Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

1005 Oak Ridge Turnpike,
Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830
Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Oak Ridge, TN is proud to serve Oak Ridge, TN and all surrounding counties with quality vehicles like Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep nd Ram. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1005 Oak Ridge Turnpike and test drive a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through a detailed quality inspection before they are made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. All of us here at Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would also like to invite you to visit our full service repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or pre-owned vehicle. Whether you need Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram Auto Parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership or give us call today!

About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

WH &AM
5/15/2015

"Very Happy"

Very happy with everything about our purchase of a new Jeep. All of the people we worked with were very helpful with no pressure to buy. They simply helped us find what we were looking for and made our purchase easy and painless. I highly recommend this dealership, our salesman, Storm, and Finance Guru Kenny. We visited other dealerships before making a purchase and none of the others were on par with Secret City.

Storm Scarbrough, Kenny Cristillo

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you in the future- Your Secret City Family

HRBC
4/24/2015

"Very Helpful and a Great Experience"

Our church needed a new van. We had been searching for a van but had been unable to find what we needed. I contacted James Cogdill and he went out of his way to help. Within two week he found a 15 passenger van for the church with low mileage and within budget. Mr. Cogdill was very friendly and helpful and the church couldn't be more pleased with the service they received.

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your business and service in the community! If you or your family needs anything please give us a call.

towmaster58
3/13/2015

"great experience"

What a great experience we had at secret city in the purchase of a 2015 jeep patriot very comfortable no pressure atmosphere great friendly knowledgeable staff we were in and out in able 2 hours would highly recomend thisndealernand staff to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and generous review of our dealership and staff! If you need anything, do not hesitate to call. Welcome to the Secret City Family!

Carol B
3/04/2015

"Car Buying can be a pleasant experience!"

My husband and I were looking to replace our 2012 Dodge Charger and dropped into Secret City Dodge on Saturday. We were welcomed with friendliness and helpfulness by Mark. We went back and forth between a new 2014 Charger or a used 2014 Charger with some miles on it. My husband, who loves Chargers, preferred the used car but after discussing the actual costs with both the finance head and the owner, James Cogdill, he decided to buy the new 2014. It was a no-pressure experience from start to finish and it was so refreshing to not have to deal with any theatrics! Everyone there, and I mean everyone, was respectful, helpful and interested in getting us the vehicle that we wanted. I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone who is in the market to buy a great car.

Mark Dean

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review, business and service to the country! We hope you are enjoying your new Charger. When you need an oil change stop by the showroom and say hi! From your Secret City Family

CheshireSmile
2/28/2015

"Ecstatic over my new car!!"

Secret City CDJR made my day today! I didn't make it easy for them to get me into a vehicle (with bad credit and a minimal down payment), but they didn't stutter when it came to making the effort. Their friendliness and upfront attitudes can't be beat. I would HIGHLY recommend going to them when in need of a new vehicle and I will definitely be going back myself in the future. For now, I am going to enjoy my brand new Jeep Patriot!

Ken Rivera

March 01, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep Patriot! We strive for total customer satisfaction and are happy to hear we achieved that for you. Welcome to the Secret City Family!

Lila
2/19/2015

"I love my Jeep!"

My husband and I stopped by to just look, so I thought, on Feb 13. After I picked out the Jeep Trailhawk that I liked, he started paperwork! A great shout out to Mark Dean, our sales rep, for being so patient and walking around with us in the bitter cold. And to Sharon Holst for her friendly services of explaining the financial terms with us. We were very pleased with everyone at Secret City that worked with us to get my Valentines Day present! I love it and am looking forward to future purchases with you.

Mark Dean

February 22, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words. If you need anything in the future feel free to let us know! From your Secret City Family

Nancy W.
1/16/2015

"Happy repeat customers!"

We were so pleased with our first purchase at this dealership, that we returned and recently bought a pre-owed, 2014 Chrysler Town and Country from them. Very helpful and friendly staff made the buying process a pleasure. We have also had excellent experience with their service department. Highly recommend Secret City to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

January 16, 2015

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer and for your awesome review! If you need anything at all, let us know. From your Secret City Family

Jalitha
1/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I LOVED this dealership. It was recommended to us by a close friend, my boyfriend bought a truck from here and they were VERY nice and VERY friendly. I tried going to another dealership to get myself a car and ended up right back at secret city, would have saved a lot of time if I just went here To begin with! They have a great selection of vehicles. The whole staff is friendly and made me feel very comfortable! This is the place to go if your searching for a new vehicle!

Kenneth Rivera

January 15, 2015

We know purchasing a vehicle can be very stressful. We take pride in giving the customer a wonderful, laid-back experience. Thank you and hope to see you in the future! If you need anything, let us know. From your Secret City Family

hsutton3
12/30/2014

"Bought A Great Vehicle From A Great Crew"

I had done extensive research looking for a used car after I was involved in an accident. I saw a 2014 Dodge Dart on the Secret City website and wanted to check it out. Ken met us at the door, and within minutes I was test driving the car. Ken allowed me to drive a significant length of time, which really gave me a feel for the vehicle. He was friendly and made me feel at ease driving. He also did a great job pointing out the features I was interested in and answering my questions. Once we went inside to discuss a possible purchase, the process was quite easy. At no time did I feel pressured to buy. I felt I got a good deal. Ryan and Justin went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my purchase and provide me any items I needed. They worked with me to find the payment I needed. Overall, the staff at Secret City was extremely helpful and patient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Ken Rivera, Justin Dutcher

December 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We truly hope you enjoy your new Dart and if you need anything, just let us know. From Your Secret City Family, have a Happy New Year!

colint
12/26/2014

"Superb Customer Service"

I had a fantastic experience with the staff on my most recent visit to purchase my new Jeep. Everyone was incredibly friendly and answered every question I and my family had during our car buying process. The staff was helpful and left us completely satisfied with our experience. I would recommend Secret City to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Ken Rivera

December 27, 2014

Thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon! If you need anything, feel free to call us anytime. From Your Secret City Family

Reviews of James Cogdill