstSharon Holst
Bill OwensBill Owens

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Our experience could not have been any better! I can't say enough about Storm, Bill, Sharon, and the rest of the team. They really went the extra mile to make sure we were able to get a car that suited our needs and fit within our budget. We left the dealership feeling like we had not only been blessed with a new car, but with new friends as well. They really do care about you at this dealership and its obvious by the way they treat everyone that walks in the door. I would recommend Secret City to anyone looking for a new vehicle!

Twitter
"Excellent experience purchasing Fiat - made it right"

wjfrank
8/12/2014 4:01:08 PM

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

My wife and I had a very good experience in the purchase of our Fiat 500. The staff, Storm, Justin, and Kenny (who did the financing) proved to be what a car buying experience should be. Even when there was a momentary snafu with the financing, immediate action was taken by Kenny with a sense of urgency that was quite gratifying. Justin and Storm were very knowledgeable and were simply just friendly to us while we were waiting for Kenny (who was with another customer) at the time. Little things like that mean more than one might think.

I will definitely consider this dealership if another car purchase is in my future (probably 2015 or 2016)

WJF and JFF

"Recent Purchase"

crec1
7/28/2014 2:15:36 PM

Mark WilliamsMark Williams

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

I just purchased my new Grand Cherokee this past weekend. I have been scouring the country via Cars.com and Autotrader.com for the past 6 months doing my homework. So, when I found the perfect vehicle within 2 1/2 hours, I started talking with Secret City on e-mail.

We were able to agree on all items in which I was searching and for a GREAT price!! When I arrived Saturday, they had everything, paperwork and the vehicle itself, ready to go.

Tim, Mark and all were great!

"Excellent Service"

MrsLawson24
6/13/2014 6:24:24 PM

Sharon HolstSharon Holst
Randall MillerRandall Miller
David  NaborsDavid Nabors

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

My husband bought a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited from Secret City CJDR as a surprise for my 25th birthday. The staff members were very reasonable with our trade in car, and were able to give my husband a great deal on the new Jeep. When I went with him to sign papers the next day all of the staff members were very friendly and made our car buying experience very personable. They definitely played a large part in making my 25th birthday memorable!

"upset customer"

madlady
6/6/2014 5:18:07 PM

Bill Owen

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

First of all they lied to us about the car being a fleet car. Second of all they would not help us with the problems with the car when they were under warranty. He also told us he would call Chrysler and find out if there were other cars with the same problems as ours and never got back to us while avoiding our calls. When our warrenty was out my car continued to have problems and they still will not help. DO NOT BUY A CAR From BILL OWENS!!!!!! I will take further actions agents them.

"14 Jeep Wrangler Sport"

steeletracy
5/25/2014 10:56:03 AM

Bo CogdillBo Cogdill
Howard ElliottHoward Elliott

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Thanks for the no haggle experience. Everything was straight forward without the trips back and fourth to the sales manager like you experience at some dealerships that most customers find very annoying. Secret City will be my Jeep dealer of choice for sales and service.

regards,

Howard ElliottHoward Elliott
Chuck HillChuck Hill
David  NaborsDavid Nabors

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

The customer service at Secret City is above and beyond! We came in search of a new Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and as soon as we stepped out of the car we were greeted by Chuck Hill, he was very informative about the jeep wranglers ! We had our rambunctious 2 year old with us and EVERYONE went out of their way to make him feel at home, from feeding him to giving him a hot wheels car!! Our overall experience was the best we've had in all of our years of trading! We now will not go anywhere else to trade cars and will highly recommend Secret City to everyone!! Love these guys!!!

"Buying a jeep"

Karen318
5/15/2014 12:46:17 PM

James CogdillJames Cogdill

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

We arrived at Secret City around 8:45PM to look at a jeep for the third time, with the intention of buying it if an agreement could be reached on the price. Everyone there was willing to help us in spite of the time. (They were closing in 15 minutes). They worked with us in every way possible and giving us a rebate that we didn't even know existed, which was a military discount because my husband had retired from the Navy. Everyone was helpful and cheerful and didn't seem to mind that we finished the deal about an hour after they were ready to go home on Saturday night. I highly recommend Secret City to anyone that is looking for a used or new vehicle.
Ron, Karen and Drake

"Used Car Purchase"

RGWEJB
4/29/2014 10:57:53 AM

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

Truly a great experience for purchasing an automobile, friendly, courteous, factual, honest--did everything possible to make our
transaction positive. Highly Recommend--met all our needs.
Thanks Secret City

"Jeep purchase"

trac_a
4/20/2014 7:31:50 PM

My Review Of Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram:

We recently purchased a new Jeep Wrangler from Secret City and the service we received was outstanding.
Thank you so much Suzanne and Justin for everything you did for us.

Reviews 11-20 >>