Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Call
Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Info
About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Oak Ridge, TN is proud to serve Oak Ridge, TN and all surrounding counties with quality vehicles like Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep nd Ram. We carry vehicles to fit everyone's need. Come over and visit us at 1005 Oak Ridge Turnpike and test drive a new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned car. Our customers leave our dealership 100% satisfied with our excellent customer service and our friendly salespeople. We carry a variety of used cars for you to choose from, all of which have gone through a detailed quality inspection before they are made available on the lot. We offer financing services so you can get into the new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram or pre-owned vehicle you want without a problem. All of us here at Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram would also like to invite you to visit our full service repair and body shop so you can get the best care for your new Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or pre-owned vehicle. Whether you need Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram auto repair, scheduled service maintenance or Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep Ram Auto Parts, we are ready to be your first and only choice for quality work on your car. Stop by our showroom and see the latest additions to our Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Dealership or give us call today!

About Secret City Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Nancy W.
1/16/2015

"Happy repeat customers!"

We were so pleased with our first purchase at this dealership, that we returned and recently bought a pre-owed, 2014 Chrysler Town and Country from them. Very helpful and friendly staff made the buying process a pleasure. We have also had excellent experience with their service department. Highly recommend Secret City to anyone in the market for a new or used vehicle.

January 16, 2015

Thank you so much for being a loyal customer and for your awesome review! If you need anything at all, let us know. From your Secret City Family

Jalitha
1/14/2015

"Great experience!"

I LOVED this dealership. It was recommended to us by a close friend, my boyfriend bought a truck from here and they were VERY nice and VERY friendly. I tried going to another dealership to get myself a car and ended up right back at secret city, would have saved a lot of time if I just went here To begin with! They have a great selection of vehicles. The whole staff is friendly and made me feel very comfortable! This is the place to go if your searching for a new vehicle!

Kenneth Rivera

January 15, 2015

We know purchasing a vehicle can be very stressful. We take pride in giving the customer a wonderful, laid-back experience. Thank you and hope to see you in the future! If you need anything, let us know. From your Secret City Family

hsutton3
12/30/2014

"Bought A Great Vehicle From A Great Crew"

I had done extensive research looking for a used car after I was involved in an accident. I saw a 2014 Dodge Dart on the Secret City website and wanted to check it out. Ken met us at the door, and within minutes I was test driving the car. Ken allowed me to drive a significant length of time, which really gave me a feel for the vehicle. He was friendly and made me feel at ease driving. He also did a great job pointing out the features I was interested in and answering my questions. Once we went inside to discuss a possible purchase, the process was quite easy. At no time did I feel pressured to buy. I felt I got a good deal. Ryan and Justin went above and beyond to make me feel comfortable with my purchase and provide me any items I needed. They worked with me to find the payment I needed. Overall, the staff at Secret City was extremely helpful and patient. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Ken Rivera, Justin Dutcher

December 31, 2014

Thank you so much for your business! We truly hope you enjoy your new Dart and if you need anything, just let us know. From Your Secret City Family, have a Happy New Year!

colint
12/26/2014

"Superb Customer Service"

I had a fantastic experience with the staff on my most recent visit to purchase my new Jeep. Everyone was incredibly friendly and answered every question I and my family had during our car buying process. The staff was helpful and left us completely satisfied with our experience. I would recommend Secret City to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Ken Rivera

December 27, 2014

Thank you for your business and hope to see you again soon! If you need anything, feel free to call us anytime. From Your Secret City Family

TNmike
12/21/2014

"Made the trade happen!"

We wanted to trade our Honda Accord for a Mopar minivan. My wife had met Phil Edmunds about six weeks earlier and told him what we were wanting to do, but we hadn't make contact with him since. Then we got into negotiation at another dealer over a vehicle but were on the fence, and they weren't able to make a deal that would decide for us. That day Phil called and said he had a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan that we wanted us to come and look at. My wife had to work but she wanted me to go see it after I got off at work. He brought the Caravan around and it was very nice. We negotiated for a while but it just wasn't within our reach. We are trying hard to get our house paid down and so were limiting ourselves to a certain amount max. I hadn't ate supper and was thinking I need to head on and maybe a year older vehicle would come along that would work out for us money wise. They wanted me to make an offer, but I felt what I could do would just be met with a "we can't really go that far." So I just said I didn't think I could make an offer they could really consider. Before the night was over Bill Owens and James Cogdill got involved, and they came back with the figure I had in my head, which was $1,000 more than the wife and I had previously agreed to as our limit, but felt was worth it in the long run. Called the wife and filled her in, and she was in agreement to go for it. When I left there I called her and said for her to come out and we would go fill the tank up. When I pulled up in the Caravan, she was smiling like a possum, and it made my night. Thanks Secret City for meeting us where we were to make it happen!

