Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Oak Ridge, Tennessee 37830
Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info

Jimmybrendajeep
1/12/2016

"Was loyal customer but no more"

Firstly I understand new owners and the difficulty of the change but that is the excuse for everything done incorrectly it seems. I took my jeep wrangler in for normal upkeep and inspection and even though an appointment had been made 2 weeks in advanced somehow the new owners and change and construction was at fault for my appt not being in the schedule. Ok things happen, the boy that "helped" me seemed unaware of how to handle this running back and forth asking what he should do, finally he explained he couldn't get me in that day but assured me that the next morning at 9am I would be his top priority, 9am the next morning and another day late at work he didn't even remember who I was until I reminded him, finally got that taken care of told them I wasn't waiting to just give me a call back when done. Called that evening he couldn't give me an update, came back in the following day and even though I had just placed new brakes 3 months prior at same location was asked to purchase a brake change, apparently knowing the car and past upkeep isn't on the list of things to know. I get you need to sale but sale me something I may actually need not just the first thing on top of your head. This was a full week of dealing with Mike in service and he didn't seem to care if I was happy or not. Being there the time I was I noticed that they was more cars going into the lot for service but not so many was leaving this led me to understand the reasons of my delays and frustration. Construction and new owners aren't the reason this place has went downhill it's the people working there not knowing what there job is and how to do their job. I've taken my vehicles there since I moved to the area a couple years ago but I will no longer be purchasing any new cars or servicing them there, secret city dodge needs to remain a secret until the place is up and running correctly, loyal customers are understanding during times of change but we still expect a certain amount of professionalism and I'd like to see a little more personal caring from the employees.

Mike (service representative)

Jeeprider
12/30/2015

"Great expierence and great staff. "

I was sent a letter to bring my car in for trade and I called them and told them that I wasn't ready but would be in a couple of months. They listened and left me alone unlike other dealerships and when those couple of months were up I received a phone call from Johnathan reminding me of our conversation. I was ready so I took my car in and received a very good offer that I was satisfied with and purchased a used car. It turns out that I was t happy with that car and took it back and wound up buying a new jeep Cherokee that I just love. You might ask as to why didn't I just buy the new Jeep in the first place? Well that's because Johnathan listened to what I was wanting instead of trying to sell me what he wanted. I had just paid off my car and didn't really want to get into another long car payment. Little did I know I would be much happier if I did. Anyway I took back the used car that I had got and traded it back in and was taken care of very well. They wanted to make sure I was happy and satisfied before I left and I obviously was. I would definitely go here to buy and car and feel comfortable telling people and friends to go here as well. They listen to your needs and they don't pressure you to buy today today today cause sometimes your just comparing right? Anyway great job and kudos to Johnathan, Eric and the entire staff that is involved in helping get the car you want. Great job.

Johnathan and Eric

TCurtner
11/06/2015

"Viper PCM service"

OK, Knoxville area GenIV Viper owners - Secret City in Oak Ridge TN ( http://www.secretcitychryslerdodgejeepram.com/ ) has some car guys there that are serious about service and getting the job done for you. Josh Surgenor is the service manager there, and he was quick not only to call me back (after an internet inquiry - one of those 'fill out the form and we will contact you' deals ) but was almost anxious to do the PCM work (and gave me his personal cell # to boot). Dave was one of the master techs there - and they actually put him and another on the task. Just over an hour later, i was test driving with Dave, and the final checks were done. In my opinion outstanding communications with me and they did a perfect job. Maybe this programming is an easy task, but finding someone around this area that will do it while you wait, and letting YOU drive for the appropriate steps is not easy. I am very happy and would - at least for this task - recommend them. While we were doing the test drive, Dave told me about them having recently completed a blower setup (i am thinking the Paxton or similar) on a viper (probably a Gen III??), so apparently they are capable of much more... RECOMMENDED

Josh Surgenor, Dave (?) Master mechanic

lewisek
8/27/2015

"Awesome Experience!"

