Shannon Motors

2.8

May 21, 2017

"Good experience."

- Shannon2009

Our saleswoman was very nice.quick service, clean facility.we had some issues with a car, but Shannon and the management team were quick to resolve it.

Shannon Sousa
Jarrod Toledo
Chris Correa
Other Employees : Jarred

April 19, 2017

"Excellent service! "

- RichWA68

Paul was great! We went in around 6pm, and we were driving off the lot by 8pm. The whole process from us walking in the door to walking out was quick and easy. I have absolutely no complaints!

Paul Reis

April 18, 2017

"Superb...."

- Kelly L.

Kevin was beyond fantastic. I told him exactly what I could afford and not a penny more. He went above and beyond to ensure he would be able to help. Within a day he found me a car that I love. I was beyond impressed. I look forward to getting my next vehicle with Shannon Motors.

Kevin Aubut