December 21, 2014

Thank you for doing business at Secret City and we hope you enjoy your new Caravan! If you need anything let us know: From your Secret City Family

renee burk
12/14/2014

"Great Experience"

My wife and I had a great experience with purchasing a used Dodge Ram Truck. Everyone was pleasant and helpful. The process of purchasing the vehicle was easy. Mark listened to our requests and I found a great vehicle that suited my needs. We are very pleased.

Mark Dean-Sales Representative, Kenny Cristillo-Finance Director, Ryan Williams-Sales Manager

December 15, 2014

Renee, Thank you and your husband for your business! Hope all goes well with your plans and if you need anything when your back this way, feel free to give us a call. From Your Secret City Family!

velmaderosia
12/14/2014

"PRAISE 96.3 "YES PRAISE" THIS IS I WHY I CHOSE SECRET CITY!!"

We started with David,who was just right there to answer all our questions, and take us out to test drive what he felt would best suit all our needs.Then he introduced us to Bill,who walked us right through all the financing details.Then Bill took us to Sharon, who polished it all off, and sent us on our way! What a "Blessing"each of them were to us.It was well worth our trip from Gatlinburg,to buy our new car from Secret City,and their polished professional staff!! Merry Christmas To All, And Many Thanks

December 14, 2014

Thank you so much for your business and most of all, the kind words! Praise is an awesome station as well. If you have any questions or needs do not hesitate to call! From Your Secret City Family: Have a Merry Christmas

bmer2000
12/06/2014

"Another happy experience!"

As noted by the title above, this is the fourth vehicle we've purchased from this dealership. Two Ram trucks, and now the second Town and Country Van. There are several reasons we return to this dealership. The main reason is their friendly and honest demeanor. The salesman, Brad, is a long-time employee, and his experience is invaluable. Also, Mr. Cogdill, the owner personally acknowledges and worked once again with us during the process. The pricing they configured for us mirrored what we determined in our research prior to the purchase, including additional factory incentives. We were in and out in just over an hour, which included the appraisal of our trade-in, explanation of the all of the new features of our new vehicle, warranty overview, licensing, insurance, etc. We will continue to use and recommend this dealership as long as they continue to provide this type of experience. A potential hassle made easy by this team.

Mr. Cristillo (Finance)

December 06, 2014

Thank you so much for all of your business over the years! If you need anything, just give us a shout. James Cogdill and the rest of your Secret City family.

jkjanoyan
12/02/2014

"Such a great experience....we bought 2 !"

My family has purchased many cars from Secret City over the years. We have always received great customer service in all areas of the dealership! But, this was a first for us- we bought a Durango and a Ram 1500 Truck on the same day! Thanks Brad and Jimmy :)

December 02, 2014

Thank you so much for all of your business with our dealership. We hope you really enjoy your new vehicles! If you need anything don't hesitate to call me. James Cogdill and the rest of your Secret City CDJR Family

Sebrooks
12/02/2014

""Really helpful""

I went in just wanting to test drive some different cars to see what I liked. Mark Dean was so helpful and kept in touch emailing me cars I might be interested in. I went back to the dealership and Chuck Hill helped when Mark was busy helping other customers. Chuck is also great and gave me a good test drive on a couple of cars. I was still undecided and Mark Williams showed me a couple of new options for my budget. I must say I got a great deal and am very happy with my car buying experience!

Mark Dean

December 02, 2014

Thank you for your business! We hope to also help with any service needs in the future. If you need anything, feel free to let us know. Your Secret City CDJR Family

Reviews of James Cogdill