I would recommend anyone to go here to buy a car! I bought a car from them and wrecked it shortly after. They did everything they could to get me in a car that was of the same quality of the one I had originally bought. They worked with me for over a week to help me make sure I got the car I wanted. It was a great experience and I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Steve & Roy

WH &AM
5/15/2015

"Very Happy"

Very happy with everything about our purchase of a new Jeep. All of the people we worked with were very helpful with no pressure to buy. They simply helped us find what we were looking for and made our purchase easy and painless. I highly recommend this dealership, our salesman, Storm, and Finance Guru Kenny. We visited other dealerships before making a purchase and none of the others were on par with Secret City.

Storm Scarbrough, Kenny Cristillo

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your business! We hope you are enjoying your new Jeep! We look forward to seeing you in the future- Your Secret City Family

HRBC
4/24/2015

"Very Helpful and a Great Experience"

Our church needed a new van. We had been searching for a van but had been unable to find what we needed. I contacted James Cogdill and he went out of his way to help. Within two week he found a 15 passenger van for the church with low mileage and within budget. Mr. Cogdill was very friendly and helpful and the church couldn't be more pleased with the service they received.

James Cogdill

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your business and service in the community! If you or your family needs anything please give us a call.

towmaster58
3/13/2015

"great experience"

What a great experience we had at secret city in the purchase of a 2015 jeep patriot very comfortable no pressure atmosphere great friendly knowledgeable staff we were in and out in able 2 hours would highly recomend thisndealernand staff to anybody looking to purchase a vehicle

Howard Elliott, Phil Edmunds

May 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and generous review of our dealership and staff! If you need anything, do not hesitate to call. Welcome to the Secret City Family!

Carol B
3/04/2015

"Car Buying can be a pleasant experience!"

My husband and I were looking to replace our 2012 Dodge Charger and dropped into Secret City Dodge on Saturday. We were welcomed with friendliness and helpfulness by Mark. We went back and forth between a new 2014 Charger or a used 2014 Charger with some miles on it. My husband, who loves Chargers, preferred the used car but after discussing the actual costs with both the finance head and the owner, James Cogdill, he decided to buy the new 2014. It was a no-pressure experience from start to finish and it was so refreshing to not have to deal with any theatrics! Everyone there, and I mean everyone, was respectful, helpful and interested in getting us the vehicle that we wanted. I would recommend them wholeheartedly to anyone who is in the market to buy a great car.

Mark Dean, James Cogdill, Ryan Williams

May 18, 2015

Thank you for your review, business and service to the country! We hope you are enjoying your new Charger. When you need an oil change stop by the showroom and say hi! From your Secret City Family

CheshireSmile
2/28/2015

"Ecstatic over my new car!!"

Secret City CDJR made my day today! I didn't make it easy for them to get me into a vehicle (with bad credit and a minimal down payment), but they didn't stutter when it came to making the effort. Their friendliness and upfront attitudes can't be beat. I would HIGHLY recommend going to them when in need of a new vehicle and I will definitely be going back myself in the future. For now, I am going to enjoy my brand new Jeep Patriot!

Ken Rivera, Ryan Williams, Sharon Holst

March 01, 2015

Thank you so much for your business and we hope you enjoy your new Jeep Patriot! We strive for total customer satisfaction and are happy to hear we achieved that for you. Welcome to the Secret City Family!

Lila
2/19/2015

"I love my Jeep!"

My husband and I stopped by to just look, so I thought, on Feb 13. After I picked out the Jeep Trailhawk that I liked, he started paperwork! A great shout out to Mark Dean, our sales rep, for being so patient and walking around with us in the bitter cold. And to Sharon Holst for her friendly services of explaining the financial terms with us. We were very pleased with everyone at Secret City that worked with us to get my Valentines Day present! I love it and am looking forward to future purchases with you.

Mark Dean, Sharon Holst

February 22, 2015

Thank you for your business and kind words. If you need anything in the future feel free to let us know! From your Secret City Family