Serra Trussville Kia

Certified Sales Consultant

September 09, 2017

"Great so far"

- Lee

Serra seems to be doing whatever is necessary to upgrade their name. I was skeptical at first but was pleasantly surprised at how much they were willing to work, how understanding they were of what you actually wanted instead of what they wanted to sell you, how great the warranty is. I worked with Isiah Grayson and he was incredible. He made the experience painless. I'm hopeful their service department will be just as reliable and diligent. Four stars instead of five because I'm waiting to see if service is as good.

September 09, 2017

"Everyone was awesome"

- Debra1227

I highly recommend them! They are all very friendly. I had the pleasure to work with Isaiah. I recommend him as well. He found me exactly the car I wanted and the finance team worked majic and made it all come together. Love my new car! 😀👍🏻??????????

August 20, 2017

"Got scammed on a purchase by salesman Kevin"

- Star3366

I went to the dealership and the salesman told me to lie about my income. I was not surprised giving the Tony Serra reputation I have seen in the newspaper reports. The finance manager was Cortez and he was nice but lacked many skills to do the paperwork correctly. We had to sign paperwory 5 times. I was told everytime my payment would be raised. Fraudsters! Then a guy named Matt calls us and apologizes but offers nothing for compensation. BUYER BEWARE

Kevin Malone